27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Very well done [PWNY]

I hope u burned all keep supplies for those :P
The same going on after i left some months ago, man what i enjoy my new server.

Gl though lol.

I’d say you are missed but no one can lie that well.

I miss Soul. In fact, I can think of over 50 wvwers and 5 differennt guilds I’d trade for him back. #RangePressure

Aye, we had a lot of good times together and none of the drama/hate that happened can change that Also, Soul’s input into TaG, helped us to get, where we are now.

PS. I would rather say #RrrrangedPrrrressure

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulsugger.5726

soulsugger.5726

Thx Anya!

Means a lot to me, good luck to TaG <3

Guild – Almost Harmless
Server – Far Shiverpeaks

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

well aside from that drama, I and my roaming partner actually liked watching how u dueled on ur necro back in the day. I’m pretty sure no one would argue that you were a good player and your skills are missed but personality and attitude is something up for debate depending on who you ask.

good luck to ya and hope we see you some day on the field

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

So last 2 days of this matchup. What will these days bring to us? How you guys on RoS and Arb feel about this matchup?
In upcomming leagues we will probably meet more often than now.

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panzeh.4918

Panzeh.4918

Soul was the first commander I ran with (I was a dirty upscale warrior). I say that with pride because I consider myself fortunate indeed, I learned more about WvW in that first hour than I did in the week that followed. He is sorely missed and our server is weakened with his absence. It is also less fun without him being on and around.

On topic: Kudos to Arb AND RoS. You are still kicking and fighting, which is more than I can say for the majority of RoF when the tables turn and we end up being the outnumbered side. Kia Kaha guys, I hope I drop precursors for you all..

Panzeh – A [TaG] Warrior

(edited by Panzeh.4918)

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

He’s the one who taught me wvw as well. Back when we’d spectral walk well bomb siege since acs weren’t op… ahhh <3

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

We can and did do this! We actually defended with this few people.

Yes we don’t have outmanned on this screen but that’s due to the long existing bug of not showing up properly. We actually were outmanned at the moment of this screen, as you can see for yourself aswell.

Less zerging, more tactics and you might actually win ^^

p.s. just some competitive teasing, don’t get your panties in a bunch.

Attachments:

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corrosive.9172

Corrosive.9172

I’d rather lose and have fun in WvW rather than be consistently verbally abused and bullied by 1-2 people and win the week. But that’s just me.

Back on topic.. I’ll be approaching this bronze league with an opening but this past week doesn’t bode well for RoF. We’ll have one tough fight with DZ and DL and that will be it.

I believe we’d be better off going back to the tiered system but with a ‘1 up, 1down’ scenario.

Ring of Fire ~ [PWNY] Corro Sive

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Xuro really you think you defend it? ??

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear.4931

Bear.4931

I would like to thank the few members of [AT] advanced tactics, that were on EB. Running off when you outnumbered me… Given the guild name I found this hilarious.
(Thief. Mesmer and an ele)

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

EB advanced tactics belong to TaG. Our new weapon of destruction totally caught Arborstone off guard

Attachments:

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reminiscent.7183

Reminiscent.7183

I would like to thank the few members of [AT] advanced tactics, that were on EB. Running off when you outnumbered me… Given the guild name I found this hilarious.
(Thief. Mesmer and an ele)

Maybe they were following a commander’s orders, or maybe you were one of those lame perma stealth thieves who are too much of a chore to even waste time acknowledging.

OT, i’ll be glad when this matchup is over, actually think blacktide were less of a headache than this x:

27/9 Rof vs RoS vs Arb

in Match-ups

Posted by: vivaelamor.8419

vivaelamor.8419

Thank you Arborstone for letting me cap RoF garri after you left =)

Attachments: