10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

we made rg retire early. we made gd leave server. we made prx retire early and the good ones comes over to us. we made wm not want to do wvw. we dominate most of the top guilds. can’t you see the pattern? you fight against sor, you will end up quitting soon. resistance is futile. come over to sor and feel our power.

Someone need a nappy nap ? No apologies from Jade Quarry for not backing down from a fight. We never have and never will.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Tanking the score purposefully? LOL! Nice one. Yeah we tanked the score last week too and the loss had nothing to do with SoR kicking our teeth in.

yes. you guys are good at that. we, sor outmanned but we fight hard. we made rg retire early. we made gd leave server. we made prx retire early and the good ones comes over to us. we made wm not want to do wvw. we dominate most of the top guilds. can’t you see the pattern? you fight against sor, you will end up quitting soon. resistance is futile. come over to sor and feel our power.

Yea RG definitely quit cause of SoR got us there.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

Someone need a nappy nap ? No apologies from Jade Quarry for not backing down from a fight. We never have and never will.

never said never. i see jadequarrians and blackgatians run from us sanctumrallians when i am on the chase.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

cornbread…ain’t nothin wrong with that

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

AFTL’s first 24hrs raiding on SOR EU prime
Thanks BG and JQ for the fights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4zxANEAzG4

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doctor Feelgood.3214

Doctor Feelgood.3214

Tanking the score purposefully? LOL! Nice one. Yeah we tanked the score last week too and the loss had nothing to do with SoR kicking our teeth in.

yes. you guys are good at that. we, sor outmanned but we fight hard. we made rg retire early. we made gd leave server. we made prx retire early and the good ones comes over to us. we made wm not want to do wvw. we dominate most of the top guilds. can’t you see the pattern? you fight against sor, you will end up quitting soon. resistance is futile. come over to sor and feel our power.

TA also looked into the future and saw the future strength of SoR forming and quit too, and also the collapse of SoS was due to SoR also.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

TA also looked into the future and saw the future strength of SoR forming and quit too, and also the collapse of SoS was due to SoR also.

Do you mean TC, not TA? I don’t know about TC, but SoS collapsed because of JQ.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

TA = Titan Alliance?

[HB]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

TA i.e the driving force behind HoD.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

The collapse of all other servers began when I joined SoR. My new nickname will be Tyyaen the Server Shaker.

Also, free Shamrock Shakes for all.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Most of the folks currently playing didn’t experience t1 back then, funny how remixed and jumbled things are from the early game… And yet the conversation remains the same lul.
I recall a time when these noisy noobs called mmac first came to JQ

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Most of the folks currently playing didn’t experience t1 back then, funny how remixed and jumbled things are from the early game… And yet the conversation remains the same lul.
I recall a time when these noisy noobs called mmac first came to JQ

I mainly remember the GRAPHS! Cause they instantly translated to victories!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

Hey guys! Sorry to bother your conversation about coverage, zergs and stuff but I just want to ask around again if there are any guilds from Sanctum of Rall or Blackgate that’s interested in setting up a GvG with Night Shift [NS]? Feel free to message Nateralus or Wokfoo in game! See ya guys in the field.

Regards from [NS] crew.

cough cough TW… I mean unofficial kings of the castle. you guys have enough foreplay and ready for the sexy time yet?

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

I’m actually laughing at all these “x is blobbing” posts, just because “blobbing” sounds stupid as hell.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

AFTL’s first 24hrs raiding on SOR EU prime
Thanks BG and JQ for the fights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4zxANEAzG4

hmm is good.
why SOR were running from US in EB all this Nite .. we don’t like to pvd.. on your side …
SOR bring the fight .. don’t wait for IRON to get you on field pls. is not fun to see that you need them to fight up .
thx to bg and to Coin .. first for the bags and the fight … was so fun when you pushed on stair… of SM

opps I’m talking about Eu time…

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

(edited by kaisez.4968)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weaselfierce.5241

Weaselfierce.5241

Greetings fellow warriors.
Perhaps someone can re-freshen my memory about the subject we were supposed to have studied for today from the magnificent :Battle Field Manual 1023: Bookahs in Combat, a Nuisance or An Opportunity" written by Professor Mancito.
Was it chapter 13 “Bookahs as Shields and Shade”?
or was it chapter 113 “Advanced Mine-sweeping With Bookah-Detectors”?
My note book, which had the assignments in it, got wet from tears I shed while being spawn-camped by OPP.

Professor Weasel
JQ [RATS] Cadet First Class, Genius Extraordinaire

Jade Quarry – Shadow Gypsies [SG]
- Thus passed the greatest warrior of our generation -
Deathwing

(edited by Weaselfierce.5241)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Perhaps someone can re-freshen my memory about the subject we are to have studied for today from the magnificent :Battle Field Manual 1023: Bookahs in Combat, a Nuisance or An Opportunity" written by Professor Mancito.
Was it chapter 13 “Bookahs as shields and shade”?
My note book, which had the assignments in it, got wet from tears I shed while being spawn-camped by OPP.

Professor Weasel

If you are having issues leaving the spawncamp I suggest review of section 23 Norns: natures arrow catchers, and section 101 spawncamp alternate exits

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Perhaps someone can re-freshen my memory about the subject we were supposed to have studied for today from the magnificent :Battle Field Manual 1023: Bookahs in Combat, a Nuisance or An Opportunity" written by Professor Mancito.

Professor Weasel

A small ops team locked [RATS] down at spawn? Really?

-KNT- BG

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Professor Weasel

That ops team was tagged as [CATS] obviously

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

One ‘World’ Does not simply take a break from WvW, so close to leagues in T1……. Also BG if you call ‘running a main zerg of about 50-60 and a seperate entity zerg of about 30-40 behind them ’taking a break’ in Oceanic TZ then geezus…… JQ and SoR must be on a massive break at the moment……

The NW Tower Fight on JQBL last night….. wow, so many BG….. sooooo many.

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Weaselfierce.5241

Perhaps someone can re-freshen my memory about the subject we are to have studied for today from the magnificent :Battle Field Manual 1023: Bookahs in Combat, a Nuisance or An Opportunity" written by Professor Mancito.
Was it chapter 13 “Bookahs as shields and shade”?

Professor Weasel

If you are having issues leaving the spawncamp I suggest review of section 23 Norns: natures arrow catchers, and section 101 spawncamp alternate exits

I am able to leave spawn anytime I wish to, there are no issues there my observant friend.
(you are smart, so obviously a fellow Asura)
BUT ……the Bookahs started it and someone had to babysit them. We can certainly read map chat with everyone advising on alternate exits but chose to follow our heroic cannon-fodder… eh I mean HEROIC UNSELFISH BOOKAH WARRIORS.
Also since OPP didn’t run with the blob that time and made the effort to knock on the front door, it was only polite to answer.
Look at it this way: Its’ like a game of tug-o-war for Bookahs:
They pull you out far enough you get killed, you pull them close enough they die.
It made for a very interesting observation, I may have to do it again.

Professor Weasel

Deathwing

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Professor Weasel

Opp/Riot aren’t really that small combined. Not that I have anything disparaging about them assembling a larger group, considering how many times I’ve participated in zerging them in the past. It’s actually tweaked my funnybone thoroughly every time our small-ops group has run across them ^.^ DAT KARMA

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Weaselfierce.5241

Professor Weasel

NOOOO, I was eh… undercover at the time using that [SG] Bookah tag.
(Don’t tell Professor Mancito)

Professor Weasel

Deathwing

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this made me laugh.

Sor only has one guild worth talking about as far as fighting and thats Choo always runs solo and NEVER runs from a fight.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I really think SoR has the weakest Oceanic now, with HIRE fading more and more.

QQ more about coverage. you guys had no problems with coverage last week.
just admit your na’s got slaughtered today and your oceanic’s paying for it

Can’t even have a proper statement on the forums anymore without any bad trolls like you jumping on it. I’m simply stating facts. HIRE has become more SEA lately, causing there to be a gap in Oceanic. Honestly, even when we matched up only with BG, we never led much at all in Oceanic, simply because our presence is depleting.

You mean this? http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109 :P Make the fact straight. your HIRE may be starting late toward SEA more but your entire oceanic/SEA as a server is still really on the upperhand if you compared to BG, especially since tarkus and his gang packed his bag to JQ.The big lead you get is starting from mid Oceanic up to EU. Yes i do agree that you may have less Oceanic/SEA if compared to JQ now but still far more compared to BG.

I don’t see how your link helps you make your point. BG did quite well on Monday and then gave up the rest of the week. If that’s the point of your post, you made it well. You have the numbers, you just lose participation throughout the week due to your WvW population being more fair-weather than your competition.

So..

SoR falls behind – population imbalance
BG falls behind – fairweather players gone

Is there like a symposium for spin in SoR?

Where did I say any of that? I never stated anything about SoR population numbers. My only comment is that BG has more players than they are willing to admit. They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.

You didn’t in your post explicitly, but you were responding to a post that tries to counter the claim of one of your servermate about SoR has weak oceanic coverage, do you expect people not to put your argument into context?

And you just said in your post again “BG falls behind – fairweather players gone”, or more specifically “They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.”

So when we have this: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109, it’s because BG fairweather players are not playing, and when Sor was losing on Monday its because it doesn’t have enough manpower in oceanic?

If I didn’t post it explicitly, I didn’t state it. Simple as that. Don’t attempt to read between the lines on anything I post. There is no hidden meaning in my posts. I’m not trying to get you to eat a cheeseburger at lunch with some subliminal message. BG numbers get fewer and fewer as the week goes on due to fair-weather play. I am saying nothing more and nothing less.

What you say doesn’t make sense. If we rolled on by through fairweather players, then we shouldn’t have lost any momentum. What would make more sense is if you said we have a lot of weekend players who disappear during the week. But you specifically say “fairweather”, meaning people who only show up when we’re winning.

At no point were you winning in the matchup that was posted past Friday…so…

You’re making an absolute statement which means it applies to THIS week as well. We were leading throughout the weekend. We lost the lead, therefore, fairweather?

It only shows that your playerbase can’t handle JQ. Are any of us really surprised of this fact after the recent bandwagoning to JQ?

This coming from the server that keeps getting MORE NA guilds on top of EU?

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

First time ever did BG and SoR double teamed JQ…. even if it lasted for 3 minutes.

Ummm…. no, Spring wasn’t that long ago that we’d forget

What’s with all the complaining? This has been the best week of WvW in a very long time. I haven’t put in this many hours since the spring.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Opp/Riot aren’t really that small combined. Not that I have anything disparaging about them assembling a larger group, considering how many times I’ve participated in zerging them in the past. It’s actually tweaked my funnybone thoroughly every time our small-ops group has run across them ^.^ DAT KARMA

[/quote]

Ah so They let their powers combine to form Capt. OPRIOT, and bottle the RATS in their cage. Good show.

-KNT- BG

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Can’t even have a proper statement on the forums anymore without any bad trolls like you jumping on it. I’m simply stating facts. HIRE has become more SEA lately, causing there to be a gap in Oceanic. Honestly, even when we matched up only with BG, we never led much at all in Oceanic, simply because our presence is depleting.

You mean this? http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109 :P Make the fact straight. your HIRE may be starting late toward SEA more but your entire oceanic/SEA as a server is still really on the upperhand if you compared to BG, especially since tarkus and his gang packed his bag to JQ.The big lead you get is starting from mid Oceanic up to EU. Yes i do agree that you may have less Oceanic/SEA if compared to JQ now but still far more compared to BG.

I don’t see how your link helps you make your point. BG did quite well on Monday and then gave up the rest of the week. If that’s the point of your post, you made it well. You have the numbers, you just lose participation throughout the week due to your WvW population being more fair-weather than your competition.

So..

Where did I say any of that? I never stated anything about SoR population numbers. My only comment is that BG has more players than they are willing to admit. They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.

You didn’t in your post explicitly, but you were responding to a post that tries to counter the claim of one of your servermate about SoR has weak oceanic coverage, do you expect people not to put your argument into context?

And you just said in your post again “BG falls behind – fairweather players gone”, or more specifically “They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.”

So when we have this: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109, it’s because BG fairweather players are not playing, and when Sor was losing on Monday its because it doesn’t have enough manpower in oceanic?

If I didn’t post it explicitly, I didn’t state it. Simple as that. Don’t attempt to read between the lines on anything I post. There is no hidden meaning in my posts. I’m not trying to get you to eat a cheeseburger at lunch with some subliminal message. BG numbers get fewer and fewer as the week goes on due to fair-weather play. I am saying nothing more and nothing less.

What you say doesn’t make sense. If we rolled on by through fairweather players, then we shouldn’t have lost any momentum. What would make more sense is if you said we have a lot of weekend players who disappear during the week. But you specifically say “fairweather”, meaning people who only show up when we’re winning.

You’re making an absolute statement which means it applies to THIS week as well. We were leading throughout the weekend. We lost the lead, therefore, fairweather?

It only shows that your playerbase can’t handle JQ. Are any of us really surprised of this fact after the recent bandwagoning to JQ?

Which NA guilds do you speak of?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Professor Weasel

Screenshots, or it didn’t happen!

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

So..

You just got RISE and Aftl.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

So..

AFTL is a small-man EU guild.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Professor Weasel

We go where the fights take us.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

This was the best part of this thread so far.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

jq, you have no reasons to complain. you have the largest wvw asuran guild in all of gw2.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

jq, you have no reasons to complain. you have the largest wvw asuran guild in all of gw2.

This is true

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

The collapse of all other servers began when SoR rises
Also, free Shamrock Shakes for all.

i fixed it for you. i will take that shamrock shake. the list of guilds that fell when sor pounded them is too long to list. i only listed a few small samples. may our bags continue to flourish as we continue to stomp jq and bg. we do not play for ppt.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Ugh, what are you thinking??!!
Shamrock shakes are awful

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

It’s true, they stole my pocket money outside SoR garrison. They may be small but they’re mean.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: samevil.1952

samevil.1952

So..

Well. AFTL is small but they are Awesome. Really like them.

Erebusis [FG]
Forsaken gamer Warrior.
www.forsakengamers.com

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Wow, this week score is pretty tight up til the middle of the week. I guess now some of us went pass the server rivalry and now focusing on the bigger picture instead. You’ll need one of your opposition to work together with you when you’re dealing with huge imbalanced coverage at any particular timezone to catch them up.

Making score closely even until the last day will provide loads of actions for all, thus fun stuff for everyone

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Wow, this week score is pretty tight up til the middle of the week.

What happened to [Thai] ? Never see yall anymore during sea timezone.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

It’s true, they stole my pocket money outside SoR garrison. They may be small but they’re mean.

Thats what you get when an Asuran has intimate relations with a human

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

Great fights tonight, specially to LUN from SOR. We appreciate you for not hiding in your keeps and towers. Also welcome back to BT

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Hey SoR – I hear BG has cookies and ppt lead.

It was bound to happen at some point during the week. Thanks for posting.

Speaking of which, the post where you called your former guild mates “dead weight” reminded me of the drama around FEAR’s mid July posts (not here) about farming MERC and others. BG SEA were understandably annoyed and, iirc, responded by going on a rampage.

So, I wondered what sort of response your “dead weight” faux pas – since edited out – would cause.

I randomed with a float that some of your former guildmates were running last night and the FRAPS I got was pretty interesting. I’m not sure I saw a lot of dead weight. I did, however, see a lot of dead. I could be wrong but I think you featured at least twice.

I’ll finish editing it up this evening (ADST) and link it when uploaded.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

Good fights in Blackgate borderlands tonight against [Agg, [OnS], and your pugs. (:

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Speaking of which, the post where you called your former guild mates “dead weight” reminded me of the drama around FEAR’s mid July posts (not here) about farming MERC and others. BG SEA were understandably annoyed and, iirc, responded by going on a rampage.

So, I wondered what sort of response your “dead weight” faux pas – since edited out – would cause.

I randomed with a float that some of your former guildmates were running last night and the FRAPS I got was pretty interesting. I’m not sure I saw a lot of dead weight. I did, however, see a lot of dead. I could be wrong but I think you featured at least twice.

Ahh, sweet

Make sure to edit out your numerous wipes while your at it

lel

and well done for not being able to read the details on the dead weight thing. for a “sniper” you have selective reading

everyone has taken it out of context and used it as hate propaganda

cya on the battlefield

(edited by Webley.1295)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Wow, this week score is pretty tight up til the middle of the week.

What happened to [Thai] ? Never see yall anymore during sea timezone.

We re still there. Just reformed wvw active only in LP guild which im sure you had encountered in SEA almost everyday last week just didnt realise it was us :p

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Ahh, sweet

Make sure to edit out your numerous wipes while your at it

lel

and well done for not being able to read the details on the dead weight thing. for a “sniper” you have selective reading

everyone has taken it out of context and used it as hate propaganda

cya on the battlefield

@ Gallimar, you aren’t helping.

@ Cuds, just so you know the dead weight comment was in regards to culling of inactive members (~1/2 the roster no longer played or logged on; The guys from Vanguard are not included in this number) – as we were wanting to do it for a while and moving gave us a chance to do it. I deleted the comment because it was obviously taken out of context and secondly who gives a flip about the internal workings of a guild that isn’t theirs. To any of the guys who were offended by that comment I apologize as I kittened up, but it wasn’t targeted abuse it was just an off the cuff comment about the ability to clean the roster. If they wanted to stay on BG I respect that, the only issue I have is with a couple of individuals who continue to flame – but there is no ill will for a lot of the guys who did stay.

We’ve worked together for a long time man, and you know very well I don’t talk crap about the guys I work with and respect. Lets try to keep this civil and without unnecessary flaming.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

Ugh, what are you thinking??!!
Shamrock shakes are awful

not thinking. i was tricked. them shakes was spiked. must resist.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

SoR’s tick really got hit hard when they shoved 4-5 guilds into BG bl for us and agg lol. So much tower hugging/hand holding/blobbing, but still was fun

yeah last night was weird on SoR

TW had very small numbers..10-12

FEAR had 7-9 with at least 1 afk and none of their commanders

RISE ran around without Jarvan for a few hours before he got on for them

ONE rallied up at some point and them and RISE had the biggest presence

i think HL was rallied in another BL

and EB was full of pugs with no queue the entire night

it sucked cause it was so exciting to see NS and AGG out there in force on BG BL we would have loved to match you guys and have some great fights but we just got trucked lol

i loled, but great fight none the less.

I also want to commend on how hell bent SOR defended their north camp.
Plenty of great fights there *salute

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

(edited by dabomb.4056)