18/10 Desolation/Abaddon's Mouth/Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

We can’t sing songs but we have to read endlessly about a GVG?

+1

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Good match up from Abba only server with fight in them, Grandara hahahahahaha, hopefully next time you might actually fight

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

Good match up from Abba only server with fight in them, Grandara hahahahahaha, hopefully next time you might actually fight

Pretty strong coming from someone who didn’t want to fight in gold league, but hey, all is fair right?

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Afaik, we farmed deso and am pretty long on Deso BL.. Hope u enjoyed saying goodbye to your t3 garri and bay :p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Okay guys,

Thanks a lot for the really sweet matchup! I had the feeling deso border was slightly the point of pressure of both of your servers strongest guilds, but i guess we should see that as a way of honour.

I really loved the week cause up to a certain point it could go in anyone’s favour. Special compliments go out (again) to the gandara side, cause they have amazing guildgroups and always know to recover very well during combat. As i said before i have little respect for the way abbadon fight; stick as many people possible to a tag, causing lagg, barely fighting/insta dying and STILL having to build siege EVERYWHERE and then still lose… But let’s say; all their style.

I’m looking forward to the last week for the good fights with gandara and the steamroll we’re going to give abbadon (and the lootbags that will provide us).

Semi-Offtopic; i really hope some forum mod would do some moderating and not ban magnetron permanently of the forums for pointing out an exploit, while they do allow an entire matchup thread to be ruined by some people that have to take their GvG experiences to the matchup thread.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

wait what? Megatron was banned from the forums?

curse you cruel world!

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Been a fun match up and always enjoyed the fights with EXG, especially when roaming with my necro friend- some we won, some we lost, but always a good fight.

A real shame Gandara has no night coverage, otherwise this matchup would have been extremely close.

Looking forward to the next time.

I still want to organise a ‘bring your thief’ day on Gandara, so we completely fill a BL with thiefs…

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

I had some awesome fights while roaming tonight, I don’t think I see many Sword/Dagger thieves running about, so I’m probably unique enough to you guys roaming about.
Thanks to the friendly Gandarans especially when I transformed into tonic form and you TDA guys!

Nice job everyone on Deso for winning this week, despite some of our struggles with the pug influx and even when Night capping is a sensitive subjec it’s a part of wvw; it’s a 24 hour war, let’s carry on the momentum into next week!

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

I apologise to anyone we blob today or cause massive lag for, it’s Paintrain time :p

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bamjam.2046

Bamjam.2046

@TDA,

Ill miss fighting you guys in the ruins the next couple of weeks, you guys rock!

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

Looks like Deso get’s to choose who places 2nd this week, so fellow Desos who do we focus, AM or Gandara?

I fancy annihilating AM :P

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Looks like Deso get’s to choose who places 2nd this week, so fellow Desos who do we focus, AM or Gandara?

I second that! :p

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Its been a while since took my guardian out solo, so last nite was quite a bit fun. Cheers to EXG guys for not ganking me straightfoward when i had those 1v2 1v3 1v5 fights xD

Even tho at some point 4 of you did try to kill me near bay , didnt go well for both of us since it took so long that abba got their blob there
Anyhow it was a fun evening with some neat fights , and i cant remember when i had that much fun while solo roaming =)

TDA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maskaganda.2043

Maskaganda.2043

Semi-Offtopic; i really hope some forum mod would do some moderating and not ban magnetron permanently of the forums for pointing out an exploit, while they do allow an entire matchup thread to be ruined by some people that have to take their GvG experiences to the matchup thread.

as far as I know (it got deleted before I could read) he wasn’t pointing out an exploit , he was falsely accusing someone of cheating.

Tchuu Tchuu I’m a Train – Gandara
engie roaming vids: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NnXVfY4vRU1F-X7b1Oorw/videos

in Match-ups

Posted by: miriforst.1290

miriforst.1290

some tuesday morning roaming, mainly 1v2s and a duo engie team fighting 6 and 8.
vid will most likely be blocked in germanialand, deal with it!

would say “great fights this week!!11” but the lag ruined it for me.

Well there was a guardian too, but oh the casualties of war. :C
There’s always that guy who is by necessity of the plot destined to die.

I have tried the tactic of running around and letting someone else do the killing before:

But you should know that you are much better to play with than a oakheart.

in Match-ups

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

and now for something completely different….

i have to admit, the matchup was interesting. all weeks against deso are very intense. great guilds there. also on gandara. although we will probably lose the first round due to uncoordinated, massive pug overflow and 2-3 hours long queues to even get on homeborder, the few times me and my guild were actually able to get on were fun and intense.

kudos go out to the brain-afk gandara army in desos t3 bay. i really thought you guys wanted to reset the WP, so we decided to lend you a hand with our catapults :-D
the enemy of your enemy is apparently your enemy as well

and pleeeease stop kittening about your gvg-battles in matchup threads.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MistMirage.4706

MistMirage.4706

I think we should put AM at 3rd, so in the future we will be able for maneuvering, because AM is able take 1st place at the next mathups.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

It would be smart to focus AM because Desolation and Gandara will lose alot of pve players before the last week and AM will still be strong in numbers.

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azraelle.1683

Azraelle.1683

We would like to officially claim old AM borderland for Desolation. We suggest homeless am refuges to move to Gandara bl. Thank you.

Thief/Guardian. Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

nice teaming up. gg season 1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.3021

Vex.3021

We got all 3 waypoints in blobaddons borderlands. GG desolation.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: InsideMan.7920

InsideMan.7920

Well its sad Gandara needs help…

Panic Boom [BomB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azraelle.1683

Azraelle.1683

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments:

Thief/Guardian. Desolation [EU]

in Match-ups

Ins.7139

It would be smart to focus AM because Desolation and Gandara will lose alot of pve players before the last week and AM will still be strong in numbers.

That’s what i figured :P

AM BL is thusly renamed Desolation Mouth Borderland!

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh

in Match-ups

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Gj to everyone who stayed up all night to bring AM to 30 ppt. Let’s keep this up.

I wanna see them rage in this thread! ;o

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in Match-ups

InsideMan.7920

well I guess we can be pretty proud, for being that good in a 2 vs 1 matchup

Panic Boom [BomB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

This week was so much better than last week and I had tons of fun! Didn’t get to do any guild raiding due the queues and lag, but got to do some wicked small scale roaming and fishing. This week was especially nice since ruins were full of small groups, action everywhere, no matter what time it was! Kudos to PT for leaving our tiny party alone and unharmed when we bumped into you guys few times, rarely see that diciplined blobbery. Thanksu guys ’n gals from EXG, AvA, RU, DP, GdF, ADA, uMAD, you made this week superawesometastic! <3

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

well I guess we can be pretty proud, for being that good in a 2 vs 1 matchup

Dont overestimate yourselves. The “double teaming” will be just for today.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

I wanna see them rage in this thread! ;o

Why should we rage?

Nightcapping and double teaming is part of the game. The bragging on the forum may be a bit unnecessary and let you look like kittenbags, but that your problem, not ours.

in Match-ups

manudiao.9803

officially teaming up in a league – don’t know anything about sportsmanship. shame on gandara and desolation for being the worst servers eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

I believe this is strategical turn off events.
My intuition tells me it’s to prevent loosing to AM at the last week cause of lack of coverage.
At least looks like to me :P

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

officially teaming up in a league – don’t know anything about sportsmanship. shame on gandara and desolation for being the worst servers eu

Kinda ironic coming from a server that would literally focus our towers every time we would focus SM in EB…

I’m happy we’re showing AM what they and their laggfest creation are really worth… Gandara deserves the second place here for actually fighting to win!

Even though this may or may not having to do with providing us an easier late season

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: florence.1674

florence.1674

Maybe its time for GoD to do some GvG and and slap some people down a notch

Good luck getting any interest. The guild leaders of GoD have trouble getting anyone in guild to follow any build at all, nevermind getting 20 to a specific group builds.

WvW law #1: nobody in WvW can count.

in Match-ups

Vortigern.1987

I’m happy we’re showing AM what they and their laggfest creation are really worth… Gandara deserves the second place here for actually fighting to win!

Well, i guess your blobs do not create lag.

Seriously, blaming someone for lags while running even bigger numbers seems a to be hypocritical. Due to the influx of new players every server in this matchup created skill-lag, pretending something else is silly.

About your towers in EB… i still think there is a difference between using an opportunity and making an alliance with another server. But if you want to sell your soul for a worthless Finisher and some rewards, go for it.

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

I (as in me) don’t support any double teaming, don’t think it brings any honour to the hard work Gandara has put this week – capable to finish second by its own merit.

I don’t see either anything worth in the deal – it only works in Deso advantage. Sure, I understand deso may want to focus AM, retreat from Gandara and ‘help’ for a AM third place as a strategic move for the whole season and looking at the last match in particular. But don’t understand why Gandarans should be wooed over this idea.

Let Deso play out his strategy, but lets play how we always have done, a clean fight.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: mishina.5091

mishina.5091

I would like to win this match as everyone else.But not teaming up with another server.
What are we doing guys? Hitting AM with Deso to lower their points ? This must not be our way to play as AM earned those point they have colected during the week.
If im wrong i wil appologise to everyone if im right im leaving Gandara.

Mishinas

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

Well, i guess your blobs do not create lag.

Seriously, blaming someone for lags while running even bigger numbers seems a to be hypocritical. Due to the influx of new players every server in this matchup created skill-lag, pretending something else is silly.

About your towers in EB… i still think there is a difference between using an opportunity and making an alliance with another server. But if you want to sell your soul for a worthless Finisher and some rewards, go for it.

Even bigger numbers… i wish

idk why you are making assumptions and what they are based on… we are not double teaming anyone… is there even any gandara online by now? Double team is what gandara and abba did all week on deso bl, send their best people there and defend it with their life… what we do is simply picking a focus on one server because it will be of benefit in the future (and a personal benefit for me cause i think abba is probably the poorest server seeing they have so many people yet still are so extremely weak in fights).

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

(edited by LampGhost.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Double team is what gandara and abba did all week on deso bl, send their best people there and defend it with their life…

(…snip…)

stats dont lie, border focus:

1 Eternal Battleground 32.3%
2 Desolation – Borderlands 29.2%
3 Abaddon’s Mouth [DE] – Borderlands 20.4%
4 Gandara – Borderlands 18.1%

http://www.gw2score.com/index.php?action=server&id=Desolation

Stats don’t tend to lie, Gandara border focus:

1 Eternal Battleground 36.1%
2 Gandara – Borderlands 30.1%
3 Abaddon’s Mouth [DE] – Borderlands 17.4%
4 Desolation – Borderlands 16.4%

Come on! – Let’s just all agree AM and Deso have been teaming up to avoid the clear Gandara win we had in our hands…

/facepalm

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furball.7368

Furball.7368

I believe those are the stats for Desolation. Meaning that Deso players focused on EB and then their own Borlderlands, and then other borlderlands. Gandara Stats are:

So it would seem that we have focused AM BL just a little more than deso BL. I do however understand what you mean about the trouble you had on Deso BL, especially at the beginning of the matchup when we took your bay and got it to Waypoint a couple of days in a row. I must have spent around 12 hours scouting and sieging that place up as I couldn’t be bothered for the laggy fights!

Ferbull
The Yakslappers [YaK]
Gandara

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

ah i got that site wrong then, my bad in that case. still cant say we have been double teaming with anyone though eh.

I believe those are the stats for Desolation. Meaning that Deso players focused on EB and then their own Borlderlands, and then other borlderlands. Gandara Stats are:

So it would seem that we have focused AM BL just a little more than deso BL. I do however understand what you mean about the trouble you had on Deso BL, especially at the beginning of the matchup when we took your bay and got it to Waypoint a couple of days in a row. I must have spent around 12 hours scouting and sieging that place up as I couldn’t be bothered for the laggy fights!

Finally some honesty, as i said in previous post it’s not bad at all… we hop to borders where we try to find most action too! but we had some very good guilds in deso bl, while if we logged on another bl it was just a steamroll.

However, it does proof that there was no way of double teaming gandara or abba from our side or ‘making an alliance and selling our soul’, so lets keep that discussion behind.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

looking forward to part 2 of this match in week 7!

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

manudiao.9803

you are simply manipulating the outcome of this week. without the help of desolation, gandara would have had problems getting on second place. fact! I don’t say they couldn’t have done it by theirselfs but they would have had a hard time. it’s obvious that desolation is helping gandara atm to get on second place – this might be strategy, but this has nothing to do with sportsmanship in a league and doesn’t show how your server performed overall. so it’s manipulating and basically teaming up.

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

you are simply manipulating the outcome of this week. without the help of desolation, gandara would have had problems getting on second place. fact! I don’t say they couldn’t have done it by theirselfs but they would have had a hard time. it’s obvious that desolation is helping gandara atm to get on second place – this might be strategy, but this has nothing to do with sportsmanship in a league and doesn’t show how your server performed overall. so it’s manipulating and basically teaming up.

Im gonna try extra hard to make that happen now, just cause of you!
May your server be proud of you!

Gandara, go clear the green of the maps and youll be second
As said before, gandara deserves it a lot more than abba.

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

Is now a good time to recall how AM mysteriously dropped so much ranking before the league started?

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Since people are talking about gw2score stuff here, does anyone know how the borderlands focus is calculated? Is it PPT, stuff flipped or playercoverage?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aponax.7140

Aponax.7140

most of us are proud that you 2 see us as the highest threat this season
but i think, deso is the one who will make it
and while you gandarrans help deso defeating us
deso is laughing
it’s just tactics from deso, and gandara is blind
all that just because of “better fights from deso/gandara”?
funny ^^

but wayne, let’s chill, double-teaming is part of the game
and like “hate is fame” we are proud that we are a high threat

- Abaddon -

in Match-ups

LampGhost.9658

most of us are proud that you 2 see us as the highest threat this season
but i think, deso is the one who will make it
and while you gandarrans help deso defeating us
deso is laughing
it’s just tactics from deso, and gandara is blind
all that just because of “better fights from deso/gandara”?
funny ^^

but wayne, let’s chill, double-teaming is part of the game
and like “hate is fame” we are proud that we are a high threat

as you write this gandara is focussing deso in EB, and they were in deso bl a little while ago…

talking about blind

:’(

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aponax.7140

Aponax.7140

Is now a good time to recall how AM mysteriously dropped so much ranking before the league started?

you mean deso, right?
AM was always between 9 and 12 the last few weeks
actually we have a lot of players who wanted us to play in gold-league because of the challenge
we wouldn’t stand a chance in gold-league
but i think it would improve our collaboration across the server

- Abaddon -

in Match-ups

InsideMan.7920

Ok so when exactly did AM drop Ranking?

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/25

maybe take a look at Desos Evolution

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/15

But we dont care any more… just runing the Karmatrain for now, getting alts up

Panic Boom [BomB]

(edited by InsideMan.7920)

in Match-ups

Vortigern.1987

As far as i know we have been Rank 11 for over 4 month in a row, dropping to rank 10 only because of Desolation dropped to silver league. We have never, not even once, been high enough to qualify for gold league.

So whats exactly do you mean by “dropping rank” ?