11/1 Week 3: BP, FA, NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

This is so tipical, i dont know why i tought it would be different, a lot people came to forums to QQ about FA zerggin and all kind of things about FA has no small groups, FA cannot fight smallers teams bla bla , all kind of QQ you can find in a server who dont have but want the numbers to faces FA.

Chaba says " its in the power of FA make this less boring " .

Just for the record i stop doin EURO-RALLY (15-20 BOMB + 60man militia) just because Chabas words about fight in small groups got me and i tought well lets do it in their way.

But again maybe Chaba want something and BP want something different, just 30-40 mins ago a BP blob show-up in FABL, when most of the people was doin smallers thing dont even thinking in taking this match seriuos anymore and all that, and puff in the minimum chance we gave they counter-attack and zerg our BL.

So where was all those guys/girls who cry and cry about dont zerg and we dont need numbers to fight.

I let you guys fight free of zerg in EURO-timezone and this how you pay us, ok im done with the good guy thing .

Anywyas by tomorrow i will restart the EURO-RALLY and BP belive me you will noticed the difference of havin fun 3 days with me not over there, and a single day with me in EURO-RALLY!

Lol I think some people didn’t read this.

So what you’re basically saying is you’re going to zerg us in EU because we karma trained you guys? Wow I’m so scared.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptnDrunk.8361

CptnDrunk.8361

The TUNE , WS , BURN train (20ish people) is to counter the 40+ blobs we run in to. Other than that we each run separate 5-10 man squads. Even with the little fights this week I wanna give NSP some props. Got some darn good roamers/havocs on NSP it has been fun! Hope y’all enjoyed our concerts.

Tone Deaf [TUNE] | Yaks Bend
Doctor Love – Mesmer
Captain Awesome – Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Just to set the record straight here, SIC was running 7 people for most of last night. We got up to a whopping group of 10 by 6:15 server time. If you think we had numbers on your group Vis, you are delusional or didn’t graduate kindergarten. I suppose I will take that as a sign of respect since you thought we were enough of a threat to keep a scout on us for our entire raid and show up with a CORE + pug blob whenever we lingered anywhere longer than 30 seconds. We would have probably survived that pinch you pulled out with ATK to help you out if it wouldn’t have been for our nerf friends trolling us with glue bombs and supply crates as we tried to make our way north out of the ruins. Either way good fights, we had fun trying to take on superior numbers, as always.

LOL, I never said anything besides my engie friend beat Chaba in a one on one at full health. I was running us around on Necro instead of guard and then later on our normal driver came on. Never said they were equal of fair fights. I just will always gun for SIC, Alaric said in the first two days on IOJ that we were a garbage guild when he never ran with us or knew what we did. I like a lot of the people in SIC and think they are good players, but if I see SIC on the map you better believe I’m going to drive our full force into them. Alaric will QQ about only having 17 actives and not being able to rally more, but that’s how he decided to fight in wvw. He posts videos of him steamrolling bigger groups, but what he forgets to mention is that they are pug zergs. As soon as a skilled guild group comes up against him with the same numbers he FRAPS for his wubwubwubwubwub pug wipes, he starts crying about not having enough numbers and us having no skill for having #‘s on him. It’s an impossible fight to win with him because he’ll either pick one argument or the other depending on what benefits him at the time. I respect the guy and think he’s a great driver, but he fired shots at us the first time they were fighting along side us. I don’t forget, so I’m ecstatic every time I see the [SIC] tag in red. But yeah, good fights. Let’s see you guys come out again, if you wanna do some even number fights lets set up something for thursday night.

Doesn’t get through to them vis. They wiped mend once and continued to use that as a reference point even though we’ve wiped them 20+ times now. SIC should be used to people disliking Alaric and in general SIC as he’s their leader. They stand 0 chance against any organized groups only pugs.

With all numbers being equal I will steamroll over anyone in my way. Bring your zergs, I run in the middle of them because you know what? I am loco. I will put your head on a spike and eat it. I will rip out your guts and wear them like Mardi Gras beads. I will type in all friggin’ CAPS!.

YOU GOT IT BUSTER?

I kill your necro with condi cheese, sorry.

Are you talking? How do you talk with your head on my spike? I am going to spike you so hard that CORE is going to feel it. YOU HEAR ME!!! I am coming right now to your fight. Look for the aura of crazy. I’m there.

Still haven’t spiked me though

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I love how FA is trying to say they run in groups less than 20.
It’s so cute.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Less drama, more fighting, I need my badges.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Tyrion,
I’m honored you think I alone speak for BP!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Well , its that time of the week.

Today i decided to post the fights i thought was good hard fights. Something that challenged me each time.

I have an near 100gigs of 1v1 and 1v2 faceroll that ill prolly post by thursday. but i just wanted to post something i had fun in. win or lose.

I could have ran in each of these fights. but i am here to fight and have fun.To my death or theirs.

please enjoy the

Obs song of the day!

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

I love how FA is trying to say they run in groups less than 20.
It’s so inaccurate.

Fixed. /15char

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

We would have probably survived that pinch you pulled out with ATK to help you out if it wouldn’t have been for our nerf friends trolling us with glue bombs and supply crates as we tried to make our way north out of the ruins. Either way good fights, we had fun trying to take on superior numbers, as always.

You have me to thank for that too. XD

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Oh the tears!

They sustain me

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Just to set the record straight here, SIC was running 7 people for most of last night. We got up to a whopping group of 10 by 6:15 server time. If you think we had numbers on your group Vis, you are delusional or didn’t graduate kindergarten. I suppose I will take that as a sign of respect since you thought we were enough of a threat to keep a scout on us for our entire raid and show up with a CORE + pug blob whenever we lingered anywhere longer than 30 seconds. We would have probably survived that pinch you pulled out with ATK to help you out if it wouldn’t have been for our nerf friends trolling us with glue bombs and supply crates as we tried to make our way north out of the ruins. Either way good fights, we had fun trying to take on superior numbers, as always.

LOL, I never said anything besides my engie friend beat Chaba in a one on one at full health. I was running us around on Necro instead of guard and then later on our normal driver came on. Never said they were equal of fair fights. I just will always gun for SIC, Alaric said in the first two days on IOJ that we were a garbage guild when he never ran with us or knew what we did. I like a lot of the people in SIC and think they are good players, but if I see SIC on the map you better believe I’m going to drive our full force into them. Alaric will QQ about only having 17 actives and not being able to rally more, but that’s how he decided to fight in wvw. He posts videos of him steamrolling bigger groups, but what he forgets to mention is that they are pug zergs. As soon as a skilled guild group comes up against him with the same numbers he FRAPS for his wubwubwubwubwub pug wipes, he starts crying about not having enough numbers and us having no skill for having #‘s on him. It’s an impossible fight to win with him because he’ll either pick one argument or the other depending on what benefits him at the time. I respect the guy and think he’s a great driver, but he fired shots at us the first time they were fighting along side us. I don’t forget, so I’m ecstatic every time I see the [SIC] tag in red. But yeah, good fights. Let’s see you guys come out again, if you wanna do some even number fights lets set up something for thursday night.

Doesn’t get through to them vis. They wiped mend once and continued to use that as a reference point even though we’ve wiped them 20+ times now. SIC should be used to people disliking Alaric and in general SIC as he’s their leader. They stand 0 chance against any organized groups only pugs.

With all numbers being equal I will steamroll over anyone in my way. Bring your zergs, I run in the middle of them because you know what? I am loco. I will put your head on a spike and eat it. I will rip out your guts and wear them like Mardi Gras beads. I will type in all friggin’ CAPS!.

YOU GOT IT BUSTER?

I kill your necro with condi cheese, sorry.

Are you talking? How do you talk with your head on my spike? I am going to spike you so hard that CORE is going to feel it. YOU HEAR ME!!! I am coming right now to your fight. Look for the aura of crazy. I’m there.

Still haven’t spiked me though

I can’t find you. I have been running around FABL all day looking. :p

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Hey BP, your pve blob in wvw is cute, but can you take it and go open up Balthazar? I need it open for.. reasons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

If you come on the day we do temples sure :P
But Fa is not able to do Balthazar with that 60-100 man Zerg you guys keep “saying” that doesn’t exist. Come on Fa is a T2 server…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

If you come on the day we do temples sure :P
But Fa is not able to do Balthazar with that 60-100 man Zerg you guys keep “saying” that doesn’t exist. Come on Fa is a T2 server…

I can’t pve good or do other things good either.

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

heeeyyyy.

thank you for the quaggan cuddle party earlier this eve.

made my day. <3 <3 <3

Attachments:

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

I like Drtoph he’s nice but I bet he misses guarding siege.

in Match-ups

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

I like Drtoph he’s nice but I bet he misses guarding siege.

You found the root of my anger my friend. Bring back Swirling Winds Wars!

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

I would just like to thank FA for showing BP that the few commanders they praise and treat like gods here are nothing but PVD fairweathers. PROPS FA!! months of preaching to them and being told to go back to FA lol. Well at least it was FA to break their backs.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

Anyone down for duels should come to FA BL windmill.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Love you KREW!

Gotta say, you guys certainly can fight and sustain a battle. After wiping BS and pugs all night, it was refreshing to see your tags running around.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Thx to Pro for the fights tonight in FA’s BL we had a good time roaming a little bit. The north camp was just for fun with all of the siege. For some reason you can’t throw a ram at someone and make any damage, c’mon ANet a hot fix is needed.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

It’s not working, but keep trying

I’m sure if you get enough of your guild posting on here, it will really do the trick and make all the trolls look bad

I don’t see why we would need to bring in trolls to insult you? looking at your previous posts, I think you’re already doing a good job of it yourself. Keep it up maybe one day you’ll start to understand.

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I’m sure if you get enough of your guild posting on here, it will really do the trick and make all the trolls look bad

I don’t see why we would need to bring in trolls to insult you? looking at your previous posts, I think you’re already doing a good job of it yourself. Keep it up maybe one day you’ll start to understand.

Cheers!

Let’s toast to “maybe one day”

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I remember this fight!

RAM & ATK show up at 14:12 to run over all those guys. It was like taking candy from a baby.

in Match-ups

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

Cheers!

Let’s toast to “maybe one day”

Cheers!

On the fight that may come and the loot bag that comes with it!

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

well we only had around 25 in each of the 2 groups, at the end i highly doubt u guys had any less then 60, plus u had the respawn right behind u.

and every server zergs, just because 5 BP complain about FA’s zergs etc etc doesnt mean much, the forum warriors dont represent the server, on any server. FA is a tier 2 server, BP is a tier 4 server, need we say more?

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Shout out to the RAM guys. We eventually managed to sink the SS.R.A.M in the blue waters of inner bay

Was a funny sight and a fun fight.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

well we only had around 25 in each of the 2 groups, at the end i highly doubt u guys had any less then 60, plus u had the respawn right behind u.

and every server zergs, just because 5 BP complain about FA’s zergs etc etc doesnt mean much, the forum warriors dont represent the server, on any server. FA is a tier 2 server, BP is a tier 4 server, need we say more?

couldn’t agree more, just trolling those 5. haha.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA posters…plz remember BP farms you and they never run in zergs!! Proof above!!!

On a more serious note:

BP once again queue’d their own BL, and still only held garri. Although I admit the siege at hills was a tiny bit fun.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Today i decided to post the fights i thought was good hard fights. Something that challenged me each time.

I have an near 100gigs of 1v1 and 1v2 faceroll that ill prolly post by thursday. but i just wanted to post something i had fun in. win or lose.

I could have ran in each of these fights. but i am here to fight and have fun.To my death or theirs.

please enjoy the

Obs song of the day!

Amazing fights, as usual <3

VoxL, NSPPT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linkisdead.9647

Linkisdead.9647

Shout out to DPS, amazing guild.

War starts a 1v1 with me, gets beat down and all your buddies immediately jump in. Not complaining about being jumped, that happens when you roam, just don’t start duels if you’re just going to run for help when it goes bad. Nice touching laughing afterward too.

Whisper me in game if you ever think you can build up enough courage, always welcome to 5v5 GvG as well.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Someone get this man a rematch!

I don’t like people interrupting duels either but if you aren’t fighting near the windmill, anything can happen.

in Match-ups

Linkisdead.9647

It was in between BP garrison and Hills, not sure what you’re talking about.

Don’t you need to update your wvw kills or something?

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

He’s saying that if you aren’t in the area south of south camp near the windmill, expect to get facerolled.

Same thing happened to me the other day…its WvW. One dude bowed and another /laugh’d me. No worries, if I really really want 1vs1 without interruptions I’ll go to Solo Q.

The interruptions and complete randomness is what makes it fun/exciting. Getting a stomp down right before more enemies arrive…or even right in the middle of five of them is wicked fun. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

If you don’t know where the dueling area is, then maybe you should learn. Coming to the forum to complain you were jumped in wvw is like complaining that you got wet while it was raining.

Being snippy about your feelings getting hurt will not help you either.

in Match-ups

Linkisdead.9647

Misunderstood I thought you meant if I WAS by the windmill I should expect that.

I don’t care about being jumped, it’s going to happen. When you step out from your guild group to 1v1, then run back to your friends when you lose is just weak. All I do is roam/small man so trust me I am used to getting run over by numbers. Doesn’t mean I won’t call out when someone who knows what there actually doing pulls that.

Now get back to your regularly scheduled arrow cart.

Sig
[sYn] Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Hey guys.
You know dueling with a 60 men zerg isn’t really dueling, right?
I love your stories though.

VoxL, NSPPT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Does NSP WvW? I see a lot of PvF but almost none in WvW.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Only against IoJ so they can take 2nd place last minute and rub it in our faces after an extremely demoralizing week of losing a lot of people to FA/FR/FC.. Lots of Fs.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

Only against IoJ so they can take 2nd place last minute and rub it in our faces after an extremely demoralizing week of losing a lot of people to FA/FR/FC.. Lots of Fs.

Best thing I have seen all week hahaha

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Misunderstood I thought you meant if I WAS by the windmill I should expect that.

I don’t care about being jumped, it’s going to happen. When you step out from your guild group to 1v1, then run back to your friends when you lose is just weak. All I do is roam/small man so trust me I am used to getting run over by numbers. Doesn’t mean I won’t call out when someone who knows what there actually doing pulls that.

Now get back to your regularly scheduled arrow cart.

Haha, ok.

I try to agree with you, but there isn’t a point I suppose. I hope you can come crying to the forums more regularly.

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

please enjoy the

Obs song of the day!

Amazing fights, as usual <3

Thank you fee!

Sorry I lose.. I try harder next time. Sorry about the music. All these videos are destroying my princess music library.

Obs®

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

Lol.. you beat me to it. +1.

I know there is Nsp out there. I see them everyday. They are outmanned 7-1 easily. But they are still fighting for the fun of it. Fa is blob central. Even in the mornings. They do nothing but blob sentries/camps/towers 24/7.

The thing of it is.. when you catch one or two of them away from the hive blob. They are ez kill 123.

Obs®

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

Lol.. you beat me to it. +1.

I know there is Nsp out there. I see them everyday. They are outmanned 7-1 easily. But they are still fighting for the fun of it. Fa is blob central. Even in the mornings. They do nothing but blob sentries/camps/towers 24/7.

The thing of it is.. when you catch one or two of them away from the hive blob. They are ez kill 123.

Isn’t that the truth.. We gotta Roam sometime haha…

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Jimmies look to have been rustled. XD If you see a blob, go farm it. How am I supposed to be upset at that?

Chaba Tangnu

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

This is for my pal Rackin Stack (2nd best engi NA after Kevin).

- Your Big Horse

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

- Your Big Horse

I have a feeling this dude is in the wrong matchup thread….

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

- Your Big Horse

I have a feeling this dude is in the wrong matchup thread….

Nope don’t mess with SPCA dude then 5v40 you easy.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnnyRico.8591

JohnnyRico.8591

- Your Big Horse

wow good times – now if I can just get out from under Kevin’s shadow..

1 week…

Rackin Stack (SPCA) – Norn Support Engineer and #1 Noob NA
Speed Búmp (SPCA/SOLO) – Asura Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYNsmKLJ2vJhhOEefzyg1A