26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

Encourage the spectators to be in their town clothes. Then they won’t have auto-attack accidents, and even the new players will be able to see that its something different.

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Score update for someone stuck in japan?

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Score update good sir:

Attachments:

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Hello! The Weekly Thursday Fight Club will be occurring and everyone is welcome!

Location – Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge camp
Time – 8 PM EST (after DAILY reset). Please PM me if you need a conversion to your time. State your immediate time when whispering.

Standard Tips/Rules:
- /bow before each duel
- Duel ends on down
- Any interruptions should be warned to the individual, if they continue, a person from an opposing borderlands should down them and should be told again. Finishing a player is unnecessary.
- Team Duels will be allowed, however, you must have equal amounts of people on each side, each player must /bow; this results in the duel initiating. The last person of a team must be downed (the previous teammates must be finished before), this concludes the duel.

Everyone is encourage to join in, Fight Club is about practicing against other players as well as relationships between servers. Hatred is not tolerated and shouldn’t be respected between players.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please whisper before Fight Club. I will be at the location an hour before it starts if anyone would like to practice. And keep in mind, a lost against player should not be taken as a large proportion, get back up and duel again, as well as keep in mind other players would like to duel too!

Hope to see many people there!

EAGERLY awaiting my rematch with you =D

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

Early practice will be starting now at the given location:

Devona’s Rest Borderlands under Hero’s Lodge camp. Fight Club will start one hour from now. Come come!

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dartyus.5098

Dartyus.5098

DR needs more thieves.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Had a few good fights at fight club tonight. Cant wait for next weeks. Was hoping to see some SPCA\XOXO but they must have been better than everyone there so they didn’t bother showing. Oh well, maybe next time.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

This fight club is fantastic. Thanks for the great duels EDGE and SKY.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Dang XOXO Norn female Mesmer why did you run off on our 1v1 fight on the side of the tower just now? No one else was around but us. Anyway nice fight.

Stylii Elementalist
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
Arbitrary Paradox (AP)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

why so serious?

…my j-j-j-j-joker face.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Had a few good fights at fight club tonight. Cant wait for next weeks. Was hoping to see some SPCA\XOXO but they must have been better than everyone there so they didn’t bother showing. Oh well, maybe next time.

Why such a DB? Personally I was eating dinner with my kids.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

I have to admit, been too long since I saw the pie chart in great 3 120 degrees blocks.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Lots of attitude, not a lot of fights. Lets get back to the fighting part.

Last fight club was broken up by NSP’s [AoG], [MoB],[Jimi] and others. Did this one remain civil? They are usually very chill but it only takes one group of kittens to screw it up.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Btw Tots, DB stands for Deuchebag. And it was a BSty who said “It’s called WvW. Go play.”

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

Btw Tots, DB stands for Deuchebag. And it was a BSty who said “It’s called WvW. Go play.”

I was under the impression it meant “Dragonborn”

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

XOXO female human sword dagger thief

get saved by your buddies some more pls.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

XOXO female human sword dagger thief

get saved by your buddies some more pls.

Zerg more pls “small man”.. lol kthnx

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

I’m alone, so, lets do this.

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I’m alone, so, lets do this.

Do what?

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Hahahahaha, too funny. You mad I downed you while you had your buddy there to help? Barely missed the spike too; you got up right as I was on the down swing.

Attachments:

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Someone has to fuel the fire, these threads get boring. It’s just a way of saying we want to see you out there. Don’t think too hard about it

On a side note I have to be sort of kittengy after your charr ele friend talked all that smack, and jumped in on clear 1v1s that he witnessed the start of. As for you Xoxo ive enjoyed the fights and duels I’ve gotten with you, and look forward to the next few weeks.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

Buddy? I’m alone, outside your pk, lets go

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

No offense but we might fight you more if you weren’t running 20 O.o

Most of us are in groups of 5-10.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

if you want xoxo theyre in gom bl..just got pain trained at vale but theyre here >.>

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Not running 20. That one time by the rock outside SW tower? Yeah, that was an even fight in terms of numbers. It’s kind of sad that your first reaction is to run back to your spawn.

Just try to participate in the good fights instead of worrying about a K/D ratio that doesn’t exist, and I am sure you will have more fun in this game.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

It might have been. However when we’re 3 seperate groups not in voice chat it’s hard to coordinate. We were all running in random directions half the time. I was more disappointed you guys were trying to string us out and flank when you had superior odds.

I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Anyway, I’m just whiny tonight as the only action has been your coordinated group of whatever-you’re-running-that’s-way-more-than-me-and-we-can’t-compete.

Cheers.

Edit: When I say “we” I’m speaking on behalf of Splt, we don’t have a 3-guild alliance like you guys. Any instance of us fighting alongside XOXO or SPCA was either coincidence or a failed attempt at rallying our 5-mans to fight your superior coordination. Props to that though.

I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

String you out and flank you? You were sitting 20ft away from your spawn, we were giving you room to come out and fight. Also, I find it kind of silly for you to insult our group because we have a higher level of coordination. No one from AD, NoQQ or BSty has claimed that we are a dedicated “small man”. In fact, if you would have paid attention to this thread you would have seen my post describing exactly what we do.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

I’m sorry I wasn’t insulting, I’m saying we stood no chance, and I’ve also read what you’ve had to say and respect it, as I’m very much the same. Friends > all. I’m literally just being whiny. :P

My Apologies.

I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

Nobody? cooooooooooooooooo

EDIT 1:Screw it

EDIT 2 (lol): Finally, thank you whoever that mesmer was lol. good fight

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

(edited by Aeneasx.1589)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

A great start for Fight Club this week; about 80 people came altogether, and the event lasted about 5 hours, and continuing. A solid 30 people stayed throughout the whole event and I appreciated everyone’s support towards attendance and courtesy of being there in general. I’d love to see new faces next week. Fight Club was an extraordinary success. Thank you everyone for coming this week =).

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Anyway, I’m just whiny tonight as the only action has been your coordinated group of whatever-you’re-running-that’s-way-more-than-me-and-we-can’t-compete.

heh

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

heh

I figured you’d like that.

I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

A great start for Fight Club this week; about 80 people came altogether, and the event lasted about 5 hours, and continuing. A solid 30 people stayed throughout the whole event and I appreciated everyone’s support towards attendance and courtesy of being there in general. I’d love to see new faces next week. Fight Club was an extraordinary success. Thank you everyone for coming this week =).

I’m glad I could strike fear of engineers into your heart :P Thanks for arranging this! I had a great time.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I’m glad I could strike fear of engineers into your heart :P Thanks for arranging this! I had a great time.

lol.. i dont think it was fear.. i think its hate now..lol

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: FreeRide.2547

FreeRide.2547

I had a good time watching DR run tonight! I gave you guys a lot of lootbags, but worth it to contest EB keep waypoint all night. Good work to DR, made me work real hard.

FreeRide GOM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Let’s cut through the crap and discuss reality.

We were running around 12-15 again tonight. At times we had others following us that push “our” numbers to 20. We can’t control that. DR people know who we are and they follow along.

Early in the night we were in NSP BL, I believe. We had some fights against XOXO/SPCA/Splt/tM that were roughly even numbered but I’m guessing we had the number advantage due to friendly DR players. I’m truly sorry for that, but what do you want me to do? Send a tell to each friendly DR player telling them not to jump in the fight?

Take a look at the second screenshot. Yes, you are probably outnumbered (but not by a huge amount) but the reason why is because YOU decided to engage us next to a DR tower that had defenders in it. Did you not expect them to jump into the fight? That loss was your fault for chosing a horrible place to fight. Period. It wasn’t because you got zerged by US.

We were running around with outmanned in that zone for most of the night but some of the main DR forces came into the zone. When we noticed that you were having to deal with us and them we left the zone to help you. Yes, we left the zone to give you some freedom to fight the DR that had come into the zone without having to worry about us.

We went to GoM BL but so did SPCA and Splt it seems. That is what led to the fight near your spawn. That is the top screenshot. Now, take a look at that screenshot. Notice that all friendly and enemy players are in front of me and there are no green dots near us. Would you say we were running with 20 there or with relatively equal numbers?

It really looks bad for you when you exaggerate our numbers when you lose. We pushed you back to your spawn. Unlike others I don’t like dying to legendary defenders so I called us back across the river, not to flank you but to give us some room to fight you. We stayed in the ruins for what would have been a relatively equal numbered clean fight but you decided to not come out and fight us away from your portal keep.

That’s your decision but don’t say it was because we had 20 people. The screenshot does not lie.

You guys have the numbers and skill to compete against us but you will have to get on voice together. Not being on voice together is a huge disadvantage.

Attachments:

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

In reference to the first screenshot you posted. We(SPCA) actually left the bl and were going to do some 3 man roaming cause we don’t really enjoy these big 15v15 fights, especially when no one is on vent and everyone’s just doing their own thing. We had actually had no idea splt had come too, and we kinda just ditched them in that fight and went and did our own thing. So i suppose you can count us in their numbers if you want but we pretty much just left right away and were in no way coordinating with them.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Let’s cut through the crap and discuss reality.

We were running around 12-15 again tonight. At times we had others following us that push “our” numbers to 20. We can’t control that. DR people know who we are and they follow along.

Early in the night we were in NSP BL, I believe. We had some fights against XOXO/SPCA/Splt/tM that were roughly even numbered but I’m guessing we had the number advantage due to friendly DR players. I’m truly sorry for that, but what do you want me to do? Send a tell to each friendly DR player telling them not to jump in the fight?

Take a look at the second screenshot. Yes, you are probably outnumbered (but not by a huge amount) but the reason why is because YOU decided to engage us next to a DR tower that had defenders in it. Did you not expect them to jump into the fight? That loss was your fault for chosing a horrible place to fight. Period. It wasn’t because you got got zerged by US.

We were running around with outmanned in that zone for most of the night but some of the main DR forces came into the zone. When we noticed that you were having to deal with us and them we left the zone to help you. Yes, we left the zone to give you some freedom to fight the DR that had come into the zone without having to worry about us.

We went to GoM BL but so did SPCA and Splt it seems. That is what led to the fight near your spawn. That is the top screenshot. Now, take a look at that screenshot. Notice that all friendly and enemy players are in front of me and there are no green dots near us. Would you say we were running with 20 there or with relatively equal numbers?

It really looks bad for you when you exaggerate our numbers. We pushed you back to your spawn. Unlike others I don’t like dying to legendary defenders so I called us back across the river, not to flank you but to give us some room to fight you. We stayed in the ruins for what would have been a relatively equal numbered clean fight but you decided to not come out and fight us away from your portal keep.

That’s your decision but don’t say it was because we had 20 people. The screenshot does not lie.

You guys have the numbers and skill to compete against us but you will have to get on voice together. Not being on voice together is a huge disadvantage.

I was waiting for someone to bring in some reality. Thank you. You are very correct in what you said and kudos for replying in such a civil way. No doubt I exaggerated plenty, it was one of those nights where I was just looking for an excuse to be a kitten. So now I’ll cut the crap and say props for running such a tight group, we didn’t stand a chance tonight but it’s silly to expect WvW to revolve around my group anyway hehe.

I had a PAXA moment and turned to the forums to vent my angst, sorry about that. Now that it’s out of my system I feel a lot better, so let me just say I’ve really been enjoying the match up and opponents out there this week, I can only hope it will be even better next week.

My apologies again for drawing negative attention and insulting you.

Take care.

I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

Alot of heat in here lol. The reality to it is, if you see us running “20 man” and you have around 10, it might be best to not attack! We run smaller before primetime and then those of us who play through the late night, but during those times we don’t encounter you guys as much. It is what it is. About 7 of us got ran over at ruins by 20 and amongst the NSP in there I saw some XOXO and Splt, things like this happen in WvW.

Of course, good fights and all

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Oh come on Oozo you know you guys got scared when I tried to solo you all on the bridge!! Who needs numbers I’m Dank!

Seriously though thanks for not lolzerging me and letting me play around and troll a bit with you guys. <3

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

osif.8673

Haha a “PAXA moment.” Man you’re a giant carebear, Glaez. IT’S SO FLUFFY

[PAXA]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Have I ever argued otherwise?

I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Creepy Silent.9801

Haha dank, I was trying to Banish you but you wouldn’t stop moving!

Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

dank.3680

It’s so obvious you miss T7 miller..

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

osif.8673

There was the “looks like I’m turning into a carebear” phase. I think it’s moved on to something like the “I should stop taking these estrogen pills” phase.

[PAXA]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

There was the “looks like I’m turning into a carebear” phase. I think it’s moved on to something like the “I should stop taking these estrogen pills” phase.

You must really miss me.

I am the donut

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Creepy Silent.9801

PAXA should go to GoM to add some fun to this tier

Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

In reference to the first screenshot you posted. We(SPCA) actually left the bl and were going to do some 3 man roaming cause we don’t really enjoy these big 15v15 fights, especially when no one is on vent and everyone’s just doing their own thing. We had actually had no idea splt had come too, and we kinda just ditched them in that fight and went and did our own thing. So i suppose you can count us in their numbers if you want but we pretty much just left right away and were in no way coordinating with them.

The point wasn’t to count your numbers but to demonstrate that we did not have 20 as advertised. I’m not trying to drive wedges between you guys. And yes, there really isn’t a point in engaging in that kind of fight with no VOIP.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

osif.8673

PAXA should go to GoM to add some fun to this tier

Nah, too zergy for our liking. Nothing against people who enjoy running in 15ish people prime time, just not for us. Hope you’re enjoying the tier though, I know there’s a decent amount of groups that run around in those numbers… also the bad zergs like MoB (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhcGMmsNk “GROUP UP” -zergballs- “MOVE IN 3, 2, 1” zergball rolls down a hill) that are easy bloodlust stacks.

[PAXA]