10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Thanks for the Garrison SOR! How did that GEEVEEGEE go RISE?

It wasn’t our GvG kittenhead, nice try though

Wasn’t there but I think Agg was fighting ONE guild

Nah, I heard it was Hip Squad having their rematch against Plexity.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Thanks for the Garrison SOR! How did that GEEVEEGEE go RISE?

It wasn’t our GvG kittenhead, nice try though

Wasn’t there but I think Agg was fighting ONE guild

Nah, I heard it was Hip Squad having their rematch against Plexity.

+1

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

ONE/RISE AGG/SG GOOD FIGHTS IN SOR BL

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

I feel you there Mal…. you kittens had our purring number quite a few times there at the beginning

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

WoW SoR that truce with JQ last night and the double-teaming seems to have backfired, GJ to JQ for jumping ahead of SoR to second place XD

There was a truce? I’m confused, lol last night all HzH and EMP did was push SOR garrison. LOL

Yup before i logged JQ and SoR had hit BG heavy on all maps we were down to 4 camps across all maps and 1 tower and 1 keep. So yup clear there was a truce since both servers hit BG at the same time on all maps. Normally JQ still lose out when they did passed truces with SoR, this time it was SoR that lost out and slipped to 3rd.

I think someone has their tinfoil hat on a little too tight. You’re the person yelling “We have spies” in /t as well aren’t you?

Dont believe i was talking about spys? I was talking about server’s making a truce to double team another server which is a legit WvW tactic. Maybe you dont understand this but thats fine.

Also if you’re seriously saying spying on other servers TS/map etc doesnt happen then you clearly dont WvW much. All servers have outted spys on there servers including people who have tried seige capping/ draining supplies to help other servers. Only last week BG finally got a guy perma banned for that, thanks to a dev spotting him walking lems off a cliff.

Attachments:

Mez You Up
Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

WoW SoR that truce with JQ last night and the double-teaming seems to have backfired, GJ to JQ for jumping ahead of SoR to second place XD

There was a truce? I’m confused, lol last night all HzH and EMP did was push SOR garrison. LOL

Yup before i logged JQ and SoR had hit BG heavy on all maps we were down to 4 camps across all maps and 1 tower and 1 keep. So yup clear there was a truce since both servers hit BG at the same time on all maps. Normally JQ still lose out when they did passed truces with SoR, this time it was SoR that lost out and slipped to 3rd.

I think someone has their tinfoil hat on a little too tight. You’re the person yelling “We have spies” in /t as well aren’t you?

Dont believe i was talking about spys? I was talking about server’s making a truce to double team another server which is a legit WvW tactic. Maybe you dont understand this but thats fine.

Also if you’re seriously saying spying on other servers TS/map etc doesnt happen then you clearly dont WvW much. All servers have outted spys on there servers including people who have tried seige capping/ draining supplies to help other servers. Only last week BG finally got a guy perma banned for that, thanks to a dev spotting him walking lems off a cliff.

Actually there have been relatively few spies. They aren’t spying, they are trolling 99% of the time. Many of the people who do it troll on multiple servers. The guy who was siege trolling BG was confirmed to be doing on it SoR and JQ as they had the same guild tag IIRC.

People don’t actually relay spy info in TS. I think everyone would know if someone was spying by relaying info to hundreds players on a daily basis.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

mmmmmmm I love Omega Soup! It goes great with Bread!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Does [WvW] have something against IRON? o.O

Does IRON troll any enemy they fight? Yes.

Sir, that statement isnt true. Please learn facts before an attempted troll. kthxbye

Come now, Shifty, sending iron ore and other messages to select opposing opponents is not “trolling”? Apparently, your definition of “trolling” is about as different as your definition of wiping, eh? lol /salute

As much as I hate to do it Shifty, I have to side with Rigel on this one Rigels definition of wiping will always be more valid than ours as he does it a hell of alot more than us. You cant argue with some one who have way more experience than you.

More indication that you are talking clueless stuff, huh? I am on your server, you know SoR, enjoying the bags from JQ and BG. Keep talking like you know something sport. Ruinus.7519 out.

You have always been a BG player Rigel so i stand by every word i said about you wiping, did you see the light and transfer here or is it just your second account on SoR? Talking of your second account, is it anything to do with the RUIN guild?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

I feel you there Mal…. you kittens had our purring number quite a few times there at the beginning

Ty good fights all around.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

SoR…
How on earth do you guys fit 3 large guilds on 1BL. Are the devs on your server opening up extra queue space per border for you or something :-p that’s just insane
[HL], [HeL] AND [Choo]……we’re having trouble fielding even 1 and a half guild on the border :-/

Choo has maybe 20, HL under 30, Hel 15-20(EDIT: 21) where as HzH had a single, extremely large zerg.

It was 22 HzH and 35 total

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Bomb spec engineer. that’s what dying looks like.

T3 here, just wanted to say…

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LIKE THAT IN THE RUINS?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charlie.5680

Charlie.5680

Thanks to RIOT for making me have fun with fireworks in times of war.

Love,
SF Asura Engineer.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

thats how we do it in T1 dawg, we take the ruins like a bawsssss.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

you clearly mean how bg do it

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Its not even been a week on your return and youve already broken Vash, cmon Star. Stop. Give them sometime to get back in this forum thread!!

(Just like the other time)

Broken? I don’t think you get it. Why would I play a little tantrum throwing kid by arguing with Starscream who acts like they personally know someone on here? I’m not just going to type random insults like some people on here, cough. I had 3 people responding to my posts and you think I’ve “broken.” That was the good part. Outnumbering your opponents won’t work for you on the forums like it does in-game (lol). I don’t know what you’re referring to as “the other time,” but any time I’ve talked to you on here, you disappeared. Or reported my posts. This is nothing but trolling, yet you act like you have so much to prove.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

I don’t know what you’re referring to as “the other time,” but any time I’ve talked to you on here, you disappeared. Or reported my posts. This is nothing but trolling, yet you act like you have so much to prove.

Vash, I think you need to understand that the moderation on this message board actually creates more trolling than it prevents. All you have to do is say something in a very subtle way that might offend someone in order to bait them out, then just report their reply.

It’s quite obvious that certain guilds are exceptional at this practice, and this thread on a whole is a perfect example of trolling getting out of hand thanks to absolute moderation instead of careful review.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Every time I talk to you, you disappear vash, just like yesterday. Outnumbering your oppenents on the forums may not work but stomping them until they log out and stop playing works here, just like in game

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Every time I talk to you, you disappear vash, just like yesterday. Outnumbering your oppenents on the forums may not work but stomping them until they log out and stop playing works here, just like in game

Vash is immobilized, let’s get some spike damage on him.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Shame on you SoR, IRON in particular. You outnumber Vash 4:1 in terms of forum warriors.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Lol because I’ve totally talked to you before right? So much fail in just a couple posts. You keep overdoing your self every time. What you think is confidence is actually delusion. Your posts represent your guild perfectly. Kekekekeke

Saying you stomp someone =/= stomping someone.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Shame on you SoR, IRON in particular. You outnumber Vash 4:1 in terms of forum warriors.

It’s great server and guild recruiting PR.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Meow meow meow! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

you clearly mean how bg do it

well in BG we have a saying, anything worth doing is worth over doing.

Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

Thanks to RIOT for making me have fun with fireworks in times of war.

Love,
SF Asura Engineer.

It’s never a bad time for fireworks.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Lol because I’ve totally talked to you before right? So much fail in just a couple posts. You keep overdoing your self every time. What you think is confidence is actually delusion. Your posts represent your guild perfectly. Kekekekeke

Vash you need to stop trying so hard at covering up your fails in many of your troll posts. Baddie.

Another wild SoR troll appears! Is there no end? Must they always come in hordes? :P I know the motto of your server is “the more the merrier,” so it makes sense. Do explain how it is possible to “fail” in a game of forum trolling against people who use generic insults and out-dated “lul we are st0mping you wit wordz” antics?

You just a roaming forum warrior, they come in forum havoc squads, you need back up my friend.

Lol. I have a pretty sturdy roaming build, no worries. Perplexity ftw.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

…. Let it begin …. Muahahaha
sigh’ but for me, bed….
Have fun!!!!!

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

sigh’ but for me, bed….
Have fun!!!!!

Dear JQ,

please do not send those to BG garrison, send them to SOR garrison i heard they have tasty cookies there.

Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

sigh’ but for me, bed….
Have fun!!!!!

Dear JQ,

please do not send those to BG garrison, send them to SOR garrison i heard they have tasty cookies there.

I think they went to BG’s Garri

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Decklan.7540

I get so upset sometimes that I consider calling the police and making false statements. You ever get upset like that Decklan?

What exactly are you referring to?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

sigh’ but for me, bed….
Have fun!!!!!

Dear JQ,

I think they went to BG’s Garri

would be nice to have a 20 v 20 golem battle.

Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Yeah where are all the BG forums warriors atm? They have all gone quiet like Titan did last week. No doubt they will be back when BG wins?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Sir, that statement isnt true. Please learn facts before an attempted troll. kthxbye

Come now, Shifty, sending iron ore and other messages to select opposing opponents is not “trolling”? Apparently, your definition of “trolling” is about as different as your definition of wiping, eh? lol /salute

As much as I hate to do it Shifty, I have to side with Rigel on this one Rigels definition of wiping will always be more valid than ours as he does it a hell of alot more than us. You cant argue with some one who have way more experience than you.

More indication that you are talking clueless stuff, huh? I am on your server, you know SoR, enjoying the bags from JQ and BG. Keep talking like you know something sport. Ruinus.7519 out.

You have always been a BG player Rigel so i stand by every word i said about you wiping, did you see the light and transfer here or is it just your second account on SoR? Talking of your second account, is it anything to do with the RUIN guild?

I see your still acting like the forum warrior you are…ironic though that I ran with IRON a few times already and you had no clue – so as such, clueless is what clueless is, eh Starscream? Ruinus is my primary acct, my secondary account (Rigil) is dead – I use the Rigil account primarily for the forums. Anyhow, had serious fun running with TW/TWL and Indo yesterday, some awesome fights to be had.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I see your still acting like the forum warrior you are…ironic though that I ran with IRON a few times already and you had no clue – so as such, clueless is what clueless is, eh Starscream? Ruinus is my primary acct, my secondary account (Rigil) is dead – I use the Rigil account primarily for the forums. Anyhow, had serious fun running with TW/TWL and Indo yesterday, some awesome fights to be had.

No wonder we all felt so dirty last night…

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Vash, i know you are losing the arguments on here, but thats no reason to lie, check your post history, or mine to see we have talked a few times. Here is one convo we had
from the 7/19 BG-SoR-DB thread:-

Vash.9183:

Starscream.7803:

IRON has not been playing for PPT so no idea where you got that from. Facts gif’s fart sunshine, and the smack talking smaller guilds was smokee calling us out saying he was hunting us. We then offered a GvG which you trolled (as usual) I even replied to your post asking what we are supposed to do when we get called out for large numbers, i`m still waiting on a answer for that……………………..

Yeah, I totally said IRON is playing for PPT… lol. Actually, no, I didn’t.

I’m not even going to comment on anything else you said because you prove my points every day. If not on the forums, then in Blackgate’s Lion’s Arch map chat. Some of your guild mates really made a mess there.

Not going to comment = still no come back to what i asked. I like you Vash, you have a little moan, have a little cry based on half thruths. You take it all very seriously.

So tell me again who is delusional and full of fail?

I take it seriously, huh? :P How old is that comment that you just picked out of the archives of my posting history?

Here, let me speak in a language that you might understand.

Blah, harp harp, blah. Baaaah, blah moan croak. Blah blah fail blah. Blah again.

Blah.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Yeah you are right Rigel, how could be so blind as to not know you run with us when you post on the forums using a different account plus not knowing any of your char names. man do i feel stupid right now…………………..

Rigels posting hitory clearly shows you were on BG, and I notice you didnt answer the transfer question?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Rigel.3092

No wonder we all felt so dirty last night…

Must have accounted for those wipes of IRON, eh? ;-)
/salute

Was great fun, nonetheless.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Rigel.3092

Yeah you are right Rigel, how could be so blind as to not know you run with us when you post on the forums using a different account plus not knowing any of your char names. man do i feel stupid right now…………………..

Rigels posting hitory clearly shows you were on BG, and I notice you didnt answer the transfer question?

Dude, would you like to meet up in WvW tonight? I am on east coast US time….let me know. Send me an in-game message giving map and time or message me here. /salute

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Dude, would you like to meet up in WvW tonight? I am on east coast US time….let me know. Send me an in-game message giving map and time or message me here. /salute

I`m not denying you are on SoR, i`m asking when you come here? <.<

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

@ Vash i was just showing you that we had talked before when you made out that you didnt. I like you change in tactics though, failing to reply with anything – lying – gibberish. Didnt you say you was a troll? Some one would place bait and you would give them the catch?

I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Rigel.3092

Been awhile, ask Shifty, I indicated to him a long while back about my thoughts on moving to SoR and who I was with on BG.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Been awhile, ask Shifty, I indicated to him a long while back about my thoughts on moving to SoR and who I was with on BG.

Well my apologies for my posts to you. I only go for BG trolls.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

SOR forced to jump from map to map on the defensive, but absolutely wrecking face in every fight.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

@ Vash i was just showing you that we had talked before when you made out that you didnt. I like you change in tactics though, failing to reply with anything – lying – gibberish. Didnt you say you was a troll? Some one would place bait and you would give them the catch?

I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting

I honestly don’t know what you even type anymore. Lol. I replied. What lies? Now you’re saying the exact same thing I said to you. “*I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting*” My words to you exactly. You aren’t “holding a discussion,” you’re smashing your keys and posting any random crap that you can think of. Your idea of “trolling” is saying “I’m winning u losing, huhu.” Honestly, the only reason we’re even going back and forth is because I’m bored and I’m waiting for my guild to start up in WvW. Please educate your self while you’re “waiting.”

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

BY far one of the best matchup in ages. Very balanced and very fun.

Here is a score updates with a couple of mates

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I honestly don’t know what you even type anymore. Lol. I replied. What lies? Now you’re saying the exact same thing I said to you. “*I think I need to wait for a BG troll that can hold their own in a discussion, i will be waiting*” My words to you exactly. You aren’t “holding a discussion,” you’re smashing your keys and posting any random crap that you can think of. Your idea of “trolling” is saying “I’m winning u losing, huhu.” Honestly, the only reason we’re even going back and forth is because I’m bored and I’m waiting for my guild to start up in WvW. Please educate your self while you’re “waiting.”

You made out we had never spoken before = lie. The rest of our discussion is me posting stuff and you not replying but complaining about the nature of the replies, like you did with magikfox. If you cant come up with a decent reply sorry to tell you but its losing. So vocal yet so disappointing at the same time /sigh.

Maybe nakoor or hoots can post for you, they dont really troll that much and you can keep up with them.

The mods have already moved in on this and started deleting posts so i`m going to save any possible infractions for something decent.

EDIT: waiting for your guild to start in WvW? Dont forget to do your stretching exercises before entering WvW, you dont want to pull a muscle running away

(edited by Starscream.7803)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Decklan.7540

Quick, call the West Hollywood police.

What exactly are you talking about Tyaen?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I don’t know, what am I talking about?

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Decklan.7540

I don’t know, what am I talking about?

This is getting quite interesting.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

SOR forced to jump from map to map on the defensive, but absolutely wrecking face in every fight.

real good joke. sor wrecking face lol
you sir made my day.
only thing sor good at is blobbing behind ac’s

You should reevaluate your life if a forum comment by some random guy makes your day.

But good job, Grump.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

real good joke. sor wrecking face lol
you sir made my day.
only thing sor good at is blobbing behind ac’s

You should reevaluate your life if a forum comment by some random guy makes your day.

But good job, Grump.

This forum comment really made my day. errrr…..my life sucks….