Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

Do you guys even lift?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: clipnotdone.9634

clipnotdone.9634

I’m just gonna leave this here.

I really don’t see whats wrong there, it’s just generic Eternal combat, with the Stronger server constantly pushing out of SM While EB Tries to defend their keep against a Blob server like yours.

About the exact response I was expecting.

EB is only loosing because they don’t have anybody playing, that zerg in the screenshot?
Nope, doesn’t exist.

Last night when FA had outmanned during oceanic times?
Nah, that’d never happen.

It wasn’t to long ago that FA were in the exact spot you are in now, the matchup threads are still there.

You know what I was going in EB yesterday?
Reading.
There were less than 10 FA players in EB, we had everything and I was sitting in Orgath digging into a good book because you lot weren’t even trying.

Attachments:

25/90 never forget.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Pro-tip for FA. It’s not small man if your 3-5 are also running with 20+ other FA.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

gotta love FA’s mega blob with omegas and all taking our eb keep lol what a joke

Get used it it. That’s what they’ll be doing all week…and then calling it “skill”

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

SIC: Why don’t you 3v3 us instead of /laughing when you (fail to) zerg us down with 3x the numbers? You have the people online, we have the people online. Let’s make it happen.

Are you the guys that were trolling FA spawn in CDBL?

The ones that got run over and ran all the way back to spawn? well… some of you anyway. The rest got stomped.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

clipnotdone.9634

In other news, quite the slog in EB today, some good fights throughout most of the day both zergs, 5v5’s and some other smaller teams.

Hopefully this pace sticks around.

Attachments:

25/90 never forget.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Great attempt on CD BL hills!

Your bags are appreciated

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Hey, I haven’t heard anyone complain about how many people we have. You guys should totally tell us to have less people. It will probably cause our WvW server population to not show up to WvW.

Stealthiest britches on FA

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

gotta love FA’s mega blob with omegas and all taking our eb keep lol what a joke

Get used it it. That’s what they’ll be doing all week…and then calling it “skill”

I call it making you all mad, and it’s working beautifully, muhahahaha!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

If FA ran 20 man groups during NA they could hit every tower keep and supply camp at once on every bl sorry we have so many players who enjoy wuv wuv

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

SIC: Why don’t you 3v3 us instead of /laughing when you (fail to) zerg us down with 3x the numbers? You have the people online, we have the people online. Let’s make it happen.

Are you the guys that were trolling FA spawn in CDBL?

The ones that got run over and ran all the way back to spawn? well… some of you anyway. The rest got stomped.

Yeah I already acknowledged that we got run over when you had 3x the numbers.

Now do you want to 3v3 or not?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

I don’t understand why after all this time people still complain that we zerg.

If you’ve ever done a 15v15 or a 20v20 you’d know that its not just spamming 1, it takes a different kind of skill to 1v1’s or even 5v5’s because there’s more to co-ordinate and sure you can argue that each person is less important the bigger the group gets but don’t pretend like playing perfectly and coordinating with another 19 people is easy.

If I wanted a challenge playing against one other person I’d play Starcraft or If I wanted a challenge playing against 4 people I’d play DOTA/League or even Spvp. I play WvW because I enjoy taking my 20 person group and fighting groups of even numbers or larger.

So please, continue to cry about my lack of skill because I don’t want to run around in a group of 3 pretending like I’m some pro e-sport player.

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Are you from that guardian/ele/mesmer group?

Were you the mes or guard?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

I’m just gonna leave this here.

I really don’t see whats wrong there, it’s just generic Eternal combat, with the Stronger server constantly pushing out of SM While EB Tries to defend their keep against a Blob server like yours.

About the exact response I was expecting.

EB is only loosing because they don’t have anybody playing, that zerg in the screenshot?
Nope, doesn’t exist.

Last night when FA had outmanned during oceanic times?
Nah, that’d never happen.

It wasn’t to long ago that FA were in the exact spot you are in now, the matchup threads are still there.

You know what I was going in EB yesterday?
Reading.
There were less than 10 FA players in EB, we had everything and I was sitting in Orgath digging into a good book because you lot weren’t even trying.

I don’t understand the majority of what you intended with this post, but I assume you mean to say that the group in this photo is a zerg that is mindlessly attacking you and your three friends? Because I was there, and we just came back from wafflestomping 30+ FA near Umber before stopping to res our friend on the bridge. Also, lol, mortars on dead bodies.

I had fun tonight, but FA seemed off their game. Most of the bigger guilds weren’t on EBG apparently. Also, lol at the FA group (I think it was BLOB, but it might have been GLOB) that wanted to run in to Anz and just… didn’t because we waited outside the door until the lord was dead. So much lewt.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Yup. We’re simply furious. I mean many of us just can’t sleep at night.

Not really. It’s just a symptom of a bad game mechanic when a group of talentless hacks can zerg around a map spamming 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 and try to pass that off as skill as they obliterate smaller population servers.

If you enjoy that type of thing…more power to you. Sad, and skill-less…but what ever.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

FA or CORE? I don’t have a problem with CORE since they tend to leave roaming groups alone. I can see people complain about FA zerging though, it’s the same stuff you’ll hear from any server that’s outnumbered, and to some extent it’s justified.

If you’ve ever done a 15v15 or a 20v20 you’d know that its not just spamming 1, it takes a different kind of skill to 1v1’s or even 5v5’s because there’s more to co-ordinate and sure you can argue that each person is less important the bigger the group gets but don’t pretend like playing perfectly and coordinating with another 19 people is easy.

If you really believe that running 20-man zergs require more coordination than running a 3-5 man group you are really bad at coordinating said 3-5 man group.

I was the guardian.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

You were the guardian?

I’ll 1v1 you.

You don’t need your 3 man team

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Not really. It’s just a symptom of a bad game mechanic when a group of talentless hacks can zerg around a map spamming 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 and try to pass that off as skill as they obliterate smaller population servers.

If you enjoy that type of thing…more power to you. Sad, and skill-less…but what ever.

I’m enjoying your crying even more, please keep it up

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

SIC always running small mans.

I lold.

Really? we have about 10 active players. Is that too big for you?

Wanna 1 v 1?

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: couch potato.5129

couch potato.5129

Just want to say hello and thank you to all the FA players that have spoken kindly about my guild, it was a pleasure chatting with you all.

(Really just wanted to show off my asura)

Attachments:

Potato Patch

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Ok here is an idea. Since our 7-10 people a night is way too much for CD/EB to handle, how about you go get 2 friends and I will meet you 3 behind the windmill?

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

FA or CORE? I don’t have a problem with CORE since they tend to leave roaming groups alone. I can see people complain about FA zerging though, it’s the same stuff you’ll hear from any server that’s outnumbered, and to some extent it’s justified.

If you really believe that running 20-man zergs require more coordination than running a 3-5 man group you are really bad at coordinating said 3-5 man group.

I was the guardian.

I guess because your server primarily is small, its hard for you to concieve of large fight considerations.
look at real life, does it take more coordination to play 1 v 1 basketball or 5 on 5, more coordination to teach 3 kids, or 30? more coordination to manage an army?

yeah it doesnt take more coordination to mow down 3 people, but imagine if you had similar force, and you wanted to effectively use them, there would be a lot more coordination that has to come into play.

I know you guys are annoyed because you dont want to fight a lot of people. but you do realize WvW was meant to house a large amount of people per map? if you guys got 30 people on a whole map even small servers with 60 people will double you. Truth is, if you want more small fights, you actually need more players, attacking multiple targets, so your enemies have to spread out.

yall just are on the low end of wvw population, theres nothing FA can or should do about that. Get more people to play wvw.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

A lot of posts from [CORE] about this that and another thing. When are we going to get the most esteemed priveledge of fighting you guys?

You can join RAM, RET, and ATK , GLOB and a few others on there 100 man blob crusade…as they become loot bags . Or you can do a guild to guild, we accept either. Thanks for the great footage for the video today guys.

Love,
Legends Never[DIE]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

How do you even dare call yourselves WvW guilds with a 100 man blob that gets mauled I have yet to understand

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

Just want to say hello and thank you to all the FA players that have spoken kindly about my guild, it was a pleasure chatting with you all.

(Really just wanted to show off my asura)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Chubbiiiiiiieeeeee.

~Crystal Desert~

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Ok here is an idea. Since our 7-10 people a night is way too much for CD/EB to handle, how about you go get 2 friends and I will meet you 3 behind the windmill?

Sounds awesome, but unfortunately our 6-man roster is asleep right now.

I guess because your server primarily is small, its hard for you to concieve of large fight considerations.
look at real life, does it take more coordination to play 1 v 1 basketball or 5 on 5, more coordination to teach 3 kids, or 30? more coordination to manage an army?

yeah it doesnt take more coordination to mow down 3 people, but imagine if you had similar force, and you wanted to effectively use them, there would be a lot more coordination that has to come into play.

You are actively discarding a lot of coordination because of your large group size though. Do you ever react to individual skills being used by the enemy? Do you work hard for all your stomps / revives? Do you ever focus important targets down? No you don’t. You care very little for what the enemy brings to the table, you spam AoE’s to get your stomps mostly, you use noskill warbanner to get your revives, and you just bomb the largest blob of red names to “focus fire”. The coordination of a blob guild like CORE is extremely limited, and mostly revolves around being able to follow your driver so you can abuse the broken AoE system.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by EFWinters.5421)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

clipnotdone.9634

I don’t understand the majority of what you intended with this post, but I assume you mean to say that the group in this photo is a zerg that is mindlessly attacking you and your three friends? Because I was there, and we just came back from wafflestomping 30+ FA near Umber before stopping to res our friend on the bridge. Also, lol, mortars on dead bodies.

Its mostly just in rebuttal to RazGerb behaving is if Ebay has literally 12 people playing against 80 all day every day.
Especially coming off yesterday, like where I said there wasn’t even anybody at EB, 5 people could have ran through and taken half the map unopposed, but there was nothing for hours.

I had fun tonight, but FA seemed off their game. Most of the bigger guilds weren’t on EBG apparently. Also, lol at the FA group (I think it was BLOB, but it might have been GLOB) that wanted to run in to Anz and just… didn’t because we waited outside the door until the lord was dead. So much lewt.

Today was a great day, lots of good fights, and quite a bit of zergy shenanigans.
I really do hope this keeps up, plenty of fun to be had.

25/90 never forget.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Sounds awesome, but unfortunately our 6-man roster is asleep right now.

You are actively discarding a lot of coordination because of your large group size though. Do you ever react to individual skills being used by the enemy? Do you work hard for all your stomps / revives? Do you ever focus important targets down? No you don’t. You care very little for what the enemy brings to the table, you spam AoE’s to get your stomps mostly, you use noskill warbanner to get your revives, and you just bomb the largest blob of red names to “focus fire”. The coordination of a blob guild like CORE is extremely limited, and mostly revolves around being able to follow your driver so you can abuse the broken AoE system.

im drawing a line here. 1v1 versus 5 on 5, skill wise they may be similar, but coordination, which means working together

“the organization of the different elements of a complex body or activity so as to enable them to work together effectively.
“both countries agreed to intensify efforts at economic policy coordination”

cooperative effort resulting in an effective relationship.
“action groups work in coordination with local groups to end rain forest destruction”

the ability to use different parts of the body together smoothly and efficiently."

the more parts you have, the more coordination is required.

Now this doesnt mean every zerg is well coordinated, but basically means that their coordination cap is higher the more pieces they have.

And yeah talented coordinated teams do target key enemies, make use combo fields, etc. Im not going to say who is coordinated and who isnt. But the type of coordination you are talking about, and some that you are not talking about is what the better teams are bringing to the table.

Point is, there are different considerations, fields are more important, and not clashing with fields, position is very important, not just for aoe damage failure. Splitting the zerg in half, support and defense. you bring different skill sets and look out for different things. Its entirely possible that someone who is used to small teams will suck at high end zerging and vice versa. It is even more probable that you wont be specced properly going from small to larger team fights.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

A lot of posts from [CORE] about this that and another thing. When are we going to get the most esteemed priveledge of fighting you guys?

You can join RAM, RET, and ATK , GLOB and a few others on there 100 man blob crusade…as they become loot bags . Or you can do a guild to guild, we accept either. Thanks for the great footage for the video today guys.

Love,
Legends Never[DIE]

We had a GvG team ready last week Thursday ready to face you. You didn’t show, which seems pretty common from what I hear. Why waste another two hours waiting for you?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Love,
Legends Never[DIE]

We had a GvG team ready last week Thursday ready to face you. You didn’t show, which seems pretty common from what I hear. Why waste another two hours waiting for you?

Don’t bother with them. They don’t want to GvG, they just want to troll and/or have people on our server recruiting for them, which I’m sure is failing miserably.

[DIE] wanted to fight FA so bad, and now that they are getting rolled up, they are QQ’ing.

Pretty funny they are talking about blobs after bandwagonning from FA to SoR. Shame that welcome wore out.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRAIG.9862

CRAIG.9862

CORE, don’t lie about having a GvG with us. If we did then neither of our 3 leaders OR our entire guild knew about it. Stop making kitten up. And not showing for a GvG? Mind telling me the story behind that one? As the GvG driver for DIE I’d like to hear this fascinating story of where my team arranged a fight, and didn’t follow through with it.

Nox you need to go take your medication, cause the kitten you’re spewing is all lies. Recruit off of FA? We aren’t even recruiting off ebay. And FA blobs worse then BG ever did. Or any T1 blob for that matter, difference is your blobs are absolute trash

Semidei [DEMI] #ThankYouBasedGod
Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I’m enjoying your crying even more, please keep it up

/yawn

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Thank you for your interest in fighting Strident Iconoclast. Our GvG department is currently closed as we undergo reorganization. If you’d like to leave your name, number, and party size, we will get back to you as soon as it is open again. Again, thank you for your interest and have a nice day. /beep

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

grabemx.9836

Thank you for your interest in fighting Strident Iconoclast. Our GvG department is currently closed as we undergo reorganization. If you’d like to leave your name, number, and party size, we will get back to you as soon as it is open again. Again, thank you for your interest and have a nice day. /beep

We shouldn’t lie to them anymore. The truth is out. Let us confess to zerging all of Tyria with our 38247923472983+1 /2 n=7 pie r squared numbers. Just this morning I logged in and knew immediately I was gonna need a bigger bus.

Attachments:

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

C
Nox you need to go take your medication, cause the kitten you’re spewing is all lies. Recruit off of FA? We aren’t even recruiting off ebay. And FA blobs worse then BG ever did. Or any T1 blob for that matter, difference is your blobs are absolute trash

Bull. Some dude was recruiting for DIE in FA’s LA, CD BL and EB BL.

Yah we blob worse than BG or SoR ever did…sure. Talk crap and whine more.

I have yet to see DIE wipe a guilded WvW group on FA let alone a “trash” blob.

I’ll be waiting for video bro.

Until then keep up the forum war here and on FA’s forums.

I like how you guys got bigger on SoR, but got worse at the game.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Ever since DIE left SOR, that server has taken a nose dive.

Strange coincidence?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

REally Craig ?? lol dude u made me luagh. Brutus forgive me again dude i know you go to our Ts3 and say something to me, but your guilddies do something waaaaay different in Forums, and i allready told you i will nott let people talk trash from FA.

Reset night video :

BOMB vs Void Vs DIE vs CD zerg vs Ebay zerg !

In this reset i have 20-30 BOMB. So Militia or pugs are not doin anything in favor to us, its all BOMB !!!

DIE please understand the difference between bunch of pugs with no co-ordination ( wish is what you kill most of the time) and a guild groups who knows how to kill egomaniacs.

BTW BOMB just have 4 weeks of creation thats why its soo funny for us killin all those Guilds with months and months of trainnin, some guild with 1 year or preparation , so funny ^^

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

CRAIG.9862

Lol. Really? LOOK AT YOUR ZERG LMAO. Great video man really shows how amazing BOMB is lmao. Yes those 30 or 40 pugs really don’t so anything lmao great joke

Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Tyrion we wiped you guys 6 + times with a 34 man group /supplyinfo’d against your whole blob. You went behind the SMC walls with 4 arrowcarts when we breached, and we pushed in wiped you again. We didn’t post a video cuz we felt sorry for you bro. But since you think your good now im done with you 2.

. We will fight it 25-30v25-30. We wiped you guys with 34 people like it was nothing. Drigan was there. Well post up the videos. With 34 people 22 of it being DIE we wiped the whole FA map que . So that being said when do you want to go open field guild vs guild with livestream so everyone can see the nonsense ?

Why dnt you share with the class all the fights outside of SMC, in front of Ogres, In front of our Citadel? Cmon now kid, get real.

@Tibstrike
Yo CORE- Next Monday GvG ? My quoted post from FA forums ..Where somebody responded against it. When you wanna GvG Dude?

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

size of my zerg ? in my channel was only 35 players thats the only groups i have with me the other are pugs who follow the tag ^^.

And keep goin Craig i prove my point allready .

Remember just 4 weeks of creation agasint guilds with months and months and monthsof preparation so cute and funny ^^

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

CRAIG.9862

And nox are you sure you aren’t just methed out again? Pics or it didn’t happen. Could’ve been wrong DIE or someone trolling you cause they knew you would kittening cry about it

Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Naw Craig no more with these kids.

Videos coming out today are Reset night
ATK+RET+RAM blob hard Try hard squad in front of Ebay Garrison on Ehmry BL getting pushed into Bay.
ATK+PPT getting on FABL
IOJbl CL+APS 2v1 against DIE
RET on various bls , the best being the bay fight last reset with RET+NICE two groups one of 45RET one of 25NICE, mega merkd.
And lets not forget Tyrions fights , itll all be over soon guys just hang on.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

@tyrion well talk soon when you can watch our videos. Grab popcorn and kleenix…gna be some tears

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

@Tyrion how come you don’t answer my posts? You attacking my guild and my co guild leader , answer the said above the 6 wipes , do I need to post the videos even , or you going to just admit what happened?

Or we can build Arrow carts with a map que and have me push in again into your siege and force you out and wipe you. Those make for the best videos I promise

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

By Friday all the various videos will be out with all the guilds, our one t1 guild can stop the whole server….can’t wait for you guys to maybe come back up there well join our buddies at home on SoR and be waiting for even more laughs

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Tyrion.5764

@Brutus i only stay until 3am CST, after that was another commander, and when i was online DIE and Ebay zerg just kill us twice outside SMC close the sentry of OW.

You never kill my team inside SMC, when i was online you guys never put a feet in SMC .

@Craig ur EGO just go up in SoR huh ? gogo over there help the server you —- ? you …. ? you love ?? jajaja

@Brutus i talking trash of ur guild ? where and when ? i just say " look the difference betwenn a bunch of pugs and a guild who knows how to kill egomaniacs :P

I dont say ur bad, if u remember what i say in Ts3 to you , you can realize quickly im not trying to say ur guild is a crappy bad guild who just run back an back ? no i dont say right brutus ?? i told you something different.

Ahh and i dont need to preper for TEars i allready have a lot from Ebay jajaja ^^

Oh if i cannot reply fast it because maybe my video hurt someone, he report me and i cannot reply for 10 mins in forums ^^ jajaja so cute and funny

AGAIN , BOMB just have 4 weeks, i repeat 4 weeks of creation, this is why is sooo funny to us see all those guilds with months and months of preparation, freak out when BOMB kill them ^^.

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

DIE seems like a group of very angry individuals. You know, just because it’s the internet doesn’t mean you have to act tough.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Think i lost what respect i had for DiE. I don’t think i ever seen some much kitten before. :P It really show the maturity lvl they have from these post.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

CRAIG.9862

I would try to respond to tyrion but I have absolutely no idea what any of that meant.

Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

CRAIG.9862

Oh kitten kitten it kitten we lost the respect from someone on the internets

Sea Of Sorrows
Craigmire