11/8 DB/NSP/YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

STOP LOSING SO BAD! THIS MATCHUP IS HORSE RADISH!

You’re bad and you should feel bad!!!

Wth is a horse radish, I know what horseradish is. Probably a bit to spicy for you….

Oh yeah, U MAD BRO?!??!

I prefer Arby’s sauce to Horsey Sauce.

Couldn’t agree more!

Scrubs. Horsey Sauce is the sauce of pros.

This relationship just isn’t going to work. It’s not me, it’s you.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

STOP LOSING SO BAD! THIS MATCHUP IS HORSE RADISH!

You’re bad and you should feel bad!!!

Wth is a horse radish, I know what horseradish is. Probably a bit to spicy for you….

Oh yeah, U MAD BRO?!??!

I prefer Arby’s sauce to Horsey Sauce.

Couldn’t agree more!

Scrubs. Horsey Sauce is the sauce of pros.

Pfft, please, tabasco is the sauce of pros!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Well played db on dbbl bay ninja while 8000 ( ok SEEMED that many) kept us occupied on north gate. We were all wtf?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Well played db on dbbl bay ninja while 8000 ( ok SEEMED that many) kept us occupied on north gate. We were all wtf?

LOL yeah, we had some fun fights. Omega power! You guys portal bombed us at the sometime they were flipping inner

Also, shoutout to [SE]! Good fights! Haven’t seen ya on YB before but we had some good times

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Need moar PVF here

DB’s NA time is terribad. And Oceanic crew, having supply problems in YBBL?

NSP gave up Saturday morning. Even your roaming groups are MIA.

Discuss.

There goes my respect for Loot, didn’t know you guys have this kind of guild leader. Members should join ONE guild. They know what they are doing and still humble about it.

Hey David, Kronyx was taking a tongue in cheek jab at the normal drama going on in match up threads like these. As a commander, he’s one of our most levelheaded and down to earth guys.

Hope that cleared it up for you. Have fun!

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

LOL yeah, we had some fun fights. Omega power! You guys portal bombed us at the sometime they were flipping inner

Also, shoutout to [SE]! Good fights! Haven’t seen ya on YB before but we had some good times

[SE] is our new secret weapon! We grew these supersoldiers in pods in our super secret reseach facility. If your screen starts to flicker green when engaging them that’s just their awesomeness overwhelming your monitor’s capabilities to deal with that much win.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

I’m really disappointed of Dragonbrand, seems my native server has lost all their past glory, now they are just a bunch of bronze zerg runners. I guess that is the price for receiving so many unloyal guilds.

So sad to see the ruins of a really great server.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bleergh.1938

Bleergh.1938

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

There goes my respect for Loot, didn’t know you guys have this kind of guild leader. Members should join ONE guild. They know what they are doing and still humble about it.

Hey David, Kronyx was taking a tongue in cheek jab at the normal drama going on in match up threads like these. As a commander, he’s one of our most levelheaded and down to earth guys.

Wait wait wait Kronyx isn’t srs bsns all the time :O since when did this happen.

On a different note, I’m loving our supply starving of DB come OCX time, all those traps and trebs are amazing!

Shal Greenhaven
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Great fights in Yak’s Bend BL the past few hours NSP. Don’t let the population based PPT get you guys down. Keep bringing the fights. I’m the blue haired hammer warrior on the front lines from HvC.

Cheers!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigchief.2417

bigchief.2417

Oh jeez, ONE catapult shot! Oh god that is capable of bring down a mountain!

yeah that had to be the only shot that was aimed low cause we all know that we shoot once then no more…sounds legit……..still defeats the purpose of your thread…..have a great day

Born Villain [CAIN]
Jade Quarry
Know your roll,and shut your hole!!!!!!!!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Great fights in Yak’s Bend BL the past few hours NSP. Don’t let the population based PPT get you guys down. Keep bringing the fights. I’m the blue haired hammer warrior on the front lines from HvC.

Cheers!

What is PPT? Just keep coming out of those towers for some fights and I will have a blast

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I just wanna say tks to the DB and YB in the DB jumping puzzle yesterday night. Was nice of you not to jump on me and my fellow guildmate while we finished the achievements =)

Heiann – NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Does NSP care about PPT?

I am thinking of moving to a server where people enjoy fighting more than kittening and moaning about PPT.

Also what about queues….I hate them, are they bad on NSP?

Mag Server Leader

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Does NSP care about PPT?

I am thinking of moving to a server where people enjoy fighting more than kittening and moaning about PPT.

You will find some that groan about it, or that our BL is a mess… But the vast majority would rather find a good fight than PVDoor a win or worry about the PPT at all. As far as Queues, there are rarely any except for on reset. Even then its only 2 maps that have a Queue.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Does NSP care about PPT?

You will find some that groan about it, or that our BL is a mess… But the vast majority would rather find a good fight than PVDoor a win or worry about the PPT at all. As far as Queues, there are rarely any except for on reset. Even then its only 2 maps that have a Queue.

Hmm regarding queues, what about before leagues? (IE: before you were perpetually outmanned)

SF is queuing 4 maps every reset and it is beyond bad, you pretty much pick a map, pick a toon and get settled in for the next 5+hrs cause you aint moving anywhere else.

Mag Server Leader

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Does NSP care about PPT?

Hmm regarding queues, what about before leagues? (IE: before you were perpetually outmanned)

SF is queuing 4 maps every reset and it is beyond bad, you pretty much pick a map, pick a toon and get settled in for the next 5+hrs cause you aint moving anywhere else.

What is this “queue” you speak of? Is this a new technique I am unaware of?

But seriously, I like the ppt game for the wxp only. The bags are nice when defending but the leagues have had a huge say in that with us being perpetually outmanned. Wxp is only nice to get my stacks since all of the other servers we face have fortitude, leech, and bloodlust usually. Wish ANet would fix the alt situation.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Does NSP care about PPT?

But seriously, I like the ppt game for the wxp only. The bags are nice when defending but the leagues have had a huge say in that with us being perpetually outmanned. Wxp is only nice to get my stacks since all of the other servers we face have fortitude, leech, and bloodlust usually. Wish ANet would fix the alt situation.

That is kinda what I had figured, I just did not want to get into a situation where in a few weeks leagues are over and NSP goes back to facing some bronze leaguers and begins to queue every map.

Mag Server Leader

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Does NSP care about PPT?

First couple of weeks of the league I saw our BL map Que up a few time (5-10 mins) on Saturday and one or 2 days during the week. but outside of reset Queues seem to be very very light. There has never been a time where we queued up all 4 maps in the last 9 months that I know of. Not even on Reset….

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Does NSP care about PPT?

That is kinda what I had figured, I just did not want to get into a situation where in a few weeks leagues are over and NSP goes back to facing some bronze leaguers and begins to queue every map.

NSP never really queue outside of reset night and it’s ususally either EB or NSP. Outside of that I rarely seen queue in the last 6 month except during the first 2 weeks of the league.

Heiann – NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

more dedicated WvW players would be greatly appreciated, in fact we are willing to trade 10 pve only players in exchange for you

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy playing an uplevel guardian as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angrod.4103

Angrod.4103

Uplevel guardian is quite fun actually(and I dont know why)

Slappin Dem Muffins
DarkHaven—→IoJ—→FR—→YB
[SE]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Uplevel guardian is quite fun actually(and I dont know why)

Because its Guardian…. duh!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

Does NSP care about PPT?

Are you serious about 5 hr queues? That blows my mind, would rather fight outmanned than not at all

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

more dedicated WvW players would be greatly appreciated, in fact we are willing to trade 10 pve only players in exchange for you

I am 100% WvW.

Does NSP care about PPT?

Are you serious about 5 hr queues? That blows my mind, would rather fight outmanned than not at all

The longest I have had personally was 3hrs (EB), but SF does queue all 4 maps every reset and 3 on Saturdays. EB has been queued in NA prime 5-6 days a week. With our BL queued if something is going on.

5hrs was stated mainly because you won’t be moving a guild group from map to map, so “get comfy for 5hrs” until the reset zergs thin out. Usually there is 1 map out of the 4 that you can get into after a 10-20 minute queue, but that is because there is little to nothing organized going on there.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

To the 3 [GASM] guys at south camp in NSP bl:
Sorry about ruining your camp cap ;P I was fully expecting to die when I jumped in lol…

To the [TTT] condi thief I fought a couple minutes after:
Good fights Almost had you a few times but you’d ooc and reset the fight. Kinda wish you hadn’t ported out after however long we were fighting, but it’s ok!

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

From MEX to Dragonbrand with love

Attachments:

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

its easy to beat a server with less coverage but anytime any DB guilds and you are on the map you get roflstomp GvG plz [MEX], GvG Por favor [MEX], whisper me k,

• pats mex guild on da head ( * —-* )\(^__^ ) *
RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Awesome fights all around this weekend. Always fun to see NSP out there! Nice way to spend a good portion of my 3-day weekend.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

YB’s siege skills are too stronk.

Help

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Welcome FLEX, NA/EU Guild to DB, hope you enjoy your stay!

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

One, Best warbanner guild NA

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Why does TG suck at trolling

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

Con i need you to carry me some more

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Con i need you to carry me some more

Im tired of it and im tired of you, leave the trolling to real WvW’ers. Why dont you just go to the pve forums and make nice constructive feedback to devs so that they can continue to improve this lovely game. Note:not a hint of sarcasm.

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

its easy to beat a server with less coverage but anytime any DB guilds and you are on the map you get roflstomp GvG plz [MEX], GvG Por favor [MEX], whisper me k,

Less coverage? Eternal had a FULL zerg of DB when we took ALL your stuff, so dont use the excuse of the coverage please.

About the GvG yes, we can, but you are not online ATM, send me whisper or mail for details.

I still remember the time when Serebus call me a spy when I was in DB, now I want to eat his own words, I was commanding all day in Eternal I hope he was there.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

Less coverage? Eternal had a FULL zerg of DB when we took ALL your stuff, so dont use the excuse of the coverage please.

About the GvG yes, we can, but you are not online ATM, send me whisper or mail for details.

I still remember the time when Serebus call me a spy when I was in DB, now I want to eat his own words, I was commanding all day in Eternal I hope he was there.

GvG MEX vs TG 10v10 on wednesday. do it

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

I’m the leader of AciD and I want to give some respect where it’s due.

I want to give some shout outs to some folks on NSP. I know one of us trashed talked you into 1v1’ing (which you won) and I’m glad it happened. We went into a 3v3 against XOXO, and I show you guys much respect. You’re the regular guild we find out in the open and actually small-man fight and many of you are really strong. I look forward to many more fights out in the wilds. We won the 3v3 (I was the thief) against XOXO and we will be willing for a rematch.

Later fought an 2 [Holy] and 2 [SPCA] in a set of 4v4’s. We learned a lot from that. We tried with our roaming specs and you were too CC and tank for us to do any real damage to. Kudos! We tried mixing it up a bit and things got better, but you guys still gave us a 4v4 lesson (I was the mesmer who lived at the end of it). I’m thankful for it and hope to revisit this with you guys sometime soon. Again, much respect from me.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

(edited by Runehand.9368)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kayzi.9752

Kayzi.9752

I’m the leader of AciD and I want to give some respect where it’s due.

Later fought an 2 [Holy] and 2 [SPCA] in a set of 4v4’s. We learned a lot from that. We tried with our roaming specs and you were too CC and tank for us to do any real damage to. Kudos! We tried mixing it up a bit and things got better, but you guys still gave us a 4v4 lesson (I was the mesmer who lived at the end of it). I’m thankful for it and hope to revisit this with you guys sometime soon. Again, much respect from me.

Thank you AciD we all had a great time! Looking forward to our 5v5s!

Stalagta Team Faded – tM
NSP!

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

far as us having a map queue lol where, you took our ebg keep today i was there all day roaming when you did and guess wut outmanned xD gg try again ..cant wait for the gvg ill mail you o.- <3

Attachments:

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

far as us having a map queue lol where, you took our ebg keep today i was there all day roaming when you did and guess wut outmanned xD gg try again ..cant wait for the gvg ill mail you o.- <3

That is the SECOND time you lost the keep, the fist one had a WP and full upgraded and FULL defended and was rigth after you lost a fully upgraded SM thanks to your oceanic crew, so post a picture from the first one please

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

It was nice meeting you tonight Pix

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

Does NSP care about PPT?

I second this

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

well this matchup thread is boring…….someone bm somebody pls. Here I’ll start. Lad Guy you suck. Mugi you suck. Pony you suck. Stalagta you suck. Joe you suck. Sarsbear, you’re respectable and a decent human being, and you suck. Wafflez you’re a brown-nosing canadian. Teivospy is a god.

kitten kevinmrstowe, you suck!

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Does NSP care about PPT?

I second this

I feel the same way, I would rather be able to play the game than “win” and sit in queue.

Again the queue statement was more of trying to get a group of people into a map. But I have routinely seen 1-2hr queues, and on reset I have personally been in a 3+hr queue (was able to get into “the sucky map”).

Before HoD brought in their night crew, at the start of leagues SF was queuing EB pretty much all the NA afternoon and night 6 days a week.

Mag Server Leader

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

i love getting zerged by YB all day long

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

wvw newbie here from DB
just wanna say I really enjoy last night in EB
wiped or not, we still kept fighting
under a great commander, we finally took the t3 sm
I think some of the YB zerg left? but it still feels great
makes me more into wvw

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

i love getting zerged by YB all day long

Yea, after the last two weeks there are probably a lot more yaks running about. While the maps are dominated and a lot of what’s going on is zerg based rampage YB has seen an incline on small groups of roamers, in just the past month or two.

Later in the evening is pretty fun when DB and NSP field more peeps. I’ve been leveling a thief killing yaks in the northern parts of DB and NSP. I find a lot of the smaller stuff happens closer to the spawn points and the southern towers where roamers begin their adventures.

While Zergs do pass through the ruins, I find quite a bit of smaller less zergy stuff there as well. our population is simply too much to be hanging around keeps at all.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Thanks friend, you guys are resilient in what you guys do. Keep up the fighting spirit. Shout out to [ING], [TG], [WAR][Nite][ZoS] for coming out this week to fight.

Last night in SM was the most fun [SE] has had in a long time, constant pushing and shoving. All around effort from all servers in this matchup.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Sumwun.3846

wvw newbie here from DB
just wanna say I really enjoy last night in EB
wiped or not, we still kept fighting
under a great commander, we finally took the t3 sm
I think some of the YB zerg left? but it still feels great
makes me more into wvw

Grats man! Number floods suck on both sides of the impact. YB just had a few weeks of it as well. Although you aren’t a Yak, I’m glad you are having some fun out there, man.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.