15/11 PS/SFR/RS [EU Premier League Round 5]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

Once again UnknownRH shows that he is one of the few Forum guys, who has understood game mechanics and that he is not blinded by all this SFR/Piken stuff.
Thanks again mate.
To the few Piken who went on rage modus and show disrespect to RS, you should scrutinize your thoughts.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: azrael.5913

azrael.5913

This is becomming embarrassing for SFR , Piken , Viz…… I hope al the communities can slow down this forum warriors flame wars (who in fact nobody will ever win)

I only see 1 true sentence :
“There was no strategy on the 1st round, just pure envy and hatred against SFR acomplishments”

That came to our forum warriors , who are like 1% of our community..

in Match-ups

Posted by: iSpawnAtHome.3810

iSpawnAtHome.3810

I’m from SFR (not a PUG by far too). I’ve seen some people saying that you double teamed against SFR because we were strongest.
While at first I did approve of your reason, now I’m thinking it wasn’t such a good idea in the long run (season 2, season 3) as you allied with (again seen spoken of on the forum) Vizunah who were on the 3rd place for quite some time.

Did you ever considered that you kinda annoyed us off by allying with Vizunah? So hard that we’ll remember this for the next few seasons? Remember that the next season will most likely not have you and Vizunah in the same matchup when you meet us, and when that happens, unless the scoreboard demands otherwise, you might have some problems against us, like upgrading your keep and such…

I do admire your courage though, although history has many examples where allying (or not coming into conflict) with the strongest (as stated on the forums) has been quite a good decision (as there are examples to show otherwise, of course)

Je Fawk – Seafarer’s Rest commander
If you don’t gain anything from arguing with someone stop wasting your time for free.

(edited by iSpawnAtHome.3810)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

I am drinking my coffee reading the thread since my last post,trying to entertain myself you know?..well i can’t.This thread has his hit a new low.Shame on all the sides.
Instead of being so vengefull why don’t you tell us stories of the match-up..i think we would all find it more entertaining.

Oh and remember guys…server pride is good.But this is a game.

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

When you’re facing a stronger server that is focusing on the 3rd, you can either insist on taking them on, be crushed, and lose stuff from the relieved 3rd server in the matchup. Or you can take the easy points where you can, by hitting the 3rd server with its more than often paper towers. In either case, you’re not going to finish first, but depending on which strategy you adopt, you’ll finish last or second.

Sure there’ll be whinging involved by the 3rd server, but at the end of the day you’re fighting your own battles, not theirs. First week had Piken in that predicament, and with nothing personal, Vizunah was just way harder. This week Riverside is in that place, and again, there’s no contest between SFR and Piken. I can’t see why Riverside would insist on finishing last just to please Piken egos. With SFR in the matchup, they were never going to win the matchup. They’ll finish second which is the best they could have achieved. Good on them.

Cheers to the SFR crowd though. Until the leagues, i was mightily kitten ed off by the Piken persecution complex (“OMG they iz double teaming us”). Every. single. week. I feel better seeing that it’s not much better elsewhere.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in Match-ups

iSpawnAtHome.3810

They’ll finish second which is the best they could have achieved. Good on them.

Good on them … ok

Okey to get back on-topic some highlights for me this round were the following:
- RS vs SFR splitted by a bridge, RS decided to go down and take SFR from down ??? They got wiped in 30 seconds. never attack from low ground guys
- Piken farmed with several ACs and Ballistas on Eternal Battlegrounds at their spawn point late at night when the map was half green (SFR) , half red (RS)
- SFR getting farmed on home borderland by [scnd] guild, really pro [scnd]! If you were to watch them move you could easily compare them with a fish bank
- SFR defending RS on EB as RS was taking Piken keep by protecting the entrance inside the keep closest to the spawn entrance, RS failed to do so (huge surprise….really!, SFR was fighting with around 40 Piken that were trying to rush in their keep to save it) SFR was crushed by the constant influx of Piken against their defended Keep’s walls

That’s about all I can remember

If you don’t gain anything from arguing with someone stop wasting your time for free.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Senninha.4105

Senninha.4105

Did you ever considered that you kinda annoyed us off by allying with Vizunah?

How many times do we have to keep repeating ourselves?? Piken/Vizunah NEVER and i repeat NEVER allied against SFR during week 1. Is that so hard to UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!! Its been already said so many times by now its really getting old and very stale.

It’s a game for crying out loud, get over it!!!!!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

I’m from SFR (not a PUG by far too). I’ve seen some people saying that you double teamed against SFR because we were strongest.
While at first I did approve of your reason, now I’m thinking it wasn’t such a good idea in the long run (season 2, season 3) as you allied with (again seen spoken of on the forum) Vizunah who were on the 3rd place for quite some time.

Did you ever considered that you kinda annoyed us off by allying with Vizunah? So hard that we’ll remember this for the next few seasons? Remember that the next season will most likely not have you and Vizunah in the same matchup when you meet us, and when that happens, unless the scoreboard demands otherwise, you might have some problems against us, like upgrading your keep and such…

I do admire your courage though, although history has many examples where allying (or not coming into conflict) with the strongest (as stated on the forums) has been quite a good decision (as there are examples to show otherwise, of course)

Both were strong and we had to choose one. We just choose one, and the one that annoyed us more. The logic that we went for stronger server was a response to some of the SFR posts here who called VS strong in which case we just presented the on paper data that SFR was strong. We will also not be the same every season.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Once again UnknownRH shows that he is one of the few Forum guys, who has understood game mechanics and that he is not blinded by all this SFR/Piken stuff.
Thanks again mate.
To the few Piken who went on rage modus and show disrespect to RS, you should scrutinize your thoughts.

Greets Myrmi

<3

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

iSpawnAtHome.3810

Did you ever considered that you kinda annoyed us off by allying with Vizunah?

How many times do we have to keep repeating ourselves?? Piken/Vizunah NEVER and i repeat NEVER allied against SFR during week 1. Is that so hard to UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!! Its been already said so many times by now its really getting old and very stale.

It’s a game for crying out loud, get over it!!!!!!!

I found on youtube (can’t link, forum policies) several movies where Piken and Vizunah blobs were passing by each other at a distance of several meters, yet they did not engage. I also was a witness of how you took our keep in EB in the weekend when Piken was on the wall while Vizunah was fighting inside with us, then when Vizunah started getting weakened they would rush outside and Piken would jump down.
This happened for about an hour (nice bags though).

Also saying that “this is just a game” creates a weird dilemma as you had to team up with an enemy against another enemy just to win….remember “it’s just a game, get over it”

in Match-ups

Posted by: simmie.7402

simmie.7402

I don’t care for server politics, but I do in this situation. You have ruined not only my game play but many others as well through this bitter childish feud.
This message is intended for all sides.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

The main problem for SFR for this league is that it got swamped by bandwagonners, the top guilds had no interest in even trying to train them, and then quite a few regular wvw players and guilds left the server as they could never get on and organising any sort of raid became impossible. Add in the glorious wvw achievements and the usual co ordination was shot to pieces.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SagePoete.3216

SagePoete.3216

1st – Vizunah Square – 294.668
2nd – Piken Square – 224.715
3rd – Seafarers Rest – 216.931

=> This score is not the result of a double teaming, So :

1st – Seafarer’s Rest – 239 374
2nd – Riverside – 186 442
3rd – Piken Square -159 662

=> it’s clearly the result of a double teaming !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Nothing changed.

Usual hate and flame from too much SFR guys. You do not even realize the VS pre-league was just a lot weaker version, with much problems and karmatrainers everywhere. Then the VS people came back in tournament mode, like in the past, + the appelauxarmes website bringed a lot of players back (visited by 12000 people) and the first week was the most dangerous we ever done. Ever. We were in a super sayan enraged mode, fueled by league, SFR, the call to arms and many other reasons.

The stats are still here:

http://i.imgur.com/dxmQhNi.jpg?1

You can trash, blame piken, imagine we did a secret pact, if you want. But you cannot deny the truth: i asked VS to full focus SFR because of old rivalty, because you are strong, because you disrespect us, because we wanted to show the true face of an angry Vizunah. Piken never trashed us, and if they choosed to attack you it was because of your forum warriors and less defenses/scouts. They explained it many times, but you only listen your anger.

I quote an old SFR veteran on reddit:

“AescalaPuG Commander – Seafarer’s Rest 7 points 1 mois de ça

We have a lot of new people here in SFR, they along with some of the old (see below) dont seem to remember Vizunah at its strongest. They think we will roll over everyone as a massive bandwagon easily.
It wont be so, and I look forward to the fight."

You are now working with/for your pick up i heard, instead of trash them. I seen the term “SFR spirit” too on pevepe.net: you trashed me many time when i said Vizunah Spirit for the first time.

So there is maybe hope: to understand we do not build a strong community with hate, but with hard work, dedication and sincerity. I think guys like Kresh and some others have the power to build something respectful and strong. Will it be destroyed by egotic guys?

Future will tell.

Nobody hate you, you did your job ,you did an good job, but to be honest , many players laugh at you, cause the “spirit” you put intro the forums. I remember the old topics and posts you made when you lost for first time 3 weeks in row against SFR, before SFR had free transfers for the first time. Mayba cause that topics, many old players don’t take your seriously, and they laugh at your spirit.
I am sure you remember them, because i see you quote users , what they said few months ago.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

:/ some of us dont want to give up calling this double teaming. Anyways the week is over and there is practically no way to come back into the fight in terms of PPT. I congratulate SFR and RS for their determination during this week. We tried our best to cover all maps and cover all time zones but unfortunately we just could not come back out of the weekend lead gained over us by both the servers. However, we did our best to provide the best fights we ever could in this situation. Unfortunately EB play from our side might have been a disappointment as it is not organized by our server much to be handled well. Most of the time there are no commanders to defend our cap points over there as well and people who play in EB hate TS3 for unknown reasons. I hope we have entertained in terms of the fights our guild groups gave to you guys.

Good luck in your next Match ups. I will be running in Dolyak form in EB as usual on Friday before reset using the Ruminant tonic. Anyone who wants to join me from other servers are most welcomed.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

(edited by UnknownRH.4592)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wux.7314

wux.7314

ROFL so funny. The reason your score is so low compared to our score in that match you quoted is because SFR is considerably better than piken duh! Actually we’re not even double teaming you were just focusing you and leaving riverside alone. Whatever riverside do is up to them.

Piken is just plain bad sorry. It seems you piken pies so easily forget that it was only a few months ago when we put waypoint in YOUR overlook for AN ENTIRE DAY. Maybe I need to say it again WE MADE WAYPOINT IN YOUR OVERLOOK FOR AN ENTIRE DAY. Nuff said really.

Fact is Piken and Vizuna did ally because Vizuna was scared because we could beat them and Piken are just bottom feeders. So you allied in the hope you could get second. Now every time you fight SFR you will be focused, and made to come last, enjoy. You reap what you sow, enjoy tasting your own medicine bottom feeder piken pies.

P.S earlier in this thread you said you would make a comeback? ROFL GL with that.

in Match-ups

iSpawnAtHome.3810

Vizunah just wanted to assure it remains top, after that happened it lost interest leaving Piken rather desperate at the end of the week.

Not sure what to say here…we don’t need to double team you to win the match up (we just need servers to not double team us! meh :/ ).

We just did a 1v1 with you and you lost…really really badly (not your fault entirely, sometimes you were outnumbered, others maybe you didn’t have a commander; we also lost a few blob fights especially on borderlands).
Riverside kinda kept their stuff (in EB at least) as we were only interested in proving a point towards you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Murth.5637

Murth.5637

Future Piken SFR matchups will be hillarious. Jade Sea will get second place.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

wux you didn’t read my post? didn’t see the stats of the week? we feared nothing, we just did a focus full of willpower and no alliance at all. Perfect example of what i said before, your post.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

cool, so much roleplay)

btw, DW guild yesterday on SFR Border…very good perfomance)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Vizunah just wanted to assure it remains top, after that happened it lost interest leaving Piken rather desperate at the end of the week.

Not sure what to say here…we don’t need to double team you to win the match up (we just need servers to not double team us! meh :/ ).

We just did a 1v1 with you and you lost…really really badly (not your fault entirely, sometimes you were outnumbered, others maybe you didn’t have a commander; we also lost a few blob fights especially on borderlands).
Riverside kinda kept their stuff (in EB at least) as we were only interested in proving a point towards you.

Something I would have replied with to you Sage. I seriously hoped you had removed your post as soon as you posted it.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Oh man week 7 is going to be so much fun

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Tell me if I’m wrong but:

- If VS focused SFR on week 1 and Piken took the opportunity to finish 2nd, it was because VS was scared of SFR so VS doubleteamed with Piken.
-If SFR focused Piken this week and RS took the opportunity to finish 2nd that’s because SFR did a 1v1 with Piken they won and it’s not a doubleteaming.

I get it right?

Morality: SFR is the best EU server no matter what.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

- If VS focused SFR on week 1 and Piken took the opportunity to finish 2nd, it was because VS was scared of SFR so VS doubleteamed with Piken.
-If SFR focused Piken this week and RS took the opportunity to finish 2nd that’s because SFR did a 1v1 with Piken they won and it’s not a doubleteaming.

I get it right?

- If VS focused SFR on week 1 and Piken took the opportunity to finish 2nd, it was because VS was scared of SFR so VS double focused SFR with Piken.
- If SFR focused PS this week and RS took the opportunity to finish 2nd, it was because SFR was scared of PS so SFR double focused PS with RS.

Morality: All servers wanted to win and land as high as they can in the podium!!

Corrected it for you. I think that pretty much sums up everything.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Kingface is from VS he want to put in light the absurd of some SFR angry guys, who do not read each others.

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Haha well din see that comming. It has always been hard for me to get the sarcasm from my computer screen. But you must agree I made some real good corrections there. :p

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: wux.7314

wux.7314

Just thought I would chime in and remind Piken about the time we had waypoint in YOUR overlook keep for an ENTIRE DAY. Oh and do you remember that other time we were beating you by over 80k points and you were last place to Riverside? Oh wait, that’s happening right now! Where’s Vizuna when you need them?

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

Preparing for week 7 and planning with us how to keep a way point in your Keep for 2 days in that week.

Thanks for reminding us that wux we totally forgot about it. Seriously we did and none of us ever even raged about it on our forum or official forums to that matter. Keep reminding us about that so we never forget how much proud we should be about it a a mature community. I hope I have answered you fully. Is their anything more I should answer you with or you feel like reminding us?

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

iSpawnAtHome.3810

I get it right?

- Piken didn’t take the opportunity, they double teamed by going 1 by 1 in our keep taking a shot at us, VZ was “scared” of SFR cause we were top EU for a very long time while Piken didn’t pose a threat
- RS didn’t take any opportunity as they barely attacked Piken, they couldn’t attack them more because we were already focusing Piken big time, RS didn’t cap and held any Piken important objectives and if we (SFR) wouldn’t have focused on Piken I’m pretty sure RS would have been left the 3rd place.

Morality: SFR was the best EU server, in my opinion as long as we can beat other servers 1v1 (see Piken this match-up cause they think they’re special in this thread) we are the top server indeed. However this cannot be proven as ArenaNet categorizes servers differently, some criterias having no place whatsoever in PvP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

I get it right?

- Piken didn’t take the opportunity, they double teamed by going 1 by 1 in our keep taking a shot at us, VZ was “scared” of SFR cause we were top EU for a very long time while Piken didn’t pose a threat
- RS didn’t take any opportunity as they barely attacked Piken, they couldn’t attack them more because we were already focusing Piken big time, RS didn’t cap and held any Piken important objectives and if we (SFR) wouldn’t have focused on Piken I’m pretty sure RS would have been left the 3rd place.

Morality: SFR was the best EU server, in my opinion as long as we can beat other servers 1v1 (see Piken this match-up cause they think they’re special in this thread) we are the top server indeed. However this cannot be proven as ArenaNet categorizes servers differently, some criterias having no place whatsoever in PvP

I must admit that you have a great immagination

Keep it up man, trash every server and see what happens

in Match-ups

iSpawnAtHome.3810

Trash servers? Hardly. I don’t really understand what’s this attitude with “omg SFR trolls” blabla. I didn’t start this whole conversation. Also who cares about “SFR troll warriors”. I’m just sitting here at work replying to some forum thread that went off track since page 2, yet I only lately added 3 replies to express my point of view, which should be totally fine as it’s my opinion and you should respect that.

I didn’t insult nor type anything aggressive. What’s up with the attitude?

Also Kingface, don’t take my post out of the context as I replied to the guy I QUOTED. I bet you learnt that technique from the modern paparazzi mass media.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Fun fights near Umberglade with [BG] (Bulgarian something) asuran engineer, [NoE]asuran mesmer and asuran thief (don’t remember guild). I don’t remember if they were from SFR or RS, that much I concentrate who I fight (red name is red name, doesn’t matter to me).

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I did my first JP ever in WvW BL today. It was a comedy of errors. Apparently I can’t jump. ><

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

If piken will get it to be 1st next week we can team up in the last week and all get a gold Dolly yay

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Claude.9120

Claude.9120

Didnt the french have a holiday in week 1 of the season which helped them a bit with coverage ?
Also SFR best euro server ? maybe biggest blobs and loads of good coverage but as for individual skill this week has shown you have some of the worst players out there, running unless its 5v1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Didnt the french have a holiday in week 1 of the season which helped them a bit with coverage ?
Also SFR best euro server ? maybe biggest blobs and loads of good coverage but as for individual skill this week has shown you have some of the worst players out there, running unless its 5v1

Why anybody would wanna kill one player when you can go and kill 60? Maybe i should start to use some fotm warrior spec and laugh when staff ele doesn’t have kittens to fight.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Claude.9120

Claude.9120

All messing aside grats to SFR.
Had some nice fights this week with both you and RS.

@junkpile its the fotm lolwarriors im talking about, ive never seen so many run from a badly played memser before.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

All messing aside grats to SFR.
Had some nice fights this week with both you and RS.

@junkpile its the fotm lolwarriors im talking about, ive never seen so many run from a badly played memser before.

So mesmer is op anyways. No skill class. I always run if he use clones or some other cheats.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

thing i dont get about piken is they say they play strategically by focusing us but they also say they dont care about points or where they end up that they only care about fights

Because that’s different people with different interest and ideas of fun, duuuuh? There’s no such thing as “Piken says”. Applies to any server.

This is becomming embarrassing for SFR , Piken , Viz…… I hope al the communities can slow down this forum warriors flame wars (who in fact nobody will ever win)

Gotta love generalizations. How the kitten whatever a few trolls say transforms to server embarrassment?

It’s just a fart in the desert, but you are simply too close to it.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Texator.6591

Texator.6591

To be honest i am not care on what rank we or SFR or whoever ends after the season.

This season is just a bad joke. To have fair results all servers should fight the other servers a equal ammount of times.
And it was also a big mistake to start the season with achievments, that brought all the PvE guys and achievment hunter to WvsW.
None of our servers, be it PS or SFR was able to bring the real WvsW player and guilds in the borderlands.
This week, the week where SFR really kitten s us is the first week in the season where I really have fun. I can join WvsW after work without waiting in a queque for 2 hours and finally there are very good fights.

So just stop your childish whining about doubleteaming because it is not worth to fight about that season on the forums.

Texator – Leader of Angel – PS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

To be honest i am not care on what rank we or SFR or whoever ends after the season.

This season is just a bad joke. To have fair results all servers should fight the other servers a equal ammount of times.
And it was also a big mistake to start the season with achievments, that brought all the PvE guys and achievment hunter to WvsW.
None of our servers, be it PS or SFR was able to bring the real WvsW player and guilds in the borderlands.
This week, the week where SFR really kitten s us is the first week in the season where I really have fun. I can join WvsW after work without waiting in a queque for 2 hours and finally there are very good fights.

So just stop your childish whining about doubleteaming because it is not worth to fight about that season on the forums.

Amen bro !

Yesterday after work I sat on my chair, opened a beer a joined SFR bl, I was amazed by the lack of queue, double amazed after seeing very good fights.

I loved the bait tactic some sfr pulled off, you really got me.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Well whole point count system is one big fail. After new map come i won’t play in normal maps at all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Well whole point count system is one big fail. After new map come i won’t play in normal maps at all.

I think most people here feel exactly the same way.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moderator.2968

Moderator.2968

Hello everyone.
Please keep this conversation polite and healthy.
Thank you for your understanding.

(edited by Moderator.2968)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Double Law had some great double teams this double. Thanks to double and team for the fun double teams. Hopefully next weeks double team has just as much double team.

Double team

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2950

Achilles.2950

Great fights tonight on RS border vs Scnd, OSC, FEAR and others. Really enjoyed meeting you on the battlefield, all quality guilds with talented players.

Markrox – Guild Leader for Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearSeven.6357

FearSeven.6357

Check the position of the AC and the red circles in the courtyard.

Attachments:

(edited by FearSeven.6357)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hiei.8697

Hiei.8697

Seen before that a moderator will delete this post! Tomorrow I’ll publish it in the forum of SFR’s if a leader don’t will do first! TY for the report! (obviously we don’t accept the hack and we will report that player).

(Sorry for that kind of players!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

yeah sorry about this thats really lame

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Just been doing some points calculations!

If my math is correct and if nothing ‘really’ weird happens in the next 2 weeks, those should be the final scores:-

Vizunah Square 35 assumes 5 pts in week 6/7
Searfarer’s Rest 27 assumes 5 pts in week 6, 1pt week 7
Jade Sea 27 assumes 3 pts in week 6, 5pts week 7
Piken Square 25 assumes 3 pts in week 6/7

Which in hindsight means Piken did us a great favour edging out Jade Sea from 1st to 2nd. If they had not done that, then SFR would have come 3rd instead of joint 2nd, thanks Piken!

Also, if Piken had taken the harder path in week 1 and sided with SFR against VIZ, its very, very likely they would have ended up better than there eventual 4th position. Potentially, the way things worked out, if SFR/Piken had double teamed SFR would have finished 1st and Piken 2nd.

Sadly, by being silly and hating each another we handed victory to the 2 French servers, giving them 1st and jt 2nd.

Hope, everyone learns those lessons if there is a season 2 WvW league.

You can check my math here:-

http://mos.millenium.org/eu

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-Season-1-Schedule/first#post3054223

(edited by Meglobob.8620)