5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

Guys! Guys! We’re supposed to be allies here, cleverly teaming up to shove NSP into Tier 8! If you keep fighting each other like this you’ll seem like respectable commanders to them!

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Just want to it clear [WvW] is only in GoM. Yes there is another guild that uses that tag. Yes when ever we see them we destroy them as there should only be one guild with that tag and that’s us.

Claim all the 2xTeam you want if you lose you lose. All I can say is we don’t fight for 2nd and we don’t ask for help we just get our people take our zerg and take all your stuff.

We love trolling and love causing drama because it makes us laugh so nsp please keep feeding us more bags.

Just a quick side note please keep talking about [WvW] I love seeing you guys cry and spread false info.

No offense but since when does your guild destroy anything, let alone a guild?

Genuinely curious here because you often drop very quickly despite your numbers.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Announcement for GoM

We have moved to a new larger capacity teamspeak server. Ask for the info in EB or GoM BL, and I’m sure someone will get it to you.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Irony.8056

Irony.8056

Announcement for GoM & Dev R

We have moved to a new larger capacity teamspeak server to make more room for devona’s rest. Ask for the info in EB or Dev R / GoM BL, and I’m sure someone will get it to you.

Fix’t

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Announcement for GoM & Dev R

We have moved to a new larger capacity teamspeak server to make more room for devona’s rest. Ask for the info in EB or Dev R / GoM BL, and I’m sure someone will get it to you.

Fix’t

Hahaha, good one.

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

those arrow carts..why can they hit catas at 90% power >.>
i knew theyre were op on damage but man that range too.
1.evidence!
2. arrow carts amiright?

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

those arrow carts..why can they hit catas at 90% power >.>
i knew theyre were op on damage but man that range too.
1.evidence!
2. arrow carts amiright?

1. That catapult can totally be farther back than that.
2. I love that game and that dreadnought totally dies.

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barquiel.5610

Barquiel.5610

Just want to it clear [WvW] is only in GoM. Yes there is another guild that uses that tag. Yes when ever we see them we destroy them as there should only be one guild with that tag and that’s us.

Claim all the 2xTeam you want if you lose you lose. All I can say is we don’t fight for 2nd and we don’t ask for help we just get our people take our zerg and take all your stuff.

We love trolling and love causing drama because it makes us laugh so nsp please keep feeding us more bags.

Just a quick side note please keep talking about [WvW] I love seeing you guys cry and spread false info.

LOL

Just. LOL. You don’t destroy us. You outnumber us. And I kill you lame copycats with extreme prejudice. You have the absolute tastiest loot bags.

“And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee. "

Awesome the feeling is mutual :P
Also I’m pretty sure my team of 4 not to long ago beat you guys down pretty hard. If memory serves it was 4v8 with several of your guys in the 8. But hey it’s ok we both can has some internet cookies

BTW I love that everyone thinks we are a huge guild. I wish that was true but honestly we only have like 28 peeps on reset the rest of time its more like 8 but if I got pwn’d all the time I’d say there were more to :P

Potenkon Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

1. That catapult can totally be farther back than that.
2. I love that game and that dreadnought totally dies.

-.-
i blame you then! for not being there!
I have to interrupt my quest for the shiny to come and help our BL =/
But here is another 40k gif for the road.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

BTW I love that everyone thinks we are a huge guild. I wish that was true but honestly we only have like 28 peeps on reset the rest of time its more like 8 but if I got pwn’d all the time I’d say there were more to :P

Do you even know what tier you are in? I’d say having a guild zerg of 28 people running together is as big as it gets in T7. The only exception I can think of is BOSS but they seem more PvE oriented with occasional events in WvW.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

LOL

Just. LOL. You don’t destroy us. You outnumber us. And I kill you lame copycats with extreme prejudice. You have the absolute tastiest loot bags.

Awesome the feeling is mutual :P
Also I’m pretty sure my team of 4 not to long ago beat you guys down pretty hard. If memory serves it was 4v8 with several of your guys in the 8. But hey it’s ok we both can has some internet cookies

I do think you are a huge guild because I can’t think of guilds bigger than you.

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

WvW is kidding themselves if they think that they aren’t one of the biggest guilds in this tier who fields the most numbers…NSP is lucky to get guild groups of 15-20 besides reset…and yes WvW(GOM) are quite squishy! DR ones you guys seem pretty solid! Ps ASH I still love you!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

GoM doesn’t always win WvW, but when we do, we win while performing massive cult rituals for the favor of Zommoros.

Attachments:

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Nice duel lastnight to the SPCA ranger in GOM. Would you mind PMing me your spec/gear etc?

Props

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

So who’s down for a giant naked dance party later this week to settle all the bad tension?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

Weekend rehash

A. Reset- ugh. Had about 8 commanders tagged up in DRBL splitting PUGs, and NSP +GOM hit us hard on keeps/garrisons. Had queue on DRBL, yet felt like disorganized population of nobody on our team where they needed to be. Went to enemy BL just to get all guildies on same BL, homeland was a wreck. On top of this, TS crashed frequently disrupting communications. Just a horrible start.

B. Saturday- bunkered in early and built up keep defenses. Organized defenders and had eyes on all towers/keeps/camps/garrison. I dropped personally 14g or so on upgrades that day, and had a blast. Andrew held vigil on SW keep all day and fended off GOM 4x with Siegerazer. Was proud of how DDLG, VP, and my early morning buds pulled together to get our homeland in shape after the thorough drubbing we had previous night.

C. Mother’s Day- wasn’t on too much but was pleased to see that Sat Night crew held all of our gains from Sat on DRBL upgrades through morning. Nice job guys. We tried to leave you with something easier to defend, and you held it.

Did get a break from defense, and went to NSPBL with Duyyy + Vars leading a huge zerg in mass action there. Had a blast with Loosin + Cream Egg as mesmers tossing people off cliffs at hills. Had some fun in an all thief party. Was really enjoying VP’s tight roaming group tactics. SPCA bunker build team…omg….so frustrating. I am going to build an AC for you each time I see your tag.

GOM and NSP- I hope we can give you some competition and close that gap we had on reset. I want to see neither of you go up or down. Good fights all week.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

DDLG would just like to say you guys are one of most tacticfully impressive and organized guilds I’ve seen! Cheers to you, we always gotta think hard to beat you, tho last night we ended up having a good time in your south BL for about 4 hours…we were 1 yak from re upgrading lake too

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Barquiel.5610

WvW is kidding themselves if they think that they aren’t one of the biggest guilds in this tier who fields the most numbers…NSP is lucky to get guild groups of 15-20 besides reset…and yes WvW(GOM) are quite squishy! DR ones you guys seem pretty solid! Ps ASH I still love you!

I guess we are huge then didn’t know having 28 peeps in wvw on reset was so big. I guess we don’t care about what tier we are in we grab good peeps and rip you apart. We do have some peeps in zerker which we are trying to regear. As far as my main Potenkon you can try and burst me down if you want tho it wont happen. Tell ya what you burst me down in wvw i’ll give you a cookie.

Come at me bro

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Great fights this weekend when I was able to log in. Anyone have a score update for those of us stuck at work (and too forgetful to have checked before leaving for work)?

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: jerryfingers.6273

jerryfingers.6273

Nice duel lastnight to the SPCA ranger in GOM. Would you mind PMing me your spec/gear etc?

Props

And reveal my secrets?!?! NEVER!

Was a good duel for sure!

Snake of Talins
SPCA

(edited by jerryfingers.6273)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Weekend rehash.

Friday: NSP showed up
Saturday: NSP kinda showed up
Sunday: NSP forgot to show up

And shockingly the overall score is 100% reflective of this. Here’s to a better week, at NSP we love digging ourselves into a hole.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: pixieish.9627

pixieish.9627

And now, a score update while I admire an ancient lighthouse which I’m told is built on an undead dragon’s breeding ground, but I’m sure nothing bad could ever possibly happen to it.

Attachments:

Reiseiji, Guardian, Fabulous Spec
Kaschen, Engi, Nerfed Spec
Devona’s Refugee, recently arrived to F.Aspenwood

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Hello to the 2 Bsty d/d eles I just fought in nsp bl ~
That was fun fighting you.

I though we had an interesting 2v2 coming with that warrior (or guard) after you wiped his party but he ran away T_T.
Bouh…

VoxL, NSPPT

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Holes? We don’t do holes we do gigantic pits of unescapabale death! And well WvW seems to always be in SM so won’t be seeing you much and I’m an engi bro you seem to be talking to me like I’m a thief or d/d ele…and zerker isn’t as bad as everyone seems to think, all depends on how ya play…worked pretty well last night everytime I lead a group into GOM

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

1. usual day in WvW
2. 5% of WvW

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Can we have phze and mend then?

no! atomicjellybean is ours!

I actually believe both of you are property of HoD

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Not cool… fricking 40 person zerg in DR bl and people showing up inside a tower before the door down… I hope it was just a bug.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Barquiel.5610

Not cool… fricking 40 person zerg in DR bl and people showing up inside a tower before the door down… I hope it was just a bug.

Yea apparently 2 guys some how got inside. However we told the people not to hit anything and to report the bug themselves.

BTW thanks NSP and DR I left 2 bags of chips in your garrison and really needed them back so I brought some friends. Been in WvW all day.

Come at me Bro

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Barquiel.5610

Holes? We don’t do holes we do gigantic pits of unescapabale death! And well WvW seems to always be in SM so won’t be seeing you much and I’m an engi bro you seem to be talking to me like I’m a thief or d/d ele…and zerker isn’t as bad as everyone seems to think, all depends on how ya play…worked pretty well last night everytime I lead a group into GOM

All I heard from this post is I’m scared. Hold up still taking all your bases.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Killing one person with four others is a huge accomplishment for this guy. Congrats mate

Attachments:

The Art of Roaming [gank]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearTheAmish.8730

FearTheAmish.8730

Killing one person with four others is a huge accomplishment for this guy. Congrats mate

hey give him a break maybe it was his first kill ever outside of a zerg

AmishDriveby Asura Necro [GH]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

1 Karma train guild.
1 Sub-par zergball guild.
1 Upleveled.
1 PvE dude.

Yep, looks like the usual stuff.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

dem graphics. ( sorry had to =p)

people gonna peep.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: maxsettings.2834

maxsettings.2834

If that was northwest tower on the borderlands then we might have a trend going. These are from over a month ago:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/12-4-DH-DR-IoJ/page/10#post1857493
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/12-4-DH-DR-IoJ/page/10#post1857638

Maybe someone could make a separate thread to gather evidence from other servers to get ArenaNet’s attention, I’m kinda swamped with finals atm

Devona’s Rest [TDD] – [OBS]
Bukems Mailbox

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Ya WvW how them doors treating ya? Heard they buffed them may be too tough for you guys

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Tis a bug. I’ve seen multiple people get feared/displaced through the gate at NW tower.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Barquiel.5610

Hmm our doors seem to be treating us fine. I was concerned about your doors so I went ahead and took your BL and Garrison to make sure your doors were up to code. Sadly NSP doors where weak and useless so I made my self at home.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

You mean like burried in the ground on center island while our BL is almost completely red? Ya gj there you guys are pro…first thing I did tonight was that wiping you thanks for making my night so quick

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Apparently our doors were too much for DR to handle… They had to bring a ram zerg with their zerg >.>

(Yeah, I crapped my pants seeing all that)

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Apparently our doors were too much for DR to handle… They had to bring a ram zerg with their zerg >.>

It’s not a ram zerg,
IT’S RAGE! (or Gate of Madness q: )

(You did and do a better golem zerg than us tho)

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

Yeah, this started as a joke in TS “Drop 10 rams!” and when 5 were dropped, we decided to keep it going… I think I dropped at least 5 by myself…

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

NSP server gets double team by Gom and Dr yet again. Our server is small so lets take advantage of it?

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

I think I understand why NSP is losing so badly after spanking us before we dropped to t8.

They’re all in the jp doing nothing but ganking us peaceful GoM and DR.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Gj defending your BL tonight GOM you put up a great fight

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

No offense but since when does your guild destroy anything, let alone a guild?

Genuinely curious here because you often drop very quickly despite your numbers.

We’re largely unorganized and have people who aren’t in the best speced gear, but thats something we are trying to change. With a little luck we may be able to shape into a force to be reckoned with in the near future.

LOL

You impostors shall always be my first target.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Gj defending your BL tonight GOM you put up a great fight

Thanks… that was a pretty intense couple of hours. Lots of running back and forth to defend all the keeps. Then every time we’d try to take a camp back and re-supply, we’d run into either the AD/NoQQ/Btsy crew or the SPCA/Splat crew, sometimes both at the same time. It would’ve been a fantastic night to get some roaming group practice in if we weren’t so swamped trying to help the defense.

Best part was when the NSP golems breached garrison, then the wall upgrade finished right after they walked in. Free wipe and free wall repair. Just some unfortunate timing on NSP’s part.

Good fights all!

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Fun stuff as usual, thanks for the fights.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wafflez.8460

Wafflez.8460

Here is a some fun fights from last weeks match up. The vid is made by rackin stack, hope you enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-2ZYSZQGR4

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Barquiel.5610

You mean like burried in the ground on center island while our BL is almost completely red? Ya gj there you guys are pro…first thing I did tonight was that wiping you thanks for making my night so quick

lol you didn’t bury me I guarantee that. I did see a engi ausra with your guild tag early in the day. If that was you all I saw you do is run for the hills. See while you talk big in the forums I’m doing work.

BTW if you think all we/I do is afk in SM then I guess I’ll be afk’ing in your OL. Please keep feeding me those bags. Come at me Bro

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

score update for people.

Attachments: