4.26 EBay/AR/BP

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I am seriously unhappy with BP. Made me turn on my commander tag, and I hate doing that, to retake the north half of our BL. Let me roam, where I am happiest. @Kalkz having BP zerg constantly in our BL and capping behind EBay is exactly what your forum trolls were complaining about, but oddly you aren’t hearing any complaints from AR. Heck, most of us enjoy a challenge. I know that is an uncommon thing on BP, you would prefer to fight wooden doors when nobody is home.
As far as a mesmer in a keep, who cares, sweep better AR people. I have corpse sat for an eternity to keep a mesmer from being rezzed. Sat in a keep waiting to see where mesmers hide too. It’s a part of the game dynamic, instead of freaking out about it, learn what is going on.
I could sit on here and complain that BP is EBay’s lap dog, and say they can’t do this without help from EBay, but that would make me no better than a BP forum warrior, and I just won’t sink to that level. So well played all, keep up the good fight.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Got some mileage out of one golem today cleansing our sector in EB. Thanks to ALS havoc squad! To lose Overlook or defend Valley? Kalkz that is the question!

o.O wasnt sure i was reading this right….. ARE you ACTUALLY BLAMING a guild on your own server for loosing stuff??? i mean ALS is 1 of your biggest and most prodominent WVW guilds….. with some very good players….. i mean look where 2G has got you guys too…. that guy was everywhere attacking, defending from 1 map to the next rallying pugs on the way…. He was always a thorn in my side at times in Tier6 when i would attack AR…..

lol dude he was thanking ALS for running havoc, then making a joke at Kalkz not dumping on ALS. Anyways, 2G is gone, he got banhammered for account sharing

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

To the BP mesmer at ARBL Godslore I just fought, little asura, not a bad try at stopping me. Fun little fight.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

^ me and Kane & folks in map were laughing about how long i kept it up. Everyone on map was like oh noes when I finally died in it smacking Ebay’s Keep water gate while our zerg hit/distracted to a point on Wild Creek. Was a fun morning and its nice to hear some others on the server were trying to get ARBL under control props to Dovgan.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I am seriously unhappy with BP. Made me turn on my commander tag, and I hate doing that, to retake the north half of our BL. Let me roam, where I am happiest. @Kalkz having BP zerg constantly in our BL and capping behind EBay is exactly what your forum trolls were complaining about, but oddly you aren’t hearing any complaints from AR. Heck, most of us enjoy a challenge. I know that is an uncommon thing on BP, you would prefer to fight wooden doors when nobody is home.
As far as a mesmer in a keep, who cares, sweep better AR people. I have corpse sat for an eternity to keep a mesmer from being rezzed. Sat in a keep waiting to see where mesmers hide too. It’s a part of the game dynamic, instead of freaking out about it, learn what is going on.
I could sit on here and complain that BP is EBay’s lap dog, and say they can’t do this without help from EBay, but that would make me no better than a BP forum warrior, and I just won’t sink to that level. So well played all, keep up the good fight.

- I woke up yesterday
- I find an AR waypoint inside overlook
- I find BP hills Blue
- I find Every RED thing in eternal is Blue
- Ebay Focused AR for ONE Day, and u got into this.
-I have moved to your BL in 10 pm my time ( 1pm server time) When you had 40+ AR in eternal
- Its time for you to pay

It gets under my skin that people think i enjoy pvdoor, its like AR doesn’t remember what happened to them when they touch my SM at primetime (tier6)

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

This is so funny. I can’t help but laugh at the carebear attitudes here. You guys complain about Kalkz bragging about PvDoor, yet you’re bragging about fighting Guards, while taking the easy road that requires very little fighting.

And to think, you guys always say you want open world fighting, yet you’re pulling stunts like this? hah!!!!!!!!!!

What has the PvP community come to over the years? <sadface>

I so miss the old days of PvP. This new player base is just not the quality of player you would expect after 20 years of PvP history for online gaming. It seems they’re more interested in trolling, which is so 1995.

This has to be the product of World of Warcraft.

Just mad because you cant pvguard like us. I can teach you though, 5g for lessons~

How many times do I have to sweep you under the rug, before you quit trying to goad me? <smiles>

I’ve been there, done that, it was humorous at best, but not remotely fun. I have never, nor will I ever support, or do anything that does not involve fighting other players. Hell, I PAY my children to harvest for me in most games, or pay for them to craft for me, if I need something like that. If I come up to a keep/tower and there are no defenders, I leave looking for fights.

If the carebear route is more to your liking, that is YOUR business. But like I tell my children; “If you do not like the attention you get from the actions you take, do not do it”. It’s really simple.

I love how you use the old; “umad” response, when you have nothing to contribute to your argument. I expect such a silly response from a grade schooler, who hasn’t had the opportunity to learn yet, and utilize a better structure of arguments. <winks>

I love insults as much as the next guy, but at least put some effort into it, so it is fun, rather than boring.

What is wrong with you..? Strong slave father status. I bet you pay them in pennies. I’m calling child services. Btw, you shouldn’t assume things, I was out farming you guys while the others were flipping.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

- I woke up yesterday
- I find BP hills Blue
-I have moved to your BL in 10 pm my time ( 1pm server time) When you had 40+ AR in eternal

It gets under my skin that people think i enjoy pvdoor, its like AR doesn’t remember what happened to them when they touch my SM at primetime (tier6)

- I woke up yesterday
Congratulations!
Fine planning on any servers part!
- I find BP hills Blue
Blue is a pleasant color?
I defer to the last comment!
Uh Both servers, not just EBay, but whatever you want to believe
Hooray?
It’s a free to play game and you may want to look into an outdoor hobby.

On a serious note, video game death is not a big deal, no one I have fought are the second coming of video game Jesus, and you are in tier 5, not tier 1. You belong here. Soak that in for awhile.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaLeRiDeR.5908

PaLeRiDeR.5908

- I woke up yesterday
- I find BP hills Blue

- I woke up yesterday
Congratulations!
- I find BP hills Blue
Hooray?

On a serious note, video game death is not a big deal, no one I have fought are the second coming of video game Jesus, and you are in tier 5, not tier 1. You belong here. Soak that in for awhile.

You make me llike AR.

Bob De Niro-Warrior
Whipping Boy of Grindhouse Gaming [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

- I woke up yesterday
- I find BP hills Blue

- I woke up yesterday
Congratulations!
- I find BP hills Blue
Hooray?

No use, bud. He’s done soaking.

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

- I woke up yesterday
- I find BP hills Blue

- I woke up yesterday
Congratulations!
- I find BP hills Blue
Hooray?

i Love when people thinks im being serious

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

- I woke up yesterday
- I find BP hills Blue

- I woke up yesterday
Congratulations!
- I find BP hills Blue
Hooray?

No use, bud. He’s done soaking.

Sweet, I am IN the bucket!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Whoever that AR ranger is wiping me and two others out near the northeast part of EB’s borderlands…you make me so proud. T_T

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Whoever that AR ranger is wiping me and two others out near the northeast part of EB’s borderlands…you make me so proud. T_T

Yeah, pretty nice ranger build you’ve got there AR dude. /squintyeyes

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Fun fights, thanks for the time!

Faux, that picture of Leo Dicaprio in Inception comes to mind.

http://watchplayread.com/files/2010/12/squinty-leo.jpg

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Hah pretty much.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

AR needs to hire some new maids. Every time they sweep a base, they always seem to have Missed A Spot.

Please stop putting my name in all your pictures, it’s really offensive.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

I think there’s a guild called [Hax]

[hS]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I love how it took 60 AR to kick us out of your Borderlands. Was an epic battle none the less. Good luck hanging onto your paper towers and keeps. Might want to paint over the graffiti we left on your Bay keep though :P

[KRTA]
Maguuma

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

O lord elmoe is killing ppl….looks like ill have find you in this game too..

Either way you joining up with puandro and them? Ebay still better FYI

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Furajir.3815

No idea man honestly at this point i dont really care, I’m a little turned off by the sheer numbers BP/ EBay has, it has become disgustingly zergy.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Terrifyingly enough Furajir, tonight is a rather non-zergy night in our BL.

[hS]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Furajir.3815

Doesnt really both me honest, I cam from daoc where i played a stealther, got zerged for 10 straight years as a solo player, I’m used to it.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

I think there’s a guild called [Hax]

I know, it was a joke.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

This is so funny. I can’t help but laugh at the carebear attitudes here. You guys complain about Kalkz bragging about PvDoor, yet you’re bragging about fighting Guards, while taking the easy road that requires very little fighting.

And to think, you guys always say you want open world fighting, yet you’re pulling stunts like this? hah!!!!!!!!!!

I so miss the old days of PvP. This new player base is just not the quality of player you would expect after 20 years of PvP history for online gaming. It seems they’re more interested in trolling, which is so 1995.

Just mad because you cant pvguard like us. I can teach you though, 5g for lessons~

How many times do I have to sweep you under the rug, before you quit trying to goad me? <smiles>

I’ve been there, done that, it was humorous at best, but not remotely fun. I have never, nor will I ever support, or do anything that does not involve fighting other players. Hell, I PAY my children to harvest for me in most games, or pay for them to craft for me, if I need something like that. If I come up to a keep/tower and there are no defenders, I leave looking for fights.

If the carebear route is more to your liking, that is YOUR business. But like I tell my children; “If you do not like the attention you get from the actions you take, do not do it”. It’s really simple.

I love how you use the old; “umad” response, when you have nothing to contribute to your argument. I expect such a silly response from a grade schooler, who hasn’t had the opportunity to learn yet, and utilize a better structure of arguments. <winks>

I love insults as much as the next guy, but at least put some effort into it, so it is fun, rather than boring.

You’re into child labor and zerging, I’m into fight clubs and high stakes hide-and-seek. If sweeping your keeps isn’t your thing, go back to running with the zerg. I’m sure there won’t be any Mesmers in your keeps anyway.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

Seeing as this is a matchup thread and the score hasn’t seen this page yet, here ya go

Ebay- 132,622 -405 ppt
Borlis – 74,918 – 135
Anvil – 70,009 – 155

Also
A panda

Attachments:

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

I love how it took 60 AR to kick us out of your Borderlands. Was an epic battle none the less. Good luck hanging onto your paper towers and keeps. Might want to paint over the graffiti we left on your Bay keep though :P

I don’t think it was 60. There were only a few of us left to hold that hole in the wall when PK tried to push through to the battle in Lords room. It was an awesome fight and we got lucky this time and held. Thanks for a great time there.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Tetra Bug.7134

Remember what Fxncy said last week, when you get killed by 20 people it doesn’t mean it took 20 to kill you, it just means you were killed by 20.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

You’re into child labor and zerging, I’m into fight clubs and high stakes hide-and-seek. If sweeping your keeps isn’t your thing, go back to running with the zerg. I’m sure there won’t be any Mesmers in your keeps anyway.

Wow, you couldn’t be more wrong. I solo 99% of my time, rarely ever joining the zerg. I was one of the first and few Rangers to ever run solo on a regular basis before the Ranger got a 25% runspeed. As far as I know, I’m the only Necromancer who ever runs solo. When I leveled my Mesmer, I laughed at how easy mode the class was, and went back to the Ranger, and Necromancer. I’m glad you enjoy your Mesmer. <grins> Seriously, if you’re ok with fighting guards, so be it. I’m into fighting players, and I attend fight clubs too when I’m not extremely busy and they’re being hosted during my free time.

Don’t be jealous that I pay my children for doing things, they enjoy, and show them love others like yourself lack. <winks> We’re a gaming family, with a house that sports 7 desktops, three laptops, on top of the Xbox, and Playstation. My oldest boy competes competitively in SC2, and LoL, and wins money at it, so save me your; “I can hide in a keep, and avoid PvP, and flip keeps nonsense”. I’m not impressed.

I’m PvP first, and always will be PvP first and avoid any kind of PvE at all cost, including PvDoor, and your precious fights with guards you want to brag about. <laughs> I’m sorry it bothers you that I avoid this kind of non-PvP and choose not to support it. I’m only here biding my time, and taking a break from playing SC2, LoL, and waiting for a real PvP game to surface that brings back the old PvP atmosphere, which I hope “Camelot Unchained" will give the older PvP community the challenges we deserve.

Like I tell my children; “If you do not like the attention you get from the actions you take, there is a simple solution. Avoid doing those actions.” You can mail me 10 gold for that life lesson.

Any way, I just found it comical you guys complain about the Kalkz PvPdoor train, and would brag about something like this, when it actually avoids the PvPdoor, and allows you to fight guards only. It’s hilariously hypocritical of you, and I found it humorous on a boring day of work. Even more-so, you trying to qualify your antics made for a good laugh. Thanks.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

Wow, you couldn’t be more wrong. I solo 99% of my time, rarely ever joining the zerg. I was one of the first and few Rangers to ever run solo on a regular basis before the Ranger got a 25% runspeed. As far as I know, I’m the only Necromancer who ever runs solo. When I leveled my Mesmer, I laughed at how easy mode the class was, and went back to the Ranger, and Necromancer. I’m glad you enjoy your Mesmer. <grins> Seriously, if you’re ok with fighting guards, so be it. I’m into fighting players, and I attend fight clubs too when I’m not extremely busy and they’re being hosted during my free time.

Don’t be jealous that I pay my children for doing things, they enjoy, and show them love others like yourself lack. <winks> We’re a gaming family, with a house that sports 7 desktops, three laptops, on top of the Xbox, and Playstation. My oldest boy competes competitively in SC2, and LoL, and wins money at it, so save me your; “I can hide in a keep, and avoid PvP, and flip keeps nonsense”. I’m not impressed.

I’m PvP first, and always will be PvP first and avoid any kind of PvE at all cost, including PvDoor, and your precious fights with guards you want to brag about. <laughs> I’m sorry it bothers you that I avoid this kind of non-PvP and choose not to support it. I’m only here biding my time, and taking a break from playing SC2, LoL, and waiting for a real PvP game to surface that brings back the old PvP atmosphere, which I hope “Camelot Unchained" will give the older PvP community the challenges we deserve.

Like I tell my children; “If you do not like the attention you get from the actions you take, there is a simple solution. Avoid doing those actions.” You can mail me 10 gold for that life lesson.

Why did you think I’d be interested in hearing your familys life story? I don’t care that all you do is roam, so don’t complain that I’m playing the objective.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

No idea man honestly at this point i dont really care, I’m a little turned off by the sheer numbers BP/ EBay has, it has become disgustingly zergy.

And you want to xfer to Jade Queuery??!!!

Told you to xfer ebay ill hook you up

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Why did you think I’d be interested in hearing your familys life story? I don’t care that all you do is roam, so don’t complain that I’m playing the objective.

hahahahahahah!!!!

That’s the internet for you. Any difference in opinion is labeled as complaining, without regard to the real definition, which anyone can read from the dictionary. Too funny, keep it up. You’re making my 14 hour work day go by much, much faster.

<golf clap>

I like coffee sweetened with hot cocoa, & spiced with southern comfort, you like tea time with others.. I like boxing, you like fake wrestling. To each their own. <winks> You’re a riot. Give me some more.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Fox.3562

hahahahahahah!!!!

That’s the internet for you. Any difference in opinion is labeled as complaining, without regard to the real definition, which anyone can read from the dictionary. Too funny, keep it up. You’re making my 14 hour work day go by much, much faster.

<golf clap>

I like coffee sweetened with hot cocoa, & spiced with southern comfort, you like tea time with others.. I like boxing, you like fake wrestling. To each their own. <winks> You’re a riot. Give me some more.

What?

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: witestik.2357

witestik.2357

so who were those ebay i think gh or something like that, that were in bp hills after we got it back from you up on that north hill stealthing and pulling people off? that was a good idea for farming bags, too bad i found out what was going on. After the first time you got me i paid your thiefs a visit. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice you can cal me forest

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

so who were those ebay i think gh or something like that, that were in bp hills after we got it back from you up on that north hill stealthing and pulling people off? that was a good idea for farming bags, too bad i found out what was going on. After the first time you got me i paid your thiefs a visit. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice you can cal me forest

Oh that was nothing. We got like 15 WFD the other day before they caught on. You guys were much quicker though. It made me cry (repeatedly). I’m sure you remember that really depressed looking charr stuck on the ledge. It’s rather cramped for all of us there. I also think you can also vouch for us that there were no hacks/exploits involved. Some of our AR friends seem to believe otherwise.

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

So that’s two new guilds we have, right? [HAX] and [NITE]? I’m not sure who [HAX] is nor what their story is but I know [NITE] is our entire server night crew. Organizing that was a pretty good idea. I’m actually surprised just how many made that list, myself included.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

So that’s two new guilds we have, right? [HAX] and [NITE]? I’m not sure who [HAX] is nor what their story is but I know [NITE] is our entire server night crew. Organizing that was a pretty good idea. I’m actually surprised just how many made that list, myself included.

We had a self-proclaimed night crew before, but they decided they’d rather PvE than WvW. It’s well past time someone decided to get something like [NITE] going again.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I sense a lot of tension and anger in this thread

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Come on AR…. you commander should be embarassed. 3v1 against me and none of you will leave your supply camp guards to fight me.

Attachments:

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

(edited by BlueprintLFE.2358)

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

BlueprintLFE.2358

Come on AR…. you commander should be embarassed. 3v1 against me and none of you will leave your supply camp guards to fight me.

Attachments:

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Here you go Khayoss. A bit late, granted. I just logged on though, so not my fault.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

I’m not in your screen shot, but seriously, a thief calling people out for not “fighting”? LOL.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@BlueprintLFE

It’s not AR, it’s 3 guys from SOS­.

And prolly because you are one of those hit and run sword/dagger thief, the new flavor of the month in WvW.

The troll build of the month should I say.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

BlueprintLFE.2358

I’m not in your screen shot, but seriously, a thief calling people out for not “fighting”? LOL.

You got me lol. Seriously though, They were 3 d/d eles… Can’t get much more FOTM lol. Either way I’ve been running s/d for a long time, but I did come up with a new build last night in anticipation of the patch, and was eagerly hoping to test it out.

Don’t put a commander tag on, and then you hide behind 2 other d/d eles and camp guards, maybe it’s just me or our server, but I expect way more from our commanders than that… To me that says I PVE’d and bought the tag so I could feel important.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Oh that was nothing. We got like 15 WFD the other day before they caught on. You guys were much quicker though. It made me cry (repeatedly). I’m sure you remember that really depressed looking charr stuck on the ledge. It’s rather cramped for all of us there. I also think you can also vouch for us that there were no hacks/exploits involved. Some of our AR friends seem to believe otherwise.

Oh god this was hilarious! I was telling my guys that they need to hang away from the cliff and they were telling me “But I want them to!”

Sometimes… you just gotta let people get pulled around a bit…

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BrimstoneAshe.5043

BrimstoneAshe.5043

You got me lol. Seriously though, They were 3 d/d eles… Can’t get much more FOTM lol. Either way I’ve been running s/d for a long time, but I did come up with a new build last night in anticipation of the patch, and was eagerly hoping to test it out.

Don’t put a commander tag on, and then you hide behind 2 other d/d eles and camp guards, maybe it’s just me or our server, but I expect way more from our commanders than that… To me that says I PVE’d and bought the tag so I could feel important.

Did you take the camp?

Asuran Engineer – Norn Ranger
[KAOS] of Anvil Rock

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anubbyss.3805

Anubbyss.3805

3hrs+/- of Occupy Pangloss was glorious but now over

I hope those 5point ticks were worth the 100 points you lost in your homeland.
nom nom.

Considering all the laughs me and folks got out of it i think so. Let alone all the pugs/randoms in map chat that scream and complain but rarely bother to do anything themselves about it… their tears are so sweet

Personally I was happy to see AR take and hold Pangloss as long as they did as well. They cut a lot of supply off and once I finally got some people to go take Speldan we cut their supply off completely which made it all that much easier to kick em out of SM yet again lol.

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

I don’t know who this jkctmc guy is—probably AR—but I like him!

Champion Hunter

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Tetra Bug.7134

And talking like this makes me feel like we have a keyboard warrior. Watch out for the tough guy everyone, he’s dangerous

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

BlueprintLFE.2358

Did you take the camp?

Pshhh….. Did.. I… Take- the- camp?? brushes shoulder off

No lol

4.26 EBay/AR/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

And talking like this makes me feel like we have a keyboard warrior. Watch out for the tough guy everyone, he’s dangerous

Attachments:

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]