NSP : 102 710 +225
DR : 101 784 +220
GoM: 98 990 +250

Heiann – NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

This forum needs a kick-start! NSP are no-skill zerglings, and GoM are cry-babies!!!

In all seriousness… this is the best match-up we have had on DR … ever?…

I love to see the skill, and mostly even numbers on all sides… and appreciate the fun fights I have had.

I have had fun in all forms so far… 1 vs 1, small man vs small man, and zerg vs zerg. Keep it up guys… lets have some fun!

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I had a lot of nice fights in NSP BL last evening. I don’t miss at all the zerginess of our previous matchup.
I hope we will stay together for a long time now.

Love <3

VoxL, NSPPT

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I distinctly remember being in the PvP section when I navigated my way here just five minutes ago.

You mean you don’t have this bookmarked? sheeeeesh! what a noob.
<3

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

To the 2 [RISE] and 1 [BOSS] thieves I just came across
probably some of the best players I’ve seen and that’s coming from an beta player.
The co-ordination, timed dodge rolls and stealths were just spot on !!

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

This forum needs a kick-start! NSP are no-skill zerglings, and GoM are cry-babies!!!

In all seriousness… this is the best match-up we have had on DR … ever?…

I love to see the skill, and mostly even numbers on all sides… and appreciate the fun fights I have had.

I have had fun in all forms so far… 1 vs 1, small man vs small man, and zerg vs zerg. Keep it up guys… lets have some fun!

Very much THIS!+1
I just hope the fun isnt over by the time im done with exams! Please nobody drop/go up a tier, me likeh this very much!

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

I hope the sarcasm can be read properly ’cos that was embarrassing, on your part.

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I had a lot of nice fights in NSP BL last evening. I don’t miss at all the zerginess of our previous matchup.
I hope we will stay together for a long time now.

Love <3

Thanks for the duels yesterday afternoon Fee, it was a pleasure as always.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

We will return someday!!!

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

We will return someday!!!

Ehhh… this is about Devona’s Rest tier brother

On a side note, had a great fun with GOM and NSP a few nights ago. At least the battleground had even numbers! Was so hard to get out of Outmanned against DH

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Had a blast in GoM BL last night defending hils. I honestly can’t remember the last time we killed so many trebs and golems. I lost count how many but had to at least 40 total. 8 rushes and finally got it on the 9th. No excuses, we held out as long as we could til the last man, but had no more supply and you guys kept coming. Props for the dedication you deserved to get it in the end.

Also had a lot of fun fighting RISE in the S camp. We were only 4 to your 8-10 but it was still alot of fun. You guys have a good group we were just hoping we had a few more to even it out a little, but GoM had to keep attacking hills……..

Great week, keep up the good fights! So nice to solo a camp and not be met by one guy and 20 of his closest SF friends!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barquiel.5610

Barquiel.5610

Loving this match up and all the servers have great teams. Its been a neck and neck race and has been insane fun. Lets try and keep it classy.

I’m in Zombieland and I just want to say I love this server and I’ve met so many cool people in pve/wvw the most fun I’ve had sence I started playing this game and I know the rest of the guild shares this as well.

Potenkon Zombieland [WvW]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bellrang.1628

bellrang.1628

Time for my first forum post for the match up lol.

But, this has been (to me) one of the funnest and even match ups we have had in a while.
Everyone is very close in points, and anything thing can happen. Makes me wanna drop everything just to play more.
Really enjoy GoM’s massive and unnecessary golem rushes with like 20+ golems! lol. Never ending fights over Stone Mist, not to the point were we lose in one rush but yet still gives us a run for our money.
But lets keep going, Good luck to everyone

Commander Bluevalle
[DDLG]- Co-Leader of Deadly Legends
[Bags]- Rally Bot

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

DR is now open for night crew positions! Maybe to just hold our stuff during the night, but hourly pay rates aren’t exactly the best

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rage.9251

Rage.9251

This is by far the best matchup Devonas’s Rest has had in a long time. Great fighting and tons of fun. GoM and NSP, I’m really enjoying playing you guys so far this week, keep it up!

Devona’s Rest

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

It seems GoM is the new IoJ butttt at least nsp have enough to keep them occupied, for the most part in oceanic times.
At least prime time is a pretty even playing field.
I personally would like to see all of these “boss roaming groups” that DR seems to talk about. All I’ve been witness to so far is unorganized 4-12 man fights which are by all means not bad but I wanna see the big baddies more

There’s a few things I’d like to say about this match up though… :
Not as much trash talk as I’d like & or I’m accustomed to
Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD
The most important…. GIFs and memes!!!!!!!! WHUR DEY AT SON!?

I end my piece with a simple yet eloquent
GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

Yeah, this match-up seems lighter on the roaming groups than what I was hoping for. Even a few of our old foes from NSP that we were looking forward to fighting again seem to be sitting in zergs more and roaming less. I did manage to get a good 1v1 with a Btsy and a 2v2 with those EDGE guys, but that’s about it. Everyone else seems eager to duck into guards or their zerg at the first sign of trouble.

Still hoping to catch Oozo’s crew out in the field and see how we stack up against them. And XOXO/SPCA… where y’at? I miss PAXA

Were in t8 not dealing with overconfident zerging “all stars”

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

seems like everyone’s found a better quality match-up then, win-win.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

But, this has been (to me) one of the funnest and even match ups we have had in a while.
Everyone is very close in points, and anything thing can happen. Makes me wanna drop everything just to play more.
Really enjoy GoM’s massive and unnecessary golem rushes with like 20+ golems! lol. Never ending fights over Stone Mist, not to the point were we lose in one rush but yet still gives us a run for our money.

I agree and last night was no exception. I have never seen so many people in such a hurry to get to SM from their Vally keep. I set us (AD/BSTY/NoQQ) up as a blocking force so our friends inside of SM could take SM while we did our best to hold you off. Some really nice fights in front of your Valley Keep & a “BIG” thanks to our guys inside of SM for taking it. All round good fun & nice fights.

Stylii Elementalist (Slyvari)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I agree and last night was no exception. I have never seen so many people in such a hurry to get to SM from their Vally keep. I set us (AD/BSTY/NoQQ) up as a blocking force so our friends inside of SM could take SM while we did our best to hold you off. Some really nice fights in front of your Valley Keep & a “BIG” thanks to our guys inside of SM for taking it. All round good fun & nice fights.

AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

Alright, someone has to explain AD/BSTY/NoQQ to me. How are you guys not in one guild? It’s like I never see the guild tags apart!

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Zizanzi.4678

AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

Alright, someone has to explain AD/BSTY/NoQQ to me. How are you guys not in one guild? It’s like I never see the guild tags apart!

In essence we are “ONE” guild but we have decided to keep each of our own guild tags. I won’t go into the all the reasons why but we field anywhere from 1 to 13ish most nights(sometimes a little more). Plus having multiple guild names makes us look like PUGS which has a quality all of it own. So our name of AD/BSTY/NoQQ is our combined guild tag

Stylii Elementalist
AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

In essence we are “ONE” guild but we have decided to keep each of our own guild tags. I won’t go into the all the reasons why but we field anywhere from 1 to 13ish most nights(sometimes a little more). Plus having multiple guild names makes us look like PUGS which has a quality all of it own. So our name of AD/BSTY/NoQQ is our combined guild tag

Stylii Elementalist
AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

Sneaky!

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Thanks for the fun in our BL this morning Toble. Woke up to some fun fights. Also thanks for the duel at mid island. It’s a shame I had to leave for class. Hopefully there will be some more fights to be had when I’m done on campus. Cheers!

Be there tonight!

I guarantee we can have a tea party together!

<3 <3 I’ll bring muh baby necro I’ve been having so much fun on. Char’s are cute!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I swear I’ve spent my whole day trying to get hills back for GoM. Glad to see order restored :P, and hats off to Os and all the NSP who defended hills, you guys defended it really well for a really long time.

Was my baby. Sleep and class has kept me from defending.

;P We’ll get it back!

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

You know, DR has held the lead before, during weekends, though usually briefly. Usually though, by Monday, that slim point lead usually disappears. Worse still is if we never had the point lead in the first place, and tend to slug it out with third place while the first place server sits contently with a massive buffer of points.

Perhaps I’m wrong, but I think today marks the first time since Devona’s Rest suffered through the dark times of Maguuma and Kaineng that the server has managed to get the points lead… during the weekday, and in spite of getting knocked to third place during the weekend (though by the slimmest of margins).

I’d say that now all we need are some Kiwis to help us with our overnight game, but… not too sure if I want to leave this tier any time soon.

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

No one cares. Have fun buried forever in t8 and away from our forums.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

No one cares. Have fun buried forever in t8 and away from our forums.

Or else what? Lol

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

We have ausies in [AoD], but they all have evening/night jobs, so I see them on in NA primetime. Never get on before that, so if they are present, they are unknown to me.

As far as people asking about the tri-tag ADQQBtsy… They do that just so they can taunt me with vids of loot bags, laying helpless in the field, and 1337 playing skills . Curse you ADQQBtsy. CURSE YOU and your 1337 skillz!

( Disclaimer : This message does not include Charcat, as we all love the Charcat. )

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

We have ausies in [AoD], but they all have evening/night jobs, so I see them on in NA primetime. Never get on before that, so if they are present, they are unknown to me.

As far as people asking about the tri-tag ADQQBtsy… They do that just so they can taunt me with vids of loot bags, laying helpless in the field, and 1337 playing skills . Curse you ADQQBtsy. CURSE YOU and your 1337 skillz!

( Disclaimer : This message does not include Charcat, as we all love the Charcat. )

Charcat Charcat Charcat, everyone loves Charcat but you guys don’t have to clean out the enormous Charcat litter-box each evening. It’s a scatological nightmare.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Yay! Siege is now account bound, and I’m going to finally start getting wxp for being a supportive player! Looks like WvW got even more interesting to me!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

Don’t forget the sticky blood covered Charr treats, those leave a horrible trail and always stick in his paws

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Thanks for the fun in our BL this morning Toble. Woke up to some fun fights. Also thanks for the duel at mid island. It’s a shame I had to leave for class. Hopefully there will be some more fights to be had when I’m done on campus. Cheers!

Be there tonight!

I guarantee we can have a tea party together!

<3 <3 I’ll bring muh baby necro I’ve been having so much fun on. Char’s are cute!

Can I bring my baby necro too???

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

There is quite a few DR, that have a lack of maturity and it’s really getting on my nerves.

I instruct my troops to be polite and respectful of the people they kill. Ending with /bow or /salute. No dancing, no laughing, no jumping and utterly NO teabagging. I want them to be honourable.

Learn some honour people, it will earn you respect.

Here I am being teabagged….classy.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: BulletNG.7069

BulletNG.7069

…and they call GoM “cry-babies”? Speak for yourselves.

Dawn of Dementia [DUI] – Yak’s Bend
Formerly: Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

There is quite a few DR, that have a lack of maturity and it’s really getting on my nerves.

I instruct my troops to be polite and respectful of the people they kill. Ending with /bow or /salute. No dancing, no laughing, no jumping and utterly NO teabagging. I want them to be honourable.

There are a couple of people from AD who have a bad habit of dong this. I’ll ask them to stop. However, people are free to do what they want to do. This is a game. I’d suggest not taking things like this personally.

Also, every server has people who do that not just DR.

side note: Is it possible to be tea-bagged by a female toon?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

There are a couple of people from AD who have a bad habit of dong this. I’ll ask them to stop. However, people are free to do what they want to do. This is a game. I’d suggest not taking things like this personally.

It’s hard to generalize for servers, Lili. I mean, my guild have sometimes uses emotes for whatever reason on corpses. I haven’t told them to stop (unless we are to move out and they’re being tied up for no reason with emote nonsense). It’s not my favourite thing but I’m not objecting to it.

I am quick to watch that people are polite and respectful in what they say though. If RH are being disrespectful or harassing people, let me know!

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Saying “There is quite a few DR, that have a lack of maturity” I read this as saying, there are a few bad peas in the pod.

It is different then saying “DR lacks maturity” This would be generalizing a server, I would think.

And of course people will do as they wish, but it doesn’t mean we can not ask to have a mature player base.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

If you get tea bagged, respawn, find the target, kill, then promptly tea bag back:)

It works wonders, you’ll notice an uncontrollable grin across your face. Then an uncontrollable maniacal laugh…

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’s hard to generalize for servers, Lili. I mean, my guild have sometimes uses emotes for whatever reason on corpses. I haven’t told them to stop (unless we are to move out and they’re being tied up for no reason with emote nonsense). It’s not my favourite thing but I’m not objecting to it.

I am quick to watch that people are polite and respectful in what they say though. If RH are being disrespectful or harassing people, let me know!

I’ve noticed some of those RH guys popping fireworks after a fight. Those heathens!

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Complaining about people emoting when they kill you?
Lol, welcome to the internet.

This is usually what I’m like when I actually beat someone.
I rarely roam. But if you see a pink haired t3 guardian super tank alone?

I iz coming for you.
(Even if you are in a 5man party)

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

I suggest that if you don’t like getting teabagged, that you don’t die. But if that’s unavoidable I would suggest not creating a post with a picture of said alleged teabagger, as it’ll only promote more teabagging in the near future.

Troll successful.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

Who cares if they laugh or teabag? It could be far worse. I laugh at MethaneGas each and every day, and that’s in teamspeak

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

…and they call GoM “cry-babies”? Speak for yourselves.

Please go back and re-read my post… if you can make it past the first couple of lines, you may realize it was a joke…

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

a female.. hmm.. maybe someone likes you lili.. maybe someone likes you alot.

but agreed.. i find that most of these emote players are bad players and have to do such things when they win to make themselves feel better. you cant always hunt them down considering most of the time they are with a group and wont give you the opportunity to get revenge. but when i get the chance and if i manage to get my revenge alot of times ill stand there. they seem to be waiting for the revenge /sit. but i dont do it i just stand there for a bit just so they know who i was. then i leave and i dont give them the satisfaction that they were laying there dead waiting for.

makes me smile.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

It seems GoM is the new IoJ butttt at least nsp have enough to keep them occupied, for the most part in oceanic times.
I personally would like to see all of these “boss roaming groups” that DR seems to talk about. All I’ve been witness to so far is unorganized 4-12 man fights which are by all means not bad but I wanna see the big baddies more

Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD

GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

Yeah, this match-up seems lighter on the roaming groups than what I was hoping for. Even a few of our old foes from NSP that we were looking forward to fighting again seem to be sitting in zergs more and roaming less. I did manage to get a good 1v1 with a Btsy and a 2v2 with those EDGE guys, but that’s about it. Everyone else seems eager to duck into guards or their zerg at the first sign of trouble.

Still hoping to catch Oozo’s crew out in the field and see how we stack up against them. And XOXO/SPCA… where y’at? I miss PAXA

I’ve killed many a RH but I haven’t seen you and your more organized group yet… It’s a shame. From what I’ve seen us and SPCA like to play in GoM’s BL, and we rarely if ever go to EB, so that could account for why we aren’t meeting each other in a loving embrace.

<3

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Zizanzi.4678

All things said I would like to say, “Nice fight in front of the tower before everyone else arrived and this incident” BTW, I don’t teabag I throw unmade SEIGE on top of people. ;-P If you happen to get on my “S” list you get an Alpha Golem and I have thrown two of those so far.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

All things said I would like to say, “Nice fight in front of the tower before everyone else arrived and this incident” BTW, I don’t teabag I throw unmade SEIGE on top of people. ;-P If you happen to get on my “S” list you get an Alpha Golem and I have thrown two of those so far.

Finally I have a goal to shoot for!

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

Stylii hit it on the mark, but I will say a few more thingz (words words words) because I can’t pwey WuvWuv right now.

Our three guilds are open field fighters, roamers, "small man," however you’d like to call it. Sometimes we play seperately, usually there is a mix of us. We only play for kills* and for good fights.

We all have different origin stories. [NoQQ] was not native to DR and actually used to be enemies with DR in the multi-week DR/FC/KAIN matchup last year. In a strange twist of fate we transferred to DR. Since then, by some organic and eventual process, we’ve become BFF’s with [Bsty] and [AD] since they were fellow roamers.

The main reason why we’ve kept the seperate tags is we completely lack bureaucracy. We’ve talked about having one guild a little. But if we had one guild, who would be the leader? What would be the name of the guild? Etc. We have no idea.

We just like to kill things. Charrcat especially. Spending time to not think about killing red names is like...not breathing...air...to us. And...breathing air help you kill thing!! And kill even more thing!!!! So breathe air good thing, right??

No, not again! Get out of my mind, Charrcat!! Must resist urge...PVP kill...death murder...pancakes...

Anyway, our structure consists of a bunch of people who have become friends and who love to play together.** We love to fight against the odds and fight skilled players. This is why we love NSP and GoM so much, and we thank your many open field fighters for it.

Charrcat actually use two claw for once to count number of actual skilled guild name. Yay!! Oh wait, don’t speak Charrcat, no Charrcat this time, not in this post, no...

Each of the three guilds has brought something unique into the mix, too.

[NoQQ] - Originally brought a lot of Elementalists as well as a couple of team leaders.*** Stylii pushes all of us to improve our game. Jezri posts humor-based videos with the Youtube channel NoQQPVP. Home of the Charrcat.

[AD] - The largest guild I think. Originally fielded an insane number of Guardians, still fields our heavy armor a.k.a. Space Marines. Oozo posts nice videos as well (RaggokOozo). Humorous and vocal in VOIP. Also, largest source of ADQQSTY’s forum trolling (when applicable).

[Bsty] - Has some of DR’s best fighters, hands down. Also has some incredibly polite Korean players. They taught us true hit-and-run. They have nice Youtube videos from namkaeng a.k.a. "Gae Ko" (YouGotOwnedTT) and Crank King (Bpro5). M Black, despite being a single target profession Thief ninja assassin, reportedly has over 60K WVW kills.

[NoQQ] has really enjoyed being on DR now and is thankful to all you guys who have made things great. Too many to name.

There, I’ve made a wall of text.

Charrcat hungry.

*Reiseiji and Gab Superstar sometimes post about servers, PPT, and siege, but we tolerate their heresy.

**Our organization is "One Piece nakama" in mega nerd parlance. (-200 coolness points for Larks.) We don’t actively recruit, either; only people join our crew once they’ve endured a 50 episode story arc.

***As we don’t use commander tags or guild bureaucracy, we call them "drivers."

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

(edited by Sage.5843)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Finally I have a goal to shoot for!

You know you’ve made it when someone drops an alpha siege golem build site on top of you.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

*Reisenji and Gab Superstar sometimes post about servers, PPT, and siege, but we tolerate their heresy.

There’s no N in my name. Why does everyone think there’s an N? How would you like it if I suddenly started saying Larkz instead of Larks in mumble, hm? Bet you wouldn’t like that!

And I like points… it gives me something to yap about while everyone else is off not killing things.

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD

GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

I’ve killed many a RH but I haven’t seen you and your more organized group yet… It’s a shame. From what I’ve seen us and SPCA like to play in GoM’s BL, and we rarely if ever go to EB, so that could account for why we aren’t meeting each other in a loving embrace.

<3

Ah, well that’s the problem then. When Pierre’s not running around the map with his new Commander Zerg Zerg dorito up, we’re usually doing stuff in the other borderlands. As for EB, we avoid that place like the plague. We’ll have to make it a point to hang out in our own BL more often. We’ve got some new blood in the guild, and there’s no better way to get everyone up to speed than by throwing ourselves at some other strong roaming groups until we get it right.