5/10 T3 Maguuma/Kaineng/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

Hi guys, how about them fights yesterday?…yup, they were fun.

So yeah, let’s keep the good fights going.

Yes, I would like to fight more, good luck to you Stealth and the more humble, respectful players.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Hahaha holy hell, it’s actually hilarious how outnumbered we are in that video. I actually had to sit out while we were in Eternal because the RE zerg lagged me so bad that my screen would freeze whenever they pushed in until I was dead. Death by obscene lag, completely awesome.

Yea…lol wat?

It was funny watching DORP constantly running out from SMC and then just turning around when we would move. Its like they thought an even fight was Kaineng vs Maguuma and Siege. Also love the claim by the commander and others that y’all are outnumbered and had only 1 arrow cart.

Huehuehuehue!

Um, yeah. That’s called getting enemies to chase, letting foolish players over extend, and then punishing said players. This whittles down your numbers until we can engage you properly. This is a common tactic to use when outnumbered. Check out my next post!

But we didnt over extend, and Tsarazi blew up the PM’s on me cause we wouldnt engage him at the overly sieged SM. You guys didnt punish us at all. Also in case you thought we were actually trying to capture things, we weren’t we just wanted open field battles with no siege advantages/influence.

You clearly don’t know how it works. People likely to be punished are pubs. Saying we didn’t do so is saying we didn’t kill anyone. Please stop. No one thinks you were trying to capture things.

This thread is currently the Zero Xcel show.

Loot bags are loot bags..

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

You do know you can copy, paste, and edit your message so you are posting just one, not eight posts, right?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Enough chest-thumping. I respect DE/RP a lot. They are really well coordinated and will do really well even in T2-T1 servers. Looking forward on facing you guys again tonight and I hope we decide to avoid EB tonight lol.

I respected them too, until I got the nasty PM’s over and over from their guild members… now I respect only the professional ones

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

You do know you can copy, paste, and edit your message so you are posting just one, not eight posts, right?

dont care, doing it my way not yours </3

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

We may not have the most pages this week but I think we have the most words.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Edit: I also miss Invalid ;_;

You might be happy in a few weeks, then.

:D

Yay

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

dont care, doing it my way not yours </3

Shine on.

We may not have the most pages this week but I think we have the most words.

We = Zero Xcel.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Don’t bother, Shaka, Mag is T1 when it comes to forum warriors. Does make for an entertaining read though.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParasiTTe.7643

ParasiTTe.7643

Will the world explode if Zero multi-quotes?

Phoenix Mask — [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Yes.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Will someone get those Yakkies jazzed up on Mountain Dew so they can chime in now? Plz and ty.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

LOL OMG, so funny

But in all seriousness, Zero is great guy in the clutch, he uses communication a lot, even to the smallest and detailed things.

When I command, I just push into it as hard as I can, in hopes that people follow me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt…lol. Im not as vocal as I should be, but when I am, its never anything good…lol. Ethersin is our main commander, but this guy is very good too.

Crazy Leg

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Communicating when necessary as a commander is pretty much key for Maguuma, this is why we heavily rely on mumble. Dunno why that wouldn’t be a priority for all commanders but different strokes for different folks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I welcome Zero as the new Kaineng/RE spokesman. I’m sure they’re glad to have a T1 Forum Warrior on their side as well.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

So yesterday in EB between scouting and roaming I was tagging along for some of the epic fights.

As I understand it, shortly after RE appeared, darp was called in and the queued karma/leveling train was intentionally moved to a borderland, leaving EB with no queue.

Second two clips involving the upleveled karma train happened before the first two. Video rendering seemed to help a little but don’t watch if you get a headache from 1 FPS… I do

Would not have kept these but somehow its being argued the numbers were even. The karma train fights we may have outnumbered Kain, only because they came in 2 separate zergs. Darp ones, uh. count it lol… I know I missed most of the fights though.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Communicating when necessary as a commander is pretty much key for Maguuma, this is why we heavily rely on mumble. Dunno why that wouldn’t be a priority for all commanders but different strokes for different folks.

My issue is, I EXPECT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEIR CLASS…LOL, I shouldnt have to micro manage In order to win, and I refuse to do so lol. I know how to play my Guardian, I dont get why people have to be micromanaged with every single thing.

In the US Army we train people to lead, but once we attain a certain level of skills we are expected to know them and they become “Implied tasks”, basically doing so without having to be told to do so. But yea, different stroke different folks and all.

Crazy Leg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

We are all just very happy that Zero is gone.

With that being said we can go back to topic again

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ledmojo.1067

Ledmojo.1067

such hostility!

Ledmojo-Necro /Cowpatties- Warr
(Maguuma-day1)
grub?

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

We are all just very happy that Zero is gone.

With that being said we can go back to topic again

And we are very happy that he is here in Kaineng. So our feelings are mutual.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

My issue is, I EXPECT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEIR CLASS…LOL, I shouldnt have to micro manage In order to win, and I refuse to do so lol. I know how to play my Guardian, I dont get why people have to be micromanaged with every single thing.

In the US Army we train people to lead, but once we attain a certain level of skills we are expected to know them and they become “Implied tasks”, basically doing so without having to be told to do so. But yea, different stroke different folks and all.

I never said you need to micro manage every single thing, I simply said communicate. Saying “push” or “back up” is the simplest form of it. Everyone in WvW is not of the same skill and knowledge level, expecting them to know your implied tactics, especially if they’ve never run with you or a group focused on pvp is asinine.

If you’re commanding in purely guild groups, it’s a different story.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryopsis.6081

Kryopsis.6081

Wow, I’m afraid to quote anything right now since it’s all probably going to be deleted soon. Anyway, congratulations on your new commander, Kaineng, may he lead you to greatness. Hopefully he’ll fight with the same zeal in-game as he does out of game.

It’s quite interesting that the past 2-3 pages are essentially a silly argument about which server has the highest numbers, with people using that as an excuse for poor performance. There is probably a very simple way to verify numbers but it’s hardly relevant. Winners don’t make excuses, only losers do. I know it’s very appealing to claim that you only lost because the other side had a bigger zerg. This said, all you’re doing is implying that you have no control over the outcome of the battle: you’re giving up.

Speaking of morale and fighting spirit, Yak’s Bend is doing really well right now!

Kraum Karnaj / Björn Björnsson
“The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference
what you say.” – Motörhead – Ace of Spades

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Wow, I’m afraid to quote anything right now since it’s all probably going to be deleted soon. Anyway, congratulations on your new commander, Kaineng, may he lead you to greatness. Hopefully he’ll fight with the same zeal in-game as he does out of game.

It’s quite interesting that the past 2-3 pages are essentially a silly argument about which server has the highest numbers, with people using that as an excuse for poor performance. There is probably a very simple way to verify numbers but it’s hardly relevant. Winners don’t make excuses, only losers do. I know it’s very appealing to claim that you only lost because the other side had a bigger zerg. This said, all you’re doing is implying that you have no control over the outcome of the battle: you’re giving up.

Speaking of morale and fighting spirit, Yak’s Bend is doing really well right now!

Agreed, but wins to losses, we won last night so GG. And saying well we didnt have numbers cause we moved karma train.. tell them to actually play the game and get some skill, having a high wvw rank means nothing if theres no skill behind it..

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Will someone get those Yakkies jazzed up on Mountain Dew so they can chime in now? Plz and ty.

Such an exciting thread for YB to comment on. Let’s recap:

Zero left Mag and went to Kain…

Mag’s feelings are apparently hurt but they are attempting to act like they don’t care and instead are happy he is gone…

Kain is thrilled to have him…

Yak’s couldn’t care less…

This entire thread should be renamed : Forum Wars – Mag vs. Kain

~ Cleetus

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

For as much bad mouthing you guys do towards me I find it ironic that “[PYRO] Sabrina as Sorcerer” claims that he taught me what I know, no you didnt, iamtheDuke is the only one that deserves heavy credit for that, you showed me things 2 times and they were siege placements, other than that it was talking on whisper chat, I never trained with you or any other commander, I just got my tag threw it on and went. Duke taught me a lot during my time in WäR but I spent a lot of time working on knowledge, tactics, play, myself so please dont take credibility and lie to people, the fabrication of facts you guys are telling people is so sad.

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Please make a Zero Xcel subforum.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

For as much bad mouthing you guys do towards me I find it ironic that “[PYRO] Sabrina as Sorcerer” claims that he taught me what I know, no you didnt, iamtheDuke is the only one that deserves heavy credit for that, you showed me things 2 times and they were siege placements, other than that it was talking on whisper chat, I never trained with you or any other commander, I just got my tag threw it on and went. Duke taught me a lot during my time in WäR but I spent a lot of time working on knowledge, tactics, play, myself so please dont take credibility and lie to people, the fabrication of facts you guys are telling people is so sad.

I doubt anyone taught you to trade an upgraded SM for a paper tower on multiple occasions

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

I doubt anyone taught you to trade an upgraded SM for a paper tower on multiple occasions

Lol make all the stuff up you want, you have no credibility, prove it!

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

I suspect this may all be brilliant performance art. Comedy at its greatest.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Out-manned is a myth.

The stuff of legend, for us Maguumans.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kmaeropa.3986

kmaeropa.3986

Quote 4: “Zero, for 5 nights in a row, would sacrifice a fully defended, mostly upgraded Stonemist to save a couple of paper towers. Other times, he would port into a borderland, drain a fully upgraded keep with full supply to 100-300, build golems, and fail to take anything.”

-I relied on scouts, sometimes misinformation occurred and I would educate the pugs when they made mistakes like that. Since I knew well that Maguuma would win each week I focused more on teaching the pugs how to fight in the open field. Regarding the golems, I dont really like to golem rush except on rare occasions, the situation you are referring to was Xushin asking me to do that and build suicidal golems so that I could create a diversion at red keep (it was a push intended to fail so that Xushin could push the northmost double gates).

Quote 5: “the apparent inability to instill any knowledge of tactics or discipline in the pubbies he commanded. Why you would want to command like Main EB Commander is beyond me.”

-I spent more time educating the pugs than anyone else ever did. None of you spend the time with them. The reason Tsarazi had a harder time last night was cause he didnt use an icon, his choice, but dont complain about it.. I educated every Eternal mumble player and i typed in chat until suppressed constantly, I also would have them all organize before we even started playing to show them the importance of coordination/organization.

Quote 6: “We’ll get competent commanders in EB teaching everyone proper siege placement, tactics, and discipline, and EB will actually become a map that the main WvW guilds are interested in defending.”

-Sure you will, I would love to see that, you had kitten in there all yesterday and yeah I really saw improvements… I bet Tsarazi didnt even have the Eternal mumble players go to kitten channel or alternatively I bet kitten didnt go up to Eternal mumble so that he could share his knowledge. Thats the problem with you guilds, you only engage with your players internally, me and Xushin were the only ones who would work with the pugs and get in public mumbles, Xushin more for karma train, me more for tactics and training.

Quote 7: “People avoid EB like the plague because it was usually filled with belligerent ignorance. More could be done by holding keeps in enemy BLs, so we went there.”

-Actually the most PPT is in Eternal so if youre so pro then youd focus EBG with at least one of the main guilds. Its not filled with ignorance either, it takes more cooperation, flexibility, and communication to work with new pugs who join the mumble and the mixture of guild-based players who go to Eternal mumble.

It doesn’t seem that you’ve been as eager to post on threads as you have been against your own former team mates. I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove to anyone in Maguuma but it’s clearly not working. I personally couldn’t care any more or less about the tactics you used but you’ve got a serious attitude problem. It’s fine that you can come in here and act as noble as you do but I hope you don’t treat Kaineng players like you did some Maguuma players. While I understand some kitten talking is part of the atmosphere, I can recount dozens of times on mumble where you talked kitten on your teammates/other commanders and acted like being an EB commander was an act of self sacrifice. I’ve scouted for you a few times but you never saw me harping on incessantly and publicly and bad mouthing everyone else over a job others didn’t want to do.

You can’t complain about how people choose to play in WvW. If you want to train a bunch of pubbies in EB, then go right ahead and do it.

I hope the next time (if) you leave a guild and a server, you do it more gracefully.

Bubbles Utonium X, Khali Mae – Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kezzit.9078

Kezzit.9078

I’m still pretty new to GW2 and I don’t know enough to criticize anyone’s commanding style. I will say this though – as a pug who basically hadn’t played any video games since college 10 years ago, I appreciated the fact that Zero was kind enough to help the newer players get their bearing and didn’t kitten talk us on mumble. I learned a lot about the game, never felt stupid asking a question, and I’ve become a more active member of the community because he made me feel welcome. So thank you for that Zero. Most of the newer players you helped probably aren’t on the forums but I speak for a lot of them when I say best of luck.

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

I’m still pretty new to GW2 and I don’t know enough to criticize anyone’s commanding style. I will say this though – as a pug who basically hadn’t played any video games since college 10 years ago, I appreciated the fact that Zero was kind enough to help the newer players get their bearing and didn’t kitten talk us on mumble. I learned a lot about the game, never felt stupid asking a question, and I’ve become a more active member of the community because he made me feel welcome. So thank you for that Zero. Most of the newer players you helped probably aren’t on the forums but I speak for a lot of them when I say best of luck.

thanks for the kind words man, good luck!

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

Neat. Also not the first Commander to leave Maguuma and face it later.

I’m sure everyone remember’s Tolbrihn

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Funny enough, it was the exact same situation. A commander we criticized even when on our server, he leaves, and everyone gets the impression we’re groaning because we needed him and are secretly jealous.

If only he was in the army.

in Match-ups

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

I wish the Maguuma forum warriors will be as active when they do T2.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

They will, because the warriors are WvW vets and not fair weathers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

But IF you want to anger Maguuma/ actually boast about wiping Maguuma, you’ll have to do it in a borderland. Otherwise it’s easy for us to shrug off the fact that you were in EB, where we have very little coordination.

Naguuman Directive 530: When posting on the forums, make sure to take into consideration the coordination and composition of the force you have just wiped relative to your force. Remember, it is of no merit to boast about wipings and loot bags if the opposing force was not of equivalent or better standard to your own. Boasting that does not follow this directive will be considered null and void.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Also, Zero, you weren’t the “main eternal commander” for 4.5 months. 4.5 months ago, the main eternal commander was still a split between Invalid Password, Sinful Panda, Jerkjerk, and myself. After that, it was myself, Rekka, Duke, Yamma X, and a few others, then it was Sabrina almost exclusively until about a month ago. You were our “main eternal commander” for barely one month.

Signed. Stamped. And mailed.

Zero’s “pedigree” he has invented is completely bogus. We kept quiet while he was on our server, but now that he’s gone the gloves are off. The number of people who actually wanted him here is…. actually just Therane, I think. As for Sabrina training him, I’ve observed weeks upon weeks where he ran as Sabrina’s shadow, learning from him before his name change from “Bro Story Bro”. Now he claims it didn’t happen? Issues.

You may enjoy him, RE, but please check yourself before you assume that we did.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

Such an exciting thread for YB to comment on. Let’s recap:

Zero left Mag and went to Kain…

Mag’s feelings are apparently hurt but they are attempting to act like they don’t care and instead are happy he is gone…

Kain is thrilled to have him…

Yak’s couldn’t care less…

This entire thread should be renamed : Forum Wars – Mag vs. Kain

so how has YB been this week i mean im not trying to pvf or anything…ill leave that up to mags t1 forum warriors but just wondering as i haven’t seen much of you guys this week…i am assuming you guys are doing the new content as a lot of kain and im sure mags are as well just wish i could see more of ya cause its always nice to fight someone who don’t immediately run to the forums and sometimes even says nice fight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

@MomentofWeakness.1246 Made this after the video you posted, where you failed to kill the mesmer at the end. I put music in because things were said that I felt shouldn’t be public. Unlike the video you posted calling people names and such, it’s sad really. Also, make a video where you have less than 20+ and taking on even numbers, maybe then someone will be impressed. However, normally if you can’t win like normal people, your tag gets turned on to draw a zerg in.

There were 5 of us in the JP camping it.

http://youtu.be/bpIzpOyF42M

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

…laughing stalks…

Is he Sylvari?

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

4:09+ had me in stitches. It’s nothing fancy, but I always find it hilarious.

Also good choice of music.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

I thought the funniest part was watching them jump on people’s bodies after mobbing them 5 on 1 or 5 on 2 and then he said “and taking on even numbers, maybe then someone will be impressed”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I thought the funniest part was watching them jump on people’s bodies after mobbing them 5 on 1 or 5 on 2 and then he said “and taking on even numbers, maybe then someone will be impressed”.

I never said this video included that. I have plenty of other videos where we fight larger numbers than we have.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

I love drama! I waste my entire life making bad GW2 pics to post on forums cause I need attention cause I get none in real life. I also am glad that commander left cause he was leading cause of skill lag to us in JP by leading zergs to their death in SM over and over.
CAMP #1 PvD guild and world record holder of CoF1 speed run.

http://i.imgur.com/fmdwzla.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/rfyZb

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: HighRoller.9508

HighRoller.9508

Agreed, but wins to losses, we won last night so GG. And saying well we didnt have numbers cause we moved karma train.. tell them to actually play the game and get some skill, having a high wvw rank means nothing if theres no skill behind it..

I hate to chip in, but telling people to get some skill while you run with a guild zerg against pugs while mashing w+1 isn’t what I would call skill.

Too many characters to count D:
MAGUUMA

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

I hate to chip in, but telling people to get some skill while you run with a guild zerg against pugs while mashing w+1 isn’t what I would call skill.

There was guild zergs in mag too.. also, PvDoor isnt skill either (karma trainers).

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

@MomentofWeakness.1246 Made this after the video you posted, where you failed to kill the mesmer at the end. I put music in because things were said that I felt shouldn’t be public. Unlike the video you posted calling people names and such, it’s sad really. Also, make a video where you have less than 20+ and taking on even numbers, maybe then someone will be impressed. However, normally if you can’t win like normal people, your tag gets turned on to draw a zerg in.

There were 5 of us in the JP camping it.

http://youtu.be/bpIzpOyF42M

you really think we were taking JP serious? lol, being in the JP alone shoulda indicated that we didnt give a kitten

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

You better take JP serious if you wanna survive when CAMP is in there.