25/10 GH/UW/AM.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

@UW:

You are fighting, and I am very happy to see it. Saturday, 4 of us went to get your NE tower, only to be greeted by Rapid GuM Response Squad (we got kind of slaughtered mercilessly). Good old times, put a smile on my face. Please keep it up :-).

Sadly, as I tend to focus a stronger opponent, I won’t see you a lot. Shame, I like Underworld. Especially your scary rapid response squads – I still remember when you forced our group of 3 to assault unupgraded camps with ballistae to make it in time before you come :-).

Sadly, those times are mostly over because of all the changes to the meta in WvW
We still keep defending in high regards and try to be everywhere and scout stuff, but its now harder than ever when our server kind of crumbled and some of other “nice” patches for WvW

But GuM still wants to give good fights for everyone, were it 1v1, 5v5 or whatever. Also we want to annoy as many people as we can through effective defending, haha.

And [MM], it’s always pleasure to see you guys on the field because I know you can pack a punch and it will be tough fight :P

Also, what comes to your statement about AM, I totally agree. It’s not their fault if they can deploy such numbers every hour and they use those numbers the way which seems to be very effective in this matchup. Numbers prove this statement and it seems these guys who “don’t care” about numbers are hurt by the numbers.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

*as well argues violently *

This made ma laugh so much!
Greetings from US bronce.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: svartadaudir.8710

svartadaudir.8710

From my perspective (roamer operating in 1-5 groups) Abaddon is a server like any other – has small groups (1-5), has zergs… I see no difference fighting Abaddon, Vizunah, Piken or Aurora. Be it a raiding guild or a zerg, for me it is like a volcano; an environmental disaster to avoid. And all servers have some people operating in small groups; haven’t met any without, yet.

I think I need help understanding this. What do you do with a group of 1-5? Flip camps and hope to get some skirmishes against similar sized groups?

I get it that from your perspective, a blob is no different from a “normal” sized zerg, but for some of us playing a different style, the size of the zerg matters quite a bit. If our blob can’t match theirs, then those camps don’t really matter at all. Because all that nice stuff that the supps buys us, will just be torn down in seconds…

Having a t3 tower means something in an evenly matched field, because what the fortifications do is buy time for the cavalry to arrive. But if the cavalry is just 5 guys sharing one horse, then what’s the use?

You’re ok with this week’s matchup, because you’re playing a different game. I’m not ok with this week’s matchup, because it makes a total mockery of the strategic elements of the game. The way it stands, anet should just remove all the towers and keeps and design a proper roaming game.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

Anyway no disrespect towards Blobaddon.

At least have the decency to spell our servers name correctly if you are talking about respect.

Anyway the only thing that is actually present at this thread is all the hatred against AM. To GH people got to say man up and fight. To the UW people keep up the good work guys. I have much respect from you.

And Abaddon’s Mouth belongs to Silver League like it or not as our ranking is always between 10-11. If there is a server that does not belong to Silver is Desolation. But that is another thema for another thread.

Regards

Seed

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Where is FURY?

We always liked to fight you guys, but you won’t see us anymore as FURY disbanded.

Wait wat?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Where is FURY?

We always liked to fight you guys, but you won’t see us anymore as FURY disbanded.

WHAT THE kitten? who am I going to stalk now!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Attachments:

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I hope noone will mention GH turning AM border to paper at primetime..
Or the dozen times GH destroyed their bunker fortresses kitted out with AC’s..

Best part about AM is when a T3 keep’s inner is about to fall. they waypoint..
I always wondered if they all man an AC and leave noone left to fight when the doors breach.

But hey, i guess AM is only going for loot like all other pve players.
Keep mobbing those champions ppl.. hey you might even get a hit in!

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

At least have the decency to spell our servers name correctly if you are talking about respect.

Anyway the only thing that is actually present at this thread is all the hatred against AM. To GH people got to say man up and fight. To the UW people keep up the good work guys. I have much respect from you.

And Abaddon’s Mouth belongs to Silver League like it or not as our ranking is always between 10-11. If there is a server that does not belong to Silver is Desolation. But that is another thema for another thread.

Regards

Seed

First of i agree with you that “Blobbadons” is a fail nickname given to you by servers that is playing exactly the same as you.
I have no problem personally with the way you guys are playing, i kinda like it, and atleast you are honest about it. You don’t pretend to be something you are not.:)
It reminds of the horror stories i have heard about Vizunah and when we actually faced them i discovered that it was a made up story by some T1 forum warriors.
The problem most of the people here have is with 1(one) poster from your server and that is all.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

Regards

Seed

First of i agree with you that “Blobbadons” is a fail nickname given to you by servers that is playing exactly the same as you.

sorry bro, that was actually an FSP guy that came up with that; I really don’t think that they blob that much.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

I have no problem personally with the way you guys are playing, i kinda like it, and atleast you are honest about it. You don’t pretend to be something you are not.:)
It reminds of the horror stories i have heard about Vizunah and when we actually faced them i discovered that it was a made up story by some T1 forum warriors.
The problem most of the people here have is with 1(one) poster from your server and that is all.

The problem is more like this. Some GH bashed AM for blobbing, “the one” defended his server with bashing. After that, yeah, the bashing kept going.

While there was only one basher from AM side, there was more than 5 from GH bashing him and the whole server.

And yea, Gunnars tried to tell AM how to play first, so that argument is flawed as well.

Heh, feels wierd to defend AM when I am Underworlder myself

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Regards

Seed

sorry bro, that was actually an FSP guy that came up with that; I really don’t think that they blob that much.

Every server blobs mate. If you blob for let’s say 5 hours and the other for 3 hours, you are doing exactly the same.
But mocking another server for that and pretending that your server are the templars of wvw is naive.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Aurora has huge numbers as well, so you wouldn’t feel the “blob” much. It is true that every server blobs. But the good blobbing is when you see a huge group of 3-4 guilds, getting together during defence. And moving away beautifully in groups when that’s been done already. Bad blobbing is having 50 random people at 2 AM around fortified dawns with 15ish defenders. With only tower in border left, that 50 men blob building two trebs at Garri, two more at Mill..for a tower that has no supplies inside and just 2-3 ACs. And while moving away from tower walls, losing 5-6 people just from ACs and AOEs from those 15 defenders. With your 50+, that is called bad blobbing thus named Blobaddon.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ekense.5279

Ekense.5279

Oh god, why so much arguing?

We at Gunnar’s, we know that we are getting every morning stomped by servers(like yours) that can field a lot of players and karma train us and we accepted that.
That’s why I love the feeling when we at least wipe them in open field instead of siege wars their keeps.
Last 2 nights we had a fun on AM border, it was nice feeling to downgrade it and then manage to upgrade Bay to have a WP.

We know we will be 2nd in this matchup, I doubt we can expect anything else, but lets at least have fun while this match lasts and stop arguing over forums, that’s really not nice because each post is the same.

[Re]rolled
Server: Gunnar’s Hold
Warrior

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

But the good blobbing is when you see a huge group of 3-4 guilds, getting together during defence. And moving away beautifully in groups when that’s been done already. Bad blobbing is having 50 random people at 2 AM around fortified dawns with 15ish defenders.

That statement of yours is a bit ironic, since you do not like “Blobbing” as you call it. Anyways, on AM the reset and the weekend is always like that. During the week you would see more of our Guilds roaming. On the other hand however we have many randoms(i.e. People that belong to a very small guilds or none) and on our server at least we try to involve anyone that wants to be part of the WvW.

Regards

Seed

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

But the good blobbing is when you see a huge group of 3-4 guilds, getting together during defence. And moving away beautifully in groups when that’s been done already. Bad blobbing is having 50 random people at 2 AM around fortified dawns with 15ish defenders.

That statement of yours is a bit ironic, since you do not like “Blobbing” as you call it. Anyways, on AM the reset and the weekend is always like that. During the week you would see more of our Guilds roaming. On the other hand however we have many randoms(i.e. People that belong to a very small guilds or none) and on our server at least we try to involve anyone that wants to be part of the WvW.

Regards

Seed

That was just a mere response from the statement, “every server blobs”..doesn’t mean I like it.

So it’s 12 PM noon, Monday..you like to roam on weekdays you said..

Attachments:

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irxallis.7350

Irxallis.7350

@svartadaudir.8710

First of all, I agree – we play different games. And that is the problem, Abaddon plays yet another different game. And I don’t see the reason why should they play differently to make OUR games more fun, because, why should they (I know I am doing a HORRIBLE generalization)? What they play is fun for THEM. I see no reason to try to “shame” them into playing like me or you want them to, because what for?

I can write “everyone who does not roam in small groups is a bad person who tortures little puppies and they sing Justin Bieber too! Ah, and they have no honor!” to try to convince every PUG and raider to play like I would like them to, but this would be pointless – different people, different things are fun for them. And if you ask how someone can find following a commander in large PvD group fun, I don’t know. But I don’t know how can someone find fun in coordinated 20-30 people raid vs 30-40 people PUG with no voicecomms either.

So here we have to live in three different worlds and we have to deal with it :-). I consider all playstyles viable, simply only one of those appeals to me.

I am not here to make YOUR (plural you) game more fun, it is YOUR responsibility, as much as it is MY responsibility to find fun in a game, not YOURS.

DISCLAIMER:
I am not saying “raiding guilds are evil” or “PUGs following commander are evil”. Those playstyle are simply alien to me.

What do I do when roaming?

It is not only camps. Group of 3 of us managed to take Bay from a server in silver league, defended by 1 enemy player (when enemies were busy in large fights). We have taken Hills from another silver server in 5 of us, using “secret cata spot”. Nobody came, but they could any minute (it was primetime btw). So in terms of PvD we have many options :-). You don’t need more than 3 to take a keep PvD, 5 are ideal (superior ram and one run for resupply or sneaky cata at hills).

It is usual for 4 people to attack a tower (2 people, if it is Briar/Lake and Vale/Water camp is ours). Even if protected, if we get the ram up, we can often destroy that gate. Even if we don’t, we force enemy to keep scouts and to be on alert in northern positions. When we coordinated with other roaming group earlier, we attacked simultaneously two towers, NW and NE, taking one (because larger group went to defend NW tower, as their zerg defended a keep from other zerg). If we have 4 people, it is very often that we split, 2 players go Arah, 2 Astralholme, to get camps before a tick, then meet together in Godsword killing dolyaks on a way.

For me this is “strategic enough” to look at the map and judging from the swords decide if we can attack a tower, try a keep or tap something to give an illusion of a ninja strike. The fact enemies operate in teams which can be weaker or stronger than us makes the game MUCH more fun – 4 of us managed to wipe a larger group, ~10, defending Vale with 4 ballistae (2 Spread Shot operators).

We strike at ruins a lot, trying to have them as much as possible. When enemy operate in larger groups in ruins, we surgically strike at one site when they are trying to take them from us. Even group of 10 has to split to at least 2 groups to take the ruins, and 3 vs 5 is a difficult, but possible fight.

I want to be steamrolled sometimes, I want to gank a poor upleveled guardian sometimes, I want to have fair duels I win or lose, I want to win 3 vs 4 and I want to lose 4 vs 3. The unpredictability of WvW is what makes it so fun for me. But it is me, my playstyle, my way of thinking and my own opinion. I have no honor at all (but I respect the dueling spot).

Small groups have MUCH more options than large groups and many more interesting character builds open, especially if you play with people who know you. Bonus: you don’t need voicechat. Game is far more unpredictable, chaotic and messy. Siege becomes an interesting option, you can run to attack or defend and most people don’t report groups of 2-3. The high risk – high reward is what I actually find very appealing.

I kill much less players than you do, I think, but my fights are more “personal”. I see differences between builds, between playstyles. I meet – and remember – many good opponents from all the servers I fight (shoutout to the Abaddon mesmer I met today in 1 vs 1 near GH Arah, we both got each other to downstate. GG.). My fun doesn’t rely on enemy server that much, because in every matchup I will find something for me.

And I play WvW for a year already. Still is fun for me. Roamer from the beginning. And yes, I still suck compared to good players out there :-).

We can continue this topic, but I think PMs will be better; most people won’t be interested in this one, I think.

~Eirill Zarkandor, [MM] mesmer from Gunnar’s Hold

https://www.youtube.com/user/IrxallisGaming/videos

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Grabs popcorn

Want some moug?

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Grabs popcorn

Want some moug?

Why not, your couch and popcorns look better than my setup anyways

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Guise plis. Remain on topic. Why did FURY disband and where did they alle move to?

:(

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

No idea, some went Vabbi.

15 chars

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kwalle.3674

kwalle.3674

From what I heard, some went to vabbi, some stayed on GH and some are taking a break on other games.

Sword of Justice [SoJ]
Gunners Hold

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Regards

Seed

Every server blobs mate. If you blob for let’s say 5 hours and the other for 3 hours, you are doing exactly the same.
But mocking another server for that and pretending that your server are the templars of wvw is naive.

Wait .. where are these “every server” blobs… ahh wait a sec, yep I distinctly remember a group of 5 or 6 UW players blobbing GH keep yesterday. So yes I agree therefore you must be right

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: svartadaudir.8710

svartadaudir.8710

Irxallis.7350We can continue this topic, but I think PMs will be better; most people won’t be interested in this one, I think.

Thanks for the write-up. Was interesting.

Wasn’t particularly trying to shame anyone with my post; it’s just that you get more invested in the towers and keeps when you spend hours upgrading them. It opens you up to frustration and anger when they get roflstomped in seconds. Hence the outrage against certain servers. With your playstyle, you’re pretty much impervious to any pain, and until anet implements The Perfect Matchup System in 2035 that’s probably the superior way to do it. (yeah, I could have PM’ed this. no, I’m not sorry to interrupt the thrash talk.)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

There is never enough popcorn for these types of threads XP
Moug, share with me?

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

What other stuff can they do than blob? They have huge zergs every map even on enemy borderlands which means they probably have queue on all the maps. And you can’t play people for wanting to play WvW.

They just have a lot more people that want to play WvW… and then capping all stuff because the other servers don’t have enough people to defend.

So everything is green only maybe some small camp that is red or blue – of course all the people want to go to that camp with a blob them… no other objectives left where they could go.

Either stay afk in spawn or running with the blob(which is boring). Glad I’m not playing at such a server with queues on all the map that is pwning bit and at top of the league. I’d always stay afk in bl reading chat a bit waiting for queue to EB lol.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Zumy.6318

Well, all the best to the former Furies on their new endeavours then.

Cheers.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Paavotar.3971

Moug, share with me?

Let me ask from Botinhas if you can join up.

Hey Bot, my man, may the lady join the couch and eat some popcorn?

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

First of all: Thanks for the really decent responses from GH and UW, This is very appreciated. Thumbs up!

Also thanks for the roamers on both servers, going solo has rarely been so much fun than this week, because you actually run into others running solo. Servers like Gandara usually have small groups and rarely ever solo players. And even 1v2 against good (!) players is usually not going in your favor.

And also thanks for the screenshots. I am always interested how our server looks from the other side. For one, I cannot see the ranks of the other guys on my server. For example every time somebody says that our blob does not lift its weight and posts a video about it, i can see how many “invader” and “assaulter” were is that blob at that point.

Edited my original post here (was quite misleading, noticed that after Nauda’s response): You might notice the guy with the “Gold soldier” rank at the front of the blob (Just look at the bottommost red names). Gold invader is rank 1770+. That is a freaking second job (i am rank 350+, and i think I play way too much already).

Attachments:

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

(edited by Columbo.5924)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Wow, this topic actually got a nice new direction O.O
And Columbo you can’t tell me that you haven’t heard of some of the high rank guys on our server O.o. Even I have and I rarely run with our Karmatrains. That said I’m kinda surprised that another [DP] member got a Gold title. I expected a [LNS] tag^^. Oh man forget what I’m saying. I know who is the second guy:D.

(edited by Nauda.3678)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Guise plis. Remain on topic. Why did FURY disband and where did they alle move to?

:(

We are bored with the current state of the game / the way it was played. Our members need a break and are going different directions.

Some of us went to Vabbi to roam in small groups, others took a break from the game, others joined other guilds.

We are still figuring out what to do as FURY, we might come back as a guild, but we don’t know in what way, or if it will be in this game at all.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Columbo.5924

Very much the same happened to Flare [FIRE] (currently on Aurora Glade, and I suppose at least the underworld guys know where they came from … ). They disbanded because of the infamous bloodlust patch. They are now back in action.

Everyone just needs a break from time to time. If they enjoyed the game they will come back pretty soon i think, bursting blobs and hunting guys like me. A leopard cannot change its spots

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

Very much the same happened to Flare [FIRE] (currently on Aurora Glade, and I suppose at least the underworld guys know where they came from … ). They disbanded because of the infamous bloodlust patch. They are now back in action.

Everyone just needs a break from time to time. If they enjoyed the game they will come back pretty soon i think, bursting blobs and hunting guys like me. A leopard cannot change its spots

They were on RoF or FoW if I’m right (?)

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Moug, share with me?

Let me ask from Botinhas if you can join up.

Hey Bot, my man, may the lady join the couch and eat some popcorn?

She’s welcome with us in the couch m8, as long she brings her own beer

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sceinna.3561

Sceinna.3561

I personally don’t care much for blobbing.. I only care for the massive skill lag that comes with it.. but that’s the game’s engine atm. Not that I want to encourage blobbing tho.. I’d like to see things differently but it is what it is atm.

Had some good fights when not affected by skill lag. :P

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

To the ones interested, FURY starting raids tomorrow again, new raid-leaders and on a bit smaller scale for the time being until the re-organization is done.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

To the ones interested, FURY starting raids tomorrow again, new raid-leaders and on a bit smaller scale for the time being until the re-organization is done.

Who are FURY?

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Are you coming back to GH? There’s a lack of purple hair in WvW now

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irxallis.7350

Irxallis.7350

Gracious thanks to Abaddon and Underworld for a great evening fight at a Hero camp on AM Borderland. It is not often to have a relatively even numbers three way fight where each side is below 10 people (seemed to be 4 vs 8 vs 5, but I am famous from my lack of ability to count; there were mesmers and necros involved).

I remember [GuM], [CC], [RUM] from Underworld and [nOrD], [Cats], [CL], [DSG] tags from Abaddon.

Thank you very much for the most interesting fight in 5 weeks :-). I respawned 3 times before the fate of a Hero camp was sealed.

~Eirill Zarkandor, [MM] mesmer from Gunnar’s Hold

https://www.youtube.com/user/IrxallisGaming/videos

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

Zord where are you? I miss you soooooo much

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

They were on RoF or FoW if I’m right (?)

Flare is made out of two guilds, one small group of 5-10 players from AG and a medium group of 10-15 players from SFR. We met on eachother at RoS were we merged and decided to transfer to AG for a long time ago, as the action down at RoS was close to none existing.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Goes for Gunars Hold. Thx for whoever reported me bashing about Anet’s choices made to make www as it is now. Blobby, laggy and unplayable for anyone but keyboard mashing zerglets. Got banned only for 72 h, but be sure ( with your help) I will try my best to make it a perma ban next time.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Goes for Gunars Hold. Thx for whoever reported me bashing about Anet’s choices made to make www as it is now. Blobby, laggy and unplayable for anyone but keyboard mashing zerglets. Got banned only for 72 h, but be sure ( with your help) I will try my best to make it a perma ban next time.

So someone from your own wvw server reported you for bashing ANET .. wows GH must have some real butt shinners out there… but seriously can I get a copy of what you wrote, must of been real entertaining stuff

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

So someone from your own wvw server reported you for bashing ANET .. wows GH must have some real butt shinners out there… but seriously can I get a copy of what you wrote, must of been real entertaining stuff

I bash www on regular basis. Gotta ask a person (or persons) who reported me, couse I bet that came with screenshots .

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: NGE.1362

NGE.1362

I hope [FURY] goes to AM server….
Leave UW BL alone a little for now, we’ve lost to many guilds and we are still teaching new WvW players, so give us some space lol .

Gandara – Commander
[Lusa]Dluis Pt

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

Leave UW BL alone a little for now, we’ve lost to many guilds and we are still teaching new WvW players, so give us some space lol .

Alot of the FURY members, including myself, are still on a break and/or on other servers, so you should be fine.

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Columbo.5924

I’m sorry to hear that. Though I don’t know what your exact words were, I can imagine that somebody was really trying hard to get as much out of this rather broken matchup as possible and the last thing he/she wanted to read was another rant on the public chat. I guess everyone here will agree that the patch showed the good and the bad things about the current state of WvW in GW2.

I know it is hard not to get worked up with the current matchup. There is a very large disparity in population, that is even increased by national holidays (this week a lot of Germans are on vacation/holidays – including our most important raid leaders).

I guess we can both agree that underworld has a lot of rebuilding to do, but the low numbers suprised me a lot. Even with guilds leaving I expected it to be still full, but more a loosely orgnized PuG group flocking around (or multiple groups for that matter). At least that is what its like on Abaddon when no commander is around. When I hit LFG for a dungeon it’s like a 50% chance its either filled with desolation or underworld players, so I don’t thing you are lacking in numbers of players on your server. This is a bit strange.

Kudos to all the players on both Underworld and Gunnar’s Hold that have not given up !

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

(edited by Columbo.5924)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: InsideMan.7920

InsideMan.7920

THX to [Fury], [WBC], [INC] and [FG] for the nice fights on UW boarder tonight!

But we kinda felt like you were hunting us.

Attachments:

Panic Boom [BomB]

(edited by InsideMan.7920)

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar Yirachi.7162

I’m sorry to hear that. Though I don’t know what your exact words were, I can imagine that somebody was really trying hard to get as much out of this rather broken matchup as possible and the last thing he/she wanted to read was another rant on the public chat. I guess everyone here will agree that the patch showed the good and the bad things about the current state of WvW in GW2.

I know it is hard not to get worked up with the current matchup. There is a very large disparity in population, that is even increased by national holidays (this week a lot of Germans are on vacation/holidays – including our most important raid leaders).

I guess we can both agree that underworld has a lot of rebuilding to do, but the low numbers suprised me a lot. Even with guilds leaving I expected it to be still full, but more a loosely orgnized PuG group flocking around (or multiple groups for that matter). At least that is what its like on Abaddon when no commander is around. When I hit LFG for a dungeon it’s like a 50% chance its either filled with desolation or underworld players, so I don’t thing you are lacking in numbers of players on your server. This is a bit strange.

Kudos to all the players on both Underworld and Gunnar’s Hold that have not given up !

Underworld has always been a PvE server, even with all the guilds left it still has a High Pop ranking (but as said, its mostly PvE).

Apollo Glade [VII]
Ymilia – Elementalist
Shade of Underworld – Thief

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Alot of the FURY members, including myself, are still on a break and/or on other servers, so you should be fine.

Guys started raiding tonight again, from what i’ve heard allot of fun.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

25/10 GH/UW/AM.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

Glad to see someone from UW put some sense into GHers…
Still, it’s sad that unless during prime time there is nothing worth doing

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer