5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Man this thread....full of SF members killing single people with superior numbers then posting SS >.>

/puts on foam glove with large lettered "ET"
Go ET go!

part of that is because one of their number posted a (misguided) 10 silver bounty on the heads of my guildmates. one of the screenshots is an inside joke between me and the poster (i’ll mail your 10 silver soon) and one of the screenshots is the aforementioned rat >cough< i mean troll on an alt account on our server getting spiked by his own servermate (should i owe you another 10 silver for that?)

i for one approve of some of these shennannigans. it’s at least something to laugh at when we’re so horribly outnumbered

by the way guys... you can stop saying that we’re "not showing up for the fight"... we ARE... there’s really just that few of us.

*edit:* adding a picture that was posted in another thread... in case some of you missed the other thread. on friday, before reset, WvW was brought down for a patch, and everyone in WvW was directed to LA. here ya go... so here’s the entirety of the ET force from all 4 areas... at prime time. on a friday.

yeah. it’s that bad.

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

(edited by katz.8376)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

This would be a fun match up if ET didn’t roll over to SF. I commanded WvW tonight and wiped SF zergs every time we met up only time they won was when we tried to get our keep back and they had acs everywhere. So with ET not pushing SF, they only focus on us and ET has their little groups running around our BL instead of SF. Thought since you had 10 points tonight you would want revenge of SF but guess not.

Hey! We sent 3 people to attack SF.. that’s like 147% of our entire army.. cut us some slack.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

This would be a fun match up if ET didn’t roll over to SF.

Roll over to SF? o.O

We fought them with everything we had last night as they methodically painted our ENTIRE BL their color. Once we lost a location, we’d fall back to the next and try our darnedest to get it ready, hold it for a bit, then finally get overrun.

We also tried to break back into EB a few times, but we couldn’t get passed one or two towers before we would get pushed out again. Our keep is (was?) so sieged up it wasn’t even funny. Well, maybe it was haha.

What you see is what we have for numbers. We give it our all and we try to stay positive. Sometimes that’s all we can do.

@SF: you guys have learned some new tactics since you’ve been “off to college”. Now that you’re back home, maybe we can learn from them too.

@Cedrick: great post man. I’ve been looking for you in-game to chat. Hope to see you soon.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

This would be a fun match up if ET didn’t roll over to SF.

Roll over to SF? o.O

We fought them with everything we had last night as they methodically painted our ENTIRE BL their color. Once we lost a location, we’d fall back to the next and try our darnedest to get it ready, hold it for a bit, then finally get overrun.

We also tried to break back into EB a few times, but we couldn’t get passed one or two towers before we would get pushed out again. Our keep is (was?) so sieged up it wasn’t even funny. Well, maybe it was haha.

What you see is what we have for numbers. We give it our all and we try to stay positive. Sometimes that’s all we can do.

@SF: you guys have learned some new tactics since you’ve been “off to college”. Now that you’re back home, maybe we can learn from them too.

@Cedrick: great post man. I’ve been looking for you in-game to chat. Hope to see you soon.

Yeah you guys are persistent and i love it, I’m assuming its Jeknar commanding ET right now in HoD BL and you guys got pushed out once and came right back like 30 minutes later. Although me and Mira almost ninjaed that tower out from right behind you

Don’t worry about the haters ET, there are just some mad HoD because they are outnumbered again instead of being the ones outnumbering.

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Spirits on HoD are they highest I’ve seen them in weeks. Yes, we have little chance of beating SF, but people seem to be having a lot of fun trying.

Starting to see the HoD I remember again because of this matchup.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Not really fair, I cant spike people from ET and I really could use the silver.

Any requests for screen shots spiking a FC or SF guild for 1 silver? mend will only cost 1 copper I don’t want people to go broke.

p.s. I joke mend

We love how everybody wants our blood, it means we kick a lot of kitten and kitten a lot of people off. Because face it, people get mad because they get killed, or somehow lose in some way. That means the more bounties on us, the more people who are mad because they have died to us. Mend views this as a good thing, we value our performance and we value a good fight, so come get us. Lets have a great fun time!

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

katz.8376

the score may suck, but ninja-ing bay is a great morale booster. XD

Attachments:

(edited by katz.8376)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

I’m loving this matchup! Also the guys saying HoD is giving up, You mad? ;0

Genesis Theory [GT]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Its actually good to see SF around… We can see the people on ET that actually care about WvW as most just ‘quit for the week’ (and since you are doing so, could you quit forever please? So we can have constant number, even tho they are low?)

Jeknarrrrr Is this you i found?

Sorry for the log out screen, i panicked when i finally found the legendary Jeknar score updater

No, that’s Fraynck… I don’t like Salad-people.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

HoD is gross……….

[Wake] main driver/GL

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

edit: adding a picture that was posted in another thread… in case some of you missed the other thread. on friday, before reset, WvW was brought down for a patch, and everyone in WvW was directed to LA. here ya go… so here’s the entirety of the ET force from all 4 areas… at prime time. on a friday.

yeah. it’s that bad.

… Holy emptiness, katz. Dude, I am so sorry. And impressed you guys are still trying. I hope you get transfers. Talk about every individual making an impact! Have you tried putting up a post? Seriously, that is just a painful picture. :/ We in FC are cheering you guys on, fwiw.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: rcelbrechter.8947

rcelbrechter.8947

I will say that I was most impressed by HoD and the constant swing from defending keep… to taking Mendons.. to pressing and taking Ogres for most of Saturday. My hats off to you folks… and heaven knows I died many times to the push.

(I typically am the guardian in the front line not smart enough to get behind the line)

In comment I will say that the imbalance somehow did feel thuggish after the first few days. I understand the Anet argument that it is hard to get a real determination of rank when not all servers play each other however we all know that due to coverages, and numbers not all servers are the same.

SF was hard pressed to do much in T6 albeit we did try. I will say that there was lessons to be learned in the upper tiers, tactics we observed from other groups, all which served to help improve in the long run.

In once sense I feel badly however one only improves once one encounters resistance. SF is by no means worthy of more than where we are. I will say it is good to see some of the folks we have encountered in the past. I do hope as a measure of friendship that my front line deaths do even the scores and allow you fine folks of ET and HoD to understand we all are flesh and blood. We are no better or worse than anyone else. Speaking for myself it is good to have you guys there. You guys Rock!!

Renegade

Renegade Lightsend [Chef] [TAC]
Guardian – Dragonbrand

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

HoD is gross……….

Agreed, SF has earned their hold over EB but HoD will keep going for Mendons because there is a population on the server with a perverse Mendons fetish. Honestly, SF, if you guys knew what we did in there you’d probably just leave it alone.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Just in-case that rare HoD Zerg monster shows itself, never hurts to be prepared.

Attachments:

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rogue Lemming.6358

Rogue Lemming.6358

Banjo is working hard at “Commanding” outside of HoD spawn!

BTW: Mad props to ET and HoD!
You guys have great spirit.
No matter what we throw at you, you just keep coming back for more.
>>>Respect<<<
Great to see you guys again!

Attachments:

Kylie Rogue [ECG][CoSA][FARM]
East Coast Guardians: [ECG-B]G27
Why [FARM] is for you!

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

>>>Respect<<<

kitten , im so tiny im completely hidden by the siege

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Real fun trying to make a push against this tonight… with no outmanned buff (??)… in our spawn point. Yeah. And then get our corpses laughed on. Also EB is green. All of it. It’s all green.

Attachments:

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: loli kami.2356

loli kami.2356

Here ya go ET, I got this gem for you tonight, hopefully seeing this so called “legend” taking a nap raises morale a little.

Edited because i forgot to add our resident troll for a week who is now unfortunately for you ET on your server, he also seemed to be taking a nap.

WONDERFUL 10/10
Gotta find this guy so I can put a stake in him too :-3

Sorry he’s in your server ET!

P.S
ET do your best!! \o/ I’m cheering for you!

Fun things are fun. :-3

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

ET <3. It’s been so long. If only FC were here, I’ve missed our bros.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Just came to give a shout and welcome to SF, our big bro, even if it’s late.

I have to say: I kinda of missed you guys. <3

It’s funny that was unmotivated to play wvw on the latest few weeks before you moved tier. But I got a morale booster, am more confident on my skills, and it’s nostalgic to meet you again.

Fighting SF again have been fun! Keep up the good fight like the one we just had over Greenlake, 20+ on each side fighting for the tower. Whoever finally killed me got a good xwp, I was alive for a moderate time in wvw. ; )

And on side note, whoever think that EB painted in green is bad, while we fought SF, I remember that once, they managed to paint the whole wvw map green. Even if it was painful for ET and FC, I have to congratulate and say that it’s epic.

Meet you all, SF and HoD, on battlefield!

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Gotta love these cowardly baddies who keep getting stomped everytime they come over, so they’re just gonna wait til we log off and hide behind the seige until then XD
From my count there’s at least 20 of them total in the area which is twice what we have on the entire map.

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Webster describes bad players in the dictionary as “Plays Ranger Class”

PAXA -GM

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

SF please put on the breaks
http://mos.millenium.org/na/
MOS predicted ratings is IoJ SF and DH again next week, STAHP SF STAAHP

Mr(s) Starkk

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Areoh.7495

Areoh.7495

HOD having number problems, no way. Karma can be a ……… hahahahaha

We can’t really help our numbers, either being more than some servers, or less than others… So it isn’t really Karma, it is just the lack of a balancing system.

All we can do is get out there and stomp who we can, take what we can, and hold what we can against a server that should be at least T5 for sheer numbers alone. We can only get better by not being able to throw numbers at a problem and solve it with brute force.

That being said, this doesn’t fix the issues with WvW score stagnation, it highlights all the problems with the current system in sharp relief, the maps, the “outmanned” buff, the snowball effect of WxP (as well as other things), the commander tag/squad issues, etc.

A fix would have been shortening the time span of the moving average score to accommodate player migration or tier the outmanned buff giving it some teeth in the process, so it didn’t work like horny goat weed on invaders. Or really anything but throwing RNG at the problem…

Well we obviously arent a T5 server as our “sheer numbers” was barely enough to win 2nd place in t6 a couple times.

So you are T8? Hardly. You all from sheer numbers need to be moved up a few brackets.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Areoh.7495

>>>Respect<<<

Exactly, it is like this at every base, in the water, on the mountains… slightly mismatched Software Engineer stupid formula… equation… move these dudes up. I do enjoy fighting 1 v 10… but hard to hold anything.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

lol….outnumbered you say, Nee? This is how ET likes to fight, I’m glad all those guilds transferred away.

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grommet.2963

Grommet.2963

lol….outnumbered you say, Nee? This is how ET likes to fight, I’m glad all those guilds transferred away.

Wooo I made it into a forum screenshot!. If you like that, I hope you were also with us earlier when we stopped 2 SF breakouts before HoD decided to try zergin us too! ET was unbreakable today. It was a ton of fights, really proud of every ET who came out and fought such a hard fight, funnest time I’ve had in WvW in awhile!

Cedrick Klom – GM of Pirate Knights
Eradon Terrace
CHIVALRY TIMBERS

(edited by Grommet.2963)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

katz.8376

lol NICE~! sorry i missed that party! XD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

If arena net is going to keep this randomized matchup system, they need to consolidate HoD + FC + ET into one server.

This new randomized system is great for high/mid tiers, but it kittens low tiers.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

If arena net is going to keep this randomized matchup system, they need to consolidate HoD + FC + ET into one server.

This new randomized system is great for high/mid tiers, but it kittens low tiers.

Oh haha yes I can see it now… The trolling levels would go over 9000, imagine if they did that for NSP and HoD, PAXA and Os on the same server…. That would be chaos

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Northern Peaks of Denravi… Come at us brahhhhh..

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It is Bullkitten to any server that get a server from 2 tiers above it… All matchups will be decided when you discover who your enemies are… You can check what’s happening on this week.

T1- It’s the same, so nothing new here…
T2 – Rank #10 SoS have no chance against TC and FA… And TC been winning over FA already, so it’s somewhat decided already.
T3 – Rank #5 DB, got rank #7 Mag and rank #13 SBI… Total Ownage since DB is waaaaaaay larger than the other two.
T4 – Problably the only randomed Matchup that isn’t being a predicted blowout. However the ranks of the server are very close to each other (Kain and CD belong to the same tier).
T5 – EBay/BP/AR been happening for many weeks already… Nothing new here…
T6 – I’m sure that Rank #16 DH isn’t owning this one because of the GoM nightcappers… However it’s winning by a fair margin.
T7 and T8 – Rank #18 IoJ and Rank #19 SF, being pitied against a server from the tier above, and from the one above that… Both are pretty much decided already.

We all know WvW is about having population to do the coverage, so you will NEVER stand a chance against a server from 2 tiers above you, because they are two tiers above thanks to a larger coverage… I don’t know who had that stupid idea that “random” matchup would be cool, but that will ruin the game of many people around the lower tier servers (Mine is already ruined enough to get much worse).

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

Props to my guys from [Mend] and our allies in FAIL and FKB this evening with the hills cap in SF bl followed by an extremely long fortification and defense period where we were immovable. The last fight was intense as well, the fight with 6 golems and 50 people, give or give 50.
However, I would like to draw attention to the fact that we had a waypoint, nanynanypoopoo…
Thank you and goodnight!

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

No thanks

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

HOD having number problems, no way. Karma can be a ……… hahahahaha

We can’t really help our numbers, either being more than some servers, or less than others… So it isn’t really Karma, it is just the lack of a balancing system.

All we can do is get out there and stomp who we can, take what we can, and hold what we can against a server that should be at least T5 for sheer numbers alone. We can only get better by not being able to throw numbers at a problem and solve it with brute force.

That being said, this doesn’t fix the issues with WvW score stagnation, it highlights all the problems with the current system in sharp relief, the maps, the “outmanned” buff, the snowball effect of WxP (as well as other things), the commander tag/squad issues, etc.

A fix would have been shortening the time span of the moving average score to accommodate player migration or tier the outmanned buff giving it some teeth in the process, so it didn’t work like horny goat weed on invaders. Or really anything but throwing RNG at the problem…

Well we obviously arent a T5 server as our “sheer numbers” was barely enough to win 2nd place in t6 a couple times.

Yeah, I guess it does require some talent as well.

My bad.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Oh haha yes I can see it now… The trolling levels would go over 9000, imagine if they did that for NSP and HoD, PAXA and Os on the same server…. That would be chaos

We came from NSP! x_x

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: frankylovechild.8623

frankylovechild.8623

As much fun as we’re having on SF rolling tier 8, I really miss the lopsided battles we had in tier 6 with DH and IoJ. I miss being outmanned and I miss using breakout. Even thought we had a hard time getting 10 people most days, we had faith that we could rally our troops. Most times we would die before we got to Mendons, let along take it from DH, but we would try again. sigh. It’s not easy being green…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51BQfPeSK8k

Violah |CoSA| Sorrows Furnace

(edited by frankylovechild.8623)

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

Props to my guys from [Mend] and our allies in FAIL and FKB this evening with the hills cap in SF bl followed by an extremely long fortification and defense period where we were immovable. The last fight was intense as well, the fight with 6 golems and 50 people, give or give 50.
However, I would like to draw attention to the fact that we had a waypoint, nanynanypoopoo…
Thank you and goodnight!

It was a glorious battle. Thanks for holding them so long on the inner walls outside the Lord’s Room. Mortars can be so much fun. Thank you to SF for their generous donations to my loot collection.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

Want to thank ET and SF for the fights tonight in ET BL. Ruins and south island was a bloody mess and it was a great time. Want to shout out at the ET zerg that put up ACs to fight the 8-9 KoM and the few randoms around us. Nice moves.

Attachments:

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: interpol.2397

interpol.2397

Nice push out of Bay, HoD.
We had inner gate down, but you ACd us to heck, and rallied your numbers. One of the longest battles I’ve been in, and overall a good time. Your counter-trebbers are spot-on.

~SF

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.1965

Zen.1965

Lol comedic WvW week. When I saw the match up at reset I lol’d for a bit. The irony was overwhelming.

@ ET: Sucks to see you guys hit so hard by a sort of guild exodus Still persistent as kitten though. Had a great time a hills. I was like kitten this they have too many WP out. Turned into a crazy like 8 minute lord room hold. Great fights lot of fun. To the norn commander that took out my guildy’s AC at the back by alter. kitten you!! Precious loss of bags per minute Tried to push you off before you took it out but you’re resilient -.-

And to TAC… I remember you -.- Great seeing your tags around Always fun fights.

@ HoD: I missed your VLK zergs. I don’t remember LK from previous encounters but see you together a lot. Related? Anyways, great fights. Just finished crazy long epic siege of bay in your BL. That kitten was medieval. Awesome back and forth, like interpol said whoever was on that counter treb you know what you’re doing. That was insanely fun, haven’t really had an epic battle, push and pull, like that in so long. Much <3 to everyone involved.

[Shin]
SF
Frosura master race

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

We had 1 Random and that AC and zerg didn’t last long brah! ;]

Yes, we didn’t, but let’s show exactly why though: ; )

Attachments:

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: codiac.5642

codiac.5642

Didn’t Paxa transferred from NSP to HOD when NSP hit tier 7?

Shout out to ET peeps we fought at Godsword yesterday, it was nice to see some non-green players Also nice to see some people not go straight for the up levelled guardian too

HOD since beta

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Had quite the bountiful weekend

I wish I actually ran into more ET groups, but since a couple of us want you guys to take second place, we’ve been trying to focus more on HoD :X

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

ET had some massive zergs that night, we couldn’t break through anything :P

Genesis Theory [GT]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

We had 1 Random and that AC and zerg didn’t last long brah! ;]

Yes, we didn’t, but let’s show exactly why though: ; )

Exactly what was the problem? I count over 20 ET on your mini map and I know more had went to spawn from dying on the island. I see 7 SF (8 counting the one shooting you off screen). KoM had 8 and we were fighting 2 servers as well.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Areoh.7495

Seems outmanned flat-out isn’t working. No that it matters when SF can field 4x our numbers consistently. Ridiculous imbalance is NOT the way to make WvW more fun, ANET. At least fix your kitten game to apply the buffs that are supposed to be there.

And how do you suppose et feels when we can’t field 1/3 of the people hod can?

ET should get a double buff.

/agree

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Areoh.7495

Seems outmanned flat-out isn’t working. No that it matters when SF can field 4x our numbers consistently. Ridiculous imbalance is NOT the way to make WvW more fun, ANET. At least fix your kitten game to apply the buffs that are supposed to be there.

Hah, at least you guys HAVE numbers to field. 2am – 6am server time, only 2 people on ET defending ETBL against SF and HoD, both of whom have 15-20 each.

But I agree with fixing Outmanned. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have repair bills; you can’t DO anything if you’re Outmanned that badly. They need to change the effects.

Lightly Outmanned: (as now) : when your population is 25% less than the largest of the two other servers.
Moderately Outmanned: (current buffs, +25% allstats) : when your population is 50% less than the larger of the two other servers.
Heavily Outmanned (300 mode, +50% allstats): when your population is 75% less than the larger of the two other servers.

In the end, if it’s like this, being Outmanned still means that you are weaker as you still have less manpower, but at least you have the stats to partially compensate for lower numbers of people.

I agree, something needs to be done.

Areoh
[HoD]

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Areoh.7495

This would be a fun match up if ET didn’t roll over to SF. I commanded WvW tonight and wiped SF zergs every time we met up only time they won was when we tried to get our keep back and they had acs everywhere. So with ET not pushing SF, they only focus on us and ET has their little groups running around our BL instead of SF. Thought since you had 10 points tonight you would want revenge of SF but guess not.

Look familiar to last week?
Keep fighting the good fight ET! We’re rooting for you!

Ya I’m rooting for ET too lol

Maybe HoD should get a triple buff for fighting FC&ET last week and now we are fighting SF&ET this week.

….

5/31 - SF - ET - HoD

in Match-ups

Areoh.7495

Man this thread….full of SF members killing single people with superior numbers then posting SS >.>

/puts on foam glove with large lettered “ET”
Go ET go!

part of that is because one of their number posted a (misguided) 10 silver bounty on the heads of my guildmates. one of the screenshots is an inside joke between me and the poster (i’ll mail your 10 silver soon) and one of the screenshots is the aforementioned rat >cough< i mean troll on an alt account on our server getting spiked by his own servermate (should i owe you another 10 silver for that?)

i for one approve of some of these shennannigans. it’s at least something to laugh at when we’re so horribly outnumbered

by the way guys… you can stop saying that we’re “not showing up for the fight”… we ARE… there’s really just that few of us.

edit: adding a picture that was posted in another thread… in case some of you missed the other thread. on friday, before reset, WvW was brought down for a patch, and everyone in WvW was directed to LA. here ya go… so here’s the entirety of the ET force from all 4 areas… at prime time. on a friday.

yeah. it’s that bad.

WoW! Those are low numbers. /Goodluck you need folks bad.