5/31 DragonWagon/Magummybears/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

kinda are fought DB for months now and with their new found power we prefer to farm them with op ac and simply collect loot

in Match-ups

Posted by: cristelle.3468

cristelle.3468

this thread is really funny I just want to say that XD also I can’t believe that guys get all so serious about this no offense and to the guys that are getting mad why are you being like us girls whining like crazy..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

the NaRf in this thread has reached maximum!! <3

Zort?

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

20v20 is a GvG these days!! yikes. I’ve never been in a guild with 20 peeps online at once.

Anything less and they’re afraid they might actually have to have a little bit more skills at playing their professions.

Smart to talk kitten to [Agg]… Have fun with that

i’ve not seen anyone suck another guilds kitten so hard.

in my solo and 2 man roaming so far, i’ve not encounted anyone from agg with exceptional skill. granted they didn’t die as easily as bads, but died nevertheless.

i guess thats why they wont go under 20v20 gvg, probably rely heavily on group synergy rather than individual skill.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

20v20 is a GvG these days!! yikes. I’ve never been in a guild with 20 peeps online at once.

Anything less and they’re afraid they might actually have to have a little bit more skills at playing their professions.

Smart to talk kitten to [Agg]… Have fun with that

i’ve not seen anyone suck another guilds kitten so hard.

in my solo and 2 man roaming so far, i’ve not encounted anyone from agg with exceptional skill. granted they didn’t die as easily as bads, but died nevertheless.

i guess thats why they wont go under 20v20 gvg, probably rely heavily on group synergy rather than individual skill.

NarF

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

This isn’t a TC thread, it’s a Maguuma thread. “Narf” isn’t a thing here.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: InfernoCrossing.8063

InfernoCrossing.8063

probably rely heavily on group synergy rather than individual skill.

I don’t see anything wrong with having strong group synergy even if the individuals alone aren’t anything spectacular.

United they stand and whatnot.

[Stormbluff Isle since September ’12] |VZ|
Ragnarune | Lily Vinheim | Voirdere
Viezza

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Fighting against Dragonbrand is reasuring and yet utterly predictable. On reset from a position of equilibrium, Mag and SBI server held our own and the matchup on reset was quite interesting. It was exciting, there was action, mayhem and good times all around.

And then you check in at 11 am eastern and find out that DB once again nightcapped the whole wvw pie leaving 2% between SBI and ourselves. The infamous PVD nighttime posse has come to town yet again baby!

Now from an armored up defensive position where they hold everything, DB can keep their hegemony going during the day for a long time. anytime there’s a little bit of movement from a side, send a 50 guy zerg to crush it, then move on to the next assignment.

The worst is that i was expecting, even hoping to see general build/tactics/chuzpah improvement from DB, having been sent uptier from us ). Nope…. barely any surprises. The dragonbrand players are still a rather soft, zergy type. If they can’t beat something, throw 3-7 times more people at it til you grind it down to dust. ( kai and yak’s bend guys, in comparaison, are much better individually and don’t need to resort to these tactics to win) .

Such is the endless toil of living under Dragonbrand hegemony. You kill and you kill, and they keep on coming, without numbers. You wake up and all your progress is erased , just like an illusion, by the PVD colonel’s nightime brigade. But you get up, and you go back out there, and you make them pay for every inch, every offense, every lack of respect. Such is the way it shall be for the rest of the week.

Not that DB needs, or deserves defending……but…..in their defense I think any server with the numbers and coverage they have would end up doing the same thing out of boredom. And with that many you will always dilute the skill level with the many new/casual players that will venture in that normally would not.

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

You know its funny, i see all these decent people posting from DB, and yet they are all the recent transfers. It honestly seems like these people have no idea about their new home server yet, especially the oceanic zerg. I’ve gone up against DB many times since launch (im an oceanic commander), I’ve defended a west keep attack from DB for 7 hours successfully whilst outmanned, and until about 3 months ago, that would be about the norm for DB. Then all of a sudden DB realized they could literally DPS the door down without siege; Thats right, the zerg becomes so large, it turns into it’s own siege engine. DB stopped being a server to me then and just became a joke (kaineng is a lot like DB was at the beginning of the blob war too now, but they’ve lost the experienced guys I think).

So please, people of DB.. dont misunderstand this thread being full of DB hate. Its more disdain then anything else. You’ve got the population to be t1 and easily win, but the mentality of something far far less.

This, this, and more of this. This post has wisdom in spades!

Disdain is the perfect way to describe it. Perfect.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

This isn’t a TC thread, it’s a Maguuma thread. “Narf” isn’t a thing here.

NarF

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Ok [Agg] I’ve decided….. I’ll accept your terms.

You can have 20 people, but I’ll fight each one of you 1 at a time with no rest in between. Seems fair right? You get your 20 people which you so desperately need and I get to kill you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I hope DB can sort out their internal troubles. I want them to stay well above us in ranking so long as NNK o’clock is a thing.

A ha ha hehehehe. This is psycological warfare doing its thing. See a lot of the standard (non SEA) WvW guilds are taking it easy this week. Not saying they’re taking it off, just taking it easy. The pugs may be coming out in force, which is why it seems more chaotic. I can assure you there are no “internal troubles”.

It’s interesting to see what this week is doing to the Mag and SBI state of mind. Small victories are meaningful to you, as they should be because most of everything you try to do is an uphill battle. I think DB is secure enough in it’s WvW populaton imbalance that your small victories are little more than an opportunity for DB to gain more gold, karma, and badges. I do feel bad for you, but I still like the mixup with the new matchup system.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Edit: Throwing my hat in for DragonWagon. Has a much better ring to it.

I’m for Dwagonband

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

I hope DB can sort out their internal troubles. I want them to stay well above us in ranking so long as NNK o’clock is a thing.

Could someone please explain the internal troubles DB is having? I have not noticed anything but this guy says it’s happening so it must be true.

NNK logged into game, NNK pressed B, NNK found its +600 already, NNK can’t farm badges anymore, NNK decided to go southsun/fotm/AC/cof p1, and Mag trolled on forum. International trouble: not enough loot bags.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Habis.2910

Habis.2910

Could someone please explain the internal troubles DB is having? I have not noticed anything but this guy says it’s happening so it must be true.

NNK logged into game, NNK pressed B, NNK found its +600 already, NNK can’t farm badges anymore, NNK decided to go southsun/fotm/AC/cof p1, and Mag trolled on forum. International trouble: not enough loot bags.

Sounds about right, though replace <NNK with Any Regular DB Guild> – there’s a recipe for “internal troubles” right there. A bit like First World Problems, though this is more of a “Tier 2” problem when not matched up with Tier 2 servers.

Am very much in favour of number 1 in each matchup moving “up”, number 3 in each matchup moving “down” and number 2 stays where they are at.

Reckon WvW would be more interesting that way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ll just leave these here:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Hey you’re TC! What are you doing in these parts?

Oh right, i forgot to say we miss you and FA.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

That’s only because you used to be on FA. You’re totally biased. /nod

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Please leave.

That is the only time I will use the word please.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Lol @ the people trying to troll Agg in here. I’d love to see you guys actually GvG them. Would be some sweet massacre.

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

cough no i absolutely was not in FA for four months after leaving IoJ cough no i’ve been on DB my entire life. Or at least since the game came out. cough cough cough

Please leave.

What words will you use next? Oh the mystery…

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

cough no i absolutely was not in FA for four months after leaving IoJ cough no i’ve been on DB my entire life. Or at least since the game came out. cough cough cough

Please leave.

What words will you use next? Oh the mystery…

Oh I have proof otherwise! :p

*stuffs a cookie in Kerona’s mouth
*hugs Kerona

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Let’s all give Kerona a hug.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Quick score update.

Attachments:

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

No.

Not your thread.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

No.

Not your thread.

Fair enough. Good luck to all

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

No.

Not your thread.

don’t listen to kerona.

Kerona, stop being rude. I never knew you were given some divine right to enforce who posted in what thread on the PUBLIC forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elcron.1208

Elcron.1208

No.

Not your thread.

Come on Oby, I know you secretly love hugs

El Kharnno – Elementalist – Commander
Myrmidon Elite [ME]
Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Lol @ the people trying to troll Agg in here. I’d love to see you guys actually GvG them. Would be some sweet massacre.

Would the massacre be like this one?

http://youtu.be/jE4TVTQyqoc?t=5m

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

No.

Not your thread.

I will miss you though =(

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Quick score update.

Its only sunday guys, you can still double team DB and take the win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

lol figures some of them would run. Reason they joined DB I’m guessing…. DB is good at running.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Why do you guys have to hate on all of DB :C

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fegelein.7026

Fegelein.7026

No. But I think it would be like this one.

http://youtu.be/xuzq5Yrlb_c

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

I think kitten is getting first go at Agg
looking forward to it

in Match-ups

Posted by: violentlycar.5267

violentlycar.5267

Why do you guys have to hate on all of DB :C

Because the game is less fun for us because of your server. Nothing against most of you as individuals.

Maguuma – plays Asuras with various permutations of the name “Viocar”

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

That reminds me of this hilarious GvG between BP and iLL from some time ago. DB and Maguuma do have some cow meat between them. Oh, and the GvG was a wash, BP supposedly brought 35 against iLL’s 25 or something.

I also really appreciated the music from this

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

And this 2 month old video is relevant, how?

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Not quite sure why Agg is getting crap for wanting to only do a 20v20

They appear to be a guild that focuses a lot on group synergies (they don’t even recruit rangers which hurts my feelings as a Ranger Commander) and probably need that number to execute their battlefield strategies.

Wouldn’t people want to fight a guild at their full strength and capability?

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

That reminds me of this hilarious GvG between BP and iLL from some time ago. DB and Maguuma do have some cow meat between them. Oh, and the GvG was a wash, BP supposedly brought 35 against iLL’s 25 or something.

Too bad BP is afraid to GvG again, I would really love to be proven wrong about them.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

They appear to be a guild that focuses a lot on group synergies (they don’t even recruit rangers which hurts my feelings as a Ranger Commander) and probably need that number to execute their battlefield strategies.

Maybe some guilds have bads they don’t want to bring? But WvW is much more decided on large group capability than small strike team style fighting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It’s mostly just Tricare but also many of our guilds don’t field 20 people that often.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

Too bad BP is afraid to GvG again, I would really love to be proven wrong about them.

Wtf drama necromancy. [Bp] didn’t want to gvg, they wanted to rofflestomp suckers that would accept a gvg from them. So for a 25v25 they rolled in with 200 guys. They sent 35+ guys on first rush before the actual fight start time ( which was regulated by server time, since we’re all synched to it), removed all the stacks , killed spectators…

AND YET we gave them the benefit of the doubt. And then they pull the same kitten, going in advance of the agreed time, with more people than the matchup was supposed to be. They also had the video all ready and edited before the night was over. Notice how the comments got disabled when commenters started calling them out on their bullkitten, or like that time some guy in their own gchat was going all “lol that was more than 25”.

All [bp] proved on that day is that their word is not to be trusted, and that yes, they DO need more people to do anything. On top of acting like punks.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Teamkiller.4315

Wtf drama necromancy. [Bp] didn’t want to gvg, they wanted to rofflestomp suckers that would accept a gvg from them. So for a 25v25 they rolled in with 200 guys. They sent 35+ guys on first rush before the actual fight start time ( which was regulated by server time, since we’re all synched to it), removed all the stacks , killed spectators…

AND YET we gave them the benefit of the doubt. And then they pull the same kitten, going in advance of the agreed time, with more people than the matchup was supposed to be. They also had the video all ready and edited before the night was over. Notice how the comments got disabled when commenters started calling them out on their bullkitten, or like that time some guy in their own gchat was going all “lol that was more than 25”.

All [bp] proved on that day is that their word is not to be trusted, and that yes, they DO need more people to do anything. On top of acting like punks.

I dunno, but from my point of view it was hilarious. The music in the video made it even funnier.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

They sound like a bunch of meanies. I know a really nice polite ranger.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

You sure hold grudges.
I can’t imagine how much stress you have in your life.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

That came as a surprise to me too. I looked around and saw one member of DB wrote a long post about a personal conflict he was having with someone else, but the entire thing seemed really out of place. Still happy camping here on DB.

Mostly isolated between (suprise!) EBG guilds! Nothing to see here.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

One of the reasons why one of our best moved to JQ was to find [Agg] and do this to them. There was a grudge between the 2 since we faced SoS in t1.

Go Jed Quarry.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

No.

Not your thread.

don’t listen to kerona.

Kerona, stop being rude. I never knew you were given some divine right to enforce who posted in what thread on the PUBLIC forums.

Wow. Get over it.

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

I’m for Dwagonband

+1 for the name change!!!

WvW Necro