11/8 SBI/BP/CD

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Wanted to thank BB for the GvG. The guild definitely needs to learn how to play against the swag style. =3 Guys never seen it before…

The Maguuma crews never wanted to GvG with us, so yeah. Could never get the practice.

LOL I’m pretty sure Ark asked. I don’t see anything Swag about RoT, unless Obby has miraculously started using some type of tactical approach. Rather than doing the same thing over and over every push.

I wish you would have came down a little further in the leagues. Would love to fight you guys to validate my point.

Was talking about the other guild. =( And I don’t think Ark asked. I wouldn’t know. I’m not part of the GvGs myself.

Plus I’m kinda burnt up today from running 7 hours tag during late SEA and all EU long. =P

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Apparently the later it gets on SBI BL the better the roaming is. Had some fun fights tonight, had fun messing with the blobs earlier too :P Sincerely, The confetti flying at you.

Yup. I know LEXS has fun roaming late on our BL. Lots of good fights this week and I’m looking forward to more before reset.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Blodeuyn.2751)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Blodeuyn.2751

We had fun in SBI Borderland tonight. Thanks to the BEAST and TE guys that were there, along with the other guilds.

LEXS. We love you guys, sorry for taking anything you might have missed.

/salute

I guess if anyone is going to touch our stuff it might as well be you.

<3

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Ehmry Bay

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Can I touch your stuff? I want to take it all with myself alone. Sound good?

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Blodeuyn.2751

I’ll be waiting in Garrison. Maybe.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Ehmry Bay

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Was a fun time in Eternal. I really did love how determined SBI was for taking Bravost tower. You guys definitely raised some hell, and most of the time I was almost certain we were all dead. But as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Had some great fights tonight before the patch. From what I understand the PINK Zerg had a blast too after we passed the torch.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

Had a fun fight with SBI at the CD bay tonight. The fight lasted about 40 minutes and, although we were eventually bested, it was one of the best fights I have had the pleasure of fighting being a part of in a long time.

Good fighting SBI, it was an excellent fight on both sides.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Thx for the GvG ROT! SBI is lucky to have y’all, looking forward to seeing you on the field some more this week (and next week? wtf anet).

aww noo! take it nobody decided to livestream? what was the final score, just curious?

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

CD PoV of the bay fight against SBI tonight, we eventually ran out of defensive omegas

http://www.twitch.tv/aitadis/b/479577456

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

Thx for the GvG ROT! SBI is lucky to have y’all, looking forward to seeing you on the field some more this week (and next week? wtf anet).

aww noo! take it nobody decided to livestream? what was the final score, just curious?

I don’t think any of us can reliably livestream, and the score was 5-0 for BB.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

good fights tonight from the ppl @ [Rekz] on ebg/bpbl

also not enough PvF. I know we outnumber you ingame, but you guys need to make up for it with better PvF coverage.

I like you already, we don’t troll nice people.
You’re one of the very very rare breed of guys that admit that you outnumbered us.

I can give u an equation on how people from higher tier estimate our numbers:

our actual number + 40 ~50 = blob

PS. We love the guilds both from CD and SBI, you guys do not back down from challenge. Much respect.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Had a fun fight with SBI at the CD bay tonight. The fight lasted about 40 minutes and, although we were eventually bested, it was one of the best fights I have had the pleasure of fighting being a part of in a long time.

Good fighting SBI, it was an excellent fight on both sides.

It was super fun! Best fight I have been a part of this whole matchup! Thanks for coming back, I know I had to run from spawn four times, so I hope the bags flowed for everyone. Not sure why BP stayed outside and didn’t want to play though.

[Abys]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

CD PoV of the bay fight against SBI tonight, we eventually ran out of defensive omegas

http://www.twitch.tv/aitadis/b/479577456

Those Omegas! I kept forgetting they were yours and standing right next to one or two, then the lord would rez and I would get bashed by him too. Hahaha! So fun though.

Edit: Watching the video, and I will tell you why “we” don’t take BP’s wp’ed keep in EB…..It’s because we are too big of a guild to go to EB, and you will VERY rarely see us in there.

[Abys]

(edited by Miss Firesss.3704)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

also not enough PvF. I know we outnumber you ingame, but you guys need to make up for it with better PvF coverage.

You’re one of the very very rare breed of guys that admit that you outnumbered us.

PS. We love the guilds both from CD and SBI, you guys do not back down from challenge. Much respect.

What?!?!?! no mention of Dumpsters? I kid I kid

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Looking foward for more fights today… late euro anyone? Ye ye?

Commander Nachonix

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

What?!?!?! no mention of Dumpsters? I kid I kid

I tend to be more gracious with my reply, however the same cant be sad for my other guildies :p

The word “dumpster” was after all originated from the guild haha

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

I think we have some videos. I’ll post them / PM you if you’re interested when I grab lunch.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Why is that every time I get some small scale action with BP, SBI comes through and steamrolls the lot of us?

Maaaan, funk dat!

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Why is that every time I get some small scale action with BP, SBI comes through and steamrolls the lot of us?

Maaaan, funk dat!

zerg dodgin mini game, me and guildies play it all the time, start a fight with someone and see who can get the kill first or get their opponent to the lowest health before the zerg rolls up…of course you have to get away to get full points. Pretty fun.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Not gonna lie….havoc chasing in a zerg can be fun, when there’s nothing else to do but door doors.

Props to the escapees, and too bad for those who get caught. =S

Anyways, wth, BP? You gave me hell in the Motherland and EBG holding all six of our waypoints for hours yesterday during the EU.

Now, I come home from work and we’re ticking 500+ _. What gives? =S

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

“Havoc chasing in a zerg”

That’s a new one.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Course it is…only bored zergs even notice havocs so it’s rare. =P

Just ask the Rekz guys. We went around a circle with ’em in RQ last night, hee.

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

I can’t be the first one to say this but is BP just really bad?

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

If we are bad what does that make CD?

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

OH SNAP!!!!

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

OH SNAP!!!!

shots fired!

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Galwrath.9302

Lord Galwrath.9302

Is this supposed to be insulting towards me?

Kristal Dessertz
[NA]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Not towards you.
But how many days have sbi have a wp in your eb keep? 2-3 days it seems.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Not towards you.

It’s been 24hrs. I’d know because I upgraded it from paper > fortify + waypoint by myself. I was bored.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Not towards you.

sbi so pro server, plz include on your resume.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Not that impressive, all SBI has are numbers. FA put up much better fights against us a few weeks ago and they didnt outnumber us at every corner.

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Not that impressive, all SBI has are numbers. FA put up much better fights against us a few weeks ago and they didnt outnumber us at every corner.

Yeah, but 90% of sbi’s numbers are necro minions and ranger spirits

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Fact. Poor Pent found that out the hard way.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Fact. Poor Pent found that out the hard way.

“Hey, one of our guildies knows those cd guys!”

“NECROZERG THEM”

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Dat [RISE] zerg too strong.

Attachments:

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

When about 15 of us flipped CD’s hills last night, no less then 80 SBI showed up to flip it themselves. Enough for a huge blob to roll into the lowlands camp and another huge blob to skip it and get straight for the hills gate.

I’m actually genuinely curious, what are SBI’s ques like in the evening? If you can que a map to get a single lone capture point (even if it is a keep) from 15 people, SBI’s players must be spending a whole ton of time twiddling their thumbs waiting to get onto a map. ANY map apparently.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jubei.4015

Jubei.4015

When about 15 of us flipped CD’s hills last night, no less then 80 SBI showed up to flip it themselves. Enough for a huge blob to roll into the lowlands camp and another huge blob to skip it and get straight for the hills gate.

I’m actually genuinely curious, what are SBI’s ques like in the evening? If you can que a map to get a single lone capture point (even if it is a keep) from 15 people, SBI’s players must be spending a whole ton of time twiddling their thumbs waiting to get onto a map. ANY map apparently.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Honestly the queues haven’t been too bad, We have a lot of wvw committed transfers, not just guys that came to sbi for an opportunity, but all these guilds play wvw, primary. this has accelerated the interest in the server of the older wvw guys and new ones. so your going to get a lot of under-equipped kittens for a bit until they get their legs. The “blobs” are the result of “single commander” and the usage of TeamSpeak making it easier to function. everyone gravitates to the easy way.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Ive only seen queue’s in EB during NA throughout the week, Im more of a BL player so its been a fun week for me

Commander Nachonix

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have so many people, but then a realize I probably would not like it. There is something to be said for being able to go to any map (even eternal) whenever you feel like it. Sure it usually means you have to fight a horde of zombies to get back your corner, but that has its own charm to it.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

I only ever notice a queue on reset night.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

You’re not the first, but it just gets so much more upsetting every time. Suicide inc.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

(edited by nothing.7941)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trexim.5283

Trexim.5283

I was there when this happened. Quite funny. Queue wasn’t bad at all. I had no queue or 5-10 minutes queue on all borderlands at around 8:30-9:00 pm EST.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zevlik.8109

Zevlik.8109

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Honestly the queues haven’t been too bad, We have a lot of wvw committed transfers, not just guys that came to sbi for an opportunity, but all these guilds play wvw, primary. this has accelerated the interest in the server of the older wvw guys and new ones. so your going to get a lot of under-equipped kittens for a bit until they get their legs. The “blobs” are the result of “single commander” and the usage of TeamSpeak making it easier to function. everyone gravitates to the easy way.

I dont know how this guy queues but I’m still sitting in the EB queue from last friday

In all seriousness they are very bad on the weekend sometimes 4 hour queues, I suspect it has more to do with the queue system though. We’ve gotten far too many people over the past weeks, this week hasn’t been that bad but I suspect it’s partially due to the event.

~ Zev
Dark Covenant (SBI)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have so many people, but then a realize I probably would not like it. There is something to be said for being able to go to any map (even eternal) whenever you feel like it. Sure it usually means you have to fight a horde of zombies to get back your corner, but that has its own charm to it.

i’ll agree with this. also it’s a ton of fun roaming with a buddy or two and adding in that extra challenge of dodging zergs XD

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Agreed, that’s probably why SBI lost to FA even though they have more players and better coverage.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

SBI has Mysterious *cough Arrowcart *cough skills well beyond the norm.

ill be SS the heck outta ya next week. just warning ya.

Sincerly, Me.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Welp. Cya BP!…

Tonight, on reset. Yay

Commander Nachonix

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

Actually Zara always does this on Fridays. Ask Dragonbrand, SBI is not special.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Agreed, that’s probably why SBI lost to FA even though they have more players and better coverage.

You’re aware servers don’t lose if they have more players and better coverage right?

If a server loses its because they’re outnumbered and have les Coverage, FA won because they had more people. If you think FA won and claim we had more people then them, you clearly are ignoring pretty much the entire history of WvW matches in this game and should be ignored for being clueless.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

SBI complaining about having coverage problems….

[KRTA]
Maguuma