26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Hah good read. Bunch of zergers crying about being zerged. That’s about right. As soon as you lose, you change maps and or find the zerg, sounds like a classic gw2 “small man”

Hey look its that guy from t8 , if we don’t reply to him hell simply go back to fighting no one in the empty bls in the slum.

O wait… ><

You guys made it the slum!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

They offer counting lessons at the same store u can pick up ur DDLG trashbag

Thats funny… I went to that store looking for DDLG trash bags, but could only find the off-brand XOXO and SPCA trash bags… everyone knows you don’t buy off brand trash bags!

Generalizing an entire guild of 400+, showing pics of you dieing to less than 10, and saying you wiped 12-15… sounds pretty off-brand to me.

Grats on recruiting the Legendary Defenders to DDLG..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Hah good read. Bunch of zergers crying about being zerged. That’s about right. As soon as you lose, you change maps and or find the zerg, sounds like a classic gw2 “small man”

Nobody cares about you.

Though I’ll have to say how funny it is if you manage to recruit AD/NoQQ/Btsy to your little small man tier adventure.. Then find out they run with the zerg far more then any XOXO ever did, and also when they “small man” it’s never less then 15.. Can’t wait to hear you cry about that.

-Nothing against your group AD/NoQQ/Btsy – Too bad we didn’t run into you when we had more XOXO/SPCA/SPLT around yesterday though, not much we could do with the little group we had.

(edited by dank.3680)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I just wish more small scale teams would play because it’s fun, not because you want to beat everyone, and record to relive the good fights, not because you want to disprove any claims of dying.

You are complaining for the exact same reasons we do WvW and not sPvP in the first place. You are never going to get a straight 5v5 on equal footing.

We aren’t complaining.. We never lost 5v 15 or w/e number DDLG had – except the stunt we walked into Legendary Defender territory.. Kevin is just being Kevin…. I guess I’ll have to say it one more time, XOXO and SPCA had fun fighting DDLG.

(edited by dank.3680)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Were in t8 not dealing with overconfident zerging “all stars”

No one cares. Have fun buried forever in t8 and away from our forums.

Play nice now, soon we will be back

Hope so! Same with Eredon Terrace and Ferguson’s Crossing. It would be neat to see some more regular server exchanges between tier 7 and 8.

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Hope so! Same with Eredon Terrace and Ferguson’s Crossing. It would be neat to see some more regular server exchanges between tier 7 and 8.

I agree, but I don’t think it will happen until Devon works out a new ranking system. It’s clear that on the bottom, there are 7 servers which could play together on a rotating basis without major washouts (ET, FC, HoD, GoM, NSP, DR, IoJ). Here is hoping they figure it out soon.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I agree, but I don’t think it will happen until Devon works out a new ranking system. It’s clear that on the bottom, there are 7 servers which could play together on a rotating basis without major washouts (ET, FC, HoD, GoM, NSP, DR, IoJ). Here is hoping they figure it out soon.

can we ll get into one tier and have a 7-way? that would be fun.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bpro.8792

Bpro.8792

This is a movie of us “bottom-feeding” by holding off 30+ (just guessing) NSP reinforcements headed to SM. DR’s main forces eventually cap SM.

Here is a Hybrid / Support Guardian’s POV of the same fight. (This particular fight starts at 3:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Qe4A3DdPM

Video includes
Getting zerged down
Tower Defense from NSP ZERG (20-30 ish)
ADQQSTY holding off NSP zerg from their keep to prevent reinforcement to SM, while ALyrico [Obs] leads DR in taking SM.

(edited by Bpro.8792)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Nobody cares about you.

Though I’ll have to say how funny it is if you manage to recruit AD/NoQQ/Btsy to your little small man tier adventure.. Then find out they run with the zerg far more then any XOXO ever did, and also when they “small man” it’s never less then 15.. Can’t wait to hear you cry about that.

-Nothing against your group AD/NoQQ/Btsy – Too bad we didn’t run into you when we had more XOXO/SPCA/SPLT around yesterday though, not much we could do with the little group we had.

We run anywhere between 3-15. It seems you only encounter us during our primetime?

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Nobody cares about you.

We run anywhere between 3-15. It seems you only encounter us during our primetime?

Yeah probably, I’ve seen BTSY 1-2 man a couple times but mostly only you guys in your full group.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Let’s have a group hug and a cringe → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVC2tnhy8us

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Sorry but running anything over 8 in this game just isn’t impressive. You can wipe 25-30 with 8 people, anything over that number just jacks through the roof, and the number of skills used per player drastically decreases.

lol PAXA still here…

I’m still sad PAXA didn’t get to meet Agg.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Can’t wait to hear you cry about that.

Sorry but running anything over 8 in this game just isn’t impressive. You can wipe 25-30 with 8 people, anything over that number just jacks through the roof, and the number of skills used per player drastically decreases.

^Here it is.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Sorry but running anything over 8 in this game just isn’t impressive. You can wipe 25-30 with 8 people, anything over that number just jacks through the roof, and the number of skills used per player drastically decreases. We’re inviting guilds that want to participate in actual player vs player. You know using more than one weapon, building groups around specific players, coordinating push and pulls, nope…. Over your head.

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Sorry but running anything over 8 in this game just isn’t impressive. You can wipe 25-30 with 8 people, anything over that number just jacks through the roof, and the number of skills used per player drastically decreases. We’re inviting guilds that want to participate in actual player vs player. You know using more than one weapon, building groups around specific players, coordinating push and pulls, nope…. Over your head.

Sorry but the only skill needed to gather them loot bags is #1. Loot bags > you.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

In my imaginary world, PAXA and XOXO are best friends because of their love of X’s in guild tags. In the real world, PAXA and XOXO are best friends because of their love of letting people know how thoroughly unimpressed they are.

It’s basically the same thing, I think.

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

In no game should 5-8 people wipe 10-30 people. But it happens in this game. Should we be impressed by people who get wiped by 5-8? Legit question?

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Legit question: What is your favorite color?
http://youtu.be/pWS8Mg-JWSg

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

(edited by Debois Guilbert.6413)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Score update

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Nobody cares about you.

We never run with less than 15? Now that is a blatant lie and you probably know it. Exaggerating numbers to serve your points is not going to help you when the people who know the actual facts are in the same thread as you.

Besides, we did run into some sort of SPCA / XOXO / Splt group this Sunday, and I definitely do not remember it as being particularly lopsided in their favor, even though we only outnumbered them by one or maybe two people.

Oh, and yes. I zerg all the time. In fact I consistently command the zerg. Isn’t it funny, how people can have different interests within the same game? ;P

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Nobody cares about you.

We never run with less than 15? Now that is a blatant lie and you probably know it. Exaggerating numbers to serve your points is not going to help you when the people who know the actual facts are in the same thread as you.

Besides, we did run into some sort of SPCA / XOXO / Splt group this Sunday, and I definitely do not remember it as being particularly lopsided in their favor, even though we only outnumbered them by one or maybe two people.

Oh, and yes. I zerg all the time. In fact I consistently command the zerg. Isn’t it funny, how people can have different interests within the same game? ;P

I wasn’t trying to call out AD/NoQQ/Btsy. I even said “-Nothing against your group AD/NoQQ/Btsy”. I was making a jab at PAXA because they’ve been trying to recruit you guys to their ‘small man tier’ and would cry a river if they ever saw you run more then 8, or ever seen one of you in a zerg.

Yes we’ve had some good fights with 10-15(+ pugs) of your group and 10-15(+pugs) of us and it was great fun. This was already addressed though and I’m prob only seeing you at your prime running time when you are altogether, but like I said other then a couple times I saw Btsy-solo/duo I never see you guys without the full group (which is 10-15 or more / pug tagalongs). Which is fine, and I never said any harsh words against that.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Why do witches burn??

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Score update

This has to be the closest matchup I’ve ever seen. Every week should be like this…it’s anyone’s game!

Too bad I have this pesky work nonsense getting in the way.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Nobody cares about you.

I wasn’t trying to call out AD/NoQQ/Btsy. I even said “-Nothing against your group AD/NoQQ/Btsy”. I was making a jab at PAXA because they’ve been trying to recruit you guys to their ‘small man tier’ and would cry a river if they ever saw you run more then 8, or ever seen one of you in a zerg.

Yes we’ve had some good fights with 10-15(+ pugs) of your group and 10-15(+pugs) of us and it was great fun. This was already addressed though and I’m prob only seeing you at your prime running time when you are altogether, but like I said other then a couple times I saw Btsy-solo/duo I never see you guys without the full group (which is 10-15 or more / pug tagalongs). Which is fine, and I never said any harsh words against that.

I stopped asking those guys to come run against real opponents when I found out they run in a 3 guild group. Pretty much same reason we didn’t want to be in t7.

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Debois Guilbert.6413

Why do witches burn??

A legit question my liege. It seems that the Internet has the answer:
http://youtu.be/rJFA6uEfUlM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Revanik.7263

Revanik.7263

Last nite was good times in DR and GoM borderlands. Peeps and fighting everywhere. Most def good matchup, lot of fun.

Zhrev – Engineer
Os – NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Watching this week play out and not being able to take part is so torturous looks like an amazing match up that I’m glad to see hopefully is still that way in 2 weeks when I get back

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

To the relatively unknown Jscull,

On behalf of the glorious NoQQ 35 man zerg, we are shocked and appalled that you claimed that you have sent invitations to us to fight against real opponents. Shocked that anyone would ask us to do anything anymore after a certain incident when someone asked Charrcat to pass the salt (On a happy note, using a good amount of CLR and a lot of scrubbing took care of most of the stains). Appalled to learn that after all this time, all NoQQ’s been doing is flailing around fighting imaginary opponents as opposed to real ones.

We would ask that you resend your invitation, though considering the tendency of the majority of letters that have been sent to use usually end up not only being unread, but utilized as paper airplanes, we fear it may be a futile gesture.

Yours truly,

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Nobody cares about you.

I stopped asking those guys to come run against real opponents when I found out they run in a 3 guild group. Pretty much same reason we didn’t want to be in t7.

Which would imply AD didn’t smash you guys way back in T6 before ADQQSty was a thing.

And I think you stopped asking us to come run against “real opponents” when we said we wouldn’t move.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

I had a fantastic time last night in NSP BL holding out in vale while we had a squad back cap bay. Also had some good fun fighting SPCA in the ruins and outside southwest tower. I kept trying to corrupt boon and epidemic your group, but you had so much condition removal!! Also, thanks for the necro duel bebeh Tele.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Man, I wanna give thanks. Gates of Madness has had a string of excellent matches in tier 7 and 8 for a while. This one though is especially close. It’s Wednesday and first place and third place is less than 2k points away.

Good times, everyone!

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Nobody cares about you.

Which would imply AD didn’t smash you guys way back in T6 before ADQQSty was a thing.

And I think you stopped asking us to come run against “real opponents” when we said we wouldn’t move.

AD beat us once and we gave them credit. You switched tiers and haven’t been around to fight since…. Ask oozo, I’ve asked numerous times. “were just gonna do our 3 guild thing”….. Didnt know losing once and then also beating you counted as smashing us. At least I understand your terminology.

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Nobody cares about you.

AD beat us once and we gave them credit. You switched tiers and haven’t been around to fight since…. Ask oozo, I’ve asked numerous times. “were just gonna do our 3 guild thing”….. Didnt know losing once and then also beating you counted as smashing us. At least I understand your terminology.

No, you talk down to us like we are sub-par because the amount of people we enjoy running with increased, even though you were on equal footing with us back in T6.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Dank said I was trying to recruit your 3 guilds to our tier. I simply said once I figured out you guys run 3 guilds together like some other guilds we know I lost interest immediately. Guess I didn’t make that clear enough.

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

No, you talk down to us like we are sub-par because the amount of people we enjoy running with increased, even though you were on equal footing with us back in T6.

Yup, their whole push to create a “small man tier” is going to flop magnificently as they progressively alienate 90% of the groups that would be interested in it. they’re always ready with their laundry list of reasons why everyone is inferior to them, and they need to continuously point it out to all of us.

Case in point: T7 is finally rid of them and he’s still coming to troll our match-up thread.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

Why do witches burn??

Doh!! and here i was hoping we could go back and forth.. i just wanted to say build a bridge out of her!!!

Let’s ask tootsie.

(edited by Moderator)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

You guys need to start a new thread or something. Why are we having an argument about an issue with a server that’s not even in this tier right now?

Please shoo so we can discuss this matchup.

Bye bye now.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Update please? (making sure this is over 15 characters long…..)

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Just for you

(next week’s forum post should use the Question layout, so we can bump score updates to the top, just a idea)

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Just for you

(next week’s forum post should use the Question layout, so we can bump score updates to the top, just a idea)

Thanks much, and good idea.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Debois Guilbert.6413

Why do witches burn??

DOH!! and here i was hoping we could go back and forth.. i just wanted to say BUILD A BRIDGE OUT OF HER!!!

Wait, wait, we can salvage this….

“very small rocks…”

Err, no, maybe not. For a legit way of continuing, perhaps I should have consulted the Book of Armaments:

http://youtu.be/xOrgLj9lOwk

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Nobody cares about you.

Welcome to Jscull’s logic. He took his band of elite crew to an opposite server to fight my band of casuals and cried when it became apparent that we, gasp, don’t share the same exact goal!!!!! He literally cannot comprehend that some people play games to have fun and make friends, not stroke their ego.

I like fighting you guys ADQQSty, OINK as well.

Cheers

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Why do witches burn??

DOH!! and here i was hoping we could go back and forth.. i just wanted to say BUILD A BRIDGE OUT OF HER!!!

“very small rocks…”

Err, no, maybe not. For a legit way of continuing, perhaps I should have consulted the Book of Armaments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Jscull.2514

Yup, their whole push to create a “small man tier” is going to flop magnificently as they progressively alienate 90% of the groups that would be interested in it. they’re always ready with their laundry list of reasons why everyone is inferior to them, and they need to continuously point it out to all of us.

Case in point: T7 is finally rid of them and he’s still coming to troll our match-up thread.

Like you do in our threads?

Dude, we could switch back today if we wanted to and you cant do a single thing about it. TFG…lol

PAXA -GM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Dude, we could switch back today if we wanted to and you cant do a single thing about it. TFG…lol

If you want to base your game play and leisure time around trolling other players, sure, we cant stop you.

..congrats?

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

If you want to base your game play and leisure time around trolling other players, sure, we cant stop you.

..congrats?

Id rather drink beer…. but hey each to their own!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Debois Guilbert.6413

Why do witches burn??

“very small rocks…”

But this thread has become a silly place… much like Camelot:

http://youtu.be/a55hIGmMzuE

Okay, okay… I’ll stop.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

God this matchup is close! Lookin forward to playin when I’m off of work!
-From your favorite fairy asura in GoM BLs

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

pita spoon.5708

Why do witches burn??

“very small rocks…”

But this thread has become a silly place… much like Camelot:

http://youtu.be/a55hIGmMzuE

Okay, okay… I’ll stop.

forget camelot.. lets all head down to the castle anthrax..

but apologies for the sillyness. those responsible have just been sacked.

Let’s ask tootsie.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Just for you

Thanks for the update! We should use the Question layout (we did last week, but the author rarely updated it).

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]