5/10 T3 Maguuma/Kaineng/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

zero. I am formally sorry to see you go. you were one of the last remaining laughing stalks of the maguuma community. if you only knew how much fun we had just watching you fail, over and over and over. your technique, your rationale, your methods in general. everything culminating with you actually saying, " I don’t M ", because you think you need to push “m” to see an ally treb. it was hilarious to have you run around as aimlessly and as intelligently as the newest of pubs do. I bid you adieu. hope your treated the same over there. also hope you go to tier 4 soon so I don’t have to read your name anymore. NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

Haha again, make more stuff up cause PYRO goes BL not Eternal so I doubt you were ever around me.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Also, Zero, you weren’t the “main eternal commander” for 4.5 months. 4.5 months ago, the main eternal commander was still a split between Invalid Password, Sinful Panda, Jerkjerk, and myself. After that, it was myself, Rekka, Duke, Yamma X, and a few others, then it was Sabrina almost exclusively until about a month ago. You were our “main eternal commander” for barely one month.

Signed. Stamped. And mailed.

Zero’s “pedigree” he has invented is completely bogus. We kept quiet while he was on our server, but now that he’s gone the gloves are off. The number of people who actually wanted him here is…. actually just Therane, I think. As for Sabrina training him, I’ve observed weeks upon weeks where he ran as Sabrina’s shadow, learning from him before his name change from “Bro Story Bro”. Now he claims it didn’t happen? Issues.

You may enjoy him, RE, but please check yourself before you assume that we did.

Nope thats a lie, while the commanders you named were EB commanders, I didnt get trained by Sabrina and I commanded for more than a month…

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

@MomentofWeakness.1246 Made this after the video you posted, where you failed to kill the mesmer at the end. I put music in because things were said that I felt shouldn’t be public. Unlike the video you posted calling people names and such, it’s sad really. Also, make a video where you have less than 20+ and taking on even numbers, maybe then someone will be impressed. However, normally if you can’t win like normal people, your tag gets turned on to draw a zerg in.

There were 5 of us in the JP camping it.

http://youtu.be/bpIzpOyF42M

you really think we were taking JP serious? lol, being in the JP alone shoulda indicated that we didnt give a kitten

You call 10+ alone? Wow, you really have to run with people huh? Also, you can’t say “we” and “alone” in the same sentence. I’m happy that you know you can’t win if ’you’re alone’ with just your guild.

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Quote 4: “Zero, for 5 nights in a row, would sacrifice a fully defended, mostly upgraded Stonemist to save a couple of paper towers. Other times, he would port into a borderland, drain a fully upgraded keep with full supply to 100-300, build golems, and fail to take anything.”

-I relied on scouts, sometimes misinformation occurred and I would educate the pugs when they made mistakes like that. Since I knew well that Maguuma would win each week I focused more on teaching the pugs how to fight in the open field. Regarding the golems, I dont really like to golem rush except on rare occasions, the situation you are referring to was Xushin asking me to do that and build suicidal golems so that I could create a diversion at red keep (it was a push intended to fail so that Xushin could push the northmost double gates).

Quote 5: “the apparent inability to instill any knowledge of tactics or discipline in the pubbies he commanded. Why you would want to command like Main EB Commander is beyond me.”

-I spent more time educating the pugs than anyone else ever did. None of you spend the time with them. The reason Tsarazi had a harder time last night was cause he didnt use an icon, his choice, but dont complain about it.. I educated every Eternal mumble player and i typed in chat until suppressed constantly, I also would have them all organize before we even started playing to show them the importance of coordination/organization.

Quote 6: “We’ll get competent commanders in EB teaching everyone proper siege placement, tactics, and discipline, and EB will actually become a map that the main WvW guilds are interested in defending.”

-Sure you will, I would love to see that, you had kitten in there all yesterday and yeah I really saw improvements… I bet Tsarazi didnt even have the Eternal mumble players go to kitten channel or alternatively I bet kitten didnt go up to Eternal mumble so that he could share his knowledge. Thats the problem with you guilds, you only engage with your players internally, me and Xushin were the only ones who would work with the pugs and get in public mumbles, Xushin more for karma train, me more for tactics and training.

Quote 7: “People avoid EB like the plague because it was usually filled with belligerent ignorance. More could be done by holding keeps in enemy BLs, so we went there.”

-Actually the most PPT is in Eternal so if youre so pro then youd focus EBG with at least one of the main guilds. Its not filled with ignorance either, it takes more cooperation, flexibility, and communication to work with new pugs who join the mumble and the mixture of guild-based players who go to Eternal mumble.

It doesn’t seem that you’ve been as eager to post on threads as you have been against your own former team mates. I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove to anyone in Maguuma but it’s clearly not working. I personally couldn’t care any more or less about the tactics you used but you’ve got a serious attitude problem. It’s fine that you can come in here and act as noble as you do but I hope you don’t treat Kaineng players like you did some Maguuma players. While I understand some kitten talking is part of the atmosphere, I can recount dozens of times on mumble where you talked kitten on your teammates/other commanders and acted like being an EB commander was an act of self sacrifice. I’ve scouted for you a few times but you never saw me harping on incessantly and publicly and bad mouthing everyone else over a job others didn’t want to do.

You can’t complain about how people choose to play in WvW. If you want to train a bunch of pubbies in EB, then go right ahead and do it.

I hope the next time (if) you leave a guild and a server, you do it more gracefully.

I didnt start this… I left on my own accord for my own reasons, this blew up because people in Maguuma wanted to make a stupid argument out of it, i wished people the best and said good bye.

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

Been very sick the last few days…but can someone clue me in on something: I thought Maguuma had a commander named Zero Xcel? did he transfer? still pretty sick and lazy and spraying 9 foot ropes of diarrhea out of my butt so don’t feel like back tracking this thread.

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

@MomentofWeakness.1246 Made this after the video you posted, where you failed to kill the mesmer at the end. I put music in because things were said that I felt shouldn’t be public. Unlike the video you posted calling people names and such, it’s sad really. Also, make a video where you have less than 20+ and taking on even numbers, maybe then someone will be impressed. However, normally if you can’t win like normal people, your tag gets turned on to draw a zerg in.

you really think we were taking JP serious? lol, being in the JP alone shoulda indicated that we didnt give a kitten

You call 10+ alone? Wow, you really have to run with people huh? Also, you can’t say “we” and “alone” in the same sentence. I’m happy that you know you can’t win if ’you’re alone’ with just your guild.

i dont think youre reading it correct contextually. Im saying being in the JP shoulda been and indicator that we were just messing around.

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Jeez, Yak’s. I know you have jobs to get to but do you have to be so impatient? Mag is outmanned, yet you set up three trebs at garrison, one open field treb, two catas, and another treb under the plateau. That’s just overkill. Take the day off, Maguuma will thank you.

Then there was the classic, ram the gate from the inside approach.

I didn’t know Ho was a mesmer, nice photo bomb in the first pic.

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

I’m still pretty new to GW2 and I don’t know enough to criticize anyone’s commanding style. I will say this though – as a pug who basically hadn’t played any video games since college 10 years ago, I appreciated the fact that Zero was kind enough to help the newer players get their bearing and didn’t kitten talk us on mumble. I learned a lot about the game, never felt stupid asking a question, and I’ve become a more active member of the community because he made me feel welcome. So thank you for that Zero. Most of the newer players you helped probably aren’t on the forums but I speak for a lot of them when I say best of luck.

Hey thank you, good luck on mag.

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I’m still pretty new to GW2 and I don’t know enough to criticize anyone’s commanding style. I will say this though – as a pug who basically hadn’t played any video games since college 10 years ago, I appreciated the fact that Zero was kind enough to help the newer players get their bearing and didn’t kitten talk us on mumble. I learned a lot about the game, never felt stupid asking a question, and I’ve become a more active member of the community because he made me feel welcome. So thank you for that Zero. Most of the newer players you helped probably aren’t on the forums but I speak for a lot of them when I say best of luck.

thanks for the kind words man, good luck!

Hey thank you, good luck on mag.

Running out of posts to quote?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

i’m ex-delta force, can someone send me 100g so i can buy commander?

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Funny enough, it was the exact same situation. A commander we criticized even when on our server, he leaves, and everyone gets the impression we’re groaning because we needed him and are secretly jealous.

If only he was in the army.

I am in the Army…

Oh, god, it just keeps getting better…

Uhh its true I am active duty, nothing wrong with being truthful, thats what I have been doing this whole thread.

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

RE likes to run through sup ac’s thx for the 50+ badges 4 tries to push out on our zerg and taking arrow’s to the knee everytime had to clear bags 3 times and toss blues lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I didnt start this… I left on my own accord for my own reasons, this blew up because people in Maguuma wanted to make a stupid argument out of it, i wished people the best and said good bye.

It blew up because you responded, and as a result made something out of it.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

(edited by John Widdin.9618)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

Ok guys, this has gotten way out of hand. Zero had his reasons for leaving, you may not like them, you may not like him, but the fact is, those reasons were important enough to cause him to transfer. So let’s just respect his decision and leave it at that shall we?

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

zero. I am formally sorry to see you go. you were one of the last remaining laughing stalks of the maguuma community. if you only knew how much fun we had just watching you fail, over and over and over. your technique, your rationale, your methods in general. everything culminating with you actually saying, " I don’t M ", because you think you need to push “m” to see an ally treb. it was hilarious to have you run around as aimlessly and as intelligently as the newest of pubs do. I bid you adieu. hope your treated the same over there. also hope you go to tier 4 soon so I don’t have to read your name anymore. NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

Does your members actually approve this kind of classlessness? Why would people even join your guild? Jeez.

“Cool! I would love to join a guild with the maturity of a child and offend everyone.”

I am still waiting for that one single post from PYRO that is slightly respectful. I wonder how much longer I have to wait.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

Ok guys, this has gotten way out of hand. Zero had his reasons for leaving, you may not like them, you may not like him, but the fact is, those reasons were important enough to cause him to transfer. So let’s just respect his decision and leave it at that shall we?

This has nothing to do with him leaving. From what I’m reading, it’s entirely about his tone with people, and just not liking him in general.

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

This has nothing to do with him leaving. From what I’m reading, it’s entirely about his tone with people, and just not liking him in general.

It might have ended that way, but it started because of his decision to leave.

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Does your members actually approve this kind of classlessness? Why would people even join your guild? Jeez.

“Cool! I would love to join a guild with the maturity of a child and offend everyone.”

I am still waiting for that one single post from PYRO that is slightly respectful. I wonder how much longer I have to wait.

Poweeezy not only has our approval, but he is one of our top ranking officers!

PYRO #1 Class Guild NA.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryopsis.6081

Kryopsis.6081

Poweeezy not only has our approval, but he is one of our top ranking officers!

PYRO #1 Class Guild NA.

This Paralda guy is quite right, whoever he is, and I am totally being unbiased right now.

Kraum Karnaj / Björn Björnsson
“The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference
what you say.” – Motörhead – Ace of Spades

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

It blew up because you responded, and as a result made something out of it.

so i cant defend myself, haha who are you to talk to me like that, go worry about you and let me handle me

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Queue 4 Zero posts below this:

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Funny enough, it was the exact same situation. A commander we criticized even when on our server, he leaves, and everyone gets the impression we’re groaning because we needed him and are secretly jealous.

If only he was in the army.

I am in the Army…

Oh, god, it just keeps getting better…

Uhh its true I am active duty, nothing wrong with being truthful, thats what I have been doing this whole thread.

Yes, you are probably a good cook for the U.S. of A.

Haha you wish

Most people who like to flaunt that they are in the military, have a kitten job or are a kitten bag. Just saying.

have you even served..?

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

Does this count as slightly respectful?

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Odd, I never got any goodbye message. Last I knew things were cool. Then I find out you jump ship over what happened (pretty egotistical reaction imo). Really shows the charecter at heart. I defended you vs many Maguumans…. but now…. hmph. Enjoy getting spiked and being on a server with only 1 guild. Really hope for your sake, that there’s no regrets. Definitely none from my camp. Cya! /wave

War Legend Lu Bu – Commander
[WäR] Warband of Absolute Retribution
Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rith.5721

Rith.5721

Just popped in to say: some great fights going on in EB right now. Props to Kain and Yaks for turning up the heat; that 3-way fight at Golanta was amazing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

In all honesty this will be a dead topic in a few weeks. I hear T4 calling for Kaineg. By the looks of it if YB get’s second place next week Kaineg will be red http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA a few weeks after that we may see SoS or CD

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Odd, I never got any goodbye message. Last I knew things were cool. Then I find out you jump ship over what happened (pretty egotistical reaction imo). Really shows the charecter at heart. I defended you vs many Maguumans…. but now…. hmph. Enjoy getting spiked and being on a server with only 1 guild. Really hope for your sake, that there’s no regrets. Definitely none from my camp. Cya! /wave

??? We talked, I got the same BS response, if you say it was wrong and do nothing about it why would I stay.. You not reinstating my rank and addressing our guildmates about the issue woulda been the correct response, and telling the public mumble my bad.. since a lot of them were like well screw joining WäR if theyre like that, and nope Im fine here thanks

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I’m here for Jatska’s montage of asking Zero to leave Mag. He even offered to pay!

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Does this count as slightly respectful?

Let me join you good sir.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Wow, I’m afraid to quote anything right now since it’s all probably going to be deleted soon. Anyway, congratulations on your new commander, Kaineng, may he lead you to greatness. Hopefully he’ll fight with the same zeal in-game as he does out of game.

It’s quite interesting that the past 2-3 pages are essentially a silly argument about which server has the highest numbers, with people using that as an excuse for poor performance. There is probably a very simple way to verify numbers but it’s hardly relevant. Winners don’t make excuses, only losers do. I know it’s very appealing to claim that you only lost because the other side had a bigger zerg. This said, all you’re doing is implying that you have no control over the outcome of the battle: you’re giving up.

Speaking of morale and fighting spirit, Yak’s Bend is doing really well right now!

Agreed, but wins to losses, we won last night so GG. And saying well we didnt have numbers cause we moved karma train.. tell them to actually play the game and get some skill, having a high wvw rank means nothing if theres no skill behind it..

I hate to chip in, but telling people to get some skill while you run with a guild zerg against pugs while mashing w+1 isn’t what I would call skill.

There was guild zergs in mag too.. also, PvDoor isnt skill either (karma trainers).

Well I often join EB because it’s fun roaming territory with a healthy mix of mega zerg badge fests so I’m pretty sure those pugs face off all the time against RE+zerg and yes, win regularly, as they have done so in the last couple days without you as well. Xushin was leading then and they did wipe RE and I assume, yourself, before darp showed up.

These are the people you probably lead every day in the weeks you were commanding EB… There’s 4 maps in WvW but the fact that they weren’t in EB to fight RE+server for a couple hours and may have been leveling alts on a map you chose not to defend means no skill?… Territory was not lost with darp in charge but I’m sure you could have found the other zerg taking keeps on YN or YB borderlands.

So declare victory against a much smaller force and regardless, everyone seems to have had fun. GG as you say.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Zero Xcel: How could I reinstate your rank when you ragequit and left the guild? You over-reacted and left the guild. You knew the circumstances requarding what happened (real life stuff), but decided to leave the guild PRIOR to talking to myself and Duke about the situation. You let your ego get hurt (really? it’s just a game lol). You left before anyone had a chance to say anything. But you’re so important no matter what you say and do it’s totally fine and we’re supposed to just do everything on your terms am I right Mr. Legend of EB?

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

John Widdin.9618

so i cant defend myself, haha who are you to talk to me like that, go worry about you and let me handle me

Alrighty then, best of luck.

Are you sure you’re not Tolbrin?

Attachments:

Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Tolbrin 2.0

Message Body length must at least be 15.

in Match-ups

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

what I cant say my goodbyes like everyone else? if it makes you feel better about the forums. I treated zero like garbage in game too. #class

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

in Match-ups

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

#respect #feelings

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

in Match-ups

Posted by: HighRoller.9508

HighRoller.9508

Zero Xcel: How could I reinstate your rank when you ragequit and left the guild? You over-reacted and left the guild. You knew the circumstances requarding what happened (real life stuff), but decided to leave the guild PRIOR to talking to myself and Duke about the situation. You let your ego get hurt (really? it’s just a game lol). You left before anyone had a chance to say anything. But you’re so important no matter what you say and do it’s totally fine and we’re supposed to just do everything on your terms am I right Mr. Legend of EB?

Sounds like Zero had his “Moment of Weakness”

Too many characters to count D:
MAGUUMA

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Lu, we talked right after it happened.. you, duke and myself all went into channel the same night it happened and nothing came out of it. Dont say we didnt talk.. I didnt rage quit, I just didnt agree with how things were handled and what miekka did. You could have fixed my rank that night when you apologized for miekka but you didnt.

WvW Commander – NA PST

(edited by MomentofWeakness.1246)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheButterman.5182

TheButterman.5182

I would like to thank KN for finally getting Zero off our server. Ever since he has left, we’ve kept Eternal in check, increased badge and loot drops, and we can even kill the grub in peace. I consider him leaving a blessing to our server. Unfortunately for you, I would highly recommend getting him off your server. Maybe Dragonbrand will take him. RE, thank you so much. All of Maguuma is better off now that real commanders can take over Eternal and we don’t have to hear the constant sound of Zero stroking his own ego. Teir 2, here we come.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYE84KgOPXY

Siberious Tim [PYRO] commander
Maguuma

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

I would like to thank KN for finally getting Zero off our server. Ever since he has left, we’ve kept Eternal in check, increased badge and loot drops, and we can even kill the grub in peace. I consider him leaving a blessing to our server. Unfortunately for you, I would highly recommend getting him off your server. Maybe Dragonbrand will take him. RE, thank you so much. All of Maguuma is better off now that real commanders can take over Eternal and we don’t have to hear the constant sound of Zero stroking his own ego. Teir 2, here we come.

LOL you mean you stick all your BL commanders in Eternal now and you have people camp every tower and you have a bounty for me, good job try hards..

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Zero Xcel: You were rude to Miekkä and while I don’t agree with the way she handled it, you were no better yourself so to point the finger is a double edged sword.

As guild leaders we have every right to shape the guild into whatever desire we want to, and not to what Zero Xcel expects or demands (just to clarify, Beautykills, Iamtheduke and War Legend Lu Bu are the 3 leaders of WäR). WäR was founded on being a tight knit group of FRIENDS who are willing to help one another out in anything that is asked. You’ll be our friend as long as it fits what you want? Heh, some friend. I hate PvE probably as much as you do, but I have helped guildies with dungeons and other such things because it’s important to THEM, not to ME. Obviously WäR is not for you and I have no regrets about you leaving. I just think it’s funny and sad at the same time to leave a server over this, while leading me to believe things were fine, only to leave without saying anything to me, when I thought you and I were “cool”.

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

LOL you mean you stick all your BL commanders in Eternal now and you have people camp every tower and you have a bounty for me, good job try hards..

There’s a bounty? I have a few spikes to collect then!

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

I’m glad RE is bringing tier 2 tactics to our humble, family oriented server. Hopefully Mag can learn to appreciate the 50 man zerg busting tactics required to succeed in the harsh land of Tyria. God Bless.

I feel sorry that 9 months into the game Mag still have to learn from an undermanned tier 3 server.

That post was dripping with sarcasm. Once again, KN is a T8 server with a single T3+ quality guild. Let’s not pretend you’re anything special.

Edit: Well, maybe two T3+ guilds. I quite like CNB.

Well tanks for possibly liking us? We like most people too haha. We are actually from T8, and have always been on Kaineng WvWing. We have learned a lot as we moved up in tiers even with those other guilds with us. We were also contributing along with many other guilds still here on this server So people should know you may think the people left over were carried but we weren’t ^^ We all worked just as hard and learned many new things that we didn’t know being stuck in T8 with the same matchup for the longest time Q_Q. I also admire many of you guilds on other servers ^^ I can really see Mag moving up if they could get a bigger night time crew. Sadly T2 as a pretty active night time. I wish all servers the best tho

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Zero Xcel: You were rude to Miekkä and while I don’t agree with the way she handled it, you were no better yourself so to point the finger is a double edged sword.

As guild leaders we have every right to shape the guild into whatever desire we want to, and not to what Zero Xcel expects or demands (just to clarify, Beautykills, Iamtheduke and War Legend Lu Bu are the 3 leaders of WäR). WäR was founded on being a tight knit group of FRIENDS who are willing to help one another out in anything that is asked. You’ll be our friend as long as it fits what you want? Heh, some friend. I hate PvE probably as much as you do, but I have helped guildies with dungeons and other such things because it’s important to THEM, not to ME. Obviously WäR is not for you and I have no regrets about you leaving. I just think it’s funny and sad at the same time to leave a server over this, while leading me to believe things were fine, only to leave without saying anything to me, when I thought you and I were “cool”.

I knew who was in charge.. It wasnt about a power struggle, I think most people join a guild that has requirements that “fit” what they are about/want to do, and we were “cool” til you joined the bandwagon forum bashing. I didnt demand anything I followed the requirements I just denied to do something that (at the time) wasnt required. Yeah I chose to leave the server and like I said til you forum bashed, we were “cool.”

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bead.8609

Bead.8609

Drama aside there were some very good fights in EB tonight. One of the most fun nights I have had in WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sol.8341

Sol.8341

Can we get back to WvW ? so many Magumma forum posters ganging up on one person, it’s like bullying. If your server were trying to recruit any other guilds to progress to Tier 2, they would see your posts and I doubt they want to join your community.

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Drama aside there were some very good fights in EB tonight. One of the most fun nights I have had in WvW.

I missed most of it, was in and out doing things but the stuff I was a part of was fun.

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: CarefulSally.4251

CarefulSally.4251

How has this thread not been closed by now? Three straight pages of nothing but guild drama, dogpiling and bullying. Mod, can you please put this thread out of its misery?

MAG
check out my pvp videos! http://tinyurl.com/c26egsg
Now with 100% more edgy (do you even lift, brah?!) commentary and 3D face cam!

in Match-ups

Warlord Lu Bu.7905

Zero Xcel: Just to clarify, we were “cool” until you switched servers.

Anyways I’m about done on this topic. Say what you want, it doesn’t change what happened or where we are now. Time to move on.

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

I was there. Be careful. Don’t be too proud of what you did.

Here is the screen shot where they sent a full maguuma zerg to wipe the 10 RE in the EB JP spawn. lol…….. So yeah win like a normal people please.

http://imgur.com/MOGpnl5

http://imgur.com/t1qxSwY

http://imgur.com/22TQkQk

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Zero Xcel: Just to clarify, we were “cool” until you switched servers.

Anyways I’m about done on this topic. Say what you want, it doesn’t change what happened or where we are now. Time to move on.

Well thats too bad but I can understand that if that ruined things then you’re entitled to that. Wish you the best.

WvW Commander – NA PST