5/10 T3 Maguuma/Kaineng/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

What happened to the YB and Kaineng that used to actually show up for the matchups.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Photosynthesising and carousing with beautiful people. I might catch crabs later. Wish you were here!

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

What did he win? Anything important and worth noting?

I didn’t win anything, but being good at your class is a big part of respect on Maguuma. But you wouldn’t understand either of those concepts.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

man you guys are so obsessed arent you… sometimes it makes me laugh, sorry paralda i didnt retrait to fight you, i used WvW build, im sure you spent 30 minutes and 20g just to have the right gear for PvP, congrats to you the TRY HARD guild you lead and all your TRY HARD allies, Im sure that tomorrow you wont be singing the same tunes

Lol, 0/5/30/30/5 PoV/AH/Emp Might build with Mace/Focus isn’t a WvW build?

Not only did I not retrait, I used a healing power mace from my old healing spec and a condition damage focus, and I don’t believe I even used my heal against you.

However, Littlefeather did retrait to fight me. That was fun.

On another note, try hard? Sure. I don’t login and say, “man, I can’t wait to be mediocre in WvW today.”

no you login and say man i sure wanna spend my whole wvw session bugging zero cause we just cant let it go

Whole WvW session? I PM’d you for a half hour at most, maybe 10 PMs, and I was on today for 5 or 6 hours… in fact, I’m still on.

You got rolled, straight up. Video incoming soon.

You’re so proud of yourself lol. Who cares about a 1v1 in WvW we in [RE] came out to have fun tonight. You guys are so obsessed its depressing.

Some people have fun by winning. Not getting their butts kicked.

Yeah I agree. Its too bad that one single win aren’t statically significant. So you cannot write a text book about this. Else I bet you guys would.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

I didn’t win anything, but being good at your class is a big part of respect on Maguuma. But you wouldn’t understand either of those concepts.

Neither would you, look @ how you go out of your way to forum bash me, and you don’t even know how to run a fight club with Kaineng. So where’s your respect? As for being good at my class I play a support build so no you winning doesn’t really bother me I’m plenty good at my class and the build I designed for it.

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

He won the 1v1. Most people play games to win, not lose. Also, saying that you’re playing this game for fun is what losers say. Everyone wants to win, if you don’t then how can you lead people?

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

He won the 1v1. Most people play games to win, not lose. Also, saying that you’re playing this game for fun is what losers say. Everyone wants to win, if you don’t then how can you lead people?

Not really true at all, that’s your opinion, I play to have fun first, winning is only part of that equation having a fun time with guild mates and socializing is equally as important to me, and I lead people while joking and listening to tunes, it’s very relaxing

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Not really true at all, that’s your opinion, I play to have fun first, winning is only part of that equation having a fun time with guild mates and socializing is equally as important to me, and I lead people while joking and listening to tunes, it’s very relaxing

Guess you don’t like to hang with guild mates and socialize with them at Guild Missions.

in Match-ups

CHIPS.6018

Yeah ok go write that text book to teach future Maguuma kids about how great this 1v1 victory is.

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Guess you don’t like to hang with guild mates and socialize with them at Guild Missions.

No I just don’t like guild missions. I like hanging with guild mates.

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

man you guys are so obsessed arent you… sometimes it makes me laugh, sorry paralda i didnt retrait to fight you, i used WvW build, im sure you spent 30 minutes and 20g just to have the right gear for PvP, congrats to you the TRY HARD guild you lead and all your TRY HARD allies, Im sure that tomorrow you wont be singing the same tunes

Not only did I not retrait, I used a healing power mace from my old healing spec and a condition damage focus, and I don’t believe I even used my heal against you.

On another note, try hard? Sure. I don’t login and say, “man, I can’t wait to be mediocre in WvW today.”

no you login and say man i sure wanna spend my whole wvw session bugging zero cause we just cant let it go

Whole WvW session? I PM’d you for a half hour at most, maybe 10 PMs, and I was on today for 5 or 6 hours… in fact, I’m still on.

You’re so proud of yourself lol. Who cares about a 1v1 in WvW we in [RE] came out to have fun tonight. You guys are so obsessed its depressing.

Yeah I agree. Its too bad that one single win aren’t statically significant. So you cannot write a text book about this. Else I bet you guys would.

This coming from the guy who wrote the “Necro Encyclopedia.”

Also, I won 4 battles and lost 0, without changing my weapons, armor, or traits. In fact, I think I only used my heal in one battle. I’d say that’s statistically significant, with a p of 0.01.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

CHIPS.6018

This coming from the guy who wrote the “Necro Encyclopedia.”

Also, I won 4 battles and lost 0, without changing my weapons, armor, or traits. In fact, I think I only used my heal in one battle. I’d say that’s statistically significant, with a p of 0.01.

I didn’t watch the whole thing. I only watched Zero’s fight. Either way four is still statically insignificant. It is a shame that we of Kaineng do not have time to continue the experiment to prove you wrong. Our forces were needed elsewhere to save towers. We just got too few people for any extracurricular activities.

Anyways good luck in Tier 1 (BG or JQ is it?). It was a nice little fun time we got fighting against you.

I know it is none of my business. But is D/erp moving with you guys?

(edited by CHIPS.6018)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

Some of you guys sure have a lot of free time

~ Cleetus

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I’m not sure how I feel about this anymore. It’s like when Britney Spears shaved off all her hair. You made fun of her for a bit, but then you realized that she had a serious mental break and hoped she got the help that she needed.

Yeah I feel sorry too. Such poor babies in that server. Wish I can go over there and give them a hug to ease their pains.

Shhh you’ve been out too long, you’re getting stale.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sauceboss.3627

Sauceboss.3627

Thought I’d put something WvW related in here instead of all this drama. Just some tower action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFSYILOMy6g
sorry about the quality/editing. kinda threw it together

[SM] Jenson Vettel, Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Chips, Sol, Jinks, Calvin, or Bunzy.

Who wins?

id have to take either Sol ( since he is immune from being banned somehow ), or Calvin. Calvin has got to kitten kitten kitten kitten with a bag of kittens. that guy…wow. its a close race

Calvin. You cannot kill that which has no life.

Calvin scares me. I picture him as that kid in the basement that’s screaming at his mom to make him another mayonnaise and funyon sammich. whilst washing it down with a flat warm 2 liter bottle of mt. dew, sitting on a pleather chair with wear marks in the neck and stains on the desk where his meaty forearms rest. but….I could be wrong

Calvin wins!

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

This isn’t even Maguuma being upset, it’s one guild and an ex-member of said guild yelling back and forth. Literally one guild airing it’s dirty laundry on the forums.

Be like D|ERP. Colhearth left Mag for KN. We put a bounty on him, now he can’t even roam with getting jumped. Winning.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheButterman.5182

TheButterman.5182

Had a great time last night on KN. Zero, stop getting all upset. If anything we’re playing off the incident and making it more fun for us. You should have heard the things we were going to do to Paralda if he were to lose to any of the challengers, so there may have been something on the line for him ha ha ha. I Try Hard at having fun in game, so I accept your insult as more of a compliment I only feel bad that RE has to deal with you and the drama. I hope to see RE’s game face tonight, it should be massive fun for both sides. I will be using tonight as a way to test out my recently geared warrior.

Siberious Tim [PYRO] commander
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

Had a great time last night on KN. Zero, stop getting all upset. If anything we’re playing off the incident and making it more fun for us. You should have heard the things we were going to do to Paralda if he were to lose to any of the challengers, so there may have been something on the line for him ha ha ha. I Try Hard at having fun in game, so I accept your insult as more of a compliment I only feel bad that RE has to deal with you and the drama. I hope to see RE’s game face tonight, it should be massive fun for both sides. I will be using tonight as a way to test out my recently geared warrior.

Oh, he would of cried if he lost.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

This isn’t even Maguuma being upset, it’s one guild and an ex-member of said guild yelling back and forth. Literally one guild airing it’s dirty laundry on the forums.

Be like D|ERP. Colhearth left Mag for KN. We put a bounty on him, now he can’t even roam with getting jumped. Winning.

meh, in the beginning it was like that, everything was mentioned with a few exaggerations from both sides and probably a heat of the moment kind of thing on the forums but i’m not about to continue it anymore as it seems to have died down a bit. Now people are just replying to zero to annoy him and make his stay in Kaineng as miserable as possible until they move down to tier 4.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

Yes, please let’s act like adults and stop bickering on the forums. It happened, it’s over with, you’re just beating a dead horse into the ground, then digging it up and beating it again.

Oceanic crew, I’m making those loot bag shirts, I promise.

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Yes, please let’s act like adults and stop bickering on the forums. It happened, it’s over with, you’re just beating a dead horse into the ground, then digging it up and beating it again.

Oceanic crew, I’m making those loot bag shirts, I promise.

Thank you, I agree, ready to just have this thread closed, it’s been severely annoying. You’re spot on I left, get over it, play the game for your server end of story.,

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

MomentofWeakness.1246

Now I believe you with Colhearth and your story but there’s definitely been a mixture of many guilds participating in the Zero Xcel forum Bashathon

WvW Commander – NA PST

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Dear Paralda:

Please forward this to your Major Issues Officer, Rice. As I am quite perplexed, and perturbed that my demands have not been met as of yet.

Where is that burnt piece of bacon made by Paralda you promised me, HUH?

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Now I believe you with Colhearth and your story but there’s definitely been a mixture of many guilds participating in the Zero Xcel forum Bashathon

At what point do you just let it go instead of replying to every single person, sometimes the same person twice? You talk about closing the thread and being tired of it yet you keep replying to it. All you have to do is stop. It’s so simple.

Can you please stop and just send him a personal message already? tia

meh, in the beginning it was like that, everything was mentioned with a few exaggerations from both sides and probably a heat of the moment kind of thing on the forums but i’m not about to continue it anymore as it seems to have died down a bit. Now people are just replying to zero to annoy him and make his stay in Kaineng as miserable as possible until they move down to tier 4.

You’re not annoying him, he’s Tolbrihn 2.0. Posting on the forums is not going to make someone’s in-game experience miserable. This is not only to you, but he moved on to a different server and is happy there, wish him the best and let it go.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

It’s an RE tradition.

Holy Commander Tags! Why is half the zerg tagged up?

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Yak’s actually beat a mostly D|ERP group 1v10

I’m now looking for a new guild.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

I hold no ill will towards DB, actually I very much enjoy fighting them. But I know Maguuma and Yaks had some problems with them. And I have a few friends on Yaks that would love to see this so here it is.

Attachments:

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

It’s an RE tradition.

For the same reason that they’re naked. You shoulda heard em in TS. Was quite funny, though I’m under the impression that Mag only saw loot bags and not ppl having fun. Correct me if I’m wrong.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

That’s a pretty close score, gl holding it (honestly). DB turned into Dragonbrandwagon so whether or not they lose, it doesn’t matter.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

It’s an RE tradition.

For the same reason that they’re naked. You shoulda heard em in TS. Was quite funny, though I’m under the impression that Mag only saw loot bags and not ppl having fun. Correct me if I’m wrong.

From Monday-Thursday, I am quite certain Maguuma sees nothing but fun.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

At what point do you just let it go instead of replying to every single person, sometimes the same person twice? You talk about closing the thread and being tired of it yet you keep replying to it. All you have to do is stop. It’s so simple.

Can you please stop and just send him a personal message already? tia

You’re not annoying him, he’s Tolbrihn 2.0. Posting on the forums is not going to make someone’s in-game experience miserable. This is not only to you, but he moved on to a different server and is happy there, wish him the best and let it go.

Well I never tried to annoy him. I did wish him luck in Kaineng and was sorry to see him go a few pages back, I just said others are trying to annoy.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Hence the, “this is not only to you”.

in Match-ups

rice.5376

Dear Paralda:

Please forward this to your Major Issues Officer, Rice. As I am quite perplexed, and perturbed that my demands have not been met as of yet.

*Where is that burnt piece of bacon made by Paralda you promised me, HUH?*

This is all LIES, LIES I SAY. You said you did not want that burnt piece of bacon made by Paralala(Paralda’s other name).

http://i.imgur.com/8Yte73x.jpg

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

rice.5376

I hold no ill will towards DB, actually I very much enjoy fighting them. But I know Maguuma and Yaks had some problems with them. And I have a few friends on Yaks that would love to see this so here it is.

You scared me for a minute, I was like, “YAK HAVE IT ALL WHAT?!?!?!?”, also. YAY FOR TC.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

You scared me for a minute, I was like, “YAK HAVE IT ALL WHAT?!?!?!?”, also. YAY FOR TC.

Thanks, and we should hold it for the win. This is generally there strong point but we had a few commanders pull graveyard to keep the pressure on ALL night. So the victory goes to them more than anyone.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeda.5209

Jeda.5209

With the recent events happening with Jade Quarry and possibly being the next high tier server to implode, has Maguuma started receiving inquiries regarding their server. I know some are flocking to DB, but since you guys are winning by a lot you may be the next server for the bandwagoners. Lord knows they don’t bandwagon to losing servers to try balance things out.

Sea of Sorrows

(Bronze Soldier)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ledmojo.1067

Ledmojo.1067

Yak’s actually beat a mostly D|ERP group 1v10

I’m now looking for a new guild.

Way to go NERDS!

Ledmojo-Necro /Cowpatties- Warr
(Maguuma-day1)
grub?

(edited by Ledmojo.1067)

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

Hence the, “this is not only to you”.

would’ve been better putting “this does not relate to you” :p but i think i got what you were trying to say now.

With the recent events happening with Jade Quarry and possibly being the next high tier server to implode, has Maguuma started receiving inquiries regarding their server. I know some are flocking to DB, but since you guys are winning by a lot you may be the next server for the bandwagoners. Lord knows they don’t bandwagon to losing servers to try balance things out.

Oh god please no

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

(edited by jaycatano.6738)

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I really doubt we will get bandwagoned. Well not anytime soon anyways. I’m sure they’ll just keep flocking to one of the three tier 2 servers.

Anyways, gl on reset everybody~

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

So uh…too late for a Bender to say hi or uh…good fighting this week?

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

I say this with an honest, open heart: Any NA guilds looking for a new home need to move to Kain. We’re just a few guilds short (on their side) of this being the matchup we’ve been looking from. Yak’s could use some oceanic bolstering too I guess, but i don’t like to share the loot.

Ignore the drama about Zer0. Ignore the fact that since he left, maguuma hasn’t lost eternal bg at all. Ignore what appears to be his very mental fabric unravelling in this thread, and ignore the fact that military members with the blue taco apparently use it as a reason to substitute the lack of rank in real life. I’m sure he’s a stand up guy.

You know, looking back at this, you should probably ignore the entire last paragraph and join Kain anyway.

(edited by Shads.9468)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

I say this with an honest, open heart: Any NA guilds looking for a new home need to move to Kain. We’re just a few guilds short (on their side) of this being the matchup we’ve been looking from. Yak’s could use some oceanic bolstering too I guess, but i don’t like to share the loot.

Yaks need Eurozone players more. Kain needs a bit more balance all around. Mag definitely doesn’t need a new wave, they are still over bloated from the last bandwagon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

Yaks need Eurozone players more. Kain needs a bit more balance all around. Mag definitely doesn’t need a new wave, they are still over bloated from the last bandwagon.

Nobody in their right mind would consider joining mag right now. This thread is the very reason to be looking at joining kain or yaks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParasiTTe.7643

ParasiTTe.7643

Nobody in their right mind would consider joining mag right now. This thread is the very reason to be looking at joining kain or yaks.

Mag has enough swag already

Phoenix Mask — [VR]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

He’s seeing through our brilliant plot Lay it on thicker, guys.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Anyone do a score update? Mos is 2 hours behind.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Here you go~

score update

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Therane.3846

Therane.3846

I think everyone needs to come together for a nice long cuddle session before reset.

I will be lounging with minimal clothing by the windmill an hour before reset

in Match-ups

Posted by: shoognite.2106

shoognite.2106

Mag has enough swag already

Sho nuff…

Jaquan “Shoognite” Jenkins
Urban Outreach Program Director, Goon Guilds, LLC.
Jjenkins@GoonGuildsLLC.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: neoxide.7320

neoxide.7320

It appears mag is trying to artificially boost Kain to rank 2 past Yaks. I say this because Mag has been attacking only Yak territory while ignoring Kain territory. So much so that Kain is pushing into Mag territory with zero resistance.
On Kain BL mag has skipped their own greenlake tower and went straight to take redbriar from Yaks. A little while later Mag is sitting on all Yaks territory in EB while ignoring Kain’s side of EB completely.

Yaks and Kain were tied this morning with 270 pts each tick and as of now Kain is at 230pts (Mag has to have SM) and Yaks is as low as 125 pts. Our populations are of comparable size but Mag is chewing up Yaks while propping up Kain.

(edited by neoxide.7320)