11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Usually when someone drops by to spam religious nonsense I don’t expect it to be lore-consistent.

So I’m wondering if that was just the wrong thread.

Um, this is not religious content…..Did you play GW1?

LOL. Did YOU? It is religious history of Abaddon.

Hahaha! Have you been to the church of Abbadon in real life? Or even heard of one? This is a pretend game, just in case you forgot.

Who said it wasn’t pretend? No one said anything about real life or real life religions. I don’t even think you know what you are talking about. It is religious history of Abaddon, a God in the lore of Guild Wars…

What was posted, is religious content in the context of GW lore that was apparently posted in the wrong thread.

Disclaimer: No one cares that it was posted. No one is crying about real life religions. blah blah blah. But the post was and IS religious history of the God Abaddon within Guild Wars.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

I’m pretty sure SBI will come in first in this league. We were able to put up a decent fight against FA for a bit, but holy crap you guys have a lot of people. It’s yet to be seen whether or not you can beat FA as far as their organization goes, but you definitely have the manpower to take them on. It should be a really interesting fight either way, I just hope we don’t get stuck in that matchup against you 2.

The problem with that is if SBI beats FA in the final week it will only tie for first. Granted this is assuming victory for all until the final matchup.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I’m pretty sure SBI will come in first in this league. We were able to put up a decent fight against FA for a bit, but holy crap you guys have a lot of people. It’s yet to be seen whether or not you can beat FA as far as their organization goes, but you definitely have the manpower to take them on. It should be a really interesting fight either way, I just hope we don’t get stuck in that matchup against you 2.

The problem with that is if SBI beats FA in the final week it will only tie for first. Granted this is assuming victory for all until the final matchup.

Wonder how Anet will handle that one.

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

To the Yak’s Bend trio (or was it a foursome) that wanted me and my ele buddy in our hapless zerg builds to stop running because it’s so fun to pick on two players out alone like that and proclaim your pro roamerness…

Nice guild tag! Hope you enjoyed the door dance, heh. =P

We swear we didn’t call the zerg though…they just happened to head that way. =(

Guess you don’t know how to distinguish between a player and a ranger pet yet. Good effort though The 2 that chased you were a ranger and thief.

I guess you were ignoring that third guy. Or maybe he was just riding your tail. I know there was a Bronze something, a Legend ranger…and a Squire that tried to run when he saw the zerg…=(

Something kept flashing in and out, must be the thief. It’s hard for me to tell anything, since I play on Lowest. Everything’s a generic random blob!

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Caroline.4987)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

To the Yak’s Bend trio (or was it a foursome) that wanted me and my ele buddy in our hapless zerg builds to stop running because it’s so fun to pick on two players out alone like that and proclaim your pro roamerness…

Nice guild tag! Hope you enjoyed the door dance, heh. =P

We swear we didn’t call the zerg though…they just happened to head that way. =(

Guess you don’t know how to distinguish between a player and a ranger pet yet. Good effort though The 2 that chased you were a ranger and thief.

I guess you were ignoring that third guy. Or maybe he was just riding your tail. I know there was a Bronze something, a Legend ranger…and a Squire that tried to run when he saw the zerg…=(

You assume I was actually with them. Do not assume these things. I was in their party, but I was in the ruins when the 2 of them chased you.

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Hmm…oh, so your guys weren’t the ones with the “Please SBI Stop Running [CMON]” guild tag? Coz I finally saw that and decided to stop. =(

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

So is SBI having the time of their lives in this match up or getting bored?

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Thankyou [Host] for making day, 2 thieves almost die to a level 9 ranger aha, You deserve to dance on my body good job!

(atleast I had the balls to fight you both)

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Uh…well, we had quite a giggle when we horribly screwed up a portal bomb on you guys at your spawn rock in IoJBL. =S

BTW, do you guys GvG, [GLOB]? Boss is looking for some, if anybody’s interested in those…

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

Hmm…oh, so your guys weren’t the ones with the “Please SBI Stop Running [CMON]” guild tag? Coz I finally saw that and decided to stop. =(

Hm, nope. Unless they made it as they were running after the 2 of you. As far as I know, we were only running the ODG and “Just Wanna Play Hockey With Ur [Body]” tags tonight.

BG

(edited by Asami.3572)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

BTW, do you guys GvG, [GLOB]? Boss is looking for some, if anybody’s interested in those…

Indeed we do.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Hm, nope. Unless they made it as they were running after the 2 of you. As far as I know, we were only running the ODG and “Just Wanna Play Hockey With Ur [Body]” tags tonight.

Yeah, it was that third guy, the Squire, who had it. =P

I don’t honestly roam, and don’t know how to (wouldn’t know a roamer build if it hit me in the face) though, so I usually just give myself up in those instances, really.

And sweet…finally found one. Boss will be happy, I think.

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Asami.3572

Yeah, it was that third guy, the Squire, who had it. =P

I don’t honestly roam, and don’t know how to (wouldn’t know a roamer build if it hit me in the face) though, so I usually just give myself up in those instances, really.

And sweet…finally found one. Boss will be happy, I think.

The ways of roaming:

Step 1 – Be solo or in a group of less than 5.
Step 2 – Run around the map (either capping camps/sentries or just in the ruins)
Step 3 – Kill people

BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

You see all these number now… A majority will be gone when we face kittenain.

Apparently FA and again next to each other get filtered out. Joy.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jay.7546

Jay.7546

Sheer numbers. That is simply the way this match-up is going. Because when the numbers have been even or close the results are quite different. Having less means you can’t rely on steamrolling, you have to be good or you are dead. Numbers create lazy players and it shows.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: AkioFallstar.5460

AkioFallstar.5460

Had a couple of decent scraps last night against SBI and Yak’s Bend, particularly in EB and IoJBL. Some very fun engagements. My guild and I also had some interesting scraps in YBBL. Good times, and I’d like to thank everyone who fought us.

I’d also like to extend my personal hatred/thanks/something something to the player who died to my guildie and dropped Dawn for him. Yes. It happened.

…After he’d only just come on and agreed to WvW for a few minutes.

Why. Why? Why!? Why not me!?

Kaede Varr
Writer at Chronicles of Tyria
The Covenant of the Mourn [TEAR] and Powertrip [POW]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I try to get my daily’s done, then I end up roaming around, so yeah, I am bored. We do have fun when we see a big group of you guys though.

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Had a couple of decent scraps last night against SBI and Yak’s Bend, particularly in EB and IoJBL. Some very fun engagements. My guild and I also had some interesting scraps in YBBL. Good times, and I’d like to thank everyone who fought us.

I’d also like to extend my personal hatred/thanks/something something to the player who died to my guildie and dropped Dawn for him. Yes. It happened.

…After he’d only just come on and agreed to WvW for a few minutes.

Why. Why? Why!? Why not me!?

That’s awesome! I have to say, I am a little jealous too, I hardly even get a rare. I make most of my money on spikes/barbs. :|

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: AkioFallstar.5460

AkioFallstar.5460

It’s awesome for him, yes, the undeserving ape. No, I’m not bitter! At all! Not even a little! Ah swearz.

I had to work hard for my Legendary (first member of my guild to get one), but since then no less than three of them have picked up precursors from random drops or chests… and we’re not a large guild.

Eh, it’s a thing, and I am actually happy for him.

Kaede Varr
Writer at Chronicles of Tyria
The Covenant of the Mourn [TEAR] and Powertrip [POW]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

My guess would be head to head winner would take the first prize. If they each took one win over each other, I would guess total points. What should really be the deciding factor is total enemies killed… take PvD completely out of the picture.

I wonder how a FA/SBI/YB matchup would go? I think it would be much closer than this week. What do you guys think?

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA is extremely more handsome if you compare the two. That should decide a tie right there.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

My guess would be head to head winner would take the first prize. If they each took one win over each other, I would guess total points. What should really be the deciding factor is total enemies killed… take PvD completely out of the picture.

I wonder how a FA/SBI/YB matchup would go? I think it would be much closer than this week. What do you guys think?

I would love that matchup!!!

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

Tie breaking coin toss in the middle of Lions Arch.

[Shhh] SBI

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

And if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Neeho.3859

I would love to know who it is, and for the [Abys] Mesmer that keeps handing me my kitten pretty much every morning (this time +/- 2 hrs) this week to share their spec with me. If you could pass that on, it would be greatly appreciated. :p

Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

TE is looking for some GvGs (skirmishes are fine too, nothing has to be official, we really don’t care), 15s or maybe 20s depending on our turnout. Hoping to hear from some guilds from either IoJ or YB.

Star Player
[KEK]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Hi YB, your friendly neighborhood SF commander here. I wanted to check in with you guys/gals and see how your “superior communication and tactics” were doing in a match that you were vastly outnumbered in.

Then I saw this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Acidic-mood-in-chat-since-tournament

Have fun YB, you guys had some pretty respectable players, hopefully they can wrangle in your others who are silent now on the forums.

Mag Server Leader

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

I’ve been roaming and havoking for most of the past two weeks. Once the match is decided, I switch into solo mode. It gives the other servers something to fight and a chance for me to test Mesmer builds.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Pretty sure what it will come down to is the EU time frame not ocean, and how well our fair weathers take the fights. FA can dish it, and some of our guys don’t like to take it. I am however looking forward to the rematch.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

I would love to know who it is, and for the [Abys] Mesmer that keeps handing me my kitten pretty much every morning (this time +/- 2 hrs) this week to share their spec with me. If you could pass that on, it would be greatly appreciated. :p

Which map was it? this morning, if i recall looking at the roster correctly this morning there was only 2 of us that were mesmers in wvw, me and another. I was roaming around ioj’s borderland, but i doubt it was me as i think this is the only early time ive been on in wvw o.0

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Got some more Ranger Video of mostly this matchup

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Really dissapointed in the [Shhh] Asura mesmer, you are a very good fighter but you avoided every 1v1 situation possible and only faught with a 2:1 ratio favoring you.

Go out and play and build up the confidence son!

Edit: Also, why is there a group of YB spawn camping the 3 IOJ in EB when they are losing their own 3rd?

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaysin X.6740

Jaysin X.6740

Got some more Ranger Video of mostly this matchup

Inspiring ranger vids. Your swordplay (and all around play) is top notch. S/D (aka the blade dance) is so much fun when played right.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Just hoping when the rematch does happen all the PVE achieve hunters are done .

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Neeho.3859

Which map was it? this morning, if i recall looking at the roster correctly this morning there was only 2 of us that were mesmers in wvw, me and another. I was roaming around ioj’s borderland, but i doubt it was me as i think this is the only early time ive been on in wvw o.0

IOJ this morning, I blindsided you while you were on the bluff overlooking the road from se tower to ruins. It may have been another [Abys] mesmer throughout the week, I just assumed because of the time of day not that many were on. I am horrible at looking at portraits and recognizing people, in fact I’m kinda proud I even remembered the tag!

Mesmers seem to be my weakness. I can handle just about any class 1v1, but unless it’s a bad mesmer, invariably I am taking a dirt nap at the end of the fight. Usually it’s due to trying to acquire the correct target; this was not the case with you, I had you the whole time, just couldn’t kill you. If anyone has video of killing me 1v1 or 2v1, I would love to see the clips. Maybe I can learn something.

Yak’s Bend

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

IOJ this morning, I blindsided you while you were on the bluff overlooking the road from se tower to ruins.

facepalm yup that’d be me, thanks for pointing out my most noticeable feature- inattention to surroundings.

i was watching another yak p/d thief troll go 1 v 2 and i think stalemate them ( you interrupted my watching pleasure).

were you by chance an asuran thief that later tried to protect a yak by the se tower?. i do recall a [SoCo] tag as well lol.

I run a hybrid build staff / sword/X (focus/pistol/torch depending on the current need) that i finally adapted from spvp ( still missing ascended trinkets Q_Q)

Loving being on the front line so im tankier/beefer. mesmers are a pain i remember from my days as a thief way back, but you can give them hell by stealthing off their clones ( prolly will be the death of me in the near future)

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Good fights with SBI at SBI spawn in IOJ, decided to leave the duels seeing as the [Abys] charr necro wanted to keep poking at people in fights then retreat to defenders over and over

….. And Elementalist.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: PolishSausage.1279

PolishSausage.1279

I’ve actually had a hard time finding stuff to do in order to get my achievements done. Been working with havoc squads and running solo simply because I don’t care for playing Lemmings with the zerg, and all the elitists that plague WvW (or rather the entire game in general) don’t know the meaning of going easy.

Also, to the Thieves that keep trying to gank me then running away when they get reminded that their class is terrible, if you see me not doing anything towards you, or /waveing at you or some other silly emote, I’m not usually looking for a confrontation, especially when there’s no need for it at this point. Surely we can work something out, right?

I only say this because earlier today. every time I tried to be friendly when I came across someone, they ended up attacking first, then myself and my flesh golem had to bring peace the hard way.

I will say, though, seeing a Thief end up killing himself by falling after trying to stealth away at the ruins in YB BL was pretty funny.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

Hey all,

RoT just transferred from TC. to SBI. Been having so really fun fights with guys. I figured I’d share from clips with you all. Some of the footage is from gold but there are some from silver as well. Hope to have some more fights with you all in the future
Enjoy!

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gulagman.9045

Gulagman.9045

Hi YB, your friendly neighborhood SF commander here. I wanted to check in with you guys/gals and see how your “superior communication and tactics” were doing in a match that you were vastly outnumbered in.

Then I saw this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Acidic-mood-in-chat-since-tournament

Have fun YB, you guys had some pretty respectable players, hopefully they can wrangle in your others who are silent now on the forums.

Haven’t been too bad, just some new players refuse to listen, run off to get their chievos, and end up dying before they can get their chievement pts.

I think the first week, all three servers had an influx of PVE guys, and whoever trained them the fastest won out. BP was complaining about multiple PVE tags on the map and that screwed them over pretty badly. One thing YB doesn’t spare is brutal honesty, we don’t hold back if people are screwing up on a map, we will call you out and that improves the gameplay. Some ppl quit, some don’t. The strong will survive.

FSP

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Thanks for the compliment SBI, Need 3 organized guilds to kill us <3

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mchevy.3201

mchevy.3201

Ok so this is my first post on here, so I will not boast or belittle anyone (this time anyway), the week is coming to an end, and I had a great deal of fun (even after getting run over by the massive SBI zergs, over and over again, you guys are like roaches, just keep coming and coming). The beginning of this week I witnessed some very intense, battles some we won, some we lost. With that said I would like to give much respect to the lone Warrior from SBI, the guild Elite Vipers of Hell (EVOH), I encountered south gate of Bay on YBBL, on Tuesday (11/5/2013). Even after getting owned, by his group, he showed a tremendous amount of class with a /bow and /salute, over my downed body. I was thinking after all the hype and hoopla of the fight that went on, and the many disrespectful players out there (from our side as well as others). It was extremely refreshing to see such respectful play, even when winning (by a not so small margin). This is what the game is about, fun and respect to others, win or not. I have been gaming for a very longtime, like before computers (yes kids there was a time without cell phones or computer games), I started with D&D way back in like the year 1981 (looking at my original print Dm/PLY hand book as I say this… sniff..). It is actions like what I saw from this lone Warrior, that makes me keep gaming, even in this new era of no paper or DM’s (or imagination… lol). I do hope to meet you again on the field, maybe we could even 1 vs 1 (as long as you don’t spam that so needed to be nerfed interrupt build), I would be honored to duel with you (win or not). ANET should seriously think of making an Honorable Mention title for fair and respectful play. My first vote will be to this afore mentioned warrior.
Please look for me in game; I would be honored to fight you again anytime.

~Near Death too You (main account)
~Fire the Hazard (second account)
House of Dion
Yak’s Bend

~Near Death Too You: Yak’s Bend
House of Dion (HoD)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Been having some amazing fights especially at waterfall and the quarry, keep it up!

….. And Elementalist.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Hey all,

RoT just transferred from TC. to SBI. Been having so really fun fights with guys. I figured I’d share from clips with you all. Some of the footage is from gold but there are some from silver as well. Hope to have some more fights with you all in the future
Enjoy!

This is a doctored film! I don’t see any running into towers.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jenrah.5403

Jenrah.5403

After a chat with the Leader(s) of [TOM] please.

If you could PM me here or in game i’d appreciate it.

Cheers, Jen.

SBI

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: AkiSakura.1657

AkiSakura.1657

It’s hard to see.. but this is me on IoJ BL.. Chasing all those SBI away from my guild groups I sent to to NW and North camps. Okay.. you guys prolly had some incoming call and it just so happened I was chasing after you guys while you retreated to garrison to respond, but whatever! It was so funny on my end to charge at your group and see everyone turn tail and run back to garrison. I just started laughing on guild comms that the SBI zerg that was chasing us had turned tail and run from my singular self.

OTG had good times on SBI and IoJ BL’s this evening, thanks for the fun fights.

Attachments:

~Yaks Bend~ [OTG][Love]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: denimdan.8642

denimdan.8642

Ok so this is my first post on here, so I will not boast or belittle anyone (this time anyway), the week is coming to an end, and I had a great deal of fun (even after getting run over by the massive SBI zergs, over and over again, you guys are like roaches, just keep coming and coming). The beginning of this week I witnessed some very intense, battles some we won, some we lost. With that said I would like to give much respect to the lone Warrior from SBI, the guild Elite Vipers of Hell (EVOH), I encountered south gate of Bay on YBBL, on Tuesday (11/5/2013). Even after getting owned, by his group, he showed a tremendous amount of class with a /bow and /salute, over my downed body. I was thinking after all the hype and hoopla of the fight that went on, and the many disrespectful players out there (from our side as well as others). It was extremely refreshing to see such respectful play, even when winning (by a not so small margin). This is what the game is about, fun and respect to others, win or not. I have been gaming for a very longtime, like before computers (yes kids there was a time without cell phones or computer games), I started with D&D way back in like the year 1981 (looking at my original print Dm/PLY hand book as I say this… sniff..). It is actions like what I saw from this lone Warrior, that makes me keep gaming, even in this new era of no paper or DM’s (or imagination… lol). I do hope to meet you again on the field, maybe we could even 1 vs 1 (as long as you don’t spam that so needed to be nerfed interrupt build), I would be honored to duel with you (win or not). ANET should seriously think of making an Honorable Mention title for fair and respectful play. My first vote will be to this afore mentioned warrior.
Please look for me in game; I would be honored to fight you again anytime.

~Near Death too You (main account)
~Fire the Hazard (second account)
House of Dion
Yak’s Bend

i wish i could tell you witch of our guys did it, but idk who was on warrior that night. its nice to find good roaming fights again, we look forward to meeting you and other yak groups roaming the mists.

Ranger
Storm Bluff Isle [EVOH]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Neeho.3859

were you by chance an asuran thief that later tried to protect a yak by the se tower?. i do recall a [SoCo] tag as well lol.

Nope, wasn’t me; I have one but I rarely dust her off. Not sure who that was, but there are a few of us that like to play in the wee hours (Aussie, Alaskan, Japanese, etc.); I’m EST, but I’ve just been working the night shift, so I tend to get on for a few after work.

Yak’s Bend

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: denimdan.8642

denimdan.8642

lol this is what the yaks send at is at this time at night, 3 times this time we used golems to counter
GOLEM WARS 2

Attachments:

Ranger
Storm Bluff Isle [EVOH]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

lol this is what the yaks send at is at this time at night, 3 times this time we used golems to counter
GOLEM WARS 2

Thats what yaks are famous for. What’d you expect brah?

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient