11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

ZD jumped on an already stacked server, don’t be mad that it makes ZD look like they wanted an easy time.

I am sure you all believed that BG were the underdogs contrary to them beating SoR 6 out of the last 7 matches the 2 faced each other.

Sorry if jumping to a stacked server ruins ZD’s reputation, only ones to blame are the ones who took the gold from BG.

Ruins our reputation in the eyes of the server which just trash talks about us all the way during our stay on NA in hopeless attempts to justify their losses and previous chest thumping?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

You guys should call yourselves Vanguard of Abandoned Mercenaries… It’ll be more accurate then.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

So original and funny. Post it 3-rd time.

Nah, Magikarps will cover his fail and delete both his posts in 2 minutes. And you’ll see.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

who cares about iron …. They will just get wiped anyway just like last Sat…

ppl needs to stop caring Scootshoot as well lol he has beening trolling every week ….

I have to skip like 6 pages lmao …

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

ZD jumped on an already stacked server, don’t be mad that it makes ZD look like they wanted an easy time.

I am sure you all believed that BG were the underdogs contrary to them beating SoR 6 out of the last 7 matches the 2 faced each other.

Sorry if jumping to a stacked server ruins ZD’s reputation, only ones to blame are the ones who took the gold from BG.

Ruins our reputation in the eyes of the server which just trash talks about us all the way during our stay on NA in hopeless attempts to justify their losses and previous chest thumping?

You are taking it way out of proportion. All I asked was is it true ZD rage quit after losing Week 1 EU and finishing 3rd? I mean the timing was impeccable.

However based on your quick responses here of trash talking, it’s pretty obvious some of you are are real sensitive so I guess the rumors are true of you guys Rage Quittin..

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

So now that we have established that BG has 4 easy weeks we should see a post from BG on how their 4 easy weeks are not fair for everyone and their win will be tainted.

Or Arcade will keep trying to defend ZD’s bandwagon tactics and BG will keep telling themselves they are the underdogs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

For not understanding:
ZBs = ZDs, WWW roster named ZBs in guild ZDs on SFR.

Guys from SoR, r u joking when u blame ZDs in yr defeat?
So many messages about ZDs.. Hm. Thx for PR.
But be better if u will fight vs BG in game.
Thank you.

BG was already beating SoR without ZD, you are correct.

So don’t you think BG buying ZD doesn’t put it in the stacked category?

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

BG never buys guilds, and never over stacks, what are you talking about? It’s all mad skillz. http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1380-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/

Go on UltraHighdeaf…. dare a guess on what kind of Cash that yielded. Keep amusing us please!

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

However based on your quick responses here of trash talking, it’s pretty obvious some of you are are real sensitive so I guess the rumors are true of you guys Rage Quittin..

Sensitivity in what? To answer to some trash? Why not ? I m just bored, that bored that i m even answering a troll.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

So now that we have established that BG has 4 easy weeks we should see a post from BG on how their 4 easy weeks are not fair for everyone and their win will be tainted.

Or Arcade will keep trying to defend ZD’s bandwagon tactics and BG will keep telling themselves they are the underdogs.

Oh please. We expected a fight out of you. You just tucked your tail between your legs and buggered off.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Is it true ZD’s lost their week 1 EU matchup and rage quit their server?

Just curious.

How can you loose in something you can’t participate in?

Reasonable excuse assuming ZD’s was the only guild that sat in queues alongside the fact every other EU server would have come to NA to escape the queues as well but it was pretty much only ZD.

All evidence points to them being Rage Quitters

Yeah, you are right, they escaped to Silver/Bronze leagues to escape the queues. We just came to NA to made some ppl to QQ and feast on their tears.

I always thought ZD’s was a guild that wanted to fight, guess i was wrong, but thank you for letting me know you are more interested in QQ and tears than fights. Nice motivation to come to NA

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Sensitivity in what? To answer to some trash? Why not ? I m just bored, that bored that i m even answering a troll.

Oh jeeze, look at the personal attacks and namecalling, obvious sign the truth stings.

Still can’t believe you guys abandoned ship en masse over a week 1 EU third place finish, wow!

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

BG never buys guilds, and never over stacks, what are you talking about? It’s all mad skillz. http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1380-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/

Go on UltraHighdeaf…. dare a guess on what kind of Cash that yielded. Keep amusing us please!

You’re mad and letting your emotions run in, calm down then come back and post again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Inb4 Thread is Locked.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

What have ZDs done to you, boy? Did they hurt you? coz you sound exactly like most of the NA players from SOR or JQ. Definitely not EU.

Whoa?! You must be a genius! How’d you find out I’m from SoR?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

I always thought ZD’s was a guild that wanted to fight, guess i was wrong, but thank you for letting me know you are more interested in QQ and tears than fights. Nice motivation to come to NA

Iron, your tears are best tears, for now at least….

in Match-ups

Reverence.6915

I’m hoping T2 servers are seeing this matchup. It’s showing that they can take on SoR on a serious level. SoS has been ticking above SoR quite a few times through the day.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

For not understanding:

Thank you.

Of course it does.

And that’s what BG does.

What have ZDs done to you, boy? Did they hurt you? coz you sound exactly like most of the NA players from SOR or JQ. Definitely not EU.

Whoa?! You must be a genius! How’d you find out I’m from SoR?

He said he sounded like the kitten SoR people not that he is one.

Way to embarrass yourself there IRUN.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

when they wont come out and fight you, their tears is all that is left

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Seems like ZBs wanted to feel like GD(Good Old Days, ZBs have always freaked out when someone calls GD on TS3) on EU, wipe the kitten out of SFR, except. GD never PvD’d like ZBs and have always backed their words in-game. Figures, when GD went to JQ, ZBs got a break from wiping, but once GD went back to Elona Reach, they immediately transferred to BG.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Take it easy on ZD guys, if the going gets tough they Rage Quit and transfer off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Taras.4367

Taras.4367

This has been an entertaining 2 weeks reading all these posts. SoR tears are the best kind of tears.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

My question to the SoR posters in the thread, what does your constant complaint of blackgate being “stacked” have to do with the fact that your score is as low as a T2 server would be? Despite a guild hitting a coverage gap, SoR/JQ/BG VASTLY outnumber any T2 server, let alone SoS/Mag (No offense to the two servers, just stating a fact) The fact that you guys are giving up shows more about your server than the supposed “stacking” of ours. Im really looking forward to the JQ match in two weeks, because even through any QQ, I know they will at least show up.

Also, can we stop tying to fool everyone? The reason BG won the first week was a simple play out of 2v1ing JQ, and JQ thinking it was best to put BG on top since they thought we would lose in our 1v1 matches. It wasn’t a matter of anyone having better coverage, simply because all 3 servers went all out against each other that week. It was a perfect example of match politics.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

This has been an entertaining 2 weeks reading all these posts. SoR tears are the best kind of tears.

I have definitely teared up hard due to the endless laughs provided in this thread.

Wonder if ZD teared up when they rage quit after a week 1, EU 3rd place finish?

in Match-ups

Sunt.6835

Seems like ZBs wanted to feel like GD(Good Old Days, ZBs have always freaked out when someone calls GD on TS3) on EU, wipe the kitten out of SFR, except. GD never PvD’d like ZBs and have always backed their words in-game.

They beated up SoR EU until they don’t show any more. So all is left is door and yea tear in forum ..

That goes the same on NA time as well.

ah ppl need to ignore KeeZee as well. He trolled since week 1 …. he wont be happy until his jq wins…

BG

in Match-ups

Reverence.6915

Take it easy on ZD guys, if the going gets tough they Rage Quit and transfer off.

Would you come out to play if they transfer off again?

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Seems like ZBs wanted to feel like GD(Good Old Days, ZBs have always freaked out when someone calls GD on TS3) on EU, wipe the kitten out of SFR, except. GD never PvD’d like ZBs and have always backed their words in-game. Figures, when GD went to JQ, ZBs got a break from wiping, but once GD went back to Elona Reach, they immediately transferred to BG.

Do you even realise how pathetic you sound? They are not on your server, this is not your match-up and yet you are here name-calling/flaming/mocking them in so many posts in the last few pages that i have lost count.

Like seriously, take a minute and think how pathetic and crazy not to mention immature you look right now on the posts you have made.

Get a life, sheesh.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Still living in your imagination land? GD running to ebg or on forums to QQ about ZBs are blobbing them up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Oh man, it feels like someone called for a full on magswag airstrike in this thread followed by a legion of Maguumy bears shock troops.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colin.5801

Colin.5801

So much trolling. So many excuses. So many tears.

Delicious.

[GoF]
Beastgate

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Still living in your imagination land? GD running to ebg or on forums to QQ about ZBs are blobbing them up.

Oh yes, it’s clear that 1 to 1 fights ZBs destroys GD, the GvG proves it. GD have lost to ZBs 0-4, oh wait it’s the other way around, sorry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

When you guys say tears are delicious, does that mean you enjoy drinking salty water?

Just wondering.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Botinhas.2018

Funny you say that ZD beat all SoR EU, when EU prime only overlaps 1h out of ZD primetime, out of the 5 EU prime hours

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I’m pretty sure they meant to say Bears are delicious, which brings up some interesting questions about Mag.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Oh yes, it’s clear that 1 to 1 fights ZBs destroys GD, the GvG proves it. GD have lost to ZBs 0-4, oh wait it’s the other way around, sorry.

The best part of it is that WvW is not GvG. But guess you ll crack up in here.

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Mhmmmmm, ZBs never run more than 10 people tops in WvW. I don’t know how to count but I see much less than 10 red enemies here, about 2-3 tops.

Attachments:

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

Short video of EP fighting SoR at Mendon’s last night. Something other than drama on the forums!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jon.5271

Jon.5271

Mhmmmmm, ZBs never run more than 10 people tops in WvW.

That would still be more than IRON runs, so I hear from the last few weeks.

in Match-ups

Arcade.8901

Mhmmmmm, ZBs never run more than 10 people tops in WvW.

And who said that ? You ? Low quality flame in here.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Fun fights in EB tonight! Awesome SoS 30-men group that tries to steal Aldon’s and Durios when BG and SoR are fighting in SM. :P

I really do hope ZDs can field more during SEA time to show us their true strength, instead of capping everything after our SEA logs off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

This tread uhhh… it’s pure gold!
Love you all gg gl cya in game <3

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

This tread uhhh… it’s pure gold!
Love you all gg gl cya in game <3

ooooh field commander tag. Maybe you can answer this once and for all, you know official stance like.

Did ZD RAge Quit after finishing 3rd in the Week 1, EU matchup? I heard rumors you guys did but wanted to get your take.

Thanks man

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Seems like ZBs wanted to feel like GD(Good Old Days, ZBs have always freaked out when someone calls GD on TS3) on EU, wipe the kitten out of SFR, except. GD never PvD’d like ZBs and have always backed their words in-game.

They beated up SoR EU until they don’t show any more. So all is left is door and yea tear in forum ..

That goes the same on NA time as well.

ah ppl need to ignore KeeZee as well. He trolled since week 1 …. he wont be happy until his jq wins…

Yes, BG needs to ignore the facts that they beat SoR 6 out of the last 7 matches to justify buying ZD to stack their server even more.

Yes, BG needs to ignore that they have the best record when it comes to JQ/SoR/BG.

Yes BG needs to ignore the facts if they want to keep posting how they had the hardest schedule.

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

When you guys say tears are delicious, does that mean you enjoy drinking salty water?

Just wondering.

You not know South Park and Scott Tenorman? What kind of shows do you watch in Europe?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Execrable.1064

Execrable.1064

Scootshoot, I think you need to take a break and log off the forums and maybe your computer entirely. Your posts make it look like you’re about to have a breakdown.

80s – elementalist, engineer, guardian, mesmer, necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

The problem right now is that the fights tipped from " Epic large scale battles" to face smash.

Earlier in SOS BL during SEA, we had relatively even numbers, and some fun fights both sides wiping the other several times.

The commander leading the mixed group of rallians had to go due to wife aggro, so I tagged up and moved what remained of my guild still playing to combine forces.

BG then shows up with a hyper blob, with a large nucleus of ND. I’m the commander at this point and been playing already for 7 hours. After a few wipes it becomes clear that with that ND nucleus + full map blob, SOR has zero chance of winning a field fight.

The fights tipped from epic to facesmash. Now in my mind, im already tired from playing for 7 hours and got stuff to do in real life. Now if the fights were even sort of winnable, i may have persevered etc. But i just said eff it… too tired gotta go. No commander to replace and SOS BL basically became abandoned.

This is what I am sure is happening with alot of people. The fights simply reached a tipping point from “fun” to just annoying blob faceroll, and a larger portion of people are simply saying/ thinking “Meh been playing for a while now, just gonna go do something else”.

Dunno if you want to call that giving up, but that is the problem of overstacking. I wouldn’t quit call it demoralization, but a lack of motivation to persevere. ( Especially since this is in fact a video game that is meant to be fun.)

Combine this with the fact, that there is no chance for SOS to take second over SOR, and there is no chance of SOR taking first even if we all pull massive unhealthy overtimes, there is simply not enough motivation. All of our guild still come out for their regular raid times, but not as much beyond that.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

(edited by Aurust.8961)

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Maguuma PvF mercenary for hire, willing to troll for highest-paying server of this matchup (I think we all know who that is).

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dabachelor.1736

Dabachelor.1736

Ohh the Queue’s on BG …soo painful

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

You obviously need to learn to count the green dots. Good try though. Blobbing FTW. Blob more please ZDs.

Sor complains about blobs in t1. Classic sor. jajaja

Oh yeah, im complaining. All i wanted to do was to prove you deluded BG that ZDs doesn’t blob and run only 15-20. GG.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Sunt.6835

Mhmmmmm, ZBs never run more than 10 people tops in WvW. I don’t know how to count but I see much less than 10 red enemies here, about 2-3 tops.

i see why you join Scootshot’s trolling club….

take it easy bro.

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Look up his posting history. Kezzee isn’t native JQ player, maybe SoS or got paid by Maguuma for pvf.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc