18/10 Far Shiverpeaks/Underworld/ Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

a bug? yesterday a bunch of ppl had UI bug where party didn’t show up for example

Yeh we had same problem, bloody annoying even if we were in party we didn’t know we were.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

Ya all a bunch of zergers..can’t even come to UW unless you are 3x our numbers…SWAG running with a huge blob,o how the mighty have fallen

we have never done anything else, except for some roaming

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

expect it from them anyway.All the drama about night capping none of ya can take UW without your blobs
pity you didn’t have the nuts to stay on UW izze

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

General theme of Underworld right now:

Attachments:

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Ya all a bunch of zergers..can’t even come to UW unless you are 3x our numbers…SWAG running with a huge blob,o how the mighty have fallen

As for outnumbering you guys 3 to 1 the latest few hours, i can say that the only reason i went to your border, was because the others was full ^^ would much rather have been at EB where all the lootbags run around waiting to be looted :P

Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

General theme of Underworld right now:

hahaha so good
i would just sieg up some tower or keep and keep farming bags tbh at this point xD

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Match-ups

Posted by: CharlieBear.2741

CharlieBear.2741

FR you so bad you need to come invade the windmill with a zerg for kills? Pathetic players.

Attachments:

[TA] necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Wow I don’t understand where this thread went. Let me explain [SE] made a bad move in NA and the server we went to had guilds from the server started talking about leaving before season started so we had to make a decision quick with everyone being low on gold from original transfer a free transfer sounded nice. Did we unbalance this match up maybe the league probably we do plan on going back to NA if I’m not mistaken when everyone has the gold and gems for it. Best of luck everyone seems that a lot more FSP are staying up late giving us some good fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RAIN.1238

RAIN.1238

All you SE people have done in this thread so far is trolling , complaining and provoking.
Give it a rest before you turn your guild into the laughing stock of everyone, you’re not far off already.

Your server has called several members of SE scrubs and we’re not supposed to react. Your server has attacked us for being americans and we’re not supposed to react.
your server wont fight unless they have a numbers advantage
your servers “roamers” seem to have alt 4 hotkeyed for the first sign of crisis.

soundaboutright?

There is no reason to be cuddlysweet to a zerg guild who came to EU because they want to get rewarded for killing doors and take the easy way out. You say you can fill up an entire BL by yourself, why aren’t you doing that in gold league or NA?

the move wasnt intended or planned out. some players from our guild came over to see what it was like on an EU server. Less/no lag (at the time, not so much the case now) was an inviting factor for myself and a few others but then alot more members started transferring, Oh, by the way, more than half our guild is still on isle of janthir and havent been able to transfer with us. Isle of janthir is NA silver league, fort ranik is EU silver league, so whats the difference between us being here and being on an NA silver league server? We OR your server couldnt compete in gold league, I dont think you understand the sheer numbers tier 1 gold league servers can send out.

So once again I’ll just assume far shiverpeaks is a bit upset because they thought this first week was going to be a walk in the park but oh noes, those big bad americans from SE are just night capping everything. Dont worry, we’re looking forward to fighting a real server too.

lmao, you guys ran from IoJ because you lost your oceanic coverage over there. Not to mention when you guys first transferred over to IoJ from Darkhaven, IoJ was supposed to be strong contenders for the silver league. Then it got split into 3 leagues, and you guys were put in the bottom of silver. Next you started losing oceanic guilds and jumped ship. You had the chance to fight a “real server” many in fact, but you guys ran lmao. But as for being here just to farm WvW, you couldn’t do a better job. Your PvD skills are amazing we’ll give you that, glad you’re having fun(=

-HoD- [EVIL]
| Rainin Ash | Asher Nicole |

(edited by RAIN.1238)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

Spawn camping us much peeps? Two ballistas and god knows what waiting infront of our spawn?

Attachments:

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

All I see here is QQ..

That is all.

[SE] please refrain from commenting on this thread.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

No need to stop… you only comment in EU prime time anyways. Rest of the time you guys are busy PvD’ing and ganking 30 on 10. As far as i saw you are nothing but a bunch of farmers, as soon as you cap you rush to the next tower… 5 of us took UW hills back from you 2 times in 15 minutes. I guess you wouldn’t have seen the mesmer at inner even if it waved to you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Major Headache.4827

Major Headache.4827

FR server players are puppet-like, squishy pvd’ers, who can only score points and secure the win by attacking when the enemy are not even present. Low-lifes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

Roll on next week, when we can have decent hard-fought fights again, (don’t shake FR readers), and we can be rid of these plebians who know not how to win in war.

Next week we (FSP) are againts Gandara and Desolation.
They are very strong in primetime and still have the coverage for the night, onestly, i don’t think we can do better than this week.

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

All I see here is QQ..

That is all.

I like how you deleted your post about nobody being able to stop you when “you drive”.

Pretty sure VoTF could beat you in a GvG 10v20 o_o but yeah.

P.S. [SE] please refrain from posting in this thread.

Even moar P.S. Ive still had 0 whispers from any [SE] players about a 1v1 after you flamed roamers, I’m guessing you’re all just too scared :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

hahaha so good
i would just sieg up some tower or keep and keep farming bags tbh at this point xD

Meh, we don’t need to do that in order to farm.
We can just stand outside Hills (hostile) in our map and farm Kael ^^

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fatal.2815

Fatal.2815

oh snap.

Nightcapping guild trashtalking : ) Good one.

Another FR server going Vizunah style?

PPT carebears ^^

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]
http://www.votf-online.net
My mesmer video -http://tinyurl.com/pele5bm

(edited by Fatal.2815)

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

All I see here is QQ..

That is all.

but but… i have nothing else to do while sitting in queue during EU prime time….-_-

@ person from Tank: IOJ was great server, i loved it there a lot and i was one of the people who didn’t want to leave.. the problem wasn’t even oceanic; the problem was that at some point ppl on IoJ stopped to participate in wvw; on some days we could only get around 20 ppl in wvw across all maps… SoR and other servers (ironically FS was one of them lol) paid for guilds to transfer, or at least offered so the week before legaue was like a ghost town hence why we xfered

as for all the crap talk: let’s be honest, we all spawn camped at some point, we all ran away or fought at some point, we all had moments defending keep with 5 ppl vs 60+ or attacked unmanned keep with 60 ppl etc etc.; getting mad about it and talk crap is rather pointless and full of hypocrisy

Let’s keep this thread positive:
i am glad we got decent match up (sry UW :/) instead like pre-legaue t1 server vs t5 server crap, let’s be honest, at least match-ups are rather close and more enjoyable
i am glad french ppl are friendly to us and welcomed us on their server, ty guys;
i am thankful for all fights and bags from FR and UW;
i am glad i got to fight some good roaming groups this week and see some interesting tactics;
i was actually surprised not to see many zoomhackers this week;
i am really thankful that FR people actually participate in wvw and don’t leave maps look like ghost town

i am apologize to UW in case any of us were spawn camping you guys

hahaha so good

Meh, we don’t need to do that in order to farm.
We can just stand outside Hills (hostile) in our map and farm Kael ^^

nah, man you doing it wrong…it is all about cabbage.. althrough there was that one time where 40+ man zerg (was it SBI? i don’t remember) stacked on top of cabbage and got wiped… cabbage be deadly o.o

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

You should probably listen to your guildleader.

I also liked the FR bags, I assume you enjoyed delivering them.

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

Who said UW is out of the question? Well? Come on than!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

UW was leading earlier aswell, sunday night.

Attachments:

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

You should probably listen to your guildleader.

I also liked the FR bags, I assume you enjoyed delivering them.

i did die couple times…who knows, maybe someone got precursor off my body o.o

as for our GM, i post gere as GW2 player not as representative of SE guild…if anyone it is GM who represents us.. i can post w/e i want doh

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Keep going strong UW

Guess that “Shoot in all directions” tactic you talked about earlier is working ^^

Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by I Am Dansker.7105)

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

as for our GM, i post gere as GW2 player not as representative of SE guild…if anyone it is GM who represents us.. i can post w/e i want doh

When you are listing the guild tag under your name, you are representing it and anything and everything you say reflects upon your guild.
If you knew which guild I was in/if you saw it under my name, it would also shape your opinion on my guild, despite them having nothing to do with whatever I say.

Edit: I should start quoting people on official forums instead of just replying /sigh

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZinN.6124

ZinN.6124

Found a lost UW quaggan inside SM

Attachments:

I like trains

Choo choo

in Match-ups

Posted by: RicardoLans.7658

RicardoLans.7658

Kudos ++++ for this UW quaggan

Commander
Far Shiverpeaks
50K kills WvW

(edited by RicardoLans.7658)

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

When you are listing the guild tag under your name, you are representing it and anything and everything you say reflects upon your guild.
If you knew which guild I was in/if you saw it under my name, it would also shape your opinion on my guild, despite them having nothing to do with whatever I say.

Edit: I should start quoting people on official forums instead of just replying /sigh

would it really? our guild has like 350 members…do you really believe i represent opinion of 350 people?

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

would it really? our guild has like 350 members…do you really believe i represent opinion of 350 people?

There I thought you understood what I meant. /sigh

Don’t be silly, of course you don’t represent the opinion of 350 people, but anything you say or do while wearing a guild tag affects how others see your guild, even if you’re jsut a lowly trial who’s been tehre for a day. Other people don’t know the, they don’t care, they see the guild tag, they see your actions, behaviour and attitude, and possibly hear what you say.
This will have them form an opinion of you, and following that, of the guild who chose to accept you as a member.
Why do you think officers of guilds have to apologise for the actions of 1 member at times? Why did your guild leader tell is guild to stop posting in this thread? (in a rather public manner at that, most guilds would keep it private and put it on their personal forums, voice comms or ingame motd)

It’s very easy for a guild to get a bad reputation, and very hard to get rid of it, if several members act like a kitten several times and nothing happens, the guild is a guild of kittens, if several members generally demonstrate that they are nice, they’re exceptions and omg why would they be in that guild?
Some guilds don’t care about the reputation, or don’t care about certain reputations, but often even those who don’t still have their limits, and your guild leader obviously believes that posting in this thread is bad for the guild. (To be fair, he’s right, you might want to lay low until you move on to the next matchup)

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

that is just silly, nothing i said was really that offensive

yes i am part of the guild and i understand your point, but i am free to do what i want as long as it is within forum rules

back to topic: cheers @ UW

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neth.7615

Neth.7615

It’s awesome to be outnumbered on all maps during EU prime time and lose our own keep in EB. Time to spend 90g on server transfer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

I guess you’re on UW….why not come to home BL? we are usually out manned but if EB is a total loss and you can’t run your wxp train,there’s plenty of fights and fun to be had.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loki.7690

Loki.7690

Oh dear you post it really… yea and then bad [Kale] member came and killed me with fury in his eyes Stop killing quaggan!

Sigyn Thwyr Ydrwhyn – Necromancer – GH Roamer
Victory or Death!

in Match-ups

Genev.2450

Thanks to the 2 friendly FR guys who just kinda let me walk out of the tower after I went afk and the guild wandered off <3
(Though to be fair, at that point I imagine it was more about “well, at least they’re leaving” :p)

in Match-ups

Posted by: akallou.9704

akallou.9704

It is actually funny how people react when the wind turn around, FR been defending as they could every night in every matchup, sometimes we would have sky high tick even before SE arrived, we also got banged by some european servers who had players from the eastern country or russia with time ahead of us, we could also have complained about it or about the mexican in baruch server BUT we fought ’em how we could without whining.
At some point every server will have full time coverage if they want to win, FR now have it.
Before you judge us for just that, see our background and struggle.

<< ALL TIME FIGHTER aZm, peace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kopi.6017

Kopi.6017

A real pleasure to fight against [DFC] and [SOUL] !

Fair play and very good oponents.

Guild [SoW] – Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Like to fight u guys from [SoW] aswell, bin some very intense fights last couple of nights.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

Posted by: mfernandez.4172

mfernandez.4172

why can’t we all just get along? :-)

EROTIC DISCO HEAT [SE] [FR]
http://www.youtube.com/user/taeHocsiD

in Match-ups

Fatal.2815

Ye SE. Stop the forum warioring and lets GvG!

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Unfamiliar territory can do this.

I think the Quaggan may have lost its sat nav the last time it was in SM… sooooo long ago now though and judging from the screenie there be predators a lurking there still

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Some frenchie dropped Dusk last night. You made someone very happy!

Next time, please drop The Chosen, I’d appreciate it.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torry.1576

Torry.1576

LOL.. this is not spawn camping.. this is us defending FR keep in EB from them capping it back

P.S. thank you FR for all the lovely lootbags

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dotfear.6493

Dotfear.6493

Hi votf,
If you could stop doing lag server when you fight, that would be cool thx

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Hi votf,
If you could stop doing lag server when you fight, that would be cool thx

Yes, we are sorry that our 30 man guild group causes lag while fighting 60 or so enemies.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Fatal.2815

Other solution for some guilds is to run away/port away faster. Lag would be gone quicker.

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Nice fights during prime time, nice wipes during night time. But the fun part is… I die less on night time.

Now guess which server Im from. And no cheating !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

About the Underworld Server:

Most of our WvW Guilds have left to other servers. Though [WAR] and [GuM] are still here to make a stand and fight for our beloved server.

Apart from us, there are no WvW focused Guilds left. Only randoms and PvE’ers in need of archievement points. Though my Guild Commanders and I (who are covering most of Underworld for Commanders, often Commanding on different maps at the same time) are teaching the randoms the ropes of WvW warfare, aiming to get Underworld back on its feet as soon as possible.

We are not dead. We will get back on our feet. When that will be, however, I do not know. But we will. I promise.

I believe in the Underwold Server, and there are others who do as well.

Underworld will rise again.

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

Oh raniks, I having so much fun messing around with you guys. xDDD
This just proves what kinda people you have.
Started off with some regular camp flipping in FR border…
Than I happen to notice to see your mill (in my posession) to be contested 3 times but not flipped. I think by my self, why not upgrade it even further? ;D
http://i39.tinypic.com/1567epu.jpg
Then they didn’t come alone anymore. ;c Started sending parties of 4 and they still didn’t cap it (I didn’t man any of the siege during battle).
Than they thought: Hey! Let’s build a treb to take out his siege which he isn’t using anyway!
http://i40.tinypic.com/25pmxz4.jpg
Sending in 4 man after they took out most of the siege, still failing.
Than eventually they decided to send 10 man in (I didn’t manage to cap the all in the pic, because i managed to kills some and they respawned).
http://i44.tinypic.com/2przlfc.jpg

Anyway, I think I held your mill for about an hour or 2 and had fun defending it. ;p
It was worth the 50 silver!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

why on a server with so many guild 95% of them simply run as blob 24/7?and why coming to the forum to troll all when the playstyle of 95% of the population of Ranik is simply play as blob?just shut up.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackRain.9537

BlackRain.9537

I tagged up after I said I won’t anymore, just because I wanted your green keep papered Thank you for the amount of loot ! Lots of exotics there too XD

Brodd Junior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Muchos love to the 3 fsp trying to get me in fr hills. Was a fun fight.

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief