We’re watching you.

Love,
The Godfather – Umberglade Mafia

Umberglade Mafia you will know justice!
We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

Haha!

Thanks to the BG guys who played along with us. Had a really good time skirmishing in umber all week. I think we even saw the commander of the BG zerg last night wearing a [Um] tag. <3

11/15 JQ/ SOS/ BG (Gold Season Match 5)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KhaosZen.1076

KhaosZen.1076

Its better to be cordial than QQing or raging. Its better for Game healt and that players focus more in the WvW , PVE , PVP or whatever than PVFing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

HB, go to bread :P

Cuddles too.

Getting fights is so rare for us, that when we actually get them, we just cant get enough

Thanks to the JQ in EB last night in EU and EST for some intense fights. It took us hours to grind down your T3 SM, but it was all worth it in the end.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Sooo any karma trains on any bl yet?

Was thinking the same thing. I’m guessing all worlds still have players needing the achievements. We just need one BL to flip and a Mercenaries/SM train in EB. As long as we leave the other maps for more organic play for our open field fighters to enjoy.

Clearly karma training isn’t the way the wvw is supposed to be played, so if living story APs are going to turn wvw into a karma train at any point, shouldn’t the farming part be removed? Increase the player kill requirement, decrease the sentry captures, mercenary camp captures, etc.

Dewolfe and madscar, I wasn’t referring the 2 of you :P, just using it as an example.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Anet said they will never reveal the population cap for each border, so hence why we will never see a que number.

But I feel your pain.

Now maybe my math is horrible, but how does showing how many people ahead of you in the queue, or the average wait time of the queue, allow you to be able to formulate how many people are in the given map?

Good point.

Let us Consider 1st scenario.

• The number of people infront of you in the que

If population cap = X

By doing so may indicate the population cap if “X” can be somewhat guessed.

If X is a non variable it will be easier to deduce the population cap by tabulating the data on reset nights when you are guaranteed a every BL is almost full

If X is a variable constant it will be harder to deduce the Cap.

Scenario 2 is que time

• Now how will Anet know , even if we discover what “X” is, the average wait time since there are to many human side variables to consider. Also it may lead to more QQing about que times.

Scenario 1 is the best possible solution and Anet can keep “X” a secret by giving you a warning that you due for entry into said BL by just simply making a auto-mated message when there are around “Y” number of people infront of you. “Y” can be kept a secret hence preventing deductive tabulation on “X”.

However, I agree that there is no reason to hide what “X” is, so that atleast this way players know, guilds know and friends can guesstimate the time.

Comparing to DAoC where we had 800 players in 1 “borderland” 8 years ago was a tech marvel for RvRvR (WvWvW)

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Standing on the battered west wall of JQ borderland garrison, watching the massing horde of Blackgate’s beasts down below, a tired Jade Empire commander gave a deep sign, “It is this time again”.

The ferocious battle for the mythical golden dolyak between the Jade Empire and the Blackgate has wagered on for eons, but things have began to turn worse for the old empire. Its once proud keeps and towers now lying in ruins, its mighty armies shattered across border lands, and its seemly endless treasury has now depleted, all seems to be lost.

All seems to be lost except one, one unbreachable Garrison stands tall among those ruins. The defending warriors of this keep are grim but determined, and they are proud. They have withstood the endless assaults of the mighty Blackgate beasts since the beginning of the war, they have repelled the unstoppable and feared Legion of ZDs, they were able to hold garrison with all broken walls against Blackgate’s three finest force, GoF, Coin, and RK, and they just annihilated one of the mightest Golem armies in the history of war. All is lost but this one keep, and the defenders of the Jade Empire have decided to not let it fall. This keep is their last hope, their last beacon of resistance, and their last demonstration of Empire’s unyieldable will.

The Jade Empire commander stands firm on the wall, grim but determined. He knows it will not be an easy battle, the beasts of Blackgate hold the power of belief and their will cannot be broken. “Will I be able to beat all odds and live to tell the story of the JQ borderland Garrison?”, he wonders; and I, the historian, also wonder…

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icebot.6103

Icebot.6103

Well BG wins because of 2v1. I have never seen BG fight alone, JQ is always 2v1’d. Terrible win by BG. Boring match watching a BG and SoS zergs just sit there all friendly not fighting each other.

Oh my gosh.

When we logged in Monday, we noticed there was a 2k PPT difference between BG and JQ and we (my guild) decided, “Hey, we can actually make an impact in this match if we push on BG and try to even it out”. Well, we felt some sort of moral obligation to our homeland and decided to get back the North half from BG. So we start pushing on garrison and immediately draw BG and JQ. We try to disengage JQ to say, “hey we are willing to work with you guys”. But instead, JQ chose to cap our NW tower while we were fighting BG.

We wiped, took our NW tower back, wiping JQ. Pushed on Garrison again, JQ came up behind us again and engaged while we were fighting BG, wiped us and took our NW tower again. On our next push, JQ wiped and there was a big battle with BG in the area between NW tower and Garrison, that’s when JQ snuck in Watergate and capped our garrison.

So we came in on Monday ready to work with JQ to push on BG, we really wanted to make Week 7 interesting for BG, JQ and SoR. However, JQ didn’t want to play ball so we did it FFA style, so don’t whine now that it seems like you are getting 2v1’d, you decided you wanted to push on SoS instead of just trying to take PPT from BG, deal with it.

PS. That fight last night at NW camp on JQ BL was awesome, I wish you could have heard our TS when we all shifted counter-clockwise in location.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@Mal for ONS vs SF GvG, my apologies for not getting back to you guys on this yesterday. I already approved Guild missions for everyone tonight and I have been without interwebs at home for almost 24 hours! When I got home last night I found out a new ATT employee was doing an install for one of my new neighbors. It wouldn’t have been as bad if it was a chick neighbor and was good looking. Unfortunately for me it was a dude my age that looks at people…awkwardly… Making a long story longer, this kid somehow messed up the install and magically disconnected my whole buildings internets. How the hell do you screw that up? Well, I call ATT last night to complain in a professional manner in hopes that I will get service quicker. Unfortunately for me, that employee thought it was a great idea to make me feel like I’m in the wrong for coming home to no service and calling their office to complain and ask for services to be rendered for connectivity. I told her I will C U Next Tuesday and spoke to her manager, which promised me I will be back up and running today. Fortunately for me I work in IT for a major hospital in the area and can pull strings through the corporate side of ATT. Jed +1 for 2 free months of internet

I just wanted to share my rant, that is all…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

@Mal for ONS vs SF GvG, my apologies for not getting back to you guys on this yesterday. I already approved Guild missions for everyone tonight and I have been without interwebs at home for almost 24 hours! When I got home last night I found out a new ATT employee was doing an install for one of my new neighbors. It wouldn’t have been as bad if it was a chick neighbor and was good looking. Unfortunately for me it was a dude my age that looks at people…awkwardly… Making a long story longer, this kid somehow messed up the install and magically disconnected my whole buildings internets. How the hell do you screw that up? Well, I call ATT last night to complain in a professional manner in hopes that I will get service quicker. Unfortunately for me, that employee thought it was a great idea to make me feel like I’m in the wrong for coming home to no service and calling their office to complain and ask for services to be rendered for connectivity. I told her I will C U Next Tuesday and spoke to her manager, which promised me I will be back up and running today. Fortunately for me I work in IT for a major hospital in the area and can pull strings through the corporate side of ATT. Jed +1 for 2 free months of internet

I just wanted to share my rant, that is all…

Woot for free internet! I wouldnt be able to GvG this week anyhow. But in the future!

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

For sure man! I know that I finally gave the okay for us to get back in to things and immediately slammed us up against Agg and EP. We are pretty stoked to get in to the swing of things in regards to GvG’s

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Standing on the battered west wall of JQ borderland garrison, watching the massing horde of Blackgate’s beasts down below, a tired Jade Empire commander gave a deep sign, “It is this time again”.

The ferocious battle for the mythical golden dolyak between the Jade Empire and the Blackgate has wagered on for eons, but things have began to turn worse for the old empire. Its once proud keeps and towers now lying in ruins, its mighty armies shattered across border lands, and its seemly endless treasury has now depleted, all seems to be lost.

All seems to be lost except one, one unbreachable Garrison stands tall among those ruins. The defending warriors of this keep are grim but determined, and they are proud. They have withstood the endless assaults of the mighty Blackgate beasts since the beginning of the war, they have repelled the unstoppable and feared Legion of ZDs, they were able to hold garrison with all broken walls against Blackgate’s three finest force, GoF, Coin, and RK, and they just annihilated one of the mightest Golem armies in the history of war. All is lost but this one keep, and the defenders of the Jade Empire have decided to not let it fall. This keep is their last hope, their last beacon of resistance, and their last demonstration of Empire’s unyieldable will.

The Jade Empire commander stands firm on the wall, grim but determined. He knows it will not be an easy battle, the beasts of Blackgate hold the power of belief and their will cannot be broken. “Will I be able to beat all odds and live to tell the story of the JQ borderland Garrison?”, he wonders; and I, the historian, also wonder…

Nicely done. I now know who spies on our commanders. That quote I know from our teamspeak! (j/k)

To make it worse I can’t be there tonight to stand side by side with my sisters and brothers of the old great empire and fight off those intruders for another 6-7 hours as we did the last days.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Dear Umberglade Police,

We’re watching you.

Love,

We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

Too many beat cops from that guild, I’ve never ran into so many solo stragglers outside of a CD or Mag matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

Umberglade Mafia came prepared this time!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Well BG wins because of 2v1. I have never seen BG fight alone, JQ is always 2v1’d. Terrible win by BG. Boring match watching a BG and SoS zergs just sit there all friendly not fighting each other.

Wow, and I thought they were taking our garrison and taking our towers out of competition; but according to this guy just wanted to give us hugs???

#T1Logic

in Match-ups

Posted by: oltouch.2913

oltouch.2913

Dear Umberglade Police,

We’re watching you.

Love,

We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

WHERE DA POLICE AT

Attachments:

[EP]
Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Umberglade Mafia came prepared this time!

Awww. The chat bubble on the right cracked me up. It’s like the kid who doesn’t get picked for the kickball team. I hope someone at least gave him a flame ram to play with.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I respectfully request that Blackgate rolls all engineers for next week’s matchup…just because they can.

We’ve already decided to roll Rangers.

Sorry, the SoS militia has already done that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

Oh my gosh.

When we logged in Monday, we noticed there was a 2k PPT difference between BG and JQ and we (my guild) decided, “Hey, we can actually make an impact in this match if we push on BG and try to even it out”. Well, we felt some sort of moral obligation to our homeland and decided to get back the North half from BG. So we start pushing on garrison and immediately draw BG and JQ. We try to disengage JQ to say, “hey we are willing to work with you guys”. But instead, JQ chose to cap our NW tower while we were fighting BG.

We wiped, took our NW tower back, wiping JQ. Pushed on Garrison again, JQ came up behind us again and engaged while we were fighting BG, wiped us and took our NW tower again. On our next push, JQ wiped and there was a big battle with BG in the area between NW tower and Garrison, that’s when JQ snuck in Watergate and capped our garrison.

So we came in on Monday ready to work with JQ to push on BG, we really wanted to make Week 7 interesting for BG, JQ and SoR. However, JQ didn’t want to play ball so we did it FFA style, so don’t whine now that it seems like you are getting 2v1’d, you decided you wanted to push on SoS instead of just trying to take PPT from BG, deal with it.

PS. That fight last night at NW camp on JQ BL was awesome, I wish you could have heard our TS when we all shifted counter-clockwise in location.

Really? You wish to know why? Try this, I got into EB on Friday start of the season.. Ran to our Commander moved out had to wheel around to fight BOTH BG and SOS off of our Spawn keep… Oddly enough, neither was fighting the other. BG broke the door down, charged in, got wiped, SoS then charged in and got wiped, BG then took their turn… Then SoS.

As the evening progressed all we got was SoS blocking our attempts at going after BG, SoS did nothing but Circle the castle, didn’t try to take it from BG, just kept us from trying to take it.

Don’t come here and complain about how JQ is treating you now that you finally decide you want to fight BG.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

(edited by NargofWoV.4267)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Also, Electriette is not as innocent as she says. She is on TC afterall and nobody on TC is innocent

what are you talking about, i’m totally innocent (:0

and look at hexin going out of his cage awwww kawaiii~ /cracks whip

I know. She is EvIL, in a fun way ~ and generally loves to kick me into position. It’s a power thing I’m CERNtain about it, if ya get too close she’ll leash ya.

Also stronk like tonka ~ when she says for you to get to bread, the internet goes out on the block. But I found her weak spot … expensive pillows, yes … very , expensive pillows
<3 TC all inclusive Coast front resorts

HEY. MY PILLOW IS AMAZING
if you can sleep on it for one night i can bet that you’re going to steal it from me the next day.

Oooo… new toy I mean whip. I’d have to ERP a thief in the night to take your pillow.

Nothing beats laying on a ….

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Dear Umberglade Police,

We’re watching you.

Love,

We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

WHERE DA POLICE AT

Asleep.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Oh my gosh.

Really? You wish to know why? Try this, I got into EB on Friday start of the season.. Ran to our Commander moved out had to wheel around to fight BOTH BG and SOS off of our Spawn keep… Oddly enough, neither was fighting the other. BG broke the door down, charged in, got wiped, SoS then charged in and got wiped, BG then took their turn… Then SoS.

As the evening progressed all we got was SoS blocking our attempts at going after BG, SoS did nothing but Circle the castle, didn’t try to take it from BG, just kept us from trying to take it.

Don’t come here and complain about how JQ is treating you now that you finally decide you want to fight BG.

Actually we did take it from BG, and your take on events is merely the result of JQ failing to take advantage of the many openings we attempted to provide early on in the evening Friday.
Blame the complete lack of any offensive posture by your side for the turn of events; as we got wiped by the entire BG zerg at Vale because attempts at Bay never lasted long enough for us to get our 2 small guild groups over there (we had only two guild groups on the map Friday at reset.)

TL;DR and summary: JQ you are hereby asked to take a Remedial class in Map Diplomacy

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

Nice try Umberglade Mafia.

Love, the Umberglade Police <3

Attachments:

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winzzy.9435

Winzzy.9435

You do realize that waiting on an attacking force to do all the work and then coming in behind them after they have been weakened makes a ton of sense don’t you? What you are trying to describe as collusion is merely sound strategic thinking. Your paranoia and hysteria are getting the better of you i think.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

This thread has been disappointingly cordial.

Anyway,, this week’s match up was fun and did not disappoint! Hoping to get a bit more later.

You better start being mean to everyone or we’ll lose another thread.

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

You do realize that waiting on an attacking force to do all the work and then coming in behind them after they have been weakened makes a ton of sense don’t you? What you are trying to describe as collusion is merely sound strategic thinking. Your paranoia and hysteria are getting the better of you i think.

You just described playing for 2nd, which is what he was trying to say in an analytical way.
The only chance JQ had in winning was to take a very aggressive posture over the weekend to keep their PPT high in regards to BG. By keeping SoS territory swapping hands you forced a situation where we were stuck in a defensive posture and you were left to face BG’s superior coverage in a 1 on 1 situation.

This doesn’t mean that you would have won by any stretch, but SoS, being the underdog, will follow the path of least resistance and would have attacked BG if they saw JQ pressuring BG in other places.

For instance, the JQ group on SoS BL last night. You split off of the attack on the BG held garri to stack up behind my SoS group that was going to attack Hills. Not wanting to be sandwiched we broke off and headed South; and you didn’t get garri or Hills.

If BG maintains it’s coverage advantages going into the post-season, it will be in all of WvW’s best interest if JQ and SoR adapt their tactics and strategies accordingly (in complete absentia this week).

in Match-ups

Posted by: oltouch.2913

oltouch.2913

umberglade police 50 man zerg?

[EP]
Mag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

umberglade police 50 man zerg?

Umberglade SWAT got called in.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuttyWise.9045

CuttyWise.9045

Was a blast running 57 golems into Garri last night on JQBL… Their billions of arrow carts wiped us out as we made a few mistakes but it was some of the most fun I have had in the game yet.

That was so insane. Someone noted in map chat there were “about 30 golems” and they were instantly derided for exaggeration until we arrived and our commander was like, “Um, that’s more like 50. Man the ACs! And I hope someone is screenshotting this.” And about ten people replied that they already had.

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Was a blast running 57 golems into Garri last night on JQBL… Their billions of arrow carts wiped us out as we made a few mistakes but it was some of the most fun I have had in the game yet.

That was so insane. Someone noted in map chat there were “about 30 golems” and they were instantly derided for exaggeration until we arrived and our commander was like, “Um, that’s more like 50. Man the ACs! And I hope someone is screenshotting this.” And about ten people replied that they already had.

I’d love to see some screens if anyone can get a hold of some. Sounded really fun.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Icebot.6103

Icebot.6103

Oh my gosh.

I am not complaining, simply addressing the accusations that we’ve been 2v1 against you the entire time. I understand the frustrations with spawn camping and stuff, but I don’t think it’s fair to look at the WvW picture from a Friday/Saturday perspective, just based on the sheer volume of non-regulars in WvW.

It’s fine though, I understand your frustrations, SoS went into this map knowing we would not win, but we had fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Czar.9581

Czar.9581

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

We have good commanders, we need more incentive for people to kitten listen! “I’m not following you, me and 20 other people are gonna run around and get wxp while you fight (and win) outnumbered, but were gonna complain forever if you lose.” <this is the reason our guilds are running untagged and no one wants to tag up.

The way I see it, commanding a guild group is easy. They’re built right, comp tends to be at least OK, they’re on TS, they listen, they move together, they use the right skills at the right times.

Commanding a pug/militia group is far more difficult. You have to understand their motivations and feed them sufficient karma/WxP to keep them following and cohesive, be far more conservative in your tactics, often you move significantly slower, and sometimes you have to adapt the players on TS around what the mindless are doing (eg. large numbers chasing a single kill). I’d argue that having commanders with sufficient patience to do this and sufficient personal resilience to cope with the frustration is a major part of a T1 server’s success.

Fannwong used to be a master at this in WAR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

OMG … that video is hilarious. Reminded of my days back on darkhaven.

I love the slow motion olympic torch run. #sochigate

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: KCmilam.3476

KCmilam.3476

The Police were victorious today, but beware, the Mafia is becoming more organized. Be cautious when you attack the family.

Btw, nice job making the Police. It’s creating some good fights!

in Match-ups

Winzzy.9435

Yea we totally underestimated how many arrow carts would be present. Lessons learned and massive fun for everyone. The first gate melted before our tail could catch up =) by the time all golems were present we took down four walls and three gate in what I think was less than two minutes.

You guys did an awesome job defending btw. Excellent work JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

Reporting live for Day 6..The fight has been as best as we can manage. BG doesn’t seem to have their bravest people playing anymore. I just see a lot of open field ACs and running away.

EB: To put it mildly, I would characterize BG here as “AC” heavy

JQ BL: I want to point out that ND from BG is one guild that fought bravely here. They broke into garrison, didn’t hide in a tower, and engaged us first before reinforcements.

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

26? or 27? good stuff.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

Greatest night of my life right there.

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Czar.9581

Czar.9581

26? or 27? good stuff.

around that yeah we did a golem parade later last night after that but jq was not happy and started hitting things.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rainami.8031

Rainami.8031

57 Golem Salute! now this is much fun, ty iCoa, GOF, JINX, Coin.

in Match-ups

Winzzy.9435

Good times, good times.

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

57 Golem Salute! now this is much fun, ty iCoa, GOF, JINX, Coin.

OMG lol!

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Good times. RK hiding from 20 JQ at north camp and waiting for their zerg to help them out to get three times the number.
So funny. Stop hiding, BG!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mjrnx.2483

Mjrnx.2483

Dear Umberglade Police,

We’re watching you.

Love,

We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

Haha!

Thanks to the BG guys who played along with us. Had a really good time skirmishing in umber all week. I think we even saw the commander of the BG zerg last night wearing a [Um] tag. <3

Hahaha likewise, hope to see you guys out there next week Though I think you may have to become the Rogue Quarry Triads then <3

Amirn | Ele & Mesmer of #swaggate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

26? or 27? good stuff.

around that yeah we did a golem parade later last night after that but jq was not happy and started hitting things.

The video is absolutely fantastically done, love the gatesoffire (the jump at the end made me laugh – academy award to that charr) .

And here I thought BG were a serious bunch without a sense of fun. Now get your butts back in game, we aren’t done with you yet. ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Jeydra wasn’t even on BG before the league. He clearly has no clue what is the main factor of players influx in wvw after the league started.
I don’t care if he helped to build sieges or whatever, most of us know how to do that. I want to see him get out of BG to some server which is not stacked and I will pay fully for him. A small dose of toxin might not rot the community but the side effect is unpleasant and disgusting.

Great. You know my ID (Jeydra.4386). I have 319 gems at the moment. Send me the balance and I’ll immediately transfer off.

Well? Are you sending me the balance or not?

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

The Police were victorious today, but beware, the Mafia is becoming more organized. Be cautious when you attack the family.

Btw, nice job making the Police. It’s creating some good fights!

Without SoR in the matchup we have to find something to keep ourselves entertained

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dale Rojo.7485

Dale Rojo.7485

I was there… I was in the moment…

and I had supply…

That flame ram was a testament to all that is good about Blackgate.

Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, Redwings, and Blackgate :D
God Bless America’s Team, BG
Season 1 WvW World Champions, BeastGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perfectblue.6409

Perfectblue.6409

Dear Umberglade Police,

We’re watching you.

Love,

We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

Haha!

Hahaha likewise, hope to see you guys out there next week Though I think you may have to become the Rogue Quarry Triads then <3

Or the Golanta Gangsters (GG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

This thread has been disappointingly cordial.

Anyway,, this week’s match up was fun and did not disappoint! Hoping to get a bit more later.

Let me explain:

The cordial and polite nature of this thread is the result of 2 very wealthy servers respecting each other’s tradition of wvw excellence. On top of that, having SoS be such a good sport and being drama/troll free – everyone just ends up having a good time…….

Like a Sunday afternoon or early evening soirée served with hors d’oeuvres and a selection of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel varieties.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate