31/5 - EB - BP - AR

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Ehmry Bay, you guys are in an odd spot this week. Constant pressure on AR in both Eternal and ARBL and AR’s rating is going up. You guys still haven’t quite figured out the odd Glicko implementation ANet is using. AR won’t give you any points as long as it does as well as it was predicted to, but keep pressing down that road so we can be together forever. Sadly if you pressed harder on BP, it wouldn’t help you’re ranking any more(only shuffle ranking from BP to AR). Coolest part is, you guys are the ones that created this black hole for your server the last 2 weeks.(Should have kept the match close for a week or two then had a blow out match, would have allowed you ranking points off both servers.)

Your logic is flawed and your commentary comical at best. Keep working it though, it is mildly entertaining…

You do realize that Glicko is flawed, and currently the only server of the 3 losing ranking is EBay. All AR needs to do is maintain the performance from last week, which it is exceeding, to lose no ranking points. Look at MOS and tell me which server has dropped in ranking of the three. The only thing comical is you fail to grasp this basic concept and retort with a trolling comment.

You are basing your argument on hindsight and theoretical posturing of who might have done what/when. Then theorize, without the foreknowledge of what Anet was going to implement and when, it would have been plausible for us to pull together a blowout against BP and a rested AR after having been demoralized and enraged with rolling the same match-up.
The icing on the cake of course, the RNG, which may/may not have neutered all of these best laid plans in any event. So yes, your logic remains flawed. I stand by my original trolly statement.

Now, in fairness I went back and re-read your post. It was not as trolling as I had originally read it to be. For that I apologize.

Cheers.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

We are well aware on Ehmry Bay of how Glicko-2 works and what we need to do to gain rating points. At least, those of us who are reading the Ehmry forums should be, because the details are all posted there (including statistical analysis).

I really don’t mean this in a disparaging way, but a lot of our players were extremely disappointed to find themselves matched against BP and AR again this week. Given that we had only a 5% chance of getting this particular matchup again, it was a big disappointment when it happened. It was very much like getting 1 on a 1D20 roll, during a critically important part of a game. It’s not just unlucky, it’s unlucky at the worst possible time. It was such a huge disappointment that a lot of our players have decided to take the week off.

Here are the relevant Glicko-2 E(mu,mu-sub-j,phi-sub-j) values for our current matchup:

EB(j)	BP(j)	AR(j)
EB	_N/A_	0.7110	0.7889
BP	0.2906	_N/A_	0.6036
AR	0.2124	0.3961	_N/A_

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Snowreap.5174)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You three really need to stop meeting like this, you sound like an old married couple…well maybe a married polygamist family or something LOL

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

So I get back form vacation excited to see the new match-up and I see AR-EB-BP……

Okay folks. We need to stop playing and go to Vegas ’cause what ever the odds are we just beat them and we need to cash in.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

We are well aware on Ehmry Bay of how Glicko-2 works and what we need to do to gain rating points. At least, those of us who are reading the Ehmry forums should be, because the details are all posted there (including statistical analysis).

I really don’t mean this in a disparaging way, but a lot of our players were extremely disappointed to find themselves matched against BP and AR again this week. Given that we had only a 5% chance of getting this particular matchup again, it was a big disappointment when it happened. It was very much like getting 1 on a 1D20 roll, during a critically important part of a game. It’s not just unlucky, it’s unlucky at the worst possible time. It was such a huge disappointment that a lot of our players have decided to take the week off.

Here are the relevant Glicko-2 E(mu,mu-sub-j,phi-sub-j) values for our current matchup:

EB(j)	BP(j)	AR(j)
EB	_N/A_	0.7110	0.7889
BP	0.2906	_N/A_	0.6036
AR	0.2124	0.3961	_N/A_

-ken

Believe me, my concerns for the following weeks aren’t even because of the current match up here, but what is occurring due to the RNG above and below this tier. That’s where the results of the next roll, barring some sort of divine intervention, look grim as gaps above and below begin to widen. Nothing against any server, but I signed up to play a game, not get married.

11. Crystal Desert___1 652.815_____66.591
12. Stormbluff Isle___1 582.425_____39.688
13. Ehmry Bay______1 533.520_____-16.557
14. Borlis Pass______1 371.584_____0.644
15. Anvil Rock______1 301.371_____14.392
16. Darkhaven______1 235.370_____-37.598
17. Sorrow’s Furnace_1 198.169_____-20.928

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

top 10 most likely matchups for EB at the end of the previous match:

Ehmry Bay
6.513540 Sea of Sorrows Crystal Desert
5.389920 Yak’s Bend Crystal Desert
5.021520 Borlis Pass Anvil Rock
4.852530 Sea of Sorrows Stormbluff Isle
4.473900 Borlis Pass Darkhaven
4.179510 Yak’s Bend Stormbluff Isle
4.039240 Kaineng Crystal Desert
3.203920 Kaineng Stormbluff Isle
2.974730 Yak’s Bend Sea of Sorrows
2.789050 Maguuma Crystal Desert

top 10 most likely matchups for EB right now:

Ehmry Bay
9.093890 Borlis Pass Anvil Rock
5.222290 Borlis Pass Darkhaven
4.115510 Yak’s Bend Crystal Desert
4.061870 Kaineng Crystal Desert
3.738830 Borlis Pass Sorrow’s Furnace
3.469150 Maguuma Crystal Desert
3.186380 Anvil Rock Darkhaven
3.166740 Kaineng Yak’s Bend
3.048550 Borlis Pass Isle of Janthir
2.936420 Sea of Sorrows Crystal Desert

-ken

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

top 10 most likely matchups for EB at the end of the previous match:

Ehmry Bay
6.513540 Sea of Sorrows Crystal Desert
5.389920 Yak’s Bend Crystal Desert
5.021520 Borlis Pass Anvil Rock
4.852530 Sea of Sorrows Stormbluff Isle
4.473900 Borlis Pass Darkhaven
4.179510 Yak’s Bend Stormbluff Isle
4.039240 Kaineng Crystal Desert
3.203920 Kaineng Stormbluff Isle
2.974730 Yak’s Bend Sea of Sorrows
2.789050 Maguuma Crystal Desert

top 10 most likely matchups for EB right now:

Ehmry Bay
9.093890 Borlis Pass Anvil Rock
5.222290 Borlis Pass Darkhaven
4.115510 Yak’s Bend Crystal Desert
4.061870 Kaineng Crystal Desert
3.738830 Borlis Pass Sorrow’s Furnace
3.469150 Maguuma Crystal Desert
3.186380 Anvil Rock Darkhaven
3.166740 Kaineng Yak’s Bend
3.048550 Borlis Pass Isle of Janthir
2.936420 Sea of Sorrows Crystal Desert

-ken

I’m assuming you are expressing these as a percent?

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

yes.

and all the percentages end with a zero because I only ran 10,000,000 random trials for each set of results, in order to save time. for more accurate results I’d need a lot more runs, so sometimes I’ll run 10,000,000,000 random trials overnight (it takes about 4.5 hours to do that many samples for NA, and around 7 hours for EU because they have more servers).

-ken

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

incidentally, the code to calculate all this is posted in the API forum:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/api/Simple-C-Example-Rating-Calculation

-ken

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Gonna throw this video Kyle Finnegan put together here. We don’t normally do this on the public forums, but it was a great evening and fun was had by all, and Kyle did a great job of editing a massive amount of footage and putting into one very epic WvW video (imo). I’m also quite proud of how far our little BP Zerg-Breaker initiative has taken us. Kudos to all the BP involved, to Ebay for pushing us to improve, and to AR for their tenacity and the great fights.

Enjoy!

Epic opening music and Barristan the Bold Game of Thrones name lol.

Man, I love Ring of Warding → Judge’s Intervention bombs.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Gonna throw this video Kyle Finnegan put together here. We don’t normally do this on the public forums, but it was a great evening and fun was had by all, and Kyle did a great job of editing a massive amount of footage and putting into one very epic WvW video (imo). I’m also quite proud of how far our little BP Zerg-Breaker initiative has taken us. Kudos to all the BP involved, to Ebay for pushing us to improve, and to AR for their tenacity and the great fights.

Enjoy!

Respect. Nice maneuvering by your driver.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

In the interest of credit where credit is due, Wala (i.e. Barristan) was driving, not me! We also have two other guys, Logish and Sammwitch, that do a really good job (they spent some time with ADQQBsty on DR) … alas, it’s a skill that I have yet to develop much talent for hehe :P

(edited by LAD Infinitum.1675)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Enjoy!

Respect. Nice maneuvering by your driver.

Whens last nights video gonna be out?

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

T_T After I catch up on my sleep.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Speaking of [NoQQ], I bet they are regretting naming themselves after a bandwagon server now that it’s dying. Should be “Glad We Didnt Roll Kaineng”.

No I dont regret it because people dont understand “my” meaning. I made NoQQ (Shoulda Rolled Kaineng) on Kaineng as a joke when Kaineng was the lowest of the low with a population that was nonexistant in WvW. Was more of a joke to those that we killed that they “Shoulda Rolled Kaineng” otherwise they wouldn’t have died in WvW to a Kaineng group roaming around. This was on Kaineng WAY before the bandwagon ride up that Kaineng did. I moved my guild off of Kaineng weeks before they started their rise up the ranks.

Stylii Elementalist (Leader)
(NoQQ)

It was a joke, bud. I heard the story multiple times while we played you guys. Loosen up a bit

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

yes.

and all the percentages end with a zero because I only ran 10,000,000 random trials for each set of results, in order to save time. for more accurate results I’d need a lot more runs, so sometimes I’ll run 10,000,000,000 random trials overnight (it takes about 4.5 hours to do that many samples for NA, and around 7 hours for EU because they have more servers).

-ken

Can you run 1 random trial and post the results?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrianRonin.1673

BrianRonin.1673

yes.

-ken

Ebay / AR / BP

It changed! we’re red now!

Ronin the Revenant – Necro – Borlis Pass
Worst Necro ever!

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

their rng code has a line item for ar/ebay/bp that keeps us together, just psudo randomizes rank :/

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

Ehmry Bay
100.000000 Maguuma Crystal Desert

(note: results may not be statistically significant due to small sample size)

-ken

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

and here’s a new 10,000,000 trial run based on current scores. as the rating spread between EB/BP/AR and the servers above and below us continues to widen, our chances of getting matched together again continue to go up:

Ehmry Bay
9.532030 Borlis Pass Anvil Rock
5.248290 Borlis Pass Darkhaven
4.107110 Yak’s Bend Crystal Desert
3.852620 Kaineng Crystal Desert
3.630500 Borlis Pass Sorrow’s Furnace
3.375470 Anvil Rock Darkhaven
3.359840 Maguuma Crystal Desert
3.149590 Kaineng Yak’s Bend
3.099540 Borlis Pass Isle of Janthir
2.847060 Sea of Sorrows Crystal Desert

-ken

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Speaking of [NoQQ], I bet they are regretting naming themselves after a bandwagon server now that it’s dying. Should be “Glad We Didnt Roll Kaineng”.

No I dont regret it because people dont understand “my” meaning. I made NoQQ (Shoulda Rolled Kaineng) on Kaineng as a joke when Kaineng was the lowest of the low with a population that was nonexistant in WvW. Was more of a joke to those that we killed that they “Shoulda Rolled Kaineng” otherwise they wouldn’t have died in WvW to a Kaineng group roaming around. This was on Kaineng WAY before the bandwagon ride up that Kaineng did. I moved my guild off of Kaineng weeks before they started their rise up the ranks.

(NoQQ)

It was a joke, bud. I heard the story multiple times while we played you guys. Loosen up a bit

OMG, that was a joke. WoW had no idea it was. Dang I wish I had known before I commented since I had no clue it was. (Rolls eyes) BTW you aren’t the only one that reads the forums. Stop hating.

Stylii
NoQQ

What’s up with the hostility, and where did you get the hating? I had nothing but good experiences with you guys when we played, so I’m not sure why you’re trying to pick a fight in a matchup thread that isn’t even yours.

Calm thy teets. If I knew I would have to read your life story (again), I wouldn’t have said anything. The only hating going on here is yours of corny situational humor.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

hey, me again.

so, I got to wondering, how much of the increase in likelihood that we’ll get this matchup again is due to our own performance, and how much is due to the rating changes on other servers?

so I ran 10,000,000 trials assuming that the ratings for EB, BP and AR don’t change at all, while the ratings of all the other NA servers change according to the current scores. Here are the results:

Ehmry Bay
8.292890 Borlis Pass Anvil Rock
5.340980 Borlis Pass Darkhaven
4.455910 Yak’s Bend Crystal Desert
4.171060 Kaineng Crystal Desert
3.683650 Borlis Pass Sorrow’s Furnace
3.636330 Maguuma Crystal Desert
3.418990 Kaineng Yak’s Bend
3.108300 Borlis Pass Isle of Janthir
3.101540 Sea of Sorrows Crystal Desert
3.041530 Maguuma Yak’s Bend

So, it looks like about 1.2% out of the 4.5% probability change is due to BP and AR gaining rating this week while EB’s rating goes down, and 3.3% out of the 4.5% change is due to the widening ratings gap between the old T5 and the other servers above and below us.

-ken

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

So overall there’s still around an 18-20% chance that BP and EB will see each other again next week

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Snowreap.5174

actually a 26.7% chance that BP and EB will be matched together.

the list I posted is just the top 10 results, there are more EB+BP+(other) combinations not listed, like EB+BP+FC, EB+BP+HoD, EB+BP+JQ, etc. individually they are all very unlikely, but taken together they add up.

-ken

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Just a short vid on some of our, Good Fights, Small Group Tactics

Yes, Yes, we’re revealing some of our zerg bust’n moves…. but in all honesty, the more everyone improves, the more fun it is!! Truly.

I mean, at a 26.7% chance we’ll be matched up AGAIN… don’t we all want more “good fights”?

No pun intended…. well… maybe….

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Yes, Yes, we’re revealing some of our zerg bust’n moves…. but in all honesty, the more everyone improves, the more fun it is!! Truly.

I mean, at a 26.7% chance we’ll be matched up AGAIN… don’t we all want more “good fights”?

Did you include the time I beat you?

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Did you include the time I beat you?

Nope. Didn’t want you to feel bad about your victory over a known star.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

(edited by Amins.3710)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

You left us out? no love? regrouping when dead is a pretty important tactical technique in small group tactics as well, sure we provided some footage for you of that.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

(NoQQ)

OMG, that was a joke. WoW had no idea it was. Dang I wish I had known before I commented since I had no clue it was. (Rolls eyes) BTW you aren’t the only one that reads the forums. Stop hating.

Stylii
NoQQ

What’s up with the hostility, and where did you get the hating? I had nothing but good experiences with you guys when we played, so I’m not sure why you’re trying to pick a fight in a matchup thread that isn’t even yours.

Calm thy teets. If I knew I would have to read your life story (again), I wouldn’t have said anything. The only hating going on here is yours of corny situational humor.

There is an art to understanding the humor of Stylii, don’t take it to heart my friend

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

Thank you very much for posting this. It’s great to get an inside perspective at how everyone does their thing. Really eye-opening to see how wildly your class comp differs from what we typically run. Also, very nice job and organization on the stacking. Lots of food for thought…

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Speaking of Good Fights, I ran into you guys and some AR in our Borderlands. Somehow I got stuck on sentry duty. You and PK made it quite entertaining. As for AR, sorry to ruin the Karma training.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Speaking of Good Fights, I ran into you guys and some AR in our Borderlands. Somehow I got stuck on sentry duty. You and PK made it quite entertaining. As for AR, sorry to ruin the Karma training.

It was fun. I remember running to south camp expecting nothing and Plok yells “EBAY SIEGE LOTS” and we died. But we weren’t stupid the second time.

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Thank you very much for posting this. It’s great to get an inside perspective at how everyone does their thing. Really eye-opening to see how wildly your class comp differs from what we typically run. Also, very nice job and organization on the stacking. Lots of food for thought…

We really have to change our tactics depending on the classes we have available at the time. That wipe at the start of the video was us acting like we had 3 more guardians than we actually did, the rest of the video we were playing much more to our class strengths.

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Loved watching that Durios bust….I remember when I turned the corner and saw em all bunched up against the wall. It was like june Christmas.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

We really have to change our tactics depending on the classes we have available at the time. That wipe at the start of the video was us acting like we had 3 more guardians than we actually did, the rest of the video we were playing much more to our class strengths.

I love how GF runs lots of non optimal classes/builds and still succeeds in spades….even with Cookies holding em back.

Yet at a drop of a hat can break from the group and mix it up 1v1.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

Just here to say good fights with some BP (from all different guilds) but big thanks to Adriane Frost and Navilan for pointers on how to great sword
(There are others i left i left out but i forgot names)
-Goat Wall

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”

(edited by burningoat.7052)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Just here to say good fights with some BP (from all different guilds) but big thanks to Adriane Frost and Navilan for pointers on how to great sword
(There are others i left i left out but i forgot names)
-Goat Wall

Did you just say Navilan?

Stormbluff Isle

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: rocky.8602

rocky.8602

Thanks for the GvG tonight, WFD! It was a lot of fun! =)

Lokos – 80th level Mesmer
Guild Leader and Commander for Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Ehmry Bay

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

So I logged in to find us a +90 points on the board this morning at about 10 am CST. Was quite a shock, so much so I double checked the full map screen to make sure it wasn’t a glitch. In fact, the fighting and recapping turned out to be a most pleasant cap-off to my morning. One that had otherwise up until then been a frustrating bore waiting for our server folks to get their kitten together and actually kill the Karka Queen successfully for the acheivement.

My thanks to Borliss, and Kalkz’s seemingly nigh infinite golem supply, for a great time.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Thanks for the GvG tonight, WFD! It was a lot of fun! =)

You guys need to actually make quick posts to let people know when you’re doing this kind of thing. Some of us would absolutely adore having the opportunity to spectate and cheer for everyone. Not saying you guys need to go so far as to schedule in advance or anything (though that would be even more awesome lol). Just a quick forum side note would be sufficient.

Ex: “Hey guys! XvX happening at XX BL in XX minutes near the windmill!”

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Enjoy!

Thank you for putting it up and to Kyle for taking the time and energy to put it together. I know doing this isn’t easy, but it’s certainly appreciated.

I’ve only been WvW’ing for a few months, so watching a coordinated group like this is extremely helpful in learning group tactics and synergies. Well done.

P.S. Excellent choice of music! :-)

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

(NoQQ)

Stylii
NoQQ

The problem with the joke is that not everyone who reads the forums knows the backstory on NoQQ and why the guild is named the way it is, so Stylii has no choice but to correct the record for those people.

He probably regrets the guild name for that reason but not for the one in your joke. :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

LAD Infinitum.1675

Thank you for putting it up and to Kyle for taking the time and energy to put it together. I know doing this isn’t easy, but it’s certainly appreciated.

I’ve only been WvW’ing for a few months, so watching a coordinated group like this is extremely helpful in learning group tactics and synergies. Well done.

P.S. Excellent choice of music! :-)

You’re welcome! Glad you liked it, and in response, I have to say that I love your forum signature

I think I’m just about recovered from the editing burn-out that resulted from the nigh all-nighter for Dreams of Dreaming Bay, so hopefully I’ll have another production ready in the not-so-distant future for your viewing pleasure

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

What is it with ALS commanders and using camera hack whilst on arrow carts. Is it a manditory requirement before you get your tag?

Teldec – SoS

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

(NoQQ)

Stylii
NoQQ

The problem with the joke is that not everyone who reads the forums knows the backstory on NoQQ and why the guild is named the way it is, so Stylii has no choice but to correct the record for those people.

He probably regrets the guild name for that reason but not for the one in your joke. :P

The other problem is that Stylii posts like a 12 year old girl does; between the ballistic approach to punctuation and capitalization plus the love of emotes and OMGs I always have trouble reading his posts in anything but a shrill, hysterical voice that always ends sentences with !?.

It makes me feel like I’m trolling on deviantart/gaia again. Like I wouldn’t be shocked to see him spouting off stuff about Naruto, bishies, and yaoi in 16 pt glittery pink comic sans.

Basically, it’s really hard to understand exactly what he’s saying if you don’t have experience talking with him in vent to filter the post through.

Personally, I loved wearing my [NoQQ] tag back when we fought against Kaineng. Especially when we ran over War Machine and SoS groups.

I miss the glory days of Oct & Nov. The game will never be that much fun again.

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creepy Silent.9801

Creepy Silent.9801

(NoQQ)

Stylii
NoQQ

The other problem is that Stylii posts like a 12 year old girl does; between the ballistic approach to punctuation and capitalization plus the love of emotes and OMGs I always have trouble reading his posts in anything but a shrill, hysterical voice that always ends sentences with !?.

It makes me feel like I’m trolling on deviantart/gaia again. Like I wouldn’t be shocked to see him spouting off stuff about Naruto, bishies, and yaoi in 16 pt glittery pink comic sans.

Basically, it’s really hard to understand exactly what he’s saying if you don’t have experience talking with him in vent to filter the post through.

Personally, I loved wearing my [NoQQ] tag back when we fought against Kaineng. Especially when we ran over War Machine and SoS groups.

I miss our smack talking sessions(“real sessions”) with Viveus, Grompe and of course yourself lol.

Anonymous Defender[AD][BSty]
Ehmry Bay
Tug Life

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

(NoQQ)

Stylii
NoQQ

I miss our smack talking sessions(“real sessions”) with Viveus, Grompe and of course yourself lol.

With friends like these….

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

I seriously want this ALS commander’s skills on the arrow cart!

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: AoLun.6095

AoLun.6095

31/5 - EB - BP - AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: raenen.5807

raenen.5807

The other day Ebay made a vid of how bad AR was and in this vid you guys were using the zoom hack with your AC placement. So if your going to talk kitten make sure your not standing it it first. Its embarrassing and you should just stop before you make it worse.