11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

U know all u guys arguing are the same kittens 20 pages earlier … Just change the guys who say it …

These SoR trollers need to go to read since page 1 . So u don’t come up with same boring trolls..

Only 20 pages? I think you mean five or so months.

It’s the same thing, only with different names.

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

You failed to read my final paragraph. Its not a criticism, it is a request.

I am not referring to your final paragraph.
Yes, we are currently experiencing population imbalances. That has nothing to with the “facts” you have stated about how SoR treats or does not treat it’s guilds. If you would like to fact check, you are welcome to temporarily move your guild/yourself to our server.
I though we weren’t meant to judge guilds/servers based on the opinions of the few. If that were the case, I’m sure I could find some disgruntled Blackgate members whose posts I could use to defame your server. But I don’t. I am hoping that since we’ve started to reduce the trolling from our end, we can move on from these petty, pointless arguments.

Also your server dont care jackkitten as well when things were getting balanced and you recruited IRON & AFTL to kitten us during EU. You even knew yourself that HB/RK aint playing everyday with 10pax each while IRON play almost everyday with 40pax plus with AFTL another 20pax+. The SoR EU domination last for months until we’re getting help from COIN or our NA decided to overtime significantly to cover it up. Now when we have something for them to do, you guys whine up.

Better, sux it up, stop QQ and go ingame to help your server WvW instead. This was what those SoR trolls posted when some of us whined about IRON months back as well lolol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You’re saying that Coin isnt enough to balance out the EU primetime ?

You made fellow thailand player day, Mr. Nirvii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Snipped for Propaganda.

Are you a member of Blackgated’s War council?

Maybe he is , maybe he isn’t. You would never know and doesn’t matter because Blackgate isn’t ran like a dictatorship. cough Indo cough

in Match-ups

Posted by: hardknockbb.6284

hardknockbb.6284

Heard a BG commander rage quit on BG BL not too long ago.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

All the posts about “buying” guilds has got me thinking.

Before I start let me clarify something that people like to forget. I can’t speak for all servers, but I know enough about what’s going on BG to know that BG has never ever given more than the cost of a guild to move. In fact, I know of no particular case where it was more than 50% of the moving costs. In ZDs case, it was much much less. So for the definition of helping guilds move, or “buying” I’m talking about 50% or less than the guild cost to move.

It shows how differently SOR and BG consider their community. SOR is very proud of the fact they never ever “buy” guilds to SOR. They talk about their community but they refuse to help any guild become a part of it.

BGs community is inclusive and SOR’s is exclusive. BG invites guilds to become a part of its community. More importantly, we are willing to go to bat for any guild that wants to become a part of it. We’ve done influence boosts, let people share guild missions and yes, we’ve sent gold to help reduce a guilds out of pocket expense to become a part of our community.

It’s not something we are ashamed of, it’s something we are PROUD of. Committing to moving a guild that one person or a small group of people have worked months or even a year to build to move to a new home is scary. The costs are enormous, not just transfer costs, but influence for guild upgrades and guild missions are a six week minimum to rebuild, that’s with unlimited influence. Why in the world would a guild make that sacrifice if they weren’t 100% sure they would be welcomed into the new community.

That’s why we go to great lengths to make them feel welcome and put our money where our mouth is and help cut the costs they have down. We show them that we want them here, that we’ll make room for them on reset night, that we’ll invite them to the server meetings and welcome them to post on server websites. Nothing brings guilds together like sharing the same guild chat for a week or two while you build influence or share guild missions. THAT is community.

(EDIT: Based on posts that SOR never ever helps guilds move with gold)
In contrast to that philosophy is SOR’s, which can be boiled down to “Get on my level.” You make it clear that no one is welcome to SOR unless they take a step of faith towards your community, instead of you making a step of faith towards their guild.

(EDIT: Based on posts from your community in this very thread) It is the same attitude towards new players on your own server. They have to be as “hardcore” as your guilds are before they are welcome on the map. Casuals need not apply, either to your guilds or your server.

Then, you make it a point to degrade and downtalk BG for its community choices. We aren’t inclusive in your eyes, we are “PvX guilds filled with pugs”. We don’t help people that want to join our community, we “buy guilds as mercenaries” and “destroy competitive play”.

A guild wants to know that you as a server have their back once they move over, not be worried that they will be excluded once the gems are spent.

Do not lay the blame of a difference in population or coverage on the choices we’ve made on how we built our community. Maybe take a look at the image of your own community you’re putting out.

i wouldn’t say that SOR doesn’t welcome new people…i xfered there for wvw few days ago and people were pretty friendly, regardless if i was roaming or helping zerg commander; i also got into wvw guild within first 5 min after xfer

people can say all they want, but it is actually fun to play for SoR and the server does have quite few good commander; i personally had a blast this past few days

i come from lower tier servers where roaming/scouting/upgrading keeps/tactical play is rarely appreciated; ppl on SoR at least care about such things and try to support them, SoR might not win this match-up but i still think they did quite well and props to all guilds who going to wvw every day

i especially loved commanding from guard from [FEAR] and had fun running with [Choo] train xD

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

I heard a whole SoR wvw rage quited since reset night.

BG

in Match-ups

Darkjoy.3092

Can confirm!
source: score

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Neuromancer,

I am terribly sorry but I am afraid you are gravely mistaken about your data on SOR SEA PPT and coverage. A few points for clarification:

1. Please check how long the PPT lasted in MOS NA. It was for less than 2-3 ticks.

2. The SEA guys were about 15-20, and when we went to BG BL it had very few folks defending so we took kitten structures.

3. The reason being BG is a win-focused server (/notroll) and most of the organized folks were not there for the night because based on calculations SOR would not be able to catch up regardless. Btw, as I have stated in SOR map chat, I have no ill will towards your strategic and political maneuvers.

4. I talk to some of your leaders like Karp (btw he’s a standup guy IRL) and he told me that you guys were solid 4 map queued early in the week. Perhaps you would like the correlate your info with him before posting erroneous data.

5. Put point 2 & 4 together, it’s modus operandi for your organized forces to take time off to recuperate from running >6 hour shifts. It’s very tiring but it’s perfectly sound strategy. Again I have no judgement on BG for doing that, that is the way BG plays and I respect that.

That is why we have higher tick for a short time.

Also, SOR SEA training was small mans stuff, we were trying to get new WvW folks to work together, eg combo fields and watching for swords etc. I’ll be doing this every night, GMT+8 8pm-ish unless I have to tend to the family.

Have a great week everybody.

Best
FW

Ah, so I get the mindset of a few BG people now. For all those deciding to transfer to BG – please do ask for them to pay 100% of your transfer fees.

@ Kiff: I’m not from NNK or TFV. But stir up drama? If those haven’t transferred here, BG would probably still dominate SEA. I guess that’s what you want, huh? Domination instead of good guilds to fight against.

- I think you completely misread the opinions of the people who have posted here, and overlooked the facts. No guild’s transfer fees have been fully covered. Everyone who moves, moves at their own expense. The community at Blackgate is willing to lend a helping hand and does so in good faith.

- This is a purely speculative point, which is actually easily debunked. SoR conducted SEA training last night and guess what? They easily took the PPT lead, and this is with Blackgate having two of four maps queued. That is a better indication of SoR’s SEA strength, which could easily be at 3.5 map queues.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hardknockbb.6284

hardknockbb.6284

That’s ok we’re having more fun collecting loot. Got my third precursor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Hello Neuromancer,
4. I talk to some of your leaders like Karp (he’s a standup guy IRL) and he told me that you guys were solid 4 map queued early in the week. Perhaps you would like the correlate your info with him before posting erroneous data.

Ah, so I get the mindset of a few BG people now. For all those deciding to transfer to BG – please do ask for them to pay 100% of your transfer fees.

@ Kiff: I’m not from NNK or TFV. But stir up drama? If those haven’t transferred here, BG would probably still dominate SEA. I guess that’s what you want, huh? Domination instead of good guilds to fight against.

- I think you completely misread the opinions of the people who have posted here, and overlooked the facts. No guild’s transfer fees have been fully covered. Everyone who moves, moves at their own expense. The community at Blackgate is willing to lend a helping hand and does so in good faith.

- This is a purely speculative point, which is actually easily debunked. SoR conducted SEA training last night and guess what? They easily took the PPT lead, and this is with Blackgate having two of four maps queued. That is a better indication of SoR’s SEA strength, which could easily be at 3.5 map queues.

I was referring to last night, when I was freely moving between SoS and BG bls and noted the higher tick. What I didn’t get to take note of was the duration SoR held the lead, but thank you for the clarifications.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Darkjoy.3092

Every time Fannwong post something , it makes me like SOR again! Gosh this is the guy they should of had shot calling instead of Indo all along. SOR would be unstoppable /nojoke

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

gotta love posters like Fannwong and Neuromancer. i, for one, am glad to have you as part of our communityD

GO TO BREAD AKAMON

i say this to my little one now (who doesn’t understand cause he’s only hitting 10mos soon.. but he does love bread!), and teh wife love sit. GO TO BREAD!

hmm. i don’t remember if i played last night. does anyone remember seeing me? O__________o go go, let’s go, SoR!!!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

4. I talk to some of your leaders like Karp (btw he’s a standup guy IRL) and he told me that you guys were solid 4 map queued early in the week. Perhaps you would like the correlate your info with him before posting erroneous data.

Apology to butt in. To support and in addition to what Necro said, he meant last night and we did not have queue on BGBL as well as SOSBL.
The 300+ppt of sor last for about 20 minutes or so I couldn’t recall correctly but over the night, SOR had very close ppt to BG.

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

Every time Fannwong post something , it makes me like SOR again! Gosh this is the guy they should of had shot calling instead of Indo all along. SOR would be unstoppable /nojoke

: ))
Fannwong is super down to earth, so he probably won’t want me saying this, but he’s easily one of the greatest leaders we have on SoR (yes, amongst many!)

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Did Anet do something to the precursor drop rate? cos I got the legend on friday and someone else in the guild also got another precursor, and i have heard a number of people have gotten them since then too, or it could be i have noticed it more since i got mine

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

You failed to read my final paragraph. Its not a criticism, it is a request.

I am not referring to your final paragraph.
Yes, we are currently experiencing population imbalances. That has nothing to with the “facts” you have stated about how SoR treats or does not treat it’s guilds. If you would like to fact check, you are welcome to temporarily move your guild/yourself to our server.
I though we weren’t meant to judge guilds/servers based on the opinions of the few. If that were the case, I’m sure I could find some disgruntled Blackgate members whose posts I could use to defame your server. But I don’t. I am hoping that since we’ve started to reduce the trolling from our end, we can move on from these petty, pointless arguments.

Also your server dont care jackkitten as well when things were getting balanced and you recruited IRON & AFTL to kitten us during EU. You even knew yourself that HB/RK aint playing everyday with 10pax each while IRON play almost everyday with 40pax plus with AFTL another 20pax+. The SoR EU domination last for months until we’re getting help from COIN or our NA decided to overtime significantly to cover it up. Now when we have something for them to do, you guys whine up.

Better, sux it up, stop QQ and go ingame to help your server WvW instead. This was what those SoR trolls posted when some of us whined about IRON months back as well lolol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You’re saying that Coin isnt enough to balance out the EU primetime ?

You made fellow thailand player day, Mr. Nirvii

[ZDs] isnt EU prime, they’re Russian timezone. They’re more SEA as they finished their usual raid just 1-1.5 hour off from SEA timezone right before EU prime start form up. Yes you may argue now we get [ZDs] making our SEA supreme toward SoR, i wont denied that but our SEA is nowhere near JQ when they get MERC from us as well as we’re losing SUPR too. Our world dont revolve around SoR by the way, we still have to account JQ. Getting [ZDs] is justified in my view to strengthening our SEA and bridge to timezone gap. Right after the point where MERC and SUPR left, our SEA barely able to queue 2 maps thus there is a need to fill our SEA. But for EU is already solid with COIN/HB/RK facing IRON/AFTL/WIP (and may be BULL in the future? stop pretending you dont know this).

What happened right now is because your people stop fighting and because we get T3 handed to EU timezone making your job ton harder to progress. The queue on our SEA is getting worse because your ppl stop playing fully thus actions are only packed in 2 maps rather than the usual 4 map front. Get a grip, stop whine, and go play the game.

Oh yes, EU is pretty balance overall right now in term of number.

But are you saying that the guild that starting at our 23.00 should be consider as SEA ? (or midnight for GMT +8 folk)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Darkjoy & Kiff,

Apology to butt in. To support and in addition to what Necro said, he meant last night and we did not have queue on BGBL as well as SOSBL.
The 300+ppt of sor last for about 20 minutes or so I couldn’t recall correctly but over the night, SOR had very close ppt to BG.

I totally understand your point of view Kiff but I was worried that the statements made will give the casual reader a wrong impression of SOR population. I really had to clarify. TBH, I was surprised we met little resistance in BG BL but due to the many months of fighting BG we understood the low pop was 80-90% score related.

I am flattered but I’ll be honest with you, I arrived in SOR in late February this year and was guildless for a while, I finally settled in TW. Indo is my boss and I have nothing but the utmost respect for him, he’s changed quite a bit, even went teetotal.

FYI, I have no rank in SOR and I am not an officer, I serve mainly as a liaison for SEA with NA as I’ve spent a few years in Paris and have worked with different nationalities including the French, Americans and Germans. I am a Singaporean ethnic Chinese and I speak English, Mandarin and Hokkien so it helps a lot with the Taiwan/HK folks. I am not a full time commander so I am helping train new militia and support the great commanders like GA and Rai the Conquerer.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

Did Anet do something to the precursor drop rate? cos I got the legend on friday and someone else in the guild also got another precursor, and i have heard a number of people have gotten them since then too, or it could be i have noticed it more since i got mine

:OOO patiently waiting for one to drop for me >:DD BG, SoS, fall under my blade/hammer pls.

and grats mang!!

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Should’ve kept your mouth shut, now Anet is going to nerf precursor drops.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

But are you saying that the guild that starting at our 23.00 should be consider as SEA ? (or midnight for GMT +8 folk)

well to me most of the SEA guild we have start at 21.00, so 23.00 should be near SEA than EU which start on 2am. (GMT+7) But as said they’re more the bridging gap of the two timezone.

And sheitz my friend just got a precursor yet again from WvW while myself yet to see any of it =-=‘’’

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

muekung.2518

Yeah, I think Anet did something abour rare/exotic drop after leauge start.

Heh, Maybe it’s because of new MF system ?

well to me most of the SEA guild we have start at 21.00, so 23.00 should be near SEA than EU which start on 2am. (GMT+7) But as said they’re more the bridging gap of the two timezone.

Point taken.

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

inb4 stealth nerf haha

i didn’t get any, saldy

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Don’t be silly, ANET doesn’t read this thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Devon wants us to just say “thank you good job fight fun arrow cart cool”

in Match-ups

Keiel.7489

Tell that to my infractions =(

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

Tell that to my infractions =(

lol that’s moderator..not dev tho

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tadz.2870

Tadz.2870

Very nice body block BG, so buying out everything you could afford and your still so scared of us you have to double team us… with us having half the numbers of one of your zergs hahahahah you guys are hilarious.

#FreeDolan

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Very nice body block BG, so buying out everything you could afford and your still so scared of us you have to double team us… with us having half the numbers of one of your zergs hahahahah you guys are hilarious.

The more you post about double teams and 2v1s, the more we do it. Please carry on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LeDuc.1436

LeDuc.1436

All the posts about “buying” guilds has got me thinking.

Before I start let me clarify something that people like to forget. I can’t speak for all servers, but I know enough about what’s going on BG to know that BG has never ever given more than the cost of a guild to move. In fact, I know of no particular case where it was more than 50% of the moving costs. In ZDs case, it was much much less. So for the definition of helping guilds move, or “buying” I’m talking about 50% or less than the guild cost to move.

It shows how differently SOR and BG consider their community. SOR is very proud of the fact they never ever “buy” guilds to SOR. They talk about their community but they refuse to help any guild become a part of it.

BGs community is inclusive and SOR’s is exclusive. BG invites guilds to become a part of its community. More importantly, we are willing to go to bat for any guild that wants to become a part of it. We’ve done influence boosts, let people share guild missions and yes, we’ve sent gold to help reduce a guilds out of pocket expense to become a part of our community.

It’s not something we are ashamed of, it’s something we are PROUD of. Committing to moving a guild that one person or a small group of people have worked months or even a year to build to move to a new home is scary. The costs are enormous, not just transfer costs, but influence for guild upgrades and guild missions are a six week minimum to rebuild, that’s with unlimited influence. Why in the world would a guild make that sacrifice if they weren’t 100% sure they would be welcomed into the new community.

That’s why we go to great lengths to make them feel welcome and put our money where our mouth is and help cut the costs they have down. We show them that we want them here, that we’ll make room for them on reset night, that we’ll invite them to the server meetings and welcome them to post on server websites. Nothing brings guilds together like sharing the same guild chat for a week or two while you build influence or share guild missions. THAT is community.

(EDIT: Based on posts that SOR never ever helps guilds move with gold)
In contrast to that philosophy is SOR’s, which can be boiled down to “Get on my level.” You make it clear that no one is welcome to SOR unless they take a step of faith towards your community, instead of you making a step of faith towards their guild.

(EDIT: Based on posts from your community in this very thread) It is the same attitude towards new players on your own server. They have to be as “hardcore” as your guilds are before they are welcome on the map. Casuals need not apply, either to your guilds or your server.

Then, you make it a point to degrade and downtalk BG for its community choices. We aren’t inclusive in your eyes, we are “PvX guilds filled with pugs”. We don’t help people that want to join our community, we “buy guilds as mercenaries” and “destroy competitive play”.

A guild wants to know that you as a server have their back once they move over, not be worried that they will be excluded once the gems are spent.

Do not lay the blame of a difference in population or coverage on the choices we’ve made on how we built our community. Maybe take a look at the image of your own community you’re putting out.

Because it needs to be reposted and reminded for people

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tadz.2870

Tadz.2870

The more you post about double teams and 2v1s, the more we do it. Please carry on.

I love the double teams, it shows your desperateness to win a digital item. Edit EP Thanks for the roughly equal fight at spawn, was good fun.

#FreeDolan

(edited by Tadz.2870)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Awake.1683

Awake.1683

After ONE, TW and FEAR triple guild blob our 25 man guild group.

Lord Leader Fearless Pryan from TW: “Quit your kittening” and “why dont you call Agg in?”

1 hour later, Lowlands keep belongs to “T5 SoS”. NICE, looks like there is no where but the spawn to hide. Don’t camp your blob in the keep or we’ll just take it

Attachments:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in Match-ups

Awake.1683

oh i forgot to add..

:D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaha.2840

Jaha.2840

Only reason we blobbed down LLK is because TW, ONE, and FEAR were combined into a massive blob, beforehand. We and BG got tired of that crud. When we called for help, TW, ONE, FEAR all hopped map. Blame them for leaving you to defend it alone. Ty for locking down the spawn side, BG. Ty SoR warriors for bannering lord enough times to allow a farm that filled our bags twice. We had to drop merchants inside, during the siege!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Thank you for all of the bags in EBG! And thanks for joining in on the farm session SoS. I heard it was a profitable farm session for both of our servers!

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Lord Leader Fearless Pryan from TW: “Quit your kittening” and “why dont you call Agg in?”

1 hour later, Lowlands keep belongs to “T5 SoS”. NICE, looks like there is no where but the spawn to hide. Don’t camp your blob in the keep or we’ll just take it

An hour before that event, I had a friend check the queues and there was none for EB.

At of time of the EB Keep take, it looks like TW and FEAR had 10 people each logged in to WVW. ONE had ported to SOS BL. Nobody asked the other BLs for help.

Regardless, we totally had a blast at SOS BL and apologize for all the wooden structures!

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

(edited by kanderous.7512)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Thanks for the additional bags tonight ep! Honestly we were content farming BG all night, but when you guys decided to attempt some open field fights, well lets just say we were all thankful for the additional bags. You should actually be thanking Pryan for telling you to bring in AGG, without them you looked like an average T5 guild in the field. Again, thanks for the fights tonight and definitely looking forward to more!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: eternalpyre.2538

eternalpyre.2538

Thanks for the additional bags tonight ep! Honestly we were content farming BG all night, but when you guys decided to attempt some open field fights, well lets just say we were all thankful for the additional bags. You should actually be thanking Pryan for telling you to bring in AGG, without them you looked like an average T5 guild in the field. Again, thanks for the fights tonight and definitely looking forward to more!

But we just wiped you near Speldans without your big brother FEAR and ONE?

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

But we just wiped you near Speldans without your big brother FEAR and ONE?

That you did my dear friend, your 25 man guild group that included another 10-15 pugs vs our 18 or so TW. Long gone are the days of our guild taking the brunt force of a blob, however if you were running with just your guild, I’m sure we would have had a nice fight. Unfortantly these days when we run no-tag we are more of a flank group, Fear was running the tag for the BL.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

eternalpyre.2538

18 RG would’ve wiped any 25 man guild group, why can’t TW?

in Match-ups

Awake.1683

TYou should actually be thanking Pryan for telling you to bring in AGG, without them you looked like an average T5 guild in the field.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/103750/gw118.jpg

wait what? Ohhhh LOL i forgot about this!!!!
:D Wow!!! GOOD MEMORIES with TW!!!

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Not sure, probably cause we end up having more range than melee every night? You guys sure do like RG huh? You guys shoulda seen them back in the day, they were quite a sight to see. Were you guys even around back then?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

TYou should actually be thanking Pryan for telling you to bring in AGG, without them you looked like an average T5 guild in the field.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/103750/gw118.jpg

Yeah this was good memories? I’m confused at what you are saying?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Awake.1683

Good memories of you cancelling a gvg with RoT (who was 2 week old guild at the time) after getting stomped by EP :/

Not sure why you defend what I say, when its all directed at your poor leadership. :/

in Match-ups

Keiel.7489

I think your skills were recharging?

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Enigma.9270

Enigma.9270

They need to buy guilds, they need to buy off people, they need to get on our TS and recruit, and they need to double team us. Don’t deny it everyone knows this and if you don’t then pull your head out of your kitten and stop being pathetic. Anyway, you need to do all that to beat us which speaks volumes for how bad you really are…oh you are winning season, guess what doing what you been doing to win it does not make you good. Sad thing is they either won’t admit it or they are to kitten to know it, either way everyone knows they are pathetic including themselves.

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Good memories of you cancelling a gvg with RoT (who was 2 week old guild at the time) after getting stomped by EP :/

Not sure why you defend what I say, when its all directed at your poor leadership. :/

Is it poor leadership? We had always struggled with 15’s, long before we fought you guys.
The 15’s loss to your guild really opened our eye’s about our approach to GvG. After some discussion, we decided as a guild to focus on 20’s as it fits more into our play style. Forgive me as I’m still confused at your current and previous post.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

eternalpyre.2538

Not sure, probably cause we end up having more range than melee every night? You guys sure do like RG huh? You guys shoulda seen them back in the day, they were quite a sight to see. Were you guys even around back then?

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

Had some really fun fights in EB tonight, its just a shame that SOR blob just disappeared and hid in their keep when they started losing. Better luck next time i guess.

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

in Match-ups

Hoots.9564

Very nice post of that GvG? What does this have to do with anything?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

eternalpyre.2538

Is it poor leadership? We had always struggled with 15’s, long before we fought you guys.
The 15’s loss to your guild really opened our eye’s about our approach to GvG. After some discussion, we decided as a guild to focus on 20’s as it fits more into our play style. Forgive me as I’m still confused at your current and previous post.

>Focus on 20s
>Cancel 20v20 with EP

This is us waiting for your 20s back on early september 2013

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/103748/gw119.jpg