4.26 EBay/AR/BP

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kioso.4819

Kioso.4819

wow, i used to think Sekz had some stand up players.. very mistaken.

I wonder if Rekz is just gonna transfer up another tier again to finally be able to move up.

I love how Zerg servers think they are winning because of skill instead of just mass numbers. =P

#newsflash

I can count all the good BP players on 1 hand, your server isn’t that great should just go down a tier so I don’t have to look at your masses of zerg babies anymore. #realtalk

i think your deluded lol, are you saying that from between EBAYS legs?? or they still holding your hand whilst you say this???

we beat you hands down for months shut up you have JACK to say with out earning it and AR just havent earned crap, remember the beating you guys got from the tier below for months??? the second ebay get out of this tier OR stop focusing us we will make you eat those words. If we drop we drop we will be back! and its not you dropping us its EBAY.

You beat AR for months after getting over 100 transfers until you finally went up a tier, lost your first match, and those 100 transfers left for another server, and you dropped down a tier. Sadly you still outnumber AR, yet havn’t learned how to do anything but zerg, zerg, zerg.

Your server has been in third place more often than you have been in second, and first place, COMBINED. The only reason you have second, and first place wins is because you got transfers, just like Kain got transfers. The difference between Kain, and BP is that Kain had better players, and could take their transfers to tier TWO, while BPs transfers had to suffer a loss once they went up A SINGLE tier and had to jump ship.

With the size of population Borlis Pass has, they should be able to protect both Eternal Battlegrounds, and BPBL, and still gain property to come ahead in points, but you’re lucky if you can protect a single keep if the opposition attacks with equal numbers.

Look this whole BP AR rivalry goes on far longer than before my server transfer. But here’s my opinion on the matter. BP and AR remind me much of Maguuma and DB 3 months ago. The only difference is the RESPECT each server had for the other. In terms of capability if BP and AR ever went at it one on one it would be heads or tails. Close and fun (in my mind) matches each and every week. Same for if DB and Maguuma fought one another. Herein lies the issue. No matter how you look at it AR and BP are most likely going no higher than T5. We will always be fighting a Ebay like server. Ebay moved up then CD moves down and they’re coverage will be no less good I assure you. And if AR and BP ever did team up on Ebay, we wont beat them. But we could make them sweat and have some good fights to talk about. I’ve seen AR get zerged on by BP when AR was out manned and I’ve seen the opposite. The coin goes both ways. I say these two servers fighting for second (while in the end Ebay gets to make that final call as it is now) stand alone are close, very close. We’re in this mess together and if we start respecting each other for how far we have gotten, we might just be able to have more fun in this tier.

(edited by Kioso.4819)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I wonder if Rekz is just gonna transfer up another tier again to finally be able to move up.

I love how Zerg servers think they are winning because of skill instead of just mass numbers. =P

#newsflash

I can count all the good BP players on 1 hand, your server isn’t that great should just go down a tier so I don’t have to look at your masses of zerg babies anymore. #realtalk

i think your deluded lol, are you saying that from between EBAYS legs?? or they still holding your hand whilst you say this???

we beat you hands down for months shut up you have JACK to say with out earning it and AR just havent earned crap, remember the beating you guys got from the tier below for months??? the second ebay get out of this tier OR stop focusing us we will make you eat those words. If we drop we drop we will be back! and its not you dropping us its EBAY.

You beat AR for months after getting over 100 transfers until you finally went up a tier, lost your first match, and those 100 transfers left for another server, and you dropped down a tier. Sadly you still outnumber AR, yet havn’t learned how to do anything but zerg, zerg, zerg.

Until you got those transfers, BP was always in third behind AR. Some of your transfers came from AR in the earlier state of the game.

Your server has been in third place more often than you have been in second, and first place, COMBINED. The only reason you have second, and first place wins is because you got transfers, just like Kain got transfers. The difference between Kain, and BP is that Kain had better players, and could take their transfers to tier TWO, while BPs transfers had to suffer a loss once they went up A SINGLE tier and had to jump ship.

With the size of population Borlis Pass has, they should be able to protect both Eternal Battlegrounds, and BPBL, and still gain property to come ahead in points, but you’re lucky if you can protect a single keep if the opposition attacks with equal numbers.

BP Beat AR by transfers ???

Are you kittening sucking kidding me ?

You DO KNOW that we lost 2 huge guilds when we dropped to tier 6 and had to play against you for 10 times and won 9 of them

we lost Krew. over 400+ members went to DB
WaR. 80 skillful group to Maguuma
Pugs, we lost a lot of pugs & followers due having 2 big guilds trasnferring pugs morale went down.

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

#newsflash

Until you got those transfers, BP was always in third behind AR. Some of your transfers came from AR in the earlier state of the game.

BP Beat AR by transfers ???

Are you kittening sucking kidding me ?

You DO KNOW that we lost 2 huge guilds when we dropped to tier 6 and had to play against you for 10 times and won 9 of them

we lost Krew. over 400+ members went to DB
WaR. 80 skillful group to Maguuma
Pugs, we lost a lot of pugs & followers due having 2 big guilds trasnferring pugs morale went down.

Why were you always in third place, behind AR, until the transfers?

Your excuses back then was, our PvE crew is now playing WvW. This was when the first AR alliance broke up, and half of them transferred off AR, many to BP just so they could fight against AR.. <winks>

The funny thing was, you guys had no clue you were fighting alongside people you were fighting against a week prior. And no one said otherwise because it was absolutely funny to see you guys say your PvE crew was now doing WvW. We knew then that we could not believe anything from BP. The first time BP got out of third place was because you had AR players transfering to BP, to fight AR players. After that other servers falling down in tiers because of transfers starting transfering to BP, like transfers from NSP, and such.

Just like every server you guys have faced, everyone has also had to deal with your against the ToS tactics, though you still fight tooth and nail that you do not use these tactics for getting into keeps/towers.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

You keep pointing to the past, well, how about now? The only time I’m ever worried about a BP group is when you get the drop on us or we are massively outnumbered. We got better fighting you guys, and BP has not adapted at all.

yeah? say that to the fools who rolled up on the BP once ebay hit your map some thinking they could take what they liked…. got beat and left by less numbers AGAIN. We will see as soon as ebay leave this tier you will see lol

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

You keep pointing to the past, well, how about now? The only time I’m ever worried about a BP group is when you get the drop on us or we are massively outnumbered. We got better fighting you guys, and BP has not adapted at all.

yeah? say that to the fools who rolled up on the BP once ebay hit your map some thinking they could take what they liked…. got beat and left by less numbers AGAIN. We will see as soon as ebay leave this tier you will see lol

Every server has had this happen to their PuGs.

What’s going to change? You already claim victory, and skill when both ebay, and BP race up ARBL reset night, and anytime AR is hitting BP the same time Ebay does, you cry foul. Anytime AR does anything, we’re accused of playing for second.

You’ll do the same thing regardless of who the third server is. We’ve heard this since the game has released.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Pestilence.3184

What’s going to change? You already claim victory, and skill when both ebay, and BP race up ARBL reset night, and anytime AR is hitting BP the same time Ebay does, you cry foul. Anytime AR does anything, we’re accused of playing for second.

You’ll do the same thing regardless of who the third server is. We’ve heard this since the game has released.

your accused of playing for second cause your own commanders admitted to play for second

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

All I have to say to AR, is keeping milking Ehmry’s pushes, they’re doing the work for you, yea Ehmry want’s BP outta the tier, not because we’re better, because we have earlier a.m. crews putting a damper in their plans to advance up a tier, Hence why our BL’s has been getting owned these past 2 weeks.. Just keep talking the talk, we’ll see how good you are once Ehmry gets outta the tier and it’s BP and AR…

Until then, I’m not astonished by anything AR does, and all these transfers your talking about? Name them?

Just an FYI.. when AR and BP were a tier lower we had Dkz and GOAT which pulled great numbers, were great groups. They have vanished, so we are still @ a cripple.

Keep talking AR, we’ll see how it winds up when it’s AR – BP – (non-ehmry)

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

your accused of playing for second cause your own commanders admitted to play for second

You realize that is only sarcasm, to make fun of you right?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

All I have to say to AR, is keeping milking Ehmry’s pushes, they’re doing the work for you, yea Ehmry want’s BP outta the tier, not because we’re better, because we have earlier a.m. crews putting a damper in their plans to advance up a tier, Hence why our BL’s has been getting owned these past 2 weeks.. Just keep talking the talk, we’ll see how good you are once Ehmry gets outta the tier and it’s BP and AR…

Until then, I’m not astonished by anything AR does, and all these transfers your talking about? Name them?

Just an FYI.. when AR and BP were a tier lower we had Dkz and GOAT which pulled great numbers, were great groups. They have vanished, so we are still @ a cripple.

Keep talking AR, we’ll see how it winds up when it’s AR – BP – (non-ehmry)

It’s funny really. When Ebay, and BP are in ARBL, you guys act all tough, and stuff, no complaints. This happens every reset night, and throughout the week. When it does and both servers are focusing AR, you guys never complain, neither does AR (we secretly enjoy having both servers in our borderlands). However, when AR and Ebay happen to be in BPBL, you guys kick and scream the entire time.

BP has twice the numbers AR has, so even with a higher population you guys still do not see your faults. You guys are poor winners, and you guys are poor losers. You guys really make for a poor matchup, regardless.

Why the double standards?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

Priceless words here – " We will see as soon as ebay leave this tier you will see lol" -

I know whats gonna happen, im gonna own my SM all day everyday

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Anxiety.6143

On reset BURN was in Borlis Pass, and some other 10man groups here and there. We ran straight to hills, Anvil NEVER showed up, not even on reset, AR never showed up until hours after reset.

The moment Ehmry had pushed us into our hills, after they had garrison and bay, guess who comes trotting in with about 40 people? That’s right AR!

We’re not kicking and screaming, unless it’s the pugs being forum warriors. What’s aggravating is AR claiming to be better, and owning BP, but as known from the tier below.. BP won 9/10.. and there was a post earlier stating we were always in 3rd, Nah.

But I’m resting my case, last I’ll say is we’re waiting for Ehmry to disappear, then we’ll see Anvil.

Also thanks to Ehmry for the great fights the past few days!

[Rekz] Rally Bot

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

Priceless words here – " We will see as soon as ebay leave this tier you will see lol" -

And still take third, not understanding why.

SM is a resource hog, and unless you’ve got the numbers Ebay, or any server with like numbers, or more, you just pretty much throw the game for focusing so much energy on SM. The lower tiers have learned this, even though some choose to hold it, even though they lose.

Keep SM, we’ll keep enough pressure on it, so that you have to defend it, while we take everything else. <winks>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

AR claiming to be better, and owning BP,

You need to look at signatures more often. AR isn’t saying this, it is Ebay players saying this. <laughs>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

jkctmc.8754

On reset BURN was in Borlis Pass, and some other 10man groups here and there. We ran straight to hills, Anvil NEVER showed up, not even on reset, AR never showed up until hours after reset.

AR went to BP after BP came and took stuff AFTER we got it back from Ebay.

Reset night we were mostly fighting an Ebay army that had a queue in our borderlands. The screenshot provided is a fight for Garrison, that went back and forth for quite awhile.

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

#newsflash

rofl, that was a month ago and your players still sucked back then too. All your server does is run in a giant horde. With the exception of a few very skilled players on your server I could beat all of your players in a 1v10 blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back while playing on north korean internet.

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Just like Brolis Rock, “playing for second” is an inside joke from all the endless back and forth on the forums.

I should really make a list of all these.

-K

-K

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I’m talking about [WAR]. When [WAR] rolls with our best players we end up with around 20, plus or minus 5 people on most nights. Those times we really don’t have much trouble with BP when the numbers are reasonable (not a mega blob). We are a very inclusive guild as it is our philosophy to teach people how to play so often we roll on alts or with newer, less experienced players. My point about Borlis is not that you’re a server full of bad players, its that you guys need to play better as a group. BP [WAR] used to field really good teams back in T6 days, we haven’t really faced them in T5 so I’m unsure how they are now, but I suspect they still do pull those good teams but we’ve yet to face them. Also, I’ve faced lots of good players in small fights from BP, [EDGE] guys often being the toughest in my experience.

BP has plenty of good and promising guilds, you guys need to learn to take hints from your enemies though. That’s one thing we’ve always done in [WAR], we’re eager to learn from our enemies and welcome wipes as long as we can get something out of the wipe. It’s why we have a lot of respect for EBay, because they DO kick our kitten and we are better for it. I’m not saying we’ve never wiped against BP and that we we never will, it’s just once we’ve got our core guys together we really don’t have much trouble from BP players in open field. We don’t pull the numbers for protracted sieges in a situation where you’re going to be getting continual reinforcements so we try and avoid them. We are opportunistic, we’ll hit EBay or BP if we see BP getting pressed, and vice versa if we see EBay getting pressed (although EBay has made that hard for you to do with constant pressure.). You guys would do it to us, we’d make a push and we’d see pressure or on the rare occasion NSP would press us we’d see blue towers turning green. It’s WvW, and you take points where you can get them.

We’re a different guild from when we faced you guys in T6 and I’m just saying that where we are now we’re not getting the difficulty from a lot of your groups we used to back in our T6 days.

I think if we had SF or DH (although last we faced DH they had NO weekday presence whatsoever) we’d have a nice even three way punch out. I think B kitten tuck in the past when they were able to punch us around. You may forget that often in the last weeks of our matchups they would come down to the wire, with you guys winning only after an all-night thursday push. We’re more evenly matched than you think.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

(edited by Tetra Bug.7134)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

Just wanted to say to the two members of [AA] i was just fighting that was a really fun fight. Dumb but fun

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

He is but he offers pvp lessons for 5 gold

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

He is but he offers pvp lessons for 5 gold

I don’t think those were pvp lessons….

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Pestilence.3184

You realize that is only sarcasm, to make fun of you right?

No bud i have some of your commanders on my friends list and 1 that i trust quite a bit and it came from his mouth and confirmed by 2 others that thats your game plan.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

It is a fact, BP is not good enough to fight us. I could rant about the skill level of your guilds but that has already been done. Did we [Sekz/Rekz] trash talk you guys when you moved into t5? No, because we respect groups that tries to fight back. That hasn’t been the case for a while now. The difference between us is that every time we wipe, we excited and learn how to dumpster you guys even harder, but every time BP gets wiped, it seems like you get demoralized more and more. AR’s WAR at least had the courage to man up and GvG us. They did not win a single round against us, but they stuck around until they didn’t have enough people to fight anymore. They deserve respect.

We’ve gotten bored looking for a challenge from BP, and right now, the biggest challenge for us is how to dumpster you guys most effectively on the forums because we already do it in WvW.

I’m from AR, not BP. Still I don’t blame you, I don’t have a sig and I’m defending a server who’s trolls have been pretty vicious towards AR recently, so I can see where you might have gotten confused.

In other news, I finally got my CO tag today. It might not mean much to you guys, but I challenged myself to farm the 100g entirely from the loot I gained from WvW. It has been a LONG road, but I finally made my bones. I only hope I can serve AR well enough to make a difference and have some fun.

See you on the battlefield, everybody!

Attachments:

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Pestilence.3184

#newsflash

rofl, that was a month ago and your players still sucked back then too. All your server does is run in a giant horde. With the exception of a few very skilled players on your server I could beat all of your players in a 1v10 blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back while playing on north korean internet.

LMAO you do realise you just said that your server players are worse than us right?? id like to see that…

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Pestilence.3184

#newsflash

LMAO you do realise you just said that your server players are worse than us right?? id like to see that…

are you dumb? can you go reread my post again out loud pls? ty.

No not dumb just past match’s SHOW we are better than you so by calling us terrible you must be calling your self UTTER CRAP……

are YOU DUMB????

would you like english lessons with your pvp lessons? 10g

would you like WVW lessons with my pvp lesson??? grow up dude

(edited by Moderator)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Maybe if you pay me enough gold I can start training your players how to play. 5g per person per lesson, 1000g to get all of CHAR transfered too.

^Pay attention AR^.

1000g and AR can ship [CHAR] off to troll any server we want! Forget siege capping and teamspeak spying, THIS will be the new meta!

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: InfamousBrad.5879

InfamousBrad.5879

It isn’t tough when you can outnumber everyone in every map. At least when we did this in tier 6/7/8 we didn’t act like you.

It’s a popular accusation. But we just took an extra roughly 1/3rd of Anvil Rock’s home borderland. With the Outmanned buff on us.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Maybe when you stop attacking (and dying to) a Righteous Indignation’d buffed camp and saying it’s a “bugged camp again, wtf” you can talk about being awesome and how X server sucks.

I cannot believe how many times I have seen it in the past week.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

(edited by Agriope.4523)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Maybe if you pay me enough gold I can start training your players how to play. 5g per person per lesson, 1000g to get all of CHAR transfered too.

^Pay attention AR^.

1000g and AR can ship [CHAR] off to troll any server we want! Forget siege capping and teamspeak spying, THIS will be the new meta!

Congrats on the CO tag! You earned it in a way that they should be earned, and I commend you.

Also, the above-quoted post made my afternoon.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I’ll prolly be back on tonight.

Dunno should I solo or run with my group…..decisions decisions decisions.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Anxiety.6143

AR went to BP after BP came and took stuff AFTER we got it back from Ebay.

Reset night we were mostly fighting an Ebay army that had a queue in our borderlands. The screenshot provided is a fight for Garrison, that went back and forth for quite awhile.

So your saying you couldnt due to Ehmry? Within 5minutes of reset Ehmry had our bay and our garrison. We went to hills HOPING AR would show, never seen them.. wasted time.

So Ehmry is saying AR is better? Then why are they forcing BP outta this tier since we’re the ones putting a damper in “Their t4 plans”. Ehmry knows when another moves up it will be free pickings on AR.

Attachments:

[Rekz] Rally Bot

(edited by Anxiety.6143)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I know I’m a bit late but good fights yesterday in BP BL with Rekz and pugs. They may not have been good fights for you but we sure had one hell of a time.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

Troll mode : off

i’d like to thank Ebay for the past glorious weeks of focusing & fighting BP
our pugs/guilds has been improving a lot lately because of the hammer we have been facing daily, when i was in tier 6 everything was so boring, wvw gets boring when you’re always winning, i can feel Ebay being in this tier, I had the chance to talk to some of Ebay commanders and they have informed me of how Ebay improved in this tier, the use of teamspeak and the night crew and many stuff. In the first weeks when i used to take Ebay keeps without seeing a single defender now everytime i go on keeps defenders show up within 2 – 3 mins, at least Five, and thats really great, because we’ve been slowly improving too
i never had so much fun in wvw before, ty Ebay

And still take third, not understanding why.

SM is a resource hog, and unless you’ve got the numbers Ebay, or any server with like numbers, or more, you just pretty much throw the game for focusing so much energy on SM. The lower tiers have learned this, even though some choose to hold it, even though they lose.

Keep SM, we’ll keep enough pressure on it, so that you have to defend it, while we take everything else. <winks>

You clearly dont know why they used to call me the Eternal queen/King in BP

too bad Ebay forced me to do borderlands -__-

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

I just wanna say… this thread is hilarious!

Oh, AR, just so you know… you may think the rest of Borlis Pass is a joke… but when I hear “INCOMING” over vent and then hear “It’s AR” we shrug it off.

Ya’ll don’t pose much of a threat to us either.

Now… FTF and Rekz? Those guys are nuts. Don’t cross them – they’ll stalk you for weeks…

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valte.1260

Valte.1260

Since you are here by choice and staying by choice. How about get your trolls to stop complaining (We just want a challenge, not an easy victory) and accept the consequences of your decisions to stay.

Don’t be surprised if your here another 8 weeks.

-K

Well, you would have to bring your complaints to the trolls directly. We let our members post whatever on the forums.

Tierde
Less Talkin More [Sekz]//Brorannosaurus [Rekz]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hughie Wellington.2516

Hughie Wellington.2516

Hey Anvil Rock, you Missed a Spot.

Grats on being a perma stealth thief and ressing a mesmer who can’t kill anyone and runs his kitten off twice and dies like he’s made out of Wax paper? Yeah.

Grats also on using Xform pots to keep your mesmer from timing out. Hopefully they’ll fix that soon enough, but we kept the keep for 2 ticks, don’t care otherwise.

Also: grats on not being able to kill anyone 1v1 without running your kitten off in stealth, yourself. So pro.

If only a couple people stayed behind to sweep (in this case sweeping wasn’t even necessary since you were actually fighting them the whole time), you would have had the keep for more than two ticks. Saying “but we kept the keep for 2 ticks, don’t care otherwise” will be “wow, when did BP suddenly catch up to us in points?!” soon enough.

Also: grats on losing your keep to the same group of people twice in 35 minutes. So pro.

Come to a fight club every once and a while. I’m always down to duel =)

The fights in the keep proved enough for me. Have fun with your overinflated ego though, Looked like you had hella fun spamming Combo finishers for 20 minutes.

You’ll have to excuse me if I had more important things to do inside the keep than fight a staff ele, a glass 2222 thief, and an uplevel.

Like shenanigans with your stupid-class and other stupid-class users

this is a classic example of what makes ehmry bay worthy of our wins, these forum champions JUST DONT GET IT play for your servers good not so you can post “ROFLSTOMP i owned 5 of you guys” and its also a classic example of ehmry bay making the most of our numbers!.
wait wait…..Ebay is one big zergball how dare 7 of you take a keep twice and ruin our rep(<—-sarcasm) great video faux with a great soundtrack serious business until you took the keep then preceeded to have you fun bowing to BP

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

But Kalkz, the Borderlands are where the REAL battles are at.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Hey Anvil Rock, you Missed A Spot. Again.

I would becareful with this dead Mesmer trick. They’ve acknowledged they’re fixing it, and the last time they did that with a tactic (thief perma stealth in keeps) people started to get banned until it was fixed.

Not complaining (this is the internet after all), just giving you a heads up.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Is-this-mechanism-intended/first#post1911116

Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully we have nothing to worry about since perma-stealth is not a glitch. It sounds like the person who posted that thread was talking about a thief literally glitched inside a wall, which we do not do. If they’re from AR or BP and are talking about us though, they clearly have no idea what were doing, which is fine by me =)

The mod in that thread said they’re working on doing something about “corpse scouting”, and I have no idea what that even means. Sounds like they’re going to make it harder for people to camp a dead Mesmer, which works for me (although I’d rather not die every time were inside a keep!). That’ll be a real shame if he did mean they won’t allow rezzing people inside enemy keeps though. I think what were doing is a perfectly acceptable tactic, and adds some new strategy to WvW instead of: Build golems > move golems to gate >punch gate with 50 man zerg > cap keep.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katzyn.9703

Katzyn.9703

Katzy (80 Sylvari Ranger), Katarzynea (80 Norn Elementalist),
Katalii (40ish Asuran Mesmer), Katalyn Galadheon (15ish Human Warrior)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Good times in Stonemist, huh.

Voice on the Wind – Druid
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] – Formerly Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Dragonbrand

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

This happened wednesday but I just wanted to share this to everyone. This is a video recorded and editted by Boomwobble and Lakayla of [FTF] featuring the FTF guild of ehmrybay…<3 my guildmates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_O5SwmMGuU

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

But Kalkz, the Borderlands are where the REAL battles are at.

Have got to agree, Kalkz I think if you give it a longer try you’ll find Borderland combat a lot more fun than Eternal.

Eternal just seems so messy.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Score Update for the ones at work!

Attachments:

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Anxiety.6143

Good times in Stonemist, huh.

I second that. It came over map chat [Rekz] is here…

-Initial response “Oh kitten ”

Ok get to SM Lord room siege the CRAP out of it!

In the end, the betters got it. Well done guys.

[Rekz] Rally Bot

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Sorenstam Blackrose.8425

Actually, my commentary was more on the disgusting amount of combat lag during the big 3 way before we lost it! That stuff was pure murder.

Voice on the Wind – Druid
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] – Formerly Less Talkin More [Sekz]
Dragonbrand

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

AR needs to hire some new maids. Every time they sweep a base, they always seem to have Missed A Spot.

Attachments:

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

One time, my guild, [pk], siege the backdoor of AR garrison.

We didn’t see the AR zerg until red name showed up behind the door. So we assumed that there was a killzone in there. So our commander made us hide behind the wall and buff up our defense then we charged in.

The killzone was no joke. I thought I was going to die. Every guardian was spamming Recieve the Light spell and everyone was dodging. Lost a few of our men, but we had enough to get the job done. Right when we pushed through. We turned right into the stairs and went up the steps. Then we swept the siege on the ramparts and circle around the AR zerg and destroyed them. I dislike how the AR zerg was not expecting us on the rampart at all. The few defenders on the rampart should’ve warned the zerg in the lord’s room.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LadyLad.1389

LadyLad.1389

@Fox

Since you’ve been posting this I’ve made a point to search every inch of every keep, and tower putting down marks as a Necromancer. Not once did a single mark trigger, so I’m sending this in to Anet to make a decision.

Other Necromancers can explain to you what it means for a mark to trigger, or not.

Something is fishy with what you’re doing, and it pains me to spend a stupid amount of time running around putting marks all over the place in evident hiding spots. People are not missing this often, it just isn’t possible.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

@Fox

Since you’ve been posting this I’ve made a point to search every inch of every keep, and tower putting down marks as a Necromancer. Not once did a single mark trigger, so I’m sending this in to Anet to make a decision.

Other Necromancers can explain to you what it means for a mark to trigger, or not.

Something is fishy with what you’re doing, and it pains me to spend a stupid amount of time running around putting marks all over the place in evident hiding spots. People are not missing this often, it just isn’t possible.

I call [HAX]!

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

@Fox

Whoops. Better send another false report in. Just took your garrison again.

We record every keep we take, so I can prove everything’s 100% legit. Obviously you can’t see it since that would give away tactics though =)

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

@Fox

Well, you know “You Missed A Spot” right?

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]