25/10 FA/YB/CD

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

There is an FA Ranger zerg running around in CD bl. Come get your bags CD and YB

We have been looking for fights for a while now.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

(edited by CAA.9653)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

2 weeks til our date in hills CORE<3

I’m gonna siege that Hills so much that when you do get it back you’ll lose it again right away because you’ll be stuck killing the ac blobs and trebs

We’ll rename it: AskCORE Hills

Mad love in two weeks, right now we have to concentrate and give our all, those yaks are (numerous) tough.

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Meow going full PvE mode in WvW. http://youtu.be/jmjL_jbN1jw Keep talking kitten while we farm you in WvW, lol.

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Naval warfare… yeah, we’ll get right on that.

Our t2 talents are multi-faceted. If you don’t wish to diversify to all of those facets, enjoy t890320. Having a serious navy is a very real part of higher tear servers.

wait, CORE….weren’t you guys on IOJ just a couple weeks ago?

Who is this CORE you speak of? We are the FA [NAVY] seeking water combat battles with all severs. SRSLY though, we’ll beat your BEHINDS regardless of what server we’re on.

jesus dude it was just a question cause i thought i recognized the tag, chill off the roids for a second

how did our troll guild get you so upset m8?

dude i could honestly care less

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Our t2 talents are multi-faceted. If you don’t wish to diversify to all of those facets, enjoy t890320. Having a serious navy is a very real part of higher tear servers.

Who is this CORE you speak of? We are the FA [NAVY] seeking water combat battles with all severs. SRSLY though, we’ll beat your BEHINDS regardless of what server we’re on.

jesus dude it was just a question cause i thought i recognized the tag, chill off the roids for a second

Those posts may or may not have been made under the influence of alcohol. No hard feelings, Navy night just got crazy quick.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Yaks, you can leave our borderland anytime, quick reminder that your garrison is blue right now.

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Those posts may or may not have been made under the influence of alcohol. No hard feelings, Navy night just got crazy quick.

lol it’s all good friend

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Don’t worry about any stomping. We just want fights this week. Plz engage…plz plz engage.

ret is 1 year old today

i’ll just leave this here

whoops it has a bad word in the url youtube generated

http://tinyurl.com/m2tb8sx

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

(edited by Zoel.9154)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

“inserts cliche statement about being outnumbered”

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

“inserts cliche statement about being outnumbered”

inserts statement about please mail tsorin for gvg

oh wait you’re in my guild

awkward…

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Don’t worry about any stomping. We just want fights this week. Plz engage…plz plz engage.

ret is 1 year old today

i’ll just leave this here

kEDo

Is that a fail cart on the other end?

These servers are full of comedy.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SammiLinn.9273

SammiLinn.9273

After hearing about this post, i had to check out the forums and omgoodness YB…“run to the hills” should be your theme song with a few lines thrown in there about seiging everything to the brink. I can’t vouch for other guilds, but I know RET doesn’t run. We ran a full ranger zerg today and couldn’t even find fights…

and I love how yall were boasting about being ahead on day two by 800 points <3 soooo cute

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

After hearing about this post, i had to check out the forums and omgoodness YB…“run to the hills” should be your theme song with a few lines thrown in there about seiging everything to the brink. I can’t vouch for other guilds, but I know RET doesn’t run. We ran a full ranger zerg today and couldn’t even find fights…

and I love how yall were boasting about being ahead on day two by 800 points <3 soooo cute

We were boasting about being ahead by 800 points? I guess I’m out of the loop to know about this.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Higgins.1807

Mercenary Higgins.1807

Any guilds interested in GvGs this week?

Mercenary Higgins: D/D
Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

We were boasting about being ahead by 800 points? I guess I’m out of the loop to know about this.

The posts by your server mates were deleted.

edit:

Attachments:

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

OK, people from [ONE] you are talking too much guys ^^, i was not at the beginning of reset, the second in charge of BOMB was commandin so basicly you never face the real force of [BOMB]

OK, people from [ONE] once i get inside FABL at reset after 3 hrs of quee, what happen ? we took all back in less of 1 hr.

OK, people from [ONE] what happen in your own borderland today ?? [BOMB] go an sit in you borderland the entire day and take every single target of the map even the sentys.

OK, people from [ONE] is that a WP in your own hills ?? oh no no wait yes it iss ^^

OK, people from [ONE] theres still 5 more days so you can prove yourself you can do something against FA ^^.

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Come on, CORE. Camp hugging and you still lose to 5 people when there were like 10 of you plus guards, ballistas, and ACs?

http://i.imgur.com/8JzeIwn.jpg

Good fight, though!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Come on, CORE. Camp hugging and you still lose to 5 people when there were like 10 of you plus guards, ballistas, and ACs?

Good fight, though!

You’re silly. We had a party. We outnumbered you to begin with and then you outnumbered us. But I’m used to people being challenged when it comes to counting numbers in fights. They were fun fights, we were just trying to upgrade the camp and get some supply into Hills. See you around the battlefield this week!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Good fight, though!

L2Count, clones aren’t players.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

Thanks [MEX] by the battles FABL

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Gold Tier rejects are hardcore about YB. Kinda flattering.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

[one] trying to have it both ways!

can’t post bragging and then ignore gvg requests pls videos [one] vs the world

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Looks like YB got FA’s attention!

Great job guys and gals! Its been fun so far and i look forward to more during the week

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Great job guys and gals! Its been fun so far and i look forward to more during the week

I’d personally say it was moreso one specific guild that got some of our attention. I can guarantee HOPE wouldn’t have been motivated to turn YB BL blue and do what we could to keep it blue for the 10 hours had it not been for a specific guild talking kitten about us. It sucks the other people on YB have to deal with it.

Kudos to [GLOB], you guys are a bit tankier than most guilds for sure and you fought well. Much respect, you guys were relentless. We have a lot of respect for Yak’s Bend and what they can accomplish, its just a shame [One] came right out on the forums the way they did. Not sure why you guys created a fire where there wasn’t one before. Oh well though, consider us motivated. Hope to find you on the BL tomorrow.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

(edited by Drigan.7382)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Disclaimer: I do not represent any decisions of [One] any more. Talk to one of their current leadership about that. Secondly, Maguuma, you’re a far way from home.

Secondly. [Hope], I was there when a pugmander wiped you today. You run some of the same old tactics RAM ran when they were on the server: ambush from behind and hope for the best. I hope I am with One to see this inevitable battle occur later this week.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

(edited by Runehand.9368)

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Disclaimer: I do not represent any decisions of [One] any more. Talk to one of their current leadership about that. Secondly, Maguuma, you’re a far way from home.

mag dotes on yb like a concerned mother

feeding you like a momma bird

little crushed worms from my gullet

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Thanks [MEX] by the battles FABL

Thanks for the battles, too.

It is a shame the rest of YB (with good exceptions) is just selling their wills to dark interests, or worse beign just innefective or dumb to control our BL.

When MEX arrived at FA BL we found an all blue BL, then we start to make chaos on this BL and finally we got a fully upgraded Bay, we hold half of the map with the help of some of FOW and some brave pugs for hours. And we lost when everybody else of YB abandoned us and get outnumbered.

MEX did their part this nigth and we are proud of it, for the rest of this server, shame on all of you (with some good exceptions, FOW, One and GLOB for mention some.) for had a such coward and dumb attitude against the enemy.

Thanks to all the bags of this nigth FA, we are going to return tomorrow to cause mayhem in your BL and bring the good figth to you.

La Legión del Águila.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

Ranger zerg …

this can’t possibly be a real thing. Plz tell me this is not actually a thing.
there’s trolling … and then there’s just plain wasting server slots

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

What’s with the trash talking. I thought Yak’s Bend was better than that.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: zebra.2017

zebra.2017

Some of the guilds in this thread are just silly. You seem to mistake trash talking ‘ability’ for actual skill when you’ve never been good.

Kill you later.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

[NA] is looking for 2v2’s – 5v5’s this week. Message me in game or on the forums if interested.

hi, mail me in-game if you want to organize 2v2s or 3v3s. I’ve just moved house recently and I’m playing off a mobile hotspot and won’t have proper internet for a couple more days but I can give it a go.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deceite Sazen.5430

Deceite Sazen.5430

Kudos to [GLOB], you guys are a bit tankier than most guilds for sure and you fought well. Much respect, you guys were relentless.

Thanks. Good fights all around this evening. We enjoyed it. See y’all tomorrow!

Ectoplasm Ltd [GLOB]
Yak’s Bend

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Indeed, based on how they zerged SBI down in Week 1, looks an awful lot like they tanked into silver tier on purpose. Now their gold tier population comes back and talks tough. How impressive.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

For all those boasters in FA:

Watch your mouth and your words in the forums, or you can make mad the Yak and you will suffer the fate of Borlis Pass.

You are warned…

BTW its 5:18 am central US and Yaks is winning.

Hey Gabby how’s that post of yours looking now? I think the amount of talk YB and especially [Uno] (I think that was the name) does is cute, wrong but cute. Enjoy the rest of the week but try not to kitten FA off, k.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

OK, people from [ONE] you are talking too much guys ^^, i was not at the beginning of reset, the second in charge of BOMB was commandin so basicly you never face the real force of [BOMB]

OK, people from [ONE] once i get inside FABL at reset after 3 hrs of quee, what happen ? we took all back in less of 1 hr.

OK, people from [ONE] what happen in your own borderland today ?? [BOMB] go an sit in you borderland the entire day and take every single target of the map even the sentys.

OK, people from [ONE] is that a WP in your own hills ?? oh no no wait yes it iss ^^

OK, people from [ONE] theres still 5 more days so you can prove yourself you can do something against FA ^^.

Everyone on FA knows not to get Tyrion riled up.

This man gets obsessed with payback lol.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Kudos to [GLOB], you guys are a bit tankier than most guilds for sure and you fought well. Much respect, you guys were relentless.

Haha, thanks! We did what we could to help out and still have a great time. Good fights all around [HOPE], [RAM], and other FA guilds I did not mention!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

This man gets obsessed with payback lol.

Related to a guy from BP i guess, what was the name…i think he begged you to take our BL since his server couldn’t.

[Yak’s Bend]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

I’d personally say it was moreso one specific guild that got some of our attention. I can guarantee HOPE wouldn’t have been motivated to turn YB BL blue and do what we could to keep it blue for the 10 hours had it not been for a specific guild talking kitten about us. It sucks the other people on YB have to deal with it.

You get your GvG yet? <3

Secondly. [Hope], I was there when a pugmander wiped you today. You run some of the same old tactics RAM ran when they were on the server: ambush from behind and hope for the best. I hope I am with One to see this inevitable battle occur later this week.

Still emptying my bags from the farms with HOPE last night.

On the other hand, GJ Glob BTW and seen lots of FoW’s out there, GJ Yaks! Keep up the spirit.

And LOL @ Meow video, sucks I logged in right after the Bay farm. Got some good ones this morning though, excited for more.

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Indeed, based on how they zerged SBI down in Week 1, looks an awful lot like they tanked into silver tier on purpose. Now their gold tier population comes back and talks tough. How impressive.

FA strategy too stronk?

L2TANK yo!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Watch your mouth and your words in the forums, or you can make mad the Yak and you will suffer the fate of Borlis Pass.

You are warned…

Hey Gabby how’s that post of yours looking now? I think the amount of talk YB and especially [Uno] (I think that was the name) does is cute, wrong but cute. Enjoy the rest of the week but try not to kitten FA off, k.

I dont now for the rest, but when MEX is out there we are collecting FA bags and points from your BL, so let the rest of the guilds talk by themselves, as for One you should ask them, not me.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: hai.2741

hai.2741

Make love, not war.

HAHAHA that’s me man
and he’s right guys “Make love, not war.”

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Make love, not war.

HAHAHA that’s me man
and he’s right guys “Make love, not war.”

Hah. All the other Yaks tried to kill me.
At least some people are still playing for the fun.

Sometimes I just run around not attacking people ^.

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Zoel.9154

Given that only one of our guilds decided to book it for gold league, I suspect that we are actually the least gold league reject out of any server in silver league.

Don’t blame us for the fair weathers of every other server in silver.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

You are warned…

Most hilarious post on this thread. Did this guy actually think YB could beat FA?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dejavu.3264

Dejavu.3264

This match up has provided a number of good fights already, looking forward to the rest of the week.

YB should just not give up

[DPS]
Fort Aspenwood

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Given that only one of our guilds decided to book it for gold league, I suspect that we are actually the least gold league reject out of any server in silver league.

Don’t blame us for the fair weathers of every other server in silver.

<This

Yak’s is full of ego and fair weather, trash talk is all they got to make them selves feel better. Good fights to all the FoW roamers out there from Yak’s, thanks for not running back to [ONE] hats off <3 Shout out to [AI] for keeping it classy, glad to see you guys still running around.

It’s funny how they forget about all the deleted posts of YB talking kitten, typical!

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Yak’s is full of ego and fair weather, trash talk is all they got to make them selves feel better.

What exemplary manners you are showing here, it’s amusing.

You are missing a few points that we usually get to hear from the likes of you, like “YB can only Zerg and their players are all terrible”.

FA seems to feel the need to trash talk their opponents down, ever asked yourself why this is so? Feel free to do so, we couldn’t care less about your opinion of us, actually.

[Yak’s Bend]

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Yak’s is full of ego and fair weather, trash talk is all they got to make them selves feel better.

Please don’t judge the whole of YB by the actions and words of a few.

Let’s change the subject….
Everything is better with bacon. Discuss?

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

FA seems to feel the need to trash talk their opponents down, ever asked yourself why this is so? Feel free to do so, we couldn’t care less about your opinion of us, actually.

Actually YB started it. Its hard to tell, since those posts were deleted/moderated, but that is why there is hostility.

We actually like YB a bit. Good memories back in the days fighting you guys before we moved up.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

25/10 FA/YB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaymi.9124

Shaymi.9124

Skittles and bacon yummmm.

Ele/Necro[APS] – Fort Aspenwood