26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

There is quite a few DR, that have a lack of maturity and it’s really getting on my nerves.

I instruct my troops to be polite and respectful of the people they kill. Ending with /bow or /salute. No dancing, no laughing, no jumping and utterly NO teabagging. I want them to be honourable.

Learn some honour people, it will earn you respect.

Here I am being teabagged….classy.

All things said I would like to say, “Nice fight in front of the tower before everyone else arrived and this incident” BTW, I don’t teabag I throw unmade SEIGE on top of people. ;-P If you happen to get on my “S” list you get an Alpha Golem and I have thrown two of those so far.

Stylii Elementalist (Slyvari)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

I enjoyed our fight and would like to have some more when you have time. I’m sorry I was still targeted on you. I meant no disrespect.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

This is a movie of us “bottom-feeding” by holding off 30+ (just guessing) NSP reinforcements headed to SM. DR’s main forces eventually cap SM.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

haha, figured you guys would know where to stop by now. Wiped by DDLG :S

Attachments:

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Nerf them legendary npc’s, too OP >.>

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

There is quite a few DR, that have a lack of maturity and it’s really getting on my nerves.

I instruct my troops to be polite and respectful of the people they kill. Ending with /bow or /salute. No dancing, no laughing, no jumping and utterly NO teabagging. I want them to be honourable.

All things said I would like to say, “Nice fight in front of the tower before everyone else arrived and this incident” BTW, I don’t teabag I throw unmade SEIGE on top of people. ;-P If you happen to get on my “S” list you get an Alpha Golem and I have thrown two of those so far.

I enjoyed our fight and would like to have some more when you have time. I’m sorry I was still targeted on you. I meant no disrespect.

None taken, I know the message you were conveying & we really do enjoy fighting other realms of like minds instead of being against the endless ZOMBIE SURVIVAL mode zerg. I roam solo, until I start or another starts leading later in the night, as a “staff” elm in the afternoons and sometimes with a few others if on. (Yes I said staff, since I “only” play staff 99% of the time) so I’m sure we will meet out there many more times for some fun ;-)

Stylii Elementalist (Sylvari)
AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

None taken, I know the message you were conveying & we really do enjoy fighting other realms of like minds instead of being against the endless ZOMBIE SURVIVAL mode zerg. I roam solo, until I start or another starts leading later in the night, as a “staff” elm in the afternoons and sometimes with a few others if on. (Yes I said staff, since I “only” play staff 99% of the time) so I’m sure we will meet out there many more times for some fun ;-)

Stylii Elementalist (Sylvari)
AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

I look forward to it!

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

This is a movie of us “bottom-feeding” by holding off 30+ (just guessing) NSP reinforcements headed to SM. DR’s main forces eventually cap SM.

Ooo~ A new video? And so soon? <3

Pity I kept dying last night. All the NSP and GoM wanted to use my little asura as a yoyo…

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinmrstowe.4098

kevinmrstowe.4098

Holy DDLG guild is prty legit….get wiped by our group of 5 with 12-15 and pugs……c yah

spca

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I laughed at them SO hard!

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I laughed at them SO hard!

We got sit spammed and I told the others we deserved to be bad mannered for that.. Still thought it was funny though.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

kevinmrstowe.4098

DDLG should b the brand name of a garbage bag

spca

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

DDLG should b the brand name of a garbage bag

Nah it would break too easily

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

pixieish.9627

So… you dive into a bunch of DDLG… you charge in all the way into some trigger happy Legendary Defenders…

Oh yes, DDLG… such a bunch of baddies. I suppose they were supposed to politely back off before attacking you one at a time.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Who cares if they laugh or teabag? It could be far worse. I laugh at MethaneGas each and every day, and that’s in teamspeak

What?!
don’t make me transfer to NPS or GoM

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

Pixieish, you know that really wasn’t ADQQBtsy right? I mean the guy sounded like Oozo, but he slipped up and gave it away when he said “Pick up your bags.”

Side note : You really should consolidate your tri-guild to one guild and I’m here to help. It’s new name shall be [Part] with the moto “I’ll take crybar for 500.” And you shall all be my minions FOREVER! Mwahahaahaha… Er… guildies. I meant guildies.

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I just wanna say I was laughing all day against DDLG, whether it was Kevin BMing, us diving legendary guards like noobs, or them bringing 15 people to fight us over and over.

It was great fun, thanks guys!

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

pixieish.9627

Pixieish, you know that really wasn’t ADQQBtsy right? I mean the guy sounded like Oozo, but he slipped up and gave it away when he said “Pick up your bags.”

Oh I’m… mostly sure that was Stylii that said that…

I was shocked that Oozo actually was trying to pick stuff up during the fights… though it’s still a strange new concept to him. Observe how the bloodthisty Oozo tosses stuff into his bags, too focused on murdering the next helpless NSP to realize it’s just falling out.

Clearly what Oozo needs is a backpack. Please, help support our loot deprived necromancer by donating to our “Oozo needs bagspace” charity. Over 3% of what you donate will help fund a nice shiny pink Quaggan backpack for everyone’s favourite Oozo, and if you donate now, you’ll even get a handwritten note from Oozo himself, thanking you for your support.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

So… you dive into a bunch of DDLG… you charge in all the way into some trigger happy Legendary Defenders…

Oh yes, DDLG… such a bunch of baddies. I suppose they were supposed to politely back off before attacking you one at a time.

Dying to Legendary Defenders was funny and not what anyone was talking about. Nobody called them baddies either, well at least not here on forums. Also, Kevin has bad manners that’s what we love about him.

I didn’t really get any good shots of the actual numbers they brought but here’s a few clips. Was fun, TY DDLG.

Attachments:

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

There’s a potty mouth in every group, it happens lol. Also if you are talking about the loot bag video, Stylii wasn’t back yet. It might have been Seige or someone.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Oh I’m… mostly sure that was Stylii that said that…

I was shocked that Oozo actually was trying to pick stuff up during the fights… though it’s still a strange new concept to him. Observe how the bloodthisty Oozo tosses stuff into his bags, too focused on murdering the next helpless NSP to realize it’s just falling out.

Clearly what Oozo needs is a backpack. Please, help support our loot deprived necromancer by donating to our “Oozo needs bagspace” charity. Over 3% of what you donate will help fund a nice shiny pink Quaggan backpack for everyone’s favourite Oozo, and if you donate now, you’ll even get a handwritten note from Oozo himself, thanking you for your support.

The big bags are still on my guardian. I need to move them, the necro is an AoE lootbag machine. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

For being tryhard 1 trick ponies that wipe to any group that is even slightly coordinated, these XOXO and SPCA guys sure talk a lot of kitten. Maybe they are just bitter about half of their class builds getting nerfed this patch.

Gotta say that was some awesome fighting you guys showed taking back your SE tower in NSP BL last night, right up to the part where you wiped 5v15 3 times in a row and then proceeded to stand out by the sentry for so long that everyone went to sleep.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

For being tryhard 1 trick ponies that wipe to any group that is even slightly coordinated, these XOXO and SPCA guys sure talk a lot of kitten. Maybe they are just bitter about half of their class builds getting nerfed this patch.

Gotta say that was some awesome fighting you guys showed taking back your SE tower in NSP BL last night, right up to the part where you wiped 5v15 3 times in a row and then proceeded to stand out by the sentry for so long that everyone went to sleep.

Oh you mean 1 XOXO (me) and 3 pugs who were new to wvw vs 15 of your guild group on voice.. Wow man grats, I’m so very impressed.. Although you still never managed to kill me.. And then when I had a guildy showed up who had just hit 80 and was wearing rares me and him + 1 pug, still pushed into your tower and got multiple kills AND got out alive.

Also, please enlighten my on this 1 trick pony build I’m using on my 6 characters while currently playing a warrior who I’ve changed builds on already 3 times this week.

Oh btw we weren’t talking kitten at DDLG – we said we had fun fighting them.

(edited by dank.3680)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

I’m sorry. Did you just come on here to brag about beating someone with 3x their numbers and not even get that right?

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

I just want to say that so far I’m very much enjoying these fights. I haven’t in the longest time had so much fun going up against two other servers in the longest of time. Even after getting my backside handed to me today by a well coordinated group of NSP, I still had a hell of a lot of fun. Instead of being bitter, I chalk it up as a learning experience and will definitely try again tomorrow and the next day only knowing I’ll just get better. Hope this match up stays around for a long time!

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

multani.1452

and as a peace offering I bring you all muffins………….don’t worry they’re not poisoned………….I swear……………..don’t look at me like that eat the kitten muffin!

Attachments:

~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

and as a peace offering I bring you all muffins………….don’t worry they’re not poisoned………….I swear……………..don’t look at me like that eat the kitten muffin!

Uses warhorn #4 on muffins, now they are blessed. Why thank you multani these are delicious.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

multani.1452

Uses warhorn #4 on muffins, now they are blessed. Why thank you multani these are delicious.

>:T

Attachments:

~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

oh baby it took way too many pages to get some drama.

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Oh you mean 1 XOXO (me) and 3 pugs who were new to wvw vs 15 of your guild group on voice.. Wow man grats, I’m so very impressed.. Although you still never managed to kill me.. And then when I had a guildy showed up who had just hit 80 and was wearing rares me and him + 1 pug, still pushed into your tower and got multiple kills AND got out alive.

Also, please enlighten my on this 1 trick pony build I’m using on my 6 characters while currently playing a warrior who I’ve changed builds on already 3 times this week.

15 of my guild? You need some glasses bro, or counting lessons. There was a grand total of 7 people on last night, 1 party of 4 and 1 party of 3. 2 of which logged before you and your other XOXO buddy showed up, and there was more than 3 pugs with you, considering we were constantly fighting off 2 groups of 7+. Most of my comment was aimed that the SPCA group that wiped 3 times in a row at even numbers and then left the map.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

kevinmrstowe.4098

They offer counting lessons at the same store u can pick up ur DDLG trashbag

spca

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

15 of my guild? You need some glasses bro, or counting lessons. There was a grand total of 7 people on last night, 1 party of 4 and 1 party of 3. 2 of which logged before you and your other XOXO buddy showed up, and there was more than 3 pugs with you, considering we were constantly fighting off 2 groups of 7+. Most of my comment was aimed that the SPCA group that wiped 3 times in a row at even numbers and then left the map.

Well if you talking about SPCA then say SPCA not “XOXO and SPCA”… And you said it was 5 vs your 15, now it was 7v7? I was not there at the same time as any SPCA.. I was only there when you joined my party to talk kitten when I was standing by the keep with 3 pugs.. I made an attempt to fight you but those pugs just backpeddled so I decided it wasn’t worth it and just trolled around (like I told you when you joined party).

When Varcona got there on his guardian that just reached 80 literally less then an hour prior.. Then we did make a push and fight you by sentry with me and him + the 1 or 2 pugs that were still there.. We got a few kills , pushed into your tower and then I bailed over the side when it was 2 v 10ish or so in the tower + npc’s at the lord room.. I didn’t take an exact headcount , but you had pugs as well as OBS.

All in all, you came here to talk kitten and brag about beating an opponent you outnumbered, and then talked kitten about a guild you now claim you weren’t even talking about. Kudos to you.

Oh, btw you were still in party and said “good push”, I said “yeah all 3 of us”, you said “yeah but still good”.

(edited by dank.3680)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

pixieish.9627

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Score update please?

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Score update please?

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Score update please?

<3s smitry missing the wvws while on vacation in japan.. I’ll see if I can’t find a rl golem for you when I get to tokyo

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Score update please?

<3s smitry missing the wvws while on vacation in japan.. I’ll see if I can’t find a rl golem for you when I get to tokyo

hahah knowing japan you’ll probably succeed XD

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

Thats funny… I went to that store looking for DDLG trash bags, but could only find the off-brand XOXO and SPCA trash bags… everyone knows you don’t buy off brand trash bags!

Generalizing an entire guild of 400+, showing pics of you dieing to less than 10, and saying you wiped 12-15… sounds pretty off-brand to me.

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

GoM is on a rampage this morning!

also had lots of great fights with DR in the south of NSP BL

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Hah good read. Bunch of zergers crying about being zerged. That’s about right. As soon as you lose, you change maps and or find the zerg, sounds like a classic gw2 “small man”

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: jerryfingers.6273

jerryfingers.6273

Thats funny… I went to that store looking for DDLG trash bags, but could only find the off-brand XOXO and SPCA trash bags… everyone knows you don’t buy off brand trash bags!

Generalizing an entire guild of 400+, showing pics of you dieing to less than 10, and saying you wiped 12-15… sounds pretty off-brand to me.

This made me lol. Hate to break it to ya, but yer not relevant. What you are is kitten. Good day!

Snake of Talins
SPCA

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

It seems GoM is the new IoJ butttt at least nsp have enough to keep them occupied, for the most part in oceanic times.
At least prime time is a pretty even playing field.
I personally would like to see all of these “boss roaming groups” that DR seems to talk about. All I’ve been witness to so far is unorganized 4-12 man fights which are by all means not bad but I wanna see the big baddies more

There’s a few things I’d like to say about this match up though… :
Not as much trash talk as I’d like & or I’m accustomed to
Needs more LOLUMAD/BAD
The most important…. GIFs and memes!!!!!!!! WHUR DEY AT SON!?

I end my piece with a simple yet eloquent
GET@ME BADZ!!!!!!

Yeah, this match-up seems lighter on the roaming groups than what I was hoping for. Even a few of our old foes from NSP that we were looking forward to fighting again seem to be sitting in zergs more and roaming less. I did manage to get a good 1v1 with a Btsy and a 2v2 with those EDGE guys, but that’s about it. Everyone else seems eager to duck into guards or their zerg at the first sign of trouble.

Still hoping to catch Oozo’s crew out in the field and see how we stack up against them. And XOXO/SPCA… where y’at? I miss PAXA

I’ve killed many a RH but I haven’t seen you and your more organized group yet… It’s a shame. From what I’ve seen us and SPCA like to play in GoM’s BL, and we rarely if ever go to EB, so that could account for why we aren’t meeting each other in a loving embrace.

<3

Ah, well that’s the problem then. When Pierre’s not running around the map with his new Commander Zerg Zerg dorito up, we’re usually doing stuff in the other borderlands. As for EB, we avoid that place like the plague. We’ll have to make it a point to hang out in our own BL more often. We’ve got some new blood in the guild, and there’s no better way to get everyone up to speed than by throwing ourselves at some other strong roaming groups until we get it right.

I’m pretty sure I’m #1 killer of RH.

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I just wish more small scale teams would play because it’s fun, not because you want to beat everyone, and record to relive the good fights, not because you want to disprove any claims of dying.

You are complaining for the exact same reasons we do WvW and not sPvP in the first place. You are never going to get a straight 5v5 on equal footing.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Had a lot of fun last night! Those buffed arrow carts hurt a lot now! To the thief that was trying to taunt my group into a 1v1 last night: Sorry, you picked the wrong group to taunt, I’ve learned I suck at PvP and just try to stick to my group objectives. Hopefully someone on NSP that had a lot more PvP skill accepted your challenge.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

What would be the name of the guild? Etc. We have no idea.

I still champion using the name [WM] Whirr Machine, because it tweaks of the nose of someone who very much deserves it and is a knob joke to boot. Much better name than Shut Up and Color.

[NoQQ] – Originally brought a lot of Elementalists as well as a couple of team leaders.

I think you mean still brings elementalists because the only people left are you, Jezri, Stylii, and some new guy who I know is an ele.

M Black, despite being a single target profession Thief ninja assassin, reportedly has over 60K WVW kills.

And I’m still glad to say that none of those kills are me.

I’m pretty bloody certain you did it to Dred at least 3 times.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

You went straight for me in my party just to bash me with a hammer and kill me :<

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

You went straight for me in my party just to bash me with a hammer and kill me :<

I mean I’m #1 in killing RH =(

Yes, I totally did and I do not regret it!

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Drama that I’m not involved in. This is new.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

“pokes head in” ive never watched another tier battle before..but this match is super close.

“Grabs Pom Poms” Cmon GoM! Chu Can Dew Eat!

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Were in t8 not dealing with overconfident zerging “all stars”

No one cares. Have fun buried forever in t8 and away from our forums.

Play nice now, soon we will be back

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

Hah good read. Bunch of zergers crying about being zerged. That’s about right. As soon as you lose, you change maps and or find the zerg, sounds like a classic gw2 “small man”

Hey look its that guy from t8 , if we don’t reply to him hell simply go back to 5-manning pretty gates in the empty bls.

O wait… ><

(edited by Irony.8056)