http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

5/31 DragonWagon/Magummybears/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

D|ERP

The | is bothering me. What’s that there for?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

D|ERP

Their guild tag is censored.

This match is a good challenge for roaming. Apart from zergs, DB always seems to travel in 3+’s , occasionally 2’s and usually hides in camps thinking they’re safe. Not even the thieves will 1v1

Strangely I could only find condition bow warriors that wanted to 1v1 – seen a few good ones though.

Guess I need to clarify this is purely anecdote. Don’t take it personally if you’re a roamer from DB and I didn’t encounter you.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

D|ERP

Have you ever tried to say kitten without it? No? Try it! kitten kitten kitten kitten .

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

D|ERP

Have you ever tried to say kitten without it? No? Try it! kitten kitten kitten kitten .

It’s to hawt to say

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

D|ERP

kitten

in Match-ups

grifflyman.8102

D|ERP

kitten

Whoa…is D|ERP a bad word? I’ve been using that in public for the last couple of years…

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

No, ANet just says it’s a bad word. It’s perfectly harmless. Like kitten, kitten, kitten, and kitten. Even words like kitten, kitten, and kitten are censored. The latter isn’t bad in anyway, it’s just a more pleasant way of saying kitten. :\

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

kitten is apparently bad, but derps is a-ok with anet.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

YO! SBI! We magummers were trying to help you at Mendons by trebbing the DB wall down lol. We decided to help you push DB out of Mendons and you just turn and zerg our trebs down on the hill

Apologies. We still have alot of new players who cannot see a 2v1 in thier favor. Please excuse the noobness.

I was there… Chat was something like ‘Magumma is here to help!’, ‘Do not engage Magumma if at all possible’…. Not sure why part of our zerg ‘refused’ your help

I know a bunch of us were cheering for the reinforcements. Thanks for the help and sorry not everyone accepted it.

To be fair, early in the day after Magumma capped SM and DB was trying to retake it, SBI flooded in and attacked DB from behind and tried to stop all reinforcements. When DB made a push into the lords room, SBI tried to crush them from behind. I was downed on the stairs, was trying to rez and a Mag came all the way down the stairs to stomp me…I was like ‘what the kitten! We were just trying to help you keep SM’…guess he didn’t want my help This possible, unofficial 2v1 thingy (we deny that it’s actually happening) still has some kinks to be ironed out…

There is no way an “official” 2v1 alliance can ever work without these incidences. You will never get the word out to every possible player and even if you could there will always be trolls/griefers that would think it was funny to break said alliance.

2v1 should happen organically anyway. If you use logic and good strategy and tactics when you are the invaders on another BL and don’t have the numbers to dominate it….then it is just dumb to attack the other invading server on their side of the map. You need their help to hold your part.

It is done out of self interest and to encourage and take advantage of the opportunity to make the home server have to split it’s forces to fight on two fronts giving the two weaker servers a chance to compete….this is why there are 3 servers and not 2.

And you will still need to engage the so called allied server at some point anyway. You can’t get all kitten ed off if some on that server don’t seem to know about or don’t want to honor an organic or offical alliance either. It is what it is….if the majority understand the logic behind it then the 2v1 will continue as long as it is in each servers self interest. When it’s not…“If it’s red it’s dead” will prevail.

If you start looking for vengeance because you feel the alliance was broken you run the risk of screwing over your own server.

Anet could change things up a bit to make this happen more…but that’s a whole other topic.

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryopsis.6081

Kryopsis.6081

If you look at the current server rankings ( http://mos.millenium.org/na ), you’ll see that we on Maguuma have absolutely nothing to gain from teaming up with either server. Despite being outclassed, Stormbluff Isle is going up in ranks simply due to being matched against two higher servers. Dragonbrand is gaining points by being the victor in the current fight so that leaves Maguuma in a very bad situation. Short of beating Dragonbrand in score at the end of the week, we’re going to lose this week’s match-up. Therefore, it makes no sense to team up with SBI against DB. Obviously agreements reached between guilds will remain valid but keep in mind that no alliance can be beneficial to Maguuma.

Kraum Karnaj / Björn Björnsson
“The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference
what you say.” – Motörhead – Ace of Spades

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Leader of [Omen] Omen Gaming Community on DB PM me if you’re interested in cleaning up your guild. Video evidence will be provided.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Anet screwed over Mag hard this week…

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Leader of [Omen] Omen Gaming Community on DB PM me if you’re interested in cleaning up your guild. Video evidence will be provided.

I’ll get ya in contact with them if they don’t respond on here, not sure if they read the forums or not.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Anet screwed over Mag hard this week…

It’s ok, we’re used to it. DW DW.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

If you look at the current server rankings ( http://mos.millenium.org/na ), you’ll see that we on Maguuma have absolutely nothing to gain from teaming up with either server. Despite being outclassed, Stormbluff Isle is going up in ranks simply due to being matched against two higher servers. Dragonbrand is gaining points by being the victor in the current fight so that leaves Maguuma in a very bad situation. Short of beating Dragonbrand in score at the end of the week, we’re going to lose this week’s match-up. Therefore, it makes no sense to team up with SBI against DB. Obviously agreements reached between guilds will remain valid but keep in mind that no alliance can be beneficial to Maguuma.

It is absoutely in Maguuma’s interest to team up with SBI against DB.

Otherwise, Mag and SBI are going to be fighting each other and each of them be ticking lower than otherwise would be the case. We’re going to start fighting each other on our common front and DB’s going to come in the backside of each of our territories and smash us.

For example if DB is attempting to take your western flank in EB. And we come in and take your northeastern flank, you’re going to be ticking less than if we go around and take DB’s stuff while they’re busy with you. And vice versa of course.

By not fighting each other we are keeping DB from scoring more than they would be. This is the problem with playing for second. It actually hurts both the second and third server instead of the #1 server.

Plus it is a lot more fun this way. Lets keep it up!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

I want to avoid DB zergs taking all of our stuff. Attacking SBI just means we’re spending less time getting ready for NNK o’clock, and I’d prefer that SBI spends some time preparing for that too. It’s not a 2v1 so much as it is a LEAVE ME ALONE I’M TRYING NOT TO DIE HERE.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Ya, I really don’t like that we’re hitting SBI’s bl when it isn’t DB holding their stuff. Can’t really get everyone to agree, but it is expected.

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Dull egotistical RP when ur 5 man group are watching me duel one of ur members and notice hes losing and u guys jump in…

SO BAD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

[PYRO] will not ever honor any truce with any server under any circumstances ever.

You can quote me on this.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Still getting kills even with all the zergs out there.

in Match-ups

GuardianOMS.8067

Dull egotistical RP when ur 5 man group are watching me duel one of ur members and notice hes losing and u guys jump in…

SO BAD.

Owned.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

SO BAD.

Owned.

Zergbusted

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Thanks again for the GvG last night PYRO. Here is one of our warrior’s PoV from the GvG!

lol. The result was a foregone conclusion, but this still made me laugh.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

[PYRO] will not ever honor any truce with any server under any circumstances ever.

AND MY AXE!

Nor will [DFND].

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

PYRO needs to practice their group comp on easier guilds like BP first next time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

SO BAD.

Are you same NS guild thats on DB? In that case continue to be bad by running away from me in 1v1 situations and turning around to fight when your guild mates show up in distance. Same goes to Omen, Agg, NNK, and BP. I have yet to have any of them fight me in 1v1 situation without running.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

SO BAD.

Are you same NS guild thats on DB? In that case continue to be bad by running away from me in 1v1 situations and turning around to fight when your guild mates show up in distance. Same goes to Omen, Agg, NNK, and BP. I have yet to have any of them fight me in 1v1 situation without running.

simply not true, every player in DB fights 1v1 until the bitter end. everyone on every other serve runs away to their eagerly waiting guilds. FACT! ; )

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

HEY GAIZ

Would anyone here be interested in a fight club sometime this week? We only have one week with each other so let’s make it count!

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

SO BAD.

I would never run from a 1v1. but this game isnt about 1v1’s they’re classes that are suprior then others, its a team based game. Back in T1 RiOT from BG would beat everyone in fight club but when you 5v5 them, they get swamped. (no disrespect I still <3 u guys)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

PYRO needs to practice their group comp on easier guilds like BP first next time.

We’re workin on it. Lot of new ppl to train up

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Lol @ the people trying to troll Agg in here. I’d love to see you guys actually GvG them. Would be some sweet massacre.

Would the massacre be like this one?

http://youtu.be/jE4TVTQyqoc?t=5m

Maybe. I’m not familiar with SF, only with the experiences I’ve had fighting against Agg. Then again, no one wins forever.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Lol @ the people trying to troll Agg in here. I’d love to see you guys actually GvG them. Would be some sweet massacre.

Would the massacre be like this one?

http://youtu.be/jE4TVTQyqoc?t=5m

Maybe. I’m not familiar with SF, only with the experiences I’ve had fighting against Agg. Then again, no one wins forever.

I’ve been told SF are monsters also…

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Good to see reduction in chest-thumping (and consequently, forum activity) from Mags PvF champs, after being comprehensively beaten today by [Agg]

Ahh, peace

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Yes I too do not like to read.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Good to see BP is still afraid to GvG and hides behind the skirts of [Agg]

Ahh, the good ol’ “my dad can beat up your dad”

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

aww…. someone’s ego got bruised. lololol

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Why is my ego bruised? I haven’t even seen Agg on the field. If you think BP has damaged my ego you are sorely mistaken…you’ve only damaged my bank space by filling it with badges. lololol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ordibble.3092

Ordibble.3092

Don’t be silly, he’s just Tailing The Dragon.

Or was he chasing the dragon?

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Nope…looks like you haven’t done your summer reading yet.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Ian-Boyd-on-WvWvWing-in-Guild-Wars-2/1963445

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Why is my ego bruised? I haven’t even seen Agg on the field. If you think BP has damaged my ego you are sorely mistaken…you’ve only damaged my bank space by filling it with badges. lololol

Funny you thought that I was talking about you. Funnier that you think my name is BP. Funniest part is that I can’t remember the last time DARP zerg/stragglers killed me – those bags must be imaginary. Trolololol!

I’ll bite. Who were you talking about when calling them bitter, then? The rest of your post isn’t worth replying to because it is made of straw.

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Ian-Boyd-on-WvWvWing-in-Guild-Wars-2/1963445

Gah, I read “Going ouroboros is just a bonus, if you can kill the zerg by munching its tail first, then the head will lose power” and gave up. That is not Ouroboros. Misapplied fancy namage

One guy chasing the zerg sounds more like ‘chasing the dragon’ to me. I’d link it but Anet might not like it.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Gah, I read “Going ouroboros is just a bonus, if you can kill the zerg by munching its tail first, then the head will lose power” and gave up. That is not Ouroboros. Misapplied fancy namage

One guy chasing the zerg sounds more like ‘chasing the dragon’ to me. I’d link it but Anet might not like it.

Umm, is it related to illicit substances? That’s the only thing I could find.

Edit:

Funny you thought that I was talking about you. Funnier that you think my name is BP. Funniest part is that I can’t remember the last time DARP zerg/stragglers killed me – those bags must be imaginary. Trolololol!

I’ll bite. Who were you talking about when calling them bitter, then? The rest of your post isn’t worth replying to because it is made of straw.

Whoever stopped particpating in WvW fearing losing and being killed (ref: magswhimper). At least SBI is trying in a matchup that nobody wanted.

Though I’m beginning to think that you do care… you seem to respond to anything I post. Trolololol!!

Oh, so you were posting randomly out of context in the thread instead of replying to someone, which is more logical. Got it. You’re free to think whatever you want, I’m not the thought police, just have a case of http://xkcd.com/303/.

Actually really the only reason I’m replying to you is because I legitimately want to fight BP in a GvG. I’m sad that nobody from BP wants to.

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in Match-ups

grifflyman.8102

Where was Magummy bear over the weekend? I feel like they are out in force tonight (Monday, eastern time zone).

in Match-ups

Ordibble.3092

Umm, is it related to illicit substances? That’s the only thing I could find.

Yes, yes. In pursuit of sweet oblivion.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Where was Magummy bear over the weekend? I feel like they are out in force tonight (Monday, eastern time zone).

Our weekends our usually not very good, especially on Saturday, for some reason. We don’t pick up activity until later in the day usually. I’m glad our numerically inferior NA crew is ticking the highest right now

in Match-ups

StealthSnake.9134

Whoever stopped particpating in WvW fearing losing and being killed (ref: magswhimper). At least SBI is trying in a matchup that nobody wanted.

Though I’m beginning to think that you do care… you seem to respond to anything I post. Trolololol!!

I’m impressed for us to have stopped participating and yet have the points per tick lead ~

Stealth Snake – Necro

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’m impressed for us to have stopped participating and yet have the points per tick lead ~

Happened yesterday, too… we are pretty good at this game! And by we I mean not me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Thanks [NS] for the GvG!

GM – [Ark]ham