11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

Alright so looks like Fann is the PR rep for SoR. Can you give us your excuse as to why SoR is losing by just under 111k this week compared to the 10k loss you suffered the first week? Not intending to be trolly but really confused as to why the gap is so much. Thanks!

It’s because the mentality was that BG was the weaker server going in to week 2. Jq Sea decided to back Bg at the end of week one because the thought by SOR and JQ was that we were going to lose a majority of our 3 matches . Reset weekend was proving that this was true. SOR came hard to shut us down and break morale. Bg had other plans knowing SOR is weaker during the week and brought the 18k lead down to 2k and closing fast . Enter ZD. A super good guild out of nowhere.

In SOR’s defense it was unexpected. Heck most of the players on BG didn’t expect it. I don’t buy this “zd has a weird time zone” thing. I’ve played T1 since January and have seen all the time zone juggling. What you are seeing is 100% morale. I believe that if we didn’t close such a ppt gap before they transferred , or they transferred before league started they would not have made such an impact. SOR couldn’t plan for it, just like we have planned out our time zones and tactics before league began. We had a couple months to figure out how to deal with 2 v 1 and where we could make up ppt and where we couldn’t. We know when SOR is weak and JQ is strong.

Now the once weakest server in the match up looks like the strongest. Lets face it , losing Merc and Tarkus was big. In the past they put in allot of work for Bg and made up allot of ground in ppt. Admittedly they have carried more than a couple of our golds. Tarkus knows all our time zones strengths and weaknesses. I thought we were in trouble too. But our PST NA and OCX put in work , and our SEA put in work even though they lost a good chunk of their players. They rolled with the punches and kept fighting . BG was going to be a cake walk and now we aren’t. Sorry it messed with your plans

TL;DR Blame morale , not ZD . Sucks you guys had to deal with them unexpectedly , but morale is what keeps people putting in the hours and the energy to learn to adapt. Hopefully next week you guys can put in a better showing after everything settles in

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

Alright so looks like Fann is the PR rep for SoR. Can you give us your excuse as to why SoR is losing by just under 111k this week compared to the 10k loss you suffered the first week? Not intending to be trolly but really confused as to why the gap is so much. Thanks!

Three letters can explain that.

PVD.

Well that would be true but according to this chart…
Third Week
… Blackgate apparently PVDoors 95% of the match with random spikes of activity from SoR.

Now lets compare that to the first and second week…
First Week
Second Week
Anyone else sensing a trend here? I’ve never seen SoR this low before and it’s only getting worse… I’m not trying to be mean or anything so please don’t take it that way.

You can speculate all you want but I’m going to explain it in as little amount of words as I can.

First week. We were really pushing, all of our commanders were pulling mad overtime for that week playing for PPT, upgrading structures and sieging things.

Second week. We lost that 20k lead due to overall server attrition. We suddenly had a very vulnerable timezone, possibly due to the release of Battlefield 4. The addition of ZDs on that weakened timezone just aggravated the already dire PVD situation.

Third week, current. We just aren’t defending. We’re flipping things but not committing to defense. Turning T3 structures to paper = no PPT. Time held = PPT.

You really can’t defend things after logging out and a guild’s event time usually lasts 6 hours. Let’s say one guild spends 4 of that 6 hours building up a keep to T3, sieging it to full spec and losing it in less than 15 minutes after calling it due to PVD.

So basically it’s just us saying “We can take your towers, even if you have a zone blockading, we just don’t have the manpower to keep them after we log out.”

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

(edited by kanderous.7512)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

The first week was a actual 3 way with each side being able to offset the others strong time zones. ie. JQ SEA vs BG and SoR SEA. The second week, SoR got a early lead in the weekend and assumed they were going to coast the rest of the week, so they sort of stepped off the breaks. BG did a unexpected and massive push which started to break SoR’s lead. Before SoR even began to do a counter push, ZDs shows up. Seeing as how they play the gap of SEA and EU, SoR basically said “kitten it.” At least that’s what it seemed like to me.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Kiff,

Just FYI, BG NA won the ppt before ZDs arrived and we were not losing or were you suggesting that SOR was 2v1 BG with TC? I am completely fine if you insisted to put two different situations in same plate.
———————————

I am sorry but I really don’t see the relevance this statement in our discussion. Bringing information/details out of the discussion doesn’t help us continue in working to understanding each other.

Speaking of arms racing, would you mind to let us know the exact hours IRON and other SOR guilds are going to do overtime/early raid? I agree we totally have to help all T1 servers.
———————————

I am not sure if this is sarcasm. I really meant that I said.

As for personal attacks, it means you think that is a bad thing I don’t think it is very nice for you to say that :P I thought that was a compliment saying that you really showed you belonged to a nation. Apology if that offended you.
———————————

I don’t understand this, are you being sarcastic? Also, “Apology if that offended you” is not an apology. It should go “I apologize for offending you”.

To the rest of the readers I am sorry I can’t continue the conversation as I find it difficult to understand Kiff. I will cease this particular conversation thread. I was hoping to have a fruitful discussion but I don’t think it’s possible.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Fann’s posting has made SoR’s forum presence 14.59353359% more tolerable, standard deviation of 3 significant figures.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Going by the same logic, could you let us know how long ZDs will play out of their timezones? Just so we can have some hope of slowing or stopping the arms race even further. BG NA and OCN have been extending hours for the last few months and the rest of T1 suspects that this will continue till the season ends. If you can clarify BG guild’s extension of playtime that will help all all the T1 servers.

This is a war game. It seems safe to assume that the “arms race” will stop when people lose interest in trying to win the war game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Fann I think you overestimate the “WM” effect, prior to WM moving over myself, Hyun D (ND) and Ralikh figured out by staying up a few hours later than Waha we could bring down JQ’s massive SEA at one point we even kept him awake until 7am, was quite fun.

What some of the people seem to be saying is – Morale is the issue, which is it, SoR’s morale is low at the moment while BG’s is riding high and unbreakable right now.

BG NA made a massive come back after the first 1v1 weekend, JQ and SoR both underestimated BG immensely thinking each other the biggest threat for the leagues, focusing each other in the first match.

SoR was riding high on the morale after week 2 weekend spouting all sorts of “BG is dead” non-sense then… Nek minit – BG NA over two days makes a 22k come back and builds a lead they push through and work with our OC players and build a 5k lead and that night 10 ZDs transfer onto BG without broad server knowledge (one or 2 people knew prior to). BG NA broke SoR’s morale and ZD transfer basically gave them an excuse not to show up and a scapegoat to blame the loss on.

“Battlefield 4” excuses make me laugh as KnT had majority of their players out on release of this as did many other BG guilds.

IRON used to be a massive thorn in our SEA’s side just because they aren’t doing it now doesn’t mean they haven’t in the past, calling it a dead zone is a phaux argument as I have seen first hand and been outnumbered by TW lead pug zerg and IRON zergs in EU prime prior to leagues one guild does not change this, morale does.

Lastly the timezone argument is funny because Oceanic TZ ask any of your commanders when it starts – they’ll tell you 5pm AEST – if you start much later than then you’ve already lost everything.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

SOR +95. BG +520

What happened to all the big talk about holding down BG garrison etc, etc….

thanks for making my point.

From what your post for a better WvW explained, you mean to tell me that right now it’s SoR’s off hours lol?

I mean, from your post, you want to decrease the points other servers get during their primetime which is what your plan will do and reduce the losses servers take during their off hours.

that’s not what I said at all. Thou it has been suggested before and I have disagreed with that. I never once said NA prime time should give more points for a cap. A cap is a cap no matter when it happens. The recurring points that you get for “holding”(quotes because your not really do anything but letting it tick points well no defending it) has to go away.

Sure. Let’s take your “solution” and put a spin on it.

Reduced PPT gain during the time you’re awake and playing. Extra PPT gain during oceanic time.

Because when oceanics are sleeping. It’s not fair that you take stuff while they are not playing.

Also welcome to 2012. We hope you enjoy your stay.

umm yeah ok, again that’s not what I said but you can read it how ever you want. You see I can’t make it an easier to understand then I already have so keep on keeping on with how important point gain vs token forces are then. I already said the game is coverage wars and BG has won that so far.

o wait let me try this. Point gains under my system would only slow down when one server had a presence on the map and the other two did not. So what your saying is gains made when a server can pvdoor is the true way to play the game! gotcha, this is why we will never agree. I think fights should matter and you think winning vs AI guards should matter.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

(edited by Samhayn.2385)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I don’t understand this, are you being sarcastic? Also, “Apology if that offended you” is not an apology. It should go “I apologize for offending you”.

To the rest of the readers I am sorry I can’t continue the conversation as I find it difficult to understand Kiff. I will cease this particular conversation thread. I was hoping to have a fruitful discussion but I don’t think it’s possible.

FW

Yes, please stop posting if you are like everyone else blaming SOR loss on ZDs and are likely to ignore that BG NA was winning prior to their arrival.

I don’t see what’s wrong with me saying if offended you. Like I mentioned, you may see it as a personal attack but I didn’t want to make assumption before you confirmed that you actually despised a culture. Anyways, you’ve made it very clear now. I apologize for offending you

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naithe.4271

Naithe.4271

LF fights on BG BL <3 Hills is paper, take it, let’s scenario lord’s room!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

some guys are slacking! where are the animated gifs and the trolls.

shifty? starscream? i love reading your posts.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

some guys are slacking! where are the animated gifs and the trolls.

shifty? starscream? i love reading your posts.

Attachments:

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

Enough bullkitten.
SoR is having difficulties because certain commanders are simply not playing as much as they used to. This is happening both on off-times, preventing our militia from rallying effectively, and during certain guild raids (see Wrex and IRON). There is no internal server drama surrounding this issue. Some don’t even consider it an issue. No one should be required to play when they can’t/don’t want to.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Hello Neuromancer,

Thanks for clarifying. 2 things:

1. IRON leader/commander Wrex is unwell. We really hope that she will recover soon. You know how one person can having influence so many, eg Smokee for BG EU & Jang’s WM exodus of SBI.

2. Tarkus has tremendous influence over many due to his diligence and success in tactics/strategy. But didn’t Tarkus leave BG because of the long hours in EU coverage? If so then JQ will not have a a strong leader/commander in EU no?

FW

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery for Wrex.

Tarkus bills himself in his sig as an Oceanic and early EU commander. His reasons for leaving BG vary depending on who he’s talking to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

UK is EU west starting at 10am server time and we don’t hit full representation until 11am server time (7pm for us) ZD’s being EU east reaches full numbers before we start and only starts to break down as were gaining momentum but tbh recently we have logged in to situations where everything has been flipped and or reinforced and our job is pretty tough with BG having such an advantage.

We simply do not have the capacity to run multiple groups with sufficient numbers to tackle all those objectives, EU for us lately is a dead zone where were struggling to get more than 10 people on some maps to follow a commander whilst out manned.

Proof today on SOR bl we logged into a blue map we gathered about enough to take garry back and only because BG was busy flipping HILLS from SOS we did not have the capacity to simultaneously defend or attack towers whilst keeping our supply lines open from measly 3 man groups from SOS and BG.

Why didn’t you run “measly” 3 man groups to counter?

(not meant as combative; but if supply was the name of the game at that hour??)

SoR commanders don’t think like that. From what I have seen, they run 1 big group up north of the SoR BL, maybe one other small/medium one for the southern half…with PUGs doing ruins and impromptu camp flipping, but come hell or high water those 2 “main” groups are what SoR BL will have for defense, cuz them commanders, they ain’t splitting up…

They can only be in one place at a time. We’ve already established that.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

SOR +95. BG +520

What happened to all the big talk about holding down BG garrison etc, etc….

thanks for making my point.

From what your post for a better WvW explained, you mean to tell me that right now it’s SoR’s off hours lol?

I mean, from your post, you want to decrease the points other servers get during their primetime which is what your plan will do and reduce the losses servers take during their off hours.

that’s not what I said at all. Thou it has been suggested before and I have disagreed with that. I never once said NA prime time should give more points for a cap. A cap is a cap no matter when it happens. The recurring points that you get for “holding”(quotes because your not really do anything but letting it tick points well no defending it) has to go away.

Sure. Let’s take your “solution” and put a spin on it.

Reduced PPT gain during the time you’re awake and playing. Extra PPT gain during oceanic time.

Because when oceanics are sleeping. It’s not fair that you take stuff while they are not playing.

Also welcome to 2012. We hope you enjoy your stay.

umm yeah ok, again that’s not what I said but you can read it how ever you want. You see I can’t make it an easier to understand then I already have so keep on keeping on with how important point gain vs token forces are then. I already said the game is coverage wars and BG has won that so far.

o wait let me try this. Point gains under my system would only slow down when one server had a presence on the map and the other two did not. So what your saying is gains made when a server can pvdoor is the true way to play the game! gotcha, this is why we will never agree. I think fights should matter and you think winning vs AI guards should matter.

The main flaw with you system is that will encourage people not to log in and fight, and encourage blobbing, people will be told to get off maps so the other team cannot cap things back
If you have 80 people than under your system to would be better to stack em on one map and take one thing at a time (also called karma training) during all timezones, defending would be a waste as you only get points for attacking. with the system as it is you need to spread out to cover more maps which is what makes waypoints so strong
the bloodlust stomp was a step in the right direction for balancing ppt gain, it should still be 3 ppt per stomp if you have 3 orb imo(but the stat bonus did need to change), the should remove the repair cost too in WvW and remove waypoints, to help reduce the blob and encourage smaller group fights, yeah defending a 80 man zerg inside garri for 4 hours can be epic but it gets boring if it occurs every other day

Hello Neuromancer,

Thanks for clarifying. 2 things:

1. IRON leader/commander Wrex is unwell. We really hope that she will recover soon. You know how one person can having influence so many, eg Smokee for BG EU & Jang’s WM exodus of SBI.

2. Tarkus has tremendous influence over many due to his diligence and success in tactics/strategy. But didn’t Tarkus leave BG because of the long hours in EU coverage? If so then JQ will not have a a strong leader/commander in EU no?

FW

Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery for Wrex.

Tarkus bills himself in his sig as an Oceanic and early EU commander. His reasons for leaving BG vary depending on who he’s talking to.

oi cuddlepie can pls mark the doll where tarkus touched you

You don’t know how “handsy” Tarkus can get, you may need more dolls :P

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I don’t even know what thats supposed to mean…. x.x

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

Sanctum of Rall Score and PPT from Week 39, the Week before Seasons started.
Notice how charts don’t lie and never forget, like the fighting souls of Blackgate whom miss the old Sanctum of Rall that never stopped putting up a fight. I’ll even give you the link so you can look at it yourself.

Week 39, SoR:
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/41/109

Chronologically starting from reset, you can see where SoR had patterns of giving out quite the stomping:
http://gyazo.com/393d52dd3b1bbb745caab98bee01d575
http://gyazo.com/d16d57e79d18276ce4d0dea9bc4a3039
http://gyazo.com/cbd8ddfa8edb744cdb216f7e5b15d923
http://gyazo.com/5ad37e1218c8cce791da9b9cd3939586
http://gyazo.com/262b56bbfe61b426253d210b7e9f4d9e

Flow Chart that highlights the exact coverage time where ZDs now covers, showing SoR ticking at 410 PPT:
http://gyazo.com/d6bda749fb7abbb3263dcdc49944aa72

Not sure what invalid form of Sanctum of Rall Blackgate is fighting now, but I’m certain they miss the old fights they had before you became a server filled with baddies.

Darned graphs, why must you never forget unlike SoR players?

(edited by MokoToko.6890)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I don’t even know what thats supposed to mean…. x.x

What’s your thoughts on Week 7 Tark? Everyone in SoR is saying something about BG getting double teamed.

We’ll see how it’ll turns out when we get around to the matchup

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laundry.5120

Laundry.5120

snip

Could it have occurred to you that people stop playing GW2, and SoR from week X to week Y didn’t have recruitment drives to fill those gaps?

How exactly is BG having this PPT a good thing by the way? SoR by your account was one of your “best” competition, if SoR is no longer a good competitor, by your words, what do you think’ll happen exactly?

This can’t be the only MMO people have played and the exact same cycle is going on, one faction/server gets overpopulated/popular/unbalanced even for the short term, it snowballs and people move on, pvp system stagnates etc.

Its happened in every single MMO bar free-for-alls.

Lavanderie – 80 Mesmer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

Electrique – 80 Engineer/Gaiscioch/Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: kanderous.7512

kanderous.7512

snipsnipsnip

talking from a 3rd party observers perspective

You’re not on the server and actually in the loop of what’s going on.

I know that I may sound like I’m making excuses, but it’s been mentioned countless times in this thread that the main commanders who pull the PPT for that timezone are currently unable to play at the moment.

We can still triple keep BLs. There just aren’t enough people to prevent the PVD that happens after we log out.

“I was literally double fisting water and soymilk into my mouth” ~ Tytos Hill

(edited by kanderous.7512)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hobbitz.5831

Hobbitz.5831

WvW was built entirely around a 3 server system. But there is no longer a 3rd server capable of competing in Tier 1.

This is the beginning on the end for WvW.

Blackgate aka Floodgate. You opened your wallets and now the fairwaters are flowing In to drown us all.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

WvW was built entirely around a 3 server system. But there is no longer a 3rd server capable of competing in Tier 1.

This is the beginning on the end for WvW.

Blackgate aka Floodgate. You opened your wallets and now the fairwaters are flowing In to drown us all.

DID SOMEONE SAY POOL PARTY?

THANKS BLACKGATE U ARE AWESOME!

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I’m still not sure why we are on the topic of who outnumber who at what time. Does it matter to you that much that BG PVD at times we are not as active? Do you log in and can’t find anyone to fight? or are you jealous that BG gets to PvD and you aren’t?

[DONE]

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

I’m still not sure why we are on the topic of who outnumber who at what time. Does it matter to you that much that BG PVD at times we are not as active? Do you log in and can’t find anyone to fight? or are you jealous that BG gets to PvD and you aren’t?

They jealous of our pool parties.

I tend to splash a bit.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

They jealous of our pool parties.

I tend to splash a bit.

Thats just us stacking water fields and blast finishers while we PvD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

here are some lower case characters.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: MokoToko.6890

MokoToko.6890

I know that I may sound like I’m making excuses, but it’s been mentioned countless times in this thread that the main commanders who pull the PPT for that timezone are currently unable to play at the moment..

Would it surprise you if I said I know that Wrex is in the hospital or some other for some malady that prevents her from playing, meaning the main commander for IRON is out of commission for the time being? I am rather in the know of things, you just don’t know it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

I know that I may sound like I’m making excuses, but it’s been mentioned countless times in this thread that the main commanders who pull the PPT for that timezone are currently unable to play at the moment..

Would it surprise you if I said I know that Wrex is in the hospital or some other for some malady that prevents her from playing, meaning the main commander for IRON is out of commission for the time being? I am rather in the know of things, you just don’t know it.

I’m in the know as well so I knew that you knew. I know things, it’s what I do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Its funny to hear bg whinging about pvd after they purposefuly created the situation by buying both guilds and 2v1’s.

I hope bg is loving its pvd… after all the gold it cost them. And don’t come here saying it doesn’t happen. We all have friends in the know, there are no secrets in WvW.

SOR will bounce back but not likely till after this league play ends.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Why didn’t you run “measly” 3 man groups to counter?

(not meant as combative; but if supply was the name of the game at that hour??)

The leader of the group of 6 people that where doing just that found himself having to tag up and take his group to defend against BG he only got about 10 additional people to follow him, BG had a group of 25-30 + sufficient solo/small roaming parties to contest supply lines. We had to consolidate what we had to defend garry and keep BG off our towers.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

As it stands at the moment AFTL with a group of 10-15 not 25+ as some people state appears to be the first EU guild into battle now facing blue maps including our own and BG in numbers waiting for us outside our spawns. I don’t blame them they are bored and if there is a fight to be had during EU they know laying in wait for SOR’s EU to log in is what they must do.

AFTL runs havoc however not recently due to an absence of map commanders and were attempting to prop maps up solo not good as we are getting burned out leaving spawn and returning within 5 mins unable to rally sufficient numbers to break out and setup a defensive position to work the map. Some days we fair better but with SOR there is no consistency throughout the week in coverage and attendance Monday was great for us two blobs SOR and BG fighting over Briar tower on SOS bl next day the complete opposite just a BG blob uncontested with SOR thin on the ground.

With Wrex’s absence IRON appear to be less flexible in providing commanders for maps and the population issue across the maps is keeping them from being able to assist us as they can’t be everywhere at once propping up every 10-15 man group facing greater numbers.

However AFTL’s stance remains the same, sheathing weapons and sitting out WvW is out of the question. Rallian’s you either stand with us or simply get out of the way! blunt i know but if people choose not to fight that is their prerogative not ours.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Demannu.2805

Demannu.2805

I cannot resist not to post.

Guys guys. There is no need for lame excuses, simply no need for those. We do understand the frustration within some individuals and groups of individual with our arrival to the NA.

We don’t think we flipped balance in NA Golden league, i was scouting the SoR and BG servers with my 2 other accounts for over a week, and i saw higher pressure in EU prime from SoR side so our idea was to support the weak ones. The SoR community leader said that they have no need in other 30-40 EU prime guild raid as they are happy with what they have and we should approach other servers. BG confirmed they are in need.

The issue with some guilds and individuals who choose not to fight us and to run / log off is their respectful choice. We notice that just yesterday upon our arrival to defend T3 Lord Room in bay BG border, enemies were in solid 40-50 man raid, after getting faces uninstalled they start running without bothering to fight. This clearly was a decision to ‘’not let ZDs have fun’’. After that we scouted the map and figured the enemies are gone, so we chased them to their home border and with a friendly Omega rush uninstalled all T3 objects on the map.

In ZDs we play to have fun and to fight, our players will log in to fight no matter if we have a commander available or not. Just so that you all realize ZDs main commander is away for 6 weeks now and we dont know when he will be back. But you know you can go and lead yourself you just need 1) microphone 2) brain 3) sexy voice 4) balls

Yes we feel sad that some decided not to fight us after several individuals stated on forums that they are looking for a good fight, but that is reality people always lie. No that tactic will not force us to leave we stand behind our Word and will stay up for whole 8 weeks period claimed before.

Like i said this is holidays for us and we did it for free, but kitten thanks for the idea next time we will ask for cash $_$

We are really sorry if some of you believe that we came here to ruin your fun, we had no intention to do so, but I confirm that the level of kitten, drama and tears pleases the Dark Gods

Cheers

Champion of Khorne

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

As it stands at the moment AFTL with a group of 10-15 not 25+ as some people state appears to be the first EU guild into battle now facing blue maps including our own and BG in numbers waiting for us outside our spawns. I don’t blame them they are bored and if there is a fight to be had during EU they know laying in wait for SOR’s EU to log in is what they must do.

AFTL runs havoc however not recently due to an absence of map commanders and were attempting to prop maps up solo not good as we are getting burned out leaving spawn and returning within 5 mins unable to rally sufficient numbers to break out and setup a defensive position to work the map. Some days we fair better but with SOR there is no consistency throughout the week in coverage and attendance Monday was great for us two blobs SOR and BG fighting over Briar tower on SOS bl next day the complete opposite just a BG blob uncontested with SOR thin on the ground.

With Wrex’s absence IRON appear to be less flexible in providing commanders for maps and the population issue across the maps is keeping them from being able to assist us as they can’t be everywhere at once propping up every 10-15 man group facing greater numbers.

However AFTL’s stance remains the same, sheathing weapons and sitting out WvW is out of the question. Rallian’s you either stand with us or simply get out of the way! blunt i know but if people choose not to fight that is their prerogative not ours.

SOR militia needs morale boost. i do think you can drop one of them Pacific Rim, at the edge speech on TS. will that work?

“Today, at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves but in each other. Today there’s not a man or woman in here that shall stand alone. Today we face the monsters that are at our door. Today we are cancelling the apocalypse!”

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tadz.2870

Tadz.2870

BG zerg in JP.. lol

#FreeDolan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

BTW you dont have to be a mega force of 50 people to have an impact on WVW. I know a lot of people think that you do, being the T1 meta and all….but seriosly you can do a lot of damage with 10-15 people. Hell even 5 can hold BL on a map.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

BG zerg in JP.. lol

Sorry about that. ^____^"

Q: [BEAR] from SoS is oceanic?

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

The guild Legends Never [DIE] started a thread about the current matchup (that appears to have been removed) titled:

SoR Legends Never [DIE] Vs ALL OF BG

In it – claimed to be the first post of any of their members – they said that:
1. They’d embarrass BG’s “lacklustre” WvW guilds.
2. They could spawn camp BG every night if they wanted to – but didn’t because that would be “childish”, and
3. That BG could not defeat them – or any server – in open field fights.

The Youtube video here shows what happened when [DIE] met the BG militia I was commanding last night in EB.

http://youtu.be/8WCq986sCpU

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

ZD’s im starting to agree much of the frustration is misplaced, your arrival apparently coincided with a drop in SOR’s coverage, connected i cannot prove as i have had reports that SEA coverage was taking a hit before your arrival many of the late SEA players may have found themselves eventually exhausted facing you at the end of their shift and are now less inclined to push themselves on into early EU this may have been the last nail in the coffin for those who believed we where capable of tanking the gap till EU built up numbers to take over.

Truth is with my hand now firmly on my heart not all but much of this negative attention you receive is based on our frustration with ourselves.

I play EU i have no influence on SOR especially across multiple time zones my presence is but a blip on the greater effort that is SOR as a whole IRON hold the influence and respect of the pugs when they are active morale is high.

The only thing i can say is SOR stop relying on others to cover your absence, each and every player regardless is part of a gear train in a transmission within it’s timezone. The map commanders are the drivers the more gears the smoother the ride, if you don’t wan’t to play your forcing the commander to drive in first or worse stuck in reverse. Likewise no commander means a stationary vehicle idling and wasting fuel (time and potential).

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuKHoi.2063

SuKHoi.2063

Was a good karma train until SOS decided to ruin it, at least i didn’t use my Birthday boosters yet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

The guild Legends Never [DIE] started a thread about the current matchup (that appears to have been removed) titled:

2. They could spawn camp BG every night if they wanted to – but didn’t because that would be “childish”, and

The Youtube video here shows what happened when [DIE] met the BG militia I was commanding last night in EB.

This is gold. In my opinion [DIE] could use some more training. That BG militia group looked much more coordinated then them.

Great Vid

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

in Match-ups

Demannu.2805

ZD’s im starting to agree much of the frustration is misplaced, your arrival apparently coincided with a drop in SOR’s coverage, connected i cannot prove as i have had reports that SEA coverage was taking a hit before your arrival many of the late SEA players may have found themselves eventually exhausted facing you at the end of their shift and are now less inclined to push themselves on into early EU this may have been the last nail in the coffin for those who believed we where capable of tanking the gap till EU built up numbers to take over.

Truth is with my hand now firmly on my heart not all but much of this negative attention you receive is based on our frustration with ourselves.

I play EU i have no influence on SOR especially across multiple time zones my presence is but a blip on the greater effort that is SOR as a whole IRON hold the influence and respect of the pugs when they are active morale is high.

The only thing i can say is SOR stop relying on others to cover your absence, each and every player regardless is part of a gear train in a transmission within it’s timezone. The map commanders are the drivers the more gears the smoother the ride, if you don’t wan’t to play your forcing the commander to drive in first or worse stuck in reverse. Likewise no commander means a stationary vehicle idling and wasting fuel (time and potential).

Many thanks for your input, these forums needs more of that rather than YOUR MOM lowskill trolling

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

This is gold. In my opinion [DIE] could use some more training. That BG militia group looked much more coordinated then them.

Great Vid

those BG militias are residents of pvp, you wont punk them easily.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Champion of Khorne

Such a same our new team mates are such heretics.

in Match-ups

Demannu.2805

Champion of Khorne

Such a same our new team mates are such heretics.

I will consume your soul last <3

Champion of Khorne – ZDs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Was a good karma train until SOS decided to ruin it, at least i didn’t use my Birthday boosters yet

What is this blasphemy? SoS love their karma trains!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

I for one do not agree with a karma train on a Thursday. Glad SoS decided to come fight tonight! Karma trains creates 0 fights since bls are qued for hours with underlvl toons tryin to get there 6 lvls in 3 hours. I dont mind it as much on Fridays as there usually is a BL that will have small man fights on them but having it on a Thursday is just Poor Form.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Great Vid

I wonder if this was before or after we wiped them off SoS BL last night… wiped them out of bay after they broke a wall/door, then wiped them out of hills later when they tried to sneak it during the awesome garrison fight and we had to come back.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

I for one do not agree with a karma train on a Thursday. Glad SoS decided to come fight tonight! Karma trains creates 0 fights since bls are qued for hours with underlvl toons tryin to get there 6 lvls in 3 hours. I dont mind it as much on Fridays as there usually is a BL that will have small man fights on them but having it on a Thursday is just Poor Form.

We didn’t have much of a choice but to Karma train at one point in SoS BL last night, Choo and CNB decided to have a GvG and apparently the whole SoR map blob went to watch instead of doing anything

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

This guild, lol. In the related videos side bar they have a video calling themselves “#1 Sanctum of Rall Guild”