12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: aimode.9680

aimode.9680

Maybe one of the reason why DB is leading in PPT during oceanic time is because of our charr engineer commander in EBG. I’m quite amazed how he turned db’s random pugs and elite trolls into some kind of a militia.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

dragonbrand is hilarious, containing mostly of what i can only assume are the worst WvW players I have ever seen. I’ve done multiple 1v3+ fights against them and win almost all the time. so if anyone ever asks, “why are there never any roamers from db?” just know it’s because they can’t LOL.

i take that back! borlis pass is equally as awful! LOL!
it’s like roaming is dead and all that’s left is autistic children holding each others hands.

1v2s won against BP and DB:
1v3s won:
1v4s won:
1v5s won:

you guys should be ashamed at how bad you are.

I once fought a whole server. I defeated them with my awesomeness.

Attachments:

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blasino.3128

Blasino.3128

I’ve had some good roaming fights yesterday. Props to those I fought.

Uturunku Yana, Guardian / Chullachaqui Yana, Engie
Group Stability is a hell of a Drug – Rick James
vT

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

nnk theifs 2 pro

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

DB- King of Oceanic PPT and inducing rage in the masses since release babayyy.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

(edited by Aeonblade.8709)

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Saw your last video Oozo. I enjoyed watching it. That last clip was great. We have a rule to leave your group alone unless one of yours touches us first or it’s even numbered. We were going to move away after we saw your guys go full retreat but then you plagued us and were like, “kitten it, that’s Oozo. Zerg him down so we can be on video”. Glad you had it recorded.

Yeah, I figured you did it because you wanted to be in a movie. ;P

Very cool not interfering with the other fights. Thanks, again.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Maybe one of the reason why DB is leading in PPT during oceanic time is because of our charr engineer commander in EBG. I’m quite amazed how he turned db’s random pugs and elite trolls into some kind of a militia.

The one who got called out on being a pansy and running at first sight of us? I have to admit this week he is actually staying and fighting. I haven’t seen him speed hack or flee off at all this week, so kudos to him.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

The one who got called out on being a pansy and running at first sight of us? I have to admit this week he is actually staying and fighting. I haven’t seen him speed hack or flee off at all this week, so kudos to him.

I saw him speed hacking this weekend. Just sayin. He HAS stayed to fight more often, though.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

The white Charr Engy(not going to put the guild tag on blast) who speed hacks his kittens off? LOL yeah he’s legit.

Whispers with meat.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

aimode.9680

I saw him speed hacking this weekend. Just sayin. He HAS stayed to fight more often, though.

The white Charr Engy(not going to put the guild tag on blast) who speed hacks his kittens off? LOL yeah he’s legit.

Accusing someone without proofs to back-up your claim are all just kitten talks.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

gennyt.3428

That’s funny you should say that since I have video(s).

Whispers with meat.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Accusing someone without proofs to back-up your claim are all just kitten talks.

Witnesses from both servers, and let me tell you that Ebay and BP don’t usually agree on things. A guild mate has recording of it I’m sure as she says he has been doing it for weeks every time we match up against DB.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

aimode.9680

Then report him to Anet then. He deserves the ban hammer if its true.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

gennyt.3428

Then report him to Anet then. He deserves the ban hammer if its true.

That’s funny you should say that since I’ve done that too lols.

Whispers with meat.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tekzis.2964

Tekzis.2964

Just want to give credit to the engi + thief of bsty for the brief 2v2 who helped field test a new Ele build I’ve been working on. It was a fun fight until the cavalry rolled in. We’re looking forward to more fights with you guys that don’t actually end in numbers.

Borlis Pass

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gracious.4279

Gracious.4279

Dragonbrand has no honor… We are outnumbered in Ebay BL, and they still feel the need to send someone to start fortify at our keep, and then drain supply by building rams. haha its pretty awful.

Attachments:

r54 pvp | Ebay | Female Mind Games

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

So, just from the action a of a few people you feel confidant enough to judge thousands with this statment.

Dragonbrand has no honor…

It’s illogical and irrational. But hey, if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside who am i to argue.

Preacher

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Dragonbrand has no underwear…

I’ve checked.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Think db misses it’s T2 bandwagon days!

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

Ah, so you found my web cam

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gracious.4279

Gracious.4279

So, just from the action a of a few people you feel confidant enough to judge thousands with this statment.

Dragonbrand has no honor…

It’s illogical and irrational. But hey, if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside who am i to argue.

Preacher

Collectively, the opinions most people draw from your server is that you are all cheaters. This is not the first time your zerg just happened to be ready to attack a garrison, and somehow fortify walls gets popped.

Every time there is a large group of DB, they somehow shoot arrowcarts all the way into the lords room from outside the inner gate…. Last time I checked you have to be able to see where you are shooting.

Im not saying ALL of you are in on it, obviously not. But generally, your server goes to great lengths to manipulate the game, even with superior numbers oceanic hours.

r54 pvp | Ebay | Female Mind Games

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Ah, so you found my web cam

Correct. And, using my superior logic skills I then deduced that nobody on Dragonbrand wears underwear.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

Dragonbrand has no honor… We are outnumbered in Ebay BL, and they still feel the need to send someone to start fortify at our keep, and then drain supply by building rams. haha its pretty awful.

You can’t be serious. EB and most any server does the exact same thing during our EU to Early Na. Back in seasons, EB spawn camp’d us in most BLs during our outmanned times and the same kitten was brought up. EB is not 1st place so expect it, we had to experience it and so did BP. Every losing server has players that cry and whine acting the victim. If you think EB doesn’t have any aggressive players/guild that farm any weaker servers, upgrade enemy keeps during dominating time zones, drain enemy supplies then you’re as blind as a bat. If the play style of such ways offend you then I suggest you go play pve.

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

(edited by Kelvingts.2035)

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Oh man, you guys complain so much.

both EB and BP wreck us from now till the next couple of hours. We are Outnumbered in our home BL. We don’t have our BL capped. I’m not gonna complain about that, it’s just a game. It’s all in good fun.

Every server has a strong point.
If you don’t like our strong point, then do something about it.
But if you’re just gonna complain and moan. Uninstall the game, and go outside.

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Why does the db night crew stay on db? Their hard work always gets turned to paper with their very bad NA. Just asking.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

Yo I got some footage just recently 4v~9 Zod from ebay trying to kill people dueling hahaha. Nice try on the veil you kittening trashcans. 15+ was a good decision on wiping us 4.

Forecast for EB; the weather will continue to be fair. I guess they take every week off.

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Is the DB train eternal that mindless?
When we defended SM against an army of Dragonwagons they just charged in leaving all their omegas undefended. I counted killing over 7 omegas and a metric kitten ton of DB.

TFV and NNK left them for u after they took the whole EBG map. You are more than welcome

Teach me the way of the early morning PvD

Ain’t this what u r now doing

6 hrs ago it was our Sunday afternoon and your Saturday evening.
We had some good fights against the squishy Zerg on Demand[ZoD]
That’s when the whole map turned blue
I’m pretty sure you guys have excellent skills it’s just the gear problem
Please make sure everyone of u equip with exotic gear because all i get from your bags are just greens and blues
And I’m sure better gear should make you guys PvD more efficient while we are asleep
It makes me feel very sorry everyday i wake up next morning we are still ahead of u in points

Merry Christmas,

Taken today.Here’s a little gift from your squishy friends from ZoD. Enjoy.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

When we defended SM against an army of Dragonwagons they just charged in leaving all their omegas undefended. I counted killing over 7 omegas and a metric kitten ton of DB.

TFV and NNK left them for u after they took the whole EBG map. You are more than welcome

Please make sure everyone of u equip with exotic gear because all i get from your bags are just greens and blues
And I’m sure better gear should make you guys PvD more efficient while we are asleep
It makes me feel very sorry everyday i wake up next morning we are still ahead of u in points

Merry Christmas,

As expected from [ZOD]. I see more green, gold, and blue than I see red.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Usual ehmry getting stomped on Holiday time, we obviously aren’t at our full potential when holidays occur.
BP is having a blast in our BL.
Lost second place and under 100 PPT, have fun BP.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

You can’t be serious. EB and most any server does the exact same thing during our EU to Early Na. Back in seasons, EB spawn camp’d us in most BLs during our outmanned times and the same kitten was brought up. EB is not 1st place so expect it, we had to experience it and so did BP. Every losing server has players that cry and whine acting the victim. If you think EB doesn’t have any aggressive players/guild that farm any weaker servers, upgrade enemy keeps during dominating time zones, drain enemy supplies then you’re as blind as a bat. If the play style of such ways offend you then I suggest you go play pve.

I think you have misunderstood what he is talking about. He is not talking about aggressive tactics. He is talking about a player from DB who also has an account on EBay logging into the EBay account, taking a character to an EBay keep and then draining the supply by building dozens of flame rams inside the keep, starting useless upgrades just before an incoming attack, etc.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Merry Christmas,

Merry Christmas,

Zzzzz

http://youtu.be/JY4Oj9aRCRQ

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Merry Christmas everyone! (Except eBay, taking another week “off”)

(edited by Buffy.9246)

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pinkijoo.6017

pinkijoo.6017

Merry Christmas, everyone!

/waves @ [Krew] and [AF] of BP <3

Magenta Grey – Playful little Ranger
[CRW] Dragonbrand

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

“Fear The Phro” from ebay got caught. Him and some friends glitched into BP Bay, never contested, no seige anywhere, waypointed and reinforced…

So we thought, maybe golems? Shrugged it off, sucks. Then we had a couple people in hills lords room watching just incase it was people glitching. Much to our surprise, 4 idiots show up inside hills lords room!!! No walls down, no gates down, we’ve owned it for many hours – no way anyone could have been in there at all.

We killed them before they took it, all reported Fear The Phro but couldnt get anyone elses names from the group, we requested to join party and got that name. When I confronted this person and informed them that they have been reported, they claimed we got “ninjaed” and went offline immediately.

Stay classy, ebay.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steelxsoldier.6512

Steelxsoldier.6512

“Fear The Phro” from ebay got caught. Him and some friends glitched into BP Bay, never contested, no seige anywhere, waypointed and reinforced…

So we thought, maybe golems? Shrugged it off, sucks. Then we had a couple people in hills lords room watching just incase it was people glitching. Much to our surprise, 4 idiots show up inside hills lords room!!! No walls down, no gates down, we’ve owned it for many hours – no way anyone could have been in there at all.

We killed them before they took it, all reported Fear The Phro but couldnt get anyone elses names from the group, we requested to join party and got that name. When I confronted this person and informed them that they have been reported, they claimed we got “ninjaed” and went offline immediately.

Stay classy, ebay.

I understand where your coming from, thinking this. I just want to say I somewhat know Phro, and he is a real master at ninja-ing keeps. Its not un-common for him to sit in a keep for a few hours, waiting for a force that he can port to take it.

FUNK
Tarnished Coast

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Stay classy, ebay.

I understand where your coming from, thinking this. I just want to say I somewhat know Phro, and he is a real master at ninja-ing keeps. Its not un-common for him to sit in a keep for a few hours, waiting for a force that he can port to take it.

So he took bay and managed to be in hills also?

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

Stay classy, ebay.

So he took bay and managed to be in hills also?

Correct, what a ninja right? By hours do you mean the past 7 hours we owned bay and have been SITTING on it?

We got his name by requesting to join party on him when we caught him in hills lords room, explain please..

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1388007757_gw267.jpg

So that I’m not called out on no screenshots, Kalkz provided this since he was in lords room when they tried their crap.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Steelxsoldier.6512

Guys, you need to understand this is all they do. They literally don’t care about sitting in a a keep for hours on end. All they want is the “epic cap”. It really wouldn’t surprise me if he was in a party with 3 thieves for that long. I’ve had raids where he starts out in a keep, and then when we end 5 hrs later, he is still in there. His dedication is pretty crazy

FUNK
Tarnished Coast

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

itohead.2749

Good job db. chased one guy across a map and it took a zerg you pieces of kitten. go back to pvdoor you trashcans. maybe you and ebay can hold hands while zerging 1 mans. what garbage dumps

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

itohead.2749

Oh great, look out everyone, Void is in SM right now fumbling around. if you wanna come see what a failed garbage truck is like, come see them litter the area with garbage and bags. don’t bother opening their bags either, its just more trash. Worst Christmas ever!!!!!

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

Guys, you need to understand this is all they do. They literally don’t care about sitting in a a keep for hours on end. All they want is the “epic cap”. It really wouldn’t surprise me if he was in a party with 3 thieves for that long. I’ve had raids where he starts out in a keep, and then when we end 5 hrs later, he is still in there. His dedication is pretty crazy

Still doesn’t answer how he was in an almost waypointed hills on inner
right after being in an almost fully upgraded bay on inner.. We sat on bay for 7 hours, waypointed it, I’m sorry but there is no dedication for 7 hours for 2 keeps one right after the other with the same 4 people.. I call bull.

Edit: Must be a coincidence that after so many people saw them cheat their way in and reported him that he went offline when we pm’d him telling him he was reported for that trash, right? I doubt he got banned because anet doesnt seem to care when people cheat, but I’m sure he didn’t like getting caught and spam pm’d by people who saw his kitten do it..

(edited by Josh XT.6053)

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

The problem is you are underestimating BP on how well we actually sweep our keeps when we take them. This guy is blatantly using a cheat program, there is no question about it, and the people who were with him? A warrior, necro and thief it looked like?

They’re garbage and anyone trying to defend them is also garbage or just completely unaware of what kind of cheats people are using in this game..

I have a mesmer myself, I love having portal, but if people use it like that – they might as well just remove portal or nurf it greatly to solve the issue since they can’t seem to fix a hack that people have been using in this game for months..

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Steelxsoldier.6512

i’ll talk with phro about it and ask him what he did. You’ll probably say his word doesn’t account for anything, but i really don’t think that he hacked. I understand you all are frustrated, but he wasn’t able to take your keeps. I just want to actually understand what happened. I’ll let you all know if I find anything out.

FUNK
Tarnished Coast

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

95% of the people in this game are afraid of losing to even numbers. That’s why you always get weird explanations in return when you ask for a fair fight. I have given a lot of guilds kitten for this but in reality I don’t care about it at all.

EB has been playing BP so much these past 6 months and for the first several weeks I would ask for friendly small scale GvG’s every week in the forum thread as well as in-game. After that I gave up because nobody would ever reply. The same goes for pretty much every other server in the game too.

Wanting to win all the time, and blaming bullkitten excuses when you lose doesn’t neccesarily make you a bad person, some people just prefer to play the game like that. Personally, I never bring up a bullkitten excuse when we lose, and when we win against crazy odds I know there’s an explanation to it somewhere (which includes the difference in skill level of both groups, no denying that).

Truth be told I hear people on EBTS cry about numbers ALL the time as well, when that’s just not part of the equation. People don’t like to admit defeat, that’s something that can be said for every server in the game, and not something that is localized to one.

Happy holidays.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

i’ll talk with phro about it and ask him what he did. You’ll probably say his word doesn’t account for anything, but i really don’t think that he hacked. I understand you all are frustrated, but he wasn’t able to take your keeps. I just want to actually understand what happened. I’ll let you all know if I find anything out.

I’m sure it will just be the crap line of him camping in there for the 6-7 hours we owned both keeps. You can note that there are not 2 mesmers inside of the lords room in my screenshot, so that isn’t a possibility. The other thing is, bay never contested and its 100% impossible for a portal to reach outside of bay from inner. Again, there was no second mesmer, and I want that to be known well so that it isn’t the cop out that I am expecting. They the same 4 that were in bay were spotted leaving bay after capping it and heading towards hills, its how we knew to have someone sit in lords room in hills.

He got caught, its plain and simple. He will make excuses or cover up lies with more lies because thats what liars and cheaters do. Ever cheat in a relationship or get cheated on? Bet the truth wasn’t the first thing to come out lol.

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

95% of the people in this game are afraid of losing to even numbers. That’s why you always get weird explanations in return when you ask for a fair fight. I have given a lot of guilds kitten for this but in reality I don’t care about it at all.

EB has been playing BP so much these past 6 months and for the first several weeks I would ask for friendly small scale GvG’s every week in the forum thread as well as in-game. After that I gave up because nobody would ever reply. The same goes for pretty much every other server in the game too.

The reason that most groups will respond with a no thanks is because most set their group composition is setup for 15-20 people. It gives a perfect balance of front line and backline where there are factors of skill, builds and ability to work together with the group composition. Most don’t want to do a 5 man because their characters aren’t built for 5v5’s, they’re built for 15v40s (or so the good ones are.) I can tell you that in a 5v5 situation, I wouldn’t do well as a backliner. It is very easy for 5 people to have instant stability from one guardian and run right past the front line and aim the poor necro (me) with no stability standing in the back trying to drop his nukes lol..

So yeah, it just isn’t how most skill guilds have their characters build. I can tell you that I wouldn’t want to risk losing a 5v5 under the any tag that I rep because I know that none of the guilds I run with build like that.

If you want to setup a 15v15 or 20v20, I’m sure you could get in contact with BB pretty easily to set it up, they love to do GvG and I’m sure its been pretty dry for them since we all fight all the same guilds every day now with this new way that they’ve got the tiers set up. Better get comfortable with this match up until Dragonbrand moves up a couple ranks from their oceanic presence lol..

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

The other thing is, bay never contested and its 100% impossible for a portal to reach outside of bay from inner. .

This is not true, portals can reach from both the north and south inners, all the way outside the keep. I have done it many times myself. Im not denying any thought of cheating, but a portal is absolutely possible.

On a side note, both BP and AR learnt to thoroughly sweep their keeps back in our 13 weeks of matchups with ebay

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Josh XT.6053

The other thing is, bay never contested and its 100% impossible for a portal to reach outside of bay from inner. .

This is not true, portals can reach from both the north and south inners, all the way outside the keep. I have done it many times myself. Im not denying any thought of cheating, but a portal is absolutely possible.

On a side note, both BP and AR learnt to thoroughly sweep their keeps back in our 13 weeks of matchups with ebay

Tried it on my mesmer, portal is too far.

Edit: Nevermind, I did figure a place out to do it at north outer gate, but people were scouting at north that were very surprised when it flipped and guards started hitting them lol…

(edited by Josh XT.6053)

12/20/13 BP/DB/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Tried it on my mesmer, portal is too far.

when i get home, and when db owns a bay, i will do it and upload screenshots for you

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot