11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Just showing the quality of [ZDs] that’s all.

You’re the ones who keep reporting it. Guess you just don’t want people to know.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Y NiQ.6421

Y NiQ.6421

Cute to see how you guys react when anyone posts something with SoR or IRON in them, just have a good time guys it’s a game

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Just showing the quality of [ZDs] that’s all.

You’re the ones who keep reporting it. Guess you just don’t want people to know.

It’s getting deleted, you kitten because it has names in it. You new here?

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I think BG is upset.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I think BG is upset.

Super duper upset! grrrr!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

I think BG is upset.

RAWR!!!

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bashido.8694

Bashido.8694

I think BG is upset.

RAAAR

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I think AFTL is the best thing to happen in SoR, no excuses, classy on the forums, and looking for fights all the time. I hope you guys spread your influence to the rest of your server.

I look forward to BG following their example then as well.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Many postings that were against the rules of the forum have been removed. To prevent the thread from being locked, please keep these rules in mind when posting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Its da 5-0! BAIL BAIL BAIL

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

mos shows JQ actually have a ppt below 250 and SoR have a ppt above 250 right now.

Did mos bug out?

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Punny.9210

Punny.9210

@Cod I have no intention of speaking for the server, only IRON and that night was alot of fun.

@Siegfried please you need to learn to count, how does 35= a map blob? Please elaborate

@DKNS please IRON do not run, we fight till we die, however im sure you have run countless time.

On that note, those who call IRON ‘IRUN’ are making a fool of theirselves here onwards.. Weve had a strong reputation back on Deso of fighting any given fights despite the odds and we’ve carried this through to NA, i dont know where your getting these claims from but they are nothing but lies.

Hi Shifty from IRUN; missed you. Had your run for today?

If anything it was running after you, to eventually collect that lootbag, we missed you to but wanted to give you a hug!!

Seriously though, we dont and never run..

Lie… I have seen more than 10 times on last Saturday ….

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

DevonCarver

WvW Coordinator

I’m going to lock this thread as it is absolutely not the case that this is happening. We’ve investigated it and there is no truth to these claims. It can certainly appear that way, especially if players are not responding to in-game chat, but that is no substitution for our very accurate numbers which indicate this is not happening anywhere.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Bashido.8694

Cant we all just get along! What names?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arete.7198

Arete.7198

THIS YEAR, meaning the last 43 weeks, SOR and BG have fought 32 times. It is 19-13 in BG’s favor.
Certainly successful for us, but not exactly overwhelming.

Fidee OnS

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

What are we supposed to see in this picture? There aren’t any names in the chat.

It’s just two random people whispering pretense convos.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

in Match-ups

Bashido.8694

What are we supposed to see in this picture? There aren’t any names in the chat.

I have no idea what your talking about, I was posting a pic of a fun siege… but now that you mention it that is an interesting conversation going on in the background. Seem’s like one guy looking to transfer to another server while the other guy is asking him to talk to other guilds first as not to over stack. That and some unnamed server paying 15kgold for them to come to their server.

Good catch sir!! I didn’t even notice…

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

I have no idea what your talking about, I was posting a pic of a fun siege… but now that you mention it that is an interesting conversation going on in the background. Seem’s like one guy looking to transfer to another server while the other guy is asking him to talk to other guilds first as not to over stack. That and some unnamed server paying 15kgold for them to come to their server.

Yes, some un-named guy talking with another random un-named guy is 100% authentic real proof, guise.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Bashido.8694

Yes, some un-named guy talking with another random un-named guy is 100% authentic real proof, guise.

I’m glad we see eye to eye! Since we all know who’s talking, we can assume exactly that! I should have you make all my posts for me. Need a job?

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

I’m glad we see eye to eye! Since we all know who’s talking, we can assume exactly that! I should have you make all my posts for me. Need a job?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

All i see is two nameless people trolling about. Let us know when you have some actual proof.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

You didn’t even obscure the name well in the picture. That guy was once on SoS. Just another bandwagoner who can’t be taken seriously.

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

You didn’t even obscure the name well in the picture. That guy was once on SoS. Just another bandwagoner who can’t be taken seriously.

Nobody was taking those pictures seriously in the first place. Way too obvious..

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Bashido.8694

All i see is two nameless people trolling about. Let us know when you have some actual proof.

I agree, if we had a screenshot that showed exactly what was said we would have something. If only we could fill in the names of the people having the convo… Oh well! I guess we will never know which server paid 15k for a guild… to over-stack a time-slot no one plays. ohhhh well!

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

I agree, if we had a screenshot that showed exactly what was said we would have something. If only we could fill in the names of the people having the convo… Oh well! I guess we will never know which server paid 15k for a guild… to over-stack a time-slot no one plays. ohhhh well!

What we need are screenshots with names which serve as proofs. And proofs that show that those names are genuinely with the guilds you are claiming them to be.

But oh well, we have neither of them.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

“I’d just like to leave this here, ZD DID in fact approach me to come to SoR, I told them to wait and see how things turn out before they did. I also told them we had no intention of stacking SoR and that they may not want to come at all. Fact of the matter is, they had no intention of thinking or bringing balance and neither did the BG leadership. Attached is the screenshot of the conversations with the ZD “scout” who was on SoR. Anyone who says that SoR is in the business of stacking to win has no clue of what they are talking about. I told him he should talk to IRON before moving over to SoR because we did not want to stack our server for a win. We wanted competition.

As far as ZD actually coming over, no other guild in ANY time zone runs 50-60 man deep. They run that heavy in a dead zone and it will bring BG the victory without competition. Also, in the SS is him telling me BG offered them 15k gold to xfer over."

-Indo

Let the rage flow through you Indo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

“I’d just like to leave this here, ZD DID in fact approach me to come to SoR, I told them to wait and see how things turn out before they did. I also told them we had no intention of stacking SoR and that they may not want to come at all. Fact of the matter is, they had no intention of thinking or bringing balance and neither did the BG leadership. Attached is the screenshot of the conversations with the ZD “scout” who was on SoR. Anyone who says that SoR is in the business of stacking to win has no clue of what they are talking about. I told him he should talk to IRON before moving over to SoR because we did not want to stack our server for a win. We wanted competition.

As far as ZD actually coming over, no other guild in ANY time zone runs 50-60 man deep. They run that heavy in a dead zone and it will bring BG the victory without competition. Also, in the SS is him telling me BG offered them 15k gold to xfer over."

-Indo

You know what, I’ve got a brilliant idea. You see 2nd account? Why not Indo gets a 2nd account and post on the forum by himself? I think it is like 30 bucks something? It amuses me every time I read his messages. It’s exactly like time travelling back to old ancient time where the royal messengers read the message from a goatskin scroll.

I suppose BG won’t mind sparing some gold from the warchest?

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Shrug…15K isn’t that much. That is only about 400 dollars. Some people spend more on graphics cards.

Keep it up, 18 more pages to go.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Shrug…15K isn’t that much. That is only about 400 dollars. Some people spend more on graphics cards.

Dunno where you get that information but a quick google of gw2 gold will show you how wrong you are.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

Just an FYI, someone already asked ZDs in-game when the SS were first posted and there is no one called “….. Jeep” in their roster, let alone them sending him to scout SoR.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Just an FYI, someone already asked ZDs in-game when the SS were first posted and there is no one called “….. Jeep” in their roster, let alone them sending him to scout SoR.

That was second account of one of their members as the person jeep particularly explained he would leave that account on SOR.

in Match-ups

DKNS.2135

That was second account of one of their members as the person jeep particularly explained he would leave that account on SOR.

O’really ?

Also, i am pretty sure ZD would know the account which their scout would be using (if there was one) when scouting.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Heh. 15k gold is a ton. Right now 1g gold costs about 25 cents when buying it legitimately through gems. So 15k gold would be $3,750 USD. I only wanted to add this to illustrate how ridiculous 15k gold is.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

So any guilds that thinking transfer out of SOR,
please consider TC, SOS and MAG or FA.

FTFY.

I detect a little bit of concern from the gentleman from TC. Make no mistake, our long-term goal is to defeat you; so your concern is warranted.

I’m on SoS. But I’m totally with ya. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

Heh. 15k gold is a ton. Right now 1g gold costs about 25 cents when buying it legitimately through gems. So 15k gold would be $3,750 USD. I only wanted to add this to illustrate how ridiculous 15k gold is.

Apparently BG’s wallets are stacked too.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zulubeast.8519

Zulubeast.8519

Apparently BG’s wallets are stacked too.

It’s actually a requirement for all of BG’s WvW guilds now. On all of our apps we’ve added the statement/question “You need to be able to donate $50 (Fifty) dollars per month in order for us to continue to transfer WvW guilds over to Blackgate. Are you able to do that?”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

For once in your life, just say GG you beat us.

We got outplayed by SoR on the weekend of the first match BG/SoR/TC, then we bought back the pain on Tuesday and reclaimed the lead and SoR disappeared completely.

During the SoR/JQ/BG match SoR had queues all week, as did every server, suddenly SoR loses it’s ability to queue maps? That isn’t due to fairweather pve populations, that is due to guilds not showing up to lead the pugs.

We haven’t ever given any guild 15k gold to transfer, that is way too much gold for anyone to fork out for anything. You can go on about our Warchest and server fundraiser all you want but I can tell that "fundraiser" which you guys love to harp on about after we tallied in the cost of the prizes etc netted us under 1000g which is nothing and nowhere near all the hearsay bull shet you love to spew.

ZDs made their own choice to come to BG as we had approached them in the past just after IRON came to T1 and unbalanced the match up. Half of ZDs had already transferred before the server was aware and they funded themselves to get over we have given them some funding once they were already here to help get their poorer members across but I can assure you it was nothing close to the figure you are fabricating. Take your lies and misinformation back to your server forums where it belongs.

1. Mind I ask where are the "1000g" at the moment?
2. Weren’t they able to gather enough money within the guild to fund their own member, or, even if they were, they asked for help instead of trying to get the fund within the guild?
3. Are they going to return the 1000g or whatever the sum is they borrowed?
4. I mentioned you used the word "give", so I assume they aren’t going to return them back?
5. If they aren’t going to return the money back, you are, by definition, "buying" them since you "pay" them to perform an act.

Looking foward for your response, thanks.

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

(edited by Atine.8623)

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Look Blackgate…

If you would just pause for one second, I would like to sneak in and give SoR a quick kick to the ribs while they are down.

/KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMO!!!

Thank you,

M

You make me feel like Mancen! I wanna Mance the night away!

Did he run to this thread because the other was getting out of hand?

I feel like Manceeeeen~ I wanna Mance the night awaaaaaay~~!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

For once in your life, just say GG you beat us.

We got outplayed by SoR on the weekend of the first match BG/SoR/TC, then we bought back the pain on Tuesday and reclaimed the lead and SoR disappeared completely.

During the SoR/JQ/BG match SoR had queues all week, as did every server, suddenly SoR loses it’s ability to queue maps? That isn’t due to fairweather pve populations, that is due to guilds not showing up to lead the pugs.

We haven’t ever given any guild 15k gold to transfer, that is way too much gold for anyone to fork out for anything. You can go on about our Warchest and server fundraiser all you want but I can tell that “fundraiser” which you guys love to harp on about after we tallied in the cost of the prizes etc netted us under 1000g which is nothing and nowhere near all the hearsay bull shet you love to spew.

ZDs made their own choice to come to BG as we had approached them in the past just after IRON came to T1 and unbalanced the match up. Half of ZDs had already transferred before the server was aware and they funded themselves to get over we have given them some funding once they were already here to help get their poorer members across but I can assure you it was nothing close to the figure you are fabricating. Take your lies and misinformation back to your server forums where it belongs.

1. Mind I ask where are the “1000g” at the moment?
2. Weren’t they able to gather enough money within the guild to fund their own member, or, even if they were, they asked for help instead of trying to get the fund within the guild?
3. Are they going to return the 1000g or whatever the sum is they borrowed?
4. I mentioned you used the word “give”, so I assume they aren’t going to return them back?
5. If they aren’t going to return the money back, you are, by definition, “buying” them since you “pay” them to perform an act.

Looking foward for your response, thanks.

This isn’t parliamentary question time.

The “fundraiser” was over 3 months ago so has nothing to do with ZDs.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Atine.8623

1. I’ve never say this is, heck, I didn’t even mention the word “parliament”, I just think the “1, 2, 3, 4” way would help us clarify the sentences.
2. So, even the fundraiser is over, some helpful guy(s) still borrowed/give money to ZDs to help them with the transfers.
3. Weren’t they able to gather enough money within the guild to fund their own member, or, even if they were, they asked for help instead of trying to get the fund within the guild?
4. I mentioned you used the word “give”, so I assume they aren’t going to return them back? Therefore, you are technically “buying” them since it’s not a “loan”.
5. You said that the sum “was nothing close to the figure you are fabricating.” Mind enlighten us how much you borrowed/gave to ZDs to help them transfer over please?

If you don’t wish to answer, don’t. If you don’t know, please do say you don’t know. But since you used the word “we”, I guess you should be quite aware. If you wish to reply, please do so.

Cras es Noster!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Wow. The trolls are digging deep and frankly starting to get personal.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoombi.1498

zoombi.1498

-Indo

lol looks like some1 jus pwnd bandwagongate. bg pvf = -1000000000000000

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

1. I’ve never say this is, heck, I didn’t even mention the word “parliament”, I just think the “1, 2, 3, 4” way would help us clarify the sentences.
2. So, even the fundraiser is over, some helpful guy(s) still borrowed/give money to ZDs to help them with the transfers.
3. Weren’t they able to gather enough money within the guild to fund their own member, or, even if they were, they asked for help instead of trying to get the fund within the guild?
4. I mentioned you used the word “give”, so I assume they aren’t going to return them back? Therefore, you are technically “buying” them since it’s not a “loan”.
5. You said that the sum “was nothing close to the figure you are fabricating.” Mind enlighten us how much you borrowed/gave to ZDs to help them transfer over please?

If you don’t wish to answer, don’t. If you don’t know, please do say you don’t know. But since you used the word “we”, I guess you should be quite aware. If you wish to reply, please do so.

Why is SoR so concerned with ZD’s? They should be happy they have another guild they can fight instead of QQing on the forums.

Not like you guys play for PPT anyways :P

Who getting personal? IF anything I am praising ZD for going to the highest bidder, I would have done same in their shoes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

-Indo

snipped

Woah! No wonder Karp’s been absent all this time. This kat barely posted for months leading up to leagues. Karp’s been working OT in real life to make sure that 15k payment was ready.

Always wondered where the term BuyGate came from, now we all know the truth!

Scoots, I wish I could afford the crack you smoke.

For the record I see nothing wrong with what ZD did. If I ran a 50+++ man active WvW guild who would guarantee a victory of logging in a dead time zone I’d goto the highest bidder as well.

I hope your 2 week paycheck is all worth it at the end of leagues man.

SoR went from having the biggest EU in all of NA to having a “dead timezone”.

It’s dead because you made it dead. What happened to that huge EU guild KISS again? Just goes to show the true colors of your WvW community.

Enjoy the forums, this is probably the only thing SoR has a chance at winning right now

Woah, you sound upset. Relax man, you guys got League 1 in the BANK, no pun intended.

in Match-ups

Atine.8623

Why is SoR so concerned with ZD’s? They should be happy they have another guild they can fight instead of QQing on the forums.

Not like you guys play for PPT anyways :P

I’m not SOR, I’m Atine. Nice to meet you.
Personally, I’m happy to fight ZDs yesterday during SEA time at EB. I just wish to see things clarified, that’s all.

Cras es Noster!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I remember the several weeks Blackgate spent with Tarnished Coast back when tiers were a thing. They had no chance at all against us, but several weeks of fighting built great relations, sportsmanship and in some cases even friendships.

Just goes to show you what the right attitude can do, and how true communities create good things, not toxic spew.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Atine.8623

Maybe if you all stopped asking questions and got into WvW, the scores would be different right now :P

I certainly wish I could, but life deny me the possibility.

Cras es Noster!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Za Playing Nurse.6329

Za Playing Nurse.6329

Grabs popcorn before going to the US server tier 1 post. ANNNND Bingo!! Sor vs BG post never fails me in being dramatic.
Thanks you guys for some nice laugh, keep it up kay? u drama is too fun to read!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

Maybe if you all stopped asking questions and got into WvW, the scores would be different right now :P

I certainly wish I could, but life deny me the possibility.

Hey, this is a video game, how could you possible put life before it? Talk about priorities, sheesh.

Disclaimer: I am not a member of SoR.

(edited by Krashner.6275)