5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Wait, we just want to make friends with you !!!
Fun time messing around at NSP borderland. Thank you GoM siegerazer for defending completely destroyed bluelake while we had fun with fireworks.

And thank YOU for making enough noise over at lake tower for us to go and flip the northwest tower!

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barquiel.5610

Barquiel.5610

GoM Winning in Game and In the Forums 0.o
FLAWLESS VICTORY

Potenkon Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Ty for the duels outside ruins xoxo. Was fun and you guys awesome.

Btw… Where has everyone gone this week?

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Oh, NSP my friend.

Dear GoM, can you guest on NSP and help them fight the zombies? I think it’s a totally win-win solution for you, for NSP, and the world peace!

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skinnie.4825

Skinnie.4825

9 hours later NSP gets greenbriar. Good game. 12 people rushing you under the ground must have been disorienting.

Kamls `BG

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Dear [XOXO] I was just dueling in NSP BL, was fun even though you both kicked my kitten First time I’ve actually dueled anyone, although I was stomped both times by randoms

Too bad because I was actually learning something from those fights. Dem boons man, I can’t do anything to you!

I look forward to trying again soon

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: markus.8631

markus.8631

Just finished taking GL in GOM borderlands. I want to say to GoM peeps there, great defense! Even with ol’ siegy helping us, you guys put up a solid fight. Props to you guys! That was a lot of fun!

Thiefy [DDLG] – Devona’s Rest

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Been slaving over fractals trying to get an ascended back piece so I could transmute my flower backpack with the correct stats and look even more like a fairy >.> Took a late night stroll in DR’s BLs and got some great roaming done. Had some great 1v2 fights with the Glob warrior and Rain ranger (Had to jet when 2 more ppl showed up, but i almost had a nice 1v1 with the warrior when i got chased to spawn) and later on the DDLG ranger and same Rain ranger, which lasted like a whole hour it seemed… Great fights which I needed since I missed the fight club… (Apologies to the xQcx (I Think) thief I was dueling that got rolled by the two rangers, we had a good fight going as well >.<)

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Myst:
Their was 1 particular NSP guild that ran up as me and the other 3 defenders in DR bl at the time were being swamped by about 6-8 GOM… we died (no biggie I do that a lot) the 15-20 NSP turned and left… I saw that at least 4 times before DR reinforcements came in… I cant speak for anyone else in DR but other than a duel if its red I try to kill it.

Also… you know we werent taking damage on the stairs right? I just stood their in EB randomly arrowing people on my up level raking in the bags… hell we had some run onto the stairs trying to kill people.

Good job on getting everybody that could swing a stick out in WvW then.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear [XOXO] I was just dueling in NSP BL, was fun even though you both kicked my kitten First time I’ve actually dueled anyone, although I was stomped both times by randoms

Too bad because I was actually learning something from those fights. Dem boons man, I can’t do anything to you!

I look forward to trying again soon

Np!

As most in this match up know a simple bow will get a duel from an XOXO member 99% of the time. Unless we are helping the bl.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Nice fights with NoQQ, Bsty and RH last evening, by the SW camp in NSP BL.

I’m glad there’s still pvp’ers in this matchup, and not only AC heroes and pvwall’ers.

VoxL, NSPPT

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Wait, we just want to make friends with you !!!
Fun time messing around at NSP borderland. Thank you GoM siegerazer for defending completely destroyed bluelake while we had fun with fireworks.

And thank YOU for making enough noise over at lake tower for us to go and flip the northwest tower!

Making noise…. Is kinda the whole point in the fireworks. Well, they are very pretty too. The amount of people that run away from them is ridiculous though and I am talking, jumping off bridges and cliffs to their death.

Bizzare but fun.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

miss nsp 2013 loves the camera.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m glad there’s still pvp’ers in this matchup, and not only AC heroes and pvwall’ers.

I’m sure you guys had a really good laugh at my expense as I kept failing that stupid jump to get back into the fight at vale. Nice of you to wait until I finally cleared the jump before attacking me.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

Hey DR!

All your base are belong to us.

Attachments:

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

playard.6035

“Trouble is brewing on the tropical island of Southsun Cove…” and Devona’s Rest Luxury Resorts!

I’m sorry that our resorts are fully (or almost) booked everywhere. May I suggest somewhere else for you, our honourable guests? They said through the Gate of Madness, you’ll find a paradise, a heaven, called Darkhaven.

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

“Trouble is brewing on the tropical island of Southsun Cove…” and Devona’s Rest Luxury Resorts!

I’m sorry that our resorts are fully (or almost) booked everywhere. May I suggest somewhere else for you, our honourable guests? They said through the Gate of Madness, you’ll find a paradise, a heaven, called Darkhaven.

Why do you keep blurring out your skills? Everyone already knows you’re a ranger and can pretty much figure out what you’re running. :P

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Why do you keep blurring out your skills? Everyone already knows you’re a ranger and can pretty much figure out what you’re running. :P

I’m a lame ranger from a small guild, and I urgently need some privacy to stay away from spotlight, kitten nice players, and zergs… to have some fun. q:

Please don’t hurt/hunt us!

Please! (^got a funny screenshot in the original post)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

Hes obviously worried he might be targeted. I mean who doesnt want to kill a shortbow ranger with signet of the hunt, search and rescue, and quickening zepher?

Thing is we dont target, we just kill them all. So unless your sitting on your hill/citadel your pretty much screwed. Though I see youve figured that out already.

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

score update O.o

Attachments:

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’m a lame ranger from a small guild, and I urgently need some privacy to stay away from spotlight, kitten nice players, and zergs… to have some fun. q:

Here’s how you should’ve responded:

Attachments:

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

thnkx DR =D

Now back to work!

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

thnkx DR =D

Now back to work!

’Grats! What else are ya missing for Incinerator?

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

thnkx DR =D

Now back to work!

You saw the whole world! :o

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Id love to be able to play in the off hours that GoM has been using to molest us with. Come on Lotto!!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Thing is we dont target, we just kill them all.

I think there’s a word for this thing, a collective term.

So unless your sitting on your hill/citadel your pretty much screwed. Though I see youve figured that out already.

I’m just looking for some fun, I’m not even a gamer. All I want is a good laugh with and from people now I know, and the grin on our face when we do something stupid, funny or extraordinary. Something like sieging up GoM’s inner Hills with another DR comrade not from a major or in the same guild, and thus help our group to hold three insane waves of your attack. No one told us to, and prob only 3 people knew about it.

I’ve learned some lessons since day 1 being a member of DR in WvW, and finally had some GW2 friends to add to the empty in-game contacts. I think that recently I’m so happliy screwed.

Thanks for the tip, attachment as requested.

Attachments:

(edited by playard.6035)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Been slaving over fractals trying to get an ascended back piece so I could transmute my flower backpack with the correct stats and look even more like a fairy >.> Took a late night stroll in DR’s BLs and got some great roaming done. Had some great 1v2 fights with the Glob warrior and Rain ranger (Had to jet when 2 more ppl showed up, but i almost had a nice 1v1 with the warrior when i got chased to spawn) and later on the DDLG ranger and same Rain ranger, which lasted like a whole hour it seemed… Great fights which I needed since I missed the fight club… (Apologies to the xQcx (I Think) thief I was dueling that got rolled by the two rangers, we had a good fight going as well >.<)

The Glob warrior would have been Theoden Warstar. Good guy and one of the cherished few wvw’ers that Glob fields.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

The Glob warrior would have been Theoden Warstar. Good guy and one of the cherished few wvw’ers that Glob fields.

I saw a few of your Glob guys just a little bit again on our (GoM) BL. I hope they had fun trying to kill me (the Obon Mesmer). I do what I can. The 3 of us looking to retake got quite the kick out of DR building up siege (1 AC and 2 Balistas) when it was a 6 v 3 fight in their favor plus they had the NPC’s. I guess that’s what you call respect.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kittybock.5683

kittybock.5683

Id love to be able to play in the off hours that GoM has been using to molest us with. Come on Lotto!!!!

Good luck in the Lotto!! We haven’t been hitting you in the off hours, however…my crew was on today over coffee, which is our norm. That said, we do try to molest both DR and NSP equally.

As an aside: Props to the DR player that came out to meet us and provided fireworks, when we “dropped off” our golems at their North camp and my team bowed. It was done in good fun. We were headed to another map. Well done, sir.

Kitty

Commander Kittaene
Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader, Primal Fury

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

They killed that many people without using stealth? Obviously they are hackers and should be reported. Sorry, post fail.

That’s why I didn’t post any clips from Chow Yun Fat movies. That dude is obviously a hacker and would get pistols nerfed for sure.

I’ve been wanting to get a second pistol for a while and your posts have convinced me it MUST be when I get on today. Even if I can’t afford sigils. Pew pew pew pew!

I’m anxious to hear the results of your first day playing pew/pew thief. Hit me up sometime over the weekend and we’ll get some gunslinger duels going!

5-10 DR/GOM/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Ya, some good small man fights and when I say small man I’m talking less than 5 since I was basically duoing with one other from my guild until like 11:30ish last night. I know a few times we ran across Bsty and was helping them when fighting you all and RH at the supply camp. Fun times.

Anyway I’m the “pushover” STAFF Elm ;-P

Stylii Elementalist (Sylvari)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader