4.26 EBay/AR/BP

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

I just noticed your ranger name Kardiamond.

Awesome lol…

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Come on AR…. you commander should be embarassed. 3v1 against me and none of you will leave your supply camp guards to fight me.

I’m not in your screen shot, but seriously, a thief calling people out for not “fighting”? LOL.

You got me lol. Seriously though, They were 3 d/d eles… Can’t get much more FOTM lol. Either way I’ve been running s/d for a long time, but I did come up with a new build last night in anticipation of the patch, and was eagerly hoping to test it out.

Don’t put a commander tag on, and then you hide behind 2 other d/d eles and camp guards, maybe it’s just me or our server, but I expect way more from our commanders than that… To me that says I PVE’d and bought the tag so I could feel important.

And talking like this makes me feel like we have a keyboard warrior. Watch out for the tough guy everyone, he’s dangerous

Lol really??

You got me mate, you crushed me… Really.

If you think that’s tough guy talk, then I would hate to see you in a real conflict. I’m compettitive and I enjoy a challenge, if I get my kitten whooped hey no big deal it happens. But when you (not you personally) just hide behind guards that’s just boring. I made that post to hopefull have the commander respond, so I could understand the logic of why someone would just sit behind camp guards with 3 other players and not fight in PvP.

Anyways, like I said don’t put a commander tag on if you are going to run from fights >_> you spent 100g to run from fights in WvW That just logically makes zero sense.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

(edited by BlueprintLFE.2358)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Commanders who run solo aren’t worth following. The ones who let themselves get distracted by petty roamers are even worse. You SoS guys did the right thing running away.

Although dying is bad. Don’t do that next time.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

BlueprintLFE.2358

Commanders who run solo aren’t worth following. The ones who let themselves get distracted by petty roamers are even worse. You SoS guys did the right thing running away.

Very good advice Faux.

I was the only one in the AR borderlands from Ehmry at the time, and we owned nothing, the commander followed me and showed up to fight, at least that’s what I thought. I agree not to let yourself get distracted by a roamer if you are a commander solid advice there, but if there is no one else on the BL, your side owns everything, and you wait at the supply camp for me to re-spawn (like he did multiple times, /laugh on my corpse) then you are obviously not commanding anything.

(edited by BlueprintLFE.2358)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Very good advice Faux.

I was the only one in the AR borderlands from Ehmry at the time, and we owned nothing, the commander followed me and showed up to fight, at least that’s what I thought. I agree not to let yourself get distracted by a roamer if you are a commander solid advice there, but if there is no one else on the BL, your side owns everything, and you wait at the supply camp for me to re-spawn (like he did multiple times, /laugh on my corpse) then you are obviously not commanding anything.

I’d say the real question is, why would you let yourself be put in a situation where you had very little chance of survival? You weren’t going to take the camp, and you went in knowing that the camp had fully upgraded guards. Great job SOS guys! Use that home field advantage.

Seriously though, when I roam, I do what I can to wait away from towers and guards. Why fight 10 NPC’s when you can avoid it? Sounds like you are a little upset they were smart enough to take the easy kill.

I fought you on the camp outskirts to the east. Not bad, but that build is irritating.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Blueprint

That’s the way of the zerg.

Once you zerg out roamers, you /laugh and /dance on them. But if you aren’t in your zerg, run behind your guard.

But it’s ok too, since most of them aren’t build to counter roamer. Most are build around spamming their AoE without targetting.

Just like that Rekz video :

Where you can see the recorder just running into a circle throwing AoE and auto attacking.

That’s prolly the reason why I never see Rekz roam in small group

@Faux

Thanks man, too bad I don’t play my ranger enought. Cool class!

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

(edited by Kardiamond.6952)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

BlueprintLFE.2358

Very good advice Faux.

I’d say the real question is, why would you let yourself be put in a situation where you had very little chance of survival? You weren’t going to take the camp, and you went in knowing that the camp had fully upgraded guards. Great job SOS guys! Use that home field advantage.

Seriously though, when I roam, I do what I can to wait away from towers and guards. Why fight 10 NPC’s when you can avoid it? Sounds like you are a little upset they were smart enough to take the easy kill.

I fought you on the camp outskirts to the east. Not bad, but that build is irritating.

I let myself get into that, because I roamed the whole BL didn’t find anyone, had to leave in about 15 mins and just wanted to get into some decent fights before I left.

You guys were definitely very skilled eles, which is why I was just disappointed I couldn’t get you to fight. I created this new build last night, and wanted to test it out real quick. It’s seems like it is very hard to lock down and you guys did well locking me down (when the guards weren’t spamming bolas).

I didn’t have a lot of time, and the borderlands were dead this morning so I had no real choice of fights.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: witestik.2357

witestik.2357

so who were those ebay i think gh or something like that, that were in bp hills after we got it back from you up on that north hill stealthing and pulling people off? that was a good idea for farming bags, too bad i found out what was going on. After the first time you got me i paid your thiefs a visit. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice you can cal me forest

Oh that was nothing. We got like 15 WFD the other day before they caught on. You guys were much quicker though. It made me cry (repeatedly). I’m sure you remember that really depressed looking charr stuck on the ledge. It’s rather cramped for all of us there. I also think you can also vouch for us that there were no hacks/exploits involved. Some of our AR friends seem to believe otherwise.

yea no hacks. i thought you were at first but then figured out you were just doing an anti sweeper trap.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

-Elevator music plays while all of Ebay’s WvW’ers await impatiently near the gates. Outside their natural habitat, having no idea what else to do.-

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

BP dude getting killed by dolyak.

Attachments:

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Poor guy never had a chance

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I hear Dolyaks dislike when thieves come around disrupting patch testing. May not be true, but that’s what I heard.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

@Blueprint

Once you zerg out roamers, you /laugh and /dance on them. But if you aren’t in your zerg, run behind your guard.

But it’s ok too, since most of them aren’t build to counter roamer. Most are build around spamming their AoE without targetting.

Where you can see the recorder just running into a circle throwing AoE and auto attacking.

@Faux

Thanks man, too bad I don’t play my ranger enought. Cool class!

Or maybe battle was over and thief person wanted to make sure he tagged enough bodies to get loot/wxp for it. The battle lasted 2 seconds. The rest of the time was spent marking bodies so we can horde our badges.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

BP dude getting killed by dolyak.

Invader only lives once! D’X

… oh wait…

Nevermind, they just waypoint.

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@tiramisu.8706

Yeah, I would like to think that too.

Yep.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Death by yak, how embarrassing. May want to wp out before the ss next time.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

I think there’s going to be a lot of people trying out the arrow carts tonight.

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Then we shall fight in the shade.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

@Blueprint

You never see us roam in small groups because your 60 WXP isn’t worth it. And I would love to see your small man builds thrown into a 70+ zerg and sustain… Oh wait… It’s what we do, we’ll leave the solo roaming to the professionals.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

@Blueprint

You never see us roam in small groups because your 60 WXP isn’t worth it. And I would love to see your small man builds thrown into a 70+ zerg and sustain… Oh wait… It’s what we do, we’ll leave the solo roaming to the professionals.

The lewts I’ve seen…………it’s like looking into the eyes of god.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

The lewts I’ve seen…………it’s like looking into the eyes of god.

So many samples.

-The Garbologist

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Death by yak, how embarrassing. May want to wp out before the ss next time.

I like the “next time” part lol

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Tetra Bug.7134

WFD in AR BL try going somewhere else. You’re not getting anywhere, maybe PvE?

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

That solo AR ranger that dropped into your stack WFD, what the heck, is he crazy?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

Dolyaks are OP and need to be nerfed!

Champion Hunter

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

a picture is worth a thousand words…

Attachments:

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Or three letters: LOL

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Tetra Bug.7134

Or three letters: LOL

Or three words?

Only after 2AM

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

That is an awesome potential three-way brawl you’re standing in the wake of. My question, so why you still standing there? Hope you went and got some kitten, and probably ate a little too. >=P

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

I think there’s going to be a lot of people trying out the arrow carts tonight.

We tried it. Dang those Arrow Carts were OP!

Attachments:

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I completely agree with the new patch changes, minus maybe the “30 second rule” and the fact that it’s applicable to camps.

I have here, in my possession, video footage of a very well dressed and talented invader, and his reaction to standing directly under enemy arrow cart fire as it was just two days ago. See below:

Granted, I do believe that umbrella was an ascended item. Likely leaning heavy on the Toughness + Vitality side.

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Love the chat box. Ebay has our keep, we should retaliate by attacking AR. That is some fine logic.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

good fun in BP bay tonight… we were just holding on for that worker to finish his flipping job lol

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

That is an awesome potential three-way brawl you’re standing in the wake of. My question, so why you still standing there? Hope you went and got some kitten, and probably ate a little too. >=P

that is a good question. it should have been a 3-way brawl, but from the pic you can see ebay and ar weren’t fighting each other. purposely done or not, the proof is there for all to see. 2 servers vs 1 backed into spawn. just a badge grab. that’s war for you.

for the record, i’m not crying (before someone feels the need). i’m just posting the pic for posterity. like i said before, the proof is in the pudding.

Love the chat box. Ebay has our keep, we should retaliate by attacking AR. That is some fine logic.

yeah, most of us were thinking of doing that to ebay, but some wanted to retaliate on ar for what you see in the pic. to remove stress on retaking our keep, one might go to one or the other assaulting servers to help stretch their attacking forces. since ar won’t give us a reach around, they just help double penetrate.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

First of all, if BP retaliate on Ehmry Bay, they must really be prepared to face major losses.

Losses = less morale. Less morale = less men. Less men = can’t get kitten done.

Victories = more morale. More morale = more men. More men = can get kitten done. AR is the scrapegoat for BP’s morale.

IMO, this logic is really understandable if you look at it carefully.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

AR/BP frequently do not leave guard protected zones even when they have 3-1 odds.

I’ve been solo roaming this tier since we 1st got here and after DR left its been horrible most of the time.

Don’t get me wrong you still get great fights that are challenging…u just have to add 2 or more opponents

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

this was last week I think, but please don’t do this again.

Attachments:

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

AR/BP frequently do not leave guard protected zones even when they have 3-1 odds.

I’ve been solo roaming this tier since we 1st got here and after DR left its been horrible most of the time.

Don’t get me wrong you still get great fights that are challenging…u just have to add 2 or more opponents

So true. Usually it takes 5-10 people to kill me, today it took a zerg (if your wondering, more were comming in after i took the screenshot).

Attachments:

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Noice.8730

that is a good question. it should have been a 3-way brawl, but from the pic you can see ebay and ar weren’t fighting each other. purposely done or not, the proof is there for all to see. 2 servers vs 1 backed into spawn. just a badge grab. that’s war for you.

for the record, i’m not crying (before someone feels the need). i’m just posting the pic for posterity. like i said before, the proof is in the pudding.

Looks like you guys really didn’t have a clue. AR was constantly hitting us from the back the whole time. We were trying to hide it from you guys(BP) so you wouldn’t time your attack together with AR that the inner wall is down and we kept on wiping the AR zerg who gets in with our arrow carts. Here’s the pic of that downed wall we were hiding from you. hehe. You both just kept attacking one at a time and getting wiped.

Attachments:

(edited by Noice.8730)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Come on Ebay, you can PVDOOR more than that

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

We reset your fully upgraded bay with seven people. The others didn’t bandwagon in until they saw green on the map. One single defender on burning oil or an arrow cart would have stopped us without breaking a sweat. Come on, you can defend better than that.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

We reset your fully upgraded bay with seven people. The others didn’t bandwagon in until they saw green on the map. One single defender on burning oil or an arrow cart would have stopped us without breaking a sweat. Come on, you can defend better than that.

Especially the new and ridiculous arrow cart. One guy with a well placed cart can halt a breakout event if they spec into it.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Kardiamond.6952

@Blueprint

Man the ego

And I didn’t know you guys played for WXP? Is that so useful? :P

a 70+ man zerg, you mean with 30 second skill lag? What an epic fight!

I will continu to hunt PVT Rekz when they are trying to run back to their AoE spamming zerg

@Archer

Man you have no right to talk about being zerged!

You guys swarmed us to dead yesterday. How many GF were you? It was the first time I saw so many.

And what the hell with S/D thief everywhere now? Not that I mind fighting a class with an on-demand escape skill/CC breaker, but it’s getting boring over time. :P

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Just wanted to say fun impromptu fight club in AR BL yesterday. Nice testing out some changes that were made. Fun fights with Faux before that too(crazy regen on that build, miss a poison and you’re toast). Great little 2v1 vs a BP and EBay who were partied up. After almost 18 hours in AR BL I wasn’t sure what buttons were what, playing on auto pilot, but tough to leave when there are fun fights to be had.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Noice.8730

So you actually did it. haha nice! great job!

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

In our vast generosity, we’ve decided to sponsor commander Kalkz of BP. Seeing you laying on the ground so often, devastated after a fight has finally appealed to our sense of pity. Please accept our humble offerings of blueprints so that you may continue your glorious campaigns. We will leave them next to you so that you may pick them up and keep up the good fights when you are done sulking.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Wait, weren’t you chest-pumping earlier this week because you PVDoored us? Hypocrisy at its finest…don’t dish out something that you can’t take yourself.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Score update for those not present:

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Wait, weren’t you chest-pumping earlier this week because you PVDoored us? Hypocrisy at its finest…don’t dish out something that you can’t take yourself.

Wait, weren’t you trash talking and chest pumping
“PVDOOR IS ONLY FOR kitten AND NOOBS. COME AT US IN PRIMETIME”

ive stopped pvd your keeps and now you’re doing it, you people never stop whining

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Is EDGE still hunting Ebayers and killing us 1 by 1?

I feel bad for some of the members after that statement