10/4 - EB - YB - NSP Blobstyle Edition

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Are there any decent roamers from NSP?

No absolutely none…. Not a single one….. We are terribad!

We also blob more than any other server.

Lies. No one blobs harder than AD.

Hmmm you may have a point there.

Is Holy a roaming guild?

We are blob guild.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Zerging people down is what we do.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Zerging people down is what we do.

Why take chances I always say.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

No absolutely none…. Not a single one….. We are terribad! Bye I was solo and at least someone in your guild tag EV was there with AD/Btsy/NA. But I died in short order. When the 10-15 guys burst me, for some reason my HP glitched to zero. I did put in a support ticket tho. Must be a major bug. Any other roamers having this problem?

Its no bug …. Its 20 people stealth training you with omg150buttlust. L2p lol!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

No absolutely none…. Not a single one….. We are terribad! Bye I was solo and at least someone in your guild tag EV was there with AD/Btsy/NA. But I died in short order. When the 10-15 guys burst me, for some reason my HP glitched to zero. I did put in a support ticket tho. Must be a major bug. Any other roamers having this problem?

Ah ok….. That’s why, hmmmmm. Where’s my song Ob?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Ah ok….. That’s why, hmmmmm. Where’s my song Ob?

Filled my hdd.. I’m gonna clean it tonight and hop right to it.

Sorry for the delay.

Ty

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

My desire to play this game grows less and less each day. If I wanted checklists, I’d go to the super market.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

great seeing GH again, glad to see you guys are still going strong! (if not stronger!) I havent seen you guys since Zaileen, Kaizz and I were all in Yum…you’ve been giving us great fights so far!

Cheers to many more

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Looking for 2v2’s-5v5’s pm/mail/whisper Joe.4178 for fights, can’t even flip a camp w/o getting crushed by massive groups.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walnut.8420

Walnut.8420

great seeing GH again, glad to see you guys are still going strong! (if not stronger!) I havent seen you guys since Zaileen, Kaizz and I were all in Yum…you’ve been giving us great fights so far!

Cheers to many more

Haha, I remember those days with Vixen, Zaileen, Almond, xD fun times! [Nude] [TTD]

~Fort Aspenwood Server Officer~
Guild Leader of [FTF] -Walnut-
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

eBay is a t8 server for a reason, I understand this, but do you guys really frown upon open field fights that much? Only early in the night did we ever get any and then we found ourselves watching full blobs running into structures when went to eb to look for fights.

Just know that Os enjoys the fights and if we are in eh, that’s what we are there for, so don’t be shy! We know eBay has organized guilds ready to fight and Yb too!

If you’re specifically looking for open field fights, the majority of our guilds run between 6 and 11 pacific time, and outside of that period/nearing the beginning or end of it, you’ll find us in a hodgepodge group from many guilds. They probably won’t be doing much open field fighting because pugs aren’t always in teamspeak/paying attention to what’s happening.

I also didn’t see Os at all last night, so I don’t know where you were looking for fights (my guild was in EBG). I don’t even know what server you’re on. I know that we fought Yaks and NSP a lot through the night. Then Yaks came along with a mega-zerg and we stopped directly engaging them with our 20-30 people.

We have been on at those same times and have been in be. Many times when we run into a group, it’s main objective is to enter the nearest structure until they can be assured they outnumber us.

I admit, it is smart for ppt, but this match seems to be one of the most I enjoyable yet. At least sbi fought us open field with their guilds.

I guess that’s how wvw goes tho. No hard feelings it is just getting stale.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Thanks for the show tonight XOXO. It must be a world-changer having fought IoJ and the likes, only to realize now that you were in the kids league all along.

I would have made this post a bit more toxic but I seriously do applaud your effort, and the fact that you were content on being wiped 7v4 so long was really cool. Keep trying and you’ll get there eventually.

Special shout out to the asura warrior who changed her build 5-6 times and the tM guardian who swapped to condi necro as soon as she realized she always got blown up in 5 seconds.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Thanks for the show tonight XOXO. It must be a world-changer having fought IoJ and the likes, only to realize now that you were in the kids league all along.

I would have made this post a bit more toxic but I seriously do applaud your effort, and the fact that you were content on being wiped 7v4 so long was really cool. Keep trying and you’ll get there eventually.

Special shout out to the asura warrior who changed her build 5-6 times and the tM guardian who swapped to condi necro as soon as she realized she always got blown up in 5 seconds.

Love how you leave out the parts where we wiped you then you switched up classes to have MORE guardians and ele’s.. Also you trying to say we had 7 and you had 4? lol i sure the kitten hope not…

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Love how you leave out the parts where we wiped you then you switched up classes to have MORE guardians and ele’s.. Also you trying to say we had 7 and you had 4? lol i sure the kitten hope not…

I counted;

1 Asura Mesmer
1 Sylvari Thief
1 Human Warrior
1 Asura Warrior
1 Norn Warrior
1 Norn Necromancer
1 Human Necromancer / Norn Guardian

vs

1 Human Guardian
1 Human Elementalist
1 Asura Mesmer
1 Charr Thief / Norn Guardian

Yes it’s true you wiped us once, right after you swapped the guardian for a necro.
Subsequently we swapped the thief for a guardian to have more condi removal and proceeded to spawn camp you again. I will attach an image to show that we did indeed have 4 players. It also humorously depicts a broken XOXO running back to spawn after we stomped half your group.

Anyway, isn’t it annoying trying to uphold a lie? Deep down you must know that we are better than you, just like [Holy] does (although they were slightly better than you). Telling yourself we aren’t enough times won’t make it so. Or maybe you just blame it on some of our super cheesy builds like condi D/D or P/P thief?

Attachments:

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by EFWinters.5421)

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I counted;

1 Asura Mesmer
1 Sylvari Thief
1 Human Warrior
1 Asura Warrior
1 Norn Warrior
1 Norn Necromancer

vs

1 Human Guardian
1 Human Elementalist
1 Asura Mesmer

Yes it’s true you wiped us once, right after you swapped the guardian for a necro.
Subsequently we swapped the thief for a guardian to have more condi removal and proceeded to spawn camp you again. I will attach an image to show that we did indeed have 4 players. It also humorously depicts a broken XOXO running back to spawn after we stomped half your group.

Anyway, isn’t it annoying trying to uphold a lie? Deep down you must know that we are better than you, just like [Holy] does (although they were slightly better than you). Telling yourself we aren’t enough times won’t make it so. Or maybe you just blame it on some of our super cheesy builds like condi D/D or P/P thief?

There was no norn warrior.. We had a group of 5, then flipflop™ added on later. That may have been your party (4) but there was several others on your side fighting also. And we wiped you twice, well the second time you ran to the keep NPC’s.. I just find it funny you call out people for switching classes when your thief switched after we wiped you..

Yeah we didn’t have the group comp to fight 2 guard+ 2 ele + w/e else and perplex runes flying out the kitten .. No I don’t care how cheesy your builds were or were not. And deep down, I don’t give a kitten how good you think you are at gw2.

Also the spawn camp came after your zerg ran by and several broke off to join you becoming 8 on your side.. Love the opportune SS, too bad you didn’t turn around to SS the others behind u, how convenient that you also zoomed in your minimap.

Have a nice day.

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Yeah we didn’t have the group comp to fight 2 guard+ 2 ele + w/e else and perplex runes flying out the kitten .. No I don’t care how cheesy your builds were or were not. And deep down, I don’t give a kitten how good you think you are at gw2.

Group comps lol… I don’t blame numbers on wiping to you 4v7 so why do you have to blame group comp when we wiped you 4v7? And again, I don’t see neither 2 Guardians nor 2 Elementalists in this picture?

Also the spawn camp came after your zerg ran by and several broke off to join you becoming 8 on your side.. Love the opportune SS, too bad you didn’t turn around to SS the others behind u, how convenient that you also zoomed in your minimap.

Have a nice day.

You mean the opportune screenshot where the commander who just ran past us is defending Bay from Yak’s bend? Sorry but there was no one behind us, no matter how much you want to believe there was. Here is a nice picture conveniently taken right before our massive 8-man group routed you. It also shows how our commander is right behind us backing our zerg up with another mega zerg. Or something…

Oh and I forgot it also shows all the “other people fighting on our side” too.

Attachments:

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

There was no norn warrior.. We had a group of 5, then flipflop™ added on later. That may have been your party (4) but there was several others on your side fighting also. And we wiped you twice, well the second time you ran to the keep NPC’s.. I just find it funny you call out people for switching classes when your thief switched after we wiped you..

Have a nice day.

There were 3 warriors. One with a mask, an asura, and one with a white beard. You also had the mesmer, the thief, and the necro. So already you are lying about your group of 5, and you had the tM necro/guard jump in after the first 3-4 wipes. It must be interesting to be so delusional. You wiped us one time, when we engaged not seeing that the guardian had switched to a necro and when it was next to your sentry. There was only one point at which we ever had pugs with us, and it was after the majority of wipes, but at most it made us even in numbers. You call us out for class switching when you did it first, also 2 of your warriors ran through at least 4 different builds in the hour or so that we were wiping you. I decided to switch to my guardian after every engagement led to me getting double signet of spited, killshot, and focused by your absolutely terrible d/p thief.

You can deny and make excuses all you want, but at the end of the day if you look at your hour spent roaming against us and call it a success, then I genuinely feel sorry for you. XOXO used to be a challenging group to fight, but now it is just another set of free lootbags.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Have a nice day.

There were 3 warriors. One with a mask, an asura, and one with a white beard. You also had the mesmer, the thief, and the necro. So already you are lying about your group of 5, and you had the tM necro/guard jump in after the first 3-4 wipes. It must be interesting to be so delusional. You wiped us one time, when we engaged not seeing that the guardian had switched to a necro and when it was next to your sentry. There was only one point at which we ever had pugs with us, and it was after the majority of wipes, but at most it made us even in numbers. You call us out for class switching when you did it first, also 2 of your warriors ran through at least 4 different builds in the hour or so that we were wiping you. I decided to switch to my guardian after every engagement led to me getting double signet of spited, killshot, and focused by your absolutely terrible d/p thief.

You can deny and make excuses all you want, but at the end of the day if you look at your hour spent roaming against us and call it a success, then I genuinely feel sorry for you. XOXO used to be a challenging group to fight, but now it is just another set of free lootbags.

Our group was 2 warriors me,puzzle one mesmer max and one necro xumn. The tm wasnt in all the fights, and we didn’t “have” him do anything he just showed up. You had add’s the whole time.. The whole time the fight was pretty even on numbers , some we had 1-2 more others u had 1-2 more.. At no point was it 7v4 though which was my only reason for responding to counter that LIE.

Yes we were playing badly, yes you outplayed us.. But to come on here saying you repeatedly wiped us 7v4 to stroke your kitten is kittening gay..

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Our group was 2 warriors me,puzzle one mesmer max and one necro xumn. The tm wasnt in all the fights, and we didn’t “have” him do anything he just showed up. You had add’s the whole time.. The whole time the fight was pretty even on numbers , some we had 1-2 more others u had 1-2 more.. At no point was it 7v4 though which was my only reason for responding to counter that LIE.

Yes we were playing badly, yes you outplayed us.. But to come on here saying you repeatedly wiped us 7v4 to stroke your kitten is kittening gay..

Sorry, it’s just that I have seen someone from your guild publicly ridicule tons of random people who are just trying to have some fun in WvW by posting videos of them, and I thought I would return the favor.

I realize he may not have even been in the group and I shouldn’t paint you all with the same brush. In any case we had a lot of fun.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Sorry, it’s just that I have seen someone from your guild publicly ridicule tons of random people who are just trying to have some fun in WvW by posting videos of them, and I thought I would return the favor.

I realize he may not have even been in the group and I shouldn’t paint you all with the same brush. In any case we had a lot of fun.

Well, good job. I hope it made you feel better with your imaginary post of beating 7 XOXO with 4.

Also, you’re bad and you should feel bad.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Oh look, its the #1 Obs song of the day fanboy. Please make sure you watch them all , some of that music is my all time fave. Also feel free to follow me at #ibeatpplw/obuttlust it even says what color striped socks I’m wearing.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Well, good job. I hope it made you feel better with your imaginary post of beating 7 XOXO with 4.

I’m confused here. The post can’t possibly be imaginary since people reponded to it

Also if you are the thief in those screenshots then LOL I’m not so sure you should be calling me bad.

Oh look, its the #1 Obs song of the day fanboy. Please make sure you watch them all , some of that music is my all time fave. Also feel free to follow me at #ibeatpplw/obuttlust it even says what color striped socks I’m wearing.

Wait so minor bloodlust = 3 XOXO players?

And yeah I’m such a fanboy I even bound all my skills to rad keybinds and started clicking my skills anyway LOL.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

I’m confused here. The post can’t possibly be imaginary since people reponded to it

Also if you are the thief in those screenshots then LOL I’m not so sure you should be calling me bad.

And yeah I’m such a fanboy I even bound all my skills to rad keybinds and started clicking my skills anyway LOL.

No, I’m not the thief in that picture. I don’t know you nor have I faced you but the attitude you’ve shown me through forums is the way amateurs play. When someone goes to the forum to “brag” about their “fish story” of how many people they went up against in WvW I laugh.

Notice how the truly “great” groups have youtube videos showing their skill and you’re still sitting around with your thumb up your kitten using screenshots to prove your legitimacy? Yeah, exactly my point. You’re bad.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Notice how the truly “great” groups have youtube videos showing their skill and you’re still sitting around with your thumb up your kitten using screenshots to prove your legitimacy? Yeah, exactly my point. You’re bad.

The truly “great” groups like XOXO? The same group we wiped 4v7 a few hours ago? Yep, sounds about right. Oh and I doubt anyone would ever brag about killing XOXO. Another set of free loot bags I believe the wording was?

By the way, I vividly recall the last time Oozo uploaded videos of your little conglomerate failing. The whole “We are not on voice comms”, “That’s not the real XOXO” and all other bullkitten excuses you come up with have been used and abused already.

yes you outplayed us..

That is all I need to prove my legitimacy, although if you doubt me why don’t you just 2v2 / 3v3 us?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

Dank agreed you outplayed them. But your initial claim of 7v4 was highly inflated and wrong. You can’t count. I never said we were the best and the only one who records videos in our guild is Obs. We’re just a guild with ~10 people who like to mess around in wvw and /sit spam.

Remember, you came to the forum, disproved your credibility with your initial post and then still think you’re a bad kitten. Seriously bro, go away.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

After commanding for a few hours in NSP BL and taking their keeps 12 times in a row, I think NSP really doesn’t have a significant group other than Os Guild that I have seen, but good fights anyways back in Bay.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

After commanding for a few hours in NSP BL and taking their keeps 12 times in a row, I think NSP really doesn’t have a significant group other than Os Guild that I have seen, but good fights anyways back in Bay.

We never claimed that we did. This match-up is a joke and should be treated like such.

We have Os and a few other guilds to overrun borderlands when they get on. We do have a core group of random players who run around and zerg random stuff. A core group of small-man guilds that like to roam and keep our camps safe. That’s about it.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

But your initial claim of 7v4 was highly inflated and wrong. You can’t count.

Because you would obviously be an authority on the subject;

I don’t know you nor have I faced you

Lol.

You can’t count. I never said we were the best and the only one who records videos in our guild is Obs. We’re just a guild with ~10 people who like to mess around in wvw and /sit spam.

Yeah we are just a guild which likes to mess around in WvW too. But back when you played DR you were talking trash about everyone on the forum, I guess I’m just a litte disappointed you can’t back it up in-game? If you live by the sword, you die by the sword so to speak.

Remember, you came to the forum, disproved your credibility with your initial post and then still think you’re a bad kitten. Seriously bro, go away.

So because you are telling me I disproved my credibility, it makes it so? Because you are telling me I think I’m a bad kitten it makes it so? Because you tell me to go away I will go away? I’ve been trying to wrap my head around it but I just can’t understand forum posters who try to impose some sort of authority over other posters.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

So because you are telling me I disproved my credibility, it makes it so? Because you are telling me I think I’m a bad kitten it makes it so? Because you tell me to go away I will go away? I’ve been trying to wrap my head around it but I just can’t understand forum posters who try to impose some sort of authority over other posters.

The way you titled this made it sound like 7 XOXO. Not 5 XOXO and some random add ons. That makes a big difference. Your screenshot shows there was 5 total. Credibility gone.

How many times have people gotten in fights in BLs where people jump into random fights? Oh I don’t know – all the time? Remember, your server has much greater population. I don’t think I’ve seen a fair fight this whole time. Yet you, because you beat some XOXO, came to the forums to talk kitten.

That’s what I’m talking about. If you wanted to prove something you should message us for a 2v2/3v3 not come to the forums and call us out. Oh, and I’m glad you caught the sarcasm behind me telling you to go away and you’re bad. Didn’t think you would for a second.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Oh and I doubt anyone would ever brag about killing XOXO.

Well you did brag, you came to the forum not more then 2 minutes after the last fight to post about your huge accomplishment.. Not only that you inflated the facts in order to make the situation look better for you.. You also took multiple screenshots during the fight so I guess you must be really proud to kill some XOXO, go you!

You will notice we didn’t take any SS’s of your dead bodies when we wiped you, or your kittenes running into the keep npc’s after 1 of your guys got killed..

Yes I’ll say it again, we played like kitten in those fights and we knew we were.. And I would have in fact came and gave you props and said nice job and all that if not for you coming on here acting like a total kittenbag.

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

The way you titled this made it sound like 7 XOXO. Not 5 XOXO and some random add ons. That makes a big difference. Your screenshot shows there was 5 total. Credibility gone.

Because one isolated screenshot tells the full tale of 1h+ of fights? You can’t first claim that my screenshots prove nothing and then spin around to use arguments built on them, especially when I only used those screenshots to prove the fact that we had 4 players rather than to showcase how many players XOXO had.

How many times have people gotten in fights in BLs where people jump into random fights? Oh I don’t know – all the time? Remember, your server has much greater population. I don’t think I’ve seen a fair fight this whole time. Yet you, because you beat some XOXO, came to the forums to talk kitten.

Yep, for reasons I have already stated.

That’s what I’m talking about. If you wanted to prove something you should message us for a 2v2/3v3 not come to the forums and call us out.

Sure, but what’s the point of a 2v2 / 3v3 when we already beat you 4v7? That’s fine though, just PM me in-game.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Oh and I doubt anyone would ever brag about killing XOXO.

Well you did brag, you came to the forum not more then 2 minutes after the last fight to post about your huge accomplishment.. Not only that you inflated the facts in order to make the situation look better for you.. You also took multiple screenshots during the fight so I guess you must be really proud to kill some XOXO, go you!

You will notice we didn’t take any SS’s of your dead bodies when we wiped you, or your kittenes running into the keep npc’s after 1 of your guys got killed..

Yes I’ll say it again, we played like kitten in those fights and we knew we were.. And I would have in fact came and gave you props and said nice job and all that if not for you coming on here acting like a total kittenbag.

Yup, and then I apologized and said my comments were misdirected.

I have nothing against you personally or anyone in that group we fought. I have a problem with all the people (who were definitely XOXO) who used to talk mad trash back when you played against DR, resorting to character assassination galore, but maybe those guys are gone.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

After saying you are sorry, a quote like the one you responded to with this quote would make you not feel sorry anymore. I totally understand.

Fixed!

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

If anyone’s wondering why they don’t have a wp in SM, Lowlands, hills, and bay for a long time, if your wondering why you don’t have your fully upgraded towers in ebg, if your wondering who it was, it was me. I took almost everything that Yak’s owned last night. And I’m not afraid to do it again. I took Lowlands/SM/Your Towers/Your Home repeatedly last night. And you know who you are, if you want to mess with me again, when you wake up, and look at the map, all your keeps will have wp’s in them. Consider this a warning. ~Walnut of Ehmry Bay (That post above mine, you don’t want to be next)

Special shout out to walnut.

Attachments:

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

The level of condescension from left field in this post. Incredible.

I counted;

1 Asura Mesmer
1 Sylvari Thief
1 Human Warrior
1 Asura Warrior
1 Norn Warrior
1 Norn Necromancer

vs

1 Human Guardian
1 Human Elementalist
1 Asura Mesmer

Thank you for your in depth analysis, we are all better players for it.

Thank you. Thank you for being the arbiter of forum justice. Not the one we deserve, but the one we need.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

I see things haven’t changed.

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Special shout out to walnut.

2 thumbs up

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

The only thing that kittens me off is that they have coyotes while EB being red doesn’t and hasn’t for a few weeks now. That kitten right there is unfair.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pandamonium.8035

Pandamonium.8035

What a night. That garri ninja tho… love u yaks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

lol @ all the forum wars, all you nerds sound dumb. Until someone gets recorded fight of even numbers, gtfo before you start kittening the rest of this thread. Pls and thanks

2v2, 3v3, etc *hint hint

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chimpy.4260

Chimpy.4260

lol @ all the forum wars, all you nerds sound dumb. Until someone gets recorded fight of even numbers, gtfo before you start kittening the rest of this thread. Pls and thanks

2v2, 3v3, etc *hint hint

Amen

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragonrage.8921

dragonrage.8921

Hey now keep it to the WVW maps. Put that effort into the match instead of being a forum boaster. see yall out there.

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

New patch: PvF now contributes to in-game PPT.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

We have been on at those same times and have been in be. Many times when we run into a group, it’s main objective is to enter the nearest structure until they can be assured they outnumber us.

I admit, it is smart for ppt, but this match seems to be one of the most I enjoyable yet. At least sbi fought us open field with their guilds.

I started looking out for you guys after your first post. Last night, you were running at least 30 people (probably more with non-guildies), which is probably one of your first problems. Most of the guilds that open-field on Ebay have ~20 people online during raids, so we’re obviously going to get mobbed by you guys. Mid-raid, I noticed you guys only because you were lagging my computer to death. I’d suggest that if you really wanted fair, open field fights, set something up or run with fewer people. The only other guild I know about that runs with so many people in your style is Pyro. Lots of people, but you can’t really tell if they’re good of if they just outnumber you.

Also, there was a nice three-way fight near Anz earlier in the night, where Yaks was composed predominantly of [Os] and after NSP were killed you guys ran away from Ebay, even though the numbers were clearly in your favour.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I started looking out for you guys after your first post. Last night, you were running at least 30 people (probably more with non-guildies), which is probably one of your first problems. Most of the guilds that open-field on Ebay have ~20 people online during raids, so we’re obviously going to get mobbed by you guys. Mid-raid, I noticed you guys only because you were lagging my computer to death. I’d suggest that if you really wanted fair, open field fights, set something up or run with fewer people. The only other guild I know about that runs with so many people in your style is Pyro. Lots of people, but you can’t really tell if they’re good of if they just outnumber you.

Also, there was a nice three-way fight near Anz earlier in the night, where Yaks was composed predominantly of [Os] and after NSP were killed you guys ran away from Ebay, even though the numbers were clearly in your favour.

I think you are confused….

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

I laugh at the yaks bragging they got a wp in Bay while we have little to no SEA presence…
Going to have fun destroying yaks on NA Peaktime.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lastrites.5286

Lastrites.5286

Lastritês – Primi Agminis Legio [PAL]
Yak’s Bend Community Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

I laugh at the yaks bragging they got a wp in Bay while we have little to no SEA presence…
Going to have fun destroying yaks on NA Peaktime.

Aww Raz! I’d agree with you except for the fact that most of the people who did that were NA players who stayed up because it was a Saturday night. (Personally, I was on until 1:30-ish ST) Which your server could have done to defend/take back/go offensive.

When I was helping with defending/upgrading Bay, you had a fairly decent sized group. In fact, there were times they outnumbered us during their pushes to inner. Other times it was even or in our favor. Mostly it was our siege that stopped you in inner as well as you guys seemed afraid to push. Might not have been the case, just seemed that way from my perspective.

Will say, the initial fight to get Bay was fantastic and barely won by us.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

I think you are confused….

He’s not confused about Os running with what looked like 25+ in Eternal. I mean, it doesn’t rival AD’s numbers as we always run with 30+ but it was pretty impressive.

He is probably confusing Os with One from YB. They were running with 30+ in Eternal. That would have been good fight, sounds like it didn’t happen though.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856