4/26: HoD/ET/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

@BS Mesmer

Was only so long until that 1v1 would get interrupted haha. Good fight none the less, looking forward to running into your small man group this week.

Also ran into a small BS(basic) group, it was good fun they had a Mes, Warrior, and Necro. Changed to a Thief, Warrior, Mes after we got them the first time.

I was the human necro with the char warrior, good fights Mes you are the first Mesmer I have seen worth anything in WvW ever. (but dont terrain exploit you’re better then that).

ET has some solid players, got my best 1 v 1s against ET people. FG people seem to just zerg and are really really really really bad in small scale actually won 1 v 2 and 1 v 3s against them multiple times with a poorly geared necro, makes me want to invest in gear and play WvW instead of just Tpvp, see if I can 1 v4 or 1 v 5 some FG folks.

Cheers

Fight club is thursday night by the green BL windmill. Looks like you have laid down a challenge to FC’s champions, will you be there and let your weapons do the talking?

Plus after your opening night numbers and the big zergs we saw in our BL, I thought HoD were like SF (I had terrible flashbacks), so glad that I was wrong as the weekend panned out, such a close match-up and so glad of the good battles.

Welcome to the best tier in WvW (please don’t tell anybodys so we can keep it to ourselves).

Is fight club still happening?

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

@BS Mesmer

Was only so long until that 1v1 would get interrupted haha. Good fight none the less, looking forward to running into your small man group this week.

Also ran into a small BS(basic) group, it was good fun they had a Mes, Warrior, and Necro. Changed to a Thief, Warrior, Mes after we got them the first time.

I was the human necro with the char warrior, good fights Mes you are the first Mesmer I have seen worth anything in WvW ever. (but dont terrain exploit you’re better then that).

ET has some solid players, got my best 1 v 1s against ET people. FG people seem to just zerg and are really really really really bad in small scale actually won 1 v 2 and 1 v 3s against them multiple times with a poorly geared necro, makes me want to invest in gear and play WvW instead of just Tpvp, see if I can 1 v4 or 1 v 5 some FG folks.

Cheers

Fight club is thursday night by the green BL windmill. Looks like you have laid down a challenge to FC’s champions, will you be there and let your weapons do the talking?

Plus after your opening night numbers and the big zergs we saw in our BL, I thought HoD were like SF (I had terrible flashbacks), so glad that I was wrong as the weekend panned out, such a close match-up and so glad of the good battles.

Welcome to the best tier in WvW (please don’t tell anybodys so we can keep it to ourselves).

^

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

@BS Mesmer

Cheers

YOU BROKE THE ONLY kittenING RULE!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Whoever made this is a god.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

I think I’m going to have to /gquit after how bad my fights are going tonight…

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

@BS Mesmer

Cheers

YOU BROKE THE ONLY kittenING RULE!

these people i kittening swear kitten

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

lol I should never, ever read this thread when nauseated again. I swear I watched that video and felt worse after laughing so hard. You guys are all so awesome. I just love that people on this tier are willing to laugh at themselves/each other in turn and someone doesn’t get all hurt about it.

That’s the second video using that same scene and let me say, it was funny the first time and it was funny the second time. Thanks so much for the laughs!

Oh, and for the engineer’s unite thing, those of you who play engineer seriously should check this out, it’s really funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

So if FC is the SS, what does that make ET and HoD in this WW2 scenario. lol

HoD is definately the USA, and ET is Japanese, to be more specific. Japanese living in Hiroshima on August 6th 1945.

I’ve got an 8-bit atomic finisher to prove it!

No no no. ET is Russia, by kitten. Don’t you go stopping my bad puns about fighting the reds! >:(
For HoD, are you sure you’re not feeling French?

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Awk.. I broke the first rule of fight club… Either way nice fight with the Yarr guardian, I was the elementalist who you faced and our match kept on going for awhile and then we just stopped because we realized no one was gunna win lol

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Fight club is fun. Great times watching Yarr vs VLK. Also shout out to the two FoE dudes, good fights!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Ya, fun duels, and a lot of cool people too.

More of Ferg needs to come out though. Come on guys……… I am disappoint.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

Thanks for the duels all was a lot of fun lots of great players on all sides out there.

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

To that Guard/Thief Combo from FC.. Ouch you guys owned the kitten out of me.. Good Game.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Golems in perfect formation. We have too much fun here at FC.

Attachments:

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Hey ET,
We from MEND just wanted to say that we absolutely had a blast tonight fighting you all, and that we really appreciate the effort you took to move us from our chosen defenses! First Bay, then Briar, you put our skills and discipline to the test in so many ways, and I personally appreciate that so much, way better than being ignored all night! And to you brave mesmer commander that finally got that sneaky port bomb off, you rock, that was clever and nearly dislodged us. In the end we lost briar because we left to try to take the keep back, over-extension on my part tsk tsk. But hey, amazing fights, hope to continue them tomorrow!

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownOffender.2158

UnknownOffender.2158

This whole week has been amazingly fun and intense in WvW. Hopefully next week will be even more epic!

And to Tarkus Reeve, we knew from the second we saw your character that you would go take care of our siege at Briar, lol. You didn’t disappoint. Great fun having you as an ally in the past, and now as an opponent :P

I really hope you guys at ET sort out all this drama in your server, especially the negativity towards Mend. Because in the end, it will only affect you as a server in a negative way. We’re not there anymore, remember? You have nothing to gain from hating on us. In fact, the only thing you will accomplish is to give ET a bad image. I see most of it has died down since Flappy’s post explaining things. Hopefully it will stay like this.

Sgt Kennen Cole [LATA]
Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDesertWolf.6724

TheDesertWolf.6724

The Henge Holds.

Fergs Sneaky Omega strike halted by 10 Henge Night Zombies.

Good fight though.

Gregor The Mountain
typical Hodgoblin with a big hammer

in Match-ups

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

I want to say a big shout out to the harcore WvW players who are sticking with ET. I think we have been much better organised and committed this week, despite all the players we lost and the drama we suffered, I think we have been doing an amazing job in the circumstances and I for one want to congratulate you, my comrades in arms.

Please if you have had any part in the drama can we move on and unify. I love ET and I hate to see it ruined by petty disputes. We have a great community on the whole. I know we have suffered and failure can breed resentment but if we can’t get along we only make things worse.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pooka.3420

Pooka.3420

Nice fight gymleader.. even though that pesky mesmer kept jumping in and getting killed :p

Highbeams(Druid) Pooka Pook(Ranger) – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheDesertWolf.6724

TheDesertWolf.6724

I want to say a big shout out to the harcore WvW players who are sticking with ET. I think we have been much better organised and committed this week, despite all the players we lost and the drama we suffered, I think we have been doing an amazing job in the circumstances and I for one want to congratulate you, my comrades in arms.

Please if you have had any part in the drama can we move on and unify. I love ET and I hate to see it ruined by petty disputes. We have a great community on the whole. I know we have suffered and failure can breed resentment but if we can’t get along we only make things worse.

The organization didn’t go un-noticed from the enemy side. we replied to that in razing ET Borderlands constantly
we are watching you O-O

Gregor The Mountain
typical Hodgoblin with a big hammer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oriena.3219

Oriena.3219

KWBH definitely had some fun last night. I was recommended to post the few screenies I got from when we were taking one of the towers. I wasn’t able to capture the full glory of this duel between us and FC, but it’s good enough!

http://imgur.com/a/xsTky

It was loads of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

It was fun taking out those 8-10 alpha golems you brought to our BL last night. Even better that we stopped you at the commander in bay.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iskandor.9415

Iskandor.9415

I’ve got a loverly bunch of alpha golems.
Lookit ’em here all standing in a row.

Arrow carted

Killjoys ;_;

Isquen – Ranger – Ferguson’s Crossing
Sabrina Norofski – Mesmer – Ferguson’s Crossing
Representing Elsendor Militia (who?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iskandor.9415

Iskandor.9415

How’s the scores looking, anyway? Poor ol’ me has had to work overtime the past two weeks.

Isquen – Ranger – Ferguson’s Crossing
Sabrina Norofski – Mesmer – Ferguson’s Crossing
Representing Elsendor Militia (who?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

How’s the scores looking, anyway? Poor ol’ me has had to work overtime the past two weeks.

HOD – 209,893
FC – 196,980
ET – 177,072

First time I’ve logged in this week; from reading some comments (such as the page long comments about us being glass), I thought HoD was gradually getting crushed.

:P

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyphel.3659

Cyphel.3659

Oh, and for the engineer’s unite thing, those of you who play engineer seriously should check this out, it’s really funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

Lol! Made my short lunch

So if FC is the SS, what does that make ET and HoD in this WW2 scenario. lol

I’ve only been around last 2 days, but it seems ET is the drunk crying in the hallway~

I must say those new AC’s are certainly….something…when your on the receiving end! I ordered a therapeutic acupuncture by a skilled professional, not administered from a Gatling gun

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

I don’t know about HoD being glass. I know there’s a diaper-load of them on late at night. The group of 20-30 with 10 golems were harassing us in our BL at 2300 PST last night.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

To the Thief on Fergie from JDA who is very clearly using speed hacks, you’ve been reported, so I hope you enjoyed that laugh at Dawn’s when you hacked up the wall to that arrow cart. I trust we’ll have the last laugh.

To everyone else who took Dawn’s in that exchange, good fight, GT enjoyed the loot bags you gave when we dropped that Line on the bridge, but you got through on the second push, so good on ya.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

(edited by Da Sonic.6521)

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Kinda sad how the only way FC can take on two of us is by gathering everyone on the map together. The more people you bring the more flattered I feel. ~

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

in Match-ups

Posted by: tocos.7453

tocos.7453

Just the army when resting.

Attachments:

Ferguson Crossing
[SNKY]
The tankiest warrior on FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

@BS Mesmer

Cheers

Yarr from Ferg was there and made a good showing, cant wait for next week fight club.

WvW is turning out a great change from Tpvp. I think ill keep at it and even work on exotic cond. gear.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Kinda sad how the only way FC can take on two of us is by gathering everyone on the map together. The more people you bring the more flattered I feel. ~

Yeah, cause I’m so sure our server needs 50+ to kill you and any less, say 40+ only… well you won’t be able to kill them but you could totally kitten them around the map for 2 hours without dying and effectively solo the whole server right? 20+ you can definitely solo though, let us of FC bow down and worship your GW2 skills.

….. Yeah, Lolno.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oriena.3219

Oriena.3219

Yeah, cause I’m so sure our server needs 50+ to kill you and any less, say 40+ only… well you won’t be able to kill them but you could totally kitten them around the map for 2 hours without dying and effectively solo the whole server right? 20+ you can definitely solo though, let us of FC bow down and worship your GW2 skills.

….. Yeah, Lolno.

That’s odd.. just earlier ET continuously wiped you guys even when you had over twice our size. Oh well, people shall forever squabble!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Box of fun party at our Citadel

Attachments:

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing