11/1 Week 3: BP, FA, NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Yea Nox, you should know that SIC doesn’t get out much on the weekends.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Also I’d love to throw up some footage of some NSP fights(I have lots of BP footage), but honestly outside of EB, we haven’t seen anyone.

Not even roaming.

I’ll be roaming on NSP BL tonight for sure after the call out. Look for the Necro.

P.s your lolfootage is mindless zergling garbage.

You act like OS is some amazing roaming group, I have yet to see any of your footage or your guild at all this matchup.

I’ll be waiting for some… :P

Any signs of life would be good.

Os is actually a larger scale group specializing in 20v20 style combat, although there are plenty of very skilled roaming types in Os.

In my comment are a couple of my videos. Most of my videos feature at least one roaming clip with an Os member or two. I doubt a person as e-famous as you has time to watch petty roamer videos from lesser tiers, though.

Recently I was out with my good friend and very skilled warrior, Aidan and we got quite a few luscious clips together for my next video. Unfortunately, you seem to sport being in NSP borderland and most roamers tend to go to opposing borderlands to be closer to the southern most camps and middle islands where the action usually is.

Maybe you should be ACTUALLY looking for skilled players instead of kittenfooting around NSP borderland trying to pick off what little pugs we have and actually step up to a challenging player once in a while, hmm?

Just a suggestion from a lowly terribad player, of course.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

DW guys, we’ll see SIC tonight at their pug rally.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

The difference is, you have all maps Qd with giant organized zergs everywhere. THUS, granting you the “ability” to split up and do multiple things. We do this every week, normally. In fact, we do it better than most. This week, however, we have no intention of even trying to win PPT. You have a coverage and numbers advantage. GG, week over.

What’s the point of pushing out of our northern section in BP, for example when whatever progress we make it going to be wiped out by your giant zerg the minute we leave? It’s not like we’re going to win PPT this week – we knew that, I hardly thinking anyone is trying. I think most would much rather farm bags all night in Garri.

Our small man groups just pick at your zerg’s backside and rack up the kills. And the ruins are hardly a good place to go if you’re looking for small man fights- that sort of thinking only proves that you have no idea what a “small” group looks like.

Also, I have not seem a single FA small-man group all week. At least none that were memorable. Literally everyone on BP and NSP agree on this, but for some reason you think that’s not the case…

You’re missing the point, if you have a queue’d BL or two then you should probably own more than your Garri.

We are queuing your BL…and you are queuing your BL…NSP is non-existent this matchup…so at that point the fight is balanced for you.

You have a balanced BL, and you aren’t holding or taking anything but Garri.

This is not FA’s fault. We are just playing WvW.

And as for needing a reason to leave the north: Fights.

Why else. You know you guys gained a guild called SIC from FA, and while they aren’t the end all and be all of everything in WvW, they know about whale hunting.

Make it happen! Someone…ANYONE…make it happen.

We are throwing ourselves at your siege because what else is there for us to do?

You’re missing the point: nobody gives a kitten about winning this matchup on BP or NSP. The outcome is predetermined. Our focus this week is getting kills and having fun.

We don’t Q our BL 24/7 … thus what’s the point in holding more than the north? Your zergs know there is no point to playing the PPT game, they don’t have to respond to attacks by our small man groups because they can just zerg it back in a few minutes.

BP sits in our Garri because what else is there for us to do?

What fights are you talking about? The only fights we find are against your zergs. I take a keep, I get zerged. I take a tower, I get zerged. So what’s the point in running to the south if I only get the exact same fights as up north? Might as well not run as far. Plenty of kills to be had.

You’re just playing into our hands.

WALABRO! <3 I missed you.

I should be out and about Tuesday or Wednesday night, maybe even late tonight. I want more good fights with you! Bring a friend because I’ll have a duo partner!

:* Hopefully see you on the field!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

You’re replying to something I said to a BP guy, who has indeed had queue’d maps. I even state that NSP hasn’t shown up…what part did you not understand there?

NSP if you can’t keep up with the forum banter, then stay out of it…just like you do in WvW.

Just don’t show. :P

I fixed the post since I misread your rambling. Let us know when you leave your siege/tower and we can show you a thing or two (or most likely more).

On a side note, people in FA said that have seen XOXO, although they said all they do is gank single players and run when the fight is even. idk…havent seen them.

No offense I haven’t seen SIC much either…you guys running later due to Alarics schedule?

Also shush, they are replying to me, which is more action than I have seen on their bl’s…

You are one funny guy! Yes, sadly we do run over those unlucky individuals who run into us when we’re out and about. Your comment on us running when it’s even is perfect. I guess holding off 30+ FA with our 10 and some other random people doesn’t count, right?

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

(edited by AKLbow.2463)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

WALABRO! <3 I missed you.

I should be out and about Tuesday or Wednesday night, maybe even late tonight. I want more good fights with you! Bring a friend because I’ll have a duo partner!

:* Hopefully see you on the field!

Sounds good to me

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quick Mouse.7635

Quick Mouse.7635

Great job taking t3 SMC last night guys. The simultaneous pressure on our keep and smc was intense and something we wish we saw more on FA. Honestly I wish BP and NSP intentionally double team us so that the fights would be more entertaining for us.

Cheers

Mouse
EB commander

Tactical Fury [TF] – Late NA/early OCX driver (SoS)
Spirit of Faith [HOPE] – RIP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

We don’t have official raids on weekends. You will be seeing more of us the next few days :P

PS. XOXO you guys are were very good when I’ve run into you. Respect.

Ill do something I don’t do often. Is give props to a few Bp guilds. vT , WAR , SIC , our fights have been pretty fun. The ruins fight with vT was 25 mins of madness. Loved it.

P.s. walabone , moutzaheadin says hi

Fa has shown zero. They lose fights with the numbers advantage. They hide next to keeps/camps/anything else with an escape hatch. They lose on the field.. they double in size instantly. Its fine , idc bring more ,hide more ,zerg more makes no difference to me. Your still bad.

Obs®

(edited by unknownchaos.1425)

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Still waiting for concrete proof of NSP doing anything this matchup, let alone anything worthwhile.

Let the videos flow. Show me up. Please.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

lol, these xo trolls. What a joke.

Your pvf needs a LOT of work

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hecatonchir.9326

Hecatonchir.9326

There any fight clubs going on?

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

lol, these xo trolls. What a joke

They talk with no proof. They can’t even havok camps back on their own BL. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Still waiting for concrete proof of NSP doing anything this matchup, let alone anything worthwhile.

Let the videos flow. Show me up. Please.

None of us really care about ppt, we just want fights doesn’t matter if we get zerged down as long as there is fights we’ll be content with it. Only time we cared about ppt was going into silver league.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

PvF? Here is a picture of me spiking someone as proof.

Attachments:

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

The best part about this weeks match is that FA isn’t even playing the ppt game. We need SBI before we worry about ppt again.

If something isn’t blue, it is attacked. If you guys want it back, take it. It’s more of an achievement train out there these days than anything else.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy using churning earth as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

PvF? Here is a picture of me spiking someone as proof.

I guess I spoke too soon

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

I have a joke for you.

Rumor has it , there is some trashcan zergling blob warrior , in a wanna be t1 server that posts he has a mammoth 16k wvw kills lol…..

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Sorry to those fight clubbing at the windmills on NSP bl a few minutes ago. My roaming partner and I were so excited to find people to fight when 6 or so FA decided to storm the onlookers. I love FA most of the time, but come on. These are people who love the same game mode you do, and are still logging in even though they are facing coverage they can’t compete with… and you stream roll them. What for? Petty trolling? I love trolling but have some dignity and respect when things are like they are this week. Everyone is complaining about being bored and not being able to find fights, and we wonder why? I’ve been on the receiving end of these matchup beatings more often than not, and I have nothing but respect for players still out there while we push for 695 ppt.

It broke our hearts.. But honestly, thanks for understand and apologizing because it was a really mean move ><

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I have a joke for you.

Rumor has it , there is some trashcan zergling blob warrior , in a wanna be t1 server that posts he has a mammoth 16k wvw kills lol…..

:)

You’re cute, but you’re trying too hard

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

I have a joke for you.

I fixed my signature.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I was very impressed by, BP & NSP last night, you guys were bringing it! very nice to see. Let’s all just forget about the score and keep these awesome fights going for the remainder of the week.

See you on the battlefield!

How wrong I was back on reset day. I am now very disapointed. Both NSP & BP are whining worse than YB & SBI after we kicked their kitten from previous weeks. All you guys do is sit in towers, complain about FA numbers, our blobs, don’t care about PPT, blah blah blah. We heard it all before, bring something new to the table will ya.

If you want fights (like you say you do) then simply leave your towers and meet us on the battlefield, It’s that simple!

Cmon guys, less PVF and more fighting for pete’s sake. It’s not too late to show us that you have a set.

(hopefully) see you on the battlefield!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I have a joke for you.

I fixed my signature.

Oooo, good one. Now you can brag to all your homies and tell them how l33t you are. “Trying to look cool” Achievement unlocked.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Are all of you XO guys this bad at trying to insult people?

Haha, please bring the rest of your guild to the forums to try. Forum zerging is very effective against me.

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

Are all of you XO guys this bad at trying to insult people?

Haha, please bring the rest of your guild to the forums to try. Forum zerging is very effective against me.

I like to post random things so that the forum warriors will make themselves look bad. It’s easier that way.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

It’s not working, but keep trying

I’m sure if you get enough of your guild posting on here, it will really do the trick and make all the trolls look bad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Aside from all this nonsense, contact/whisper/mail me for small man GvG 2v2s-5v5s. With all this tough guy talk, I’d like to see all the proclaimed many small mans from both servers to fight my small man guild. The only guild that actually had the balls to even fight was core and corp and nv, mad props to you guys but seriously the rest? Shouldn’t even have the right to call yourselves small man tbh.

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

(edited by Joe.4178)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

SIC been a few good fights between us. If you want to do it without the pugs, send me a whisper in game, we’ll even up our numbers and go at it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Holy and Os thank you for the friendly GvGs

Yeah thanks for the fights. It was a nice break away from getting blobbed

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

SIC been a few good fights between us. If you want to do it without the pugs, send me a whisper in game, we’ll even up our numbers and go at it!

Skill lag killed us tonight. I spiked Joey though so that’s all that matters. I’m done until next week.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Skill lag killed us tonight. I spiked Joey though so that’s all that matters. I’m done until next week.

Sadly, Joey was not online tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

CORE, ATTACK,RET, holy, XOXO, RAM and the many other guilds we ran into tonite thank you all for the fights. We are only a 10man grp but we still show up to fight win or lose. Its hard to compete with your guys numbers but we still have fun. Hope to see you all again tomorrow night and the rest of the week.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Great fights with HOPE tonight. Tonight was the first time I felt challenged in open field combat since this match up began. Too bad neither of us could control the pugs that would eventually join in on the fights. Much respect noticed you back off when your pug + you guys greatly outnumbered us. Not many guilds would do that. ^5

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

CORE, ATTACK,RET, holy, XOXO, RAM and the many other guilds we ran into tonite thank you all for the fights. We are only a 10man grp but we still show up to fight win or lose. Its hard to compete with your guys numbers but we still have fun. Hope to see you all again tomorrow night and the rest of the week.

Hey! Thanks for the fights as well! Let us know if you want slightly more organized fight where our numbers can be a bit more even! PM me or one of the other CORE people you may see on the thread!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

This week was a lot less fun than i thought it’d be
Thought FA would have heaps of 15-20 man skill groups, but even their skill groups are huge zergs.. and All NSP really has is Os and ZoS who also run it massive groups.. Why you guys doin this to me!? Zergfestisbad

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

All trolling aside…

BP and NSP… we don’t want this matchup either. It’s boring as kitten. I know, it seems like we blob everywhere, but the problem is our large WvW population isn’t going to just stop logging in. We log in every day just hoping to god you’ve managed to muster up enough people to take something or fight us. We don’t PvE and we’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time PvPing with each other and we’re not even halfway through this matchup. WvW is what we do. For as boring as it is, it’s hard to not want to.

OCX has been so awful that last night we sieged up a tree with a ram and defended it. We then ran naked for the rest of the night and had suicide games off of SMC for like an hour. The PPT is nothing for us to brag about. We’re not trying for it, and we get why you aren’t trying for it at this point either.

On a side note, the few times I’ve roamed with smaller groups and ran into similar number from either BP and NSP, I have to say you put a good fight on the whole. Solid builds and skill. Obviously our really small-man abilities leave something to be desired, as [Holy] and [Os] saw with the 3-5 man GvGs with [NV] the other night.

If there are any groups during OCX or SEA that want to GvG us, whisper me or Trick Trick Trick. We’ll match your numbers and hopefully give you something more fun to do than try to sneak a measly 50-100 PPT away from the mega-zergs.

Stealthiest britches on FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

This doesn’t feel right without Bird Song. >:

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Sadly, Joey was not online tonight.

ARGH! I thought it was him. kitten it all, now I have to continue to be online this week. Thanks alot!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

This doesn’t feel right without Bird Song. >:

THIS IS THE MOST TRUE POST IN THE THREAD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Take your advice and shove it nerd.

I’d love to give NSP some advice, but they’d have to show up first.

No one wants your advice you baddie.

Everyone knows its a numbers/coverage game. Cept for self indulgent blow hards like yourself. That think your actually outplaying people. I hope I catch you at some point this week. Then we will see what kind of skill you really have.

I’m pretty positive your 11111 skills will fail you.

You just made my day <3

I like how a bunch of NSP is responding to his lackluster post, and I still didn’t know who he was…thinking that he was in OS…

But I guess there’s some guild called XOXO…haven’t seen those dudes either.

NSP has more people on the forums than in the game lol

Your talking about Os being a roaming guild while responding to someone in XOXO. Read man, read.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Great fights with HOPE tonight. Tonight was the first time I felt challenged in open field combat since this match up began. Too bad neither of us could control the pugs that would eventually join in on the fights. Much respect noticed you back off when your pug + you guys greatly outnumbered us. Not many guilds would do that. ^5

Was definitely a welcome change, tonight! It’s tough for all three servers in this matchup finding competitive fights. I realized when FA fought EB a few months ago, that FA really did just zerg down their guild groups because we’d all be looking for fights, and when one showed up, all the guilds would just converge to get a piece. It sucks and I don’t envy being in that position, so we try to back off when we can in those situations. I’m glad we got to fight the Os Guild I’ve heard about. Kudos to you guys and thank you for the competitive night. We were definitely focused up for that series of fights on the switchback at NW Tower, had to be very careful there. Got us with our pants down while we were waiting in Garrison though haha

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else like server downtime as much as i do

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

We killed the grub before servers went down. I can die a happy man now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lukeire.3679

lukeire.3679

Chaba.5410:

etrigan.4213:

Honestly we do have smaller groups doing stuff.

Oh man how deluded you are. FA’s small groups left the server. When FA people started talking about 15-man as havoc groups on our forum is when I just shook my head and laughed.

We have:

ATK, PVP, RAM, WS, and UM. BURN usually runs small, although some nights they are pretty deep.

MKN and JPN in SEA. Both very underrated.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST.

lukeire.3679
Dam BURN Zerging all the time with there 8 man

Anzlan Synatri – [Amok]
Isle of Janthier

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adlanaa.6172

Adlanaa.6172

I need to tune in here more often, I forget how fun it is to see all the QQ about XOXO.

Keep crying boys, your whining sustains us.

Lana | NSP | XOXO

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Hi, Commander Forum War Viohlent here. Before I reply to a few posts I’d like to point out that we had a great time yesterday. One of the best fights I’ve had was at the middle island by ruins and I’d like to thank VP and all the others that were in it.

BP – You guys are way more fun to fight on the field than FA.
FA – Keep doing what you’re doing and going for those PPT. Great job, seriously. Oh, and please blob harder.

[ÆÆÆÆ] – You guys run a solid 5 man. Good fights!
[CORE] – Lol. That’s all.
[SIC] – I hope to find you guys out there for some more fights!

#1:

I like how a bunch of NSP is responding to his lackluster post, and I still didn’t know who he was…thinking that he was in OS…

We have been running around with anywhere from 5-10 people. Sometimes a couple people tag along and join us so it’s hard to say the exact number. Generally less than 15. We have been killing people all week. Maybe you should get out of that blob you hide in/tower you’re camped in and come find us.

#2: Obsession said it best. Your response is bad.

Thanks for your offer. But we would like to distastefully decline.

This etrigan.4213 guy is still ridiculous. .

Was a great fight. We had Stylii from NoQQ in our TS and one of the guys from vT, can’t remember if it was Clownmagic or Moose or….. All of them are skilled anyway.

These fights are what Guild Wars 2 are all about. 1 guild vs another in open field. The guys you spend your time with, the guys you like and trust, against another guild that is similarly matched to you, spontaneous, bloody exciting, means something.

If you are in a guild or server …. that constantly zergs about.. and you roll over everything…. I pity you, cause you just don’t get it….. 90% of you never will. Perhaps you don’t care and it’s all about the WXP for you, well, you are the dross of the game that needs to get back on the xbox to get those XBL achievements.

WTB…. XOXO+VP Vs FA Blob….. any and all FA blobs.

Would be a terrible day for FA. They would finally understand what skill can do against a stupid 90 man blob. We do it anyway but, let me dream

Just need some rich individual to make it happen… someone sitting on 1,000,000 gold. The Bill Gates of GW2. Contact me in game any time

Queue the 2-3 FA trolls talking rubbish as they have no idea what it is like to be in a good guild, and a server that isn’t full of people who think cause they have fought against T1, they actually know anything. I think we can all agree that FA know nothing but blob.

/salute

Erm… those 2 from Corp.. The Mes and Guardian….. Bloody good, well the guard is.. Mes is just the usual annoying Mes…. Escape portal, blarrggghhh… but props to u 2….. best thing I have seen from FA. You have your builds pretty much perfect for what you guys do.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Hi, Commander Forum War Viohlent here. Before I reply to a few posts I’d like to point out that we had a great time yesterday. One of the best fights I’ve had was at the middle island by ruins and I’d like to thank VP and all the others that were in it.

FA – Keep doing what you’re doing and going for those PPT. Great job, seriously. Oh, and please blob harder.

#1:

We have been running around with anywhere from 5-10 people. Sometimes a couple people tag along and join us so it’s hard to say the exact number. Generally less than 15. We have been killing people all week. Maybe you should get out of that blob you hide in/tower you’re camped in and come find us.

Was a great fight. We had Stylii from NoQQ in our TS and one of the guys from vT, can’t remember if it was Clownmagic or Moose or….. All of them are skilled anyway.

These fights are what Guild Wars 2 are all about. 1 guild vs another in open field. The guys you spend your time with, the guys you like and trust, against another guild that is similarly matched to you, spontaneous, bloody exciting, means something.

If you are in a guild or server …. that constantly zergs about.. and you roll over everything…. I pity you, cause you just don’t get it….. 90% of you never will. Perhaps you don’t care and it’s all about the WXP for you, well, you are the dross of the game that needs to get back on the xbox to get those XBL achievements.

Would be a terrible day for FA. They would finally understand what skill can do against a stupid 90 man blob. We do it anyway but, let me dream

Just need some rich individual to make it happen… someone sitting on 1,000,000 gold. The Bill Gates of GW2. Contact me in game any time

Queue the 2-3 FA trolls talking rubbish as they have no idea what it is like to be in a good guild, and a server that isn’t full of people who think cause they have fought against T1, they actually know anything. I think we can all agree that FA know nothing but blob.

/salute

Erm… those 2 from Corp.. The Mes and Guardian….. Bloody good, well the guard is.. Mes is just the usual annoying Mes…. Escape portal, blarrggghhh… but props to u 2….. best thing I have seen from FA. You have your builds pretty much perfect for what you guys do.

Just because there’s more of us angling to fight the 20 wvw’ers from your server logged into your BL, doesn’t mean we’re skill-less… it just means there are more of us. lol. No need to QQ, I mean, FA paired against NSP, what else can you expect? Like I read a few posts up, it sucks, but when someone throws out a callout in map chat, and half of us are farming guards cause there’s nothing else to do, we’re all going to converge. Big and small groups alike. You play WvW for the fights, and when you don’t get any, it blows. PPT doesn’t reflect that.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

The best part about this weeks match is that FA isn’t even playing the ppt game. We need SBI before we worry about ppt again.

If something isn’t blue, it is attacked. If you guys want it back, take it. It’s more of an achievement train out there these days than anything else.

Your SM with its 7 trebs and bazillion acs says differently. Next you’ll be claiming you aren’t even actually logging into the game.

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

I’m assuming FA map callouts are:

“HELP. ONE XOXO IS CHASING ME.”
“HEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPP There’s only 20 of us here and 10 enemy invaders!!!!!”
“Guys, I just killed an XOXO” – “HOORAY!”
“Guys, someone is pressing 1 on a gate! We must stop him!”

or

“I just solod 50 XOXOs!”
“NSP is so bad.”
“Sorry guys I gotta go to work. McDonalds sucks.”

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

#1:

/salute

Just because there’s more of us angling to fight the 20 wvw’ers from your server logged into your BL, doesn’t mean we’re skill-less… it just means there are more of us. lol. No need to QQ, I mean, FA paired against NSP, what else can you expect? Like I read a few posts up, it sucks, but when someone throws out a callout in map chat, and half of us are farming guards cause there’s nothing else to do, we’re all going to converge. Big and small groups alike. You play WvW for the fights, and when you don’t get any, it blows. PPT doesn’t reflect that.

What are you responding to “callout” for? FA have won the PPT game already. Grow some balls and come out in your guild groups and see how good you really are.

Thats all I ask.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.