5/31 DragonWagon/Magummybears/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

You know its funny, i see all these decent people posting from DB, and yet they are all the recent transfers. It honestly seems like these people have no idea about their new home server yet, especially the oceanic zerg. I’ve gone up against DB many times since launch (im an oceanic commander), I’ve defended a west keep attack from DB for 7 hours successfully whilst outmanned, and until about 3 months ago, that would be about the norm for DB. Then all of a sudden DB realized they could literally DPS the door down without siege; Thats right, the zerg becomes so large, it turns into it’s own siege engine. DB stopped being a server to me then and just became a joke (kaineng is a lot like DB was at the beginning of the blob war too now, but they’ve lost the experienced guys I think).

So please, people of DB.. dont misunderstand this thread being full of DB hate. Its more disdain then anything else. You’ve got the population to be t1 and easily win, but the mentality of something far far less.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlfieStowers.4219

AlfieStowers.4219

Was nice to meet you yesterday Loki.

Attachments:

Ze Illusionist – (OG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

You know its funny, i see all these decent people posting from DB, and yet they are all the recent transfers. It honestly seems like these people have no idea about their new home server yet, especially the oceanic zerg. I’ve gone up against DB many times since launch (im an oceanic commander), I’ve defended a west keep attack from DB for 7 hours successfully whilst outmanned, and until about 3 months ago, that would be about the norm for DB. Then all of a sudden DB realized they could literally DPS the door down without siege; Thats right, the zerg becomes so large, it turns into it’s own siege engine. DB stopped being a server to me then and just became a joke (kaineng is a lot like DB was at the beginning of the blob war too now, but they’ve lost the experienced guys I think).

So please, people of DB.. dont misunderstand this thread being full of DB hate. Its more disdain then anything else. You’ve got the population to be t1 and easily win, but the mentality of something far far less.

SEA doesn’t equal Oceanic… Please get information correct before kittening, it looks bad

It’s almost as egregious as mistaking EST and PST primetimes. I mean, the ignorance!

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I’m not really disappointed in the numbers, I’m disappointed that DB runs and turtles in the nearest tower unless they have an overwhelming numerical advantage. You’d think maybe DB could use this week to actually learn to PvP but somehow I doubt that’s going to be the case.

lawl… says the only server with NO player in PVP top-200

I really shouldn’t be responding to Calvin, but I have two players in my guild alone who are consistently top 200, and [PYRO] premades regularly go against very highly ranked players.

The volatility in the leaderboards is pretty crazy, though, so it’s easy to be booted out. One of my guildies made it to 400ish on the leaderboards one day, and was at 60th percentile the next. After 10 game winstreaks, I’ve personally gone up against players from Curse NA and Team Paradigm, and my MMR isn’t even super high. The only way to stay on the leaderboard for awhile is to not solo queue ever, and not mass game. Or have a smurf account purely for the leaderboards.

Tl;dr: leaderboards don’t mean squat.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Was nice to meet you yesterday Loki.

this post may get infracted. ITS PLAYER ASSASSINATION!!!!!

get it :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

I challenge [DERP] to a GvG.
We don’t do anything less than 20v20

If you want to play against Maguuma guilds, you might want to lower that number. You’ll get a lot more action at 15v15.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

SEA doesn’t equal Oceanic… Please get information correct before kittening, it looks bad

It’s almost as egregious as mistaking EST and PST primetimes. I mean, the ignorance!

Heard that, some of our players think EST is the only timezone lol…..

P.S. Someone didn’t like me correcting a mistake so they infracted me lol QQ

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I’m going to be honest here, i’ve never seen a group of players (Dragonbrand) as bad as these guys…I mean….when SoS played, they tended to zerg pretty badly… but if you caught them 1vs1 they tended to stay and fight..DB on the other, Runs at the first sign that they’re alone or at best 2v1 odds.

I can attest to the accuracy of this statement.

Kaineng mostly stuck to zergs, but they would put up a decent 1v1 or skirmish. Worst case they’d at least try. Can’t say the same for DB..they just beeline for the nearest zerg/tower/keep.

It’s not hate, it’s factual…and just comical at this point.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

Ahem

Attachments:

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: idari.4273

idari.4273

that TFV guild was to busy fighting us 30v15 on SW camp to notice their garr was contested.

who knows, maybe that was a T2 tactic beyond my reasoning.

[Ark] Idari Kun
Maguuma

(edited by idari.4273)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

Ahem

nice!
i really like how mags use their golem so well~
their mesmers are so pro

ruby
[SONG]

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

well DB, thats got to be a new record. I organised the taking of your fully upgraded garrison, in your oceanic/sea prime. Whilst banned. (this is exactly what the maguuma mumble community is good at, and why i love them.)

Stay classy DB, never change.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

It’s midnight, hardly prime time anymore. Plus, losing a fully upgraded garrison wouldn’t hurt, would it?

@saiyr: the quote?

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

You may refer to us as Stormbluff Isle or SBI, there’s no goofy nickname for us because we own our name.

Though to have fun with it Scrambled Invaders? :| Not many S words with a mid B to use…

I’m really enjoying this matchup so far, though I haven’t seen much Maguuma..where ya’ll at?

in Match-ups

Xirin.8593

SBI = Swag Bros International

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

The emotional insecurity of this thread is amazing not surprising at all to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

What was that about us not having our keeps? Pretty sure we’ve got some of yours too.

Attachments:

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

What was that about us not having our keeps? Pretty sure we’ve got some of yours too.

YAY start up the Wxp train again!!!! heading out of magummy station.

:P

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

YAY start up the Wxp train again!!!! heading out of magummy station.

:P

Your enthusiasm is admirable badge#9841

A positive attitude is good for health, keep it up!

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Heard about that Mag is exceptionally good at PvForum, now I can finally take a glance at their manpower 0.o

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

SBI looks like they are giving DB more trouble than Mags are from the tick at the moment..

Little Grundle [RAM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhoto.8791

Rhoto.8791

20v20 is a GvG these days!! yikes. I’ve never been in a guild with 20 peeps online at once.

Chipsu – Elementalist
Maguuma [SWäG]
Original [OG] (good times)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZacharyAY.9231

ZacharyAY.9231

Dear NNK/TFV/etc. – Hope you are safe. <3

for us now is am 01:53
already over our working hours -3-

Dragonbrand(DB)
Guild : NNK
Zacharyay

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

dear oh dear DB, it seems some of your commanders might not be working for your side after all.

You’re down to just tkitten and east keep, whilst we’re all outmanned. Tut Tut.

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

I hope DB can sort out their internal troubles. I want them to stay well above us in ranking so long as NNK o’clock is a thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

well DB, thats got to be a new record. I organised the taking of your fully upgraded garrison, in your oceanic/sea prime. Whilst banned. (this is exactly what the maguuma mumble community is good at, and why i love them.)

This is actually during EU time, where we have no dedicated guilds and during weekdays somewhere between 5 and 30 people playing total. This is the weekend though so we just took the garri back. Good job getting it! Mag should have you organize a push into your own garri as well.

Also for future reference, its easy to tell what primetime it is based on what DB guilds are on. None? EU! CO, BP, AGG, EA, RE, TG, rB, FIRE, (ok ima stop listing guilds at this point : P)? NA! OMEN? Oceanic! TW, NNKOclock? SEA!

We do not have around the clock coverage yet, but we have very strong NA and SEA coverage still. EU time is a good time to organize pushes against us. Even though we only have one Oceanic guild they are pretty awesome.

Good luck out there.

Edit: Throwing my hat in for DragonWagon. Has a much better ring to it.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

This is actually during EU time, where we have no dedicated guilds and during weekdays somewhere between 5 and 30 people playing total. This is the weekend though so we just took the garri back. Good job getting it! Mag should have you organize a push into your own garri as well.

Also for future reference, its easy to tell what primetime it is based on what DB guilds are on. None? EU! CO, BP, AGG, EA, RE, TG, rB, FIRE, (ok ima stop listing guilds at this point : P)? NA! OMEN? Oceanic! TW, NNKOclock? SEA!

We do not have around the clock coverage yet, but we have very strong NA and SEA coverage still. EU time is a good time to organize pushes against us. Even though we only have one Oceanic guild they are pretty awesome.

Good luck out there.

did.. did you see my earlier post? apparently not. We took all this stuff during NNK-o’clock. When outmanned. Are you saying your euro guys are useless, even though they werent online?

Actually, why don’t you ask the guys who were online when we took your garrison. They know exactly why we took it. They won’t admit to it easily though

(edited by Shads.9468)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

we took DB garrison while 30+ TFV were at west keep/ sw camp. regardless of whether or not it is your prime time, you had lots of ppl on that map and failed to notice it being contested.

in Match-ups

BAITness.1083

we took DB garrison while 30+ TFV were at west keep/ sw camp. regardless of whether or not it is your prime time, you had lots of ppl on that map and failed to notice it being contested.

Good work! We were busy elsewhere and didn’t respond in time.

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

dont exaggerate, it was 29+

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethose.5694

Ethose.5694

I hope DB can sort out their internal troubles. I want them to stay well above us in ranking so long as NNK o’clock is a thing.

Could someone please explain the internal troubles DB is having? I have not noticed anything but this guy says it’s happening so it must be true.

Ethose (EA)
Born and Raised on Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: tokila.5324

tokila.5324

Go to youtube and search for RedGuard.

This is too frustrating. As a SBI player, I recently starting wvw as I’ve explored the pve world and wanted to home my pvp skills.

…clip…

Basic formula

200 vs 50 , guess who wins?

I hope you are not comparing yourselves to Redguard…. I recall reset night my guild was having to drop merchants every ten minutes because EA and BP were feeding us so many loot bags. Despite the fact we were outnumber by a bit and you insisted on siege creep w/ ACs in open field. I watched RGs vids and I never saw that.

Heliouse D Villefort
MAGUUMA

in Match-ups

BAITness.1083

Good luck out there.

did.. did you see my earlier post? apparently not. We took all this stuff during NNK-o’clock. When outmanned. Are you saying your euro guys are useless, even though they werent online?

Actually, why don’t you ask the guys who were online when we took your garrison. They know exactly why we took it. They won’t admit to it easily though

I have no idea where you are coming from with this. I assumed you were talking about taking it when you wrote your post, since we did lose your garri right when you wrote that post. That was during EU prime. Not sure what you are saying about our euro guys… they don’t exist O_o

The people playing right now are a mix of sea and na players because it is the weekend.

You can toot your horn about this all you want, I am not raining on your parade I am just giving you info you can use for the rest of the week.

in Match-ups

BAITness.1083

Could someone please explain the internal troubles DB is having? I have not noticed anything but this guy says it’s happening so it must be true.

That came as a surprise to me too. I looked around and saw one member of DB wrote a long post about a personal conflict he was having with someone else, but the entire thing seemed really out of place. Still happy camping here on DB.

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/RE-Rethesis-is-looking-for-a-new-home/page/8#post2141251

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

20v20 is a GvG these days!! yikes. I’ve never been in a guild with 20 peeps online at once.

Anything less and they’re afraid they might actually have to have a little bit more skills at playing their professions.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Anything less and they’re afraid they might actually have to have a little bit more skills at playing their professions.

Smart to talk kitten to [Agg]… Have fun with that

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

At least you can’t say we discriminate

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Vi Au.8341

wut? cuze DB doesnt already know that trash talk is maguuma favourite thing to do?
also what are they gonna do? zerg our keep and tower? w/e its paper anyways we can just hop to another bl while they queue up to get in there.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

At least you can’t say we discriminate

lol true story

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

wut? cuze DB doesnt already know that trash talk is maguuma favourite thing to do?
also what are they gonna do? zerg our keep and tower? w/e its paper anyways we can just hop to another bl while they queue up to get in there.

This was in regards to GvG… [TG] [RE] and [Agg] are the best ones on DB…. [Agg] is probably the best of them all.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Vi Au.8341

Good luck out there.

I have no idea where you are coming from with this. I assumed you were talking about taking it when you wrote your post, since we did lose your garri right when you wrote that post. That was during EU prime. Not sure what you are saying about our euro guys… they don’t exist O_o

The people playing right now are a mix of sea and na players because it is the weekend.

You can toot your horn about this all you want, I am not raining on your parade I am just giving you info you can use for the rest of the week.

and no we took garrison at 11 am est so thats 5 pm euro? and we saw lots of TFV and those are not your euro guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

More sarcasm to avoid admitting they did a bad job looking at their map

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Xirin.8593

Does [Agg] even lift?

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Does [Agg] even lift?

no no no, you’re doing it wrong. The correct way to say it is DOST THOU EVEN HOIST?

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Spoken like a true supporter of moms~

Please don’t distance yourselves from your mom, and let them help

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Vi Au.8341

kitten also love their mother: Bee Mom

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

It’s true, we do : 3

Love you bee mom <3

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Oh my, I’m shaking in my pants…… will they show up and prove my point if I continue?

in Match-ups

Posted by: TassyTas.2147

TassyTas.2147

That moment when you look at live map and MAG loses EB keep to SBI <3.

I think SBI has more of a fight in them anyways… Maggies are on a vacation or something…

(edited by TassyTas.2147)