11/1 Sorrows Furnace/Fergster/DR(Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFancyCloudMan.4635

MrFancyCloudMan.4635

Was running around with my guild [PPK] in DR BL earlier today there were about 9 or 10 of us and I have to say we had some really fun fights we won some and lost some to both sides hope to have more fun fights like those in the future.

High As A Cloud [EDGE] FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

/respect for all those keeping it classy in this thread.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Yea… when you can put 70+ in multiple bls what business do you have against half a league that can barely put 60 in 1 bl.

The fact that servers struggling to keep bodies in WvW have to face off against tier 5 numbers shows what a colossal failure leagues are.

It is called server-wide organized WvW night….Many guilds do things every night in WvW, but some nights several guilds actually run organized raids, hence the population boost you see certain nights. With that more people outside of those guilds recognize them running, and they run with the guilds, the numbers just increase/snowball from there.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

My new photo of the day. I call it Camp defense: SF style. I took the SS late so I missed a few but dang, you guys hold your camps in very high regard.

Couple of points here, CoSA raid was getting started. We were tracking you guys across the map, so you popping swords at a camp with a WP not far was easy pickings.

Did not know it was only two of you, but we did figure we would get a forum post about it lol…Actually I spent about an hr on our BL thinking if we antagonized enough of you (FC not just Yarr in general) that more of you would show up. We wanted to get some open field work in.

About 30 minutes before we got rolling Yarr and various other FC had some decent numbers skirmishing around Bay in our BL, so I had wanted to work on some open field movement stuff against a decent set of players.

So are you the Sylvari Necro in Named Armor?

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Oh man I cant wait til I get back into the lower tiers again after this league crap.

Miss you too. I by miss you I mean goodgoditsmendandi’minthewrongbuildtoohwellfudge…respawn.

;)

Seriously, every time I see you all coming I’m out in an up-level or zerker gear trying to kill yaks and then bam…gotta get me some armor repair.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

Can’t even play this game anymore because everywhere I run some sad little SF zergling is sitting on cannons. I have seen this behavior from three servers, BP, IoJ and now SF. I never really understood the appeal…

the appeal is that they are probably new to WAvW/uplevels that are first learning about defense (and keeping eyes out for invaders) so they can report it to the ground troops. I think it works well insofar as it both bolsters our defenses while allowing people that are squishier to contribute without incurring tons of armor repair costs. They eventually move on to ground zergling, then if they have still stuck around, roamer. i also like to jump on siege if i know i have to get up to deal with one of my daughters by going afk for a few secs.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

My new photo of the day. I call it Camp defense: SF style. I took the SS late so I missed a few but dang, you guys hold your camps in very high regard.

Couple of points here, CoSA raid was getting started. We were tracking you guys across the map, so you popping swords at a camp with a WP not far was easy pickings.

Did not know it was only two of you, but we did figure we would get a forum post about it lol…Actually I spent about an hr on our BL thinking if we antagonized enough of you (FC not just Yarr in general) that more of you would show up. We wanted to get some open field work in.

About 30 minutes before we got rolling Yarr and various other FC had some decent numbers skirmishing around Bay in our BL, so I had wanted to work on some open field movement stuff against a decent set of players.

Indeed. The decent numbers were 6 Yarr and a random uplevel for the record.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

Playing costume brawl till the wall goes down xD
You can see the last treb shot there.

Attachments:

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Oh man I cant wait til I get back into the lower tiers again after this league crap.

Miss you too. I by miss you I mean goodgoditsmendandi’minthewrongbuildtoohwellfudge…respawn.

;)

Seriously, every time I see you all coming I’m out in an up-level or zerker gear trying to kill yaks and then bam…gotta get me some armor repair.

Hehe will be nice to get some good open field fights in bronze league from skilled guilds and players. As it stands now it takes 3+ organized guilds with at least 25 people each to kill 30 of us lolol these guys up are are so bad skill wise it’s sad.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Indeed. The decent numbers were 6 Yarr and a random uplevel for the record.

There was probably about 6 Yarr but there were also more other FC there too. You might not have been there (this was about 1.5hrs before the camp pic you posted), but at one point I counted around 17 FC mulling around Briar camp and the adjacent sentry.

I was only counting to try and see which BL I wanted to run our guild group in. But by the time we got going most of everyone but the Yarr folks had left.

WZ, HP, Yarr, and a few other guild tags whose name escapes me right now.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Oh jeebus… 4 or 5-1 odds in your favor and what 12 golems against a paper keep…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

What do you expect or want? Us to just not do anything? FCBL was all Blue thanks to STaR, EB was queued. We had some golems and came to play. Why do you expect us to not come to play?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I agree. Fight club is way too late, and definitely not on daily reset.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in Match-ups

Posted by: Palom.2095

Palom.2095

And my image… so much for “15”

That’s my image… >:

Mexiodus- Necro | Mexicott – Mesmer | Mexibuff – Guardian

(edited by Palom.2095)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

And my image… so much for “15”

That’s my image… >:

Ah so this is who I stole it from!

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trueshots.9456

Trueshots.9456

I’ll be honest, this has been the worst week of WvW since launch. I’m not much for complaining about being out number mainly because i really enjoy it. With that I know I will get zerged occasionally, but this week is a joke. SF has a crop of very low skilled players, I don’t think ive been beat in a fair fight yet.

They will sit in a tower or keep with 7-8 guys on siege and 4-5 opponents on the ground. They will do this for hours at a time, i’m just so confused. I have no idea how to get in a semi decent fight this week, they are all cowards.

I fought a eng this morning on my ranger, he ran me into keep npcs 3x as he saw he was going to lose, so i backed away and went about my business, everytime he followed and did the same thing. So being the outstanding guy I am, I invited him to group and asked why he ran to npcs when he was beat? His response was classic…..“because you werent losing any health…..”

This is the epitome of the skill level of SF, these guys are so use to zerg easy mode they can’t fight decent players, its a joke. You boys need to strap on a pair and come out of your keeps……

~Poison Caltrop~
I apologize, If you didn’t outnumber me, it wasn’t a fair fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: DevilPhaze.6531

DevilPhaze.6531

I’ll be honest, this has been the worst week of WvW since launch. I’m not much for complaining about being out number mainly because i really enjoy it. With that I know I will get zerged occasionally, but this week is a joke. SF has a crop of very low skilled players, I don’t think ive been beat in a fair fight yet.

They will sit in a tower or keep with 7-8 guys on siege and 4-5 opponents on the ground. They will do this for hours at a time, i’m just so confused. I have no idea how to get in a semi decent fight this week, they are all cowards.

I fought a eng this morning on my ranger, he ran me into keep npcs 3x as he saw he was going to lose, so i backed away and went about my business, everytime he followed and did the same thing. So being the outstanding guy I am, I invited him to group and asked why he ran to npcs when he was beat? His response was classic…..“because you werent losing any health…..”

This is the epitome of the skill level of SF, these guys are so use to zerg easy mode they can’t fight decent players, its a joke. You boys need to strap on a pair and come out of your keeps……

Sounds like almost every night I had against SF. I thought I was just having an unlucky week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Fun fights@fightclub! For those who are complaining about the time kitten.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

Thanks to everyone that came at the fightclub tonight that was very fun! special thanks to Ohai and Suns guild. We even saw some cosa!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

What do you expect or want? Us to just not do anything? FCBL was all Blue thanks to STaR, EB was queued. We had some golems and came to play. Why do you expect us to not come to play?

Let me ask this.. why do it in such a way that you “win” in the easiest fashion possible.

I don’t give a spit about points, I look for fun fights, how is steam rolling a massively outnumbered opponent a fun fight for you or your opponent?

Hint: You were bored because you were steam rolling things in the fastest fashion possible… that ends up with fewer people to fight fewer things to flip.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Let me ask this.. why do it in such a way that you “win” in the easiest fashion possible.

I don’t give a spit about points, I look for fun fights, how is steam rolling a massively outnumbered opponent a fun fight for you or your opponent?

Hint: You were bored because you were steam rolling things in the fastest fashion possible… that ends up with fewer people to fight fewer things to flip.

Can’t really dismiss servermates from your group, they want to WvW too. If it’s just a PvD fest it’ll be boring but it brings in WxP to give them an edge for more competitive matches.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

shrugs I avoided doing that like the plague when we had numbers, thought it was bad taste then, think its in bad taste now.

ultimately I blame the people behind the leagues for not putting more thought into this.. cause all its turned into is the rich get richer.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mugen.4763

mugen.4763

I was late for the fight night, only managed to duel a few ppl
Still it was fun, thnx all ^^

Mugen Tsukuyomi [ABC]
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

thanks for the fun fightclub tonight every1!!

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabbt.2753

dabbt.2753

First time coming to fight night for me, had a lot of fun! Thanks to yarr and co for the duels.

Enche (thief) [CoSA] [NASA]
Sorrow’s Furnace