11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

Apparently there is a new dueling arena that we were gonna meet up with some people to have fun with, I guess it’s FA exclusive today.

Sucks that we are outnumbered and have to put up with fall damage.

Unless my counting is horribad, it lokks like you have 7 people there and FA has 10. One of whom is upleveled. Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Well thanks for confirming the post, we have 7, you have 10 = outnumbered and we have to put up with fall damage so by the time we hit the ground and lose half our health it essentially turns into 3 and a half v 10.

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Right. From what I remember that’s like 4k drop at most. So you do it. And then instaheal. Then fight like normal in a 7v10. And considering FA are terribads you should win pretty easy. Stop complaining about PvP farming in the worst possible spawn setup in the game.

I don’t get your anger mate, I have never said anything bad against CORE or anyone in your guild, I still talk to vis somedays but you gotta make an issue of something thats not even there, grow up mate, starting to see why IOJ was happy you guys left.

I’m not hating on you specifically. Don’t flatter yourself. You post a picture complaining about being camped with near even numbers on both side and I’m going to call you out on it. Then you switch pictures and then claim that there are two pictures. Then you attach the original back in to back up your story. Its sad seph. It really is. You can’t even troll well.

Loooooooooool…. Mate you are delusional, what ever you want to believe must be true dude cause you win the internet.

Also it’s funny you say I’m a bad troll when all I did was post 2 pics and it caused you to cry like a new born. I didn’t even have to say anything bad towards you guys or FA and it still made you get angry and defensive.

I can imagine your frustration right now as you type and press enter before your brain registers what’s going on.

Are you ok? You seem a bit tense.

Like the hulk, hear me roar….

Anyway, shout out to RET in the arena, had some great duels against you guys even though BURN was spamming blind shots and stomping people, would love to fight you guys again especially the d/d ele

Nice Spawn Camping in Ob guys love the work but mmmm love that butter

lol you got wrecked by RUN then when you brought friends you got the upperhand, you somehow managed to get DB on a BURN hunting squad too when they came rushing in and wrecked you guys again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again all by the TG guild, props to those guys too, amazing group synergy.

Maybe BURN should stop interrupting the duels and stomping people in the arena?

there was 5 of us, and one was a lvl 14 lol. If you noticed, we keep coming back again again again again again again cause we like to fight GG

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: lukeire.3679

lukeire.3679

Apparently there is a new dueling arena that we were gonna meet up with some people to have fun with, I guess it’s FA exclusive today.

Unless my counting is horribad, it lokks like you have 7 people there and FA has 10. One of whom is upleveled. Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Well thanks for confirming the post, we have 7, you have 10 = outnumbered and we have to put up with fall damage so by the time we hit the ground and lose half our health it essentially turns into 3 and a half v 10.

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

Right. From what I remember that’s like 4k drop at most. So you do it. And then instaheal. Then fight like normal in a 7v10. And considering FA are terribads you should win pretty easy. Stop complaining about PvP farming in the worst possible spawn setup in the game.

I don’t get your anger mate, I have never said anything bad against CORE or anyone in your guild, I still talk to vis somedays but you gotta make an issue of something thats not even there, grow up mate, starting to see why IOJ was happy you guys left.

I’m not hating on you specifically. Don’t flatter yourself. You post a picture complaining about being camped with near even numbers on both side and I’m going to call you out on it. Then you switch pictures and then claim that there are two pictures. Then you attach the original back in to back up your story. Its sad seph. It really is. You can’t even troll well.

Loooooooooool…. Mate you are delusional, what ever you want to believe must be true dude cause you win the internet.

Also it’s funny you say I’m a bad troll when all I did was post 2 pics and it caused you to cry like a new born. I didn’t even have to say anything bad towards you guys or FA and it still made you get angry and defensive.

I can imagine your frustration right now as you type and press enter before your brain registers what’s going on.

Anyway, shout out to RET in the arena, had some great duels against you guys even though BURN was spamming blind shots and stomping people, would love to fight you guys again especially the d/d ele

lol you got wrecked by RUN then when you brought friends you got the upperhand, you somehow managed to get DB on a BURN hunting squad too when they came rushing in and wrecked you guys again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again all by the TG guild, props to those guys too, amazing group synergy.

Hell no man we are having heaps of fun should come back

Attachments:

Anzlan Synatri – [Amok]
Isle of Janthier

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

As an Englishman, can you all please stop using the “keep calm and carry on” variations…please? =(

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Keep Calm and Carry On was a motivational poster produced by the British government in 1939 several months before the beginning of the Second World War, intended to raise the morale of the British public in the aftermath of widely predicted mass air attacks on major cities.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

cobracommander.5861

Keep Calm and Carry On was a motivational poster produced by the British government in 1939 several months before the beginning of the Second World War, intended to raise the morale of the British public in the aftermath of widely predicted mass air attacks on major cities.

applies here if you ask me!

Darth
Necro

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Sooo. Yeah. About that.

there was 5 of us, and one was a lvl 14 lol. If you noticed, we keep coming back again again again again again again cause we like to fight GG

Cause TG was totally running an un wipeable amount of people tonight in a massive Omni blob amirite?

Help

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

lukeire.3679

As an Englishman, can you all please stop using the “keep calm and carry on” variations…please? =(

Attachments:

Anzlan Synatri – [Amok]
Isle of Janthier

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

FA, quit your crap. You see people dueling, let them duke it out. Your server mate or not, it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me wishing to use their entrails as my new winter scarf. Learn some honour dammnit.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Very disappointing to see so many trolls in the new dueling arena. I’ve been ganked countless times running back, after being stomped. I’ve had people jump me mid-duel. Not to mention the trolling during the HOPE vs. TB GvG.

I know you folks at BURN/NUDE (I presume many of you are the same people) think it’s funny to elicit reactions like this, but I urge the more sensible portion of FA to intervene. There are trolls on every server, but trolling on this scale will prove toxic for FA in the long run.

Second Child

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Very disappointing to see so many trolls in the new dueling arena. I’ve been ganked countless times running back, after being stomped. I’ve had people jump me mid-duel. Not to mention the trolling during the HOPE vs. TB GvG.

I know you folks at BURN/NUDE (I presume many of you are the same people) think it’s funny to elicit reactions like this, but I urge the more sensible portion of FA to intervene. There are trolls on every server, but trolling on this scale will prove toxic for FA in the long run.

Don’t forget WP. UGH!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voljaz.9186

Voljaz.9186

Yes, exactly right, the more sensible to intervene…

LOL JOKES EVERYONE JOIN IN AND SHOW HOW CHEAP FA GUILDS ARE.

Thanks for showing how bad FA really is. Only guild I saw there that weren’t being kittens were CORE, HOPE and GODS.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Any fight clubs going on?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

cobracommander.5861

please, tell us where!

Darth
Necro

(edited by cobracommander.5861)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

HEY ANET, IM GLAD THIS SEASON IS ALMOST OVER! BUT READ MY TEXT!

DON’T.
EVER.
SKY DADDY.
DAmmmMMN.
DO.
THIS.
AGAIN.
EVER.
YOU.
HEAR.
ME?

Also: You sad little FA roamer parties of five. Yea, taking out 1-2 people ISN’T a victory. Grow a pair and find another five man to fight.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Plz ignore the last few posts (besides FA being meaniefaces in the new arena during gvg: YOU WERE, STOP BEING MEANYFACES!) and go back to my gvg offer to mend. You guys get SO QUIET when a proposition for an even numbered open-field fight comes up. Flappy told me he could openfield with the best, so it should be an easy fight, let’s do this, we wanna get wiped!

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

First time with internet in 2+ weeks, playing on my LTE connection… God I missed wvw, and IOJ bags still taste oh so delicious.

The hunger must be intense?

Attachments:

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

First time with internet in 2+ weeks, playing on my LTE connection… God I missed wvw, and IOJ bags still taste oh so delicious.

The hunger must be intense?

Who’s that? NOT ME. I got my fair share. The hunger will never be satiated, but it will be quelled when we don’t face each other ever again after this week. SO PLZ GVG US MEND.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Is ob sanctum a place like the windmill where ppl can duel or is all of FA just gonna gank the people trying to duel?

Had a nice 2v2 going with enemy ranger being downed twice and enemy war downed once but resulted in us being stomped for it.

Should we just be stomping too even though people bow back?

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

mango.9267

lawl, entering hour 3 of being spawn camped. I just feel bad for the folks on FA who actually want to duel.

That said, accepting all 1v1’s with TUNE/BURN/NUDE/TFS. I’ll gladly let you teabag/corpse dance/laugh spam me if you win!

Second Child

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: HexMeHarder.3867

HexMeHarder.3867

I just want to thank FA, in particular [BURN] [TFS] and [TUNE] for spawn camping in OS for a good hour. Nothing quite says sportsmanship like a 12v1. I look forward to fighting you on more even terms.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

lukeire.3679

lawl, entering hour 3 of being spawn camped. I just feel bad for the folks on FA who actually want to duel.

That said, accepting all 1v1’s with TUNE/BURN/NUDE/TFS. I’ll gladly let you teabag/corpse dance/laugh spam me if you win!

I don’t take 1v1 sorry buddy I’m a group build not some selfish build that looks out for just me

Attachments:

Anzlan Synatri – [Amok]
Isle of Janthier

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

I don’t take 1v1 sorry buddy I’m a group build not some selfish build that looks out for just me

It takes 10 seconds to change builds/gear, lrn to play noob.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

mango.9267

You’ve got plenty of time to change your build! Make sure to let your buddy know, so he can cover your shift spawn camping us. Wouldn’t want you to have 19 people, instead of 20, meteor showering our spawn.

Second Child

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

cobracommander.5861

do you even LIFT BRO?

Darth
Necro

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

lukeire.3679

what just cause some scrub nahh I like my group build thanks he can go SpVp for some 1v1

Attachments:

Anzlan Synatri – [Amok]
Isle of Janthier

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: NightmareNet.8451

NightmareNet.8451

[BURN] – " We of BURN claim all land, and privileges of Obsidian Sanctum. You can come try and take it out of our sweaty crusty no lotion using hands. With the power invested in me I now pronounce BURN the constipation of Obsidian Sanctum, you want us out, but we wont budge."

Twitch.tv/shaynks

Shaynks
Fort Aspenwood
twitch.tv/shaynks

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

kinda sad that some FA has to resort to spawn camping and running into arenas to interrupt 1v1s. Managed to down this guardian 3 times from TFE or TFS w/e that guild is called in a 1v1 because i ran down the stairs and nobody followed luckily. I guess that’s that zerg mentality for you. People oughta learn a little bit more honor and respect and maybe actually learn to fight without a 20 man zerg behind them to back them up.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

what just cause some scrub nahh I like my group build thanks he can go SpVp for some 1v1

You didn’t tell me how you weren’t bad. We like to zerg, we like to havoc, and we like to small team/duel. But spawn camping the drop point? that takes literally zero skill. Is that fun for hours on end? Really? I guess enjoy the game mode, but this is not what we were hoping for with his new add on to OS.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThE RiPPer.3715

ThE RiPPer.3715

With the people complaining about honor and stuff, where was your “honor” when we were spawn camping CD in EB? You were doing the same thing. Don’t sit there and complain when we change the venue and act like you’re the good guy.

- Jelly

[TFS] The Forgotten Soldier Guild Leader

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

killahmayne.9518

lol, more funny if anything

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

mango.9267

To be fair, there’s a difference between spawn camping people who are playing for points and spawn camping people who just wanna duel. This would be akin to zerging the windmill on a Thursday night.

The reason you’re not getting any group fights is because most other groups are out playing for PPT. It’s only the roamers and stragglers looking to duel who come to the arena, which I presume is what the arena is designed for.

And we all know sPVP is a lame excuse. The build variety and stats are a joke in there.

Second Child

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

ThE RiPPer.3715

To be fair, there’s a difference between spawn camping people who are playing for points and spawn camping people who just wanna duel. This would be akin to zerging the windmill on a Thursday night.

The reason you’re not getting any group fights is because most other groups are out playing for PPT. It’s only the roamers and stragglers looking to duel who come to the arena, which I presume is what the arena is designed for.

And we all know sPVP is a lame excuse. The build variety and stats are a joke in there.

I see your point and unlike the people from CORE, you bring actually information instead of complaining constantly and instead of confronting people like the “mature person” they claim they are, they take to the forums trying to bad mouth us. It was wrong, I admit, but at the same time we were trying to have some fun. Especially since it’s the first day of them adding it.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

ThE RiPPer.3715

Dear Blackout X,

You blocked me. I’m sorry you got upset.

Get mad, stay bad.

-Vis

He messaged you and your response was “Your mom”. Grow up.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Dear Blackout X,

Get mad, stay bad.

-Vis

Doesn’t count when the first message is “your pathetic”

I replied “your mom m8” at least I used proper grammar. Then endless rants about how spvp was so much better for 1v1. Old arguments for wvw’rs. We’re sick of spvp and have NO desire to play it now. That’s not going to change. We like our builds, and we’re not going to go into a broken game mode to 1v1 or 5v5.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

ThE RiPPer.3715

Dear Blackout X,

Get mad, stay bad.

-Vis

Doesn’t count when the first message is “your pathetic”

I replied “your mom m8” at least I used proper grammar. Then endless rants about how spvp was so much better for 1v1. Old arguments for wvw’rs. We’re sick of wvw and have NO desire to play it now. That’s not going to change. We like our builds, and we’re not going to go into a broken game mode to 1v1 or 5v5.

He sent me the messages via screenshot. You can leave the server. You don’t commit to what you say you will run in WvW anyway and the rest of the server has to pick up the slack. Goodbye, farewell.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

On behalf of TFS, we want to thank you all for raging so hard
p.s. there is something called pvp ^-^ you can access it by clicking the sword icon on the top of your screen

If you don’t want to get farmed don’t enter wvw?

For those on the other server, if you weren’t cowering in a corner we wouldn’t have to come to your spawn ^-^ Would love to face you guys on the open map… but FA sort of owns everything </3

But why aren’t you good?

o.O?
Question: Why are you so anally traumatized? you couldn’t farm the same TWO PEOPLE from Dragon Brand in an arena?

p.s. the following guilds were farming as well, but I guess CORE has no class and has to result in calling out smaller guilds ?

[UA] probably double if not triple the size of CORE…
NUDE
HOPE
GoLD
SOUL

but ‘ey i guess when one doesn’t get there way the best they can do is call out a smaller guild to make them selves look rather relevant?

Anyways, While you tend to your hurt feelings TFS will be back in EB and DB Borderlands, fulfilling our commitment for the week while aiding the community.
If you wish to help the community, your guild would be best off fulfilling its end instead of complaining about other players having fun

Good Night, and keep fighting Fort Aspenwood

You tagged up, friend. If you don’t want attention centralized to you and your guild, don’t pop that tag. I know it’s so fashionable to have, but don’t act surprised when your own server calls you out for being a troll that we don’t want affiliated with the server once you’re tagging up to wipe the new arena.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

ThE RiPPer.3715

p.s. there is something called pvp ^-^ you can access it by clicking the sword icon on the top of your screen

For those on the other server, if you weren’t cowering in a corner we wouldn’t have to come to your spawn ^-^ Would love to face you guys on the open map… but FA sort of owns everything </3

But why aren’t you good?

o.O?
Question: Why are you so anally traumatized? you couldn’t farm the same TWO PEOPLE from Dragon Brand in an arena?

p.s. the following guilds were farming as well, but I guess CORE has no class and has to result in calling out smaller guilds ?

[UA] probably double if not triple the size of CORE…
NUDE
HOPE
GoLD
SOUL

but ‘ey i guess when one doesn’t get there way the best they can do is call out a smaller guild to make them selves look rather relevant?

Anyways, While you tend to your hurt feelings TFS will be back in EB and DB Borderlands, fulfilling our commitment for the week while aiding the community.
If you wish to help the community, your guild would be best off fulfilling its end instead of complaining about other players having fun

Good Night, and keep fighting Fort Aspenwood

You tagged up, friend. If you don’t want attention centralized to you and your guild, don’t pop that tag. I know it’s so fashionable to have, but don’t act surprised when your own server calls you out for being a troll that we don’t want affiliated with the server once you’re tagging up to wipe the new arena.

You must be extremely daft because the every guild on here was tagged.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

killahmayne.9518

At the end of the day, the new arena is designed for GvG and dueling. sPvP and WvWPvP aren’t the same thing it is a moot argument. All people ask is have their GvGs and duels respected and not be kittenbags and rush in with 20 man zergs to interrupt them.

I guess zerging the spawn point and rushing 1 person must be fun for some people, to each their own, I guess one never loses that way that must be why, lol. You guys should try some 1v1s or 5v5s sometime, I heard it is more fun then picking on stragglers and lil old me.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

ThE RiPPer.3715

At the end of the day, the new arena is designed for GvG and dueling. sPvP and WvWPvP aren’t the same thing it is a moot argument. All people ask is have their GvGs and duels respected and not be kittenbags and rush in with 20 man zergs to interrupt them.

I guess zerging the spawn point and rushing 1 person must be fun for some people, to each their own, I guess one never loses that way that must be why, lol. You guys should try some 1v1s or 5v5s sometime, I heard it is more fun then picking on stragglers and lil old me.

True, after today we will probably not be seen in OS (Meaning TFS). It was something new and we hope to use it in the future for the things you’ve stated.
- Jelly

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

You can always go to an sPvP server and crash the room by ganking people there. So that logic doesnt work, if anything crashing a room that someone paid for is more troll worthy. All you achieved today is to show how selfish of a guild you are by annoying HOPE, CORE, APS and RET people trying to duel/gvg/provide even fights to less pop servers.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Had fun at fight club as well. Quite a lot of participants from all servers, which is great. Special thanks to Second Child for letting the rest of IoJ know it was going on.

Fun duels at fight club!

I was the [RET] Elementalist. Was trying to get more guildies to come but the usual fight clubbers in the guild we’re offline.

Next time it would be ideal to do it in FABL. Some DB had to run from spawn if they needed to regear/retrait.

You and Seeki from [CORE] are the best ele’s I’ve fought in a while. Sorry I had to ignore your challenge for quite a bit(I was that warrior you fought before you left), had to deal with that troll uA asura thief you helped us find first. Thanks for that.

NP and ty for the compliment. I am also in uA (my PvE guild) and was trying to tell an officer to tell him to stop. But I figured just jumping up and down at the stealthed thiefs location would help :P. You should have also fought Nax, who left just before you arrived, he’s also a really good ele.

ty, RET should be there throughout the week for more duels as we’ve been pretty bored during our raids. I was the human D/D Ele from RET, the asuran was Spooon. One of your Condi Necros broke a winning streak i had going :C. Fun first day in the sanctum, despite the trolls. Had good duels with TG (S/D Thief/Engi in particular) and a few RUN.

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfey.3407

Wolfey.3407

To set the record straight, a lot of this was caused from miss-communication and a conflict of pride and understanding. To HOPE, I apologies for dragging you’re guilds name into this, after talking to Drigan, I had no clue you guys had something planned and that you guys were NOT farming.

To the FA community, I apologies for any brash comments that may portray in a negative aspect (Not apologizing about small smack talk

As a guild, The Forgotten Soldier [TFS] prides our self in having fun and promoting the general community. We have strive to do so since our relocation from Kaineng. Every day of every week we field a small havoc squad that is constantly in: EB, FABL, and a random Borderlands of the guilds choosing.

We truly do not mean any disrespect to CORE and the things they have done in the past for the community, we only wished to have addressed an issue between leaderships that should have been done privately. Sadly, on my part and others, it got out of hand quickly.

I hope CORE, and the FA community is able to put this behind us and allow both parties to mature and prosper throughout the time we have together to advance Fort Aspenwood as a top notch WvW server.

My apologies
-Surion

Former PvP Forum Specialist
2015-2016
Fort Aspenwood

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

Surion,

We’re FA homies now. I apologize for not handling this all privately. It escalated publicly and as one of the leaders of CORE I should have stopped that earlier and not participated in it. I appreciate you all and will be glad to fight alongside you all in the future. We were just particularly sensitive because we had a lot of friends and frienimies on IOJ we wanted to fight without the huge population advantage playing as large of a role. I drove the GVG vs TE where the GW2 admin said we were “violating his game mode” that led to the creation of this new area. For a few weeks after that I was big on campaigning for a gvg area along with some of the big gvg guilds in Europe, so to see it rendered ineffective on day 1 annoyed us more than it would most people, lol

Today forward, we’re FA brothers so let’s fight together and gank noobs together. We’ll gladly flank for you in the future and hope you’d do the same. Let’s get out of leagues and get some real fights going!

My apologies,
-Visirale

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexen.6543

Hexen.6543

look at all the carebears apologizing now. this is a video game not a family dispute. keep your feels to yourself, shut up and smash more face.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

look at all the carebears apologizing now. this is a video game not a family dispute. keep your feels to yourself, shut up and smash more face.

We’re having a group hug, you’re more than welcome to join bbycakez.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

What the kitten is going on here? Why, I don’t even…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voljaz.9186

Voljaz.9186

Surion,

We’re FA homies now. I apologize for not handling this all privately. It escalated publicly and as one of the leaders of CORE I should have stopped that earlier and not participated in it. I appreciate you all and will be glad to fight alongside you all in the future. We were just particularly sensitive because we had a lot of friends and frienimies on IOJ we wanted to fight without the huge population advantage playing as large of a role. I drove the GVG vs TE where the GW2 admin said we were “violating his game mode” that led to the creation of this new area. For a few weeks after that I was big on campaigning for a gvg area along with some of the big gvg guilds in Europe, so to see it rendered ineffective on day 1 annoyed us more than it would most people, lol

Today forward, we’re FA brothers so let’s fight together and gank noobs together. We’ll gladly flank for you in the future and hope you’d do the same. Let’s get out of leagues and get some real fights going!

My apologies,
-Visirale

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

mango.9267

While we’re in the carebear/make out mode, just like to say, BURN/TUNE/NUDE/BLOB (kitten, how many guilds are you guys in?), you guys are alright.

You guys are definitely trolls, but probably undeserving of all the hate you’re getting right now. I admit I was mad initially, but after speaking to some of you and running around with some of you, you guys aren’t so bad.

With love,
IoJ permastealth thief you gave up on killing

Second Child

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

While we’re in the carebear/make out mode, just like to say, BURN/TUNE/NUDE/BLOB (kitten, how many guilds are you guys in?), you guys are alright.

You guys are definitely trolls, but probably undeserving of all the hate you’re getting right now. I admit I was mad initially, but after speaking to some of you and running around with some of you, you guys aren’t so bad.

With love,
IoJ permastealth thief you gave up on killing

dis right here.

11/22 Week 6 FA/DB/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Thank you for this thread. I was worried that the YB/SBI thread was where all the cool drama was. Brings a tear to my eye.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood