10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Hello everyone My name is Wilson… I play a warrior in the small man squads of Jade Quarry’s Strike Force. I have been making videos for only about a month now. With the great fights OPP has been providing this week I really wanted to post this video here for all to enjoy. I only have a free version of Bandicam, so I miss a ton of stuff but here are some highlights anyway.

Good vid good vid and you’re a good warrior for sure and its refreshing to see that SF could actually with a number below 15-20, before this vid i didnt think that was possible.

Its funny though that you call Greek out for running when he is outnumbered yet when you do the same it is okay because you had everything on cooldown, did it occur to you that maybe he did too?

Anyways looking forward to more fights against you guys.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Well SoR has overtaken BG, but they still need lessons in scouting. It was funny how they got sandwiched between TKG and MERC outside SoR Briar during early Oceanic.

hmmm maybe SoR can stack some more guilds so there is no need to scout? It would certainly fit SoR attitude.

If we practice our scouting, make sure you practice your counting

More like…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

……double post

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

GG, sanctum of sea and sea quarry. without that double team you couldn’t take our eb keep.

Dont blame us for your SEA to fall appart

when did the trolls turn serious?

Nope, just surprised BG have finally gone broke from buy so many (terrible) guilds.

You bought all the good ones and left none for us

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

GG, sanctum of sea and sea quarry. without that double team you couldn’t take our eb keep.

Nope, just surprised BG have finally gone broke from buy so many (terrible) guilds.

Why are you on the forums??? Shouldn’t you be farming gold for the next bg fundraiser?

Evin Arris

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Why are you on the forums??? Shouldn’t you be farming gold for the next bg fundraiser?

Why can’t we all just get along

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

JQ and SoR Spawn camping BG in EB while SoR has SM Waypoint

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Not possible. Conspiracy theory I say… JQ loves BG!

-S o S-

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squidlips.3817

Squidlips.3817

JQ gave up trying to take our towers. We upgraded for grub guards.

Attachments:

Straight Dumpstered [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Why can’t we all just get along

It’s all friendly banter here.

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Come at us bro…

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: abielpl.5890

abielpl.5890

[ONE] WvW Madness
http://www.twitch.tv/abielpl

Murlis – Guardian
[ONE] Fight As One – Sanctum of Rall
http://fightasone.enjin.com/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Come at us bro…

Hahahaha….. that’s the kind of fun I like to have! If for nothing else, just to make that one person on map, the type whom has to be the only pin on map, blow his gasket completely

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

Night Shift Stream – http://www.twitch.tv/numberonemesmer

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Quick, Someone make a funny meme or snarky .gif out of this!!!

“Leaves BG because he doesn’t want to burn out doing overtime….”

Commanding in EU usually meant that I would’ve had to have taken militia and coordinate dual hits with HB and RK – staying up to fight them to see how they would fare (tbh they had a low guildee showing) wasn’t because I wanted to burn at both ends and was doing overtime. If you command a lot you often want to see if the guys you usually play with are up to scratch, playing in EU was more because I was curious to see if RK/PLX/HB would smash my group (95% JQ militia) as JQ has been historically weak in EU as it has no current guilded presence. There is plenty of militia in that time-slot, all they need is someone to lead them (cough cough, need EU guilds).

Thanks for the fights HB, Afterlife, PLX, RK and IRON.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Just reminder to guilds, if you want to take bloodlust can you not stick your entire map blob onto a point. Looks so stupid lol

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mmzn.8201

mmzn.8201

Having the best fights while your server is double team against one, thats wierd oO

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Having the best fights while your server is double team against one, thats wierd oO

Blame that on poor map control on BGs part – you don’t pull tails and don’t expect to get bitten.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Commanding in EU usually meant that I would’ve had to have taken militia and coordinate dual hits with HB and RK – staying up to fight them to see how they would fare (tbh they had a low guildee showing) wasn’t because I wanted to burn at both ends and was doing overtime. If you command a lot you often want to see if the guys you usually play with are up to scratch, playing in EU was more because I was curious to see if RK/PLX/HB would smash my group (95% JQ militia) as JQ has been historically weak in EU as it has no current guilded presence. There is plenty of militia in that time-slot, all they need is someone to lead them (cough cough, need EU guilds).

The best fights I’ve had all year have been against the BG ones since we left, as we cut a lot of dead weight from the guild when we moved off. Making a 3rd underdog server that hasn’t been competitive for first place for competitive again is part of the enjoyment you get from leading and JQs community is just as welcoming as BGs was. We are still the only guilded presence that has its prime ~5-9pm AEST as opposed to the previously stacked BG OC which had 3 OC guilds that usually ended in a ROFL-stomp on BGs behalf mostly from the part of them having a large militia and guild presence 24/7. We improved competition by moving as JQ was legitamately the underdog when it came to competition, as having one-sided fights is fun for no-one and moving from the previously Rank 1 server to the previously Rank 3 shifts the meta of T1 so that we get more fights in more timezones as opposed to everyone stacking in their respective timezones.

On top of this, I want to remind everyone of the score HALF WAY THROUGH THE FREAKIN WEEK.

This kitten is intense. In the smaller moments you have your 2v1s and those moments of dread where you only have a few things still your colour and everything is paper.

But looking at the larger picture… things are just amazing atm.

Imagine if the larger force of MERC that left had actually stayed in BG. Would the competition be this tight? Who knows. But for now things are looking fantastic.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Those fights on sor bl were the best I’ve had in a while. Too bad I had to leave right in the middle if this gari fight

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: mmzn.8201

mmzn.8201

Blame that on poor map control on BGs part – you don’t pull tails and don’t expect to get bitten.

So you are saying that you double team us because of our poor map control ? Holy kitten I’ll stop read forums.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Oh and good job w rod!!!!!!!

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oishi.1379

Oishi.1379

Thanks for tonight Rodfoo!!!

Its Kuro [NS] Little Boy

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Great fights in SOR BL tonight, thanks for the fun

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baels.3469

Baels.3469

Soon.

Soon.tm

Blackgate
[MERC] – Oceanic

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

I took a pic of JQ’s golem art in JQ citadel.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

Funny how all the server jumpers from BG are now bragging (or feeling more confident) now that finally we are losing……

Double teams are legit for sure but pluuuueeezzz don’t act like it takes some skill and make videos of a few moments in time, we wiped ALOT of JQ Zergs in their BL last night as well as SoR. But yes I agree we could not hang on to lead getting battered everywhere…..

Of course when the wheel turns and JQ and SOR start losing again who will jump servers again?

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Funny how all the server jumpers from BG are now bragging (or feeling more confident) now that finally we are losing……

Double teams are legit for sure but pluuuueeezzz don’t act like it takes some skill and make videos of a few moments in time, we wiped ALOT of JQ Zergs in their BL last night as well as SoR. But yes I agree we could not hang on to lead getting battered everywhere…..

Of course when the wheel turns and JQ and SOR start losing again who will jump servers again?

If you’re talking about how you guys lost your bay last night, I don’t have any regrets. BG golem rushed SoR hills in that map 3 times within 30 minutes, while JQ was hitting north hills. JQ would hit our north hills, and BG would hit south or lake tower. SoR was getting double teamed hard, however we did what was appropriate and defended in a smart manner. Eventually JQ got bored and hit BG, so we had had time for revenge. IIRC what screwed BG over was the fact that they took all the supply for the golems in their bay to 2v1 SoR…oh how that backfired on them. The irony….

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Isn’t this the reason there are so many forum warriors? There is a reason we disliked BG. Now, BG doesn’t like (ex)BG. Ironic isn’kitten

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

The best fights I’ve had all year have been against the BG ones since we left, as we cut a lot of dead weight from the guild when we moved off. Making a 3rd underdog server that hasn’t been competitive for first place for competitive again is part of the enjoyment you get from leading and JQs community is just as welcoming as BGs was. We are still the only guilded presence that has its prime ~5-9pm AEST as opposed to the previously stacked BG OC which had 3 OC guilds that usually ended in a ROFL-stomp on BGs behalf mostly from the part of them having a large militia and guild presence 24/7. We improved competition by moving as JQ was legitamately the underdog when it came to competition, as having one-sided fights is fun for no-one and moving from the previously Rank 1 server to the previously Rank 3 shifts the meta of T1 so that we get more fights in more timezones as opposed to everyone stacking in their respective timezones.

On top of this, I want to remind everyone of the score HALF WAY THROUGH THE FREAKIN WEEK.

This kitten is intense. In the smaller moments you have your 2v1s and those moments of dread where you only have a few things still your colour and everything is paper.

Imagine if the larger force of MERC that left had actually stayed in BG. Would the competition be this tight? Who knows. But for now things are looking fantastic.

Why even mention MERC leaving. They had very little effect. TKG on the other hand, had a large effect on the balance of the servers because they are actually good at the game.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Norr.7680

Hey RISE there a video coming from that camp fight just now? Doubt it

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

who’s the scrub building all these alphas?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Tarkus,

Please don’t take this as a personal attack but putting down your old server mates isn’t a good thing to do, regardless.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Why even mention MERC leaving. They had very little effect. TKG on the other hand, had a large effect on the balance of the servers because they are actually good at the game.

Keep on the topic at hand and you will see the chain of posts link back to the much predicted “Tarkus doing the samething in JQ that he was in BG”.

TKG are good, but I predict your comment also holds the same amount of stigma similar to the prior posts in this chain of posts…

If you think a large portion of MERC leaving BG doesn’t deserve some mention to the changing powers then I say, uhhh herpa kitten a lemon heee heeeee… hateee hatee hatee hooooooo, gering ring ring ring ring ring".

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaix.2480

Zaix.2480

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Eh?!?! This post makes no sense at all. You’re now claiming the transfer was to help balance t1 after previously saying it was because you weren’t getting enough support? It’s laughable you expect anyone to believe you transferred to the most stacked server in SEA time to balance. In case you haven’t noticed, JQs SEA hugely outnumbers BGs and SoRS. I guess when you tell so many lies it becomes a bit hard to keep track of them all.

To say the MERC players who stayed behind were dead weight is disgustingly disrespectful. I’m sure pretty much every MERC who transferred would agree.

Blackgate zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mesmer

(edited by Zaix.2480)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Norr.7680

After that fight where we just saved BG Garrison, wiped the server transfer zerg, saved WoodHaven and wiped both SoR and JQ again, someone may want a refund on their gold

Cant make this up….

(edited by Norr.7680)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Keep on the topic at hand and you will see the chain of posts link back to the much predicted “Tarkus doing the samething in JQ that he was in BG”.

TKG are good, but I predict your comment also holds the same amount of stigma similar to the prior posts in this chain of posts…

If you think a large portion of MERC leaving BG doesn’t deserve some mention to the changing powers then I say, uhhh herpa kitten a lemon heee heeeee… hateee hatee hatee hooooooo, gering ring ring ring ring ring".

Thats because you gotta beliefgate.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Thats because you gotta beliefgate.

True that true that. But man, just forget all the bs and look at the score. That’s all I was saying. Screw the bullkitten and enjoy the competitiveness at the moment. Around this time some servers would be calling it quits. We don’t have that luxury. Pretty sure at this rate there isn’t going to be a karma train Friday.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darx.6798

Darx.6798

Why does there so much fuss on MERC transferring to JQ? MUSA went to JQ too but no one is talking about it. For all I know they might be the one contributing to JQ score.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Darx,

Much respect to MUSA. Muscles worked really hard in SOR. As most of the hardcore guild leaders have mentioned, Muscles would tag up and do his best to lead in EB where other commanders would not.

But as stated earlier by astute observers, Tarkus was one of the key leaders of MERC in OCN/SEA and hence BG Oceanic/SEA. He along with a hardcore MERC group formed the nucleus of an effective float team that gave BG its main PPT. BG still has a great population of OCN but without strong leadership it’s really hard to rally the militia.

FW

Why does there so much fuss on MERC transferring to JQ? MUSA went to JQ too but no one is talking about it. For all I know they might be the one contributing to JQ score.

[SoX] – JQ

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Hello Darx,

Much respect to MUSA. Muscles worked really hard in SOR. As most of the hardcore guild leaders have mentioned, Muscles would tag up and do his best to lead in EB where other commanders would not.

But as stated earlier by astute observers, Tarkus was one of the key leaders of MERC in OCN/SEA and hence BG Oceanic/SEA. He along with a hardcore MERC group formed the nucleus of an effective float team that gave BG its main PPT. BG still has a great population of OCN but without strong leadership it’s really hard to rally the militia.

FW

There are not a lot of Oceanic population in BG beside Noc/Res/MERC and usually Noc/Res run 20+ max while MERC used to run 30+. The rest are actually SEA. I have to admit that MERC is our main core Oceanic and with strong leadership Tarkus/Ralikh provided it’s our strong key PPT as you said. [That’s why the PPT, now JQ getting 300+ instead of splitting half half BG/JQ. SoR also having loads of Oceanic lately]

Still we gained a bit of old guilds back in SEA with additional one great EU guild joined thus the BG PPT still intach. But if you weigh the population pound to pound with SoR and JQ (now), we’re really in dire need of Oceanic/EU population to compete. The thing that able to keep us on par with JQ/SoR now is that JQ getting stronger thus now JQ/SoR is now battling each other more and they are racing for first instead of BG being pwn by one strong server. (like last week vs SoR vs TC is prime example of the lack of coverage on BG side after MERC departed off)

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

(edited by Tajz.9826)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Did you just refer to the MERCs who stayed as ‘dead weight’? :O

We were ticking at 50 PPT last night during EU, so yea lots of balance now.

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

Great back and forth fighting this week. All three servers are champions and collectively should be proud of their WvW accomplishments.

To those who have left a home server to take up the JQ banner on the field of battle I also wanted to say thank you for taking the risk transferring to JQ. I’ve been here since the beta weekends seeing guilds come and go but it’s always refreshing to know we have created a server where all are welcomed regardless of their past.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

JQ sea blobs= 1. put tag up 2. run with map blob 3. build omaga’s Boring kittens

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Personally i only play within EU prime and despite what many will claim to be night capping iv seen anything but it all 3 servers have a strong presence the only pve door i encountered was taking hills from BG on SOR bl but JQ [Foo] rushed in behind us and ninja capped it lol

Later JQ had a tier 3 bay locked up like Fort Knox tried a few times to enter and got knocked back by the huge defence effort on the objective lot’s of diversionary tactics also with random tower, garry tagging to lure us away from the real target etc thankfully we had scouts on some of those objectives.

Despite what goes on outside of my EU prime this is a pretty tight matchup in my opinion the outcome is not set in stone everything seems to change at a moments notice thank you everyone for making it so. EU gold league table will be a 1 server blow out with SFR the No 1 stacked server now also actively recruiting NA guilds and players to supplement it’s strong Russian night capping team to not just win but dominate. Now since the majority of EU servers only have a single prime time unlike NA those players joining will be the true definition of night capper’s and pve door specialists who will encounter little more than a few scouts and a small rag tag of pugs.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

I don’t know what’s most surprising about the above:

1. Arguments to justify a move that’s created a SEA/OCX environment at least as unbalanced as anything previous.
2. The inability to see the irony of statements like “having one-sided fights is fun for no-one”. Ticking at over 300 PPT for hours is “improving compeition”?
3. The disrespect towards former MERC members (the same ones who are doing their best to rally BG and fight the JQ zergs advantage that Tarkus has created).

Actually, I think the most surprising thing is that Tarkus appears to believe what he posts.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

I don’t know what’s most surprising about the above:

1. Arguments to justify a move that’s created a SEA/OCX environment at least as unbalanced as anything previous.
2. The inability to see the irony of statements like “having one-sided fights is fun for no-one”. Ticking at over 300 PPT for hours is “improving compeition”?
3. The disrespect towards former MERC members (the same ones who are doing their best to rally BG and fight the JQ zergs advantage that Tarkus has created).

Actually, I think the most surprising thing is that Tarkus appears to believe what he posts.

Your name leaves me with many confused feelings inside.

PRAISE JED___!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Your discounting of MERC and what it did is beyond dubious, it is ludicrous. While it takes the efforts of an entire server (all time zones) to win a weekly matchup, MERC’s performance in numerous weeks had undoubtedly seriously helped BG win some weekly matchups. TKG who?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

Your discounting of MERC and what it did is beyond dubious, it is ludicrous. While it takes the efforts of an entire server (all time zones) to win a weekly matchup, MERC’s performance in numerous weeks had undoubtedly seriously helped BG win some weekly matchups. TKG who?

MERC certainly cast a large shadow in Oceanic and SEA, but would really not be enough to carry Blackgate. The fall of a few other guilds caused the huge dearth of activity that we are experiencing now, which was happening even before MERC left for JQ. On some nights, MERC was able to pull enough people to cover the gap, but the norm would be for Blackgate to be ticking at the low to mid 100s, peaking at maybe 280 ppt.

BG SEA is still in transition, but I would not say MERC was solely responsible for its current state.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

sostronk.8167

Tarkus, go to bread!

NOPE

The other night there was a fight over bay. MERC pushed inside first, followed by TKG. Two of our guilds reacted. It was about a 60v60 with around 30 of them being MERC and 30 TKG. Two split guilds on both sides. Open area on the outside of inner. First engagement and MERC melted after about 10 seconds. The other 60 on our side spent well over 5 minutes trying to dislodge TKG. MERC cannot fight themselves. Their one strength was rallying pugs to fight for them. They don’t know how to fight themselves. Guilds like TKG and many others on both JQ, SOR and BG are on a completely different level to MERC. The gold that was payed for them wasn’t worth it. MERC is overrated because the pugs supporting them were so good. I don’t even rate them truth be told. When they first left I had mixed feelings about it. They seemed to be saying that they were going to take things steady and roll as a guild for once rather than a float team. Took them all of two days before they were rolling exclusively with a map blob or hiding behind walls and ACs. I figured that would happen. But secretly I tried to have an optimistic view for them and hoped that what Tarkus was saying was actually true. MERC who? JQ will figure it out eventually.