11/1 Week 3: BP, FA, NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Does NSP WvW? I see a lot of PvF but almost none in WvW.

Serious question. I did two full laps around NSPBL last night and got into 2 small fights. Don’t be afraid of this lowly solo roaming Thief. I’m not even that good…

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Does NSP WvW? I see a lot of PvF but almost none in WvW.

Serious question. I did two full laps around NSPBL last night and got into 2 small fights. Don’t be afraid of this lowly solo roaming Thief. I’m not even that good…

Many of us don’t even bother with thieves. Most will just Perma-stealth and run away if they aren’t able to win, the rest just blast you down quicker than the fight was worth. Not worth wasting time with.

Just my perspective. I hate fighting Mezmers too so don’t feel lonely.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Where’s that BP karma train from yesterday?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

This is for my pal Rackin Stack (2nd best engi NA after Kevin).

- Your Big Horse

Id like to think I am pretty good at this game but you guys are just at another level. Looking forward to Rackin’s return.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

This is how I feel in BL’s… LOL

yup, and then you come to the forums and FA is all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ql5uI9zUif8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

So what happen to BP zerg today ?? Told you is not goin to be a fun day for you ^^ , i made a WP in your Bay, destroy your zerg in EB keep and SMC, destroy your zerg in BPBL the entire Euro-timezome ^^.

[BOMB] Destroy you the entire day !!

I will let you take back garrison and some other target in your map but dont touch my Bay or Brair or Vale, or bad thing are goin to happen to you AGAIN !!! ^^

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

So what happen to BP zerg today ?? Told you is not goin to be a fun day for you ^^ , i made a WP in your Bay, destroy your zerg in EB keep and SMC, destroy your zerg in BPBL the entire Euro-timezome ^^.

I will let you take back garrison and some other target in your map but dont touch my Bay or Brair or Vale, or bad thing are goin to happen to you AGAIN !!! ^^

You know your truly bad at this game. When you Que all 4 maps every night. Try super duper hard , run sentry to sentry in a 60 man formation of teh blob.. yet you aren’t even in gold league.

I’m pretty sure with your huge ppt lead no one cares what loldoors and keeps you take or hold at this point.

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Whoa whoa whoa. We got a bad kitten over here.

I’m going to take those towers and blame it on BP.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

It’s not much of a threat when you’re basically saying you’re going to do exactly what you’ve been doing the entire match. Watch out guys, if you make FA mad they’ll zerg and PvDoor you all day!

BTW your solo roamers in our BL are terribad.

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

It’s not much of a threat when you’re basically saying you’re going to do exactly what you’ve been doing the entire match. Watch out guys, if you make FA mad they’ll zerg and PvDoor you all day!

BTW your solo roamers in our BL are terribad.

FA roam of any kind=5+
Anything less is catching the zerg.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Wow you’re so good!

Someone hand this man an award or something!

http://i.imgur.com/aBFaV.gif

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

Wow you’re so good!

Someone hand this man an award or something!

The Award its the WP in your Bay, you can see it to remember [BOMB]

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Oooo Tyrion I’m gonna go touch it tonight just for you :-)

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

This is for my pal Rackin Stack (2nd best engi NA after Kevin).

- Your Big Horse

Id like to think I am pretty good at this game but you guys are just at another level. Looking forward to Rackin’s return.

Yeeaahhh I feel like a pretty terribad player by comparison after watching that video.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

You do know this is a game right? And besides, Fa blobs 60+ per day on bp bl and nsp.
Kind of sad you brag about something that is already known that FA can do since nsp is a T6 or 7 and bp is a T4
Grants to looking like a fool

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

HEY SIC! Hope you guys are having a fantastic evening. It was quite lovely getting mesmer pulled by you, I was trying to join your party but it was full. Next time you wanna AC down a hills treb I’ll show you where to place it. You guys get an A for effort but managed to do a whopping total of 0% damage to it, so see me after class.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Baddie….. That is all.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I don’t think the frustration on the BP side is about the blobs per se. The frustration is about the blobs lasting all the time and never ending. Keep in mind, Borlis Pass has the same population density as Devonas Rest and NSP. We can punch above our weight through some of our major guilds and a server that is, as a whole, very WvW centric. But the numbers in end do wear down. Before Reset night for example, NSP was rated as “Very High” density while BP was only “High”.

Simply put, yes, Borlis can field “blobs” the same way FA can. But we can’t do it all the time, and on multiple maps like FA can. In point of fact, we actually like it that way. We can WvW whenever we want, there are no ques and almost never any skill lag. Its what makes the game fun for us. Some people get frustrated in the end and flip out over getting run over by servers with Very High Density 24/7 whenever we face them, but for the most part the rest of us take in stride.

The biggest thing about BP is our persistence, more so then anything else. Those of us who have been on it enough get this survivors mentality. We just don’t quit. The same people will be on the field regardless of how dire the situation is. And as a Server that likes to punch above its weight, its often very dire. But unlike most servers that have broken under the pressure, BP endures, much to the chagrin of people who would say we won’t or don’t.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

All I can say is wow! All I read from BP & NSP are how much FA blobs, they have no skill, don’t roam, hide in towers, we are gold league rejects, blah blah blah. You guys sound like a broken record. Think of something original to say.

There is a simple solution to this however, stop being so bad and get better. Some of my FA comrades have even given you guys good advice on how to get better but you don’t appreciate it, therefore all I can say is continue to be destroyed and whine about losing.

The reason why FA is so good is because we have excellent commanders, we are organized, we communicate well and we have tons of experience facing the top servers. We have weathered the storm (just before leagues started) and we are very confident moving forward. In short we are a dangerous server to face right now.

I didn’t think any server could whine more than YB & SBI after we destroyed them, but you guys take the cake. I will however, thank you both for being walking bags cause I’m getting rich this week!

To my FA comrades; keep the pressure up! let’s keep on sending these noobs to the afterlife and get rich in the process muhahahahah!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Threw together a few clips from roaming on my Signet Ranger yesterday. Not sure wtf happened to quality from the upload. Oh music is not appropriate for kids as all I had on this comp was Geto Boys.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

HEY SIC! Hope you guys are having a fantastic evening. It was quite lovely getting mesmer pulled by you, I was trying to join your party but it was full. Next time you wanna AC down a hills treb I’ll show you where to place it. You guys get an A for effort but managed to do a whopping total of 0% damage to it, so see me after class.

You don’t own us, we do what we want! Please accept our ballista siege drop on your corpse as a token of our appreciation.

I’m surprised I haven’t been banned here yet. Apparently ANET frowns on complaining about PVE content in my merc camps.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathwalker.6810

Deathwalker.6810

All I can say is wow! All I read from BP & NSP are how much FA blobs, they have no skill, don’t roam, hide in towers, we are gold league rejects, blah blah blah. You guys sound like a broken record. Think of something original to say.

There is a simple solution to this however, stop being so bad and get better. Some of my FA comrades have even given you guys good advice on how to get better but you don’t appreciate it, therefore all I can say is continue to be destroyed and whine about losing.

The reason why FA is so good is because we have excellent commanders, we are organized, we communicate well and we have tons of experience facing the top servers. We have weathered the storm (just before leagues started) and we are very confident moving forward. In short we are a dangerous server to face right now.

I didn’t think any server could whine more than YB & SBI after we destroyed them, but you guys take the cake. I will however, thank you both for being walking bags cause I’m getting rich this week!

To my FA comrades; keep the pressure up! let’s keep on sending these noobs to the afterlife and get rich in the process muhahahahah!

See, here is the problem – you’re whining at us calling you bad, but you proceed to call us walking lootbags, noobs, and bad. Your server has members of this forum as well doing the exact same thing. When we do it, we’re “whining about losing”. When you do it, it’s “helpful advice”. Why the double standard?

Quite frankly, I’m not going to call you names. I’m not going to directly insult you, nor insult your server. It’s not bad. However, ours isn’t bad either. As already pointed out, we’ve managed to get a decent portion of our population based involved with WVW, despite being a relatively small server. We also have faced servers larger than us, in fact, a while ago we faced the same bigger server in a row 13 times, and finally, at the very end, ended up surpassing them. When other servers end up in such situations, usually they break, they burst, they falter. We didn’t. The fact is, a lot of our players have at least some decent experience in WvW. Of course, like every server, some don’t, and so, you’ll always be able to figure out evidence for random claims like, “Oh look! BP doesn’t maneuver when we attack them! Free loots for us!”, and your one example becomes the laughter point for your whole server. We aren’t perfect, but neither is FA, nor any server.

Really, what it comes down to is numbers, and I think even a decent portion of FA can see that.

For the most part, we do not want to go to the land of endless queues and nothing but mega-zergs. Quite frankly, it really doesn’t interest us to go to your level of numbers. So, likely, we won’t, nor will we try to. But we will fight with the numbers we have.

Grubs are good.

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

So yeah, you have to ask yourself. How does a server with the same population density as Devonas Rest and LESS density then NSP become a top contender in Silver League. We don’t need FA’s advice, we know how the game is played. We do what we can with the cards we are dealt, and we are the most powerful medium population server in Guild Wars 2.

We have absolutely nothing to justify to anyone. Incidentally, its 11 PM on the North American East Coast, and only 8 servers are currently ranked as “High Population”. All others are ranked as “Very High”. Of those 8, only 2 are in Silver League. Borlis pass and Ehmry Bay. At our peak numbers, we rank amongst the Bronze league population, and at our weakest numbers you can transfer to our server for free.

So the question I must ask now, why hasn’t FA and NSP ground us into tiny, tiny pieces yet? You guys can keep trolling us, but honestly I think FA should accept the shame that they let a server with the same field capacity of Tier 8 land over 100,000 points on them.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

So yeah, you have to ask yourself. How does a server with the same population density as Devonas Rest and LESS density then NSP become a top contender in Silver League. We don’t need FA’s advice, we know how the game is played. We do what we can with the cards we are dealt, and we are the most powerful medium population server in Guild Wars 2.

We have absolutely nothing to justify to anyone. Incidentally, its 11 PM on the North American East Coast, and only 8 servers are currently ranked as “High Population”. All others are ranked as “Very High”. Of those 8, only 2 are in Silver League. Borlis pass and Ehmry Bay.

Again World Pop=/=WvW Pop. I dont know why people even consider comparing the two. One world is higher in pve and pvp so what. You guys have a large wvw pop with a lower PvE and PvP pop in general. Incidentally if we look at a SEA, or Euro time slot. IoJ and several other servers suddenly hit the High level of population as well. While others go to Very High.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Again World Pop=/=WvW Pop. I dont know why people even consider comparing the two. One world is higher in pve and pvp so what. You guys have a large wvw pop with a lower PvE and PvP pop in general. Incidentally if we look at a SEA, or Euro time slot. IoJ and several other servers suddenly hit the High level of population as well. While others go to Very High.

Which matters in what way precisely? All you are saying is that as a Server we are more motivated to WvW then others. This is a bad thing how? IoJ ran into the buzz saw and completely missed the point of what is happening, and its the same mistake FA is making too. We are small, but we are good at what we do. Far better then most, and we make the best with what we got. And honestly fights like this one don’t phase us. If anything, they push us to improve. Sure, we have arguments over what is going on like any other server, but the fact is the chaff got burned from our server long ago and all that is left is one small, but nasty core of very skilled players who can take it to a tier 2 server that decided to tank its matches to play easy street in Silver League.

I have no desire to take advice from a server like FA that deliberately lost matches so it could spend 9 weeks playing it safe. They have nothing to teach us, unless the lesson is how to lose to Sanctum of Rall by enough points to drop a league.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Which matters in what way precisely? All you are saying is that as a Server we are more motivated to WvW then others. This is a bad thing how? IoJ ran into the buzz saw and completely missed the point of what is happening, and its the same mistake FA is making too. We are small, but we are good at what we do. Far better then most, and we make the best with what we got. And honestly fights like this one don’t phase us. If anything, they push us to improve. Sure, we have arguments over what is going on like any other server, but the fact is the chaff got burned from our server long ago and all that is left is one small, but nasty core of very skilled players who can take it to a tier 2 server that decided to tank its matches to play easy street in Silver League.

I have no desire to take advice from a server like FA that deliberately lost matches so it could spend 9 weeks playing it safe. They have nothing to teach us, unless the lesson is how to lose to Sanctum of Rall by enough points to drop a league.

I’m in no way trying to Demean or make enemies of BP. Me and My guild love fighting you. You’re smart and provide challenges. I am simply saying dont compare a world pop to WvW pop. They dont represent a servers standing in WvW, Pve or PvP very well at all. Just an over all of all 3. You may have 60% of your players wvw, 30 pve and 10% s/tpvp. While another server may have 90%pve and 5% wvw and 5% s/tpvp. It is still literally thousands of players on at once if not more. and WvW only holds at most 500-600 players per server.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

So much crying in here….

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

I wish thimbles of wxp dropped as often as NSP/BP QQ tears. CRYSTAL LEGEND HERE I COME!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Good GvG RET. Sorry about the village idiots spoiling that one round. Hard fought!

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

NSP getting farmed a bit by RAM and BURN. Thanks for the bags guys!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

NSP getting farmed a bit by RAM and BURN. Thanks for the bags guys!

That fight went from the East camp, all the way up to the citadel over a 40 minute span. There were so many loot bags it was disgusting!! Thanks for the fights NSP

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I wish thimbles of wxp dropped as often as NSP/BP QQ tears. CRYSTAL LEGEND HERE I COME!

I got a thimble of wxp off a friend of mine. I passed off a rare to another friend. 0_0

Real friends share!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

So can we set up a real fight club for 8 pm server time tomorrow night? I’d say FA bl (easy access to the other two servers and we should still have wp’s) but 2 fight clubs there have been zerged down so far. Any ideas? Support/dissent? Leave your zergs and see how you do against one person, it’s a nice change of pace and can makes you realize how much you still don’t know about your class.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

BP if you’re so good at non-zerg fighting how come so many of you keep running back into guard range when you get to low health in a 1v1? Srsly, stop it already.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Hope u guys enjoyed fighting our pink guild tonight, we run it once a week and we all rep it, from all guilds. We say it’s for breast cancer awareness. We just go out and hunt for Zerg v Zerg fights, had some good fights.

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Do people still care about this match up? It’s cute.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Do people still care about this match up? It’s cute.

Nope. I’m only here to laugh at the BP and NSP whiners. Seeing them QQ all over this thread makes my day.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dejavu.3264

Dejavu.3264

I’m disappointed by how childish FA forum posts are lately…

[DPS]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Nope. I’m only here to laugh at the BP and NSP whiners. Seeing them QQ all over this thread makes my day.[/quote]

Your whining about us whining!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Nope. I’m only here to laugh at the BP and NSP whiners. Seeing them QQ all over this thread makes my day.

“Your” should be replaced with “You’re”.

I’m here to laugh at bad spelling and grammar.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

I’m in class
I’m half asleep as it is. 8:45 am here so mistakes are bound to happen.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

wow good times – now if I can just get out from under Kevin’s shadow..

1 week…

hurry up and come back already u rackin ball

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Your whining about us whining! [/quote]

Sorry Buffy but I think you might need to look up the definition of whine. I was simply stating that I enjoyed reading said whine posts.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’m in class
I’m half asleep as it is. 8:45 am here so mistakes are bound to happen.

8:45 am?

Poor thing. That sounds rough. I hope you can cope with the rest of your day.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Reminds me of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FV1GaA20I&list=PLl4T6p7km9dba5JgQ-otWzT-ozeecDbW8&index=1

ps: could anyone hint me in the direction f how to embed youtube vids plz?

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Mmm one more day til CORE farm <3

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

You seem particularly confident about farming us lol

One more day til that notion corrected!

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

You seem particularly confident about farming us lol

One more day til that notion corrected!

We’re a lot better then when you last saw us, also got some more people to even the numbers with you all ;3 I’m sure you’ll win some and we’ll win some but the Mend hills set up shall provide us with more loot! Question is.. You never know when hills may flip blue too ;D

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Reminds me of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FV1GaA20I&list=PLl4T6p7km9dba5JgQ-otWzT-ozeecDbW8&index=1

ps: could anyone hint me in the direction f how to embed youtube vids plz?

That video sums up my feeling’s on your vs you’re pretty well, but I would have used more violence and cursing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

Amazing fight on LL dome just now. One 80 and 3 uplevels vs me. Sad how the 80 relied on the 3 uplevels. Sigh…gf though! (:

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA