10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Hey SoR – I hear BG has cookies and ppt lead.

Tarkus, you should really concentrate in-game. Try to be at two places at once and you might burn yourself out.

BG LA Best LA !!!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I really think SoR has the weakest Oceanic now, with HIRE fading more and more.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Anyway why is anyone even moaning about the blobs? it’s not like anyone’s on the wrong end of a blow out match this week or is it the fact there isn’t a definitive lead between any server and there is very little room for error so people are outside of their comfort zone?

You should thank your lucky stars you even have matchups such as this i have spent a year being locked in stale matchups where by the end of the weekend the winner was already decided.

Further more guys this is probably the last time such a contested matchup will exist till the end of the league so make the best of it and stop moaning.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

I don’t usually post but i just want to say this.

Its been a very long time since we have had this matchup and its a shame it will be the last for a while. Everyone on SOR has been having a lot more fun because of the competition. For that i thank BG and JQ for thier efforts. Lets keep it up for the rest of the week and good job all.

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

Score Update!

Snuggling with Jarvan! <3 you!

<3 you too!

RISE roleplayers……..

Nytcrawler

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Man it’s a warm night….. So I went for a swim :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

<3 you too!

RISE roleplayers……..

D:

We do what we want! And if we want to snuggle… WE’LL SNUGGLE!

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nightcrawler.3219

Nightcrawler.3219

Score Update!

<3 you too!

RISE roleplayers……..

D:

We do what we want! And if we want to snuggle… WE’LL SNUGGLE!

Ya don’t even know :P Jarvan knows.

Nytcrawler

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

QQ more about coverage. you guys had no problems with coverage last week.
just admit your na’s got slaughtered today and your oceanic’s paying for it

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Stealth.8150)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Are you saying BG’s NA got slaughtered last week?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Quick! Start contacting all the oceanic guilds not in T1!!! Again!!!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

It would be funnier if BG and JQ haven’t done the same.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Are you saying BG’s NA got slaughtered last week?

that is what i meant.
SOR NA got the kittens handed to them today. walking lootbags

It’s not really nice to call your server mates walking lootbags, even if it was last week. :/

(edited by Elano.2014)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Can’t even have a proper statement on the forums anymore without any bad trolls like you jumping on it. I’m simply stating facts. HIRE has become more SEA lately, causing there to be a gap in Oceanic. Honestly, even when we matched up only with BG, we never led much at all in Oceanic, simply because our presence is depleting.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Didn’t even say anything about that. I actually don’t wish for anymore guilds to come over, at all. Relax and stop trolling.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Can’t even have a proper statement on the forums anymore without any bad trolls like you jumping on it. I’m simply stating facts. HIRE has become more SEA lately, causing there to be a gap in Oceanic. Honestly, even when we matched up only with BG, we never led much at all in Oceanic, simply because our presence is depleting.

You mean this? http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109 :P Make the fact straight. your HIRE may be starting late toward SEA more but your entire oceanic/SEA as a server is still really on the upperhand if you compared to BG, especially since tarkus and his gang packed his bag to JQ.The big lead you get is starting from mid Oceanic up to EU. Yes i do agree that you may have less Oceanic/SEA if compared to JQ now but still far more compared to BG.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

You mean this? http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109 :P Make the fact straight. your HIRE may be starting late toward SEA more but your entire oceanic/SEA as a server is still really on the upperhand if you compared to BG, especially since tarkus and his gang packed his bag to JQ.The big lead you get is starting from mid Oceanic up to EU. Yes i do agree that you may have less Oceanic/SEA if compared to JQ now but still far more compared to BG.

I don’t see how your link helps you make your point. BG did quite well on Monday and then gave up the rest of the week. If that’s the point of your post, you made it well. You have the numbers, you just lose participation throughout the week due to your WvW population being more fair-weather than your competition.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Since when did I say SoR had less Oceanics in any of my posts? I don’t have any facts that need to be straightened.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I don’t see how your link helps you make your point. BG did quite well on Monday and then gave up the rest of the week. If that’s the point of your post, you made it well. You have the numbers, you just lose participation throughout the week due to your WvW population being more fair-weather than your competition.

So..

SoR falls behind – population imbalance
BG falls behind – fairweather players gone

Is there like a symposium for spin in SoR?

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

JQ took PPT lead from NA to EU. Other two servers need to work harder.

Something seems fishy if we can get a high ppt during EU especially when JQ has no large EU guilds when compared to SoR and BGs large EU guilds.
My best guess there’s some tanking going on

PPT from objectives is meaningless if you have all 3 buffs and are stomping.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

So..

Where did I say any of that? I never stated anything about SoR population numbers. My only comment is that BG has more players than they are willing to admit. They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

So..

Where did I say any of that? I never stated anything about SoR population numbers. My only comment is that BG has more players than they are willing to admit. They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.

You didn’t in your post explicitly, but you were responding to a post that tries to counter the claim of one of your servermate about SoR has weak oceanic coverage, do you expect people not to put your argument into context?

And you just said in your post again “BG falls behind – fairweather players gone”, or more specifically “They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.”

So when we have this: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109, it’s because BG fairweather players are not playing, and when Sor was losing on Monday its because it doesn’t have enough manpower in oceanic?

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

We have a sit n’ spin.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

We have a sit n’ spin.

^
This!!

should be in the gem-store already

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

great match-up this week. glad i decided and was able to play a bit more! for me personally, big fights, lots of back and forth, wiping, being wiped, and finally had a tiny bit of fun in the ruins. pretty neat stuff.

come the pending update, going to be missing constant match ups with JQ and BG. tip of the helm to ye both (it ain’t easy lifting these heavy hats!). and of course, looking forward to facing off all other servers as well.

keep up the fights! it’s a close on this week. anticipating more good fights. regardless of outcome, all i know is many good times been had and more to be had.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

Anyway why is anyone even moaning about the blobs? it’s not like anyone’s on the wrong end of a blow out match this week or is it the fact there isn’t a definitive lead between any server and there is very little room for error so people are outside of their comfort zone?

There is a definitive lead, it’s just not your server.

It’s good to see JQ back in it’s rightful place, away from all you peasants and your mead.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

So..

You didn’t in your post explicitly, but you were responding to a post that tries to counter the claim of one of your servermate about SoR has weak oceanic coverage, do you expect people not to put your argument into context?

And you just said in your post again “BG falls behind – fairweather players gone”, or more specifically “They just happen to be more fair-weather than the other servers.”

So when we have this: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/109, it’s because BG fairweather players are not playing, and when Sor was losing on Monday its because it doesn’t have enough manpower in oceanic?

If I didn’t post it explicitly, I didn’t state it. Simple as that. Don’t attempt to read between the lines on anything I post. There is no hidden meaning in my posts. I’m not trying to get you to eat a cheeseburger at lunch with some subliminal message. BG numbers get fewer and fewer as the week goes on due to fair-weather play. I am saying nothing more and nothing less.

Attachments:

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

So..

If I didn’t post it explicitly, I didn’t state it. Simple as that. Don’t attempt to read between the lines on anything I post. There is no hidden meaning in my posts. I’m not trying to get you to eat a cheeseburger at lunch with some subliminal message. BG numbers get fewer and fewer as the week goes on due to fair-weather play. I am saying nothing more and nothing less.

What you say doesn’t make sense. If we rolled on by through fairweather players, then we shouldn’t have lost any momentum. What would make more sense is if you said we have a lot of weekend players who disappear during the week. But you specifically say “fairweather”, meaning people who only show up when we’re winning.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

What? I said you made your points from responding to the following posts, not in that particular isolated post alone. No one needs to read between the lines to see your point since it’s already there:

Burl:
———————————————————————————————————————————-
Tajz.9826:
——————————————————————————————————————————————-
Azure.8412:

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-
————————————————————————————————————————————————
I don’t see how your link helps you make your point. BG did quite well on Monday and then gave up the rest of the week. If that’s the point of your post, you made it well. You have the numbers, you just lose participation throughout the week due to your WvW population being more fair-weather than your competition
————————————————————————————————————————————

Are you trying to spin my words again?

Blackgate Engineer

(edited by Reslinal.2359)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

So..

What you say doesn’t make sense. If we rolled on by through fairweather players, then we shouldn’t have lost any momentum. What would make more sense is if you said we have a lot of weekend players who disappear during the week. But you specifically say “fairweather”, meaning people who only show up when we’re winning.

At no point were you winning in the matchup that was posted past Friday…so…

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

So..

You’re making an absolute statement which means it applies to THIS week as well. We were leading throughout the weekend. We lost the lead, therefore, fairweather?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ketorin.5923

ketorin.5923

SoR’s tick really got hit hard when they shoved 4-5 guilds into BG bl for us and agg lol. So much tower hugging/hand holding/blobbing, but still was fun

yeah last night was weird on SoR

TW had very small numbers..10-12

FEAR had 7-9 with at least 1 afk and none of their commanders

RISE ran around without Jarvan for a few hours before he got on for them

ONE rallied up at some point and them and RISE had the biggest presence

i think HL was rallied in another BL

and EB was full of pugs with no queue the entire night

it sucked cause it was so exciting to see NS and AGG out there in force on BG BL we would have loved to match you guys and have some great fights but we just got trucked lol

Warrior – Fort Aspenwood

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Why can’t we all just be friends?

If my friend had racks like that, it would be awesome.

Good fights today everyone.

[Omen] , nice to see yall again

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Nice to see BG still rallying and holding strong. Well done guys!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

So..

You’re making an absolute statement which means it applies to THIS week as well. We were leading throughout the weekend. We lost the lead, therefore, fairweather?

It only shows that your playerbase can’t handle JQ. Are any of us really surprised of this fact after the recent bandwagoning to JQ?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

First time ever did BG and SoR double teamed JQ…. even if it lasted for 3 minutes.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

First time ever did BG and SoR double teamed JQ…. even if it lasted for 3 minutes.

Gotta start somewhere…

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Driftasaurus.1845

Driftasaurus.1845

Those were some awesome fights inside Bay in SoR Bl JQ! It didn’t seem like it was never going to end..

[Commander] Zandon – Warrior
Zandarr The Legend – Guardian | My Curse – Necromancer
Officer Of Primordus Virtus [RISE] Sanctum Of Rall Bronze Raider

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Hey guys! Sorry to bother your conversation about coverage, zergs and stuff but I just want to ask around again if there are any guilds from Sanctum of Rall or Blackgate that’s interested in setting up a GvG with Night Shift [NS]? Feel free to message Nateralus or Wokfoo in game! See ya guys in the field.

Regards from [NS] crew.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

Score update…

and bg still trying to recruit during oceanic time? sor needs guilds at this timezone not bg.

You are aware that your screenshot shows Blackgate as last, right?

blackgate not last. they tanking score purposely to recruit. did blackgate not say they taking break this week?

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Those were some awesome fights inside Bay in SoR Bl JQ! It didn’t seem like it was never going to end..

That fight went for soooooooooooooooooooooo long. I think we had like what? few hour break? And bay attack was back again. Was intense lol

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

JQ took PPT lead from NA to EU. Other two servers need to work harder.

no. we all taking a break. we don’t play for ppt. we play for the kills.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

Insane SOR Bay fight

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Score update…

and bg still trying to recruit during oceanic time? sor needs guilds at this timezone not bg.

You are aware that your screenshot shows Blackgate as last, right?

blackgate not last. they tanking score purposely to recruit. did blackgate not say they taking break this week?

Tanking the score purposefully? LOL! Nice one. Yeah we tanked the score last week too and the loss had nothing to do with SoR kicking our teeth in.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

3 IRON trolling the Omen “roaming” guild of 20

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

(edited by Shifty.4985)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

Tanking the score purposefully? LOL! Nice one. Yeah we tanked the score last week too and the loss had nothing to do with SoR kicking our teeth in.

yes. you guys are good at that. we, sor outmanned but we fight hard. we made rg retire early. we made gd leave server. we made prx retire early and the good ones comes over to us. we made wm not want to do wvw. we dominate most of the top guilds. can’t you see the pattern? you fight against sor, you will end up quitting soon. resistance is futile. come over to sor and feel our power.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

yes. you guys are good at that. we, sor outmanned but we fight hard. we made rg retire early. we made gd leave server. we made prx retire early and the good ones comes over to us. we made wm not want to do wvw. we dominate most of the top guilds. can’t you see the pattern? you fight against sor, you will end up quitting soon. resistance is futile. come over to sor and feel our power.

Thanks for the extremely compelling offer and for presenting such an amazing list of accomplishments, but I think I’m good.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

come over to sor and feel our power.

Sounds like something said in prison.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Dragon, you are drunk go home to bed

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

The short of it, SoR & BG to busy touching each other in the struggle bus, and JQ gets a free walk to match win.

-KNT- BG