26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

NOQQ and friends think you can clear all the walls of GOM players in GOM Hills for NSP next time. You missed some. Im sure they loved your help. Nice to see your helping NSP as much as possible. Is that now 7 times in the past 2 days?

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

(edited by RiverRat.1045)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

DR=bottom feeders

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

DR=bottom feeders

:D

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Haha let the drama begin!

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

well we made it 4 pages… not bad.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

multani.1452

Twas only a dream my friends, a hopeless dream far from our grasp.

~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

RiverRat.1045

not mad were happy to know who the nut huggers / bottom feeders are on your server. so i guess multani.1452 is one of the said huggers?

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiraling.6183

spiraling.6183

Oh hey I found the forum 8D;;; Hi alls~

This match up has been a lot of fun! Makes me wish I had a group to run around with all the time. The roaming fights have been really entertaining. <3

… also DR has some scarey players T_T I’m lookin at you AD/NoQQ/BTsy. I’m gonna develop a nervous twitch with all these thieves playing hide and go RAROMGSDLAKGHssgkjh.

Anyhooz. Happy wvw’ing! :’DD

Asyrin Spiral || (F) Human Mesmer (and bear cub!)
Formerly NSP || Wandering in IoJ [DAZE] [EVx]
… ohai friend <3 …

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

DR=bottom feeders

:D

i dun get it

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

multani.1452

not mad were happy to know who the nut huggers / bottom feeders are on your server. so i guess multani.1452 is one of the said huggers?

:3

Attachments:

~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

RiverRat.1045

DR do you not like your home?

Attachments:

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

You are so mad right now, go take a time out broseph.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

multani.1452

DR do you not like your home?

Meh it’s ok…we prefer your home better……more up north and cooler. Plus I believe your home land has a tax break which we want for our plans to build economical housing for our Asurian buddies.

~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Eh… I could hope though.. after all the venom the last few weeks.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

You do realise that the DR at hills were more annoying to NSP than GoM right? they kept wiping south supply that GoM so miserably failed.

Whats that…30ish golems? lost track. Keep em coming!

DR have seem to adopted this advanced wall-down-but-kitten-it tactic and evolved it one step further! Triggering seigerazer to take the gate down!

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Thanks MoB and friends!

Attachments:

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

To the two EDGE guardians on the south bridge in GoM borderlands… good fight!

Cheers, from the RH p/p thief and s/d ele.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spyware.9314

Spyware.9314

To the two EDGE guardians on the south bridge in GoM borderlands… good fight!

Cheers, from the RH p/p thief and s/d ele.

Was defs a good fight! I was the one with the Mjolnir. I messed up when I didn’t go for the downed ele soon enough and he rallied off my partner

Suicide Girls [SG]
Fort Aspenwood

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Honestly, I’ve been so focused on the fighting so far this tier that I’ve been ignoring loot for the most part. It’s a lot different when you aren’t being challenged.

This movie displays my elite looting skills.

I liked the part where you picked up the loot bag.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Honestly, I’ve been so focused on the fighting so far this tier that I’ve been ignoring loot for the most part. It’s a lot different when you aren’t being challenged.

I laughed pretty hard at the slow-mo and music to go with it.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

DR=bottom feeders

You shouldn’t be so hard on yourselves. You aren’t that bad.

Seriously though, we don’t help one side or the other intentionally. All we see are red nametags. Join DR if you don’t want to be attacked by us.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I laughed pretty hard at the slow-mo and music to go with it.

lol thats more like it.. He even called it out on voice “oh get the loot bags”, now that’s teamwork.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

NOQQ and friends think you can clear all the walls of GOM players in GOM Hills for NSP next time. You missed some. Im sure they loved your help. Nice to see your helping NSP as much as possible. Is that now 7 times in the past 2 days?

Pretty much when we see a red TAG above your head we kill the man wearing it. If you happen to be on the wall with that red TAG then you are going to be killed, or at least we are going to give it our best. If you don’t like it then “You Shoulda Rolled Devona Rest” that way you aren’t red to us ;-P We love you either way.

Don’t take it personal we are indiscriminate red tag killers and you give us too much credit trying to help the other realm.

Stylii Elementalist
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: RootOfLyfe.9748

RootOfLyfe.9748

I swear I’ve spent my whole day trying to get hills back for GoM. Glad to see order restored :P, and hats off to Os and all the NSP who defended hills, you guys defended it really well for a really long time.

Attachments:

Commander Pierre Von Fluen
Raven Hold [RH]
Gates of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

HoD player here just checking up.. You cannot simply message Zombieland guild and tell them they are doing it wrong. Its all or nothing from them.. And you always get nothing from them

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I swear I’ve spent my whole day trying to get hills back for GoM. Glad to see order restored :P, and hats off to Os and all the NSP who defended hills, you guys defended it really well for a really long time.

That screenshot is a lie. ARM solo’d hills.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Cohliani.5619

Lord Cohliani.5619

Zombie Land [WvW] just DID WORK! Claimed everything in EB and our GoM BL, as well as a chunk of the other two Borderlands.

Haters gonna hate.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

A “Commander” strategist will have followers until he fails for the first time.
A “Commander” leader will have followers through the hell and back.

The requeriments to be a Commander is before anything else be a leader, strategist is a trait you can include in your council.

The more I read your posts, the more I think you have very little WvW experience.

Commanders don’t have councils and advisers, they have to be able to function solo: you get on a map, assess the situation and if a commander is needed, you toggle your tag, pull ppl to you and start getting stuff done.

The dynamic you describe is certainly possible in WvW… but it’s something you won’t encounter during the majority of a match.

No that’s what differs a effective W3 commander from a random PVE commander.
If you don’t have ppl to take advice from you only have one point of view while this point hold your own pride.

But i don’t think you actually got to play with a strong W3 guild neither with a good commander.

GoM in the early days had both, so i know what i’m saying.

PS: if a commander enters the W3 alone without support of his own crew/party he will fail when faced against any organized force.

In fact A competent commander have knowledge of all the parties in the map.
And give order like “party X and Y attack camp Z while we hold the enemy here”

If you enter a map and don’t know who are in your side in the map, don’t have scouts and don’t know what exactly the enemy is doing you aren’t a effective commander.

You are taking actions based on swords in the map and probably giving order like “group on me so we will zerg rush X place”

I agree about how you feel about zombieland. I don’t really have anything against most of their members. It’s their leader or leaders and anyone who publicly backs up the way he acts and his poor decisions. I do however, greatly disagree with your idea of a good commander. Technically all the good aspects of a good commander also indicate a good leader. A leader is not simply someone who can get people to do what he wants. Even then they follow them for many different reasons.

A good commander has ability to operate well independently and with others. Most of the time they have to make decisions on their own. If you can’t make decisions on your own you shouldn’t be leading. All advisers and councils do is feed the leader information anyways. You still make a decision based on the information you have. It’s just coming from those people. If you simply do what someone else advises you, you are a fool.

Yes others can offer good advice or different points of view. However, to say you NEED someone to advise you is foolish. It shows you are a bad leader that ALWAYS needs someone to tell you what to do. It also shows your inability to make a decision yourself. A group of people advising you can make you stronger, do nothing, or make you weaker.

I highly doubt many commanders have a panel of advisers. Maybe a person here or there that suggests things, but that’s about it. They simply don’t have time for it either. In other aspects of the game sure it can make perfect sense.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

Zombie Land [WvW] just DID WORK! Claimed everything in EB and our GoM BL, as well as a chunk of the other two Borderlands.

Haters gonna hate.

You mean threw bodies and money at everything with minimal resistance? I’m sure NSP DR and part of GoM would agree with me on that.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Haters gonna hate.

You mean threw bodies and money at everything with minimal resistance? I’m sure NSP DR and part of GoM would agree with me on that.

Night capping at its finest DR has a whole 20 people online right about now.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Haters gonna hate.

Good job pvdooring maps with 5 defenders on them.. Oh also good job bandwagoning your big guild to the winning t8 server (who also always outnumbered NSP in the first placE).

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

It seems GoM is the new IoJ butttt at least nsp have enough to keep them occupied, for the most part in oceanic times.
At least prime time is a pretty even playing field.
I personally would like to see all of these “boss roaming groups” that DR seems to talk about. All I’ve been witness to so far is unorganized 4-12 man fights which are by all means not bad but I wanna see the big baddies more

There’s a few things I’d like to say about this match up though… :
Not as much trash talk as I’d like & or I’m accustomed to
Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD
The most important…. GIFs and memes!!!!!!!! WHUR DEY AT SON!?

I end my piece with a simple yet eloquent
GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

Attachments:

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

It seems GoM is the new IoJ butttt at least nsp have enough to keep them occupied, for the most part in oceanic times.
I personally would like to see all of these “boss roaming groups” that DR seems to talk about. All I’ve been witness to so far is unorganized 4-12 man fights which are by all means not bad but I wanna see the big baddies more

Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD

GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

Don’t worry I just lit the fire, one post above yours. You know I would never let this week end without some good entertainment. *Awaiting zombies lands posts stating how good they are and how it wasn’t pvdoor etc etc

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Haters gonna hate.

Night capping at its finest DR has a whole 20 people online right about now.

Lol same with NSP, Its usually me or Rob at this hour, but I have exams atm but it seems somone else picked up my lantern (YAY i can zerker warrior more!)

And yes, their solution is throw golems and people at the door, fail. rinse and repeat until defenders go to sleep. Claim glory.

<3 all

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Spets the MilkBandit.9031)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Score update for your friend unable to play In. Japan please???

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Attachments:

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Danke

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Haters gonna hate.

golf clap ???

Not sure what you were shooting for but… im pretty sure you missed the boat.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

LEAVE US BE!!!!!!!!

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD

GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

Yeah, this match-up seems lighter on the roaming groups than what I was hoping for. Even a few of our old foes from NSP that we were looking forward to fighting again seem to be sitting in zergs more and roaming less. I did manage to get a good 1v1 with a Btsy and a 2v2 with those EDGE guys, but that’s about it. Everyone else seems eager to duck into guards or their zerg at the first sign of trouble.

Still hoping to catch Oozo’s crew out in the field and see how we stack up against them. And XOXO/SPCA… where y’at? I miss PAXA

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD

GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

Yeah, this match-up seems lighter on the roaming groups than what I was hoping for. Even a few of our old foes from NSP that we were looking forward to fighting again seem to be sitting in zergs more and roaming less. I did manage to get a good 1v1 with a Btsy and a 2v2 with those EDGE guys, but that’s about it. Everyone else seems eager to duck into guards or their zerg at the first sign of trouble.

Still hoping to catch Oozo’s crew out in the field and see how we stack up against them. And XOXO/SPCA… where y’at? I miss PAXA

XOXO and SPCA still lurk dangerously in the woods somewhere…

But alot of other small-mans /devoloping small mans probably got into bigger minizergs, fighting SF for 3 weeks was a nightmare… endless bags but also endless nametags..

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Dear Nsp, you do realize we only had 5 defenders on hills when u attacked with 7+ golems and 20+ people. you started this door contest we ended it. yours truly.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Dear Nsp, you do realize we only had 5 defenders on hills when u attacked with 7+ golems and 20+ people. you started this door contest we ended it. yours truly.

Dear GoM, we used 4 golems to retake EB keep, You used 25-30 failing to take back hills.

Yours faithfully

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

so your saying there was no defenders. kitten your winning the Pvd now

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

so your saying there was no defenders. kitten your winning the Pvd now

there was more defenders than attackers, we just led the kittens astray and quickly despatched what was inside, which was almost the same number as attackers.

Sincerely.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Why do people still post pictures of their night capping adventures?

I didn’t realize this board was here to discuss PvE. In fact, I distinctly remember being in the PvP section when I navigated my way here just five minutes ago.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

You do realise that the DR at hills were more annoying to NSP than GoM right? they kept wiping south supply that GoM so miserably failed.

Whats that…30ish golems? lost track. Keep em coming!

DR have seem to adopted this advanced wall-down-but-kitten-it tactic and evolved it one step further! Triggering seigerazer to take the gate down!

Gotta love the old advanced wall-down-but-kitten-it tactic. We just usually call it farming badges though

Keep up the good fights please, enjoying it very much.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Now you’ve done it! While we were distracted by your performance, some PvE noobs summoned a monster to help them in Orr. He has accidentally escaped their control and is headed for a BL near you. Sorry.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

(edited by Neeho.3859)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

On the commander subject, I have followed many a good commander over a cliff, or stood by guarding his flank as he autoran into a cliff wall for a few minutes. Everyone does this because in part of communications. Having to manually reply via whisper to people means you are not steering, and looking at that WvW map obscures your field of play. Anet could solve the map problem by having on its website an updating WvW map by tier so a commander could put that up on a 2nd monitor and avoid the over the cliff thing. People getting in TS would also help with the whispering.

I will have you know that DR counts on the bunnies and snow owls to hold the walls at night. Looks like they need a good stern talking-to.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle