12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

I have a feeling a lot of the time they go to FC BL cus they fail in our BL tbh. I can’t tell you how many attacks we bust day in and day out, they repeatedly fail again and again and again, then they usually end up grabbing 1 keep or something and it all falls apart. It may just be that Darkhaven tends to have more players defending our BL, IDK.

That excuse certainly doesn’t work for EB though.

Why you no defend last night

We were prepping that golem rush since about 12 pm PST. Took a lot of manpower and a lot of time. We were also busy coordinating as we’re not as huge as you guys are, managing to round up 50 people for one zerg takes a LOT of time, effort, planning etc…

Fergs know that feel. 2 weeks ago, 52 omegas, HoD BL, pure destruction.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I have a feeling a lot of the time they go to FC BL cus they fail in our BL tbh. I can’t tell you how many attacks we bust day in and day out, they repeatedly fail again and again and again, then they usually end up grabbing 1 keep or something and it all falls apart. It may just be that Darkhaven tends to have more players defending our BL, IDK.

that’s weird because they’re reasoning is that we put up more of a defense…. ???

which is silly because our BL is typically empty and paper once the weekday karma train begins).

I am speaking of the time frame from ~6pm pst to 8:30 pm pst. As for DH not putting up a defense, at the very least last night we came across no significant force trying to stop us at 6-6:30ish pst.

Isle Of Janthir

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

that’s weird because they’re reasoning is that we put up more of a defense…. ???

which is silly because our BL is typically empty and paper once the weekday karma train begins).

I am speaking of the time frame from ~6pm pst to 8:30 pm pst. As for DH not putting up a defense, at the very least last night we came across no significant force trying to stop us at 6-6:30ish pst.

wasnt that right after their BL had been papered by FC while DH was busy paper’ing IoJ? Not that DH needed 40 omegas since we’d already papered garrison and bay both.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

wasnt that right after their BL had been papered by FC while DH was busy paper’ing IoJ? Not that DH needed 40 omegas since we’d already papered garrison and bay both.

No ideaa on the full story, IoJ has been paper for a few hours. So we just recapped hills and flipped to DH BL and met no contest on anything xD

Isle Of Janthir

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Why you no defend last night

We were prepping that golem rush since about 12 pm PST. Took a lot of manpower and a lot of time. We were also busy coordinating as we’re not as huge as you guys are, managing to round up 50 people for one zerg takes a LOT of time, effort, planning etc…

Fergs know that feel. 2 weeks ago, 52 omegas, HoD BL, pure destruction.

That was art. That was our inspiration.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Thunder stealers, the lot of you!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

now if you can paper everything and keep those golems refreshed a few hours and repeat it like…. 5 times a day.

that kitten wins upset matches

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I dunno, Solstice. We should do that crap again, tbh. Could be funny as hell.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Epsilon Atreides.3816

Epsilon Atreides.3816

i don’t know exactly how its calculated but it is not based on PPT.

My understanding is that the GW2 API doesn’t allow access to population statistics. Anet does not want us to know those. The only things the API provides 3rd-party apps access to are information about scores (total and per map, per server) and the states/ownership of objectives. So, it can only be based on PPT.

What it’s doing is taking the PPT on each map, per server, then summing it. The gw2score site determines what percentage of the score is objective-related (i.e. non-bloodlust and yak related) by requesting this sum (per server, per map) from the API, and determines how much is non-objective related by subtracting the total tracked objective score from the total current score (that’s how they do that other pie chart). The Borderland Focus is then calculated by dividing your objective-related score per map by the your total objective-related points. I think it’s safe to assume they’re not dividing by the total score, because there doesn’t seem to be any way to know the source of non-objective related PPT on a per-map basis within the API.

More info on what stats can be accessed via the API by 3rd-parties here:

Guild Wars 2 Wiki

Under ‘Responses’ you can see the data that can be collected. ‘Scores()’ is what they use to generate that chart.

Epsilon
Mag/FA

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

i don’t know exactly how its calculated but it is not based on PPT.

My understanding is that the GW2 API doesn’t allow access to population statistics. Anet does not want us to know those. The only things the API provides 3rd-party apps access to are information about scores (total and per map, per server) and the states/ownership of objectives. So, it can only be based on PPT.

What it’s doing is taking the PPT on each map, per server, then summing it. The gw2score site determines what percentage of the score is objective-related (i.e. non-bloodlust and yak related) by requesting this sum (per server, per map) from the API, and determines how much is non-objective related by subtracting the total tracked objective score from the total current score (that’s how they do that other pie chart). The Borderland Focus is then calculated by dividing your objective-related score per map by the your total objective-related points. I think it’s safe to assume they’re not dividing by the total score, because there doesn’t seem to be any way to know the source of non-objective related PPT on a per-map basis within the API.

More info on what stats can be accessed via the API by 3rd-parties here:

Guild Wars 2 Wiki

Under ‘Responses’ you can see the data that can be collected. ‘Scores()’ is what they use to generate that chart.

it must be basing it on # of structures flipped then, regardless of whether they counted as PPT or not or for how many ticks, because I’m 99% sure its not based on actual PPT.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic.6047

Cosmic.6047

Here are some numbers.

2 images with the accumulated time of Bay and Hills for each team.

1 Image with the split score.
The numbers for the split score are as follows

BBL
Green 17360 from structures 8818 from kills
Blue 57110 from structures 19491 from kills
Red 7745 from Structures 7379 from kills

RBL

Green 12410 from structures 7731 from kills
Blue 8640 from structures 6748 from kills
Red 61310 from Structures 21130 from kills

Now you can make out of those numbers what ever you want

Attachments:

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

cosmic the stats tracker to the rescue! always making my day!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: twinexed.3516

twinexed.3516

I like to be in the other boat, and focus DH due to their [Nova] guild being the /laugh sort.

But remember, it’s all the more important not to start doing the same thing once you beat them. Revenge often comes at the price of loosing your own dignity by repeating their mistakes.
Even if they emotespam you, don’t get down on that level. Keep your head in the game and respect the other team (especially since most of their server AND their guild don’t do that stuff).

Oh I made a game from it instead, 1g per [Nova] spike and 2g per [Nova] ele and the bounty was active for 3 hours, ended up paying just over 30g in the end but even my guildies had a blast from it which is all the matters to me,

Wanted to apologize for some of the actions of members in my guild. The problem has been addressed. We don’t condone their actions and hope there won’t be any more problems between us and other servers.

NOVA-twinex-officer-DH

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I like to be in the other boat, and focus DH due to their [Nova] guild being the /laugh sort.

But remember, it’s all the more important not to start doing the same thing once you beat them. Revenge often comes at the price of loosing your own dignity by repeating their mistakes.
Even if they emotespam you, don’t get down on that level. Keep your head in the game and respect the other team (especially since most of their server AND their guild don’t do that stuff).

Oh I made a game from it instead, 1g per [Nova] spike and 2g per [Nova] ele and the bounty was active for 3 hours, ended up paying just over 30g in the end but even my guildies had a blast from it which is all the matters to me,

Wanted to apologize for some of the actions of members in my guild. The problem has been addressed. We don’t condone their actions and hope there won’t be any more problems between us and other servers.

This guy right here. kitten representative. +1 :P

Isle Of Janthir

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Here are some numbers.

2 images with the accumulated time of Bay and Hills for each team.

1 Image with the split score.
The numbers for the split score are as follows

BBL
Green 17360 from structures 8818 from kills
Blue 57110 from structures 19491 from kills
Red 7745 from Structures 7379 from kills

RBL

Green 12410 from structures 7731 from kills
Blue 8640 from structures 6748 from kills
Red 61310 from Structures 21130 from kills

Now you can make out of those numbers what ever you want

Lol so we’ve killed more in our BL? :O

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFancyCloudMan.4635

MrFancyCloudMan.4635

That may be true but every time our BL gets attacked it is a mix of DH zerg and IoJ zerg well at least whenever I am there.

High As A Cloud [EDGE] FC

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I am fearless,
People flee from my presence
My footsteps shake the ground I walk on
My hair is awesome

who this you may ask?

MR SANDWICH EATER!!

Attachments:

Hi

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Had fun GvGing [Hard], definitely one of the better guilds we have fought on a larger scale!
Final score: [Yarr] 9 : [Hard] 4
Looking forward to more fights with you guys, if you guys are down for duels or anything just message anyone in [Yarr], I’m sure they would be down to party!

Verdánt

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShockStun.7453

ShockStun.7453

[YARR] Thank you for the great fights! Def noticed a lot of individual skill levels each player and it was a great experience for us. Good luck on your next match up.

Shock

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: MegaManExpert.8413

MegaManExpert.8413

I want to apologize to Darkhaven for the golem rush we just did on your borderland. We still got about 20ish golems back at spawn in varying states of dis-repair but they might just de-spawn later tonight.

Tonight was FIRE and company (DAZE, KoR, PoW, and all the people that helped) 6th day of the “12 Days of IoJ” and we had our golem musical chair events and the obligtory golem rush.

Here is our 58 assorted golems (Was suppose to be 30) that keep grow for some reason.

Cheers DH!

Attachments:

Proud Commander for Isle of Janthar
Laspo Yorick – Mesmer
Samson Longshanks – Warrior

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Score doesn’t matter [HARD] those were some very fun fights. Props to you guys you adapted to our scatter play style, only guild to do that so far.

P.S your thieves did a very good job at applying pressure xD they almost had me a lot of the time

Pink Sylvari FTW!

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Score doesn’t matter [HARD] those were some very fun fights. Props to you guys you adapted to our scatter play style, only guild to do that so far.

P.S your thieves did a very good job at applying pressure xD they almost had me a lot of the time

You and your mesmer are both very slippery! Every time we (the thieves) thought we got you, you’d shadowstep away or stealth with a sliver of health.

Second Child

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

You and your mesmer are both very slippery! Every time we (the thieves) thought we got you, you’d shadowstep away or stealth with a sliver of health.

Lol well i noticed that you guys were targeting me so i tried my best to kite around XD you got me down a few times but my guidlies love me <3 i always get rezzed ;D

Pink Sylvari FTW!

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Off hours are always fun. Only time you see things like this. lol

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emissary Vex.5690

Emissary Vex.5690

You guys in the blue keep ( lol what? its tagging your teams initials as a cuss word? ) put up a hell of a fight. Great stuff. Been wanting to treb from there for forever but we are usually blue team ourselves.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nathanjameson.3542

nathanjameson.3542

Ha ha that JP treb totally looks like something we’d do for fun. Good job IOJ.

Karma Express – Norn Guardian commander

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Because I probably won’t be on before reset, just wanted to post some final shout outs.

Major props to both servers for continuing to come out and fight.

Had some great duels with [Yarr], [BANE], [Fun], [Deth], [ANBU], and many others throughout the week. Props to [Nine] and [Xsv] for the small scale fights; you guys were always pretty good when I ran into you while roaming.

Hope to see you guys soon,
[HARD] human d/p thief and condi mesmer in TA armor

Second Child

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: itzAlex.1089

itzAlex.1089

Just wanna say that a member of NOVA has been constantly /laugh-ing, /dance-ing and tea-bagging other players every time. From what i’ve seen. this person runs a PU mesmer phantasm build(lol you too cheesy) and a warrior. Both of their characters are of wvw rank scout. I know this person’s attitude does not represent his/her guild’s and hopefully something can be done about his/her behaviour. Also, +1 to twinexed, a great rep for his guild.

Mr Bbq – Thief
The Nachtjager – Mesmer
Atlas Tisee – Full glass Ele

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

I want to apologize to Darkhaven for the golem rush we just did on your borderland.

Why? We did it to you first, we had it coming! ^^

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frostedimp.1827

Frostedimp.1827

Just wanna say that a member of NOVA has been constantly /laugh-ing, /dance-ing and tea-bagging other players every time. From what i’ve seen. this person runs a PU mesmer phantasm build(lol you too cheesy) and a warrior. Both of their characters are of wvw rank scout. I know this person’s attitude does not represent his/her guild’s and hopefully something can be done about his/her behaviour. Also, +1 to twinexed, a great rep for his guild.

Do you know what race/weapons they were using?

Nova officer-Elementalist-Mesmer-Commander

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

Parking Omegas on gates. This is [RUN]’s Calling card. =)

Attachments:

[RUN] Thief.

(edited by Pocachubbz.1928)

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Looks better with just me!

Scrubrift strikes again!

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

Looks better with just me!

Scrubrift strikes again!

coz we all look better than you! .. u need a shot by yourself. =P

[RUN] Thief.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shotty.1902

Shotty.1902

I DEMAND PEOPLE IN OS NOW! DUELING ARENA!!!

FIght me brah!

Shottyzzz – Warrior – [Fin] – HoD

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: jonwar.4186

jonwar.4186

Because I probably won’t be on before reset, just wanted to post some final shout outs.

Major props to both servers for continuing to come out and fight.

Had some great duels with [Yarr], [BANE], [Fun], [Deth], [ANBU], and many others throughout the week. Props to [Nine] and [Xsv] for the small scale fights; you guys were always pretty good when I ran into you while roaming.

Hope to see you guys soon,
[HARD] human d/p thief and condi mesmer in TA armor

hey Second child Its Ishi jo, was good to see you and alot of familar faces again good luck in your next match ups

Sword Dagger Thief
Ferguson’s Crossing [MAIN]

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

My toons are still pretty beat up from those rounds, my necro doesn’t even want to be bothered at the moment. Great games [Yarr]. I’m not sure if your style is unorthodox compared to anything we’ve faced in the past. Or if we should thank our new giant circular arena. I’d hate to fight you guys on the tiny strip of land by the windmill…from up top when I was speccing, it looked like a big red bowl of cheerios lol. Awesome games, definitely made some of us rethink our builds. Respect given, you guys earned mine.

/salute.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Was a great match up this week, nothing but respect to FC and DH for the quality of roamers, and super mad respect to DH as a server for their awsome priorities on defense!

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Great week this week. Sorry to FC and DH to the crazy zergs we had. I must thank you though for allowing us to get on our feet again after leagues and putting up with those crazy zergs in all the time zones.. We barely field 10 in SEA in a hard match up.. 50+ average this week not including TRBO -_- Hopefully all the guilds got some recruits and we’re able to keep a few of those fairweathers around

FC: I am Sorry for the drama I started earlier this week. It was me personally focusing you, not IoJ you should know that by now. Don’t take my actions as my servers :P Overall great fights. EDGE and WZ no offense meant but you should ask Deth on their builds. You’re all great to fight but ultimately we know we’ll come out on top due to some very squishy players within your raids. Again not trying to be rude or anything just trying to give some constructive criticism.

DH: [Anbu] I hate that thief you’ve ran with most of the week when theres like 4 of you.. Your ele and necro so squishy but the thief just resses them and you end up out dpsing us that way. Nice job though always fun to see you. [VoC] some constructive critiscm as well, please dont take offense, You guys rely on heavy back line conditions. While conditions are great they are easily removed with the current meta, you should trait and gear for hard damage/survive ability. If you have even 3-5 necros the conditions will be applied and help in the long run. [Fun] we didnt run into you organized at all in NA prime outside of reset which was a shame. You ran a ton thieves for that initial hit damage on our backline but we outlasted and came back somehow xD (Having a Few thieves that are good is alright but like 5+ is no bueno imo. Thats just personal though, VENOM SHARE BE OP RIGHT NOW)

Hopefully no one gets too angry over this, I personally appreciate DH and FC putting up with us this week. The roaming has been fantastic as has the NA prime fights. Good luck this next week to both DH and FC! ily bby.

Isle Of Janthir

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

Ishi Jo it’s fightz come back to dh

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

DH: [Anbu] I hate that thief you’ve ran with most of the week when theres like 4 of you.. Your ele and necro so squishy but the thief just resses them and you end up out dpsing us that way. Nice job though always fun to see you.

Is the necro a human wearing a grenth hood (that’s me), and is the thief a female human (that’s nuna my roaming partner)? If so, which person are you lol? Would love to know if I’d seen you out there roaming ^^.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

DH: [Anbu] I hate that thief you’ve ran with most of the week when theres like 4 of you.. Your ele and necro so squishy but the thief just resses them and you end up out dpsing us that way. Nice job though always fun to see you.

Is the necro a human wearing a grenth hood (that’s me), and is the thief a female human (that’s nuna my roaming partner)? If so, which person are you lol? Would love to know if I’d seen you out there roaming ^^.

Human guard in Phalanx armor. We were running with 2 guards, mesmer and ele the other day. I have blue and orange/red dye. Expensive stuff, like 250g total flame and frost dyes :c

Isle Of Janthir

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

[Fun] smurfed into [VoC]. they took a majority of the wvwers that initially joined fun to escape he who shall not be named.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

12/13/13 IoJ/DH/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

Wanna give shout out to Mesmer from turbo or hard or both asura with Afro u are slippery with that focus. We have downed u a couple of times but it’s always fun to fight u. Been a fun week for us small group roaming and ninjaing keeps and towers. Papered ion keep once and almost the second time. U guys have awesome response time for sure. Keep it up!

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs