5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearTheAmish.8730

FearTheAmish.8730

Not enough rams, I am disappoint.

O.O they are breeding in the wild. I for one will gladly support our new ram overlords.

AmishDriveby Asura Necro [GH]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Why?

Really, why? xD

Someone jokingly said “10 rams” on TS and it sounded fun so everybody tagged along and added a few rams. Seeing all of the confused GoM was worth the massive waste of supply

The Art of Roaming [gank]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Nice fighting NSP… there is a metric butt load of you guys but fun either way.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Meanwhile in Tier 8…

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

FearTheAmish.8730

Meanwhile in Tier 8…

“just sparta this one” “yolo” greatest quotes in a situation like that.

also anyone got time to post score? still stuck at work.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Meanwhile in Tier 8…

Ouch, saw the score. Looks like Ferg’s going beastmode this week.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Meanwhile in Tier 8…

Hahaha, Henge doin it with style.

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Well had some great fights yesterday also, noticeably the big battle at vale i forgot what bl though, i started recording halfway through only. Thanks for the fun!

That was indeed a fun fight by Vale, forgot when that happened specifically but I remember that fight well! I was actually most surprised I didn’t die once or get downed that entire fight, but even if so, was a heck of a fight. You NSP small mans are one tough cookie to wipe!

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

I think the joke worked for both of us, many of us in TeamSpeak were dying of laughter at the sheer number of rams placed at the near dead gate… I think to my understanding only 4 rams were ever completed tho, haha.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

To the 4 AD/RegA/whatever else, was a fun couple fights. Sorry for zerging you over on that last one, all our friends decided to come out at once and we can’t say no.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

More about flame rams, here’s one that turned out to be super effective at taking down walls.

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barquiel.5610

Barquiel.5610

NSP and DR please start 2xteaming cause I’m so freaking bored. Seriously I want a fight but all I see are scrubs that run away. Some out there stand in fight. Come at Me BRO

Potenkon Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

More about flame rams, here’s one that turned out to be super effective at taking down walls.

What’s your armor? O_O

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

What’s your armor? O_O

I’m more curious about the floating Veteran Archer

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

What’s your armor? O_O

Good eyes, I never woulda seen that had it not been pointed out… xD (I do remember once seeing a friendly ballista that was imbedded in that same wall a while ago when we broke it down, thought it was pretty funny xD)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

What’s your armor? O_O

Like another has said, good eye. Had to search the image for a bit until I realized there’s something up there

And you managed to identify the profession merely from the lower robes?

Still wonder about the armor tho XD

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

What’s your armor? O_O

Good eyes, I never woulda seen that had it not been pointed out… xD (I do remember once seeing a friendly ballista that was imbedded in that same wall a while ago when we broke it down, thought it was pretty funny xD)

eighteen characters(?)

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Who knew the game was infinitely better at 530 am central us time. Hats off to some spca/splt/xoxo players in Eternal.

There is still fun to be had in this game.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

What’s your armor? O_O

Like another has said, good eye. Had to search the image for a bit until I realized there’s something up there

And you managed to identify the profession merely from the lower robes?

Still wonder about the armor tho XD

It’s valkyrie armour. Crafted with 350 armoursmithing.

I can’t believe you guys don’t know the floating archer.

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

score update please
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA is about 6 hours behind

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Scooooooore update

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

FearTheAmish.8730

Great fight GoM last night at ogre in EB. i had to go to bed but was awesome holding off a decent sized group of you with 5 people.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

insert text about farming larger group here.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lepew.7890

Lepew.7890

Logged on last night and was joking around with guildies who were complaining about heartseaker spamming thieves. I told them I suck at thief and that’s how I roll, with full berserker gear. This lead to Cream Egg making a brand new guild called “Number 2 spamming btches” which we all joined following the guild rules of ignoring keys 1, 3,4, and 5, wearing berserker gear, and finishing downed players with the 2 skill on a flame ram. We really have trouble getting that ram technique down though, since people port off, and we need garotte wire to drag them back onto the ram. Our little thief zerg was running around the south side of DRBL spamming 2 and flame ram finishing people, and we were at the crucial decision point of deciding whether to go with glory or apricot as our colors when we were rudely interrupted by Os guild.

Now this was my first introduction to NSP/Os guild. They brought a bunch of them. Think big beefy warriors and guardians with CC out the wazoo (think of a guild of SPCA types and you get the gist), whose prime tactic is to bore straight through your lines all the way to the back to the squishy people. They were good, staying tight for the most part, getting their fallen up, and they were rolling us…SE keep, SW keep, Bay…Around this time Zombieland shows up to take down stuff. Unlike Os, which was wiping us, we could easily roll Zombieland. Around the 4th or 5th engagement w/Os we started to get a little better with Os. Nice job Os, we are going to have to come up with specific tactics for you guys. Maybe we should all log to boon stripping fearing and AOE slowing necro alts when you come around and scatter.

I logged when we had the map back. Looking forward to future engagements with Os, and perfecting my technique of 2-spamming on my thief.

McDingus – DDLG guild – Stormbluff Isle

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

NOOB had fun times in DR borderlands last night. Not sure what guild showed up to Hills around 9 Central. But wow that was a lot of people!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Having not played for a month or so I was bored last night and poked my head in.

And I have got to say what a pleasure it was. I was stinking it up. Having a new naga mouse and moving my hot keys around I was jumping instead of dodging and all kinds of stupid things. But unlike so many other times in the past all the people who killed me, none stopped to laugh or dance. Some bowed some just went on their way. It was like I was in a strange make believe land of wvw.

After chasing Btsy around for awhile and getting spiked several times for the effort I could actually get some of my skills selected correctly.

So thanks to those out there just having fun and killing a poor little asuran thief who looked like he had no idea what he was doing.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Nice job Os, we are going to have to come up with specific tactics for you guys. Maybe we should all log to boon stripping fearing and AOE slowing necro alts when you come around and scatter.

I logged when we had the map back. Looking forward to future engagements with Os, and perfecting my technique of 2-spamming on my thief.

;) I’d love to see some new tactics built directly to counter us. That would amuse me without end.
Any DDLG who I’ve 1vs1’d with has been a long. Yes. 10 minute long fight and has always been courteous in winning and losing. I also look forward in seeing you guys on the field.
And you can try the boon strip. But when we boon faster than you can remove and then teleport directly ontop of you thats when we’ll just GG

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirena.1573

Sirena.1573

NSP and DR please start 2xteaming cause I’m so freaking bored. Seriously I want a fight but all I see are scrubs that run away. Some out there stand in fight. Come at Me BRO

It’s a little difficult after wiping waves of 20-30 only to be replaced by another 20-30 every minute. You guys have serious numbers that look alot like Kaineng’s. Eventually it’s run or die.

Siren Star <RegA> Ranger

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Who knew the game was infinitely better at 530 am central us time. Hats off to some spca/splt/xoxo players in Eternal.

There is still fun to be had in this game.

Haha. After a whole evening of very little activity in the BLs we decided to go to EB and get zerged to death out of boredom… Little did we know we’d run into you guys and have a couple nice fights.
We also deployed the bugzapper technique in one of the camps and had some fun fights against DR zergs, which caused us to stay on much later than usual. It was a pleasantly surprising experience.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

insert text about farming larger group here.

additional quote

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

It seems that we have great difficult to team up with NSP. :-/

NSP and GoM both kindly came to visit us last night during NA prime time. I can’t blame them/NSP tho. Our people were playing in their south yard, which I failed to understand why, GoM BL was so sadly all blue that time. For weeks, GoM BL has been my 1st choice running a XP train or doing something else with random people. (unless we have outmanned buff in NSP BL, or maybe EB)

Anyway, people can always have their fun in their own way. Special thanks to our people (and one commander last night) for answering my call(s) coming back to defend homeland! (mostly retake, flip our camps back, just the same as they do on the other map…)

It’s a little difficult after wiping waves of 20-30 only to be replaced by another 20-30 every minute. You guys have serious numbers that look alot like Kaineng’s. Eventually it’s run or die.

Screenshot update from this morning, Pacific Time, in DR BL. I hope that it’s not a trend to be outmanned in our own BL…. One of us later spotted 15 or more GoM with golem(s), really classic typical GoM! I left for morning shower later, didn’t know how things ended…

PS. And, what were you NSP doing in the west side of DR BL around 1AM PST/4AM EST with 2 golems? Which were spotted near Bay’s watergate when another necro and I were fighting (or, to me, got jumped by) 3 GoM thives (2 [ASH] + 1 [Worm] ). Your small group with the golems stopped by W sentry, SW of Garrison, took some rest, looked puzzled, headed to NW camp first, then came back to Garrison lower west gate. Did you know that you were far far away from your spawn? and you didn’t own SW camp (GoM did) and maybe SS camp, too. We were all scratching our heads watching your golems slowly dancing across the map. Killing me curious.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

We also deployed the bugzapper technique in one of the camps

i giggled…

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

A word from EB. We’ve had a stupid hacker running round from [SOA]. I joined a NSP party to let them know also, keeping people informed. I had all players in my squad report him and then NSP did also.

This little kitten is NOT representative of GoM and i apologise profusely on behalf of all other decent players to any detriment this may of caused your playing.

Once again we’re sorry,
- GoM

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

A word from EB. We’ve had a stupid hacker running round from [SOA]. I joined a NSP party to let them know also, keeping people informed. I had all players in my squad report him and then NSP did also.

This little kitten is NOT representative of GoM and i apologise profusely on behalf of all other decent players to any detriment this may of caused your playing.

Once again we’re sorry,
- GoM

-sigh- This is terrible. I do not understand why people just can’t play the game as it is.
And he is right, this person is not a representative of GoM. We are a proud and fair server, not a server tolerant of hackers/cheaters/and what have you. Breaks my heart just reading this.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skinnie.4825

Skinnie.4825

Three of us from Ash and wurm guild upgraded vale, south and Briar in nsp earlier. They kept focusing on briar while kitty took garrison and hills. 5 hours later they are still pushing Briar ;x

Come help we need people to refresh siege !!

Kamls `BG

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Ouch.
Dropping the CC on mendons gate really gets to you guys.

Dem Green arrows ^__^
Well at least I enjoyed it.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Skinnie.4825

This Asura RUSL member needs an assist !

Kamls `BG

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Skinnie.4825

7 hours of holding Briar and 50 come to get it. GG nsp.

Kamls `BG

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Last score update 9 hours ago. Anyone have a recent one for the unfortunates stuck at work?

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

You ask, and I deliver.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

You ask, and I deliver.

You are Teh Awesomz.

Thank you!

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kittybock.5683

kittybock.5683

Three of us from Ash and wurm guild upgraded vale, south and Briar in nsp earlier. They kept focusing on briar while kitty took garrison and hills. 5 hours later they are still pushing Briar ;x

Come help we need people to refresh siege !!

Hope they came to help you We had a great run on NSP and even took a turn in DR for a bit, as well. I just had to step out for some RL things.
Great Team work, all.

Kitty

Commander Kittaene
Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader, Primal Fury

(edited by kittybock.5683)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Seems NSP was able to actually field some numbers earlier.

Good to see.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Looks like we won’t be back for awhile </3

#winning

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

(edited by atomicjellybean.5389)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Looks like we won’t be back for awhile </3

#winning

Don’t worry about it, Jelly. WvW is more than any single week’s scores! Do your best and have fun. =)

Gate of Madness

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

sigh where are the solo roamers at…need people to get better against…i find none at all. Dont want any thieves either, what a broken class >.> made a lvl 2 and downed tons of 80s with it.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

sigh where are the solo roamers at…need people to get better against…i find none at all. Dont want any thieves either, what a broken class >.> made a lvl 2 and downed tons of 80s with it.

Well I ran into some GoM people and we had a nice time doing some 1v1s in DR just a few minutes a go. Logged now though.

RNG Officer.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Well had some great fights yesterday also, noticeably the big battle at vale i forgot what bl though, i started recording halfway through only. Thanks for the fun!

This again some time thanks

RNG Officer.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Props to the [HH] eles

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Good times in GoM BL. Thanks for the fights it was a good guild night for us! First of what I hope will be many. Tried to get Bay from you guys but way too many of you guys for our little group. Had to leave to go and recap a few things at our borderland and by that time couldn’t get enough of us together to roam around again, but was a blast while we were there! Also had a great time running around with a few SPCA fighting on the middle island in GoM as well later on. Props to RISE and FGJ. Good fights with you guys.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]