11/22: BG/SoS/Mag (Gold League Round 6)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Breadgate 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you all already cries Enjoy the fights that you all stumble across in your bread induced haze….

And be nice in here, don’t make me come back and snuggle you all fiercely!

<3 <3 <3

You die too much on JQ cuddles!!

I had to pay over 50 bounties on yo pelt from last week. Dem 5 silver was worth 2 rolls of duc tape kitten…

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

Two weeks of Blackgate, and all I have to show for it is videos of BG running away consistently.

But, I’m glad Magumma is back! You guys have the best roamers to fight, the T1 guys are just downright awful sometimes.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

How did JQ do this for 3 weeks?
I’m bored out of my mind and it hasn’t even been 24 hours since reset.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Hi. Wasn’t trolling at all. Just being honest. Seriously who has fun standing at an enemy spawn waiting with baited breath for that one person to run out so they can zerg them? Apparently Blackgate, haha. They really should seriously consider stepping out and visiting the sunlight once in a while, or stare at the stars (depending on the side of the planet they are on), or – heaven forbid! Social interaction!!

I would be so bored out of my mind tower sitting on an arrowcart, or manning an open field ballista at an enemy spawn, that I’d either transfer or quit the game!

You’re trying to hard dear. I would figure your time on mags would have shown you less is more sometimes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

How did JQ do this for 3 weeks?
I’m bored out of my mind and it hasn’t even been 24 hours since reset.

me too, some one needs to spark the trolling here or ima need to drop tobasco sauce in my eyes, this thread is a snoozefest.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Maguuma has already won the matchup. Everyone can go home now.

Attachments:

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

I like playing against Mag and SOS its just refreshing fighting different people, honestly props guys

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Maguuma has already won the matchup. Everyone can go home now.

All hail maguuma! new overlords of T1, ruler of zerks, destroyer of pugs.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Rumour has it that Maguuman’s warriors are all running axe/mace to maximise deeps and 2 shot thieves. New meta kitten right there.

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Mag roamers are good, SoS roamers need to use more hybrid builds. Pure Zerk is so 2012.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

Carebear Unit [CB] is accepting all 15v15 GvGs

We run late Oceanic to early SEA time

If you are interested, please contact me in game

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheThiefMaster.3812

TheThiefMaster.3812

Two weeks of Blackgate, and all I have to show for it is videos of BG running away consistently.

But, I’m glad Magumma is back! You guys have the best roamers to fight, the T1 guys are just downright awful sometimes.

That’s funny because we have yet to run into any " good" SOS roamer, never have i won as much 1 v 3 or more than I have against SOS.

Guild – BLNT , NS , oPP
IGN – Kinsz / Server – Sea of Sorrows
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLNTGw2

in Match-ups

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Mag roamers are good, SoS roamers need to use more hybrid builds. Pure Zerk is so 2012.

i guess roaming on Maguuma hard these days, i tried to challenge an EP charr thief to duel, started signaling him to duel instead he went to invi and started to attack while i was jumping signaling him. oh well, nice duel huh.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Retiring after long night in BG bl

May the SEA/OCX be merciful to us

KH who took over for you were not as good as you guys. It was fantastic fighting you Ark. All the comments in TS were of how fun those fights near your tower were. I was starting to poke at your stuff just to get you guys to show up so we could start a fight again. Hopefully I’ll meet up with more of you guys for a nice fight again. Just… not under arrow carts please.

Also, we took your WP’d hills and T3 lake shortly after you guys left the map. KH kept running away from fights so we got fed up and just rolled over them.

KH held Lake and Hills for about 4-ish hours after Ark stopped running for the night. Kinda a loose definition of “shortly.”

<3

All that time we were poking at you guys to come fight open field. I wasn’t interested in taking your tower or keep at all, or else you would’ve seen a golem rush. Unfortunately, all you guys ever did was run to your tower and fight under arrowcarts. At least Ark had the balls to face us open field

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

(edited by Reverence.6915)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

KH who took over for you were not as good as you guys. It was fantastic fighting you Ark. All the comments in TS were of how fun those fights near your tower were. I was starting to poke at your stuff just to get you guys to show up so we could start a fight again. Hopefully I’ll meet up with more of you guys for a nice fight again. Just… not under arrow carts please.

Also, we took your WP’d hills and T3 lake shortly after you guys left the map. KH kept running away from fights so we got fed up and just rolled over them.

KH held Lake and Hills for about 4-ish hours after Ark stopped running for the night. Kinda a loose definition of “shortly.”

<3

All that time we were poking at you guys to come fight open field. I wasn’t interested in taking your tower or keep at all, or else you would’ve seen a golem rush. Unfortunately, all you guys ever did was run to your tower and fight under arrowcarts. At least Ark had the balls to face us open field

If you mean poking to bring out in open field by setting up cannons, ACs, and trebs in ruins, then you’re just as bad lol. Siege is siege even it it’s not in a tower!!

Also it’s different fighting blobs with 25 in NA prime than it is with 12 + pugs after hours

GM – [Ark]ham

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

i guess roaming on Maguuma hard these days, i tried to challenge an EP charr thief to duel, started signaling him to duel instead he went to invi and started to attack while i was jumping signaling him. oh well, nice duel huh.

An SoS guy did that twice to me today.

Attachments:

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Attachments:

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Reverence.6915

How else were we going to poke? It was a t3 tower, trebs barely damage them. Btw I set up 1 treb in ruins, rest of the time I set up catas and rams.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

On Maguuma BL watching these AoN one trick ponies try to kill people lol.

I’m trying to care about a random BGer posting unsubstantiated dribble but it just isn’t working.

Someone help me out here, why should I be upset by this BG random of whom I’ve never heard of before?

If by 1 trick pony you mean single-minded in our ganking outnumbered BG players as they cross-map with one trick stun thief builds and zerker warriors, then yes, I suppose we can embrace that terminology.

Fixed that for yah! You’ve never heard of me because you’re tier 2.

Guess this guy got ganked by Ho or Conv. Tragic.

Don’t be silly, I’m from Blackgate, I never die. Had fun stopping a few AoN baddies from trying to kill unsuspecting rangers and the like though. There was one asura stun thief in particular that had incredible tunnel vision, and he kept coming back for more! #DonateBagsToBlackgate

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

wow you roam with >19k health on an ele (I know it’s guard stacks but still)

I don’t even have words

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

wow you roam with >19k health on an ele

I don’t even have words

It was with guard defense stacks and perma protection build

What’s wrong with it? I use a high precision, toughness and boon duration build.

New bunker meta sux

(edited by Seigfried.5938)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

t1 meta is good stuff

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

I’m trying to care about a random BGer posting unsubstantiated dribble but it just isn’t working.

Someone help me out here, why should I be upset by this BG random of whom I’ve never heard of before?

If by 1 trick pony you mean single-minded in our ganking outnumbered BG players as they cross-map with one trick stun thief builds and zerker warriors, then yes, I suppose we can embrace that terminology.

Don’t be silly, I’m from Blackgate, I never die. Had fun stopping a few AoN baddies from trying to kill unsuspecting rangers and the like though. There was one asura stun thief in particular that had incredible tunnel vision, and he kept coming back for more! #DonateBagsToBlackgate

how am i stun thief? thieves only have 1 stun. and its fun to see it take 3-4 + BG running around in circle for 10min to only maybe kill me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buzzcrave.6197

Buzzcrave.6197

<3

Says the guy that want an open field fight when he have 80 man with him that keep on chain ressing all his blobs while constantly having catas/trebs/ruins cannons/sup ac/sup ballista. Open field fight… right.

(edited by Buzzcrave.6197)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

how am i stun thief? thieves only have 1 stun. and its fun to see it take 3-4 + BG running around in circle for 10min to only maybe kill me.

It appears he’s from KnT, so who cares. KnT calling AoN bad makes me giggle.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeroGuilt.4720

NeroGuilt.4720

Well BG, yall can outnumber like a mofo, but uhm…I would just suggest working on y’alls individual skill a little bit. I miss good fights, please and thank you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Grouping a whole server’s skill based on your few experiences is foolish. Besides, not being able to finish off an enemy in a roam scrap is partially your own fault (unless GS warrior).

I don’t judge all of SoS’s skill for losing this 2 v 7 against me and 1 RIOT member. Just an hour or so later, I fought a really skilled SoS ele for about 7 minutes that ended in a stalemate.

Attachments:

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

yallllllllllllllll

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

I love Shirts, best Shirts ever

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered People • Blackgate
http://www.gw2opp.com • http://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

lol. Today all the roamers from sos i fought were just aweful, but there are some really skilled players there too

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I love Shirts, best Shirts ever

Seconded! ! Dat shirts! <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

AoI last night, is that how you greet old friends!?

Using the Anet Dev as newb bait was dirty trickery as well. We had people diving in to try and gank him instead of dodging your hammer train.

Roy C is a true believer!

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Sword Dagger stealth daze + Steal daze, with all the other wonderful steal traits and CD reduce, sorry matey. I didn’t know I had to type your build out for you. I wouldn’t surprised if you were even running the duration sigils and runes, even after the patch which stopped your exploiting of a broken duration rounding.

KnT? They’re full of bads, don’t even.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Szin.3714

Szin.3714

<3

Says the guy that want an open field fight when he have 80 man with him that keep on chain ressing all his blobs while constantly having catas/trebs/ruins cannons/sup ac/sup ballista. Open field fight… right.

This Reverence.6915 shows his balls all the time, shame we can’t see them, cos the 79 dudes standing in front are blocking the view.

in Match-ups

Vi Au.8341

Sword Dagger stealth daze + Steal daze, with all the other wonderful steal traits and CD reduce, sorry matey. I didn’t know I had to type your build out for you. I wouldn’t surprised if you were even running the duration sigils and runes, even after the patch which stopped your exploiting of a broken duration rounding.

you clearly dont know what i am running except for the weapon set i am using lol.
you talk big but nobody actually know who you are or what guild you are repping. pm me if you want to back up all that talk

in Match-ups

Posted by: BenL.5312

BenL.5312

War Machine [WM] looking for GvG 15v15
We play KOR time GMT+9/server time ~ 4.30 – 5am
We are on Blackgate

BenL.5312
sobural.3150
STORY.8940
sjbirdnest.3047

any other [WM] member

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

you clearly dont know what i am running except for the weapon set i am using lol.
you talk big but nobody actually know who you are or what guild you are repping. pm me if you want to back up all that talk

Considering I killed your thief twice to your killing me 0 times yesterday in 1v1s, I feel I backed myself up sufficiently. Oh and I did it with a zerker rifle warrior. You should be embarrassed. Not only should a rifle warrior NEVER beat a thief, but you’re running a dueling spec, I’m running a zerg spec, and I still gave your little asura a good punting. Nobody on your dead Tier 2 server will know who I am, that’s correct. On the flip side, no one here has heard of you or your pony guild. Maybe you should just stick to ganking rangers and uplevels, leave the forums to those with the right to speak.

in Match-ups

Vi Au.8341

lol sure if you are too scared to back up those claims again than ok i understand. when you arent in range of your zerg/camp/tower i understand it can be frightening.

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Considering I killed your thief twice to your killing me 0 times yesterday in 1v1s, I feel I backed myself up sufficiently. Oh and I did it with a zerker rifle warrior. You should be embarrassed. Not only should a rifle warrior NEVER beat a thief, but you’re running a dueling spec, I’m running a zerg spec, and I still gave your little asura a good punting. Nobody on your dead Tier 2 server will know who I am, that’s correct. On the flip side, no one here has heard of you or your pony guild. Maybe you should just stick to ganking rangers and uplevels, leave the forums to those with the right to speak.

Have you asked RIOT or oPP? I think we’ve been well-acquainted.

And honestly, unless you’re in one of those guilds on BG, then a big LOL to you.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

You guys hit Hills with omega golems at least three times while we were defending it, so not sure why you think you never used them.

KH also fought you open field several times, both without siege on either side (the fights in the south ruins, Briar, and NE camp), and under your siege (couple fights at Lake where you were firing a few sup acs and four sup catas on us instead of the tower. Then again with the treb on SE ruin, guarded by sup acs and the ruins cannon.)

We only had 7-12 people on last night, plus about 5-15 green tags. Against your 50 people while also trying to defend EB against another 50+. So, not sure what you were expecting, but we gave it a shot. <3

Had to ultimately give up Lake, though, since OL was getting hit at the same time. Then had to rush back to try to save Hills, but just couldn’t hold it.

But we came to Mag to be outnumbered, so meh. <3 Win or lose, the fights were fun. <3

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Have you asked RIOT or oPP? I think we’ve been well-acquainted.

And honestly, unless you’re in one of those guilds on BG, then a big LOL to you.

Oh did they roll over you? I’ll go ask. Ty for the tip!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Aggression is streaming some WvW action!

http://www.twitch.tv/aggression_gaming

Come join us!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

Much quality. Such professional. Wow.

Attachments:

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

(edited by Esoteric.5490)

in Match-ups

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

You sound better than sliced bread, please tell me more. Did you do this with 1 or 2 cannons behind you?

in Match-ups

Reverence.6915

You guys hit Hills with omega golems at least three times while we were defending it, so not sure why you think you never used them.

KH also fought you open field several times, both without siege on either side (the fights in the south ruins, Briar, and NE camp), and under your siege (couple fights at Lake where you were firing a few sup acs and four sup catas on us instead of the tower. Then again with the treb on SE ruin, guarded by sup acs and the ruins cannon.)

We only had 7-12 people on last night, plus about 5-15 green tags. Against your 50 people while also trying to defend EB against another 50+. So, not sure what you were expecting, but we gave it a shot. <3

Had to ultimately give up Lake, though, since OL was getting hit at the same time. Then had to rush back to try to save Hills, but just couldn’t hold it.

But we came to Mag to be outnumbered, so meh. <3 Win or lose, the fights were fun. <3

Eh, honestly, I wasn’t commanding the first two times we sent golems over. The last time, I didn’t even plan it, couple guys just showed up with a couple of omegas and I was like lulwut.

Your hills was sieged up more than Fort Knox. Holy moly it was a challenge getting in.

Also, we had 3* catas and 1* superior AC firing at Lake while we had 1 treb and no cannon on Ascent ruin (this is when I was commanding, not sure about others). The AC went down almost instantly from your treb and was more of a counter against your AC in Lake, but I put it too far back. Ah well.

We had around 15-20 people in teamspeak with a bunch of random pugs joining on the tag then wandering off all night. Probably should’ve went tagless – would’ve made it more fun.

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in Match-ups

Posted by: Szin.3714

Szin.3714

Eh, honestly, I wasn’t commanding the first two times we sent golems over. The last time, I didn’t even plan it, couple guys just showed up with a couple of omegas and I was like lulwut.

Your hills was sieged up more than Fort Knox. Holy moly it was a challenge getting in.

Also, we had 3* catas and 1* superior AC firing at Lake while we had 1 treb and no cannon on Ascent ruin (this is when I was commanding, not sure about others). The AC went down almost instantly from your treb and was more of a counter against your AC in Lake, but I put it too far back. Ah well.

We had around 15-20 people in teamspeak with a bunch of random pugs joining on the tag then wandering off all night. Probably should’ve went tagless – would’ve made it more fun.

So how many random guys was it? Or it doesn’t count because they were not in teamspeak.

in Match-ups

Reverence.6915

So how many random guys was it? Or it doesn’t count because they were not in teamspeak.

honestly no idea, they came and went. We varied between 22 and 50~ish

Beastgate | Faerie Law

in Match-ups

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Grouping a whole server’s skill based on your few experiences is foolish. Besides, not being able to finish off an enemy in a roam scrap is partially your own fault (unless GS warrior).

I don’t judge all of SoS’s skill for losing this 2 v 7 against me and 1 RIOT member. Just an hour or so later, I fought a really skilled SoS ele for about 7 minutes that ended in a stalemate.

That ele probably is Serane from Agg. The best d/d ele I have ever encountered so far on 1v1. Then again, If he was that ele he should have defeated you, unless you are extremely bunker or a mesmer/thief that constantly steaths to recover.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

in Match-ups

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

Dear Blackgate Blob and EE guild on SoS border tonight, thanks for the hour long Bag farm. We appreciate your efforts, though they were futile each time.

Hope we finally broke down your hold on our Garrison too!

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

That ele probably is Serane from Agg. The best d/d ele I have ever encountered so far on 1v1. Then again, If he was that ele he should have defeated you, unless you are extremely bunker or a mesmer/thief that constantly steaths to recover.

wasnt me, havnt been roaming much lately

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.