4/26 T6: DH/IoJ/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stan.2076

Stan.2076

Stan you are officially the new Gab of the match.

ok folks, everyone keep the yucky comments to yourself…

Three of us actually posting right now…two of the posters dislike one poster, where have I seen this scenario before…spvp probably..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zelthios.5902

Zelthios.5902

so you’re rather dumb.

I request you apologize for this insult, kind sir, for I am sure you did not intend to be so rude!

I’m just amused you guys are crying because it’s not a pushover for you like it was in the other tier. You however have never been caught in a vicious cycle of knock downs from a hammer warrior a guardians as a necro.

1: please don’t stop crying about being caught in a vicious cycle of knock downs, it is very amusing
2: are you implying that anyone actually cares that you’re a bad player? Come now, the blame for that lies solely on you and it is of your own accord that you must change that!

I’m quite amused you’re still this mad you’re implying i’m a bad player when I get overwhelmed by large groups of npcs + players with knockdowns on a profession with no abilities that can be used to escape? Oh you. you aren’t even creative.

Dh is winning this week so I’m all good with you being mad

Using your logic, you shouldn’t be proud of using a pure numbers strategy, am I correct? As a ranger, if anything, I have it worse than you, 40% less damage than any other class off the bat, stability on my elite and nothing else, man I’m mad I cant solo Stone Mist by myself, I sure am.

In other news, your argument is bad and you should feel bad.

I don’t care about being proud i care about results.

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

is this what they call irony?

in Match-ups

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

lol..i know , i know. practice what i preach…but stan your being so feisty.

Cant we be E-frands?

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

SF will be fine, oceanic coverage would be awesome but truth be told we will have to evolve a bit at this tier. We have sat back and cruised for so long, and if we logged into a map that wasn’t our color? That was a simple fix, just amass zerg and color it how we liked….We are the new kids on the block in this tier, and people from other tiers read matchup threads….

Plain and simple, NSP/GoM/HoD and many others in higher tiers did a lot of talking (trash mostly) about SF being a tier 8 server….Well we came up to tier 7 (yes we know through ratings adjustment), and pretty much cruised through with many familiar faces taking some time off from WvW/GW2 in general.

Well now we are in T6, and a couple of things are happening…No longer are we “little T8”, we are looked at as a force to be reckoned with. We are the “new kids on the T6 block”, so we are getting some attention from both sides which is understandable. We are (to my knowledge) leading this matchup, which puts a target on us. And finally, with every tier we move up, we theoretically move closer to servers with populations/coverage (or lack thereof) similar to ours.

I believe it is a combination of these things….But anyone who has spent their fair share of time in WvW knows 1 thing always holds true in a 3-way matchup: The weakest link will be found, and the other two servers will fight to control said weakest links caps in an effort to increase the PPT. Right now SF is taking on both servers (not fully, and not at all times, but enough to justify the statement), and still holding our water….That leads me to believe that we are not the weak link of this tier.

One thing I would like to say to my fellow SFers, something I have been guilty of in the past, and I am seeing it way too much now: EB is not the only map! I know it is nice to login to EB and BOOM instant action….But we will not win, nor move past this tier with everyone piling into EB and completely avoiding everything else.

That said, we have done a great job in our own BL, and in EB for the most part. But I ran around IoJ for a while, and even DH for a while, and they do not have the people to cover, this I can promise you. We are allowing them to sit in EB with nearly everything they got, as they are getting no pressure in their own BL, and able to press us in ours with organized groups/people that are in EB queues.

Ask yourself this: Why is it when a server makes a big run on EB that all of the sudden the BLs maps start to change? 1. It is because people flow away from resistance, so they go to BLs for something easier to cap. 2. It is because they are trying to pull your forces out of EB to have to go and defend in a BL.

So the longer we all sit in EB, or EB queue they will control their BL, and fight us with superior numbers in EB.

/justmy2cents & sorry for the text wallage.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zelthios.5902

Zelthios.5902

is this what they call irony?

Oh I’m gonna call you Gabe2.0

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

lol..i know , i know. practice what i preach…but stan your being so feisty.

Cant we be E-frands?

Possibly…I believe this would require you to take a stance against the tyranny of Zelthios.5902 and his elite playstyle, us simple plebs are no match for him alone, but by our powers combined!…

sorry bad joke, IoJ isn’t even in the picture. lol.

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

lol! see stan i knew we could be Frands! maybe later we can frolic in a borderland pasture and do some dolyak tippin’

Jaxx.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Stan.2076

lol! see stan i knew we could be Frands! maybe later we can frolic in a borderland pasture and do some dolyak tippin’

Jaxx.

Dolyak tipping! Awww yeah! Doesn’t get any better than that!

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I will just end my tirade on the note that I’m honestly not mad at any of you guys. If you look at my post history its usually some pic that i edited in paint and posted. I’m also loving the new fights as these two servers don’t go all QQ if you zerg like NSP and HoD’s roaming groups tended to do. I will say however next week will go a bit differently as we will have another presence you guys havn’t really gotten to see yet.

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

For those on our server complaining about double-teaming. Stop it, it’s happened in EVERY tier and it fades away eventually after the match settles. In addition, when you post 50 times in one thread it makes us look rather complainy, when most of us are having a lot of fun.

We’ve been looking for a good matchup, and before we make too many other predictions about coverage we should see how this first week goes. It’ll be interesting to gauge DH’s and IoJ’s weekly coverage and how it compares to ours.

First time we’ve actually run into a bump in the road, don’t rage over it, this is what we’ve been looking for.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

for the person that said we havent seen something that SF has to offer, i cant wait! its been a joy fighting you guys thus far. I know Darkhaven has a lil sumtin sumtin goin on too! you saw our worst reset in weeks. I think next week will bring out all the finest people to clash swords with the juggernaut of doom rolling through the tiers that is Sorrows Furnace.

if youre a true wvw’er you have to be lovin this ! hehe

Jaxx.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowLordX.5148

ShadowLordX.5148

Score Update. Darkhaven pulls to the lead!

Attachments:

All Classes 80; Kylar, Verushk, Thorgar,
Valar, Lyala, Laya, Leyela, Cattee
Coldsnap [IX], Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Congrats on the lead DH! I dont think your server is as strong as you think it is SF, but we will have to let the week play out before we know! Will need to pick up your game a lot more if you plan on getting out of T6.

At least 2/3 of this matchup is balanced, red suits us better over at IoJ anyways. i love me an overlook

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Congratulations DH, well done. Keep up the great fights!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucky Shot.8740

Lucky Shot.8740

There are 2 scoreboards worth watching. DH is expected to win by significantly more than a slight lead.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
DH -41
IOJ -.8
SF +40

Sorrows Furnace has a strong chance to continue advancing and plays the spoiler role of keeping T5 out of reach of DH. Regardless, fun fights so far.

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

this scoring system is so lame its kitten #8230;. we are playing smart and doing quite well. but because its not the steam roll like we used to do to devona we lose points….just silly.

hopefully we get a third team that is equal to dh/sf so we can really have a battle….maybe shiverpeaks is up to the challenge? gates? who knows!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

D W.5179

There are 2 scoreboards worth watching. DH is expected to win by significantly more than a slight lead.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
DH -41
IOJ -.8
SF +40

Sorrows Furnace has a strong chance to continue advancing and plays the spoiler role of keeping T5 out of reach of DH. Regardless, fun fights so far.

I feel your pain, the rating system for WvW needs a serious overhaul.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I’m also loving the new fights as these two servers don’t go all QQ if you zerg like NSP and HoD’s roaming groups tended to do.

Time for you to move on and focus on the servers you currently face. Not a single person has mentioned SF in the t7 thread yet, SF has brought up t7 servers in this thread at least 10 times.. It’s quite pathetic, get over it. We are having a fun matchup with zero QQ in our thread (besides a little infighting with GOM), unlike this thread – btw.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I’m also loving the new fights as these two servers don’t go all QQ if you zerg like NSP and HoD’s roaming groups tended to do.

Time for you to move on and focus on the servers you currently face. Not a single person has mentioned SF in the t7 thread yet, SF has brought up t7 servers in this thread at least 10 times.. It’s quite pathetic, get over it. We are having a fun matchup with zero QQ in our thread (besides a little infighting with GOM), unlike this thread – btw.

But yet you still read these threads dank.

in Match-ups

dank.3680

It’s a public forum, I read all the threads.. Problem?

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Im just saying, you have a problem with us mentioning our previous opponents in our own wvw thread. Therefore the solution is to stop reading it

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Im just saying, you have a problem with us mentioning our previous opponents in our own wvw thread. Therefore the solution is to stop reading it

I don’t have a problem with anything. I was just pointing out how sad and pathetic it is you still can’t get over NSP and keep on talking kitten about them in a matchup they aren’t involved in.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lucky Shot.8740

Lucky Shot.8740

hopefully we get a third team that is equal to dh/sf so we can really have a battle….maybe shiverpeaks is up to the challenge? gates? who knows!

It’s not Gates. They pride themselves on small roaming and do well on off-peak hours. NSP had a good zerg at times but they had large coverage gaps and were spawn camped for significant periods of time. They also have some decent roaming groups but their small groups don’t care about winning and hurt their server.

My guess is that DR will be stronger the next time around as their server figures out they have a chance to really compete at t7. And I don’t want to look past IOJ, they are doing well in their own right and did well enough to knock DR down. Honestly, IOJ deserves to be here for now.

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

I don’t have a problem with anything. I was just pointing out how sad and pathetic it is you still can’t get over NSP and keep on talking kitten about them in a matchup they aren’t involved in.

i said NSP and HoD, dont try and make yourself so special dank And idk why you are raging anyway, ive had quite a few whisper chats with you, all of them being respectful

in Match-ups

dank.3680

i said NSP and HoD, dont try and make yourself so special dank And idk why you are raging anyway, ive had quite a few whisper chats with you, all of them being respectful

No rage here. Back to my original message – forget about t7 and focus on t6. Have fun!

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

well, i can understand SF’s frustration. when you get teamed up with people who wont shut the efff up. it can be mind blowingly kitten #8230;

I would also say that Sorrows has had a harder journey then all the other servers…being stuck in t8 for months at a time and kicking in the competition week after week…im amazed they have SO many people… which leads me to believe that SF is a great server and people want to stay there.

not sure if this addressed the issue like i was hoping..but hey, lets give SF some slack.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

tonight’s session. couldn’t stop laughing

I got a good laugh outta that ram XD
And I see myself in that second screenshot :o

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hazen.4320

Hazen.4320

This week has been great so far. As a SFer, I have enjoyed the fights and the constant map watching that we have had to do. DH and IoJ – it feels like we are home. Taking SM, then losing it 10 minutes later and fighting hard to try to take it again. Good times!

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

well, i can understand SF’s frustration. when you get teamed up with people who wont shut the efff up. it can be mind blowingly kitten ..

I would also say that Sorrows has had a harder journey then all the other servers…being stuck in t8 for months at a time and kicking in the competition week after week…im amazed they have SO many people… which leads me to believe that SF is a great server and people want to stay there.

not sure if this addressed the issue like i was hoping..but hey, lets give SF some slack.

I think the biggest misconception about SF is that we are a bunch of noobs that are pricks who use superior numbers to their advantage to win on the the scoreboard.

When in reality, we are likley the same as most servers, we have some nice folks, funny folks, competitive people, casuals, etc…..The kind words are appreciated though, as most people we come across could care-less about the issues we have faced. In T7 it was constant: “you won’t belong here”, even before we got there. When we did arrive it was: “you only win because…”, some even claiming that losing by 100k wasn’t getting “rolled” by us….

At the end of the day, we wanted out of T8 because it was ruining 3 servers entire game experience as most of those people it affected only played WvW. We have worked so hard at “moving up”, that sometimes I worry that we forgot that we only wanted to move up to a competitive matchup. Well I think we have arrived at that. So for all the people saying “you won’t make it out of this tier..etc”, we shouldn’t even be trying to leave. Again we have fought so hard to move up, that people think we are trying to get to T1, but that is just not the case. We just want to find a nice tier that competes with us, without whining about our numbers, without complaining about our playstyle, and so on.

Well for now at least, I think we have found that place. Make no mistake about it, we plan on winning this tier, but as for moving up: we would rather have a fun matchup. Eventually every server that makes these runs up the tiers seems to either flame out and drop like a rock once they begin to lose (fairweather players), or they find a tier that suits them.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Revenant.5498

Revenant.5498

well, i can understand SF’s frustration. when you get teamed up with people who wont shut the efff up. it can be mind blowingly kitten ..

I think the biggest misconception about SF is that we are a bunch of noobs that are pricks who use superior numbers to their advantage to win on the the scoreboard.

When in reality, we are likley the same as most servers, we have some nice folks, funny folks, competitive people, casuals, etc…..The kind words are appreciated though, as most people we come across could care-less about the issues we have faced. In T7 it was constant: “you won’t belong here”, even before we got there. When we did arrive it was: “you only win because…”, some even claiming that losing by 100k wasn’t getting “rolled” by us….

At the end of the day, we wanted out of T8 because it was ruining 3 servers entire game experience as most of those people it affected only played WvW. We have worked so hard at “moving up”, that sometimes I worry that we forgot that we only wanted to move up to a competitive matchup. Well I think we have arrived at that. So for all the people saying “you won’t make it out of this tier..etc”, we shouldn’t even be trying to leave. Again we have fought so hard to move up, that people think we are trying to get to T1, but that is just not the case. We just want to find a nice tier that competes with us, without whining about our numbers, without complaining about our playstyle, and so on.

Well for now at least, I think we have found that place. Make no mistake about it, we plan on winning this tier, but as for moving up: we would rather have a fun matchup. Eventually every server that makes these runs up the tiers seems to either flame out and drop like a rock once they begin to lose (fairweather players), or they find a tier that suits them.

This is a very true statement. The battles over the last 3 day’s winning and losing have been a lot more fun and competitive than I’ve seen in WvW.

Arthur – Guardian
Abelia – Necromancer
Revenant – Thief

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

well that sounds about right, im glad to see you guys feel at home here. When we first saw you on reset night we were like…O…M…G it seemed you had a million people in each BL. we would go to a camp and there would be 60 people there…go to a tower, another 60 guys. now it seems our populations are quite equal. This matching is going to be great practice for both of us!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

Glad to see T6 is working out for you guys. T7 is a really good fit for DR now. We have a coverage gap at night that can not be fixed until we get more transfers, and IoJ was flipping our map every night when we were in T6. We had a blast last weekend…score is really very even with all 3 hovering within 4% of each other. Had a 3 way battle for SM yesterday that went on for hours. NoQQ and Oink are actually having good matches against roaming groups on T7. From the looks of it, this last move was good for all 6 of the servers.

SF, note that IoJ and DH were doubling us plenty in the T6 bracket when we were in the 2 slot, and we just threw the points to go down to T7 in the end to get away from it and rebuild. You guys have the numbers to deal with it, but their night crew is hard to handle. It is a bit discouraging to groom a keep and get it fully upgraded to wake up and find it flipped in the morning night after night. In T7 keeps are lasting much longer which is a bit more satisfying .

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoguti.9571

Hoguti.9571

Congrats on the lead DH! I dont think your server is as strong as you think it is SF, but we will have to let the week play out before we know! Will need to pick up your game a lot more if you plan on getting out of T6.

At least 2/3 of this matchup is balanced, red suits us better over at IoJ anyways. i love me an overlook

Don’t overlook the fact that one of the best guilds on SF has mostly pulled out of wvw for this week to train new members. The guild that took ebg on reset and held it for 24hrs. Once they left doubleya vee doubleya SF stopped gaining points.
I’ve really enjoyed this match up and I can’t wait to get back into the fight once the next reset happens.

Question: What is all this talk about “kitten”… I don’t understand what that word means; a little help please.

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Don’t overlook the fact that one of the best guilds on SF has mostly pulled out of wvw for this week to train new members. The guild that took ebg on reset and held it for 24hrs. Once they left doubleya vee doubleya SF stopped gaining points.
I’ve really enjoyed this match up and I can’t wait to get back into the fight once the next reset happens.

Question: What is all this talk about “kitten”… I don’t understand what that word means; a little help please.

If you’re talking about the word kitten, that can appear in words, its the swear/inappropriate language filter (though it does tend to filter other stuff for some reason). Otherwise, I’m not sure what you mean by “kitten”.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Hoguti.9571

If you’re talking about the word kitten, that can appear in words, its the swear/inappropriate language filter (though it does tend to filter other stuff for some reason). Otherwise, I’m not sure what you mean by “kitten”.

Oh! That is exactly what I was asking about.
Thank you Sir.

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

ive seen plenty of [king] in wvw this week. matter of fact at almost every engagement that [grim] is in we comment on the king players. So they cant be too too gone. hehe

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Hoguti.9571

ive seen plenty of [king] in wvw this week. matter of fact at almost every engagement that [grim] is in we comment on the king players. So they cant be too too gone. hehe

They go in to kill still, but you won’t see them holding battlegrounds or fully upgrading any keeps or anything that helps keep points.

in Match-ups

Hoguti.9571

Oh, and I didn’t mention a guild name, but funny how you know it’s KING.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Oh, and I didn’t mention a guild name, but funny how you know it’s KING.

Probably because Arthur mentioned something to the effect earlier in this thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/4-26-T6-DH-IoJ-SF/page/3#post1916059

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: mfernandez.4172

mfernandez.4172

I’d like to add that Darkhaven’s rampant abuse of the laugh emote/spam with said emote is very unsportsmanlike and that it is indirectly harrassing us as the enemy team who is just trying to have a good match up, and to top off it just doesn’t make sense that you spam laugh as we wipe you 1 man to every 4 of your full berserker’s players, just my two cents on the topic..

Absolutley nothing wrong with doing this. I play ioj and do this consistantly, its a bit of fun and cheeky “take that”. If you are getting offended by this, you should go outside some more. reminder: this is an online video game

EROTIC DISCO HEAT [SE] [FR]
http://www.youtube.com/user/taeHocsiD

in Match-ups

D W.5179

I’d like to add that Darkhaven’s rampant abuse of the laugh emote/spam with said emote is very unsportsmanlike and that it is indirectly harrassing us as the enemy team who is just trying to have a good match up, and to top off it just doesn’t make sense that you spam laugh as we wipe you 1 man to every 4 of your full berserker’s players, just my two cents on the topic..

Absolutley nothing wrong with doing this. I play ioj and do this consistantly, its a bit of fun and cheeky “take that”. If you are getting offended by this, you should go outside some more. reminder: this is an online video game

Yup, it’s in the game for a reason. I enjoy seeing emotes while in WvW.
When somebody kills me and sits on my corpse or /laugh’s at me, I handle it fine; I simply cut myself a bit, no big deal. In fact people have been /laugh at me all day and it’s starting to make a mess by my computterr, I’m am also being feels a bit lightt headded atm andI feelliek imay pass out at any momennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

SF is greater than Darkhaven, I don’t think darkhaven will see T5 for a long long time. Because when SF moves to T5 the server that went to T6 from T5 will most likely be better than darkhaven as well.

in Match-ups

D W.5179

SF is greater than Darkhaven, I don’t think darkhaven will see T5 for a long long time. Because when SF moves to T5 the server that went to T6 from T5 will most likely be better than darkhaven as well.

Hmm, kind of hard to say since I think DH and SF will both evolve a lot after a couple weeks of this current match-up. I look forward to DH and SF feeding off of each other to the point where we both belong in T5. Given time I think we will see quite the difference in all three servers in this tier. IoJ will evolve a lot in this match-up as well, I’m just speaking mostly about DH and SF because of what I am replying to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laggin Dragon.3062

Laggin Dragon.3062

Congrats to DH taking the lead. I got up today and was sort of surprised because we haven’t lost the lead after reset night in months.

I don’t know the details behind why KING isn’t officially participating in this week’s WvW, maybe you guys really want to get a little PVE in due to holding EB so well the last few weeks (I know you guys put a lot of time into that). But if it was something I or someone in CoSA did/said I’d like to apologize to KING (whoever was rubbed the wrong way). You guys are a big force in WvW and I’d hate to lose you guys this week because of something I said/did. So again, on behalf of CoSA I’m sorry if we had a hand in KING not being in WvW this week.

Alcott – Level 120 Ele
Leader of Core of Scarlet/Sapphire Alliance [CoSA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: fost.9167

fost.9167

Last week DR and IOJ ganged up on DH because we opened strong, SF had a -very- strong opening so yeah of course they are going to nibble on the sides because up front with numbers etc is a lot harder.

IOJ and DH have coverage at odd times, never know what you will see when you wake up.

Talk of numbers, zergs, gangs etc are useless. SF will dominate with numbers, then DH will, its the ebb and flow of people signing in. It just means you change strats or walk back a lot!

So far its fun, I miss DR though and their forum baiting

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Hmm, kind of hard to say since I think DH and SF will both evolve a lot after a couple weeks of this current match-up. I look forward to DH and SF feeding off of each other to the point where we both belong in T5. Given time I think we will see quite the difference in all three servers in this tier. IoJ will evolve a lot in this match-up as well, I’m just speaking mostly about DH and SF because of what I am replying to.

I see this happening as well. Both of our servers have spent quite a long time stomping (with our three week interlude on the flipside, getting stomped), and it is probably the first time many people on DH have faced a server that matched us so well. I see a lot of good stuff happening yonder, including those large organized guilds, and I see DH crossing her arms a bit and rising to the challenge. I also see quite a bit of our server in yours, namely both of our clamoring for STERNMIST at all costs, the most beautiful castle that shines brightly in the eyes of young SFers and DHers everywhere ~grabby hands~.

And another observation: from the first week we played IOJ recently (i.e: who/where are they…?) to now: you guys are a new animal. Props to getting on your feet in the face of larger servers. I see a lot of stubborn holding and sneaky ninjas, and enthusiastic participation in the new/old T6 meta game: GOLEM ARMIES.

Very excited for the matchup to come, bring your all and let’s play some dub vee dub.

Commencing screencap spam from the weekend:
1) Battle for the shiniest castle #402
2) Trying to hold SF from taking back their Bay
3) NOPE.gif
4) Portal Bomb wars
5) DH getting her groove on
6) Wait, HOW many people were in that lord’s room? (nice hold [LH], some epic fights)

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Does SF have any roamers or small party play at all? All i see are zergballs of SF fighting our zergballs of DH. I know their are some seriously good players around, but i have yet to see them!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

in Match-ups

hyjaxxx.1584

swindler, ive see some of their small skirmish groups..and they are pretty decent. had some great battles with king. and ive also had my lil bag of goodies given to them in a rapid manner. lol…they have some mesmers that are unreal.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

SF for sure has some good people. I have had a lot of good battles so far.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir