26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

I’m alone, so, lets do this.

Do what?

It was obvious I was trying to get a fair fight with someone, and thank you to the XOXO Mesmer that finally did it.

All crap talking aside, there were a “couple” of good fights. I was really wanting to get a fight with that thief because we had a couple of, what were basically duels, get interrupted by one party or the other.

But hey, those variables are what keep WvW at least somewhat fresh, so, oh well.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

PAXA should go to GoM to add some fun to this tier

Nah, too zergy for our liking. Nothing against people who enjoy running in 15ish people prime time, just not for us. Hope you’re enjoying the tier though, I know there’s a decent amount of groups that run around in those numbers… also the bad zergs like MoB (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhcGMmsNk “GROUP UP” -zergballs- “MOVE IN 3, 2, 1” zergball rolls down a hill) that are easy bloodlust stacks.

Yeah, this is a really bad tier for 5 mans, for sure. Once primetime hits there are some insane numbers moving around at times. I think one of the reasons is because the matchup is very close. In the upper tiers, when there is a blowout the population drops (for all sides) significantly after the first weekend leaving mainly people who PvP just because they enjoy PvP. When that happens, it is pointless to run 10-15 and we typically break off into separate groups. Can’t do that in this tier ATM during the evening.

Hope you get the small-man thing going on T8.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Oh come on Oozo you know you guys got scared when I tried to solo you all on the bridge!! Who needs numbers I’m Dank!

Seriously though thanks for not lolzerging me and letting me play around and troll a bit with you guys. <3

It was obvious that you were not pushing an attack but just jumping around goofing off so of course we weren’t going to gank you. That courtesy seems to only work one way though since several xoxo tried to gank and stomp me in the same spot for no apparent reason just a minute later

We will probably be sharing this tier and matched-ups for quite a while so more fights and less chest puffing serves everyone better imo but w/e. Quite a few of our players enjoy the fight clubs so you guys can get a chance to do 1v1 fights against a lot of our players very easily.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Ladies and Gentlemen… The Megadolyak
Me and Rapid had some fun after the fight club ended. Made 4 passes through an NSP vs. DR fight perfectly fine, but you killed us on the 5th

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Oh come on Oozo you know you guys got scared when I tried to solo you all on the bridge!! Who needs numbers I’m Dank!

Seriously though thanks for not lolzerging me and letting me play around and troll a bit with you guys. <3

It was obvious that you were not pushing an attack but just jumping around goofing off so of course we weren’t going to gank you. That courtesy seems to only work one way though since several xoxo tried to gank and stomp me in the same spot for no apparent reason just a minute later

We will probably be sharing this tier and matched-ups for quite a while so more fights and less chest puffing serves everyone better imo but w/e. Quite a few of our players enjoy the fight clubs so you guys can get a chance to do 1v1 fights against a lot of our players very easily.

Yeah sorry about that.. Maxx spooks easy, the newb.. Then once one spooks well all hell breaks loose and its chaos..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Dear nsp………….

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I tried to solo some XOXO on the ruins bridge with my ranger, but then I got lolzerg’d.
Once I get all five of my weapon skills unlocked, it’s on.

Attachments:

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

ring at lvl3? kitten thats OP.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Hero’s Band. +2 to all stats. LIKE A BOSS.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Hero’s Band. +2 to all stats. LIKE A BOSS.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

this is message from teivospy, she hasn’t been playing since she went to her hometown for last couple of days:

“helo oozo, its me teivospy. you made a video about 1v1’ing me a long time ago and then I offered to give you footage about my tactics, but I didn’t because I reread that you were showing them to your own thieves and I really really hate guide thieves. since then I have like 10 videos with a few builds in there that you can’t find anywhere else (including a build that does 12k heartseeker on geared glass 80 w/o assassin signet, do u love overkill?). During the next fight club, i’ll bring one that will make you at first rage at me interrupting your duels, then rage at my build, then laugh at how ridic it is, then rage at A net for making stupid mechanics so abusable (but only not abused since guide thieves read guides instead of experimenting on their own)

idk about 20 people since i haven’t been playing, but the few days I have played against your server, it was AD, BBQ, and noDOG sticking in a ball and swarming everyone. idk how many people we had in our groups overall, but it was prolly even numbers during those first few days when you include splt or xoxo. Then I’d read forums about how much you think nsp is good fights and people say spca is gr8. i got kinda lol’d at that, because spca was being shown love and idk why since we weren’t being given good fights. That said you are miles better than SF so we appreciate your stay

to EDGE thief that beg for table scrap 1v1 on forum after i BM him, i 1v1 your Mesmer guildleader (i think it was guild leader), he was good guy 10/10. We join forces after gom raid that ruin our 1v1 series get semi wiped by us and then we sit outside a GoM tower they camp in and I let him know how bad RH guild. i gave him some advice on his thief’s build since he was led so astray so much it baffle me. maybe he doesn’t play thief often idk but his Mesmer is well done

overall i rank DR’s guilds in this order: EDGE, AD, OINK, then the rest. edge first because of their teal hair tier three armor thieves (TTHTTAT), OINK would be second but idk they had this gnome fire mage that blazing trail engage into 6 SPCA so that brings them down. wat a noob you obviously sheep pom pyro. we have it recorded i will make a 6 minute dubstep remix of this one sequence. AD second cause i always think AD is good because you and a warrior i fought back when i used to roam.

Gom guild rankings:
dog eat dog world in gom so there can only be one pup: RH guild

nsp guild rankings:
AS OS ZoS PAXA

note rankings don’t mean anything like points on whos line is it anyways. except for AS and PAXA. AS is #1 because i know noros will be mad. paxa are behind OS because i want to troll them since brinlic is 100% doofus numbskull “durr we don’t like that person, lets zerg them and say they zerg LOLOL dur dur dur”

I suggest we all on t7 put our personal problems aside and troll paxa, for up until 2 weeks ago I was a PAXA ally but jscull ruin my impression of their guild 100%. soz osif and zelrin ;(

so far reading these last few pages, ive decided to approve of DR as a whole because of that crazy guy who writes stuff about some random char as an idol, the AD thief who is like me with his heartseeker signature (u noob i have montage of me with heartseeker on autoattack ruffing people up while in guild TWOTWOTWOTWOTWO, so i one up you soz)

this video is to show off gw2 and promote esports to the public
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5Cgc7NYg2M "

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Are you kidding me?!?! AC’s are crazy OP now. Ridiculous….

Anyways nice defense in SM GoM. Just gotta bitter taste in my mouth or maybe it was just an arrow, idk.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

its cart wars 2, didnt u know?

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Everything was working great, outer gate down in 45 sec, inner down 2 min later max, then bam stopped by 3 AC’s (is what I counted). Crazy damage too. Again, just me being bitter. Guess we need to throw down AC’s every 10 feet.

VoxL (NSP)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

probably the only thing that may break up zerg training lol

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

score update /15charlimit

Honeybuns agrees with stated delicacy proposal.

Attachments:

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

I don’t understand what Teivo said, but thank you?

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Too many people only see what they want to see to pump up their own egos. They exaggerate enemy numbers when they lose. They ignore friendly help they had when they win. They remember the times they win and forget the times they lose.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

10 hours to changeover. Score update for anyone who wants it

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Nah, too zergy for our liking. Nothing against people who enjoy running in 15ish people prime time, just not for us. Hope you’re enjoying the tier though, I know there’s a decent amount of groups that run around in those numbers… also the bad zergs like MoB (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mhcGMmsNk “GROUP UP” -zergballs- “MOVE IN 3, 2, 1” zergball rolls down a hill) that are easy bloodlust stacks.

Yeah, this is a really bad tier for 5 mans, for sure. Once primetime hits there are some insane numbers moving around at times. I think one of the reasons is because the matchup is very close. In the upper tiers, when there is a blowout the population drops (for all sides) significantly after the first weekend leaving mainly people who PvP just because they enjoy PvP. When that happens, it is pointless to run 10-15 and we typically break off into separate groups. Can’t do that in this tier ATM during the evening.

I’m gonna have to disagree with this. I’ve been doing nothing but 5 mans all week (aside from last night, when an unheard of amount of [RH] were online) and I haven’t had a problem at all.

I’ve run into other small groups/skirmishes/3-way fights pretty regularly. It’s part of the reason I’m having so much fun in this tier!

Sure we run into the occasional zerg, but then we either run to our guards or try to make sure we take out at least twice our numbers.

The fact that people are referring to groups of 15+ as zergs leads me to believe that we don’t realize just how good we have it here. After all, it gets boring wiping 5 mans all the time. The occasional 10-15 man group is a welcome challenge

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I’m gonna have to disagree with this. I’ve been doing nothing but 5 mans all week (aside from last night, when an unheard of amount of [RH] were online) and I haven’t had a problem at all.

I’ve run into other small groups/skirmishes/3-way fights pretty regularly. It’s part of the reason I’m having so much fun in this tier!

Sure we run into the occasional zerg, but then we either run to our guards or try to make sure we take out at least twice our numbers.

The fact that people are referring to groups of 15+ as zergs leads me to believe that we don’t realize just how good we have it here. After all, it gets boring wiping 5 mans all the time. The occasional 10-15 man group is a welcome challenge

Zerg is a word based on proportions.

1v5 = zerg
2v10=zerg
5v15=zerg

I know it has been adulterated given the idea that zerging is a play style, not a number, but what most people refer to the word nowadays is the proportion, not the skill level.

Even if you are great at playing your class, have a large group build and your group of 15 rolls absolutely everyone else with equal or higher numbers, even if you don’t just press 1 and actually put effort into fighting large scale battles, you will be considered a zerg based on proportion.

Learn to not take offense to it, because you know who is better in equal fights when you come out the other end alive.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

this is message from teivospy, she hasn’t been playing since she went to her hometown for last couple of days:

“helo oozo, its me teivospy. – snip

Hello, on the first night, we had (IMO) two relatively even number fights with SPCA and friends while I was present. One was near the S-ramp at NE camp that we lost. One was on the coast SE of the garrison that we won. Both were very good fights.

I don’t consider the fights at our zone in where we were fighting Splt, RUSL, SPCA, XOXO, and KOTR with to be clean even number fights. If you want to consider those even fights then you shouldn’t mind me putting up videos when we have the same number advantage on our side of things.

Haven’t seen RUSL since. Was that a guild hiding under a different tag?

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

@SPCA Mesmers, come on, lost to Ranger/Ele
tsk tsk

you guys are great combo, and to the ranger..just wow your an amazing. (I was that thief with guardian and later we dualed and it would have lasted to long )

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

1v5 = zerg
2v10=zerg
5v15=zerg

I know it has been adulterated given the idea that zerging is a play style, not a number, but what most people refer to the word nowadays is the proportion, not the skill level.

Even if you are great at playing your class, have a large group build and your group of 15 rolls absolutely everyone else with equal or higher numbers, even if you don’t just press 1 and actually put effort into fighting large scale battles, you will be considered a zerg based on proportion.

Learn to not take offense to it, because you know who is better in equal fights when you come out the other end alive.

Fair enough, I can understand how it would be interpreted that way. In fact, I’ve probably used the term for groups that size for that same reason. I was mostly just pointing out how happy I am to be in a tier without a ton of 30-50 player zergs running around all the time.

Didn’t mean to sound like I was taking offense, to it. You’re right though, I’m sure a lot of people do take offense to being called a zerg, regardless of how it’s intended.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Teivo you got mad because we caught you after a fight and you died instead of trollin urself away.

PS: my favorite part about you fanboi is that my cousin has absolutely rocked ur gimic builds in MOST of our fair fights. Thanks for your entertaining posts.

Attachments:

PAXA -GM

(edited by Jscull.2514)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

1v5 = zerg
2v10=zerg
5v15=zerg

Fair enough, I can understand how it would be interpreted that way. In fact, I’ve probably used the term for groups that size for that same reason. I was mostly just pointing out how happy I am to be in a tier without a ton of 30-50 player zergs running around all the time.

Didn’t mean to sound like I was taking offense, to it. You’re right though, I’m sure a lot of people do take offense to being called a zerg, regardless of how it’s intended.

I’ve seen far more 30-50 man groups in this matchup than in any of the previous matchups we’ve had over the past few months.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

1v5 = zerg
2v10=zerg
5v15=zerg

I’ve seen far more 30-50 man groups in this matchup than in any of the previous matchups we’ve had over the past few months.

Tier 7 for zergiest tier.

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Shhhhhh!!!!

If PAXA transfers to GoM then I have to stop making fun of them.

Edit: Also I’m pretty sure teivospy got perma-banned from the forums. Yam, aren’t you worried about getting banned yourself by trying to circumvent a forum ban?

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I have to agree with you.
This matchup is very zergy during primetime.
It’s becoming a chore to play after 8pm. I don’t remember a single epic fight during the past days, while I can name a couple when we fought SF. Which is sad because we have plenty of good players/groups.

VoxL, NSPPT

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

Tier 6 was noticibly less zergy. The players were also without question the worst I’ve ever seen. I suspect we are all in tier 7 due to coverage and despite having larger primetime populations.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

@Teiviospy
“to EDGE thief that beg for table scrap 1v1 on forum after i BM him, i 1v1 your Mesmer guildleader (i think it was guild leader), he was good guy 10/10. We join forces after gom raid that ruin our 1v1 series get semi wiped by us and then we sit outside a GoM tower they camp in and I let him know how bad RH guild. i gave him some advice on his thief’s build since he was led so astray so much it baffle me. maybe he doesn’t play thief often idk but his Mesmer is well done”

lol.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

It’s really interesting how people have such vastly different experiences in the same matchup.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

1v5 = zerg
2v10=zerg
5v15=zerg

Toble.2968 I like to think of it as DARWINISM as the name of the game, either you adapt or you die. How you run your group and who you confront is the key to your survival. Build for what you encounter the most, in our case over the last couple of months we have meet nothing but huge 20+ man zerg’s 99% of the time, and have adapted accordingly rather nicely. Are we sorry that we run over little mans? NO, they “Shoulda Rolled Devona’s Rest”. Don’t get me wrong I’m a strong advocate for small mans and love them to death but I play to kill "F"oxtrot-sticks & “I WILL” use every advantage I have to do so. Either you adapt or you die cause at the moment “we” are setting the pace.

At the end of the night though I still love all of you for making it fun cause without the opposing side we are nothing. Thanks for keeping it real & some really nice fights no matter the odds.

Stylii Elementalist (Sylvari)
Should Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
AD/BSTY/NoQQ Alliance

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Yes, experiences vary quite a lot just depending on where you are and at what time you play. As I’ve said, we’ve had more fights against 30+ than any matchup we have had in a few months. But, note that I’m not on the forums complaining about that because I think it’s been that way for good reasons.

1) The matchup is close and people are motivated to come out
2) Both NSP and GoM fight in the open field FAR more than the other servers we’ve fought recently.

So, while there might be increased numbers at least those numbers don’t hide in freaking towers all night long. There have been some really challenging fights in this tier.

The tiers above us are full of zergs that nuthug on towers and keeps.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Yes, experiences vary quite a lot just depending on where you are and at what time you play. As I’ve said, we’ve had more fights against 30+ than any matchup we have had in a few months. But, note that I’m not on the forums complaining about that because I think it’s been that way for good reasons.

2) Both NSP and GoM fight in the open field FAR more than the other servers we’ve fought recently.

So, while there might be increased numbers at least those numbers don’t hide in freaking towers all night long. There have been some really challenging fights in this tier.

Time slot definitely makes a world of difference in this tier. By the time I get home from work, the primetime crews are starting to leave and there’s about a solid hour of good roaming time until the night crews log in.

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

It has been a good week. Seems we have had a few less people since the new dungeon came out, but I’m sure GoM and DR have as well. Seems like it can go any way each week.

Btw, no idea who your GC thief is but holy crap… Only person that has ever done that to me and burst me down in 2 secs. It was outside of QL in EB almost had one thief down then wham backstabbed and burst. Just wanted to give him props.

PS I realllly reallllly hate the new AC’s. still bitter….

VoxL (NSP)

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

It has been a good week. Seems we have had a few less people since the new dungeon came out, but I’m sure GoM and DR have as well. Seems like it can go any way each week.

Btw, no idea who your GC thief is but holy crap… Only person that has ever done that to me and burst me down in 2 secs. It was outside of QL in EB almost had one thief down then wham backstabbed and burst. Just wanted to give him props.

Cheer up.

From Devon:
“Firstly, when siege weapons were originally created, they had the intent of being really good at some things and not so good at others. The arrow cart is intended to be the anti-personal siege weapon. It is intended that arrow carts are all about controlling an area through damage. If you remain in the area that is being hit by the arrow cart, you will die. You can however, move out of the space and/or find a new way to attack the intended target. That being said, they are not intended to be so good against other siege weapons and we are in the process of addressing that right now. We are also addressing their range when upgraded to be more in line with the range of ballistas.”

and

“To be a little clearer. The fixes to arrow carts will be coming quickly. We are already putting those in and testing them. Those should bring them more in line with what we expect them to be.”

from

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Arrowcarts-merged/page/33#post1955552

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Arrowcarts-merged/page/34#post1955651

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Cheer up.

From Devon:
“Firstly, when siege weapons were originally created, they had the intent of being really good at some things and not so good at others. The arrow cart is intended to be the anti-personal siege weapon. It is intended that arrow carts are all about controlling an area through damage. If you remain in the area that is being hit by the arrow cart, you will die. You can however, move out of the space and/or find a new way to attack the intended target. That being said, they are not intended to be so good against other siege weapons and we are in the process of addressing that right now. We are also addressing their range when upgraded to be more in line with the range of ballistas.”

and

“To be a little clearer. The fixes to arrow carts will be coming quickly. We are already putting those in and testing them. Those should bring them more in line with what we expect them to be.”

from

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Arrowcarts-merged/page/33#post1955552

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Arrowcarts-merged/page/34#post1955651

I say keep the arrow carts as is, but give us siege towers!

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raine Akrune.8416

Raine Akrune.8416

Very good fights this week everyone. Looking forward to round 2.

Asuran Master Thief/Charr Paladin Extraordinaire
Khan of The Burning Eden [TBE]
www.theburningeden.com

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

DR can zerg all they want. as long as you have atleast half their numbers (maybe a few less) you should be able to push them from anywhere.

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

And I suppose GoM’s zergs are “superior in skill and tactics”?

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

styx.7294

DR can zerg all they want. as long as you have atleast half their numbers (maybe a few less) you should be able to push them from anywhere.

No, I think you’re just bein silly, Apo.

Gate of Madness

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Zumi.6384

Holy crap, siege towers would be AWESOME….and would probably break the game :P

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: orktorzult.9368

orktorzult.9368

the lake critters should be buffed and / or upgradable for pwnage

Charr +warrior, hammerzorz.
NRHRN SHVR PKS
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!”

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Come on GoM! Im rooting for you to make your way up to t6! See if we cant get some DH/SF/GoM lovin’!

Jaxx

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

And I suppose GoM’s zergs are “superior in skill and tactics”?

Yes. Their siege on LL Keep today proved that.

(Not really).

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

This tier should be reasonably stable for a while, unless someone above tanks, ratings will stabilize and lock in the tier. Only thing from making it a true play up to the last second challenge is GoM’s overnight crew – one night of unopposed capping created that lead.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Anyone got the Score?

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

@SPCA Mesmers, come on, lost to Ranger/Ele
tsk tsk

you guys are great combo, and to the ranger..just wow your an amazing. (I was that thief with guardian and later we dualed and it would have lasted to long )

Ele here. The fights were definitely fun. Gazden is a ranger pro. I was very impressed. Hopefully, we’ll group up and meet you guys on the battlefield again sometime.

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

26/4 - DR - NSP - GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Anyone got the Score?

score

Attachments:

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge